[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1515845551957.jpg (897 KB, 2048x1363)
897 KB
897 KB JPG
Do you think White Australians will get Chinese citizenship and special privilege when they buy our country I'd love to be able to visit.
>>
>>156551381
You will never be allowed to own property in China. But you can make it look like an accident when you run them over.
>>
Only if you bow down and pay your respects.
>>
>>156551728
Xin Jia Po pls go home you are too apartheid to contribute to conversations about real cultural integration.
>>
>>156551381
And I’d love to gouge your eyes out pessimist cunt.
>>
>>156551381
A lot of male chinese have a deep seated hatred of western culture/success.

The moment they have the power to, you will be treated worse than niggers, not because you ARE worse than niggers.. but because they finally have the ability to do so.

They will release generations of inferiority complex compensation upon you.
>>
>>156551381
>>
>>156552308
Why do male chinks hate the west when they do so well here?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.