[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: téléchargement.png (4 KB, 297x170)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
I even think that the Middle Ages in Europe were not as violent as the current Mexico.
I understand why you want a wall, it's the purge on the other side.
>>
>>168412638
>Says the guy from New Pakistan.

Mexico ain't great, but you know what they say about men in glass houses... They get run over by an Islamic "extremist" in a bus.
>>
>>168414265
yo why this burger defending that shithole
>>
>>168414436
He's a mexican who escaped mexico.
>>
>>168414265

Coming from an American where there are mass shootings every day it makes me laugh but it's not the question, violence exists everywhere, I'm talking about extreme violence, the violence of cartels and their executions vicious.
>>
>>168412638
Central america begs to disagree.
>>
>>168412638
Haiti, and all África, some asían countries too
>>
>>168415133

All latin america anyway is really hardcore but the worst videos I've seen were all from mexico and cartels
>>
File: 1512627123544.jpg (112 KB, 750x739)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>168412638
Most people are down for an SS style liquidation force, all peoples owned and operated by the cartels will get the gas or the lead.

No trials, just a mass purge.
I'm sure any forward thinking Westerner can agree that the Mafia/Drug State of Mexico needs to be completely destroyed.
>>
>>168415248

The worst of what we can see from there are just beheadings, Mexico is much worse than that, it goes well beyond beheadings, even the Islamic state next door is children hearts
>>
>>168412638
In terms of general violence Brazil is at the same level but cruelty is on a totally different level at Mexico.
>>
>>168414604
>>168415297
So you saw some random cartel video and think Mexico is the worst place on earth?

Have you even seen the Isis videos and other videos of Muslim violence? And you are letting in these people into your country.

At least the Mexicans coming in to Mexico aren't from the cartels, but you are letting literal terrorists drive buses through your people.

Reevaluate your priorities, the Muslims are the true problem.
>>
>>168415297
I dunno man, I've seen some pretty fucked up videos coming from brazil as well.
>>
Mexicans should be allowed to be violent in Mexico

We should let them legalize slavery if they want to in return for accepting their deported illegals.
>>
>>168415777
Personally I am not in favor of the Muslims in my country but I can not do anything, they are millions and they come from old immigrations, in fact they are French (of papers), so we can do nothing about it. In any case die by bullets or a truck, it's just basic violence as there is everywhere, for an American I guess it's insignificant attacks in France compared to the violence of weapons in your country. The violence of Mexico makes me relativized.
>>
>>168416335
There is no need to fear violence when you own body armor and a gun
>>
>>168415818

It is true that Brazil is wild, like the beheadings that there are them during riots in a prison but they are just beheadings although it is horrible basic but the Mexicans are really psychopates, they you tear off the skin of the face with a nail couple, they push the limits of horror, it's crazy.
>>
>>168416444
18 to post
>>
>>168415297
I'm a Canadian in Mexico City. It is a little crazy. Sicario is an accurate movie in the sense that I've been sitting in traffic and all of a sudden ten or more trucks loaded up with armed police, soldiers and 50 cals mounted on the back come racing past you on their way to some crazy shit.

I was also in El Salvador for a bit. MS-13 homeland. The country has been in an almost perpetual state of war since the 80s. There is a dramatic uptick in the number of amputees and face tattoos. Also noticable PTSD in the streets. I'll be walking through San Salvador and pass someone staring off into space reliving something god-awful. The people were real friendly, though.

Honduras was the one country that scared the shit out of me. I was in Tegucigalpa for a couple days. The main difference is that in Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua etc I would go around and see police, military, private security, etc. Honduras was quiet. Too quiet. Walking down the street was a mission in and of itself. The attempted coup of 2011 took a lot of resources away from protecting people in the street.

I think the main difference is that in Mexico, the cartels try to hide the violence and murders from the general public. In Central America, gangs like MS13 will execute people in broad daylight in full view of witnesses while not giving a fuck and get away with it.
>>
Doesn't Africa have entire country's with an average IQ of 65? That would be scary.
Surrounded by retarded niggers. Whew.
>>
>>168416444

"God Created Men and Sam Colt Made Them Equal"

i agree

i agree
>>
>>168412638

Yes. Brb, killing my nephew to make dinner.
>>
>>168416870

I do not feel like they're trying to hide them because they're filming it
>>
File: sacrificio-humano.jpg (82 KB, 500x364)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Sometimes I wonder if it does not come from the Inca blood.
>>
>>168412638
The vast majority of murders in our crime statistics happen between cartels, most non criminal mexicans simply aren't targeted by this violence.

Watching some gore video of a cartel tard getting dismembered by rivals isn't a valid reason to believe the general populace is affected by the violence.

The question is, why are people who call themselves 'redpilled' and 'intelligent' conflating drug violence with violence that affects regular people?

>>168417234
They record them to cause fear on the population, police, and rivals. That's the only point of these gore videos, it's psychological warfare.
>>
File: 1523819364256.jpg (31 KB, 600x600)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>168417509
>hurrrrr durr le mexican native blood causes le execution videos xDDD
Imagine being a stormnigger reductionist retard who goes around thinking muh meme genes cause stuff like this

Gruesome executions going viral started in 2006+ after 'los zetas' (who were trained in guerrilla warfare by the CIA) started waging a war and the war on drugs exploded. These techniques were later on adopted by other cartels because they were efficient at creating fear.

It has FUCK all to do with muh death worship or muh aztec/Inca genes, it's just good old american warfare.
>>
>>168417940
>they arent really hurting anyone
>not really a problem
ok
>>
>>168417234
Most aren't being filmed in public settings. They're down in a basement or out in the bush somewhere.
>>
>>168419340
I didn't said they didn't hurt anyone, I said they, by far, hurt more criminals than non-criminal civilians.

