[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: F6lbTcZ[1].png (744 KB, 880x693)
744 KB
744 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHHsTh8reTo
>>
>>156547930
this girl seems to actually be smart shes a keeper
>>
>>156547930
>the white man makes 4 or 5 slave movies a year
>it's to taunt blacks

wew
>>
File: jis.png (296 KB, 570x479)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>156547930
DAS
>>
>>156547930
>you are the anti christ
>now get the ground and kiss my feet because I'm god
The absolute state of your obsolete farm equipment....
>>
WE
>>
Drone strike this nog
>>
>>156548396
I just got to that part now. My fucking blood's boiling, I'd break that fucking niggers jaw.
>>
>>156548396
Typical lowly nigger.
>>
File: The_Bhatti.jpg (122 KB, 927x695)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>156547930
White girl finds out she descends from albinos and that the Yakub that pol loves to mock is the one and the same as their bibilical Jacob.
>>
>>156548529
Only a nigger could lurk /pol/ for years and still think race is albinism.
>>
>>156547930
QRD!
>>
File: 1492559554015.jpg (213 KB, 800x936)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>156548468
>not just ruining him with simple truth and facts
>>
File: alb.jpg (397 KB, 1510x800)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
>>156548529
You can hate the man but he is right in some ways. Because of deficieny disease albinism, that we are all affected by now. We lack the empathy or the humbleness to bow? Who among you would bow? To prove him wrong? None among you. Your pride, aka hubris is the work of the devil. The very first and original sin.

Theres nothing wrong with being black or white. But lets not deny science.
>>
File: 1511436883241.jpg (59 KB, 910x752)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>this is how deluded blacks in America are

good lord, youse are fucked.
>>
>>156548571
But im not black. I am affected by it. I am proud simian. Youre just a larping bipedal great ape whos ego is hyper attached to his diseased vessel. Nice Birthmark mate. Checkmate.
>>
File: Darwin.jpg (205 KB, 1024x760)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>156548529
>>
>>156548640
>trying to reason with niggers
>>
File: egypt albino.jpg (22 KB, 720x540)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>156548926
He was a white supremacist and a liar. This so called father of evolution, couldnt even connect the so called white race to albinism. Coming from the latin word albus, literally meaning white.

Occultists own your world and the are cucking you with wrath and pride.
>>
>blacks were the only race that were ever slaves
She should've just focused on this bullshit and rekt him.
>>
>>156547930
HAHAHAH these niggers "would you bow down and kiss my shoes "

WTF , you white ppl need to start hanging these niggers again .
>>
>>156547930
Left a comment my handle is cboyardee fan... what else can I do?

He's got screws missing upstairs
>>
is there a name for that delusion the nigger is spewing?
>>
>>156548778
Black people get diseases associated with vitamin D deficiency in cloud covered northern Europe due to the inferiority of black skin in converting sunlight to vitamin D, white people on the other hand are fine because of the superiority of white skin in converting the limited sunlight into vitamin D.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you retards? Why is no one knocking those retards out.
>>
>>156549078
The Egyptians took their slaves from all over, so yeah sure, the had african slaves, your point is ?
>>
>>156549021
Every day I see this delusional nigger posting. I could pick one of her trash posts out of a thousand, and yeah, that's a her. Racist black woman spotted.
>>
>>156549174
He should get curb stomped American History X style
>>
>>156547930
you can see in her face that she wants that bbc
>>
>>156548871
its sad because we try to use logic and reason on them but they aint having any of it. the blackpill is that dialog is impossible because their brains literally cant grasp certain concepts.
>>
>>156547930
Nigger meets non-retard
>>
>>156549351
nah you can see she is trying her best not to reveal her actual power level or this nog would cry muh racism
>>
>>156549351
Color me shocked, Aladdin is fantasizing about getting shitted.com’ed again.
>>
>>156547930
Lol bow down and prove it...

The nog def wanted to rape her. I shall pray she remains safe, a girl like that shouldn't even be accosted by a nog.
>>
>>156549692
This, she's trying not to laugh in his face also.
>>
>>156549137
Idk but we should come up with a name for it
>>
damn black israelite youtube is something else
>>
File: whites.png (422 KB, 1752x674)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
>>156549331
Im not even black "R-roastie!" and im not a woman. Youre just scared of truth, the price of your hubris.
>>
>>156549143
Vitamin d deficieny is better than cancer. IF its soo great. Why cover up your own origins? Why create a false world? A matrix. A system. A caste system. Top left david duke.
>>
The verse the dude has on his placard contradicts his beliefs #dawae
>>
>>156549137

Kang Syndrome
>>
>>156550217
Bottom left is Gordon Ramsay
>>
>>156547930

Why are people talking about the US slavery still? No-one cares. Apparently the only time you can't exploit "slavery" narrative to push your own agenda is if the slaves are white.
>>
>>156550217
I'm always surprised at the levels of insecurities that the mud races have about their dark skin. I've enjoyed your projection in this thread. Feels good to be white
>>
>>156547930
For fuck sake..?
>jebu kris, jebus kris, jebu kris!
>>
>>156550217
You don't get sun related skin cancer in cloud covered northern European countries so that's a non issue, pale skin is perfectly evolved to function in optimal harmony with our weather conditions, dark skin on the other hand is functionally inferior & out of harmony in this respect, leading to deficiency linked disease, like I said already, pay attention.
>>
Wew
>>
>>156551702
Maybe he's just doing it for the (You)s after all.
>>
America is the biggest shithole in the world. Imagine dealing with tally poppy uppity African Americans every day of the year.
>>
>>156547930
>Imma son of jebus, kees ma shoo
God how much patience you guys must have.
>>
File: what a twist.jpg (153 KB, 753x833)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>156550959
Your an albino descended monkey whos ashamed of it. sad. Im not even dark skin.
>>
File: parvz2.jpg (94 KB, 532x452)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>156551501
Whether or not your skin is acclimated to your climate has nothing to do you you guys larping as some different species when in reality you are the descendents of albinos.
>>
File: 1513944689581.jpg (113 KB, 640x493)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>156549116
spam this redpill

Dr tony martin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
>>
>>156552174
I don't think you understand the concept of evolution, I tried my best to educate you but it's like talking to a brick, I see now that any further attempts would simply be a waste of my time, enjoy your life of ignorance.
>>
What will you get when you combine a nigger with an octopus?
- No clue, but surely it would be great cotton picker.
>>
File: ab.jpg (21 KB, 308x325)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>156552620
its not evolution. Its mutation "Buh mutation is evolution!" no its not faggot. The chicken evolved from the EXTINCT raptor.
>>
>>156552174
Whites can be albino. Are you saying they are double albinos? No. You're a double nigger.
>>
>>156552620
Im not the one lying behind a bold faced lie "Im white and we fell out of the sky! We defeinitly did not come from albinos or anything, the obvious logical answer."

