[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: image.jpg (898 KB, 1600x1240)
898 KB
898 KB JPG
Anons, after years of smoking I have finally figured out that weed is a scourge. Many of our white young men and women are stunting their minds, losing their memories and motivations and literally *giving themselves anxiety* just for the sake of some short term laughs.

I would smoke just so I wouldn’t feel bored, but after months and eventually years of continual use, I realized I was always bored. I lost the spark to discover new things and improve. Until I came to /pol/ and learned about the trickery of (((them))).

How can i redpill my white leftist friends on this harmful, stupid nigger drug without revealing my power level? We have to be better, fitter humans if we want to survive what’s coming.
>>
File: image.jpg (536 KB, 1000x944)
536 KB
536 KB JPG
>>155428073
Bump to save a goy
>>
>>155428073
>How do we get white people off of weed?
we let them turn 30.

>weed at 16
just having fun with vidya.
>weed at 26
you're bored with vidya so you still smoke.
>weed at 36
come on now. this is getting silly.
>>
>>155428382
Honestly you’re probably right as I’m turning 30 tomorrow and just had this revelation and quit 4 days ago
>>
>>155428073
Kicking the herbal Jew this year

I was smoking everyday since I turned 20 and was chewing thru nearly an eighth a day by the time I was 26

The first few days of sobriety have been fucking rough and the temptation to hit my dealer up had been stronger than ever, anyone who says that it isn't addictive is either a liar or fucking delusional.

Hold me anons, I don't want to fuck this up.
>>
>>155430322
your dealer has been putting something in your weed, my dude.
>>
>>155430322
wow so you are telling me that daily use of a drug can have a negative effect if used in large amounts? Who would of of thunk it?
>>
>>155428073
all true, except for the month long withdrawal where all of these things are reversed and nightmares ruin your life
>>
File: image.jpg (413 KB, 640x634)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
>>155434186
Yep, those big scary weed withdrawals are a huge detriment to society.

t. retarded autist
>>
>>155428073
just keep children and high schoolers off of it
>>
>>155428073
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On0IJnNqldI
>>
>>155428073
Nice job taking YEARS to realize it. Enjoy your swiss cheese brain you retard nigger.
>>
>>155435713
Tbf it is a little odd to go from remembering no dreams to two a night.

>Tfw weed literally takes away your dreams
>>
File: 1514826973428.png (53 KB, 403x448)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>155428073
You're right, white people smoking a plant is the problem, not the white opioid epidemic.
It must be the weeds fault all those white people are overdosing.
>>
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 749x741)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>155436527
That's because it suppresses your B-12 levels and you weren't supplementing them exogenously, you idiot.
>>
cannabis is sacrament! enjoy! whp is dr oz? what is his real name? is he palestinian? hmmm
>>
>>155436926
Dr. Oz is a turk
>>
>>155436530

You misdirect worse than a Twitter leftist

>>155436309

It’s weed not fucking whippets. But you’re right, I fell for the comfy lie for far too long.

>>155435796

And parents. And single white people. And the unemployed. Basically everyone but geriatrics or the terminally ill have something to lose with weed, if only their drive to be better than they were the day before.

>>155430322

Stay strong anon. Delete that dealer number, you don’t need it. Just breathe, feel the calm in the air, stop thinking, and go do something productive to distract yourself. Can’t just keep doing the retard shit you did when you were high or you’ll just trigger more cravings. I’ve been reading some history books I always wanted to get around to and it helps a fuckload.
>>
>>155428073
>Not Cocaine
>Not Heroine
>FUCKING WEED

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
>>
>>155442445
Why not do harder drugs like a real man, goy?
>>
just vape in moderation if you enjoy it.
>>
>>155443151
Sadly lots of people find moderation more difficult than just kicking the stuff, myself included. If it’s around I’ll take a hit and then just slug around instead of reading or being social.
>>
>>155434186
The only withdrawal I feel is boredom.
>>
>>155428073
Give them heroin and painkillers. They will never smoke weed again.
>>
>after years of smoking

Fuck off with this meme. We know you lame fags never smoked the shit in your life. Maybe once in college and hated it because you were surrounded by idiots who ruined the high.
Fuck off queer.
>>
>>155443646
Fucking kek why would I lie about smoking degenerate green brain retardation drugs that withered my social life and kept me away from intellectual pursuits for years?
>>
>>155428073

Fucking idiots. You smoke weed during the night and never during the day.

>Why???

Because smoking weed causes a release of melotonin (that takes time to replenish) which gives some of the more mind pleasure effects of weed. It also triggers skin repair.

>That sounds good...

Except if you smoke during the day, UV radiation is going to have a field day pinging DNA and RNA at its most vulnerable. There should be a correlation between smoking weed, being outside, and skin cancer.

Just do it at night and you'll get a lot of the benefits and the tolerance doesn't get so fucked like in "ALL DAY ERRDAY YOLO" weed usage.
>>
I want to quit so fucking much, shit...I've been smoking every day for years, and I know...I fucking know, I just don't stop...
>>
>>155443848
>why would I lie about being a fuckign retard on a fucking retard site for 6 year olds

Jesus Christ you fucks need a severe beating.
I bet you grew up with a single mom. Faggot.
>>
>>155444043

Just smoke at night. It's a radical idea I know.
>>
>>155428073
Legalize heroin
>>
File: Capture.png (82 KB, 1291x322)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
If this image doesn't make you take a second look at your weed habit I don't know what will.
>>
>>155431082
Youre fucking retarded. Weed wothdrawal is super common and physical. It makes your stomach hirt, you cant eat, youll shit all day, any issues you were treating with it (pain specifically) will fedl like its flaring up.

Fuck off you retard. Youre clearly not in deep enough, but we are warning you, get out now
>>
>>155443874
What if I’m indoors all day long and only see the sun when I go to and from my car?
>>
>>155428382
yea at 31 this year, i quit, pretty spot on. i was abusing heavily, i tore my rotator cuff and went hard all day everyday for a year, it was excessive, i've now been clean for a few weeks now and going to keep it going.
>>
>>155428073

figure out why they're self-medicating. weed isn't very habit-forming, so there must be another reason they're using it regularly.
>>
>>155444867
Weed is bad. Smoking every day for 12 years. Withdrawal and addiction are real. You aren’t addicted to the weed itself, you become addicted to the altered mindset and mentally addicted to the brain chemical dump. You are an idiot if you believe it’s not a problem. It will hinder your life. Guaranteed.
>>
>>155445278
>weed isn't very habit-forming
Why do retards say this?
>>
File: 1509393704731.jpg (90 KB, 892x653)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
I'm 18, and smoke constantly. Should I stop?
>>
>>155445435

because it isn't. you don't get the same mood-elevating effects from weed as you do from stimulants, alcohol, or even coffee. it's just not a "more-ish" drug.
>>
>>155445687
weed is still habit forming, even if it's not stimulating. retard
>>
>>155428382
29, decided to quit its boring. still a preferable drug than alcohol by miles.
>>
>>155445278
It is habit forming, you fucking idiot
>>
>>155444867

Then you're doing it wrong and setting yourself up for terrible sleep because you're causing melatonin to cascade during the day. Which is stupid. It's a neurochemical resource. Use weed during the night and have actual sleep.
>>
>>155428073
Toughen the fuck up?
No just ban some more shit?
MURICA I don't like it so make it illegal.
>>
>>155428382
Very true. Weed was not adding value to my life. In my case I had chronic depression. I didn't realize that I was hypothyroid. Took some supplements and cleared it right up. Felt so calm but alert at the same time. Better than any drug.
>>
File: weed.png (6 KB, 264x75)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>155445785

whatever you say
>>
>>155430322
LOL what a pussy.
I smoke as much for however long and drop it when I want.
Been sober for a long time now and I dunno how long as it's never crossed my mind.
>>
>>155445910
But I use it both day and night. I sleep peacefully and deep. Perhaps because I lift 4X a week and live an active life I’m immune to your generalities?
>>
>>155434005
>would of of
>as if a single "of" wasn't retarded enough
>>
>>155445818
if u get "addicted" to weed its because your a stupid lazy sack of shit. "i'm a fucking loser cus i smoked weeeed :((" fuck off u victim seeking faggot
>>
File: 1514832735573.jpg (46 KB, 630x630)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>/pol/ is always filled with 50 year old ex pot smokers who quit a couple days ago
>They only post on weed threads
>>
>>155444705
LOL at this pussy.
Your dealer was putting some nasty shit in your weed as a Canadian my old dealer was getting it homegrown... Try booze addiction bud.
>>
>>155428073
Daily reminder marijuana has medicinal value in regulated amounts
>>
>>155446256

Hey, individual bio chemistries are individual. I also lift and have a somewhat active life. I'm just saying that from experience, weed fucks up sleep for a number of people because they use it around the clock and they get much better sleep when they restrict their weed usage.

