[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1512516142819.jpg (426 KB, 1280x720)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
Philly manages to pass bulletproof glass ban. City may order shops to take down bulletproof glass.

Sorry Asians, safety comes behind the feelings of black Americans.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/07/outrage-as-philly-pushes-through-ban-on-bulletproof-glass-in-crime-plagued-neighborhood-shops.html
>>
>>152375956
Let the citiy run the stores then. Fucking commies.
>>
>>152375956
Replace the glass with a hardened steel wall with small view ports in it.
>>
10/10 haircut
>>
>>152375956
I give this six months maximum.
>>
>>152375956
Absolutely insane. These guys should sell their shops if they can and leave the city. There’s no concept of rule of law there. I didn’t think they could get any dumber after the soda tax fallout but here we go again.
>>
>>152375956
Businesses will close up and move out.
>>
File: hscrfk7mhx001.gif (529 KB, 538x302)
529 KB
529 KB GIF
>>152377257
Six months til they start bitching that there aren't any stores in the ghetto anymore.
>>
>>152375956
LOL fuck this society.

It is depressing realizing I have not where to go.
>>
>>152375956
it will be appealed. the government has absolutely no right to make people lower their safety on their own property.
>>
>>152377465
Let the niggers die. No one will care.
>>
>>152376813
Bill bans protective barriers, not just glass. They are pretending the barriers foster a sense of disgrace which causes nigs to nog. They're ignoring the fact that nigs nogging is the reason the barriers exist at all. In B4 ransacked corner stores
>>
>>152376813
That will kill sales of high mark-up crap like energy drinks and penis pills. Monkey see, monkey want.
>>
File: bt_cant_unsee_that.jpg (2.8 MB, 5760x3840)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB JPG
>>152375956
The show "The Goldbergs" takes place in 1980's Philly. High school 99% white, kids walk around without getting murdered by nogs, mall is fun and safe place to hang out. Strangely enough, 80% of the actors are NOT jewish.

Really makes you think...
>>
File: image.png (238 KB, 500x691)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
Yo man day b hurtn mi fillns n sheit.
>>
>>152375956
>the public health committee voted for this
shit boggles the mind
>>
>>152377662
How many nigs does it take to nog a noggin of drank if no nigs nagged negative nations?

(Trick questions)
>>
>>152379123
Mindblown.jpg
>>
>>152379123
40oz
>>
>>152377456
That's the point, Anon. They want the asians out and black owners to move in
>>
>>152375956
they're probably doing this on purpose to force the asians out so black owned businesses can replace them.
>>
>>
>>152376876
Isn't that the D-Fens?
>>
they should all leave the ghetto at the same time
>>
File: 1512244409619.png (13 KB, 501x383)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>152375956
Then when all the shop owners get turned into steak tartare they'll argue about gun control, completely disregarding the fact it's just nigs noggin.
>>
>>152375956
If I was a business owner, I would have sold it before putting myself or my employees at risk. How profitable can selling malt liquor and ebt food to niggers be? Just isn't worth the trouble.
>>
>>152379600
>>152379614
because the asians are preventing them from opening stores. inscrutable bastids
>>
>>152375956

If it's a privately owned business, how can they be forced to remove it?
>>
>>152375956
how fucking stupid!
i didn't feel safe in philly airport, i sure as hell wouldn't feel safe in da hood with no protection
>>
>>152379600
niggers managing a business? oh that'll work
>>
>>152378716
its a bunch of fucking niggers from North Philly. I don't know what else to expect.
>>
>>152379614
So it'll be the black owners getting shot. kek
>>
>>152377632
>>Let my negros die
>>
>>152379840
there are thousands of regulations regarding commercial activity
>>
File: xuqJjRj.jpg (185 KB, 950x647)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>telling koreans how they can protect themselves
WRONG

they should hang up pictures from the la riots in their shops
>>
I love the inversion of cause and effect. They genuinely think bullletproof glass is a cause of crime and not a consequence of it.
>>
*disappears and reappears behind your back with a sword*
Sorry buddy, this market is mine now.
>>
>>152375956
That'll just increase gun owners, and more nignog deaths.
>>
>>152379840
They're waging war via the courts. If they can fuck you up enough to get rid of you then they win. These individual business owners can't afford massive fines for not complying and an expensive court battle.
>>
>>152375956
Aww yeah
>Non-nigs bail
>Nigs take over stores
>Nigs shoot each other more
>>
>>152379998
Fully comped
>>
>>152375956
>asians sell land because it's become impossible to survive
>lands value just plummeted because of this
>(((acquaintance))) of politician buys up land at rock-bottom prices
>>
>>152380353
very possible.
>>
>>152375956

There was actually a protest march a year ago in Philadelphia BY Asians. They were asking for better policing of their neighborhoods

Nogs in Philly know that Asians keep too much cash in their homes. Some rapper made a song about it.

Blacks will ruin Philly. The hipster thing briefly made it good again but it is far past the tipping point now. The corruption is too deep. Nothing gets done. Nobody who has kids and pays taxes will stay there. It's a big incinerator for suburban hipster genes.
>>
>>152377662
Build a normal wall and conduct business purely through a speaker.
>Barriers make you feel bad? Well enjoy not even directly interacting with people nigger.
>>
>>152380048
>be business
>spend 30,000 on bulletproof enclosure for no reason whatsoever
>except to make niggers feel like criminals
>>
Now where will niggers shop?

They already don't buy groceries because they can't since nigger shoplifting ran all the grocery stores out of town, and so they have to buy everything at convenience stores.

Now the Asians will leave for their own safety and niggers will fucking whine about racism.
>>
>>152380537

I have seen, for years, blacks harassing Asians in the streets. Calling them chinks

The Asians sued the school district because their kids were getting the shit beat out of them and the nog teachers did nothing about it. Asian kids barely leave their homes, go to schools that are 80%+ black or Hispanic

They are going to be so racist when they grow up. So racist. Philly does that to people. It's not the worst thing in the world
>>
>>152375956
This is fucking unreal.
>>
>>152380657
>Now the Asians will leave for their own safety and niggers will fucking whine about racism.

It's not enough to party for their food, you need to pay for the store that supplies the food now too. Gib
>>
>>152378177

Because back in the early 80's you had the local mob and bikers keeping them in check, but once they all got busted up the spics and niggers started their shit. I am by no means a fan of organized crime, but the sad fact is that it kept the apes in line better than any amount of police ever did.
>>
>>152375956
Did anyone read the article? It's just fox sensationalism saying it will likely pass. It doesn't get voted on until the end of the month.
>>
>>152380850

it's shit like this that makes me sympathize with Asians. I know there are a shitton of white nationalists here, but I don't think I would mind a nation state if it was all white and asian. Really if we can just get rid of blacks that would be great
>>
>>152380353

Until nogs riot over the fact that there's no supply of philly blunts, 40s, and purple draaaank.
>>
so the end result will be subsidies for businesses in poverty zone. In NJ we have had UEZs for some time now.
>>
>>152381145
Except now these stores will be black owned and their won't be crime because it's a 'brother' that runs the shop and they are less likely to shoot up a black owned store than an Asian owned store

Wake up.
>>
Nearly all of you don't have a fucking clue what this is about. This is black ethnocentrism at work. Black people think running the chinks out of town is going to be good for them, 'cause black businesses n'sheeiit.