That larp is gonna die in the internet age.
>>
File: indian albinos pic.jpg (566 KB, 1200x628)
566 KB
566 KB JPG
>>156552726
Never siad whites are albinos. Terrible comprehension. You can get mad at black ppl sure, whatever, at least they are proud of ALL of themselves. You cant stomach the truth. White albinos are born with red eyes and white hair. Black and brown albinos can look 100% identical to modern day whites. Kept that out of your( (((Modern))) )history books
>>
>>156547930

sorry, couldn't watch that. that nigger is so fucking stupid he thinks only american niggers were slaves. I would have walked away at that point.
>>
>>156547930
Jesus had a white head with white skin and white hair, that's what the Bible actually says.
>>
>>156552922
>Black and brown albinos can look 100% identical to modern day whites.
Lol yeah maybe if you have never seen a white person in your life. Think you might have autism, bro. Prosopagnosia or some shit.
>>
>>156547930
SEE MY WOOLY HAIR?
I AM GOD!
BOW DOWN TO ME EDOMITES!
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
African American niggers are the worst niggers. I spit on the graves of the fuckers who brought them here. I spit on the graves of those who refused to send them back after 1865.
>>
>>156553081
blacks can't differentiate because they have low IQs
>>
File: nigeria albino.jpg (53 KB, 420x593)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>156553081
Your just ashamed of the truth. You cant deny it. The birthmark on your skin is checkmate. What color is it?
>>
File: Indian_woman.jpg (101 KB, 696x497)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>156553081
Just lying to me and yourself. Cant even entertain this obvious and true idea because it shits on your pride. But its not pride its hubris from looking down on others. Karmic.
>>
>>156553181
Red one on back of my neck and brown on my leg. Everyone in my family pretty much has the same. Any one with a functioning brain can easily distinguish between albino shitskins and whites. You have to be a literal tribal nigger not to tell the difference. I see rufous albinism. Idk what the fuck you're seeing.
>>
>>156548529
Go back to bed Tenda.
>>
File: we were all kangz.gif (2.87 MB, 480x270)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB GIF
So far your arguements have fallen short. Literally "Y-youre fucking black!!"
>>
File: freckles.jpg (46 KB, 736x490)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>156553407
Its black/brown and you know it. Everyone has it. Youre just lying to yourself. Whats wrong my bipedal ape brother? Questioning your reality?
>>
>>156553430
Im way cooler than that guy. I have a white gf.
>>
>>156553315
>le race is skin color meme
>>
>>156553506
Literally not even true. Everyone has a red one in my family. Most of the men have brown on leg or arm. Enjoy being BTFO
>>
>>156553529
Tenda boy shhhhh. Its okay white people might leave you some sloppy seconds Chinks.
>>
File: parvez.jpg (56 KB, 532x452)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>156553407
You came from those "shitskin albinos" obviously. Your ancestors rofl. That brown birthmark is proof of it. Thank them for the ability to tan monkey.
>>
File: khoisan.jpg (3.42 MB, 3888x2592)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB JPG
>>156553559
>Thinking race exist.
You got occulted
>>
>>156553650
EXCEPT ALBINOS CAN'T TAN! Try harder. You've been unequivocally btfo. You can't refute a single point I have because you know I'm right and you wish you was white NIGGA
>>
File: nazi ape.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>156553581
Enjoy living in shame of what you are diseased ape.
>>
>>156547930
Oh my God, I hope we get to start shooting niggers soon. There was no ounce of logic coming out of his retarded niggery mouth. Europe is anti-Christ? According to what? Only Black people were slaves? Well obviously not if semetic kikes were slaves. He had skin like burnt grass? No he didn't. Jesus was an Arab, and Arab's are more closely related to whites than fucking niggers. Niggers weren't even Christian until the late 1700s/1800s. I'm secular and prefer Paganism, but this nigger really fucking got on my nerves. Fuck peaceful deportation, we should throw every single fucking nigger into an incinerator.
>>
>>156553626
Rofl whatever you need to tell yourself lonely man.
>>
>>156553729
......The picture shows the CHILD of the albino can tan dumbass. That child is you, you fucking retard.
>>
>>156553737
"N-no. W-whites are decended from us. WE MADE YOU! WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT NIGGA! WHITE PEOPLE'S ACHIEVEMENTS ARE OURS NOW CUS THEY WAS BLACK N SHEEEEET"

Literally you crying rn. BTFO so hard
>>
>>156553729
Im not black and youre scared of the truth? Why? Where did your brown birthmark come from? The man on the right in pic related?>>156553650
Great shame you have anon.
>>
>>156553746
Everything that's yours belongs to them. You'd still be homo'ing in a cave if it wasn't for those kangz.
>>
>>156553845
The matrix has you.
>>
>>156553840
>Albino
>Brown eyes
Try again, nigger.
>>
>>156553892
Left*
>>
>>156547930

a 12year old white kid is smarter than an adult black, we already knew this.
>>
>>156553780

Uh skin tone correlates with environment, your entire argument is laughable.
>>
>>156553780
Accurate projection boy. Iv’e seen your punny face. I pity you.
>>
>>156548640
niggers understand neither
>>
>>156553939
The mother is the albino you fucking TARD. Im not saying whites are albinos. You are their DESCENDANTS you fucking pussy. Can you imagine being this scared shitless of the truth? run around in more circles monkey brother. I enjoy teaching you.
>>
>>156553892
>Concentrations of melanin = race
LOL dude you are literally retarded. White people have melanin. Albinos don't. We have both red and brown melanin. Even gingers have both. You just can't face the truth you are just wrong and have fallen into a meme trap you will never get out of. Flat earther tier brainlet.
>>
File: afghanman.jpg (34 KB, 500x375)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>156553966
You live in an upside down world because of your shame of reality mutant monkey. A fake fucking world.
>>
>>156548778
You know black skin can be viewed as a hyper pigmentation disorder.
Right?
>>
>>156554016
>Decedents of albinos
>Don't have albinism
LOL you make absolutely 0 sense. Just give up. You're contradicting yourself now. I have won. Facts and logic are on my side *tips fedora*
>>
>>156553961
> smarter
>>
>>156553650
> Doesn't the difference between albinism and light skin genes
>>
>>156552398
RIP
Malcome X was one of the few red pilled "based" blacks, wouldve been an honour to throw down against him.
>>
>>156554069
All you're doing with this image is proving jesus was white. Iranians are aryans. They have been pushed out over the years by shitskins. That man is not an albino and if you think he is then you literally have autism and sub 90 IQ
>>
File: sunburn.jpg (143 KB, 497x735)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>156554031
"Albinos dont have melanin!"

