[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: gerald.png (437 KB, 906x633)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
Guys this based farmer shot an indian when him and his friends showed up on his farm drunk as fuck, smashed into his vehicle and tried to steal his quad. He was just acquitted.

Liberals and their useful idiots are crying for blood. I'm here shilling his GoFundMe because he's no doubt got a fuckload of legal bills and he'll probably have to flee the country before he's scalped by wagon burners.

We made Darren Wilson like 400k lets chip in some syrup bucks and help this guy.
GoFundMe:

GO FUND ME DOT COM

/gerald-stanley-support-fund/
>>
No, thanks.
>>
>>160370325
after all the shitposting and trolling you guys do here, you're on your own.
>>
>>160370748

I know you're mad that we're whiter than you, but set it aside.
>>
>>160370325
he will get more donations as the riots start. All is quiet today it seems.
>>
>>160370325
The backlash over Trudeau's actions over this are not being received well. They're on anti-white SJW overdrive and it's not going to stop. It's good though because even the most apolitical normies are starting to turn on him
>>
>>160370325
I don't know that fucker, and don't care about his legal problems. Everyone should have guns, then people would think twice about doing things that will get them shot.
>>
>>160371873

Both parties in this scenario did have guns.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2018/02/13/a-look-at-the-evidence-the-jury-considered-in-the-gerald-stanley-murder-trial.html
>>
>>160370325
Play dumb games win dumb prizes.

Anyone saying this is rayciss is a retard. If it was rayciss he would've killed every one of them.
>>
>>160371407
>>
>>160370325
Are the gibs running out in Canada? Why don't you go spam your go fund me somewhere else
>>
>>160370325
This whole thing boggles my mind, so can we just drink and drive, steal and carry guns now? His parents make me sick. Their kid was a thug loser and now they want gibs for doing a shitty job raising him
>>
>>160371979
I still don't care about some leafs legal problems. A Canadian has never done anything for me on the internet. I'm not going to contribute anything.
>>
File: 2018-02-13 18.49.32.jpg (437 KB, 1062x831)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
How do we stop shit like pic related.
>>
>>160372212
fuck yeah, WHITES WIN AGAIN!
>>
File: 1516901173465.jpg (46 KB, 588x575)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>160370325
The man who got away with murder .. Apparently it is legal to execute whoever you want for no reason at all.
>>
>>160373196

Only if your Tokarev hangfires and it's an accident anon
>>
File: 1486316028197.jpg (19 KB, 550x315)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>160372847
>140K in 3 days
>140k in 5 months

Injuns got BTFO
>>
File: canada-.jpg (98 KB, 720x444)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>160372212

So, 3000 nigger loving faggots managed to put together 140 grand in 5 months, thats like 0.0003 per faggot per day

And the same figure for the decent folk is 0.0233, which means a ~78 times faster response to the cause.

That's why Canada will become Great Again one day.
>>
File: 1498140090919.jpg (56 KB, 1097x900)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>160373196
It's called credible deterrence.
The white man's got a well advertised and implacable drive programmed by evolution.
>>
>>160373339
The biggest lie that prevented a man from being served justice. He shot Colten because he knew he could get away with shooting a POC as a whiteman.
>>
>>160370325
Everyone supporting the fucking mongrol that tried to destroy this man's property and potentially his life deserve to be raped by a pack of wild niggers for life. FUCK YOU CANADA you spineless fucking kikes
>>
File: 1515424074191.jpg (15 KB, 416x415)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>160373196
>multiple times the legal BAC limit
>loaded rifle in the truck
>try to steal an ATV
>try to run the guy's wife down
>no reason

he should have shot all of them 2bh
>>
Injun deserved it,but at the same time.fuck you maple gooks
>>
>maple travon

No, he's this century's Ludwig.

Oh right. This place is all kids. Go look him up he was pretty funny and almost the exact thing happened to him on his farm.
>>
>>160373196
take your emotionally-driven retardation back to /leftypol/
>>
>>160372766
How does this even work? Do they just monitor Jewbook and then if they know who you are you'll get a knock at your door? I don't use Jewbook but it would be hilarious if this happened to me, I'd just laugh and tell them to get the fuck off my property because I haven't committed a crime.
>>
>>160373606
You're a liar if you say you have never driven drunk. Their rifle broke while trying to use it to break into a truck on another property, it was not able to be fired. The ATV is a lie. The wife was nowhere near when this went down.
>>
File: 1518494875179.jpg (19 KB, 196x249)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>160373442
Maybe he can use a portion of it to purchase a working handgun.
>>
>>160373573
Stop playing the race card.

the gun misfired, the kid was attempting to steal his car.
>>
File: 1513977983396.png (370 KB, 432x536)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>160373840
I haven't because I'm not a degenerate chug
>Their rifle broke while trying to use it to break into a truck on another property, it was not able to be fired

did you actually think that would make a better case for the chugs? This wouldn't even be a story if it was a bunch of white kids but the LPC has taken the opportunity to grandstand their post-modern Marxist trope of the oppressor and oppressed. Gas yourself kike
>>
>>160373573
If you looked at the evidence you'd stop talking out of your asshole right now. Go look at the crime scene photos. The round that killed Boushie was a misfire, look at the cartridge. Stanley is innocent, you're just retarded.
>>
>>160373840
>I've never driven drunk.
>I've never driven across private property and rammed a parked car.
>I've never tried to steal an ATV
Fight me.
>>
>>160374184
Look at evidence objectively?

what a radical suggestion.
>>
>>160373840
Wow the buttstock broke totally means it can't fire.

No gun faggot
>>
File: 2018-02-13 19.05.03.jpg (349 KB, 1052x863)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>160373813
I would image that's exactly how it would work. Im not big into Laws so I really don't know.

Pic very related
>>
>>160370325
Finally, a leaf who isn’t a fucking cuck. Donated.
>>
>>160374301
roflmao.