If you aren't working for their rivals, what do you have to fear?
>>
File: 1492091579922.jpg (36 KB, 305x305)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>168416870
>I think the main difference is that in Mexico, the cartels try to hide the violence and murders from the general public.
So by hanging them in highways and displacing their dismembered bodies in the open?
>>
>>168418711
i dunno man a lot of violent shit happens in Guerrero and that state is full Indio
>>
>>168419804
>a mexican stormnigger

most of this happens in your homeland, menonite
>>
File: 1505654810254.jpg (158 KB, 1600x1200)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>168417509
>Sometimes I wonder if it does not come from the Inca blood.
>inca
Goddammit.
>>
>>168419616
>the corruption they bring
>the widespread violence
>the breakdown of the area into warring states in about 10~20 years
>>
>>168419804
So?

Are you implying the cartels in Guerrero, Michoacan, and so on, cannot learn 10+ year old tactics from other cartels just because they're brown?
>>
>>168412638
Op mom vagina?
>>
>>168412638
We're not that bad, Ok?
>>
File: detroit_meets_macron.png (749 KB, 861x509)
749 KB
749 KB PNG
>>168412638
https://twitter. com/EmmanuelMacron/status/984846148442705920
"Athletes are part of the FRENCH DREAM and inspire OUR YOUTH OUR country needs it. # EspritBleu # BleuParalympique"
>>
>>168414604
He's a spic, real Americans wouldn't defend fucking Mexico. I wish we'd just go to war with them.
>>
Africa? If Africans had enough money to own cameras we would be seeing vids 100xs worse
>>
>>168420288
Those are legitimate concerns, though unlikely to happen, but what do they have to do with the topic at hand?

The bitch in the OP is whining about being afraid just to put his feet in mexican territory because he believes he's gonna get dismembered or worse just for being in mexico, not the long term consequences of cartels.
>>
>>168412638
It's the media making you believe stupid shit, kinda like how it's in reverse in your country
>mexicans are killing eachother, nothing good happens in Mexico never
>france is the best, we don't have problems and muslims are peaceful
>>
>>168415777
t. spic

Muslims and Latinos are just as bad as each other, no white person would bother defending either one. Fuck off Pablos.
>>
>>168420827
It's like poetry. The father and son going back and forth at each other.
>>
>>168420745
As a foreigner in Mexico he is likely to be kidnapped and held for ransom, then most likely executed.
>>
>>168412638
Ironic that a New Pakistanian asks this nonsense

Surely there are places you shouldn’t be around at night, or in the case of Paris, at all times right?

https://www.google.com.mx/amp/s/www.thelocal.fr/20170223/the-ten-real-no-go-zones-in-paris/amp

Go back to your bull Mohammed and get off these boards. Faggot
>>
>>168421044
>then most likely executed.
Do Mexicans really execute their hostages even when they pay the ransom?
>>
>>168421230
we have 35 million visitors per year

so, you tell me
>>
>>168421230
Only if they're muriturds, no one wants to let those half niggers waste more oxygen.
>>
>its okay guise we have pretty high murder rates but not as bad these places
>>
>>168412638
IF YOU HATE KIKES GET IN GET IN HERE QUICK >>168420213
>>
>>168417940

However, I have seen a lot of videos of women and children being beheaded and reports or they say that it is the population that is targeted, aboriginal people who are hunted in the mountains for example. Also apparently the cartels would create jobs, there must surely be conflicts of interest after a while with the population, people who did not pay what they owe, something like that I guess.
>>
>>168415713
Our borders at North are not being watched. Colombians Cartels are teaching drug dealers the art of brutality. Search for Riot in Manaus.
>>
>>168412638
Rio.
>>
>>168412638
Yeah, it's called El Salvador, those guys have 3 times mexico's murder rate in a place way smaller
>>
File: amlo-goku.jpg (27 KB, 480x480)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
its alright in here, our politicians are weebs
>>
>>168420420

What is the connection ?
>>
File: paris.jpg (87 KB, 720x480)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>168422025
I'd be more worried about Paris than a shithole that i would never visit.
>>
File: 1490170439094.jpg (100 KB, 593x473)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>168422222
disappointed that mexican jiren poster didnt get it
>>
>>168422375
But you are serious about talking about France as if it were civil war, as I said, violence exists everywhere but not comparing Europe to America (including the United States), your violence is 1000 x more extreme either in terms of numbers (the majority of the world's most violent cities are found in North and South America) or gore.
>>
>>168412638

Honduras, El Salvador and Brazil come to mind.
>>
Mexico seems nice.
>>
Ever been to 9th Ward in New Orleans? So far as it being in the same scale as Mexico maybe not, but let's just say it's a good idea not to fucking go there.

I've got no problem with extreme violence and anything goes ruleset, but I'm not interested in literally disappearing regardless of how many niggers I might take with me.
>>
File: JDQkB9Y.gif (376 KB, 203x198)
376 KB
376 KB GIF
>>168422222
Checked
>>
>>168412638
>A place more terrifying than Mexico, it exists?
Syria
>>
>>168421192
Leave home and stop a little 4Chan the neurotic, I live in the "hottest" district of France in Marseille and the violence there is just brawls .... and I wander or I want, it's a Western European country like any other, you're ridiculous to consider France as a country "dangerous" coming from a Mexican, the country of all records is surreal ... It's not violence the problem is cultural identity. In short, it's like in England. And if you talk about attacks every 1 year (knowing that there are 40 deaths per week in Mexico, it's the purge) and know that terrorism is international idiot. I did not think you were so preoccupied by the situation of terrorism in Europe when there are shootings every day in the United States, I find it laughable.
>>
>>168422222
chairo power
>>
>>168414604
Mass shooting are the price of freedom of speech and gun ownership.
What do you get for your truckings of peace?
Nothing that's what.
>>
>>168412638
Ever been to a French slum?
>>
I imagine parts of the ME and Africa are more terrifying than Mexico. Shit there are neighborhoods in America that are more dangerous than neighborhoods in Mexico.
>>
>>168423912