I'm the only guy in town who wears shorts and a t-shirt in 30-50 degree weather. Does that mean the rest of the town should man up and never wear sweaters or coats?
>>
>>155446081
>>155446228
>>155446067
>>155446278
Stoners are trying to defend their god Drug.
>>
>>155445687
This a tiny bit of Elvish pipe weed with a mug of grog will do enough for you.
Moderation niggers.
>>
>>155445430
Hindered? Perhaps. But I own my own business and make good money. I own a house all paid up for. Have had much sex. Can still act like a normal human.
But, I have grown quite apathetic to a lot of things that Used to give me anxiety. And yes, most likely my sperm is like Homer Simpson’s sperm smacking into each other like retards in my nut sac.
But calling me an idiot is uncalled for. Again. So many of your over generalize on this board.
>>
>>155446584
Not in high school any more.
But if weed makes you addicted you're a pussy.
>>
>>155428073
All of these in your picture are 100% true.
It's insane how in denial weed smokers are, yet they claim it isn't addictive.
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 640x660)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>155443569
Shut the fuck up, faggot, I've been off the heroin for almost 3 years and I still smoke weed, bitch.
>>
>>155444630
tldr but what i got from that is
>wah im a loser and my dealers don't like me so my life sucks.
I smoke and have never had a problem with my dealers. Fuck off and let me do me
>>
File: ITT.jpg (75 KB, 474x691)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>155446584

i don't smoke regularly, and i agree that it's bad for productivity. but it's not an addictive drug, and people don't go out of their way to self-medicate with a non-addictive drug for no reason. people do it because they're stressed and anxious.
>>
File: image.jpg (338 KB, 1049x1049)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>155446988
The reason his dealers hate that kid is probably because he's a whiny little fag. The only problem with relying on dealers is having to fuckin' wait around for them all day, and having to hang out with them after picking up some coke.
>>
>>155446584
The war on drugs is a failure on all accounts
>lol u just wanna smok wed
I don't like the idea of normal people going to jail over something inconsequential like weed
>>
>>155446538

>I'm the only guy in town who wears shorts and a t-shirt in 30-50 degree weather. Does that mean the rest of the town should man up and never wear sweaters or coats?
Good point. In your opinion, what qualifies as proper sleep? Waking up refreshed and energetic?
>>
>>155447161
kek chilling with them for a bit after you buy is always the worst part.
I'd probably rip off a whiny little fag like that guy too
>>
I get high maybe once every month or two when I don't have anything better to do than stay home and binge watch stuff. I have no real desire to get high any other time because it just gets in the way.
>>
>>155428073
weed was absolutely awesome when I smoked that first bowl, music sounded amazing, hell, it made me love music and start studying music, so that's a positive thing about jane: music appreciation.
But...after 4 years of use it now gives me depression ironically and unmotivational syndrome, which made me almost drop out of university.
However, I don't consider it to be a really bad drug, in my opinion is better than alcohol, no hangover, no doing stupid shit while intoxicated, etc.
I recommend smoking weed on the weekends, which I can't do personally because it's easy to become addicted to it.
it's not difficult to quit weed though, just willpower and exercise will do it.
Since dropped off my weed intake I experienced that emotions no longer "hurt" me that much, and my depression got a lot better.
>>
I have no reason to quit. My life will not magically improve if I stop. The public and everyone really, should be happy that I smoke weed and not do other things.
>>
File: 1512980948637.jpg (18 KB, 460x343)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Nothing wrong with smoking a little weed.
>>
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 640x360)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>155447820
I would probably be a fucking serial killer if I didn't have drugs to placate my brain.
>>
I was amazed how much I could think once I was off of it for about a month. Been off of it ever since.
>>
Show them the herbal jew in the flesh
https://youtu.be/lQmaEtUUPyE
>>
>>155428073
was a chronic user, stopped .. benefits as described
> emotionally stable
> less waste of money
> stamina increase
> more meaningful friends
++

additional benfits:
> dreams .. yes fucking dreams, awesome love it
> no anxiety
> smarter
> love to do things I loathed before because they felt to boring/exhaustive
> meditation works again
>>
>>155428073
>Anons, after years of smoking I have finally figured out that weed is a scourge.
> Good for Me Not for Thee

fuck off
>>
shit thread but i'm going to break it down for any human posters who are still stuck

humans have been using cannabis a LOT for over 5000 years for all sorts of things

it's gr8

in the 60s and 70s people smoked hashish from cannabis grown in the ME using traditional methods including night soil (lol)

the traditional resins made from natural strains of the planet have high levels of CBD/CBN and <10% THC

(now is your cue to start reading about the 'other' cannabinoids if needed)

In the 80s a completely new 'type of cannabis whose phenotype goes by the name 'skunk #1' makes an appearance.

It has VERY high THC (>20%) and <1% other cannabinoids. It gets you totally fucked compared to the moroccan shit, so strong so good you don't even need to bother with making a resin

If skunk #1 wasn't GMO (suspiciously shady origins), there are thousands of GMO strains now. Each one is a bit more THC and a bit less everything else than before. fuck knows what else they are doing

tl;dr weed, (((legal))) or otherwise has been WEAPONIZED in the western world. NATURAL CANNABIS however is divine provenance with remarkable healing properties and enemy no1 of the likes of IG Farben
>>
Most people are too stupid to handle weed. If you cannot handle it you are stupid plain and simple. I use it to dumb myself down so I can be on the same level as my Normie friends.
>>
>>155428200
>signs of addiction and abuse
>proceeds to explain the symptoms of being high

What
>>
>>155446584
i quit years ago but keep victimizing yourself. I can tell you're a winner.
>>
>>155444186
> just smoke a particular way even though it’s clear you’ve had issues controlling your smoking and need to stop

not helpful
>>
>>155428073
I am a former daily stoner from about age 14 to 32. Has been four years away now with one slip up for a couple weeks. Honestly dont listen to the addicts who will sceram in your face "its not addictive" "there are no negative effects" All this is based on 1970s studies probably done on some bush weed homegrown. Nowadays the stuff has been bred to be extremely potent. If you ask anyone who really knows growing it is quite synthetic for a "natural plant". Massive amounts of chemicals and growth nutrients have to be added to make pot yield so much dense buds with such a high content. Even the blueberry, citrus, and choco flavors are achieved by adding chemicals to the soil to produce the flavors. This is what they never seem to mention. It certainly has some damaging and lasting effects. Dont believe me type "rosin press" into youtube and look at the retarded space cadets in 90% of the videos. Not to mention after years of use there are many nasty withdrawl effects for this "non addictive drug" like sleeplessness, irritibility, sexual dysfuntion,loss of appetite, general malaise and lethargy. I used to smoke over a pack a day of cigs and that was easier to quit than weed as after a couple weeks the cravings waned significantly. With weed you will still have strong joneses even months later.
>>
File: OM345345.jpg (67 KB, 800x800)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Just toke up and play Overwatch you fucking pussies
>>
>>155444630
jesus
>>
>>155445179
buddy uncle crunky?
>>
>>155428382

Literally me except I didn't get into weed until I was 20. I quit about 3 months ago and I'm 30. Eventually it hits you and you realize just how much time and money you've wasted getting high and not focusing on improving your life.
>>
ALso the lucid dreams and nightmares are true. And for a few weeks you will find no pleasure in things you used to love, this all fades as time goes on.
>>
>>155428073
>Why are white people so self-destructive?