Oh yeah? Why is her hair fucking red dumbass. btfo once again. Youre arguing against the obvious truth. Your hubris is burning away at you. Why do you think im here.
>>
>>156552398
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPp5LrG1t5I
>>
>>156554198
Because there is two types of melanin, "dumbass". They lack the brown kind and the red is still present. Hence red hair. Try actually knowing something before trying to argue with people.
>>
>>156550959
>always surprised
Their skin is the color of shit, and you are surprised they feel insecure?
>>
>>156554075
Show me an example of where a white man gets Melanism and starts to look black. Its obvious that whites came from blacks because black genetics are the most dominant.
>>
>>156547930
blacks do a better job redpilling whites than anything else
>>
>>156547930
you always make the same mistake:never argue with obsolete farm equipment. Just laugh at them and make sure they put the fries in the bag before you pull away from the drivethough.
>>
Is there any possible future that blacks survive?

It seems to me one day they will have a very bad end result for all the shit they have been stirring, and liberal whites won't be able to protect them that day.
>>
File: asian albino fam.jpg (98 KB, 640x380)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>156554099
Just because they dont have albinism, doesnt mean they dont take some of the traits. Notice how the child is darker than the mother, lighter than the father.>>156553650
Muh white pride. Your hubris you mean.
>>
>>156554187
Did he or did he not descend from albinos dipshit? You think ppl like him fell out of sky?
>>
>>156552398
>>156554183
More info on Tony Martin, Malcolm X, and background story.

>Who Brought the Slaves to America
https://youtu.be/gXgJ3QpHq5s

>Dr. Tony Martin & David Irving - The Jewish Role In The African Slave Trade
https://youtu.be/vAb4DLVZOW8

>Jewish leaders demand Farrakhan denounce "Secret Relationship" book
https://youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA

>Malcolm X on Jews
https://youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY

>Who Brought the Slaves to America? - Walter White
https://archive.org/download/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica19681973white/WHITEWalter-Who_Brought_the_Slaves_to_America_1968.pdf

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume One
http://www.balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_1.zip
http://www.pdf-archive.com/2013/02/08/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews.pdf

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume Two
http://www.balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_2.zip
>>
>>156554375
>INFANT CHILDREN ARE LIGHTER SKINNED THAN THEIR PARENTS
Your brain is fucking tiny. Look at nigger children. All lighter than their parents. You literally have no argument. You ignore every time I BTFO you.
>>
>>156554295
you know nothing most real white people know of relatives or other whites that tan darker than darkies.
Northern Eurooeans left in the sun can sometimes go coal black as an overreaction to the sun.
Look up hyper pigmentation disorders.
We don't come from you people, you stupid fucks are as new as we are. In chronology.
>>
>>156554375
Please return to india. I don't know what made you so mad, but i think it would be better if you went home
>>
>>156554273
Why does the albino girl have black hair? Youve been lied to faggot. Cry more. You seem preoccupied. Triggered much. You are here for here reason.
>>156552922
>>
>>156549021
>tfw learned how Norwegians are made
DESU DESU DESU KAWAI KURENAI!!!!!
>>
>>156547930
> wear the Slav shoes for a couple of centuries
> WE BE LIKE TANNED JESUSES NAO
>>
>>156554371
Blacks are begging to be genocided. Sad.
>>
>>156554430
Clearly, there was at least 7 different sub species of humanoid evolving all over the world simultaneously. Just like every other creature.
>HUMANS ARE A HOMOGENEOUS SPECIES WITH ONLY ONE PHENOTYPE
Your brain on autism
>>
>>156553506
>That image
That's sun-damage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9BqrSAHbTc
>>
>>156554517
Because she isn't albino you dumbass she's a child hence the lighter skin. You have been BTFO over and over. Just give up. All you have is pictures of indian albinos. I don't see your point.
>>
Jesus there are so many skin obsessed shitskins on here.
>>
>>156554069
For fucks sake man please provide actual evidence rather than posting albino poos
>>
File: mursi.jpg (68 KB, 564x423)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>156554474
Whites lie and larp liek they didint come from albinos when they know deep down they did. Who will respect fucking LIARS. 2018. Youre fucking LARPING monkey simian brother,>>156554508
>>
File: a3.jpg (133 KB, 634x642)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>156554628
rofl.. "shes not albino!" btfo over and over. Thank you for letting me use you to teach the world and raise conciousness. You have been a useful tool. Nice birthmark.
>>
>>156554650
What would it matter if whites were descended from albinos? How would that change anything?
>>
>>156553909
>Communist nigerian orphant heading an evangelican church-sect in Ukraine
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>156554650
It doesn't matter where whites came from. They are better than you lol.
The important organ of the whites is their brain not the skin.
Give me a robot body with a nigger killing laser gun. I don't care,
>>
>>156554635
Literally all this guy has is pictures of yazidi and albino Indians. His brain can't comprehend how complicated humans are.
>>156554738
The birthmark thing doesn't even make any sense. You realise whites have melanin, right? You're retarded bro. You don't understand the first thing about albinism. As someone who is enthusiast for reptiles, I do.
>>
>>156554628
>responding to an obvious troll
wew
>>
>>156554825
I care. I want that
>>
File: freckles 2.jpg (95 KB, 800x533)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>156554635
Evidence is right on your skin bro. Your birthmark. They want you to be divided. They want you ego based.
>>
File: 1515725365925.jpg (314 KB, 525x620)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>156552110
>>156550217
>>156550103
>>156549021
>>156548881
>>156548778
>>156548529
>>156552679
>>156552789
>>156552922
>>156553181
>>156553315
>>156553433
>>156553506
>>156553650
>>156553705
>>156553737
>>156553780
>>156553840
>>156553892
>>156553919
>>156553942
>>156554016
>>156554069
>>156554198
>>156554295
>>156554375
>>156554517

