[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1412978761802.jpg (55 KB, 257x257)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>I AGREED TO SUCK A DICK IN EXCHANGE FOR A ROLE AND MONEY
>IM NOT A WHORE
>I WAS RAPED BY SOME JEWISH MOVIE PRODUCER I SWEAR
>IM FAMOUS AND RICH NOW SO I NEED TO DENOUNCE IT
>I WAS TOTALLY FINE WITH IT BEING POOR AF
Why should I care that some whores whore'd around a stinky jew?
Why do you care?
>>
>>145128715
>dont blame the jews goys
youre going to see the diaspora fall and then Israel. stay mad.
>>
>>145128715
I don't. Just stand back and let them cannibalize each other.
>>
>>145128715
to damage their character and destroy the stranglehold celebrities hold in the media
>>
>>145128715
You shouldn't care.

But you should be politically intelligent enough to know that this is your opportunity to gas your enemies because other people care.
>>
>>145128775
in the (((media)))
not gonna happen
>>
>>145128715
Strange how people who are in desperate need for money would do more to acquire that money than people who already have a shitload of money, isn't it leaf?
>>
>>145128856
nobody will gas shit because the rabbit hole is way too deep
you guys will get a new marvel movie and forget about it all
>>
>>145128869
well people won't trust their opinions on politics at the very least, eg the hypocrisy of emma watson
>>
>>145128929
t. kike.

We're coming for you schlomo. It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>145128964
I would still watch her getting pounded
Have never read any of the shit they may have wrote or said so there you go
>>
Why? For the entertainment! Isn’t that what they do? Isn’t that why they are referred to as “entertainers”? Are you kidding? This is the best I have been entertained in fucking decades. Feminazis denouncing a fat Jew pervert and at the same time admitting they are sluts. What here is not to like?
>>
>>145128912
>you made me suck your cock for that free money I wanted, how dare you
>>
This is a good thing. Pretend to be just as outraged as everyone else but push them toward the realization that this is most Jews in Hollywood as well as politics.
>>
>>145129047
>you made me suck your cock for that free money I wanted, how dare you
>money in exchange for something

Do you understand that at this point it is not free money nigger?
>>
File: tradition.gif (261 KB, 270x180)
261 KB
261 KB GIF
I'm wondering how much we can use this to draw the whole diseased system into the open.

The merchants are in dire need of expulsion from the temple.

It's unlikely, because every time something like this is brought into the public eye, it very quickly gets forgotten about, but I'm hopeful /pol/ will do its thing and coax a few more names out into the open.
On an entirely separate note, I listened to that Weinstein tape. Fucking hell, how can such a powerful man in Hollywood sound so desperate.
>>
>>145129428
THERE IS NO PIMP WITHOUT WHORES
>>
>>145128715
>>
>>145128715
(((Hollywood))) needs to implode.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.