KYS
>>
File: image.jpg (382 KB, 750x750)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>155449296
t. pathetic brainlet frustrated that he gave up something he enjoyed and thinks missing the high is the same as being an addict
>>
>>155446067
I never said ban it idiot, nogs spics and jews should blaze all day for all I care
>>
>>155449579
Derp, you did graduate though
>>
>>155446486
Can’t argue there, it really helped my mom when she was dying of cancer
>>
>>155449296
Larper
>>
>>155449725
t. pathetic weed addict who is in denial and will do anything to justify his sad state. You probably think weed cures every disease like facebook normies.

Show me a non addict user who defends weed this way. It doesnt exist. You just cant handle people disagreeing with the lies you tell yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 640x722)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>155450096
> pathetic low IQ leaf shitlet launches into a strawman because he has absolutely NOTHING

LMAO, fuckin' humiliating.
>>
>>155450226
Wow an edgy faggot who loves yous. Fuck off im trying to help others out of the same trap i fell into. If you dont like it go smoke your (((pacifiying agent))).

Stoners are always mellow man unless you dare question their precious nigger lettuce
>>
File: Christiania-entry-way.jpg (776 KB, 1050x700)
776 KB
776 KB JPG
>>155444630
>not having built-in weedcity inside your city that is always open
>best quality, lowest prices, no stalling dealer who is weird on the phone, just dozens of sales booths with anything THC

I feel bad for everyone else
>>
>>155428073
you've built up a nice strawman, but at the end of the day you're still a faggot.
>>
>>155446682
I have a well paying job, a nice apartment and a long term gf so I could always justify it too. But moderation wasn’t working and the truth is life is much better without it for me
>>
File: image.jpg (398 KB, 1280x720)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>155450397
Little fag is so mad he can't smoke weed anymore that he has to try and convince everyone on /pol/ that it's a Jewish trap, lmao. Fuckin' embarrassing.
>>
>>155428073
If you don't have the self controll and drive to overpower the lazys from smoking weed then I have bad news for yo I'd bud, you're the nigger. There's no excuse but you.
>>
File: 1513294187566.png (150 KB, 435x369)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
Just because black people cant smoke weed and hold a job doesnt mean that other people cant accomplish that.
>>
>>155447102
Long term use will make you overall more depressed and anxious though. Weed doesn’t help depression, it defers it and stops you from working through mental issues healthily
>>
>>155450735
I could smoke weed if i want but why? You probably think people dont realize youre a space cadet, but you know what? you are. And everyone knows it
>>
>>155450851
This is the problem with weed. The detrimental effects arent life ruining, but it doesnt mean they arent there and that they arent detrimental.
>>
Only losers smoke weed after high school, but I don't take issue with it or them. They were almost certainly not going to accomplish anything of note anyway, and it removes clutter from work and friend-groups that are made better by thier absence.

You wouldn't knock a toy from the hands of a child, why take away the only method stupid people have to add stimulation to their otherwise pathetic existence?
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 534x361)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>155450872
Not an aaaaaargumeeeent, dumb aaaaaaaass. LMAO.
>>
>>155449296
>rosin press
Just watched some stuff on youtube.
When did weed become crack?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYvGrj0Ashk
>>
I smoked weed in my late teens/early 20s, and while it is nowhere near as harmful as alcohol or any of the CIA drugs, I believe it did retard my progress.

I am fairly successful now in my 40s, but I really flunked out my crucial tertiary schooling and succeeded in spite of it, mostly because of my unusually high intelligence. I gave up smoking pot quite easily, it's not like cigarettes or anything truly addictive.

I recommend young people to avoid smoking pot as a habit. Try to stick to recreational joints when in a party situation, or when enjoying an event or outdoors with friends. Smoking pipes and bongs adds a whole ritual and hit which can be habit forming if not addictive.

Also if hemp were legal to grow, people could grow their own mild strains and avoid the over-strong variants available today. The more natural variants are just nice.
>>
>>155428073

You're a massive faggot.
>>
File: 4567546723.png (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>155451144
>am a stoner
>am a computer engineer
>>
>>155451144
>but I don't take issue with it or them

Why do you think anyone cares if you take issue with it or not?
>>
>>155450466
Been thinking of jumping on the ferry and chill out in Christiania and ferry my stoned ass back.

How much trouble would it be to be stoned on a ferry?
>>
>>155451144
I smoke weed so I don't kill people like you. Be grateful.
>>
>>155451225
>successful
>posting on /pol/ in your forties
>>
>>155451144
>Only losers smoke weed after high school

>Smoking weed when it's actually safe makes you a loser
>Smoking weed when your brain is still developing is accepable

Did you fall off the retard cart?
>>
>>155451188
And at what point does it cease to become natural and become "processed" like drugs such as cocaine and heroin?

Not saying its as bad as those but that used to be the line between them. Weed was natural and those drugs were proccessed.
>>
>>155450958
This is the problem with alcohol. The detrimental effects arent life ruining, but it doesnt mean they arent there and that they arent detrimental.
>>
Nah my anxiety is worse when I haven't been smoking. When I've been off it for a few months I can't stop biting my nails and skin around them and do nothing but think about the embarrassments of long ago. If I smoke a comparable amount to someone having a few beers or glass of wine with dinner then I'm more content with myself and free to pursue my passions.

Not everyone should and there's obviously such a thing as overindulgence but white/black degeneracy/morality is itself degenerate.
>>
>>155428073
Just tell them that smoking weed is racist.
>>
>>155430322
I need to quit. I’ve read a book and a half already since I ran low yesterday. Would love to do something physical but it’s too cold. Keep strong I’m gonna ween and limit myself in the future, treat it like alcohol.
>>
>>155428073
blaming weed for anxiety is just as bad as the fucking retards who blame the guns for killing people.

you're borderline mentally ill and you should fuck off with your disinfo propaganda
>>
I'm 31 years old and a regular weed smoker since college. I make over 160k/year and I'm in zero debt. Don't fall for the weed will ruin your life meme, it helps me relax after work.
>>
>>155451709
its the amount and the personality type that pushes the anxiety in some users
>>
File: lotus pods.jpg (325 KB, 1304x564)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>155428073
I'm a psychiatric nurse with experience from several different sections at a hospital and i know of 4 doctors(3 general practitioners and 1 cardiologist) and they all have prescribed themselves weed because of stress and they smoke it when they wake up before work and after work and before bed.

If doctors smoke that shit 3 times a day every day then it can't be that bad.
>>
>>155428073
The only benefit I've received is saving money. All the others are bullshit.
>>
>>155428073
just stop doing it, its really not complicated you brainlet.

wanna stop drinking? dont do it anymore
wanna stop smoking? dont smoke again
wanna stop watching porn and fapping? dont do it anymore
wanna stop being a complete faggot? just stop it


only people with negetive 6 gorrillion willpower cant stop doing things they dont want to do anymore. control yourself you fucking disgusting animal
>>
File: 1514997974086.jpg (221 KB, 1305x911)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>155428073
Dude I grow legally in my apartment and trade the extra bud I grow for all sorts of shit. I got an acoustic/electric guitar and a weight set for a couple ounces of pot I didn't even want. It's as natural as god's pussy to smoke pot to manage emotional stress, and I've made amazing friends from smoking weed. All the statements are bullshit in your post and you're a pussy faggot if you won't try weed. It's not good for everyone, but it's safe to try it.
>>
>>155451454
I don't think anyone is going to claim that alcohol is harmless mate. Try to stay on topic.
>>
File: top.jpg (61 KB, 531x550)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>155451894
If you stop drinking all at once that can kill you. The main symptom of stopping a high-level pot habit is for like 4-7 days you'll say things like, "this sucks, man"
>>
>>155428200
hello D.A.R.E
>>
between these threads and the shittyass "why dont you smoke cigarette" threads, this board is fucking retarded
>>
>>155428073
fake and gay
>>
>>155451803
If you're really a psychiatric nurse please explain why that image makes me want to rip all my skin off and burn my own body.
>>
File: 1497379932979.gif (2.73 MB, 240x135)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB GIF
>>155444705
You're probably unhealthy as fuck or bullshitting. Its called moderation
>>
Weed cures cancer and makes all bad things turn good according to my facebook feed. they act like it being illegal is why people die but everyone i know can get weed easily.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 564x375)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>155451436
> durrrr if it's processed that means it's bad for you

t. product of Trudeau's education system, lmao.
>>
bro, when u start to ask 4chan for an answer of smt like dat, u definitily a white ass and r fking high already.
so go fuck urself and roll another joint so u can forget about it.
u white asses need me, more than those coco asses and dark asses.
>>
>>155452258
if your a stage infinity alchoholic it can kill you, sure, like do not eat, all caloric intake comes from le vodka, and you've been doing this for a month, then it can kill you, otherwise no, thats just a strawman argument people who like drinking tell themselves to keep drinking.