No different than white nationalists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMk-Rw7-jKA&t=1s
>>
>>152379763
Very profitable it seems. More than likely because it's the only business that can run itself without having everything stolen and actually selling shit.
>>
>>152380850
Mixed white and Asian from Maryland here, can confirm. Shit's the same where I'm from. Exactly as you described it.
>>
>>152380537
Sad. Boggles the mind that the urban african american communities have fallen this much in the last 40 -50 years. Maybe it's just my perspective but there were definitely better AA leaders and role models in the 50s and 60s than now. This is doing nothing but continuing the downward spiral cycle of the AA community, not all of it but very large portions of it and by this tainting other ethnic and 'racial' groups perspective of the African community.

The welfare subsidies and all other benefit hand outs including affirmative action have to go. There is no way around it because all those government incentives and aids do nothing but encourage the lowest common denominator to continue being the lowest common denominator and multiply by abusing the various welfare systems and hand outs. So the blacks who actually do try to better themselves, be good individuals and start families have it twice as hard because not only do they not get all the free gibs but they are also unfortunately looked down on by rest of society because they are 'black' and therefore must have it easy or easier, creating division and seperation. It doesn't help that all the social welfare programs started in the 60s and 70s have now created what, 2 generations of deadbeat degenerates that only continue to increase their numbers and % share of the african american population.
Which is a problem because it's genetic and the government was essentially encouraging and paying the weaker, dumber gene possessors to multiply and spread their garbage around when it should be the other way.

When SHTF and it probably will due to the coming storm and global cleansing of all un Godly evil there are going be massive casualties among the gibmedats and brapdrank group.
>>
>>152381514

Because Blacks only shoot White people and Asians, and Blacks make excellent shopkeepers who sell things for free.
>>
>>152381514
>they are less likely to shoot up a black owned store
>blacks never commit crimes against other blacks
who's asleep here?
>>
>>152381514
Implying chimps don't harm each other
>>
>>152381514
Kek anybody got a good inforgraphic for our friend here?
>>
File: 1510799511597.jpg (43 KB, 600x466)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>152380044
Roof Koreans 2.0 when?
>>
>>152379600
Yeah, the strong, capable black business community deserves a chance....
They could make philly the economic powerhouse that detroit is.
>>
>>152375956
>Sorry Asians
don't feel sorry for the asians. they won't stay and be robbed.

be sorry for all the niggers who will starve because no business will operate there anymore
>>
>>152379763

The government pays you in the form of ebt.
>>
File: BTFO.jpg (55 KB, 400x637)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>152379763
The rent in these areas is much lower than nice neighborhoods. Of course a shop owner would much rather be in a nice neighborhood, but that's the only place you can afford, that's where you go. They are usually tough as shit Koreans or Yemenis, military vets with their own rifles. One of the places near me has high ceilings and a gun nest up in the corner, no joke. Niggers generally know they'll get shot and killed if they try anything.
>>
File: 640x0.jpg (65 KB, 640x960)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>152379600
>black owners
>>
>>152375956
You have got to be fucking kidding me
This reminds me of that wasp that drills it's stinger into a dung beetle then effectively controls it to act against it's own interest and help the wasp lay it's eggs even providing it's own body for food
>>
So basically these stores put bullet proof glass up at their counters because they were being robbed by niggers on a regular basis, and now they must take the glass down and put their lives in danger because the glass keeps reminding niggers that they steal shit and that hurts their feelings.

Weimerica.
>>
File: colorofcrime.png (1.5 MB, 616x5370)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>152380048

It's the effect of pushing the race realism denial. They assume a conclusion that niggers are human and then construct arguments around it instead of realizing the truth that they aren't.
>>
>>152381064
>it's shit like this that makes me sympathize with Asians. I know there are a shitton of white nationalists here, but I don't think I would mind a nation state if it was all white and asian. Really if we can just get rid of blacks that would be great

It's a sticky situation. The black population has stagnated, thank Christ. The problem now is that Hispanics are sorry if the middle ground when it comes to crime, between white and black.

But there are tons of extremely racist, right wing reactionary Hispanics. The term covers whiteish Mexicans and illiterate oval ppl as well.

Asians are OK. I lived in Asian neighborhoods in Philly. They are polite, but insular. They will not make you feel unwelcome, but they will not integrate. They are tribal and ruthless. They are mechanically retarded and keep their homes and shops very shitty, but are very industrious.

It is strange. The type of Asian matters a lot. Vietnamese are surprisingly high crime, but similar to whites re brain power and behavior

Koreans are high tier

Chinese are smarter than whites but extremely rude

Absolutely no Asians besides Koreans and Japanese are polite pedestrians or automobile drivers. It is incredible. They will cut in front of you and block your party in grocery stores in the rudest way. They will not treat you likea human being.

They are like autistic insect people. Hopefully their children will be better socialized, but I'm skeptical

Also the level of materialism is astounding when they do get money
>>
>>152381514
black on black crime stats are the highest of any racial group.
They're more than happy to shoot up a homie's shop and steal his shit.
>>
>>152379123
how much did a dindu do if a dindu didnt do nuttin?
>>
>>152377465
Food desert!
>>
>>152380353
Just once could it not be the kikes?
>>
>>152378177
>>152379600
>>152379988
>>152380044
>>152381777
>>152381822
>>152382200
>>152382233
kek is with us