So free hey?
>>
>>160372212

lel thank you anon i hadn't seen the, uh, victims.
>>
>>160373196
Stay the fuck off our property and stop stealing our god damned quads and pick ups!
Get a job lots of companies are forced to hire you anyway how hard can it be.
>>
>>160374301
>they come to arrest you for mean words
>"STAND BACK OFFICERS! I HAVE MEAN WORDS AND I KNOW HOW TO USE THEM!"
>they go to arrest you
>"NIGGERS! GAS THE KIKES!"
>they scramble back behind their patrol vehicles and take cover
>"YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! AND THERE'S PLENTY OF THAT TO GO AROUND! FAGGOTS!"
>>
>>160370325
>scapled by wagon burners

What is this a fake psy-op, youre just appealing to the lowest common denominator to minds that believe the end of the white race is near and race wars are just around the corner, when its actually just your own pathetic self-projection, lmao you fucking goof
>>
>>160370325
>he'll probably have to flee the country before he's scalped by wagon burners.
Or they throw out the court ruling and retry him, which I would not put past canadian government at this point. I was thinking today that this guy needs to liquidate all assets and transfer it to the USA with himself. We could use good farmers here in the states.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>160373840
Then tell us the (((truth)) you fucking savage timber nigger.
>>
File: 2018-02-13 19.11.15.jpg (224 KB, 1068x459)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>160374457
Uuuuh so free I'm wallowing in it.
>>
>>160373840
>The wife was nowhere near when this went down.
This is how I know you don't know fuck all about the case. The two drunk injunesses attacked her.
>>
>>160374837
Give medic killing terrorist $10m
Retry Canadian farmer for defending his family from thieves and bandits because he got off the first time.
yeah..... I could see that actually happening.
>>
>>160374786
Genuine lel. Screencapt'
>>
>>160370325
First and foremost; did the poo die?
>>
>>160375213
Thanks, I try. Glad you had a laugh.
>>
>>160375068
>The two drunk injunesses attacked her.
and he only smoked one?
>>
>>160370325
the worst part of this is Cuckdeau just said that the "..legal system has to do better.." this idiot literally thinks he is above due process.
>>
>>160375289
I kno rite? They allegedly had her on the ground and were hitting her. At the very least they deserved a flying dropkick to the face, Godzilla style.
>>
>>160375383

Any links to this? I doubt it's on the CBC
>>
>>160375236
Wrong Indian, my dear mutt
>>
>>160373813
If you disclose blacked out information about a trial and the RCMP come to arrest you for it, you need to go with them or they will come in after you. They will never stop until you're dead or in custody, that's what an arrest warrant means.
You'd want to go with them and call a lawyer and if you don't think that you committed a crime then you plead not guilty (after asking for and then conducting a preliminary hearing, if your lawyer isn't pure shit).

>>160374597
What they were or were not doing prior to the slaying is most likely irrelevant, the lack of manslaughter after discarding second-degree means that this was almost for sure viewed as a pure accident without malice, which means that punitive/defense concerns were considered irrelevant.
>>
>>160373196
jesus christ you are embarassing. go back in your $4m townhouse with the rest of your family and friends
>>
>>160373840
>>160373840
I've driven drunk but I've never trespassed on another person's property with a loaded gun trying to steal their ATVs and assault their wife. Fuck you if you're defending this waste of skin
>>
>>160375439
Did he die?
>>
>>160373573
Maybe that PoS shouldn't have been on his property in the first place. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. NOTHING of value was lost
>>
>>160375435
Ugh, I'm trying to find it somewhere but all of these shitty Canadian news outlets are just propaganda. I read about it in the local paper, they were going over all the statements. It's fucking infuriating because even when you search things like "gerald stanley trial statements" it just throws back a bunch of teary eyed liberal propaganda. I can't believe this fucking shit. I've been looking for like the past five minutes and all I can find is garbage. We need to just gas the CBC and all of the other propaganda news outlets in Canada on rake day.
>>
>>160375534
Stop eating bait whole.
>>
>>160375703
Oh yea,Headshot
>>
>>160375034
didn't say it was any better here.

just warmer.

Noice.
>>
Thank You based Tokarev
>>
>>160376038
Finally. Thanks, leaf.
>>
>>160375961

That's about what I expected, the narrative has been decided on this and all of our media outlets are cucked
>>
File: 1518478117377m.jpg (110 KB, 1024x678)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>>/Pol/160250059

There's better info here if anybody needs it.
>>
1/5

I'm going to hijack to post some facts of the case, because as near as I can tell, the media is obscuring the true details of this case:

The last 5 chiefs of Red Pheasant have been Larry Wuttunee, Stewart Baptiste, Charles Meechance, Sheldon Wuttunee, Clint Wuttunee.

Here are the people in the car:

Kiora Wuttunee-Campbell, daughter of Sheldon Wuttunee.

Eric Meechance, son or nephew of Charles Meechance

Colton Boushie, nephew of Stewart Baptiste

Cassidy Cross AKA Cassidy Cross-Whitestone, Aka Cassidy Wuttunee-Whitstone - Original reporting has him as Cassidy Wuttunee, and initial reporting had one of Clint's kids in the car. People assumed it was Kiora, but it's actually probably Cassidy

Belinda Jackson - seems to be no one.

Each chief mentioned, besides Larry, has been indicted a ton of times. Some of these charges may sound familiar; drunk driving leading to a suspended license, drunk driving on a suspended license, assault, poaching, fraud, and every single one of them has been indicted for corruption while in office, and booted from their position. Except Clint, Clint is currently being indicted for corruption. There are two chiefs mentioned who are literally in court right now heh. In fact, if you google each chief's name, you can see their kids frequently have warrants issued for assault, armed robbery, and rape.