>dude lmao alchohol withdrawl will kill me dude lol
but anon you only drink 6 beers a day
>dude alcohol withdrawl is more deadly then heroin withdrawl dude its worse then drugs it can actually kill you dude lmao
no only if your body has adapted to converting Ethel-alcohol into energy
>duuude lmao im gonna drink these couple beers or ill die catch ya later duuude
>>
>>155452243
thats they're go to argument. there's lots of things better for you than booze but that doesn't mean they're good. A chicken sandwich is healthier than a big mac but its not healthy.
>>
>>155452628
If she is a psychiatric nurse then that means the doctors she talks about are doctors of a quack science.
>>
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 640x800)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>155452875
Wow, it must literally hurt to be this moronic lol.
>>
>literally know people who have died from alcohol and smoking cigs
BUT WEED IS BAD GUYS!! THE NEWS TOLD ME SO!!
>>
>>155436787
oh wow, so pure negatives from smoking right?
why dont you kill yourself and let your cat eat your flaccid penis
>t. smoker for 7 years, all day erry day. the minute i stop, my ambition and confidence has returned and my life is back on track
>>
my thoughts:

weed is a good time. some people form a habit that can be tough to break. you can easily go through life and accomplish all the normal and expected things while being a huge stoner. but you will also be left wondering what you could have done if you hadn't had your edge taken off the whole time.

that being said, while a weed habit will kinda screw up your execution, if you can use it occasionally to think deeply about your life direction and have a few breakthroughs which you then carry out in a sober mindset, it can be reeeeallllyy useful
>>
>>155449296
good points man.any drug causes withdrawal. If you drink coffee or pop daily try quitting cold turkey and come back here and tell me how it went. the headaches were brutal.
>>
File: image.jpg (279 KB, 768x450)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>155453326
> English skills are this bad when he's sober

Yeah, I'm sure it was the weed holding you back and not your mental incapacitation, lmao.
>>
>>155453229
I cant imagine the lack of self esteem it must take to be trolling for yous this hard.
>>
>>155453229
okay then, maybe if u stop drinking your two beers a day you might have a chance of dying if your a genetic dead end soyboy manlet litteral bottom of the genetic barrel type scum whos only alive be cause of modern medecine, which i suppose is like half of /pol/ these days, but regular healthy strong individuals like myself, and who were the norm some years ago, wont die from doing mundane activities like no longer drinking a poison

sorry genelet, i hope your asthma inhaler is close by! and dont you need to take ur insulin and 65 hourly pills that keep your diseased horrible caricature of life body functioning at its peak performance rate of le 5.6%?
>>
>>155452875
You can cause a gastric bleed if you stop all at once, even if you're just a moderate drinker over a long period of time, say a 34 year old that's had 2-3 drinks a day for 10 or 15 years. That's not an unreasonable level of drinking by any means. If you binge for a short while you can also damage yourself by stopping all at once. There's things you can do to fuck up your body with alcohol that aren't deadly.

But yeah go pretend that alcoholism is an easily avoidable trap for everybody, even though like 5-10% of people get taken out by it.
>>
File: image.jpg (721 KB, 1280x720)
721 KB
721 KB JPG
>>155453658
> autistically launching into a strawman about asthma because you have no argument, lmao

>>155453604
> crying about the dangers of marijuana like Nancy Reagan has him on her payroll

t. embarrassing pussies who are literally terrified of weed.
>>
>>155450397
>Stoners are always mellow man unless you dare question their precious nigger lettuce
kek
and then he flies off the handle at you
>>
File: gdawg.jpg (35 KB, 300x406)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>155453658
You seem like a really not fun person to drink with.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxUUGN4k6HQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxINcBVHPgU

These guys think they are perfectly normal and repectable human beings. They ccant even tel they all look and talk like a bunch of mentally retarded hoboes
>>
>>155428073
FAKE AND GAY
>>
File: image.jpg (454 KB, 1080x1080)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
>>155454050
What was that, faggot? HUH??? Fuckin' say something, pussy???
>>
File: bro.jpg (47 KB, 480x360)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>155454050
If you think that use of a drug implies a homogenous temperament among users of the drug you're not educated enough to have a discussion on the topic. You're worse than the stoners that rant on end about weed.
>>
>>155428073
>get white people off of weed
worry about yourself, what I do is none of your business
>>
>>155431082
If it's so easy to quit, then why haven't you? Weed isn't something that's fun. It's just something you do to escape the fact you have no life and no future. But the only way you're going to build a life and a future is by not smoking weed.

A lot of things are fun. Sky diving is fun. But you don't sky dive every day or every weekend. With the amount of money you spend on weed, you could sky dive every weekend. Sky diving is an experience. You could argue that smoking weed is an experience, but if it really is then you would simply try it and then move on to the next activity. Like you would after sky diving.
>>
File: image.jpg (384 KB, 800x800)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>155454139
> criticizing someone's speaking ability
> can't even type properly

LMAO, fuckin' pathetic leaf fags. What's the matter, bitch?? Is your native language French? HUH???
>>
File: 1485711744819.jpg (49 KB, 640x640)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>155453517
>suggesting that people are idiots for not supplementing their b12 whilst smoking
Congrats on your autism, keep smoking away faglet
>>
File: laffinshoes.png (159 KB, 255x255)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>155453961
>only responds to the part about asthma

wow genelet, so buttblasted, do the doctors recoil in fear when you walk into the ER ? of course they do, even though you visit the ER thrice daily they still cant get over the fact you are still alive, and ugly as shit to boot. however they know ur dad will pay them to keep you alive for a few more hours, so they cringe and look away and fix you up as best they can. after you leave they cry and vomit, some consider leaving the practice altogether.
>>
>>155428382
I grew up in washington state and me and all the peopme i grew up with quit in our early twenties but since it has been legal almost all of them stated smoking it.
>>
26 here. Did it each night for two years. Quit cold turkey. Now it’s just once on the weekend.

Everything in moderation. You don’t need this shit fucking you over for a job. And if you’re depressed it’s gojng to mess with you more if you try to get off.

The first two weeks were absolutely hard. I didn’t have cravings but the emotional effects were nuts. If I can do it you can do it.
>>
>>155443848

Because this is 4chan, and people say ridiculous shit just to piss each other off.
>>
>>155445626
I think you should post more photoshops of Ben Shapiro's sister.
>>
>>155454139
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V97tw1bYauE
These guys all think they look and act normal when you could pick them out as stoners from 100 yards away. Notice they are all well past their mid thirties and maybe even forties yet still dress and act like manchildren. And talk like they have downs.
>>
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 640x624)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>155454360
> thinks marijuana just magically stops people from dreaming
> flings ad hominem attacks at posters who actually know why this happens
> being this much of a retard lmao
>>
File: LfvL96z.jpg (171 KB, 1080x1350)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
I used to do it too much, but I've never let it stop me from accomplishing anything.

I'm 29, have a 6 figure job, have slept with >100 women, I work out, surf, do jiu jitsu, and do something active at least once a day. I still smoke usually once or twice a day, a tiny amount, which in all honestly is probably still too much.

That said, everything in moderation. Video games are not bad. Weed is not that bad. Addiction IS bad, and you can become mentally addicted to anything. The worst thing about weed is it makes you OK with being bored. These days I use it to break the monotony of a busy day when I'm doing dishes or laundry, or a short gaming session, after I've already accomplished a number of daily goals.