>>152382238
>Absolutely no Asians besides Koreans and Japanese are polite pedestrians or automobile drivers. It is incredible. They will cut in front of you and block your party in grocery stores in the rudest way. They will not treat you likea human being.
Koreans and Japanese are genetically very different from rest of Asian ethnic groups. However Koreans and Japanese are closely related to each genetically which once again makes sense if you look at their societal development level, economic and scientific output.
>>
>>152379763
these stores sell stuff at a marked up price since nobody wants to do business in the ghetto.
>>
>>152375956
This is widely and wildly misunderstood action.
It is aimed only at a specific class of business which is licensed to sell liquor or beer "by the drink." The type of businesses in question should, according to the previously existing law, have inside seating and tables, and serve food, kinda like a TGIFs or Applebee's.
The problem is this: the pajeets and hajis who run these shops have been getting the "restaurant" style license, but neglecting to sell food, they have the seating area locked up, and they serve the drinks to the schwartzas who then congregate outside the shops and create a public nuisance with fights, shootings, stabbings, and occasional impromptu rap battles. Essentially, these shop owners have been gypping the system to make a buck operating as open-air BARS rather than as the type of establishment they're licensed to be.
This change would force these particular businesses to be what they're licensed to be, or to keep their bulletproof glass and become a different type of establishment (that doesn't sell liquor and beer "by the drink"), or to close. Any of which prevents a public nuisance.
>>
>>152381822
Yes agree.. The welfare program was extremely effective dysgenics program that destroyed the potential of black America. There is 100% no hope for them, ever. The best of them are outbreeding now.
>>
File: 1456602382513.jpg (104 KB, 640x640)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>152382238
> smarter than whites

max par
>>
>>152382238
That's pretty much it. Asians are insular, but the kids tend to grow up pretty damn white like since they tend to absorb white culture fast. The kids, since they don't tend to have a religion, tend to end up being relatively white bread. Unfortunately, that means you also end up with SJW asians because they tend to take on the culture around them.
>>
what about telepresence robot store clerks?
>>
>>152380657
good question

expect riots
>>
>>152382515
goddamit.
Stop bringing facts to a good niggerbashing thread.
>>
>>152379123
How much grog could a nig nog rob if the ZOG slobs pass this law?
>>
This happens when you elect niggers and give niggers the right to vote.
>>
>>152381064
whites and asians can split up the earth in 2

all other races need to perish
>>
>>152382630
>Yes agree.. The welfare program was extremely effective dysgenics program that destroyed the potential of black America. There is 100% no hope for them, ever.
I disagree, there is still plenty of hope but it's going to be an upward struggle. The night is always darkest before the dawn.
>>
You're all missing the point, no shit black on black crime exists and is a problem, but it's not about that. It's about removing asians in general, even if it means the store gets shot up a little bit more with black owners and without plexiglass. It's about making everything black owned or controlled, swallowing up everything, regardless of the outcome.
>>
>>152381514
>niggers don't rob each other

are you pretending to be retarded?
>>
Why can't black communities just not kill or rape or steal or blame and just become normal?
>>
File: 1509930668804.jpg (171 KB, 792x653)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
I fucking hate blacks so much. What possible benefit is there to forcing store owners to remove bullet proof glass? Blacks should seriously be exterminated before its too late.
>>
>>152375956
There is no such thing as bullet proof glass.
>>
Asians hate blacks more than anyone on the planet
>>
>>152383283

Sure there is. We make multilayered glass that can withstand the impact of a .50 cal, and install it in various high security buildings. Of course, what these guys are using is likely for much smaller arms - plexiglass able to withstand standard pistol rounds.
>>
WHAT THE HELL.

Don't let the BR government see it or else it will be imitated very, very, very extremely soon.
>>
File: 5thcolumn.jpg (145 KB, 690x580)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>152375956
>be gook colonist in a white country
>receive preferential low-interest minority business loans and various affirmative action business grants from whitey
>expected to serve whitey's beloved pet niggers
>complain when whitey's pet niggers demand to be treated with respect
I don't see a problem with this law. These gooks were allowed into this country for the specific reason of respectfully distributing welfare goods to our niggers. From a Euro-nationalist perspective, neither gooks nor niggers belong in our countries, but as long as gook colonists are here they should do their job respectfully or go back home to their hellish gook ant-colonies.
>>
She thinks because there isn't plexiglass at a barber shop that there shouldn't be plexiglass at a retail operation, you know, where you could actually steal something that wasn't that blue disinfectant for scissors. Also she thinks the safety of customers having an allergic reaction is more important than the safety of the employees. How do you get this insane?
>>
>>152382708
As an Asian, I just want to say that 2nd gen SJW Asians are the worst. They are so shortsighted that they can't see that policies like affirmative action hurt them and their communities even more than whites.
>>
>>152383867
>niggers demand to be treated with respect
Respect is earned.
Niggers haven't earned a fucking thing in centuries.
>>
File: Man who lost all hope.jpg (128 KB, 766x960)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>152375956
jesus christ...
when i saw the article that said blacks did want bulletproof glass because it offends them, i laughed my ass off. But now... i just cant believe this. This is probably some of the dumbest shit i have seen people do.
>>
>>152382515
You don't live in Philly

You are only half right, parroting the public line. The city gov is controlled by blacks

There are bullet holes in local corner store glass. They don't even sell alcohol. You are buying their lie

Take another step back: why can't pajeet run a normal bar or restaurant? It doesn't take a genius to guess why
>>
>>152382238

I think really with any non-white population they just need to be a low percentage minority. Once a minority group is more than 10 or so percent of the population that's when they become insular.

There's a study I've been searching for for years but cannot find. I remember reading it when I was in high school. It had to do with self-segregation at high school lunches. Basically why do all the black kids eat together etc. What the researchers found was that races only self segregate when they are large enough in number. If there's just a couple black kids at a school, they will hang out with white kids and end up acting just like them (obv I know racial IQ differences, but in terms of behavior they will be "oreos" which is good). But once a school has more than 10% or so black kids, they all stick together and nog out.

Same is true of any racial group, and it pertains to society at large as well.
>>
>>152383867
Kill yourself. Blacks deserve NO respect from anyone. The only thing they deserve is a strong piece of rope around their necks.
>>
>>152383643
They hate everyone, though they respect whites.

Japs are the most closed community here in BR. Germans and Italians don't come even close when it comes to keeping cultural identity. In my own family the Italians and the Britons still felt the urge to mix with Jews, Portuguese, Amerindian etc. but it's rare to find a Japanese who isn't pure or at least 50% Japanese. No such thing as 1/8 Japanese and so on.
>>
>>152383687
I'm being rather finicky here but you cannot claim to sell bulletproof glass or you would be hit with never ending lawsuits bullet resistant glass yes, but not bullet proof.
>>
>>152381064
We call that Richmond BC
>>
>>152375956
Lol literally forcing Azn to get shot by niggers

>go amerrrica
>want goot freetom to bizness
>get shoot by big ape man
>>
>>152382477
לֹא
>>
>>152383034
>I disagree, there is still plenty of hope but it's going to be an upward struggle. The night is always darkest before the dawn.

You need selective pressure to improve a gene pool. It takes a long time to build, but it's very easy to erase

The best blacks are marrying non black. That is where their remaining good genes will go. That's what we get when we encourage breeding outside of ethnic cohort.

Progressive ideals have doomed AA to brain drain, just like we're doing internationally with African continent. You're fucked. Marry out
>>
>>152381514
You are either retarded, don't know niggers very well, or both.
>>
Fill out the paperwork to get an LMG, mount it to the counter next to the register. More effective than bulletproof glass and will enrage the people who banned glass, plus free publicity on the news.
>>
>>152379763
>How profitable can selling malt liquor and ebt food to niggers be?