All these chiefs are quoted as if they are not directly related to everyone in the car. All these chiefs are related, too. Red Pheasant has been spending a substantial percentage of their budget defending these corrupt chiefs since at least 2009. These scumbags rotate in and out of office.

Where have we seen corrupt chiefs kicking up a stink to distract from mismanagement on the band? cough Theresa Spence.
>>
2/5

So, I would like to offer an alternative narrative. These adults were literally the most privileged people on the reserve. Each of their closely related parents / uncles have been indicted on similar crimes while they are the damned chiefs. Red Pheasant has been embroiled for nearly a decade trying to get these scumbags out of office. Clint is currently being indicted for corruption. Apparently the band is being drained by all these court cases.

And then along comes a distraction in the form of Boushie. It's wonderful. It gets the band to circle the wagons, and gets Clinton's name out of the news. I mean blame white people, that's the ticket, right?

When all the facts are presented, instead of the 'damned white people' narrative to blame for this incidident, it appears Meechance, Wuttunee, Wuttunee, Boushie-Baptiste, are merely doing what their family does. Thieving drunk scumbags.

Meanwhile the people of Red Pheasant suffer, as the corrupt chiefs engage in a media dog and pony show to distract everyone.

Never let a good tragedy to to waste!

Oh and if you google each chief's name, it seems armed robbery and assault are a familial occupation. You can find a bunch of warrants and indictments for the members of this family on the internet. Given these details are not public record, but only show up when there are news articles, it's likely this is the tip of the iceberg.

One example:

The Mounties are still looking for two other suspects — 29- year-old Robin Dean Wuttunee and 22-year-old Samuel Larry Wuttunee. Robin

https://www.mbcradio.com/2010/08/public-assistance-sought-in-red-pheasant-assaults

http://www.newsoptimist.ca/news/follow-the-sirens/tools-stolen-1.1556529

Eli Mike, 35: assault; uttering threats; breach of undertaking. Robin Dean Wuttunee, 34: possession of a weapon; pointing a firearm; assault with a weapon.; careless use of a firearm; mischief; possession of a firearm without ..
>>
>>160376392
This is why every single person involved with these state propaganda news outlets will be fucking hanged in a very public fashion on rake day. They fucking deserve it.
>>
3/5

http://www.newsoptimist.ca/news/follow-the-sirens/air-guns-used-by-window-vandals-1.1563592

Holy fuck these guys just love committing armed robbery and assault, if you google their names. I'm sure these two are not related to Larry, Dean, Sheldon, or Clinton Wuttunee. For just these two, I can find a TON of stories spanning at least a 5 year period.

Edit: oh look they are rapists too, how nice!

Edit2: proofs

Clint in court for corruption: http://thestarphoenix.com/news/local-news/appeal-of-red-pheasant-band-election-still-before-the-courts-more-than-a-year-later

Charles Meechance, booted for corruption http://www.newsoptimist.ca/news/follow-the-sirens/two-men-fined-24-500-for-wildlife-charges-1.1571405 Oops, some more charges for former chief Meechance http://www.newsoptimist.ca/news/follow-the-sirens/ex-chief-four-others-charged-in-mosquito-vote-buying-scandal-1.1553886

Perpetrators in the middle of a crime spree were going to call an unnamed former chief https://country105.com/news/3998462/gerald-sheldon-stanley-murder-trial-colten-boushie-saskatchewan/

Stewart Baptiste, corruption and some other crimes, feat. The Wuttunees! With guest appearances from the Tootosis!

http://www.newsoptimist.ca/news/local-news/red-pheasant-chief-baptiste-sentenced-to-probation-1.1578181 https://www.pressreader.com/canada/saskatoon-starphoenix/20121206/281492158622677 http://www.newsoptimist.ca/news/local-news/red-pheasant-chief-baptiste-sentenced-to-probation-1.1578181

Sheldon Wuttunee, I thought I had articles with him engaged in criminal acts, but I may have been wrong.

However, Doug Cuthands a frequent commentator, is a close family friend or related to the Wuttunees. The Wuttunees are heavily involved in the leadership of the FSIN.
>>
4/5

http://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/remembering-bill-wuttunee-1.3300662

Wuttunee was a family friend — our families are related, although distantly. He and my dad were contemporaries who worked together to lay the foundation for the modern Federation of Saskatchewan Indians. In 1956 the leaders gathered in Fort Qu'Appelle and developed the constitution and bylaws for the federation.

No wonder he's been howling. Probably dandled Colton on his lap. Funny he hasn't mentioned his conflict of interest.

Edit: LMAO t: a history of beating up and car jacking good Samaritans may be slightly applicable, while going on a robbery spree http://ca.pressfrom.com/news/canada/-17520-two-men-who-carjacked-and-beat-good-samaritans-during-crime-spree-sent-to-prison/

Meechance and Wuttinee started in North Battleford where... Red Pheasant is! Looks like a pattern of behaviour for this family to me! They are just assault, armed robbery, car jacking BFFs! Shots fired too!

You put a Meechance and Wuttunee together and the string of armed robberies just happen, such is the power of white devils!

Oh the judge admitted prior criminal history as admissible. There were 4 minors in that car, unnamed. The ages, names, and MO would be an exact match for... Cassidy Wuttunee, Kiora Wuttunee. The two there seems to be a bit of a cover up surrounding. Kiora was the Chief's daughter at the time of the first crime, and I think Cassidy is the chief's son at the time of the second crime. They would also be the link that shows this isn't a frothing white farmer executing an innocent child, but a family of violent criminals... Who are also the chief(s)... Heavily involved in the FSIN, and politically connected. Belinda and Boushie were girlfriend/boyfriends of Cassidy and Kiora, so likely wouldn't have been part of the 'gang' back in 2015. The Meechances seem to like to run around committing crimes with the Wuttunees, so that's where Eric comes in.
>>
5/6

BINGO the admissibility of prior criminal record was during Cassidy Wuttunee's testimony, to quote CBC's twitter: Now going through Cross’s lengthy criminal record

Kiora was going to be called probably to go through her criminal record. But since the defense got to Cassidy Wuttunee's first, which would detail the same relevant events, that obviated the need for her to be called after Cassidy had been. Kiora was a minor at the time of the first crimes, so the details are sealed. Cassidy was a minor at the time of both crimes, which is why his identity is obscured.