Everything in moderation faggots. Unless you have addiction problems, in which case go cold turkey.
>>
>>155428073
Haven't smoked in 5 years. Never again.
>>
File: 313811.jpg (254 KB, 1920x1200)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>155454502
if you say so weed fiend
meaningless words from a meaningless person: the post
>>
File: laffinhard.jpg (23 KB, 395x401)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>155454395
>le dude i quit smoking weed
>le i smoke every weekend though
>le dude weed lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (1.1 MB, 1536x2048)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>155454388
> straaaaawmaaaaaaan

How cringy and sad lol, it must be really painful being this stupid.
>>
>>155454548
Wish I never started. Smoked most days from the age of 18 to 20.
>>
>>155445687
>you don't get the same mood-elevating effects from weed as you do from stimulants, alcohol, or even coffee. it's just not a "more-ish" drug.
This is literally the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on /pol/, and there have been retarded posts. I can only come to the conclusion that you are simply trolling for a reaction, because nobody is stupid enough to believe this.

Because, again, I ask, if it's so easy to quit, if you don't get these mood-elevating effects, then why to you smoke it constantly?
>>
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 600x706)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>155454573
Not an aaaaaargumeeeent, retaaaaaard. lmao, try it again bitch.
>>
>>155454516
good livin buddy
>>
>>155454758

thanks brother
>>
File: reeoow.jpg (17 KB, 411x412)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>155454637
okay i may be stupid compared to the mighty king of autism (you) but at least i wont die from a slight breeze or a mean comment on an image board (how havnt you died yet btw) anyway, im not a strawman im ripped as fuck i go to the gym man your the only strawman around here, fucking weak ass scarecrow. lmaoing at your life sensei
>>
>>155448236
That's exactly it. You're smoking weed because you have no life and no future.
>>
The first time i saw someone smoke dabs i literally thought the guy was smoking meth or some shit.
>>
>>155454258
wrong as usual you doped up infant nigger cattle.
>>
File: IMG_7487.jpg (64 KB, 748x615)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>smoke weed everyday
>make bank everyday
>lift heavy ass weight everyday
>can quit whenever I want and go on 3-6 month long tolerance breaks

Its not that difficult to manage a vice if you're not a complete fucking autist moron. Most people who smoke weed are children and virgins and they're already stupid and don't need weed to make them dumb. Weed is for ADULTS YOU HAVE TO BE 18+ TO POST HERE NECKBEARDS
>>
File: retard gang.png (276 KB, 1066x600)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>155428382
It's mentally harmful.

I still smoke but ive done 3 grams everyday for 5 years. First couple of years it was like God's gift to the world, then i developed horrible anxiety and worsening depression. I can control the thoughts but the anxiety remains everytime i smoke unless im on a low-dose benzo.

The most dangerous part of weed is being content with being in the moment. I was just wanting to smoke and play video games and do nothing(i still do), however it's dangerous in that essence. Also it makes people's short term memory retarded and they cant even acknowledge it, watched friends forget simple shit 24/7 and even myself.

Keep weed to occasional use and it's the best substance out there if you feel like life needs a little edge cut off.

Also yes, it's very expensive.
>>
File: image.jpg (689 KB, 1080x1082)
689 KB
689 KB JPG
>>155454935
No, I'm smoking weed because otherwise I would be a serial killer, retard, work on your reading comprehension lmao.

>>155454924
What an embarrassing, spergy reply. No wonder you don't smoke weed lol, probably can't even find anyone who will sell it to you because you're such a cringy little freak.
>>
>>155455339
Whatever weed gives you with one hand it takes away with the other.
>>
>>155428073
Mention paranoia but do it in a way not to make them paranoid. They might think you know something they are hiding. Usually just sick porn shit no one cares about unless its illegal
>>
File: RsCY2wF.png (370 KB, 480x855)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>155448509
Did it also turn you into a Weeaboo?
>>
>>155430322
Nah you are just a weak putz
>>
File: image.jpg (576 KB, 800x1067)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
>>155455447
t. embarrassing cringelord
>>
>>155428073
Too late, you're already tarded
>>
if weed ruined your life, you were probably pathic to begin with
i've been smoking since I was 25
much rather be high for 20 minutes after work to decompress than downing some wine/beer or pills which basically lasts all night.
my friends who drink cant sit still, cant concentrate on work, drink water like beer when they cant drink, have the DTs, drive drunk, lose their car after the bar, leave their wallets at the bar, spend their entire paycheck at the bar..
OP is focused on saving white men, how about starting with toughening them up so we don't have a race/generation of fucking faggots?
one minute you tell us we're not white, next you are asking how to say us??
WTF is this shit /pol/
>>
File: 1466754180454.gif (628 KB, 500x375)
628 KB
628 KB GIF
>alcohol- poison
>weed- medicinal
feds don't want this known
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 400x400)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>155455478
> durrr I'm trying to cut my $50 per day drug habit to 0, help me anonymous people on the internet

lmao, fucking joke of a userbase this board has.
>>
>>155455632
Do not feed the schizo troll
>>
>>155445430
Bullshit you are just a winey little twat
>>
File: saturn019.jpg (40 KB, 297x416)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>155455461
kinda.. I guess my my testo levels went down, but I was to based to go into trans stuff.. after I realized this was a drug induced madness..

but I still kept my coding socks, I love them because they are warm!
>>
File: image.jpg (272 KB, 517x650)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>155455832
t. leaf
>>
>>155455363
>implying serial killers have a life and future
>>
File: saud.jpg (13 KB, 221x202)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>155455363
lmao im lmaoing sensei at you becuz of how cringey u are lol what a nerd and sperg you are lol strawman who lol u suck so much ahah loser your arguments are as lame as your dick lolmao cant stop laffin at your shitty comments on this comment board haha what a spergtasm autistic idiot! lol! crazy amounts of MENTAL RETARDATION ahahahahwhawhqhwah such a loser nerd, hahaha

(this comment will surely silence him with its wit and contempt)
>>
>>155428200
>Signs of a Cannabis deprived brain
thinking signs of marijuana addiction are side affects of ingesting.... get a grip
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 225x225)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>155456035
> mental incapacitation: down under edition