Bruh they essentially live off that.
>>
>>152383275
Watch the Asians roll out automated stores like you see in Japan
>>
>>152384345

The term "proof" came from medieval armor which was tested to protect against arrows. The large dent that resulted in the testing was called the "proof". They weren't claiming the armor was invulnerable, or would suffer no damage from an arrow, but rather you wouldn't be instantly killed running out on a battlefield. That is the origin of the term in the arms industry - and if people don't understand that every material can be compromised in some fashion then that's on their head. These glass and plexiglass panels come with ratings.
>>
File: -.jpg (17 KB, 300x168)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>152375956

Does this law include banks?
>>
>>152384958

Also kind of curious if it affects their own government officials, who often work behind such glass when interfacing with the public.
>>
>>152380537
>Nogs in Philly know that Asians keep too much cash in their homes. Some rapper made a song about it.

What song?
>>
>>152380636
>no
*blasts away shopkeeper*
>reason
*pulls bloody cash from till*
>whatsoever
SHEEEEEIT
>>
These people dont want you to be protected, it doesnt matter if its barriers or weapons; they want the ability to get you and for you to be helpless.
>>
Lol gooks, ur done here, ur all gonna die cuz of black feels and shiiieeettt
>>
>>152384774
>Fill out the paperwork to get an LMG,

Lol you can barely get a concealed carry permit in Philly. Carrying a knife is a major offense if you get arrested, even
>>
>>152383046
>It's about making everything black owned or controlled, swallowing up everything, regardless of the outcome.
So just like Zimbabwe? Can't wait til the niggers start starving... Hopefully by that time welfare will not exist.
>>
>>152384791
>automated stores
But how do you keep out niggers with crowbars?
>>
>>152384070
>>152384114
No. These niggers deserve more respect than the gooks. Niggers were brought here against their will, while gooks have taken the opportunity presented by our weakened kike-infested state to launch a massive colonization campaign into our lands and displace European-American small business owners by receiving various kike-promoted minority business grants and special tax-breaks. Niggers are just stupid apes, these gooks are aggressive enemy colonists; which one deserves more respect?
>>
>>152385191
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/rapper-yg-s-song-meet-flockers-sparks-protests-accusations-targeting-n666426
>>
>>152375956
nigger shooting ching chongers? must be that based civic nationalism word they rebranded multiculturalism as, fucking BASED
>>
>>152385461
the aggressive enemy colonists because at least they aren't niggers
>>
>>152385461

You're delusional. Their daughters are marrying white guys at alarming rates
>>
>>152375956
Using this same retarded theory, wouldn't putting up barriers at Christmas events outdoors do the same thing by "inciting racial hatred" against Muslims?

Take down the barriers! Lets the trucks of peace through!
>>
>>152385461
Who's more aggressive, the guy shoving the gun in your face or the guy selling 12oz Natty Ice singles?
>>
>>152385800
>barriers
They're called "diversity blocks."
>>
>>152385374
You can get NFA weapons in the state, it has nothing to do with CC/handgun laws.
>>
>>152376876
Tunnel Snakes Rule
>>
>>152377465

what they want to do is house the trash in the city and immediate city limits and have them do their "shopping" and scumming in the surrounding counties.
>>
>>152382496
Korean culture was largely destroyed following the Korean war. They should be considered along with Japan as being the most advanced Asian culture.
>>
>>152377662
Do they realize that the corner stores will simply disappear? Are they fucking retarded?
>>
>>152385800
>muslims

haha silly. muslims had nothing to do with those attacks. those things just happens in a big city
>>
>>152385800
Lol actually that's a great idea. We should pitch it to the european libshit parties.

>defending yourself from someone is actually an act of aggression against that someone, because you are assuming that person is a bad person based on their skin color or religious creed, and are therefore committing a racist microaggression
>self-defense is violence

G-d I love this shit. The communist logic is literally coming straight from Satan, and that's so cathartic to understand.
>>
>>152380657

They get bussed to the counties to spend their welfare checks at the local casinos, bars, etc
>>
Well they can always fuck off back to Korea. We got no where to go so fuck em.
>>
>>152382891
Highly underrated post
>>
>>152381580
lmao holy fuck the comments on this youtube vid are off the wall. black people are so god damn racist.
>>
>>152377662
This
Says it all.
>>
>>152385734
So they are also breeding with our autists, polluting our race with mongoloid genetic garbage and creating self-hating mutants. Even more reason to hate gooks.
>>152385859
The ape acts on impulse, without any premeditation. The gook invaders are consciously seizing our country from us in a premeditated multi-generational colonization campaign. Gooks are a far bigger threat to our civilization than niggers. I respect any nigger who makes life difficult for gook colonists in our nations.
>>
>>152386327
Yes, they realize. They are owned by Koreans, and they have to go.
>>
>>152386475
They're envious
>>
File: 1511765219152m.jpg (87 KB, 454x1024)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>152375956
Niggers are violent expect to see a Nigger murder someone.
>>
>>152385461
>niggers were forced over here

no, they were brought at a steep price to be used in the fields as farm labour, with the possibility of having their freedoms bought if they behaved - this being much better for a nigger than conditions found everywhere else around the world. a nigger transported over to america is the happiest, wealthiest and freest nigger in the world - not to mention the fact that niggers had vastly more nigger slaves than whites themselves, and were shipped to america by jews.
>>
>>152379670
Jews and nig-nogs. Nothing can go wrong here...
>>
>>152377662
Isnt a counter a type of barrier?
>>
>>152386542
>without any premeditation
he got a gun somehow
>>
>>152386542
and the filthy niggers are mixing white white females, turning the next generations into low iq genetic failures...
>>
>>152381580

These guys are hilariously racist. Fuck 'em, let them have their jungle.

Just leave Chicago if you're non-White for your own safety and watch it burn.
>>
File: 1512638112331.jpg (65 KB, 600x750)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>152379600

But blacks kill blacks the most
>>
>>152385734

But that's a bad thing.
>>
>>152375956
This is widely and wildly misunderstood action, but all it takes is a little deeper reading about it.

It is aimed only at a specific class of business which is licensed to sell liquor or beer "by the drink." The type of businesses in question should, according to the previously existing law, have inside seating and tables, and serve food, kinda like a TGIFs or Applebee's.

The problem is this: the pajeets and hajis who run these shops have been getting the "restaurant" style license, but neglecting to sell food, they have the seating area locked up, and they serve the drinks to the schwartzas who then congregate outside the shops and create a public nuisance with fights, shootings, stabbings, and occasional impromptu rap battles. Essentially, these shop owners have been gypping the system to make a buck operating as open-air BARS rather than as the type of establishment they're licensed to be.