Ode to the SAGE

Dont you make this stupid thread like once a week?
Talk about something thats actually neat or pertinent rather than your flat earth tier garbage
>>
>>156550103
>race information on a HAPLOGROUP

every single human being on earth that thinks haplogroups have something to do with race (4channers included) need to be executed in a gulag ASAP. NO EXCEPTIONS
>>
>>156554846
Youre ashamed of your own reality. The matrix has you.
>>
>>156554846
He's probably just a butt hurt Indian
>>
>>156554898
>One tiny concentration of melanin that only some people have is proof whites are niggers
Lol try harder PLEASE!
>>
>>156554198
gee, stop digging your own grave faggot and shut up
>>
>>156554825
If it didnt matter. Why lie? Why such fear of reality?
>>
Get a can of white paint and a brush and a mirror.
There yo white.
>>
>>156554789
Well they made up ukraine.
>>
>>156554926
The matrix is the most over rated movie series in history. Prove me wrong. Oh wait, you can't.
>>
>>156547930
>Flashbacks of debating with Jehovas witnesses
You can hear the ignorance in his fucking voice. Ive heard that same voice countless times as some nog JW argues about the meaning of words and he only wants to use the approved JW bible to support his claims. That girl is a saint.
>>
>>156554783
It would matter becauses you are larping like youre some "white race" and not "albino descendants" that you obviously are.
>>
This is the stupidest video I have ever tried to watch.
>>
>>156554898
I meant STUDIES, FACTS etc
>Evidence is right on your skin bro.
No evidence is on DNA you dumbass
>>
>>156555027
Hey it’s my favourite nigger, how’s life going mutt?
>>
>>156548529
Man its fucking crazy to think that albinism causes increased intelligence and the ability to build stable nations.
>>
>>156555019
You should be proud of youself. You learned a lot today simian bro.
>>
>>156554971
Albionism is a rare genetic type you pea brained nigger. it's not a race.
>>
that little girl gave me hope
God bless her
>>
>>156555027
>Can't explain existance of chinese or arabs
Your theory is completely baseless. Niggers and arabs are different. Where did arabs come from? Why are their skulls entirely different? Enjoy your tiny frontal cortex.
>>
>>156553109
coolest frog in the pond
>>
>>156555108
I haven't learned a thing because you have 0 retort for any of my irrefutable factual evidence. Stay BTFO. See you on reddit, bro.
>>
>>156554069

Ironically you're admitting blacks are literal monkeys which is kind of funny. Regardless like I wrote above skin tone correlates with environment, it's not a random trait but represents genetic selection to best fit a given environment.

Beyond that if you tested different races DNA which are all albino they will still be close to their respective racial clustering. Basically your entire argument is nonsense.
>>
>>156554375
Nigger
>>
>>156555027
Nigger
>>
File: mursi.jpg (119 KB, 600x800)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>156555091
No one cant provide because you are collectively covering it up and hididng it. I had to dig to find the truth. And I share that truth here. Low and behold, you choose to ignore it. Ignorance is bliss. Deep down in every single one of your monkey brains, you know I am rght. What reason do I have to lie? Sharing the truth raises conciousness. The more they better. Your occultist masters fucking hid this from you and filled your minds with poison.
>>
>>156555100
Its great. Sexy gf. Sated.
>>
>>156555281
Nigger
>>
>Christian
>Choker

Don't make me laugh hoe.
>>
>>156555281
Show anyone that baby out of context and they will tell you it's an albino congoloid. BTFO once again. You won't even reply to me now because I've raped you so hard bruh.
>>
File: africa.gif (453 KB, 280x480)
453 KB
453 KB GIF
Rose is woke on the boer situation, she's hiding her real power level for sure.
>>
>>156555309
Good to hear, but my cotton isn’t going to pick itself. Back to work
>>
>>156548160
>arguing with clearly insane bible nigger
>smart
>>
>>156555281
>Local medicine man discovers cure for AIDs.
>>
>>156555101
Does it cause inscreased shame of reality. This is the end of the line of your "race realist" larp. You find out race doesnt exist and you descend from albinos. So by all means, keep barking up this tree. Nature aches to teach you the karmic ways of the balance.
>>
>>156549351
Oh Germany
>>
>>156547930
This hurts my brain. American niggers are even worse than muslims here
>>
File: ethopia.jpg (15 KB, 236x354)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>156555118
Race doesnt exist, its a social construct.
>>
File: 1515836780481-pol.jpg (18 KB, 480x363)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>156555281
>What reason do I have to lie?
You're on an anonymous imageboard! I never believed that there existed such a plane of stupidity thanks for confirming it exists
>>
>>156555430
No shame in our game. Get back in your cage nigger. You think numbers means you will win? WE never had the numbers and we always kept you in check. Fuck off.
>>
>>156555281
>No one cant provide because you are collectively covering it up and hididng it.

So you admit the mud races are too fucking stupid?
>>
>>156555465
Of course a repulsive hapa would say that.
>>
>>156555525
Is this anon Hapa?
>>
>>156555430
It must really suck to wake up every day and realize that you are nothing but an ugly stankin ass nigger and no matter how hard you try that is all you will ever be. Remember when you are out in public everyone that looks at you sees nothing but a NIGGER.
>>
File: saudi albino.jpg (235 KB, 1050x1400)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>156555156
UHUHH HURR DURR. YOu are arabss dumbass. Whites are semetic arab albino descendants who MIGRATED to europe and larp like theyve been there the whole time.

Asians descend from the subsahan khoisan, as I showed here. >>156553705

Once again completely BTFO. Thank you for this. You are raising consciousness with me. The world is watching.
>>
>>156555281
...right. Explain the different skull structure and cranial cavity volume between white and black people. If there was more than a baseline correlation on being the same species, (Homo Sapiens Sapiens) then the differences in the given would be much smaller.

As for why you make/shill hard in these threads, its just to troll gullible types.
>>
>>156555556
I thought he was a mad indian
>>
>>156547930
>It's another "proof that niggers are fucking idiots and deserve to be subjugated" episode.