>>155456031
> implying you'll ever achieve a fraction of the notoriety that Richard Ramirez had lmao
>>
>>155454315
I buy an oz for 150 every two months and only smoke on weekends, explain to me how I spend less on weed than most spend on a phone.
>>
>>155455722
My problem isnt that people smoke weed its they act like its some great thing and not crutch. we here know stereotypes are true and potheads are generally lazy slugs.
>>
File: image.jpg (561 KB, 1080x1350)
561 KB
561 KB JPG
>>155456228
Easy, you're not smoking an eighth a night like all the brainlets in this thread crying about their marijuana withdrawal lol.
>>
>>155428073
I can't quit weed completely. I mean, I could, but I don't want to. For the last few years my life has been pretty shitty and recently I got in trouble with law (yeah, you guessed, due to weed) - I might even go to prison for a few months, currently am waiting to receive papers from court with the sentence. This ironically reinforces my urge to smoke weed occasionally, because due to all that stuff that's been happening in the last 4 years + recent problems with college and law + no direction in life (screwed up education because I was a retarded lazy little shit) - I just feel down all the time. I am only happy when I'm high. I can soldier through that, I don't get suicidal or anything and I managed to build my willpower up enough to not really need any motivation to do shit - even when I'm down as fuck and feel that I am not going to accomplish anything, I work anyway, out of resignation and "man's gotta work" attitude. I can viably be constantly unhappy and manage to work, and I don't need motivation or happiness to do shit. In fact I haven't touched weed since I got busted with it, but I still have that thought that if I smoke some, I will finally not feel like shit for a few hours. It's that constant little temptation lurking in the back of my head.
>>
Yall realize you can just smoke less weed for things other then friends and playing video games right? Shit get high and read a physics book, do some cleaning.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 450x442)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>155449296
Sounds like the issues run deeper than smoking too much weed. Spaz!
>>
File: 1514460415723.jpg (32 KB, 666x501)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>155456224
damn sure showed me.
guess ill go find some snakes n shit to bite and kill me.
>>
Cannabis is one of the oldest cultivated plants in the middle east. The wild type probably came from the central asias somewhere.
Before it was brewed, people were likely throwing hemp branches into fires and inhaling the fumes.
In the 19th century those experimenting with cannabis for psychological effects were eating it
We have weavings/cordage going back 7k years and that cordage probably was hemp.
The ancient incese burned in all the temples of all religions was actually hashish.
All the words associated with story telling (spinning a yarn, unravelling a tail, tying up loose ends) are all words associated with weaving and spinning.
Cannabis is a strong social glue and threatens to take the place of alcohol, a more dangerous drug in every way.
Cannabis through its psychedelic effects threatens to reduce unbridled materialism.
Shills of many kinds have vested interest against cannabis.
Like all drugs, use wisely and preferrably on wise people.
>>
>>155456228
Is that reg or dank?
You're either getting bent over and fucked, or have a great thing going on.
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 800x578)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>155456447
Yeah, you're done here, retard. Fuckin' destroyed you, hoe.
>>
>>155428073
by switching them to high quality extracts, no plant matter is better.
>>
>>155428382
I started at 30 :(
>>
I was blowing strange men in the WalMart bathrooms for just a little bit of weed, glad i have my life back
>>
I'll stop smoking weed when they come out with anti-depression meds that don't make me want to kill myself.
>>
File: excusemewtf.jpg (45 KB, 711x669)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>155454315
You're a bit of a cunt. People can moderate their own vices without you being a crybully and trying to get the state to Mom and Dad over people over a goddamned plant. It wouldn't be a financially burdensome thing to smoke in excess if it weren't for the police interference. It takes roughly the same energy input to make a pound of weed as it does a pound of tomatoes.
>>
File: emu foot.jpg (21 KB, 236x241)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>155456537
yeah, theres some emus walking around in the street actually ill go out and get one to eviscerate me. good bye /pol/
>>
>>155428073
Go tell it to your fucking therapist. Sorry you can't handle weed "the most benign psychoactive substance known to man" according to the DEA.
>I would smoke just so I wouldn’t feel bored, but after months and eventually years of continual use, I realized I was always bored. I lost the spark to discover new things and improve. Until I came to /pol/ and learned about the trickery of (((them))).
Thankfully we don't base laws on the limitations of weak minded people.,
>>
If there's one thing I've learned about cannabis over the years, it's that if you're a lazy piece of shit before you start smoking, you'll be one after. Stop blaming substances for your lack of motivation.
>>
>>155456224
>Richard Ramirez
Nobody with a life or future would ever want that kind of notoriety. And I had never heard of him before I looked him up on wikipedia just now. So, so much for his notoriety.
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 500x375)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>155456855
Yeah, into the fuckin' bush with you, Abbo boy. Never come back.
>>
>>155445430
>Withdrawal and addiction are real
They sure are with real drugs like opiates or benzo's, but go to NA and tell them about your terrible marijuana addiction see what they say.
>>
>>155456923
I'm actually the complete opposite, if i'm sober i'll do absolutely nothing, won't even bother going to the shop to get food half the time, when i'm high i get off my ass and do shit.
>>
>>155450872
you sound like you got brainfucked by boomer stigmas which would explain the drivel posted here, you likely know so little about the industry and its potential.
>i could smoke weed if i want
you sure could but you would be a poorfag who doesnt vape concentrates, or ingest high grade edibles, this isn't a simple plant matter anymore hue hue, there is legitimate medical applications, i know many, many people who would suffer without it.
>>
>>155456479
George Washington was a hemp farmer
Hemp was a huge textile for Imperial Navies (all that sailing tackle yo)
Oil barons saw hemp fuel as a major threat
media and legislation moved by big oil money to wreck hemp
marijuana made illegal as an incidental way to just stop anyone you want (actually a massive infringement on rights but people put up with anything to feel safe)
>>
File: Mitchell-Adkins.png (120 KB, 410x220)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>Quit Weed
>Become addicted to Alt-KKKuckistry

Yeah real improvement there manchild. Now you smoke trailer park neo-nazism propaganda as your psychological crutch to delude yourself into a believe that your personal failing are results of secret plots by jews and minorities and have adopted the personality and intellect of a retarded trailer park meth baby jr high kid. Kek, redpills and memes amirite? I'm a grown ups nao!
>>
File: image.jpg (575 KB, 1080x1080)
575 KB
575 KB JPG
>>155456955
> never heard of the nightstalker
> admitting you're a '90s born millennial retard who's completely out of touch with society

Lmao, no wonder you don't smoke weed.
>>
>>155454502
it does inihibit dreams fuck head. so god damn delusional. I love pot but dont pretend youre dreaming the same sober, moron.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 442x297)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>155457155
Truth
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 521x767)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>155457242
> being so stupid that you don't know how to read through a comment chain before you reply to it

LOL, I guess it's true what they say about Canadians.
>>
>>155457242
This guys a schizo troll dont feed him. Hes addicted to weed and yous
>>
>>155428073
start lacing weed with cyanide and it'll only take a short time till everyone is too scared to touch it.
>>
>>155428073
>Blaming weed for problems caused by low-T. You should be asking "How do we get white people fit again?" t. /fit/ stoner
>>
>>155451144
its one of the most profitable industries of your time
you are trying to show off that 24th pair, however no one is impressed.
>>
>>155449296
>ssive amounts of chemicals and growth nutrients have to be added to make pot yield so much dense buds with such a high content. Even the blueberry, citrus, and choco flavors are achieved by adding chemicals to the soil to produce the flavors. This is what they never seem to mention.

This is how I can tell you've never grown or even read about growing in your fucking life.
>>
>>155457366
my point still stands shit for brains. Pot has many detrimental effects. Inhibiting the ability to properly have dreams is 100% one of them
>>
File: image.jpg (403 KB, 1280x720)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
>>155457406
Fuckin' say something, pussy?? HUH??? Fuckin' say it again, bitch, directly to me, scary ass little hoe. LMAO.
>>
You faggots bitching about tree. Try kicking meth.
>>
File: image.jpg (355 KB, 720x802)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>155457525
Your point was completely shitstained in post #15, dumb ass, TRY IT AGAIN BITCH. HUH???
>>
>>155457643
holy shit you are pathetic. keep shitposting loser
>>
>>155428073
weed makes me dumber if i get high. but i just take a puff and become 10x more productive and focused. its alot easier to finish paperwork and clean my house when im not thinking about earths magnetic reversal or how the jews are medicating our youth. but im the 0.1%. if you cant handle drugs then fuck you, dont impede on my life faggot
>>
>>155455447
I grow marijuana professionally. It doesn't take away shit. I'm so sick of losers on this board bitching about cannabis, my friends and I petitioned the government over space and time and state by state changed the laws while simultaneously building it into a LEGAL multi-billion dollar business. Sorry your are one of the "stoner" crowd who doesn't understand moderation. Now you want to preach. I have stopped drinking, smoking. kicked a vicodin and xanax addiction but I don't make thread after thread about the dangers of drugs. As an adult it's your decision what you do. If you can't handle it don't do it, if you quit, don't tell the whole word they should think like you and be like you, it's the only way! That's hypocritical to the max, "it was only okay when I was doing it".
>>
>>155430322
you can do it. its weed, not heroin.
>>
File: image.jpg (767 KB, 1440x1440)
767 KB
767 KB JPG
>>155457756
Not an argument, dumb ass. Fuckin' take a walk, faggot, Tim Hortons is calling you.
>>
>>155457470
Same here, but I feel like I could do more things and do better at work if I stopped smoking. I'm trying to learn piano, and I wonder if it would be easier.
>>
>>155457524
Actually i used to grow 3-4 plants a year at home and had a lot of pals who were heavy into serious grow ops. Go to your local hydorponics shop and tell me whats in all the jugs and bottles on the shelves? i used to grow some decent outdoor in my yard here but my buddies used to grow for the black market in large ops and yes they added plenty of growth agents and flavour enhancers. You have to in order grow the really nice aromatic indoor strains they sell in dispensaries and the kush strains that emerged about ten years ago.
>>
>>155428382
31 here, debt free, paid off house car. net worth 330k, good shape,
basically im trying to say im successful and the outlier of the pot meme.
but I want to quit, the only motivation for me is that I could be investing the money instead.
give me some motivation
no gf either
>>
>>155457895
Weed has a plethora of negative effects my dude. Fucking with rem sleep is just one of them. All youre doing is reaffirming your own bias instead of accepting the detrimental effects of using weed as a crutch. eat dick fucktard
>>
>>155457836
Oh another user who defends his precious little plant to the death. Find me one stoner who quit or a non user who defends the shit as venemously as a weed smoker and ill shut up.
>>
File: skeptical_pepe.jpg (45 KB, 843x843)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>155457525
> detrimental effects
> inhibiting dreams