This change would force these particular businesses to be what they're licensed to be, or to keep their bulletproof glass and become a different type of establishment (that doesn't sell liquor and beer "by the drink"), or to close. Any of which prevents a public nuisance. I can understand why any city would want to do this.
>>
>>152386542
>So they are also breeding with our autists, polluting our race with mongoloid genetic garbage and creating self-hating mutants. Even more reason to hate gooks.

Asians are at like 1.25 fertility as well. The end result will be strange
>>
>>152375956
Lets remove guards and bullet proof glass from government buildings as well
>>
>>152386542
>The gook invaders are consciously seizing our country from us in a premeditated multi-generational colonization campaign

also, proof? the fact that niggers are 27 times more likely to kill whites and the fact that they rape between 19,000-30,000 white females a year are plain to see - not so much the takeover by gooks.
>>
>>152376876
>How would you like your trim today, sir?
>SHUT UP NAPPA
>coming right up sir
>>
>>152386475

They are all so unified in their racism lol, just let them have Chicago, it's beyond repair at this point.
>>
>>152384937
Well, that aught to cork 'em. Good stuff anon
>>
Let's force them to remove all security cameras because cameras are racist.
>>
>>152375956

This is going to cause an actual massacre.
Nigs will see this as permission to murder and steal.
>>
Tell me about the Koreans and Chinese /pol/, why do they insist on opening shops in inner city zoos instead of humble white majority towns? I love going in stores full of imported shit, too bad it's a 40 minute drive to the nearest one.
>>
>>152387076
yellows apparently have a lower fertility rate in australia than the white population
>>
>>152387081

You. I really like you.
>>
File: 1493145218024.png (307 KB, 903x713)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>force them to take down glass
>one of them dies
>sue the city for millions and get the ban reverted
>>
>>152387028

so send out inspectors and shut down anyone who fails to comply with the law like the rest of the civilized world

they're using the inevitability of store-owners being shot by nigs as a threat, they're one step away from creating a privateer criminal class
>>
>>152377465
So when whites leave a niggerfuxed hellhole they call it "white flight". Trips names what we call asians fleeing.

My roll is for "Squint Sprint"
>>
File: uncle phil.jpg (26 KB, 320x240)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>152375956
I used to live in philly. All the cash4gold and pawn shops had metal pull-down gates out front and everything behind plexiglass barriers inside. How the fuck else would you manage to survive or stay in business when there's nothing but niggers around?

What's the reason for the ban?
Anyway, I'm happy about it. Let the inner cities crumble apart even more than they already are. It's all a lost cause anyway in there.
>>
There should be a vote to remove all protective barriers from government buildings as well since Philly is slated to be a diverse, multicultural utopia free of hate.
>>
>>152387260
If it happens they are going to sink it like the Titanic.

It's up to us then.
>>
>>152387432
Damn. Rolling again for "Chink Slink"
>>
>>152377345
>sell their shops
That's probably what they want the owners to do.

All across the country there are schemes in place to intentionally lower the property value of areas so the property can be bought cheap, and then the city re-zones it and gentrifies it, resulting in massive profits for the new landowners.
>>
>>152375956
>bulletproof glass causes crime
There's no hope.
>>
>>152387028
You're going to get a lot of Koreans killed over licensing bureaucracy then.
>>
>>152386864

Hell, the shop itself and somebody owning the stock and refusing to hand it over without an exchange of currency is another.
Nigs should just get it all free! Nasty rayciss asians should just ship it in at their own expense then hand it out on the street for free.

No barriers to gibs!
>>
>>152387112
Gooks have established massive colonies all along the Western coast of North America. They have pretty much already taken over all of the major port cities, the primary strategic targets of any potential invasion.
>>
>>152387492
The Gook Scoot
>>
>>152379600
Niggers can't run a buisness they can only rob one
>>
>>152387492
Gook Scoot
>>
>>152386997
that doesn't matter

why don't you guys get it. its not about what happens, its about who owns shit. jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>152387415
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_Liquor_Control_Board
In PA alcohol can be sold only from state run stores called 'Fine Wine & Good Spirits.' Only in the past couple years have they loosened the law slightly and allowed some chain supermarkets to sell wine and beer in the state after they bought a license for half a million bucks.

They can keep the glass they just have to stop pretending to be restaurants
>>
>>152387028
It's a bit more complicated than that. The problem is that Philly's liquor license laws are utter bullshit. IIRC, they have a law from WAY back in the day dictating that there could only be a certain number of liquor licenses, but this was from like 100 years ago when the population was much smaller. As the population grew, the demand for restaurants, bars, and liquor stores increased, but the number of licenses was hard capped.

So venues selling liquor are rare, and liquor licenses go for like millions of dollars because they're so coveted. Many restaurants are strictly BYOB because they're not allowed to sell anything.
>>
Reminds me of Zimbabwe.
The Asians will have to hire guards now.
If they start getting black guards I guarantee you it will lead to gang violence. I used to do security, often for late night shops, you can't give a job like that to blacks and expect them not to swagger around like they are gangsters. You'll have a bloodbath coming soon when they start fighting and simple shop owners, women and children will be in the firing line.
If shop owners didn't need bullet proof glass they wouldn't have bought it - that's capitalism. Knowing this they are blatantly saying human safety isn't as important and their own virtue signalling about negros. Hope the decision makers have their children become the first casualties.
>>
>>152387686
are they not among the richest cities that are being majority non-white in general? much like london, right?
>>
>>152387456
Literally unironically because it's racist to have barriers, since it implies that you are less safe than normal just because you're surrounded by blacks.
>>
The only people who want that Plexiglas to stay up are racist whites and Asians. The Plexiglas is not about safety it's about asserting superiority over a demographic and dehumanizing them. If you don't trust your clientele you have no business owning a business there. Take down the Plexiglas or get out. Trump's racist demographic are all about walls and borders.
>>
>>152387636
I love your band
>>
File: 1473945614380.jpg (55 KB, 500x416)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>152375956
Fucking liberals
>>
>>152387623
Holy fuck, that makes so much sense. Initiate laws that force the property owners out, then shlomo buys up their devalued property for pennies, and bulldoze everythng down and put up hipster apartments and nu-male bug-boxes. IIRC that's what they did in NYC, with all the hasids forcing the blacks to move out so they could sell apartments to white hipsters in williamsburg for more money
>>
>>152381822
>Massive casualties among the brapdrank group
>All the brap posters are niggers obsessed with ass
>brap posting disappears overnight

Thank God, sign me the fuck up
>>
>>152382515
>impromptu rap battles

kek'd
>>
>>152378177
It's a private school set in the suburbs, that's a lot different than a public school in Filthydelphia proper.
>>
>>152387797
So existing laws address this just fine then. Why isn't Philly just enforcing the laws that are already on the books?
>>
>>152381514
Blacks don't discriminate against victims of violnce they are equally violent to everybody. Revolutionaries and true progressives the whole lot.
>>
>>152385461
>t. mulatto
>>
>>152375956
If the city isn't sued into the ground after the first resulting death, there is no god.
>>
What about armoured vans for cash carrying
Do they make negros cry when they drive past too?
>>
>>152387816

how the hell did paddy pub afford their liqour license then?