That's what's going on, that's why there are so many details that seem scrubbed, everywhere. This now pretty much accounts for all the facts of this case.

So this time I really, finally, think I'm done. That's why the media coverage has been full of so many holes.

Final edit: So here is Shyanne Cross's youtube channel, featuring many of the people involved in the trial. Cassidy Cross-Wuttunee, Kiora Wuttunee, etc. Kiora appears to be the same age as Cassidy, roughly.

I bet if you troll this shit you can find all sorts of neat tidbits linking the antagonists of this sordid drama: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A_qY6WpZR4 Kiora Wuttunee and Shyanne Cross

Shyanne and Cassidy Cross-Wuttunee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ7zt_OUkWM

Cassidy looks like shit, much more pale and doughy these days, almost like he spent a year or two locked up... Wonder if he's still in jail due to parole violations or some such?

I think I may be helping to evade a publication ban, looks like they forgot to scrub youtube!

And oh look they're all dressed completely in black and white, which are gang colours, or they're goths.
>>
6/6

Native Syndicate Native Syndicate is an aboriginal gang, it was formed in 1994 and is still active.Formed in Regina. It's Canada-wide, but more members are in Saskatchewan and Manitoba. The number of members are unknown. They utilize a Mafia style organizational structure but otherwise invoke Aboriginal imagery. Their official colours are white and black, but they wear a white bandanna. Their tattoos often resemble “\Z\” (symbolizing "NS", or "Native Syndicate"), marked between the thumb and index finger. They are allies with most other gangs in the region.

Explains the violent crime the family is involved in.
>>
>>160376484
>>160376705
>>160376814
>>160376927
>>160377011
>>160377037
Based. Thanks for doing what the Canadian state propaganda news outlets totally refuse to do.
>>
>>160375961
>>160376392
it never happened. according to her OWN statement she didnt go anywhere UNTIL she heard the gunshots. quit lying you fucking niggers
>>
>>160377011
nice work leaf
>>
File: trudeaumath.jpg (87 KB, 648x640)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>160376484

Nice work anon.
>>
>>160370325
There is some cat lady doxing people who donates to the based leaf tho.
>>
File: 1514394310452.png (251 KB, 512x512)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>160373573
good on him, we need more of this to happen
race war soon, nigger
>>
>>160377011
>ywn have a qt cree gf
>>
>>160370325
Natives are infinitely worse than niggers.

I'll bet you 6 out of 10 natives have started fights for someone not bumming them a smoke or broken into a vehicle while drunk on grain alcohol or huffed out on gasoline.

I used to live in forest lawn in Calgary. The CIBC down the road always had stinky itchybums waiting to mug people around the corner. They would even run in and try to rob the place too. It was NEVER the nignogs.

People say "OHHH NATIVES ARE SO HARD DONE BY! THEY HAVE SHITTY PARENTS A LOT OF THE TIME! WE (WHITES) NEED TO GIVE THEM A CHANCE! IT'S TERRIBLE WHAT WE (WHITES) HAVE DONE TO THEM!"

Big fucking deal, I don't give a shit about your parents. And too fucking bad some white people probably raped your great grandma and killed her parents or whatever. A shitty person is a shitty person. They get free school and don't pay taxes.

And by the way, what if the farmer was black? What would the little SJW turds say then?

This farmer acted appropriately. End of discussion.
>>
>>160377951
niggers are 10x infinitely worse than natives.
>>
File: 1461010114427.jpg (132 KB, 600x600)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>160377739
>>
>>160374786
fuckin kek
>>
>>160378123
uh no, just, no.
>>
>>160377951
YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE FARMER
>>
My gf is a normie who sees the news and believes that she's getting a full honest account. She had no idea that the attackers had a 22.

Canadian media is full of fucking scum.
>>
>>160370325
final annihilation of faggot indians when?
>>
>>160373840
>You're a liar if you say you have never driven drunk.
I’m 37 and I’ve never driven drunk.
>>
>>160377951
Not sure if they are worse, but the one town I visited in Canada was full of them and it was like I was in a shithole. Made me change my whole view on the nation. Not like ' lol trailer park boys, canadians are so crass!'
but like 'wow, I didn't think canadians lived like THIS'
>>
>>160377383
From The Battlefords Regional Optimist, Thursday February 8, 2018, page 7: After trying again to phone 9-1-1, Sheldon said he saw two females attacking his mother in front of the grey vehicle.
"They had her on the ground and were hitting her," he said.
>>
>>160373840
I've never driven drunk.
>>
>>160378358
CBC is literally fake news.
I've sent editorial letters to journalists and while they agree they tell me they don't have to change their articles.
>>
>>160378267
niggers are responsible for majority of shootings in canada.

natives dont kill whites

niggers do
>>
>>160372766
1. Gas the kikes
2. Race war now
3. Canadian first amendment
>>
>>160378585
yeah no shit, that was AFTER the shooting ya fucking retard. REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>160378521
>>160378614

