[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Why can't British men stop raping their passengers?
>>
Riding or driving Uber is being a cuck
>>
>>145123718

they made a killing on free rides after the bombing
>>
>>145123718
>British

They're London Pakis. They're about as British as chicken chow mein.
>>
>(((British)))
>>
>>145123718
Random strangers from backwards cultures driving scantily clad drunk women but it's totally not like hitch hiking because of an app.

Why could there ever be a problem? We are all the same.
>>
>>145123718
Ass, grass or petrol.
>>
>>145124804
They typically do background checks the same as many businesses do with employees.

Over the years we've had worse and worse people immigrating to the west and taking up jobs such as taxi drivers, which Uber has just helped to shine a spotlight on. This is because more people have started using taxis and ubers to get around, which has resulted in more people encountering these foreign elements.

The heart of the problem is you have a lot of white people in vulnerable states that are encountering non-whites.
>>
>>145123718
>British

That's like saying I'm posting from my garage right now so I'm actually a car.
>>
>>145123718
>using Uber
I hope you all get raped and die
>>
Im sure Muhammad is the moat common name for uber drivers
>>
>>145123718
I just got an uber I call fake news
Plus it's the black cab drivers making all this up because they don't have a monopoly on London anymore
>>
>>145128708
>Plus it's the black cab drivers making all this up because they don't have a monopoly on London anymore

This is also an issue at work here, as you get all the salty tax drivers that are pissed about having to deal with competition so they do their damnedest to demonize Uber.

It comes across even more bullshitty when you consider how many taxi drivers just moved over to using Uber.
>>
>>145128967
I hate black cab drivers they have had London over a barrel for years with there union bullshit
Also train drivers can fuck off your job will be automated in 5 years stop pretending to care about safety
>>
Obviously I'm aware it's Pakis and Africans. It forces Uber into a hilarious predicament.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.