bare in mind this was before frank showed up with his endless supply of cash
>>
>>152375956
>this glass window protects you from being murdered but it offends me so get rid of it
I really just don't understand what could possibly go so wrong in a person's life that would cause them to think this way.
>>
>>152379123
Depends if the drank is grape
>>
>>152388559
thats not what its about at all and even she knows it, only you are dumb enough to take that statement at face value

is this board actually full of 14 year olds?
>>
>>152378177
That's because back in the day the niggers were confined to only a few areas, but they've since spread out like a virus. Not to mention the influx of disgusting ricans and other spics. The outer parts of the city and the philly burbs were practically all white.
>>
>>152375956
Welcome to the Right side of history, Roof Gooks! We've been fans for a long time, and we have been expecting you!
>>
>>152378177
The drama teacher at my old school wrote an episode of that show.
>>
>>152382515
>>152384081
It sounds like these "Stop N Go" joints really are a pain in the ass, but this legislation is a retarded way of trying to get rid of them

Ends up punishing tons of legitimate business owners without addressing the root cause of why these communities have so many problems
>>
>>152388497
Because it's a TV show, my dude.
>>
>>152380048
It's the same reasoning why they hate broken windows policing and want to ban that as well. They think getting prosecuted for loitering, vandalism and trespassing is a bigger problem than the crime itself. It's fucking postmodernism. Bizarro world
>>
>>152379670

All Jews and niggers
>>
>>152388497
Probably scammed the previous owner out of it somehow. Just because you can transfer the license for that much doesn't mean you must.
>>
>>152388712
So what's your fucking excuse for removing the bulletproof glass then?
It's total fucking bullshit and I'd just close shop if I had to deal with this bullshit.
>>
>>152386969
Not easy to do when your net worth is invested in a store there
>>
>>152381064
Asians go straight to the voting booths and vote far left. Koreans LOVE the jews. Look up how much they study the jewbooks.
>>
Also, check out the movie Gook. Pretty feelsy flick about the '92 riots. Pulls no punches in its portrayal of nogs and even has a sense of humor. I wouldn't steer /pol/ wrong.
>>
>>152383283
You're right. The earth is flat too.
>>
>>152387432
>>152387492
>>152387707

Slope Nope
>>
>>152375956
HAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK REASON WHY HOLY SHIT PHILLY IS SO RETARD
>>
>>152375956
>Be me
>Be Asian in Philly
>As a child, play outside carefree
>Niggers call me chink everytime I walk by
>Stop going outside
>Niggers rob my relatives
>Niggers rob my white neighbors
>Grow up
>Now I sleep with a Beretta in my nightstand and a SKS under the bed
>Fucking niggers
>>
>>152389027
THERE IS NO EXCUSE IDIOT. The law is enacted under the guise of 'muh offense towards inhumane barriers' to force Asians OUT and black owners IN, what don't you fucking get about that.

Holy FUCK stop posting for two seconds and use your fucking brain.
>>
>>152387432
>>152387492
nip slip
>>
>>152389219

Yikes, I'm sorry dude. Any chance you can move?

I do hope that when some ppor bastard will inevitably get shot, the family sues the city ad the nigger councilwoman for all that they have.
>>
>>152380353
Shit dude, even the kikes in Philly left years ago. Jewish cemeteries are now surrounded by nigs.
>>
>>152389220
Black owners? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
>>
>>152387432
Chun Run
>>
>>152389220
>black owners IN,

lol are you implying blacks can run a business?
>>
File: laughing spc.jpg (13 KB, 480x360)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>152375956
But faggots from PA keep telling us PA is based because they went for Trump by 1 point
>>
>>152387432
If you have to talk about it outside of /pol/, call it the Asian Evasion.
>>
>>152389764

Whoa, filthadelphia is only part of PA because they wont let us annex it to NJ

No one from PA actually likes that shit hole. That whole city is a joke to the rest of the state
>>
>>152376813
put up auto-turrets instead
>>
>>152389219
It's too bad that most asians are sjws in schools and vote democrat.
>>
>>152389814
I prefer Asian Evacuation
>>
>Have a documented problem
>Enact something to prevent the problem and protect yourself
>Instead of fixing the problem, the government prioritizes taking away the means of preventing it from getting worse
>>
>>152389716
it isn't about how well the store runs, whether its a better place or not, its about BLACK OWNERSHIP. BLACK PROPERTY OWNERSHIP. That is it.

>>152389623
I hate niggers as much as anyone else on /pol/ but don't be a retard there are plenty of black business owners.

You'd know that if you actually did anything to do with small businesses. They are out there.

This is a power grab and has NOTHING to do with plexi glass, because they know Asians will immediately sell and move out for their safety.
>>
>>152389922
News flash faggot, that city makes up half of your state. I am sure the 50 rednecks in Pennsyltucky and their 200 chickens don't like them but they don't represent the state
>>
>>152384937
Thank you for putting that retard in his place.
>>
File: 1.png (99 KB, 597x371)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>152375956
What is the legality behind banning store owners from properly protecting themselves while conducting business?

Can some Ameribros school me a bit? How much authority can a city government have in deciding how you protect yourself while conducting business with others, especially when that practice (i.e. bulletproof glass) has no potential to physically harm others? It is not a safety violation or any kind like say, not having a fire sprinkler system in your store or something like that. This seems more confusing to me considering that a store owner can have a firearm while handling the store and use it to protect himself and his business. How (and under what legality) does the city government choose which is the best method for YOU to protect yourself and additionally, which method has the potential to cause the least harm to the person protecting himself and also to the person carrying out the robbery, attack, etc...
>>
>>152389814

Have an upboat, fellow 4channer
>>
>>152390150
>I hate niggers as much as anyone else on /pol/ but don't be a retard there are plenty of black business owners.