The Islamic state to HD videos but it is still soft compared to cartels.
Apart from the video drowning and the pilot burned alive, it's soft, jutse beheadings. The cartels cut you face to the cutter or with a turntable by leaving you conscious, it is the elite of hell.
>>
>>168412638
south america is much worse than mexico
>>
>>168424154
>unnecesarily bringing a topic just to get rekt
>>
File: descarga (1).jpg (12 KB, 286x176)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>168414265
This, Mexico may be a shithole but at least we dont have imported mudslime sandniggers blowing themselves in public places on the name of Allah
>>
>>168424399
At least we don´t have bomb droppings as the alarm clock, syria is still WAY more dangerous than Mexico, besides, a lot of people go to Mexico for vacations, it depends where you go
>>168424561
I know he will win, I´m actually collecting a ton of canned food for the Venezuela effect stars
>>
>>168424372

These are just shootings ... Some gangsters who are sending bullets, simple murders, how can you compare that with Mexico, have you ever seen videos of cartels already? It's an unimaginable torture
>>
>>168423383
Lol. I’m just north of the 7th Ward. I don’t go out anywhere anymore as it’s literally nigger chimp packs roaming and enclaves of white commie champagne soy boys and roasties everywhere. Thinking about moving to Central Europe where they keep the brown people/Muslims at bay.

Shit in States is literally South Africa tier.
>>
>>168424704
Yeah we have narcos beheading anyone who doesn't give to their demands instead.
>>
>>168412638
brazil might be as bad
>>
>>168424921
sopa
>>
>>168422033
remember that anglo roastie that got literally chopped up in the Amazon?
>>
File: Mex 3.jpg (63 KB, 720x960)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>168412638
>"So, y-you are not coming to pick me up after school, anon?"
>>
File: red.jpg (67 KB, 900x900)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>168425073
>its really dangerous to go alone, let us guide you through this part of the country
>no
>maam there are violent people here that will kill you, please let us-
>stop fucking mansplaining you shitlord, oh look at that friendly tribe on the river waving their guns in the air, i think ill go spend time with them. go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>168424715
Of course I've seen videos. I've actually been to Mexico too (TJ). Still there are parts of Mexico that are much nicer than southside Chicago, Flint, St Louis and Baltimore. Mexico City seems nice from what I've seen in videos. There are bad parts in every country, people aren't getting lynched from bridges in all of Mexico.
>>
>>168425233
this hottie gets me hard every time

i wonder how she looks like now

praise the dude that got her cherry
>>
>>168424561
Just like /ourgirl/ Hillary!
>>
File: images (44)-picsay.jpg (39 KB, 356x413)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>168424062
>France Caliphate
>It's like Bongistan

ow rly m8?
>>
You deflect the subject on crime in itself, I speak specifically about the torture of Mexican cartels that exceeds the understanding that we see nowhere else, I do not even speak statistics in fact on crime in Mexico. No matter the violent country you quoted me, the rate of cruelty is really hardcore in Mexico, the executions are really hard, even the medieval tortures are more preferable I have the impression, that's what I wanted to come from the beginning.
>>
>>168425645
the us isnt a democracy
>>
>>168425073
>Police now believe she was set upon by a gang of seven armed men after stopping to camp for the night on a remote beach.
>A 17-year-old, who was arrested on Monday, reportedly confessed to being part of the group of “pirates” that ambushed her
>Brazilian police said he confessed that the gang shot Ms Kelty twice with a sawn-off shotgun
>Emma Kelty was shot dead 'for her goPro camera' on the kayaking adventure
>Military police commander Coronel Alonso Ramos said that under interrogation the men confessed to cutting Ms Kelty’s body into pieces before dumping them into the river
>In a statement, her brothers Piers and Giles and her sister Natasha said they were “extremely proud” of their sibling and that she was “dearly loved”.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslondon/manhunt-for-amazon-pirate-gang-who-shot-dead-adventurer-on-solo-kayak-trip/ar-AAsflT1

But northerners don't understand why the south wants to secede...
>>
>>168424748

Yeah, I live right north of Lake Charles now and there are a few hoods in LC but as the only urban area still majority white in all of the South it's like heaven compared to BR, NO or god forbid some new level of hell known as Atlanta.

My favorite thing though is when those loud mouthed new orleans nigs start with the loud shit thinking someone is supposed to be afraid then you kindly remind them that this isn't uptown, downtown, this Ward that hood... So either shut the fuck or else, they always back down or say stupid shit like, be glad I don't got dat rod on me today or stick lmao
>>
It is interesting to hear the truth about Mexicans from a European. Everybody knows not to trust niggers but many Europeans don't know the truth about the savage spics. Usually they have this idea that Mexicans are harmless and exotic and all they do is eat tacos.
>>
>>168415297
xd
dude I think El Salvador is far worst
>>
>>168421044
nigger tell me how many foreigners have been kidnapped here? the number is near 0 and the ones that do are retarded wastes of space that go to do tourism in places where the fucking customs office on the airport specifically tells them to stay away from, hell even I as a Mexican know not to leave the tourist part of Acapulco, or not go near Tepito on Mexico city dressed in fucking Ralph Lauren
>>
>>168425969
>>168421044
t. fags who have never been in Mexico
>>
>>168424409
>Brazilian referee quartered and beheaded by spectators after he fatally stabs player
>Reports said that outraged spectators responded by running on to the field and stoning Da Silva, before severing his head and sticking it on a stake in the middle of the field.