You're probably both beta soyboy cucks with "muh dedicated driverssss.."
>>
File: toronto_most_wanted.jpg (70 KB, 960x540)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>160378675
it's black history month
>>
>>160378675
majority of shootings that probably like in the US are of other black people.
>>
>>160376463
Thank you based tokarev
>>
Race wasn’t a part of this trial until the state propaganda machine began to make it the key issue. They are trying to divide and fracture our country and impose new laws with this as justification
>>
>>160378834
ive never been drunk period
weak ass jew controlled soyboys
>>
>>160378959
this
>>
>>160378757
>"HURR IT NEVER HAPPENED"
>gets shown that it did
>"HURRRRR BUT YOU'RE RETARDED"
I think it's safe to bet that your skin is brown. The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one.
>>
File: thirty.jpg (40 KB, 613x291)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>160378358
>that the attackers had a 22.
driving drunk on a suspended license, that this even came near a courtroom is the real tragedy and it is impossible to believe the crown thought they were getting a conviction in this case
>>
File: 1517847008906.png (48 KB, 924x560)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>160378959
>>
File: 1509267193033.png (42 KB, 348x319)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>160370325
>Oh no we fear Gerald is going to jail because its clear he's guilty and going to retrial and this somehow symbolically represents the death of white people

lmao you guys are fucking too much, you fucking faggots
>>
>>160379010
hey retard, YOU were implying THAT is why he was shot. fuckin dummy
>>
>>160379011
The crown is made up of extreme faggots that are pushed out of law schools
they hate whitey and guns
>>
>>160378959
Same, I grew up with very strict Christian parents who never drank either.
>>
>>160378903
>Akil Whyte
>>
>>160379010
>literally doesn't know what cognitive dissonance even is

awww you graduated grade 10 civics and learned a big boy word :^)
>>
>>160373196
>no reason at all
>armed, drunken injuns stealing your shit and assaulting your wife
>no reason at all
>>
>>160378834
Or I’m just not a fucking idiot who needs to go drink and drive
It’s nigger tier stupidity
>>
>>160379440
>shoot someone
>mad when they attack back
>>
File: meIRL.jpg (21 KB, 576x461)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>160372212
bless canadians, I think we might actually be less cucked than once thought
>>
File: 1517887814560.gif (1.84 MB, 945x945)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB GIF
>>160379201
>>>160378959
>retrial

AHAHAHAHA

It's going to be impossible to gain an appeal because Little Potato talked publicly about the case. The chance of a fair trial is now zero. Stanley is a free man.
>>
>>160373988
for real he should've been able to kill all of them not just one
>>
>>160379203
Except I wasn't you fucking retard, I was simply stating a fact. The two injunesses assaulted his wife, which implies the wife was present when it all went down. You should learn how to read and infer correct meaning from words. Too bad you're a chug, so all you're good at is chugging mouthwash.
>>
>>160373840
I have never driven drunk, nor will I ever
The rifle will still work without a stock
They addmitted to the ATV
They addmitted to assaulting the wife

Stop making excuses for degenerates, Tonto. Actions have concequences.
>>
>>160379646
Ignore the second post link. Don't know how I quoted that, but it was an accident.
>>
>>160379565
a far greater insight into public opinion on this matter than any poll could ever provide
the left will live to regret bringing rural crime to national attention
>>
>>160379383
Cognitive dissonance is what you're doing right now. You claimed that something wasn't true, were presented with information that it actually was true, and now your cognitive dissonance is kicking in and you're doing the mental gymnastics to try to deny the reality you are presented with.
>>
>>160379534
t. Prairie Nigger
>>
>>160375236

Teepee indian, not dot indian
>>
>>160379440
If you kill your enemy they win
>>
File: DV9dgepWsAAK1SA.jpg (60 KB, 680x453)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
OOOOOOOO NOOOOO THE WHITE RICH MAN SHOT MY CRIMINAL SON FOR CARRYING A GUN ONTO PRIVATE PROPERTY AND TRYING TO STEAL!!

JUSTIN DO U GOT A SMOKE?? DO U GOT A FEW EXTRA BUCKS??? I GOTTA GO BUY LOTTERY TICKETS!! YOU OWE ME WHITEY!!
>>
>>160380254
>>Hey Boushies sorry for your loss,have a seat want something to drink?

>>Do you have any whisky?
>>
>>160370325
Yea I'll send $10 Aus dollars, what's that like 8 cents Canadian.
>>
>>160380152

If thats the case, I wish all 5 injuns in that car had won.
>>
>>160376463
ugh fix the typo
otherwise A+
>>
File: 1516040516571.jpg (69 KB, 646x687)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>160380254
>JUSTIN DO U GOT A SMOKE?? DO U GOT A FEW EXTRA BUCKS??? I GOTTA GO BUY LOTTERY TICKETS!! YOU OWE ME WHITEY!!

I worked at a long term care place where they treated some natives from up north and that's basically all you'd hear from them. There's a place in Ottawa the families stay, I drive by on the way to work and you can see them scampering around the parking lot looking for butts. They're all over the place downtown too, near the LCBO on Rideau swigging from a bottle of listerine
>>
>>160371873
Mr. Stanley is the victim of these feather wearing bandits and they cast him as the criminal. They came to his property he didn't go to theirs.
>>
>>160379837
wrong you dumb fuck. What i said was true. The wife 'assault' by them was after the shooting. it has no bearing whatsoever
>>
>>160377838

How?
>>
>>160370325
Gerald "Glock trumps Tomahawk" Stanley
Gerald "Plug a chug" Stanley
Gerald "Pulling triggers on prairie niggers" Stanley
Gerald "Turning a DUI into DOA" Stanley
Gerald "Take my ATV we get put on CBC" Stanley
>>
Godda shmoke brudder?
>>
>>160379837
I'll use a grade 9 word for you. Confirmation bias. you were presented with facts that deny your position. you look for excuses and move the goalposts 50 yards to make your perceived notion true. :^) poor babby
>>
>>160379201
It’s a miscarriage of justice to let people get robbed and have no right to self defense. Suck a dick.
>>
>>160380854
Spare 5 cents on the rag, buddy?
>>
>>160370325
Dot or feather?
>>
>>160381087
feather
>>
>>160370325
Reminder to any anons looking to donate, don't use your name. They are doxing people who donate to Mr. Stanley, this is a Government official btw.
>>
Canadians better counter protest these injuns. These fucks always bitch moan with little recourse
>>
>>160380666
Natives may be generally pretty violent, surly, and irresponsible motherfuckers but they sure do have the nicest breath in town.