Nope, not really. The only blacks who own any real businesses in Philly are the rastafarians who run Jamaican Jerk Hut
>>
>>152381822
>muh good leaders
Like Martin Luther Koon?
The wife beating drunken communist?
>>
>>152390158

Philly accounts for about 10% of the population (and 50% of the welfare) of the state, so good try nigger
>>
>>152381514
>Honor among niggers
KEK
>>
nigger captcha
>>
>>152382037
>be sorry for all the niggers

fuck niggers
>>
Lmao I can't wait to see how many close up shop because of this and afterwards SJWs and nigs will be screaming into the void when unable to make their daily purchases because niggers kept robbing and killing people more often (again) as a direct result from this.
>>
Roof Koreans 2 electric boogaloo?
>>
>>152390187
>Can some Ameribros school me a bit?
Be careful what you say or you might get shot.
>>
>>152382037
>Feel sorry for niggers
>EVER
>Especially when they are causing their own problems
>Which is always
>>
>>152390158

>they don't represent the state
>city niggers do though
>Pennsylvania still went with Trump during the election

????????????????????????????????
>>
If I was in America and in need of work I'd be offering to guard these shops. It's a good opportunity if you've got the balls. If you've got $20,000 you could get a company going and be pulling in 15 contracts at $20, 000 pa straight off bat.
You might get to shoot Tyrone into the bargain.
>>
Americans are subhuman.
>>
>>152384791
That only works in Japan because the Japanese don't steal like niggers do.
>>
>>152390429
>>152390764

Pittsburgh takes the rest of the population. You faggots sound like the retards who tell us New York and Oregon are actually Republican because of the 10 rednecks in their countryside
>>
>>152390158
Philly is like 1.5 million out of a state of 12.5 million, retard.
>>
Did anyone read the article?
>Apply for a license to be a restaraunt
>Get a liquor license since you are a restaraunt
>Set building up like a cornerstore with a counter, nowhere to cook and nowhere to sit
>Sell nigs shots and beer over the counter then push them out the door to get loaded on the sidewalk
>Nog problem is now a drunk nog problem because kim and chang cheated the system
>>
>>152375956
This is excellent news. What is needed is more guns and/or armed security guards in every commerce across the US.
>>
>>152375956
Then just have pictures of your inventory and store it in a locked area. Feelings don't override protection
>>
if you dont like it get the fuck out of my communities you motherfucking leeches
>>
>>152391076

Pennsylvania as a whole is Republican you dull motherfucker, see: last election
>>
>>152391309
Maybe in philly it's ok, but there's more dangerous places and they will be forced to do this too, cause they did it.
>>
>>152375956
I fucking hate autoplaying news videos
just let me read you fucks
>>
>>152391522
>goes Republican by one point
>We cowboys like in Texas
>>
>>152375956

They will just close the stores and move.

Nogs just killed their own city.
>>
What's going to happen is the asians will move out, some (((politician))) will have his friend buy the business and have negros run it for him. During the next chimpout, it will burn down and insurance money will be collected. Rinse and repeat with much hand rubbing.
>>
>>152375956

From what I read, the city is essentially just trying to shut down "beer delis", corner stores that have restaurant licenses solely to sell shots of liquor and other alcoholic beverages for on-premises consumption, creating spots where all the nogs congregate and eventually become a nuisance. By forcing these types of shitty corner stores to choose between selling liquor like that or between their personal safety, the city is hoping that the asshole corner stores will shape up their act.
>>
File: Bullet.jpg (77 KB, 576x371)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>152375956
Jesus fuck. This will get people killed.
>>
>>152387432
Omg my sides
>>
>>152391815
So typical 'they dindu nuffin, it's dem Korean mo fus'
>>
>>152391615
why don't you fucking set up your browser not to autoplay videos?
>>
>>152391815
Why not more guns for those behind the counter? Place armed security guards as well. Creates jobs and makes republicans and the NRA happy.
>>
>>152391965
desu someone should get the attention of the feds or trump on this so they can block it somehow. Some jew is going to get a lot of people, mostly asians, killed to appease gan bangers. #jewshateasians
>>
File: IMG_20171014_170719.jpg (2.34 MB, 4048x3036)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB JPG
Philly is the safest, wealthiest, most vibrant city on the east coast and a pillar of the accomplishments of diversity.
>>
>>152376261
Even if they run the stores, some poor innocent person has to staff it, and inevitably get fucked up by niggers.
>>
>>152387922
K
>>
>>152375956
How about business owners just start taking businesses out of black areas since they can't operate them safely.
>>
>>152392394
That's what will happen. Then nigger city council members will complain that there are no places to get food in black neighborhoods
>>
>Philadelphia is one step closer to getting rid of bulletproof glass in many of its small businesses as part of a larger effort to crack down on loitering, public urination and potential drug sales

How does removing glass do that?
>>
>>152392111

Meh, I see where the city is coming from. Nigs are nig no matter what, but certain conditions cause the nigs to nog more than usual. Having corner stores where niggers can no only buy their liquor, but sit around and drink it, creates a perfect spot for them to also sell drugs and plan their crimes. The city looks at the complaints and realize they all have two things in common: large crowds of Blacks and corner stores that have licenses for on-premises consumption. They can't ban Blacks, and they can't ban licenses for on-premises consumption, but they can pass an ordinance banning bullet-proof barriers in corner stores that have licenses for on-premises consumption so the Asians stop letting groups of niggers sit around, getting drunk at their stores. Either that, or they get shot in a robbery.
>>
>>152379731
It's Philly. They already act like a special snowflake when it comes to PAs stance on the 2nd Amendment. Harrisburg knows they can't compete with the corruption (and Harrisburg knows all about that) so they don't bother.
>>
>>152375956

what the fuck is a "beer deli"??
>>
>>152381514
Ahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>152387432
A zip trip.
>>
File: 1511531757787.jpg (105 KB, 539x717)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>152391815

Eat shit faggot. Almost every store and gas station in north, west, and southwest Philly have barriers. Gas stations with quickie Mart's literally lock their doors and serve people outside with a revolving trolley after certain hours. The list of businesses with barriers is all encompassing, not exclusive only to liquor slingers.
>>
>>152392666
nice digits

According to the nigger who wrote the bill, it's about "dignity". She doesn't say anything about cleaning up Korean neighborhoods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDSZDZQtIs8
>>
>>152392600

Some of these corner stores have food licenses that permit them to sell alcohol for on-premises consumption. What happens is large groups of niggers congregate outside of these stores, get drunk, play loud music, sell drugs and generally act like niggers. The city wants to pass an ordinance requiring that these shitty corner stores that allow the consumption of alcohol in this manner also take down their protective barriers. The Asians will definitely not want to do that, so they will stop selling alcohol for on-premises consumption instead. The niggers will congregate elsewhere.
>>
>>152387432
Relling for "Quan Gone"
>>
>>152391227
>push them out the door to get loaded on the sidewalk
If only nigs could sit at regular bars without problems.
>>
>>152393006

The link in OP's post had a different perspective for why the city ordinance was being pushed for, and I'm more convinced that it's about pressuring these small businesses to eliminate the conditions that create ghetto nigger hives. Of course a Black woman is ashamed that all the businesses in her community have bullet proof glass and wants it gone for that reason, so that's her take on things.
>>
so how many are gonna die from this
>>
>>152391724
>Having to pretend like he said something he didn’t.