Mexico is still fucked up though and has the most brutal murders in the world bar none, since cartels always try outdo each other with executions.
>>
>>168426277

LMAO pls tell me there is a video of this! Makes me think of looking up Soccer Riots and faces of death on kazaa back in Jr high
>>
>>168425685
The torture we see in the vids are pretty disgusting but this isnt a new phenomenon never before seen. You are being dishonest or ignorant if you think this,
>>
File: amlo-going-for-the-kill.jpg (52 KB, 831x1200)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
oh fug check me >>168422222
>>
>>168425969
Not really, when people think Latin America they all think about violence in the first place, it's also known worldwide for that, it depends on people, it's not a matter of nationality, an American or Canadian SJW will also think about it from Mexico, he will think about maracas and Despacito, it's a matter of naivety of people I think.
>>
>>168426277
Never heard about this. Is it recent?
>>
File: morte43889.jpg (44 KB, 868x600)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>168426728
its like 5 years ago
>>
>>168412638
catholics are something else aint that right anon
>>
>>168425685
Please stop watching rekt videos you are not tough enough frenchie.
>>
>>168426083
>>168426083

>mexican's argument for mexico being safe is to tell tourists to stay away from parts of his country or they'll be murdered for being well-dressed

The absolute state of you sub-80 IQ mud goblins
>>
>>168426078

I guess Central America must be just as violent but I see most of the craziest videos from Mexico, the cartels are more powerful there and they are at war.
>>
>>168425735
Brief history of US:
>Whites build everything. Occupy nice pre 30’s construction houses.
>60’s happen. Nogs get uppity. Whites move to suburbs. Nogs move into disrepair inner city.
>00’s happen. Nogs never fixed anything. Old historic parts of every city collapsing.
>Financial crisis. Property values drop to nothing.
>10’s happen. White folk move into historic inner cities and rebuild. Save historic architecture. Nogs move to shitty suburbs.

Old big cities are getting whiter. New Orleans (the historic parts) are big $$ items these days. Areas I never thought there would be white folk... have white folk. In 30 years historic NOLA will be rebuilt and white. Still don’t know about the roaming packs of negroes. 12 years old and up are professional criminals. Work in packs. In 10-30 years worth of single mother nogs and niglets schooled in hating whitey will probably turn out bad for NOLA/States.

Dunno. Here for 10+ more years maybe. See how shit goes. Backup plan is to go to based Europe.
>>
>>168427135
>Central America must be just as violent but I see most of the craziest videos from Mexico
That´s because CA can´t afford cellphones to record their shit
>>
File: 1382593062689.png (647 KB, 800x680)
647 KB
647 KB PNG
>>168415502
I really looking forward to make that happen. Even if I have to an hero the cartel for it.
>>
File: 1519758814090.png (197 KB, 500x301)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>168427132
just stay away from the places that are obviously dangerous and you are good to go, its not that hard
>>
>>168412638
>>168415297

Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador are ten times as fucked up as Mexico and all the beheading and violence in Mexico comes from illegal immigrants those countries spawn.
>>
>>168412638
http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Mexico/United-States/Crime
>>
>>168427132
>America´s argument for America being safe is to tell tourists to stay away from parts of his country or they´ll be murdered for being well dressed (like Detroit)
2 can play the same game you low I.Q faggot
>>
>>168427631
http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/France/Mexico/Crime
>>
File: 1514248568505.png (146 KB, 554x439)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>168412638
I think you are exaggerating, can't that bad.
Sure you may see a headless body once in a while but who cares? Only dumb fucks who mess with drugs get fucked anyway
>>
>>168427132
yeah I should tell them to go the dangerous parts of X city instead of enjoying the really good parts, It's like telling someone that wants to go to NYC and telling him "yeah dude go into the fucking Bronx at 2 am, really lovely part of the city"

fucking burgers I swear the fat has gotten to your brain and made you retarded
>>
>>168420014
Menonites BTFO
>>
>>168427135
>>168427252

Just fyi the times centracas do get phones all they do is record themselves doing fucked up shit. For example, all the webms of gutemalan children fucking goats that hispachan collected before the mods shut it down.
>>
>>168412638
france has 2 times more violent crimes than Mexico

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/France/Mexico/Crime
>>
>>168427114

Are you watching videos of your peers being impaled beheading and raping and feeling strong? And are you proud of that? You miss a box. In addition I imagine that you must be a middle class mexican to be on this forum and speak English, you do not cotes what you see on the internet and you talk, pathetic. For me to look out of curiosity as full of other people to learn about the world around me is normal but in the Google trend are the Mexicans who watch the majority of videos on YNC or bestgore, by pure perversity.
>>
>>168427959

you realize journalists who investigate the police down there wind up dead right?
>>
>>168428137
>france has 2 times more violent crimes than Mexico
>http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/France/Mexico/Crime
>>
>>168428051
wait, is that why hispachan is kill?
>>
>>168417509
>the Inca blood.
OK you are just pulling our legs now
>>
No. There's not. México is the most violent country right now. It feels odd, I'm older enough to remember when we were at peace (although many towns had been on war for decades), and it's weird. And it feels inside, we are agressive. Anyway, fuck you, France lives with the hands full of blood.
>>
Londinstan
>>
>>168428354
>México is the most violent country right now
Go to Syria then if it´s safer than Mexico
>>
>>168428310

Not knowing how to discern the troll.
>>
>>168427214

Yeah, in larger / more historical cities sure. I'm other places it's more like

>post ww2 construction but pre-mass replicated housing areas were really nice homes until 70s/80s when nigs moved in and whites left. After 40 years of no real upkeep they're all but useless to restore. May as well start over but the houses built now just aren't long lasting unless you spend out the ass so all these 'satelite' and interstate highway cities look like shit and if they don't have any industry they'll be 100% slums in 20-30 years.