I was fervent believer of the black versus nigger stuff, but a solid majority seem like retarded feral animals. Fuck them.
>>
>>156548529
Ok well niggers are still basically just a glorified ape sometimesit may seem like niggers are human but they are at best just a living fossil obsolescence on 2 legs.They are not needed in a world with so many labor saving devices.
>>
Ship all niggers to Madagascar and give 'm 1 trillion dollars each to spend amongst themselves
>>
>>156555510
Its not a competition mutie monkey bro. Im not even black but you kids seem upset by the truth. Im not.
>>
are blacks angry about the arab slave trade too or is it irrelevant because (((hollywood))) hasnt made any movies about it?
>>
>>156550103
Are you a weird albino nigger?
>>
>>156555659
No he denied being a poo yesterday. Either a nog or a slant
>>
>>156555556
Yeah he goes by EurasianTiger on leddit.
>>
>>156555022
That girl had never read the Gospel.
> not saying, that Jesus can "make children out of stones" and those who sin are not his people
> not calling out burned brass and wool bullshit on his own standards, because it is WHITE hair - not "gray" or whatever
> not introducing a nigger to the meek concept or directly calling out his prelest
> not pointing out Russians are Slavs and he is a nigger only because he walked in Slav (mostly Russian) shoes for less than 2 centuries
> not asking nigger on why he shits on Haile Silassie heritage, playing kangz for 30 soros silver pieces, just so white people would perceive "Ethiopeans had last descendant of King Solomon as their king and he was murdered by Jews" as another retarded kang story
>>
>>156555699
>Im not even black

We've already established that you're a street shitter.
>>
>>156555718
Probably just a (((gentile)))
>>
>>156547930
I'm sorry I can't watch it. The nigger is insufferable.
>>
>>156547930
This nigger is going to feel really stupid once he face Christ who in no way or shape is a black man.
God hates prideful hearts, and this nog is guilty as charged
>>
>>156555771
That’s not the cunt who posts amwf couples is it?
>>
File: Fulani.jpg (37 KB, 430x634)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>156555611
Phrenology is completely fake. People have bred for aesthetics since the beginning. To say normal faced people are "caucasoid" is just an egotistical power grab. Theres no such thing as negroid, caucasoid, and mongoloid. those terms were made by Charles darwin, White supremacist. He could not even connect whites and asians to albinism.
>>
>>156555874
This
>>
>>156553433
You're not providing anything logical to argue against
>>
>>156555779
Nope but I can tell your upset by the truth. How come? its just reality.
>>
File: IMG_0527.jpg (63 KB, 641x640)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>156551702
>>
>>156555932
T. El creatura
>>
File: 1224302638460_1.jpg (14 KB, 360x245)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>156555932
>truth
>race = skin color

nigger, you're too dumb to upset anyone
>>
File: CSl2AoiVAAAaZRd.jpg (105 KB, 1200x1200)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
WE WUZ DA ONLY SLAVES N SHIEEEET
>>
>>156555917
I have, been here for many years. spreading the truth. While many cry REEEE. Several others have agreed with me. They know all about the PIE. Proto indo-aryans. They know how they got there. And they arent scared and and ashamed of it like you faggots and rest of the collective.
>>
>>156556038
Your mother filed for divorce I bet. Sad.
>>
>>156555876
Yep, he also is behind a lot of blacked threads. He hates white men with a gay passion.
>>
>>156555771
Yeah thats totally me guiz. (retards)
>>
You know the truth is black skin is a detriment to natural and sexual selection.
It obscures facial features and the skin health. So people can't determine a persons health.
Thats why blacks have so many weird immune system related diseases and unasethetic faces.
If you have ever seen a blue black in daylight you can't even see their faces.
>>
>>156556123
My parents have been married for 35 years, but nice try. Like I said, you're too dumb to upset anyone.
>>
>>156556148
Imagine being that pathetic.

>>156556123
Please seek help my favourite noodle nigger, I’m worried
>>
>>156556087
>I have, been here for many years. >Several others have agreed with me.
How many years exactly? And maybe if you wanted other retards to agree with you then stop acting so arrogant and like a smart ass when it's obvious that you are a troll.
>>
>>156555669
To say you are human and they are not is just being some diseased great ape and being deficient.
>>
>>156556181
You're right, EurasianTiger can actually string together coherent sentences, while you write like the illiterate monkey that you are.
>>
File: ifFSReq.jpg (916 KB, 1352x2160)
916 KB
916 KB JPG
>>156556226
>>
HOLY SHIT I AM SHAKING WITH RAGE
THE NEXT BLACK PERSON THAT TRIES TO SAY THEY ARE A BLACK ISRAELITE IS GETTING AN EARFUL
>>
File: race birds.jpg (47 KB, 599x413)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>156556181
>Yeah thats totally me guiz. (retards)
That sounds like something EurasianTiger would say.
>>
>>156556260
3 going on 4 now. Ive never lost at this. Its impossible to lose with the truth. You hate it, but deep down you cant deny. A small part of you knows Im right. Thats why I always return to this place. The truth is raw power in this land of lies and illusions.
>>
The albino troll has hit 50 posts ~ wew !
>>
>>156556328
OHNO OH NO AHAHAHHAAAAAHHAAHAHHAHGAGAHAGAHAHAG
>>
>>156556326
Yeah considering hes a lonely little fedora sexually frustrated hapa like you faggots.
>>
This is one of the most entertaining threads I've seen in a while
>>
>>156549103
>WTF , you white ppl need to start hanging these niggers again .

Nah, since they are jews, we can just ship them to Israel.
>>
>>156556386
>>156556328
>>156556326
I love how that hapa can make you faggots spend so much time on him and literally attribute his lifes work to others. He won lmao.
>>
File: 1515728523638-b.jpg (26 KB, 400x462)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>156556440
You still haven't given me proof. All you've done is call whites albinos, Asians albinos and post cringy conspiracy images. I need studies and actual evidence!
>>
>the albino "science ain't reel" autist is back
Stop giving him (You)s
>>
>>156556699
Maybe whites and asians just stopped stealing?
>>
>>156556328
Why does he have to be such a sperg?
>>
>>156556838
You can't steal from the black he has nothing.
>>
File: 1510017481398.jpg (265 KB, 768x1024)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>156556328
teleports behind you
>>
>>156556754
Do the research and you will come to the same conclusions. Youve never looked. Was 9/11 an inside job or not? Do you really believe the official story? How far down does the rabbit hole go?
>>
File: origin-of-whiteness.jpg (77 KB, 850x960)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>156556838
Stealing infuses the body with priceless melanin.
>>
File: PIA01321-1920x1200.jpg (332 KB, 1920x1200)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>156556440
No, its 'impossible' since your argumentative skills are about on par with a young child. Watching you try and explain your truth here is about as pleasant as listening to a very adamant flat-earth type; you do you, just be aware that you have no actual evidence backing any of your claims up.
>>
>>156556931
How is 9/11 related to your bullshit conspiracy theory?

>Do the research and you will come to the same conclusions

Aren't you the expert? Then why can't you answer a simple question?
>>
>>156557137
Stop replying to him he's clearly suffering from severe autism
>>
File: Mongol_albino_1.jpg (85 KB, 465x655)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>156555574
top kek Im not even black hilarious pol "Y-youre fucking black!!!" Everytime.