It’s clear Philly and Pitt don’t represent the state as a whole given the results, he is not trying to say PA has become Oklahoma.
>>
File: 1436262098549.gif (87 KB, 255x255)
87 KB
87 KB GIF
>>152377662
>>
File: fuckyoucunt.jpg (86 KB, 620x388)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>152389219
>be me
>spic in Patagonia
>no blacks
>mfw
>>
>>152393394
why don't they (genuine question)?
>>
>>152379123
How many nigs could a nignog nog if a nignog could nog nigs?
>>
>>152388755
WOW you’re almost sorta mildly famous. Thanks for telling us that.
>>
>>152380044
Every time I see those two, it amazes me how much they simply do not give a fuck. They’re like the derpy version of James Dean. Love it.
>>
>>152393006
why are niggers so dumb god damnit
>>
>>152387432
Rice scattering mice
>>
>>152384011

> be black
> be female
> ‘how do you get this insane?’
>>
>>152375956
The family of the first gook inevitably killed as a result of this bill should sue the living fuck out of the city and the nigger bitch responsible who came up with the idea
>>
>>152375956
Asian-Americans voted massively in favor of Democucks these past few elections, so they can go fuck themselves. Hope the niggers make good use of the ban. Remember Asian-Americans: around blacks, never relax. Youll learn soon enough.

Rooftop Koreans of the 90's would be so dissapointed.
>>
>>152386327
It'll be "muh food deserts" in 3 months.
>>
>>152394039
aren't places with lots of crime ridden with red judges?
>>
>>152393698

Because they're more aggressive, get in fights and shoot shit up more often. The types of nigs that congregate to get drunk at corner stores usually don't have cars, so the corner store is within walking distance or a quick bus ride away. All the Black bars and clubs in our city have shootings in the parking lots, fights, drugs being sold so cops are always conducting sting operations. They're just a massive pain in the ass for anyone that has to deal with them.
>>
>>152394183

No, we vote on our judges (except federal ones), and niggers vote in nigger judges that promise them leniency.
>>
>>152386172
Technically, it's only a recently viable option now that CLEO approval has been changed to CLEO notification.
>>
Can someone explain me what they claiming to be the reason to ban BG and what are there real reasons to ban it?
>>
Please explain to me the difference between a grocery store and a convenience store?
>>
>>152392254
Seems like the government has to experience it themselves to understand
>>
>>152394340
that's what I meant with red judges (ie commie judges, which is the only kind here, seeing as we don't elect them)
>>
File: triham.jpg (23 KB, 350x335)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>152377662
Which came first, the nigger or the glass?
>>
File: 1505667765813.png (48 KB, 240x198)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>152394544
One of them sells groceries the other one is convenient, silly Germans
>>
>>152394157
Disappointed? Nigger, they would have them on the bamboo patch before you could say "Mr Wong, tear down that plexi".
>>
File: 1431904859553.jpg (75 KB, 480x480)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>152393064
Yeah, they'll just go off the property to the street corner. I see it every day. Nogs just sit there all day drinking, smoking weed and cigarettes, bumming from passing whites, listening to music and dancing. They don't have to do any work or anything. Nigger privelege. I see them there when I go to work and they're still there on my way home, having a great time while I'm tired as fuck.
>>
>This is widely and wildly misunderstood action, but all it takes is a little deeper reading about it.
>It is aimed only at a specific class of business which is licensed to sell liquor or beer "by the drink." The type of businesses in question should, according to the previously existing law, have inside seating and tables, and serve food, kinda like a TGIFs or Applebee's.
>The problem is this: the pajeets and hajis who run these shops have been getting the "restaurant" style license, but neglecting to sell food, they have the seating area locked up, and they serve the drinks to the schwartzas who then congregate outside the shops and create a public nuisance with fights, shootings, stabbings, and occasional impromptu rap battles. Essentially, these shop owners have been gypping the system to make a buck operating as open-air BARS rather than as the type of establishment they're licensed to be.
>This change would force these particular businesses to be what they're licensed to be, or to keep their bulletproof glass and become a different type of establishment (that doesn't sell liquor and beer "by the drink"), or to close. Any of which prevents a public nuisance. I can understand why any city would want to do this.
>>
>>152382238
I have a Vietnamese gf and i can confirm everything this anon says about them is true.
>>
>>152380850
>>152381064
The problem is like most minorities, Asian-Americans would STILL rather blame whites for their problems, rather than niggers, spics or liberals who look down on them. All because of stupid shit like that fucking kike Seth Rogan and his flop of a movie The Interview, which some Asian-Americans found insulting. Some how though, thats a Conservative white American Trump voter's fault, in their warped minds. Their voting patterns reflect this too, Im not just talking hot air. Take a look at r/aznidentity also and see for yourself.
>>
>>152394611

OOooh, right, I thought you meant red like republican. Yes, most of the judges that preside over niggers are commies.
>>
>>152394184
yeah makes sense
our genuine antillean bars also tend on being... lively
but they still go there, and in other bars and clubs (which may end with them thrown the fuck out, depending on how they're tamed)
>>
>>152390150
are these mythical black owners bulletproof or will they be allowed to put back the plexiglass?
>>
>>152394915
ah, yes, I always forget your political color system is opposite to ours (conservatives are blue and leftists are pink/red)
>>
>>152390429
>>152391097
>>152391076
None of you are fact checking before shit posting. Gtfo.
>>
>>152394157
I now want to see more pro-asian anti-nig memes. Asians love their social media. Every asian I've known that works in the service industry hates the fuck out of jigaboos.
>>
>>152375956
Read the article and if your IQ is hiher than 80, you will understand that the city want to ban business acting as convenient stores while applying only for a restaurant licence.
If tose business were to respect the law,they wouldn't expose themselves to attacks or would simply not operate because they would not generate enough money to pay taxes.
>Under that premise taxes arr litterally extorsion under a fiduciary economy.
Yes, because security is aprerequisite for any business based on trust... like with fiduciary money that we all use.
>>
>>152375956
The mortality rate for Korean Philadelphians just lowered by 12 years
>>
>>152387432
“Gook Juke”
>>
>>152375956
There's no way for this will end badly
>>
>>152395150

We used to have that as well, before lefties realized that being associated with "reds" was bad for business. Of course, just as they haven't discovered that relabeling negros as "blacks" then "african-american" doesn't solve the fact that they're still niggers, the left hasn't figured out that they're still pathetic commies.
>>
What is the gun law like in philly?
>>
>>152394544
A grocery store is larger. Usually a supermarket in the cities. A convenience store is a corner store that mostly sells alcohol, tobacco and other stuff you can just quickly get like hot pocket bullshit. I'm pretty cool with the asian guys that run the convenience store around the corner from where I live. They whisper to me how much they hate blacks and keep a deodorizing spray to apply to the air after niggers are there.
>>
>>152395969
like anywhere, I guess
ie dindus don't care much about it

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.