And yeah don't think because lil murdah is 12 he won't attack you with a blade as long as thigh while 10+ niglets materialize out of thin air like a pack of hyenas. On the bright side they usually don't make it past 25 alive or not incarcerated. Not so bright side, there's 10 more lil niggas ready to jump off the porch to take his spot.
>>
>>168428304

One of them. The mods didn't have the tools necessarily to block known cp and people kept reposting threads filled with centraca children either fucking goats or getting fucked by tourists. All of which was scoured from various esp porn sites, instagram, and snapchat. To get an idea of how many videos there are, there were at least an entire thread (300 posts) of videos each different. It just got too much for them to handle which is why they stopped the site and are building a totally new one.
>>
>>168428051
wait WTF?! is that why hispa is inactive?
>>
>>168428093

Are you aware of being ridiculous? It's as if you are comparing Japan and Syria, just the United States is more violent than Europe meets ...
>>
>>168428554
Asshole they are practically now on WW3. We are talking everyday life. Syria will be fine in 4 years, México'll be the same carteland.
>>
File: 1503622108130.png (5 KB, 645x773)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>168428152
Doesn't disprove my point, you mind your own business and you are safe. You start playing "le redpill investigator " You end up in a /gif / gore thread
>>
>>168428905
>Syria will be fine in 4 years
top kek
>>
>>168428137
No I do not watch that kind of videos. If you enjoy browsing bestgore or whatever and click on it, it's because of your own morbosity. All I am saying is that I don't care if drug kingpins kill each other in the most horrible way, it will be better for us and we will have less criminals. The act of uploading those videos in itself is a deterrent to those thinking of joining a cartel.
>>
>>168412638
Mexico is nowhere close to the worst country in the world
>>
>>168428905
this is accurate

>>168429069
destroyed, but peaceful
>>
>>168429069
Just as any other country at war, in some years they'll find peace. México won't. I bet on it. Not proudly.
>>
>>168428823
Check the facts, it's not me saying it. That is why I refferred to you my sources. And in the source it is stating their sources
>>
>>168428778

you didn't see the thread on /g/? There's a reason mods had to stop people from uploading because at least five people were committed to making fun of gutemalans for having a shit country full of goatfuckers. The entire thread was purged a few minutes after they stopped letting people post.
>>
>>168429216
>a country with muslim religion will be fine
Yeah, sure, tell that to Irak
>>
File: thug nigga.jpg (36 KB, 477x595)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>168424372
I've never heard of any instances of a Bloods chapter decapitating the families of their Crip rivals and lining their heads up on the sidewalk outside KFC, so I don't think it's fair to compare drug-related street violence in the US to what goes on down in Beanerland.
>>
>>168425728

They're fine with you leaving, they just don't want you taking the land.
>>
>>168429389
>>Syria is muslim

For fucks sakes anon, change your flag. You're embarrasing us. México is more jewish than Syria is muslim.
>>
>>168412638
México is shit. They are stifling our economy. We cannot transport anything between here and usa except by air or ship. Anything that goes via truck gets hijacked by the mexicano fucks.
>>
>>168416870
I can't blame anyone to think my country is a shithole full of worthless assasins, those fucks could even kill you for not giving them a quarter, the worst shit is that our corrupted government won't even do shit about it. It feels so shit that your country is going ruins and there is that can be done about it...
>>
>>168427132
like the same shit doesnt happen in the US you retarded mutt. go walk around chicago after midnight wearing expensive clothes / jewelry and see what happens.

>>168427982
beat me to it.
>>
>>168412638
...Have you heard of Brazil, Jacques?

It is more or less what happens when the population is basically disarmed in front of a horde of savages.

Or, in other terms, a Bongstan in advanced stage, with very few muslims and a lot of niggers.
>>
>mfw this thread
>>
>>168429503
>"According to a research by Michael Izady, 75% of Syrians are Sunni Muslims, 10% are Alawis, 10% are Christians and 3 % are Druze[2] However, since his count does not include 3.2% who are Shi'a and 1.7% who belong to other sects such as Yezidi and slight under counts of Christians and Alawites the Sunni numbers may be 7% less."
Maybe it´s you who needs to change the flag
>>168429548
>México is shit. They are stifling our economy.
If it affects your country then it´s not so good
>>
>>168429548
>transport anything
drugs
>Anything that goes via truck
illegal migrants
>>
>>168429548
Shut up, you're our rightful clay.
>>
>>168430047
Fuck off cuntlips. You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about bitch
>>
File: 1517769481134.jpg (40 KB, 480x600)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>168412638
My basement
>>
>>168430145
Yeah, we burn gang members and shit like you alive in the street
>>
You have to stop 4Chan the Mexicans, you are intoxicated, you talk to me constantly about Muslims but I do not even see how it concerns you, you have worse than the Muslims, you have cartels Mexcans, the soldiers of Satan lol, I prefer to die hands of the Islamic state that hands of the cartels
>>
>>168430231
>>168430337

holy shit, it's the missing link between humans and apes! and it can talk!
>>
>>168430407

cartels are just pissed off government troops going into business for themselves, using expendable human waste (gutemalans) as their foot soldiers. This should sound familiar to you because it's exactly how Mohammed operated when he created Islam.
>>
>>168430457
Holy shit, you can swallow black cock
>>
>>168429268

Okay Fernando, France is as violent as Mexico.
>>
>>168420117
Yeah lol what a retard, everyone knows mexicans have aztec blood not incan
>>
>>168430633
Just like your mom!
>>
>>168430633

someone's mad that they live in a dirt country that functions as a mexican landfill
>>
>>168429396

While Bloods and crips make tons of money relatively speaking, it's not literally life and death if such and such are doing business since their are millions upon millions of customers for you. Cartels have one customer, and are making/investing money beyond comprehension to keep their shit going.

You don't ice someone over a gram. You may over tonnage per day being undercut suddenly... And when you want to make sure they get the message you get as creative as the situation allows.. don't think American grown gangs could get away with shit like the cartels or that the cartels would be so extreme and profane in their attacks if they had a realistic chance of being wiped from existence like they would for doing the same intensity level here in the US.