This is what I don't understand about natives. I was downtown in Calgary one time and went for a piss at a mcdonalds, next to the toilet I saw a literal pile of empty store brand mouthwash bottles.

Why mouthwash? Is it because it's easier to steal from shoppers than the liquor store or something?
>>
>>160380824
Gerald "Kill a Cree, Let him bleed" Stanley
>>
>>160380753
The entire point was that she was present during the whole thing, which is true. You're the only dumbfuck here.
>>160380879
Except you haven't denied shit, and you're the one trying to move the goalpost, dipshit.
>>
>outside Olive garden in Edmonton
>Pack of natives come from around the corner
>Have see through recycling bag with them
>Full of cigarette butt's
>They proceed to ashtray mine the ashpits outside the restaurant
>>
>>160381310
yes. and its cheaper to drink listerine.

buddy works security at library in hamilton ON. boxes of listerine, liquor bottles, beer, hidden everywhere in the bathroom everyday. one drunk guy on video he sent me walked right into a glass door KO'd himself
>>
>>160381270
what a stupid dyck
>>
>>160381270
>>160381473
i have her address, anyone interested?
>>
>>160381563
I've got the pictures of her neighborhood, just don't want the thread to be 404'd
>>
>>160370325
Kill yourself.
>>
>>160381270
One day she will be culturally enriched and I hope shes polite enough to say thank you
>>
>>160381444
>buddy works security at library in hamilton ON

If its the library in Jackson Square, send him my condolences.
>>
>>160381641
same. im just saying if you use canada411 insert her name and ottawa ontario and you'll find it
>>
>>160381698
thats it. glad he sends me vids of all the shit
>>
>>160381270
>senior policy analyst, Health Canada
She has no say with anything on this matter. She's just jerking off for everyone. As SJWs do.
>>
>>160381822
the point is she's "trying" to get people to lose their jobs etc. for donating money to an innoncent man
>>
>>160381270
>these people don't see the value of indigenous people
OK, and? They're fucking worthless, violent alcoholics sucking on the tits of faggot trudeau
>>
>>160381820
Wait a second, his name isn't Matt, is it?
>>
File: 151824627193.jpg (363 KB, 907x615)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>160376463
>they literally tried to steal his quads
fucking shakespeare .
>>
>>160381417
You know what they do with them?
Unroll them, then roll new cigarettes and resell them. We call them Indian cigarettes here in Quebec and you can smell someone smoking them from a mile away because they are as foul as sin.

My wife is metis and while she herself had a good father who was heir to Chasse & Peche and BeigneBec before his death her mother's side, the metis side, is pretty garbage. She has a crippled midget uncle that sells these things for the Wabanaki tribe here in the area. He used to pay me to drive him around delivering them, albeit I was unaware what he was actually dropping off.
>>
>>160381822
yeah but trying to dox people is so disgusting, its funny how everything is a one way street for these people. As she's calling for the these people to be exposed I wonder if shes taken into consideration the fact that her info will be found too
>>
>>160381270
kike dyke confirmed.
>>
>>160381563
https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/user/mldyck
>>
File: 1517754264588.jpg (30 KB, 521x600)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Why didn't he shoot all of them? Poofter?
>>
>>160381961
She's a fucking nut bag, man. She's even doxing people who simple "liked" the GoFundMe page on Goybook.

>>160381822
Basically what these two Gents have said.
>>160381936
>>160382092
>>
>>160382092
It's already been found tho, we all need to donate to Geralds go fund me page using her name
>>
>>160382358

Just scrubbed my info and made my account/donations anon, thanks for the heads up. Fucking harpys.
>>
>>160381969
no not matt
>>
>>160370325
Acquited? That means he's already in the clear.
>>
File: 1495511386566m.jpg (95 KB, 1024x1024)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>160371823
Soros cock sleeve losing favor? Who woulda thunk?
>>
>>160382501
WHY THE FUCK are we not hacking into her twitter, destroying her fucking life?
>>
>>160382579
he probably has a huge legal bill and there will probably be an appeal.
>>
>>160382579

Legally, probably, although the crown can try to have another go at him. Still, defending yourself from a murder charge is expensive.
>>
>>160382376
yeah I'm just talking about the libtard psychology behind it, like she is so sure shes right she doesnt realize it works both ways and shes making herself a target to be doxed and actually promoting the gofundme in the process
>>
What's a good amount to give?
>>
>>160382358
forgetting about morals for a second, is this legal for a member of our government to try to get people fired?
>>
>>160382547
Ah ok, my buddy works security around there, they might even know each other.
>>
>>160382774
probably. its government after all. we should all get her fucking shot/fired
>>
>>160382767

Looks like most people are giving like $20.
>>
>>160382820
Let's meme it. Weaponized autism. We might need the shitposting power of Australia on this though
>>
Can they even have a retrial now that Trudeau is involved?
>>
>>160373840
>Being this delusional
The absolute state of canadian citizens, also was that your prarie nigger cousin that got killed.
>>
>>160382814
probably. seems like a fucked up place though. funny stories
>>
>>160382868
Would it still be worth giving $5?
>>
>>160382767
$14.88
>>
>>160382969
Highly doubtful
>>
>>160383070
Funny that exact amount was my cab fare on Sunday...
>>
>>160383070
can you actually do that? or does it have to be by the dollar
>>
>>160383038
definitely. anything is worth it. use her shitty name, or a better name i.e. whites only
>>
>>160382969
at this point, they should be coming up with an explanation for how this managed to even go to trial in the first place, and why immunity was given out to completely unreliable witnesses
>>
>>160383038
anything you can give helps, his life was completely ruined
>>
>>160383038

Of course, it all adds up anon. Chip in for property rights.
>>
>>160379534
He shot them BECAUSE they were attacking though.
>>
>>160383174
christ imagine if all the others got charged too? a few natives might even stand up off their ass if that happened
>>
>>160382639
God I hate listening to this cuck talk. He sounds like an effeminate soy boy power bottom.
>>
>>160381936
>>160382092
Yeah I'm just reading her twitter history right now. What a fucking nut. I'm getting exhausted by this whole SJW movement. How do we extinguish these outrage enthusiasts and prevent them from nerfing the country and stunting our economy?