Oh God think of the fucking children
>>
>>155456413
Why would ypu smoke weed to read? Especially something educational. You won't understand nor remember shit, you will just read mindlessly and not benefit from it. If you want to use drugs to enhance reading experience, you should go for stimulants. That is, if you have proper stim drugs. I have tried many stimulant white powder drugs (amphetamine, alphaPVP, X-mmc and others) in my life and while they all made me *feel* like they enhance my ability to learn, they didn't really do that. I tried a few times to snort to learn, and I never managed to, because when I got high I just had to move, couldn't sit and read. The only stim that comes to mind that *perhaps could* help is small doses of cocaine, but I never tried cocaine and only heard that that's what people use to cope with mental work.
Also, they are highly addictive. When I tried to use stims to cope with work at college I got addicted in a week of daily use, started spending most ofy money on it, failed all exams in college and almost died. Managed to quit with friends' help but it wasn't easy. Wouldn't recommend.
>>
Quit smoking weed after 5 years recently. Found it a lot easier than people try to make out and I think only reason I struggled for the first week is since I'm a eurofag I'd been mixing with tobacco for all those years. I'm on cbd oil now which I vape but doesn't help that much with my ibs or insomnia. Biggest down side to all those years of smoking though is definitely my memory and anxiety.
>>
>>155449296
>>155457956
Can you provide a reputable source for any of this? Or give an example of other plants becoming "synthetic" depending on the fertilizer?

Because I'll be honest, this sounds like complete bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (304 KB, 640x640)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>155458042
I didn't say fuckin' shit about detrimental effects of weed you little cunt, I said fuckin' take it to Tim Hortons or I'm going to roll out there and knock out all those fuckin' teeth, faggot. PERIOD.
>>
>>155458026
Girls hate weed smokers, unless they are into it too.
>>
I quit with smoking weed and cigarettes 3 days ago, but still gonna drink up my rum for a few days.. then im clean and gonna go for my drivers license, making more friends and getting a job
>>
>>155454050
>Stoners are always mellow man unless you dare question their precious nigger lettuce
>>155454258
>If you think that use of a drug implies a homogenous temperament among users of the drug you're not educated enough to have a discussion on the topic.

pottery
>>
File: oh_shit_curse.jpg (35 KB, 600x515)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>155458269
Y I K E S
I
K
E
S
>>
>>155457956
You can't flavor a plant with soil additives, you fucking goober. All that Advanced Nutrients shit is just fertilizer dressed up to look expensive. All they are is phosphorus, nitrogen, and potassium, hence the NPK rating.

Terpene content is dependent on phenotype, soil conditions, stress, and temperature, you can't make it blueberry flavor by adding a soil additive.
>>
>>155458269
>>155458269
>>155458269
holy shit you are a god damned loser. I would laugh if I didnt find you so fucking pathetic.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 592x340)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>155458468
It's almost like fertilizer isn't altering the genetics of the plant at all and this shitposting autist doesn't know what he's talking about.
>>
>>155458468
You dont even know you dont know.

https://mjbizdaily.com/israeli-company-debuts-cannabis-based-flavor-additives/
>>
Tfw I work as a data analyst for a leading particle physics experiment and smoke a gram a day
Also blaming weed for your own autism nice
>>
>>155458468
If they could do that - there would be no need for flavored rolling paper. So makes sense.
>>
File: jholbutcherofchrist.png (680 KB, 1620x972)
680 KB
680 KB PNG
>>155428073
redpill them
if they don't quit and join the struggle they deserve to rot and die so who cares
>>
File: image.jpg (372 KB, 1024x573)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>155458545
Posting from Tim Hortons, faggot? Or do I need to fuckin' roll out there and scatter all those teeth into the fuckin' gutter? Huh, bitch???
>>
>>155458156
thats one of them, one of many. If you dont understand how significant inhibiting dreams are you are probably under 25.
>>
https://amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com/blog/post/create-flavored-marijuana-easily
>>
File: brainlet.png (77 KB, 645x729)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>155458641
This is why I come to /pol/. To laugh at brainlets.
>>
>>155458735
O
>>
>>155458809
>>155458747
>>
>>155458661
see man, its not like weed is ruining yours and my life. were in a good place but damn is it a money pit. 250 oz a month for me.
>>
>>155458735
weird how i see that youre just having a laugh and feel compassion. I hope you find happiness outside of an image board. good luck with that
>>
File: image.jpg (568 KB, 1080x1080)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
>>155458745
> point has already been completely shitstained by comment #15
> he's still arguing about it in comment #285
>>
>>155457956
within the last 24 hours i have been inside a op, with plants 8+ feet and talked with pro growers all night about the future of the industry. i have no idea what the fuck you are talking about when you say you need flavour enhancers, dont go full brainlet on this thread, sure you need plant food, but flavour enhancers? you just proved any future posts on this topic are void.
>>
>>155428073
I smoked weed every single day of high school from age 13 to 18. It completely annihilated my motivation and even my intelligence to a certain degree I believe. It dramatically hindered my psycho-social development since all I did was hang around other potheads and all we did was smoke weed and talk about smoking weed; never went to parties or spoke to girls or played sports or joined any clubs or anything -- the result was having to go through all those awkward social fuck ups people normally go through and learn from in year 9 or 10 during my first couple of years of university.

I still think cannabis can be a useful tool. I smoke it twice a year, once during the inter-semester break in June/July and once during the summer holiday around Christmas/New Years to reflect on myself, my accomplishments, and my goals.
>>
>>155458910
hey anon how long do you think pot stocks are gonna run, coulda made killer money the past two days.
wish i jumped in.
>>
>>155458747
This is a scam.
>>
>>155458910
here
>>155458747
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 299x168)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>155458941
Now imagine how vapid you would be if you'd been taking alcohol since age 13 instead of marijuana. Got that??
>>
I've done literally everything but meth and heroin, and there is no more blue-pilled, pathetic drug than weed. It turns you into a giggling idiot, an emotional blob, a human jellyfish. And weedheads are the most in denial of any substance abuser. Any addict but wake and bakers will admit they have a problem. And with other drugs, there's a "come-down," weed lacks, leading to its unique destructive potential. It's so initially innocuous, and innocent, and then the years just start going by. So happy I quit that fucking shit.

I had a friend who was still a pothead while I was sober, telling me, "can you believe that it's been a whole year since _____?" I told him, "yeah, it's literally felt like a year." Marijuana is such garbage. Little wonder the system sells it on us so hard.
>>
Maybe if you’re a woman with a big pussy maybe then weed can have a negative effect on you anon
>>
>>155458886
the point is a FACT faggot
>>
>>155458641
> i saw this post about the industry debut of this product 1 year ago
must mean its wide spread and common place already, this brand new debuted product 1 year later..... no one is impressed with your 24th pair, please take them else where.
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 464x495)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>155459172
Already shitstained 250 comments ago, retard, get a new argument. Now.
>>
>>155459258
They sell a shitload of it in the hydro shops.
>>
Im 30, smoked since i was 16. Make 6 figures a year, high school and college degree. I love weed, dont drink. I have stopped for jobs plenty of times and never had a physical withdraw, just sluggish in AM. If you have more then that from stopping, weed wasnt all you were doing. Most of you whining about stomach and shitting, are coming off opioids lets be honest with ourselves now fags
>>
File: 1493272978676.png (1.14 MB, 852x854)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>155459103
>i've done literally everything besides the two manmade drugs that are leagues more degenerate
>therefore weed is the worst offender

Lemme guess, pill popper?
>>
>>155459593
Why do weed addicts get mad that someone is happy they improved their own life???