>>156555585
>>156555156
>>156555611
>>156555892
Reminder I have btfo out of every argument presented to me. That Im here for a reason. And that reason is to free your mind.
>>
>>156548396
Underrated post.
>>
>>156557213
Didn’t read your post lmao nigger
>>
>>156557202
I realized that the moment I saw the thread I just like to entertain retards it's what I do (troll flat earther, targeted Individuals etc)
>>
>>156547930
Nigger is a creep and a perv, should have his teeth knocked out by the white man.
>>
>>156557137
The same powers that did 9/11 are covering up the truth from you. They always have. Theyve mk ultrad you from birth with Books. TV. and Language. The subversion and idoctrination goes back hundreds of years.

Do you believe the 0/11 official story or not?
>>
>>156557213
That's a Finnish kid.
>>
File: 1507877368086.png (169 KB, 261x253)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
Where I live these people are called hobos and we laugh at them. Only niggers and homeless trash stand around on the streets arguing over nonsense.
>>
>>156557308
Have another drink bub. Another fosters for that depression of yours.
>>
>>156557372
Thats how they got there at least.
>>
>>156557348
Will you just answer my question??
> Do you believe the 0/11 official story or not?

The Jews via mossad did 9/11. Now answer my damn question
>>
Black people aren't even real.
I've never seen a black man.
>>
>>156557372
Yesss!! Masterrace coming through, Sweden will be divided between the muslims and mongols.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6vwXipM_iY
>>
>>156557123
Whatever you need to tell yourself. Nice birthmark aka checkmate. You know im right.
>>
>>156557202
You know I have never really seen autism of this level, its both saddening and hilarious in all sorts of ways. Im curious on how dysfunctional of a human being invests this hard into flat-earth tier conspiracy memes.

In any case, lets just SAGE him whenever this mong pops up every week
>>
>>156557442
>serial bestiality porn poster calling me depressed
>>
>>156547930
>>
>>156557492
I already did. The proof is right on your skin. You have a black/brown spot on you. Perhaps several. Why? Because your ancestors were black/brown.
>>
>you must atone for the sins of your slaveoqning white anscestors, those were my people, Jesus is black
>apologize for South African genocide
>nah nah I'm a Jew I'm not African

Dumb fucking nigger. I was hoping she'd catch him on the fault in his logic.
>>
>>156557649
I have a sexy white blue eyed gf, I strongly doubt you have any female attention at all.
>>
>>156557577
>>156557123
>on par with a young child

Koko would have been more interesting to debate with
>>
>>156557577
You just proved me right

SAGE
>>
>>156555771
His name is Tenda Spencer. You can google image him. Very low testosterone and had this punny annoying face. Like it would break if you punched him lightly.
>>
File: 1515733184814-b.png (169 KB, 352x371)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>156557656
you are literally the dumbest person I've ever had the misfortune to interact with online. I'm going to leave you to fester in peace but just remember that no on actually cares if you are "le enlightened :D" so actually contribute to the conversations or just fuck off
>>
>>156557737
>has a gf
>posts nigger porn on an anonymous board for years
Hmmm. Doesn’t add up
>>
File: thas-rite.png (416 KB, 326x326)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>>156557576
>>
>>156547930
Good lord, niggers are dumb as fuck.
>>
>>156557648
Its afraid.
>>
>>156548396

you need to put farm equipment in their place when they get uppity.
>>
>>156557648
This
>>
>>156555892
Ethiopeans and Somalis are Caucasoids. The only good looking blacks-skinned human on earth. You are a half mongoloid half caucasoid, and that’s why you turned out to be so genetically deficient.
>>
>>156547930
They are just trolling whites on the street with made up religious nonsense because they are so insecure about their history.
So you are the chosen people and you are going to rule over whites one day?
You live in mud huts, eat mud cookies and huff jenkem for fuck sake
DAS RITE!
>>
>>156557576
>your autistic jew gf is not a hebrew
>>
>>156547930
did dis nigga just say he aint african?
>>
File: smilingbino.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>156557913
Still thinkin im that tenda guy rofl. Its not his shtick. He doesnt have my confidence. Look at me. Like a brick wall moving closer.. What could you kids ever do to me, I am sated.

I come to your safe space containment board, and just swing the fiery sword of truth laying waste to the hubris and ignorance of mankind. Feels good man.
>>
>>156547930
>getting in argument with street tards and leaflet faggits
I too remember being 17.
>>
>>156558127
Whatever you need to tell yourself. Do me a favor and google the Khoisan and get back to me on what they are. Matrix has you faggot.
>>
>>156547930
we wuz jews and sheit
>>
File: BUT WE WUZ.jpg (929 KB, 840x3733)
929 KB
929 KB JPG
>>156558209
here, dumping some actual truth
>>
>>156558209
You are so autistic I swear even /leftypol/ would hate you
>>
>>156547930
this nigger sounds retarded as fuck
>>
>>156548396
Teaching them to read was our biggest mistake.
>>
>>156558314
Im just better at this game than you guys. Cuz im smarter, and it shows itt. every argument btfo one after the other. That guy left lmao. Truly final boss of this place.
>>
>>156558209
AHAHAHAHAHHAA stop embarrassing yourself sperg
>>
>>156547930
generation z is going to be red pill as fuck
>>
File: blue eyes 01.jpg (96 KB, 640x413)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>156558550
Just have another fosters bub. Dont worry ill teach you some more. Its your destiny to learn from me.
>>
File: frank wolf.jpg (57 KB, 600x474)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>156558593
You mean this gen z?
>>
>>156547930
SHE WANNA GET BLACKED
>>
>>156558769
not that faggot
>>
>>156558725
you really need to get more images to post, how big is your folder?
>>
File: 1515599486416.png (417 KB, 2764x1516)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
>>156558209
Okay so lets say we decended through albinism. We still developed nations, cultures, and average IQs that blow our former bretheren out of the water. We've evolved to become better than Africans and Arabs. What are you trying to say here? European countries are better than Middle Eastern and African countries regardless of whether we were albinos at some point or not.
>>
>>156558769
how do you explain that there are albino whites?
are they double albino?
or could you be a literal retard
>>
>>156547930
This is why all niggers need to be removed from our civilization. Why in all fuck must I put up with this bullshit and their inferiority? They are NOTHING but what we allow them to be.
>>
File: atwins.jpg (165 KB, 596x789)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>156558928
I mean do I? You guys look plenty btfo to me. Where is the arguement?
>>
>>156558798
Das right muh nig.
>>
>>156559060
Okay? youre still lying. Youre still larping. Theres no arguement from behind a lie.
>"Were better than everyone else, but also we are liars" - some mutated bipedal great apes ashamed of the disease that brough them forth.
>>
File: 1513159125879.jpg (52 KB, 600x584)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>156548529
>>156548529
>>156548778
>>156548881
>>156549021
>>....
>65 posts by this ID.