You want to make your competition fuck off here? You make it look like a basic gang shooting or argument went south because decapitating will have the feds in your shit asap. In Mexico the cartels are bigger than the military lol
>>
>>168430727
Someone is upset that his sex change operation has been postponed
>>
>>168430845

sex changes aren't covered by my medicare, but they're cheap in your country
>>
>>168430938
Medicare, so you are a welfare fag.
>>
>>168419804
who would win el chapo or el chavo? serious replies only
>>
>>168431122

well yes, I'm a DACA recipient. I was originally born outside Hermosillo.
>>
>>168426078
Some say honduras is way worst than us, but for what I've witnessed we are fucked pretty much fucked. Just thinking about giving a stroll to Soyapango gives me the chills
>>
>>168431228
Mexicans are trash, here we burn gang members alive and throw corrupt presidents in jail. It's not that mexicanos don't have the balls to fix their country. They are all corrupt and like it the way it is
>>
>>168430629

I do not like Islam or Muslims but I still do not see the relationship with the surrealist violence of Mexico, I do not care about the attacks, besides I even witnessed the Nice bombing of my own eyes being a week there and I still do not care, the problem in France is cultural, it is the Algerians who spit constantly on France the problem in France, as you with the blacks but with the much lower violence since there are no shootings in neighborhoods in France, it's just juvenile delinquency and communitarianism, it's not violence the problem, it's not a crazy country France, is not Gomorra. I'm surprised, I thought the Americans would find the attacks insignificant compared to your current situation.
And then an attack that killed 10 people once every 2 years and killed 10,000 people every month in Mexico every year, I find the comparison ridiculous.
>>
File: IMG_0934.jpg (98 KB, 400x400)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>168431181
>>
>>168431544

in your country gang members enlist in the army and run the jails before getting enough money for a plane ticket to mexico
>>
>>168431544
>"We put presidents in jail but we´re still shit! Please give me some spare change, my Mexican latino brother!"
Every time
>>
>>168431181
don ramon
>>
>>168429069
If we are optimist they are going to have another war after the civil war
>>
>>168429961
Oh yeah, the internet and it's data, its false empty data. I bet you had never read Ikram Antaki.
>>
>>168424913
Even if your not involved in the drug trade?
>>
>>168431760

Because if some sort of Muslim terrorist attack happened in Mexico every Muslim would be pulled into the streets and murdered by rioters while police watch. Up here in America terrorists get shot. In your country they're given a full size hotel room.

Also your country successfully convinced Mexico to give up the death penalty, which was replaced with labor camps which is where most cartels members come from. These are also places homeless children are sent to and where they are usually raped at.
>>
>>168431372
Shut up blue Argentina
>>
>>168431943
>"Y-Your evidence is fake!"
Prove it
>>
>>168425529
>i've been just over the border temporarily
>let me compare it to anecdotes about nigger shithole cities in America
>mexico is safe u guise
>>
>>168431802
Your fucked in the head puta, daca recipient, fucking welfare whore
>>
>>168432343

It could be worse, at least I have a future that isn't crippling poverty and fucking goats unlike you.
>>
File: 584032.jpg (39 KB, 640x480)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>168412638
Michoacán is relatively safe, almost as nice as Colima. Very beutiful in the summer, would highly recommend it for a family vacation.
>>
File: fucking beaners.gif (187 KB, 365x525)
187 KB
187 KB GIF
>>168430820
I don't think it's law enforcement that is preventing US gangs from mutilating their rivals. Real-deal gang niggers truly don't give a fuck about police or prison. If they did they wouldn't be risking 20 year sentences just to make a few $1k stacks. They DO in fact ice people over a gram on regular basis. Fuck me, they kill each other for twitter shitposts. They are ruthless, but even ruthless people who are perfectly capable of murder will usually be hesitant to mutilate a corpse. If a chicago gang member suggested that they find their rivals and cut their heads off, then leave them in a prominent place to send a message to other potential rivals I'm pretty certain even his gang mates are going to find his suggestion disturbing.

As sub-human as the american negro may be we can all be thankfull that at least he doesn't carry that crazy Aztec blood that makes you want to chop up dead people as a show of force.
>>
>>168431897
Fucking mexicano trash. You are all shit upon shit. Not cowards but pure shit that thrive in your countries shittyness
>>
>>168412638
Venezuela.
They officialy have more grenade, explosion and flame destruction and count per report than any other country on earth.
They have massive unreported crime in the corrupted journalistic madium due to scares that gang violence will lash out to them.
The cartels get hundreds of families killed per week in a mountain in Caracas where they are left to rot in the sun without any actual cop or militia reporting it becuase they are too SCARED to go.
It has such a high mortality and immigration (from the educated middle and high class) rate not even NIGGER PROCREATION is making the rate of venezuelan population be on the GREEN.
>>
>>168432418
Sucking all the black cock that you can. How much do you make sucking anonymous black cock in truck stop restrooms?
>>
File: elelell.jpg (80 KB, 873x335)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>168427631
great link faggot
>>
>>168415777
>Mexico aren't from the cartels
Actually a lot of them are since they take cuts from people sneaking across and sneak across drugs and people all the time for sex trafficking. Mexico itself is probably not the worst place, that'd be like, Honduras, or Columbia, but all of those places are actually more dangerous than Baghdad. You'd probably have to go to some nigger shithole like SA to find worse.
>>
>>168432026

France is a cuck country indeed but I still do not see the relationship with a country with SJW as there are everywhere and that http://theync.com/brutal-video-shows-two-narco-rival-being-beheaded-chopped-and-ripped-out-his-heart.htm http://www.bestgore.com/murder/dismembered-live-man-knife-cartel-mexico/

What is the relationship with France since earlier?
>>
>>168432553
Someone just got butthurt, kek, do a favor and doom "salvatruchas", your country it´s shit when it comes to population, so getting rid of them should be easy, but you are such subhumans to make a move
>>168432799
>>168430633
You are obsessed with black cocks, maybe it has to do with your childhood, kek
>>
>>168412638
Place more terrifying than Mexico: El Salvador
>>
File: 12345678.png (703 KB, 612x431)
703 KB
703 KB PNG
Why is the Mexican flag so ugly? They take the Italian flag and add some shit to the center? Even taco bell has better flag.
>>
A friend of mine is going to Playa del Carmen to be part of a wedding party. Not sure what resort.