They're giving out too many free rides. We'll never thrive unless people put in real effort instead of majoring in art or womens studies.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40 KB, 900x900)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>160383348
tell me about it
>>
Creepy website, uses Orwellian misappropration of pronouns.
>has decided to make their giving private.
"Their" is for third person plural, not singular...
>>
>>160383496
>How do we extinguish these outrage enthusiasts and prevent them from nerfing the country and stunting our economy?
the scariest thing is our prime minister being the biggest fucking sjw cuck faggot of them all
>>
>>160383281
probably half a dozen open-and-shut crimes before they even got to the farm
>>
>>160373339
There are so many SKS in Canada that are infamous for bumpfiring. Everyone has a get out of jail card.

Only solution is to allow ar-15 or ak
>>
>>160383823
Have been told to my face by police and RCMP that they dont like pressing charges against n8ives because they already have too many in the system. So that explains the immunity.
>>
File: 1409697413214.png (524 KB, 610x492)
524 KB
524 KB PNG
>>160382969
http://archive.is/QNwGC
>Trudeau’s comments on Boushie case may have ‘tainted’ a potential appeal process: lawyer

that faggot can't even help himself
>>
>>160376463
Thank you based tokarev
>>
>>160373840
>projecting your irresponsible behavior onto everyone

Fuck you
>>
>>160370325
Bump
>>
>>160373196
>The man who got away with murder .. Apparently it is legal to execute whoever you want for no reason at all.

All bandits and farm raiders should be shot.
>>
>>160373573
>he knew he could get away with shooting a POC as a whiteman
The funny part of this statement is, say 10 million white guys in the US decide "fuck it, we're gonna go kill a couple niggers today," black men would be extinct or damn close to it, but I mean how would you put "justice" on that?
We CAN get away with murder, but only by working together.
>>
>>160384123

Perhaps trudeau is secretly /ourguy/
>>
>>160384283
Yeah right
>>
>>160372235
>he doesn't understand
Doing stuff like this is akin to taking out insurance against Political Correctness, lad.
>>
>>160384283
too bad this is all diverting from the real controversy, that a "case" with absolutely zero evidence and impeachable witnesses somehow managed to get to a courtroom
>>
>>160370325
bump
>>
>>160371979
>Cross initially told police that the group was checking out a truck on the farm, but told court they were actually there to steal. He testified he used a rifle to break into the truck and, during the break-in, the stock of the gun broke off. The group left and Cross drove to Stanley’s farm. He said the group wanted to ask for help with the flat tire.

Sounds like they were drunk as well.

Also sounds like the verdict is correct.
>>
>>160377037
Well done anon. 5/5
bump'd
>>
>>160374786
Fucking kekked, saved
>>
>>160376463
Well I guess it will defeat a very simple IIA vest so I'm in.
>>
>>160374597

This except Indians in Canada like to be the victims
>>
literally every media outlet is framing this as a "WHITE FARMER" murdering a poor ol innocent little native boy, unfucking real how disgusting this is, the media is desperate to push their race baiting shithole agenda which pigeons holes the white man as always being in the wrong, its failing though as people see through their horseshit
>>
>>160374597
>lots of companies are forced to hire you anyway
KEK'D
>>
>>160377011
>Shyanne and Cassidy Cross-Wuttunee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ7zt_OUkWM [Embed]

Cute little pair of Anishnaabe ikwesensag.
>>
>>160385216
Cbc is pushing this insanity, you should have heard the callers asking why no news media is telling he whole story

A male member , i think he fuckin chief, actually threatened the farmer, his kids, and his grandkids lol , saying they will pay
>>
>>160373196
Cuck
>>
>>160369134
>>160369134
>>160369134

This is turning into an online shitticane
>>
I DONT KNOW HOW THIS IS GONNA END BUT LIKE IVE TOLD THEM A THOUSAND TIMES, YOU WANT A FIGHT? YOU GOT ONE

YOU WANT TO ENSALVE MY SPIRIT? NO!!! AND I CALL ON GOD TO PROTECT ME AND USE ME HOWEVER HE SEES FIT. AND IF I DESTROY MY WHOLE FAMILY WITH IT, I DONT BLAME GOD, I BLAME THE STINKIN TRASH!!!

WE'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE
AND THE ENEMY KNOWS THEYRE IN A DEATH BATTLE
ONLY THE SPIRIT OF KNOWING YOURE IN A DEATH BATTLE WILL HAVE YOU WIN
>>
>>160385216
>>160385718

I think you have cause for /pol/ army taking this up.
Trayvon martin was the thing that ultimately made me abandon mainstream media. Canadians need to wake the fuck up about this.