Dude, how can you have the patience to shitpost for THIS long?
>>
>>156559108
Already expplaind this. Always some dumb euro with terribly reading comprehension who does this. I hate this. Lol. Weakest defense mechanism, literally putting words in my mouth. I never said whites are albinos. Whites are albino descendants.
>>
>>156559127
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
can you disprove this?
>>
>>156557737
sure you do pal, sure you do
bitch lasagna! bobs and vegana !!
>>
I doubt you could find another clip that makes me want a race war more. Fuck this cunt.
>>
>>156559221
Lying about what? I just said I am willing to agree with you but at the end of the day we mutations have risen above the rest with our achievements to the point where non albinoids want our shit and need our support sans Asia.
>>
>>156559127
He got that look like she cuck him.
>>
Europeans are demonstrably superior, why in all FUCK do we put up with this fucking shit.
>>
>>156547930

>Generation Z

there is hope
>>
>>156547930
Why does she keep liking her lips when talking to a black man?
>>
>>156559240
Read the thread. Coming to pol with the truth is akin to going to harlem and saying nigger. The chimpouts are real. This was my destiny to raise the consciousness of mankind. To free you from your mental slavery.
>>
Next time we become Imperial, we need to finish the fucking job, cleanse the earth of all this bullshit.
>>
>>156559314
if we are descendants of albinos (ie all of our ancestors were albinos with the same albinism genes) that would mean that every white would be an albino
why did that gene suddenly disappear?
>>
>>156559473
It's the white equivalent of niggers sucking their teeth going "tsth!" when they get pissed off.
>>
File: albino indian boys.jpg (218 KB, 1200x880)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>156559321
Yeah its fake like charles darwin caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid bullshit. Nice article Ive read a thousand times with some words. Thanks google. Really fought that fight for you. Heres a picture of reality.
>>
>Will you bow down and kiss my feet

Where in the Bible does it say one should bow down to another? Sounds like idolization.
>>
>>156555892
You are projecting Christian marriage tradition (which you do not follow) on pagan niggers.

Faithless niggers tend to breed for sex.
White pagans had bred for alpha and courage meme.
White Christians breed for decency and other high mental activities.
Black Christians are still fucking with whatever moves. Being the largest per capita religious community in USA, they are leaders in adultery and single parenting.
>>
>>156559374
You is a drop in the bucket? Look around. They hate the truth. Youve been condionted to fear it.

You did all these great wonderful. as liars. Youre lying. Youre larping. Youre a monkey. Not a deity.
>>
>>156559652
who would win
>sources, citations, expertise
or
>some mutthurt hapa's pictures on /pol/
>>
>>156559391
http://kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible
>>
>>156559416
We
>>
File: papal-bull.jpg (64 KB, 970x647)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>156559669
>Where in the Bible does it say one should bow down to another? Sounds like idolization.
The only way for a white person to get to heaven is to kiss a niggers feet.
>>
>>156559416
Wuz
>>
>>156559416
KANGZ, u cracka ass albino
>>
>>156559581
No it wouldnt. But this pic explains how quickly it can spread, explaining your numbers. >>156559127
Literally says everything you are looking for.
>>
>>156554914
Flat earth looks good to this shit whatever it is is spewing. Hebrew black nationals are begging for day of their rope.
>>
>>156559813
My point is, even with the truth they are still superior judging by the fruits of their labor. If we are monkeys than the non albinoids are lower than monkeys.
>>
>>156559849
Who would win
>Sated male
>sexually frustrated male
>>
>>156559890
Developed the computer you use and the imageboard you're posting in?
>>
>>156559922
Wouldnt be surprised if its true.
>>
>>156559967
macros aren't arguments
if 2 albinos with the same albinism gene bread the baby will 100% be albino
why aren't i an albino?
>>
>>156560039
>I'm s-sated, you better believe me
you have no argument and a pathetic life. how havent you killed yourself yet nigger?
>>
>>156560010
REee "We are the best monkeys!!"

Your world is so tiny. Miniscule. So attached to your vessel you are. I have seen into the realms of infinity. My conciouness has expanded a thousand lifetimes.

The physical material world is evil. The imaterial world is not. Just as the body sheds old clothes. The soul sheds old bodies.
>>
File: 1512069770104.gif (631 KB, 512x481)
631 KB
631 KB GIF
>>156559497
>77 posts already
You may either be the most comitted troll ever, or actually sperging out.
>>
>>156559813
Only larp is you here. Bring your theory an actual expert so they can laugh you right out of the building.
>But muh evidence

You. Have. None.
>Muh Circular logic
Again, you cant back your claim up with anything beyond anecdotal photos, ad hominem and misdirection.

Why do you bother? Is your life really that dull that you have to do this once a week? Get a better hobby dude, learn the violin, bake a cake, go swap the gasket on an engine. Do something rather than push an empty theory.
>>
>>156559957
Indeed, kangz of fucking shit, we should have done the world a favour and implemented a final solution right from the get go.
>>
>>156560165
Cuz it wasnt 2 albinos. it was an albino+brown= white. This is exactly how you got here. >>156553650

>>156553650
>>
File: icecube.jpg (288 KB, 722x489)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
Who Dominated The Slave Trade?

https://youtu.be/2Bu8csZ4wXs

We Thought They Were White: An African-American apologizes for misattributed perceptions of White racism against Blacks perpetrated by Jews

wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com
>>
>>156560365
>In this moment, I am euphoric
>>
>>156560365
Now you're resorting to goalpost shifting. Admit it. Even if we all agreed tonight whites are albinoid mutations, those mutants still developed the best nations and cultures on this god forsaken rock.
>>
>>156555778
You had me at prelest. Must be Orthodox. And this guy with his white race hating only will make God lov whites more because of all their demonic tier hate. The demons envy mankind and the hebrew nationalists think like their father satan.
>>
>>156560534
then they'd just be a carrier of the albinism genes and have the same expression as the non carrier partner
ie you're retarded
>>
File: nvss indian.jpg (52 KB, 412x284)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>156560446
If you guys really thought there was no truth behind to what im saying you wouldnt bother to debate me. Deep down you want to know. You want to be free. Everything Ive said adds up.
>>
>>156548355
RITE
>>
>>156560732
>they both have beards
checkmate nahzees!
>>
>>156560618
The great nations controlled by Satan.
>>
File: 1515379110904.jpg (63 KB, 1042x704)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Black Woman Destroys the White Privilege Myth and Names the Jew

https://youtu.be/pbccGbPKwok
>>
File: 1508202114233.png (101 KB, 634x924)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>156560914
(you)
>>
>>156560707
Being a carrier inherits traits from albinism. ie lighter skin.
>>156554375
>>
>>156560732
Let's dig deeper. North Indian man has learned to bath and trim his beard, wash his hands, probably lives well. He's grown beyond. South Indian man is probably living in squalor, doesn't clean himself, shits in the road, and may be one of those weird cannibals.