They do have a fear of black males and aboriginals. But is that enough to keep them safe? I don't know how street smart they are or how dangerous Mexico is for CDN tourists.

It's their first time in the 3rd world.
>>
>>168433010
I think Somalia is pretty bad myself
>>
>>168432990
Black cocks are your specialty not ours. Come here puta, we will show you how we do justice here in the highlands
>>
File: 1488931960026.png (173 KB, 329x442)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>168412638
>bitch at Mexico giving no good reasons other that "i understand lul"
>post from France where the criminals can kill 80 innocents with a truck and the media not only will hide it but clap at it
>post from a nation whose leaders are actively genociding them by breeding them out with muslims inmigrants pushing for an agressive change to shariah
>post from a nation that removed the guns of the average farmer so they cannot say shit
>post from a nation who arrest people for their ideas shared on social media no matter what
>post from a nation that brags about their military but need a union of nations to defend them
>probably hate france during nazi occupation even tough it was a great time for everyone even better than france in 2018

Hey at least my nation never created a mental effect on the asians who visit us thinking is exactly like old movies.
>>
Little "L.A" in Mexico
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hIwyU44CEQ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9VhP3E2TwI

This Mexican Frenched, What do you think ?
>>
File: 1520642169746.webm (2.87 MB, 216x400)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
Viva La Mexico
>>
Gringo here living in Mexico for 17 years. If you think Mexico is terrifying you should thank your lucky stars you lead such a sheltered life. This place has a lot of problems but I wouldn't describe it as terrifying, Stop confusing shitty with terrifying.
>>
>>168433371
>we will show you how we do justice here in the highlands
By putting another shitty politician after jailing the last one? Kek
>>
he'll be fine. playa del carmen is nice he can walk around town and get drunk. the tourist spots are cool they don't fuck with you cuz they need your money
>>
>>168433371
>150cm tall brown turd acting tough
>>
>>168433712

Viva la mexico
>>
>>168433712
They deserve a plague.
>>
>>168433712
Totally safe guys
>>
>>168428775
What the fuck? i need to see this, do you have an archive link for hispachan? is it recent or was this months ago? i fucking hate hispachan they deserved it hope they die for good.
>>
>>168434655

And again, in the whole video they first decapitate his father in front of him and he the boy is crying before being opened the heart
>>
File: img_1637.jpg (528 KB, 900x599)
528 KB
528 KB JPG
Mexicans tell me, how bad is it? Is it like Sicario?
>>
>>168429029
>A dumbass
Seriously, argentinians must be minus 80 IQ
>>
File: 1521897091468.gif (3.89 MB, 200x200)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB GIF
>>168433202
>take the Italian flag and add some shit to the center
>implying mexico copied the italian flag
>not the other way around
mutt education everyone
>>
>>168433712
Nothing wrong with this, prove me wrong beause they are criminals doing this psycological terror to make sure their rivals and civilians hide on their homes so they don't become an obstacle.
>>
>>168417031
It doesn't matter how big you are if someone hits you in the head with a bullet
>>
File: 1367766069484.png (37 KB, 500x500)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>168433712

Jesus christ. Might be a weak cunt but what has to happen in your life for someone to do that? I could kill someone sure but this shit is just fucked.
>>
>>168419616
It really does affect you if your business is close to their territory. No way to escape being a layman or forced to pay them each month unless you are well connected, serve other purpose that isn't an actual liability or fight back in some sort of way. A common white/blue collar family has it better for the most part unless the males are used to talk too much shit.
>>
>>168435414
It was a police officer and his son.
>>
>>168435414
That is the problem with you, your enemies won't be affected by how many of their mates you "headshotted" this is why the cartels need to rely on the execution videos to be as gruesome as one think because as you can see on the replies it worked perfectly, would you have to balls to work against them now?
>>
Hispanics>MENA. At least cartels allow fun and don't have stupid restrictions. They're more violent ISIS but they're better to be around
>>
>>168435645

We know very well that they do that to fight the competition but then? Your country is the most terrifying place in the world I agree.
>>
File: 1447852341710.jpg (1.19 MB, 1600x1200)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>168435645

I understand the aspect about effecting your enemies. But I'm talking about the butcher himself. Where he gets the stomach for it. It goes beyond me.
>>
>>168435414
Mexico has many horrible killings
They usually record to show others what will happen to them
It's not just death, it's about horrible death
That's fucked up
>>
>>168435803
Shut up you fagguette don't reply to me, my nation may have cartels and our politicians are useless and corrupt to get any shit at all but at least our people are not being actively hunted and breeded out while our culture is being destroyed and swapped for some globalist shit or an outsider religion that wants to remove every bti of "freedom" we have.
>>
File: Average north Mexican.jpg (39 KB, 633x633)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>168412638
Greetings from the violent North of Mexico!
>>
>>168435993
What you think humans are incapable of such violence?check history books anon from ye olde times of knights and human sacrifices not only on south america, hell even one white group of soldiers beheaded muslism with knives coated in pig blood then dumped their corpses on a hole full of the same killed pigs and let some run away to spread the word.
>>
>>168435414
Snitches get stitches.
>>
>>168435293
Sadly, a lot of people are getting used to this, and accept it as some sort of Justice to these criminals even if it will never make sense. They grow thinking being a buchón or actually becoming a narco is acceptable because they know the risks are worth it, given their minimal education and understanding of the treasure that is life.
>>
File: HOPELESS.png (376 KB, 600x600)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>168435293
>its okay for vigilante drug cartel enforcers to murder civvies in the street, because maybe it will encourage other civilians not to be in the street!
What the fuck Pablo
>>
>>168412638
no shit paco, your people are savage fucks that need to be drowned and keel hauled.
>>
>>168436258
Shh my brother, we can't let the white people know the cartels got in power because of the lack of jobs and shitty economy mixed with awfull education and narco culture shows airing on the free TV.
>>
>>168436072