It would help to have a summarized greentext because it's a bit more complicated than trayvon martin.
>>
>>160385944

lel holy fuck thank you anon
>>
File: 1514200486162.jpg (136 KB, 625x466)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>160373573
>He shot Colten because he knew he could get away with shooting a POC as a whiteman.
Maybe. Probably. What can you do about it?
>>
>>160387537
YES he was waiting at his farm for the day a native came on his property to shoot him point blank in the back of the head while he was carrying skittles and an arizona iced tea
>>
>>160381998
Jesus Fucking Christ that is VILE.
>>
>>160382774
I doubt it's ok. Why is she publicly commenting on our countries legal process? Why is it her business where we donate our money? Do we not have privacy rights? Any other company would fire her for that. People have a right to donate their momey to anything tjey want. They are not breaking the law and she is abusing her power. Is she using her position to look up peoples health records?
>>
>>160389363

whiteness protection program
>>
File: boushie.jpg (1010 KB, 1178x2208)
1010 KB
1010 KB JPG
>>160376484
"Unrolled" for future use, a lot easier. Nice work anon.
>>
Ya know. Its shit like this that makes me regret joining the army. It makes me regret putting my life on the line and sustaining life altering injuries in the process.
I see these fucking shit skins bite the hand that feeds them and all these white left leaning parasites pushing this shit through.
I'm sitting here, fucked for life, with chunks of steel embedded in my body, on behalf of these people. Well, I have fucking had it. Let these people tear it all fucking down, we will rebuild it again and without them. Let them catch some lead for their own beliefs, let the chugs piss off MS-13 and get their grandmother mutilated, let the Torontonians bite down on some ball bearings from Abdul's vest of peace. Let the cucks have their daughters hacked apart by niggers and dumped in a river.
Make no mistake white man, these people are your enemies. Dont waste tears on them. Let them build their profane alter and burn it down.
>>
File: 2938741928c7n31.png (275 KB, 971x940)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>160373339
In America, you wouldn't even half to lie about the hangfire.
>>
>>160373840
when did your reservation get internet access
>>
>>160373196
>No reason at all.
>>
>>160370748
There is a bigger picture here, neighbour. This kind of thing can set a precedent in the West. Compare it to the farmer murders in SA and Rhodesia.
>>
I came to /pol/ tonight to say
>tfw no Indian princess gf to do degenerate shit with
Feels bad man
>>
>>160374056
>kid
You fucking moron, the guy was a grown man at 22 not some little kid
>>
>>160373196
>Apparently it is legal to execute whoever you want for no reason at all.

The facts suggest otherwise.
>>
This Leaf is a good guy and he didn't do anything wrong.
>>
File: problem.jpg (273 KB, 675x900)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>160370325
OFFICIAL THREAD THEME:
https://youtu.be/0eLTwyEUfJQ?t=36
>>
>>160391709
I always wondered why that doesn’t happen here... I thought bk because the welfare statehereislarger and Indians are typically weak
>>
>>160375236
Ha, that sounds more like Surrey than Saskatchewan.

Think feather, not dot.
>>
>>160376484
anon done good
>>
>>160392024
Oh dude I fucking remember that, that shit was gold
>>
>>160378940
It is getting pretty scary. The Crown has always played a good game of divide et impera, though. I would admire their skill if I weren't on the receiving end.
>>
>>160392689
>HOLY SHIT THEY FCKIN FIT

This was based in my HS yrs
>>
>>160380408
Minimum is $5 Canadian and I am sure $10 is more than enough and then some.
>>
>>160380824
Gerald "die all degenerate alcoholic worthless red leaching inferior humans with no self control and inferior intelligence"

Stanley
>>
>>160371407
It's too cold for a real chimp out.
>>
>>160373840

I have never driven drunk because i dont drink checkmate maple nigger
>>
>>160384107

You don't go to jail for no reason...That's what I don't get about these advocates saying Natives are over represented in the prison population. You have have to do something to get there, and on top of that natives have a glade hearing because the courts take into account their fucked up backgrounds.
>>
>>160383038
Absolutely. He and his senpai will appreciate it and it sends a message.
>>
>>160392265
I think the Blacks in those countries outnumbered the whites by about 10 to 1. In Canada aboriginals are about 3% of the population. Fastest growing demographic in the country ten years ago. I don't know about now.
>>
Miranda Dyck is a busy lady.

>Dyck says she is an "easy target" because she has openly criticized Tremblay and other union representatives on Twitter, Facebook and Youtube.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/cape-acep-public-service-union-emmanuelle-tremblay-recall-vote-1.3994768
>>
more native stories?

>be in thunder bay
>bus pulls up outside beer store
>brave and squaw get off
>have baby stroller with them
>stroller is full of empties
>we all start laughing at them
>the chugs hold up a 24 of empty bottles in triumph

I can only assume they got black ice / crest / faxe after
>>
>>160395015
>more native stories?

Giv'r.

I see graphiti here in Edmonton saying Europeans go home and settlers go home.
>>
>>160373196
Actually that part of the Canadian criminal code was repealed back in like 2012. I really wish the “you can use any force” clause in property protection didn’t get removed. Fucking bullshit hoops you have to jump through now.

/leftypol/ you have to understand that murder is okay. ESP if you’re defending your property or life or both.
>>
>east of downtown edmonton

that says it all
>>
>>160394100
they were not implying that natives were over represented, it seemed to me more like they were sick and tired of deal with them.
>>
>>160375465
Well then I guess I’ll play the Internet tough guy and go full maple snake.
>>
bumping this shit
>>
bump because im from saskatchewan and these niggers have been stealing from my families farms for 50+ years. finally someone stepped up and did what was right.
>>
>>160372212
My wife is Canadian (hapa top jej); I donated $50 to this gentleman for doing his part cleaning up Canada. Hopefully it goes towards another box of ammo so he can do it again.
>>
>>160398770
how the fuck does this not happen .... monthly?

In Alberta northern communities get hit weekly in the summer, they all know whos doing it.
>>
File: 1518506651682.jpg (89 KB, 1024x630)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>160390245
It's okay bro, I'm in the same boat [2 tours to (((Afghanistan)))]. All we can do is fight back by living our lives the right way and fighting one battle at a time, it all adds up.
>>
>>160390245
Whoa brock simmer down!
>>
>>160370325
threw him five. we have to let our people know that we will help them in these evil times
>>
I'm ready to take some whites out. Race war!
>>
>>160401286
you 3% brudder, we 60%, not worth dying over.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.