So what is your point? Albino still got his shit together while Southern brown is forever a poo.
>>
>>156554570
He came from albinism dumbass.
>>
>>156560416
Final boss.
>>
>>156561131
no it doesn't
regular skin color is based on 6 genes
the amount of working genes causes the skin tone
6 genes is tar black, 3 and 2 is brown, 1 and zero is med and scandi respectively
albinism is a totally different genetic occurrence that does nothing to affect these genes
>>
>>156560513
Hellz to the ya,cracka. We be needing a final solution fo my Gibs. White ass crackas be stingy and not gib up enough free gibs.
>>
>>156555585
>khoisan
A mutt doesn't prove anything. Out of Africa theory has been BTFO many years ago. Just face it. You have nothing.
>>
>>156560914
God is malevolent and treats mankind like rats. Forces us to be a certain way or punishes us. Satan on the other hand does not punish us for how we live and truly understands the folly of man. Satan is the one to follow.
>>
File: rusky bino.jpg (77 KB, 400x267)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>156561165
The norht indian isnt a true albino. His albino ancestor mated with the south indian to corrent his deficeint genetics, which still remain more deficient than the south indian.
>>
>>156547930
This nigger is a riot. Indiana is always full of so much crazy but no one appreciates it.
>>
>>156561324
rofl.. and you guys say im full of shit. Sources for this bullshit.
>>
>>156559621
...or maybe she just wants the BBC
>>
>>156561408
If I had nothing I wouldnt have your attentiion for the last hour. You are drown to my knowledge. Dont be afraid. Its okay. You are here to learn.
>>
>>156561414
t. occulted.
>>
>>156560732
No, Im curious on why YOU push this so hard, yet so ineffectively.

I dont give a shit where white people came from, the only thing I care about is that we ripped every other civilization and race on this rock a new asshole as a warm up to dragging this clusterfuck of a species into the stars.

Im more annoyed that you seem to think that the race that has invented god damn near everything are somehow lesser than the very nearly retarded spawn of Africa, where the native populations hadnt managed to utilize the wheel or have a written language in MOST of the continent by the time the Europeans showed up to colonize them in the 18th century. Negroids had 11,000 fucking years to invent the wheel, could not manage to get the idea off the ground.

Do you know how pathetic that is?
>>
>>156561526
dumb nigger read a biology book sometimes
>>
File: 1515766049253.png (55 KB, 377x392)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
This is such a slide thread.

Jews trying to keep whites and blacks fighting.

We need to stay focused on exposing the Jew.
>>
>>156561597
>>156561597
I was AFK bro I just came back to (you)'s. I am content in knowing that the fact albinism manifests in white people proves you are 100 percent wrong. It proves white people have both red and brown pigment and are therefore not albinos. You also don't have the first clue about albinism or how melanin works. You are either albino or you aren't. You are looking at pictures of young children and their fair skin and getting confused.
>>
>>156561863
kys nigger
even if no one is controlling your kind you'll still be a subhuman that just wants to sit on his ass
if you really want to go against the jew go back to africa
>>
File: lmao.jpg (108 KB, 960x960)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>156561729
To raise conciousness. For the greater good. The more people who know the truth, the better. What better way than 4 chan. Literally shocking conciousness into higher planes of existence.
>>
File: turtle.jpg (4 KB, 160x90)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>156561815
Yeah no shit but those light skin allels originate from albinism(obviously) Im not fucking blind.
>>
>>156561903
Like I said before, whites arent albinos. Just their descendants. Why so much shame friendo?Could it be your hubris against mankind that you fear so much?
>>
File: Get Don Soygone.png (325 KB, 980x742)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
>>156553109
noice
>>
File: 1508236436820.jpg (30 KB, 416x380)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>156561979
>>
>>156562070
Kill yourself already you fucking delusional retard
>>
>>156562070
people with albinism don't magically turn off the genes that cause melanin production you dumb nigger
OCA1 and OCA2 make melanin production impossible
the people that express oca1 or 2 still have their respective genes that tell the body how much melanin needs to be produced
you are an illiterate moron
>>
>>156561576
Flag checks out.
>>
File: iq5.jpg (44 KB, 580x381)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>156562247
nigger
>>
File: Indian albino woman.jpg (61 KB, 744x745)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>156562260
Why would I do that I am sated.
>>
>>156548881
Is Soros still handing out Checks for slide threads and shit posting? Or are you really this pitiful?
>>
>>156548396
> obsolete farm equipment
Holy fucking shithole KEK
>>
>>156562247
go
>>
>>156561449
He still lives a better life and is not a poopy homeless cannibal.
>>
>>156562247
back
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>156562247
to
>>
>>156561983
Well, that was anti-climactic. Have fun with spreading your greater good
>>
File: oca2.png (96 KB, 1329x781)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>156562304
you are ashamed of reality.
>>
File: 1502748086533.jpg (210 KB, 644x644)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>156562247
africa
>>
>>156547930
I love you Rose lol
>>
>>156561695
More like enlightened, my dude. Live free.
>>
>>156562487
the screenshot literally proves my point you dumb fucking subhuman
>>
>>156562420
Maybe. Maybe youre lonely and I have a gf.
>>
>>156562585
But I also have a gf, friend. One with big titties.
>>
File: Sri_lankaAlbino.jpg (108 KB, 598x738)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>156562550
No it doesnt. You dont even have a point. Just scared to admit this is how you got here(Obviously) you didnt magically appear. The coincidence is too great. Youre lying to yourselves.
>>
File: GeneCombination.png (348 KB, 683x619)
348 KB
348 KB PNG
>>156562684
But this is your gf friend. Some fatty. My gf has nice tits too but she is petite. The best you types can get are our scraps. Pic related
>>
>>156562487
That would be you, actually. and you are of course illiterate once again but you will continue to spam your shitty threads to be taken down exactly the same way for you to respond with the same non arguments. Get a fucking life and read a book on genetics for once shitposter.
>>
File: bhatti.jpg (32 KB, 600x315)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>156562893
This isnt my thread lol. But this is my board. Final boss.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.