Really ask yourself this question.
>>
>>155456401
Surprised the place is that clean. Was this a home invasion or something?
>>
>>155458745
> If you dont understand how significant inhibiting dreams are you are probably under 25.

It's called REM rebound, anon. Miss out on a night of REM sleep and your body naturally compensates by giving you more the next night. Any of the "detrimental" effects that have been revealed through actual research are short-term and will clear up within 72 hours of abstinence, minus potential lung damage from smoking it as opposed to vaping/edibles.
>>
>>155459102
You sound like HRC during the debates
>b-but what about DRUMPF??!!
Alcohol is worse than weed. Okay so what? This is a deflection.
>>
>>155459807
jup, can confirm this, chronic use (like mine in the past) will inhibit dreams mostly.. but dreams come back 3 days after you stop.. and they are fucking vivid after you had chronic use for a while
>>
>>155459593
>he thinks heroin is man made
>>
>>155459593
>i've done literally everything besides the two manmade drugs that are leagues more degenerate
>therefore weed is the worst offender

That was never my position. My position was, that weed is uniquely destructive among all drugs, not that it's the most destructive. And I never developed problems with cocaine or molly. I did them a few times, had fun, and moved on. I only developed an issue with weed. It "creeps" on you, and throwing out the bong was such an impactful, fundamental decision for me. To this day, no drug problems, except drinking a little too much from time to time.

>>155459735
See how triggered they get? They're completely oblivious to the fact that they're making their our own case for us.
>>
>>155459593
Weed butter, shatter, and hash and hash oils are actually man made drugs and have a very similar process to create from plant as do heroin and cocaine. Just becasue the effects are mild does not make it good. Just like a previous anon said, it makes the years go by before you even realize it. The danger is its mildness. He is corrrect
>>
>>155460148
Youre right. The danger is in the seemingly mild and non life changing effects. Just like alcohol not all will become addicts. But some will. And it lulls you in and eventually weed becomes infallible to you just like all the apologists proving our point on here.
>>
>>155454315
>Weed isn't something that's fun. It's just something you do to escape the fact you have no life and no future. But the only way you're going to build a life and a future is by not smoking weed.
imagine posting something like this and thinking you aren't a cuckold. if your life sucks its because you suck.
>>
>>155460148
>correction: They're completely oblivious to the fact that they're making themselves our own case for us.

I just played through Mass Effect again, and the potheads remind me of the Thorian drones. So outwardly normal, yet utter slaves beneath the surface.
>>
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 478x598)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>155459939
> having to appeal to Drumpf voters for your anti-weedlet posting

LOL, wow, talk about pandering. Fuckin' clown from your little joke nation.
>>
alcohol and cafeine are more harmful you fucking lames
>>
File: surebuddy.jpg (61 KB, 606x617)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>155454516
>>
>>155459102
Smokimg weed at the age of 13, especially regularly, is a bad idea. With regular smoking there is an effect of IQ lowering. In case of people who do that before reaching puberty, this might be temporary, because brain and psyche are still developing. I had personally known a guy who was fucking retarded because he smoked (VERY) heavily from early age. Even after he had long quit, he didn't respond to people talking to him - he didn't understand what people talked to him most of the time. He probably could be a honorary Somali, and I'm not even exaggerating.
>>
>>155430322
Just dont trade it for the sugar jew. I can drink a 24 pack of pepsi in a day no prob. Fucking bastards.
>>
>>155428073
I legit just quit and i agree, it was nothing but a crutch holding me back from growing the fuck up. Tho ive known all that for a while, it takes a community that wants you to quit to feel like quitting. Living in LA i get texts from random dispensaries all the time telling me to come in for a sale... Vultures mine metropcs phone numbers im sure
>>
>>155460855
Can you still feel your feet and hands anon?
>>
>>155446601
Back
to
reddit
faggot
>>
>>155460914
Funny how former users are never assblasted about even the most minor criticism or critique of weed?
>>
>>155430322
I picked it up at 20 and I could smoke an eighth or more a day (binge) at the worst of it. I've tried and failed to quit before. I'm burning through my last bit now.

We'll be better without it. I offer the advice that you can't just drop something, you have to fill the vacuum of time. The vacuum is uncomfortable and real.

Stay strong.
>>
>>155460476
It was just an analogy that everyone here would be able to understand. I've read all of your 38 posts and they are almost entirely bad insults and nonsensical baboonery. Why do you deflect like this? Do you have an actual argument? Or are you just going to continue pointing the finger at alcohol as though that somehow absolves cannabis entirely? Was your father an alcoholic? Did he beat you? Did he rape you? Is that why you're addicted to cannabis now? Is that why you're so afraid of letting go of it? Is that why, as you say, you would be a "serial killer" if you did?

Get a grip on yourself anon. This is pathetic.
>>
>>155460938
Y-yeah. Good genetics.
>>
>>155458161
thats not true at all.
>>
>>155460709
There are no modern studies that suggest marijuana use causes brain damage or a lower IQ. As for this guy you knew, are you sure he wasn't just retarded to begin with? Based on the research available, that seems to be far more likely than cannabis producing long-term psychological effects.
>>
File: image.jpg (844 KB, 1241x1203)
844 KB
844 KB JPG
>>155461157
More strawman arguments from the pitiful anti-weedlets, so embarrassing.
>>
>>155461622
More non-arguments from the pitiful drug-abusing weedlet.
>39 posts by this ID
>triggered as fuck
>>
>>155454719
Dude I don't want to defend weed because it did have negative effects on my life, but it is not addictive. You can just stop any time. People smoke weed because it's fun, they are not addicted. You know what's addictive that I had used? Stimulants. I used for a week everyday and got myself into strong addiction, which was VERY hard to overcome.
But weed - nah. I got busted by cops with weed and haven't smoked since, despite having uears of smoking experience.
My buddy quit weed like it's a snap of fingers. He had smoked weed everyday for 6 years and then *snap*, he quit and haven't touched weed in a year already, and I tried, fruitlessly, to get him to smoke again because he was the coolest guy to toke with. I asked him why he quit and he said "eh you know, I just rolled a blunt one day, and just didn't feel like lighting it".
>>
>>155461516
A worhsipper at the altar of dude weed cant believe that his precious infallible plant would have a negative efffect?

Begone dudebro
>>
>>155461771
Also I feel compelled to mention that none of those are arguments. You see that little squiggle with the dot on the end? < --- that's called a question mark.
>>
Is it just me that finds thc unpleasant? Nevermind all your guys' arguments, the high sucks.
>>
>>155461516
No recreational substances are good for developing brains, in or out of the womb.
>>
People are more addicted to caffeine than weed. How many millions of people struggle to function in the morning without drinking coffee?
>>
>Weed raises Estrogen levels:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

>Weed decreases testosterone and growth hormone, tobacco increases them (but also raises cortisol which is a catabolic hormone):
http://www.ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

>Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation :
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

>Weed Is Addictive:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/

>Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
http://www.pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

>Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

>Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/
>>
>>155461342
Well then all my experiences with drugs (and I tried quite a few different types) must have all been false.
>>
>>155462032
Not an argument.
>>
>>155462062
>Children of Fathers that Smoke Weed More Likely To Suffer Sudden Infant Death Syndrome:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841

>Weed Legalisation Results In More Frequent Use:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562

>Weed Causes Lung Damage:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
https://www.nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
http://monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633

>Secondhand Weed Smoke Impairs Psychomotor Function And Working Memory:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/

>Weed Worsens Symptoms Of Social Anxiety Disorder:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/

>Weed Causes Deficits In Dopamine Release:
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaCe2bj9ekc&t
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI80mr2sUfA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43zDKKodcw4
>>
File: 1492486109176.png (21 KB, 316x256)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>155451335
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 245x281)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>155461912
> literally just counts post replies instead of providing any argument

Wow, anti-weedlets sure are a humiliating disgrace to the board.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.