Do you live under the yoke of Mexican cartels? No, you're on 4Chan bandaging on your nation trash
>>
>>168436314
Well most kidnappings happen at the fuckign night by trucks on the street so is better to stay at fucking home don't you think?
>>
>>168436100
Fierro parientee
>>
>>168436463
There are a lot of more factors tied to it, and of course US' horrible addiction to drugs is a huge part of it. The War on drugs that started there and then we copied in here didn't help much either.
>>
>>168436499
Well my father used to be what i think part of a gang but he got out once i was born, also a cousin of mine was a drug dealer but he died so yes i tell you from my own fucking experience and not from the stupid ad filled best gore that i rather live in mexico than live with jews controlling my daily toughs and my neighborns are pahjeet and al-nazhim saying i deserve death.
>>
>>168436507
Pablo this is bad
>>
>>168436236
>butchering people like that is ok

stop it already
>>
>>168435645
If anything that video demonstrates that they have to be exterminated in them most efficient way
>>
>>168436507
Well maybe I'm crazy because I live in a fairly polite, white, Midwestern town, but I can go out for a walk at 3AM with absolutely no fear of anything bad happening. And if something DID happen, the cops would at least make an effort to do something about it. So no, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this being acceptable in any society that would be remotely considered "civilized".
>>
ITT

Beaners arguing with Kebab about whos country is more dystopian
>>
File: 1489483757-cr7-2.png (49 KB, 272x204)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>168436704

Well, if you're happy to live in a corrupt country, poor and gangrened by the extreme violence of cartels, so much the better for you, what do you want me to say to you? But hey, your country is so good that you all want to go to the United States, is not it ironic? We have the same phenomenon with the Arabs in France who overvalue their country origins but do everything to leave, comical. With that, thank you for entertaining me, I'm going to bed.
>>
which is worse: gang controlled or sharia controlled? I'd rather live in Mexico than any Muslim country.
>>
>>168436713
no u

>>168436786
Grow a pair retard this happens in every part of the world and the moment you accept not everyone dies on a bed surrounded by their loved ones is the moment you can start saying that stupid shit like being redpilled

>>168436969
Silly american, we are talkig about france vs mexico.
>>
>>168436969
In small towns in Mexico you can still do that, well, sort of. Women probably shouldn't, though.
>>
>>168437158
You fucking retard, your shitty nation have many "no go zones" where whites get openly beaten and the cops arrest YOU if you do anything about it, at least here we have the option to defend ourselves ilegally and get away with it, if i see a pack of brown skinned gangster and one try to pull shit on me ill use an ilegal gun on them without fear of being arrested or just use a melee weapon like a bat or something, and i hate those "chicanos" that ran away to the USA they are traitors to the motherland they deserve nothing but having their families completely executed for being cowards who ratter live somewhere else.
>>
>>168437200
>changes the words like fake news media
>still justify filleting people alive
>>
>>168437200
I'd rather live in France than spicland any day. They may have trucks of peace, but at least you HEAR about it because murder and barbarism isnt a daily facet of life that everyone just accepts. And I can't stand frogs, but they're more tolerable than you borderline subhumans who breed and act like rats.
>>
>>168437474
A Mexican who talks to me about "nogozone", how ironic

Before going to bed I leave you this last image, in red it is "strongly discouraged", Mexico in the same rank as Syria lol.
>>
>>168412638
I live in Arizona and everyone in this thread is full of shit. We aren't scared of Mexicans. We don't hate them. We're just sick of them stomping around here illegally and DRIVING WAY TO FUCKING SLOW IT'S NOT FUCKING GUADALAJARA WE HAVE FUCKING FREEWAYS FOR A FUCKING REASON
>>
>>168437726
>but at least you HEAR about it because murder and barbarism isnt a daily facet of life that everyone just accepts
Do you anon? do you honestly hear about the daily rapes of the european women and kids at the hands of the refugees they called in? what about the time the media hide everything about the criminal to avoid looking racists or making people more racist? what about the average people who says living with muslims means daily terror attacks and says is a good progressive thing? god you people are fucking retards sometimes, what about the london muslim who says he welcomes such terror attacks?
>>
>>168437907
>ARGENTINA (y Uruguay) ES BLANCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>168437907
Syria is in a fuckign war state, we are also on a war state but our leaders refuse to mark it like that because it will affect the economy and politics (actually it will affect their own pockets and will give more powers to the armed forces to fight back) and i never wanted to go to europe at all, and now that you get arrested for saying you dislike less fair skinned people there is no reason to go anymore.
>>
>>168416708
implying its ALL mexicans...
these cartel fucks are high on meth and cocaine doing bloody work to feed american and europeans meth and coke and heroin
>>
>>168438032
If no one hears about this stuff then how do YOU know about it?
Just because you watch local news on your CRT TV for up to an hour a day before the generator runs out and you have to trek 10 km to get more gas doesn't mean that's the only place most people get their news.
>>
>>168412638
yeah dude it's called El Salvador
>>
>>168412638
Sweden.
>>
Muhammad claiming Mexico is violent. Jesus Christ I wonder if it's to shill against the middle East. fucking gay frog poser go back to Sudan you cuck, most of the mexicoballs are well off and we don't see this nigger shit
>>
>>168438343
Lotsa projections there anon, but i learned about it from /pol/ on 2016 when the whole inmigrant wave started and i also watch the news, the shitty liberal ones like the jews from CNN and other ones i never bother with their names.
>>
>>168418711
truly BASED response
>>
>>168412638
honduras, el salvador
>>
>>168424704
Mexico is unequivocally a shitter place than France.
>>
File: you_are_pathetic.jpg (34 KB, 540x540)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>168438730
>>
>>168435220
I just drove to town to pay my phone bill and i saw 20 people hanging from a bridge, 22 bagged people, 20 traps, two tanks shelling an old building and a heli being taken down by cartels, pretty safe if you ask me.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 320x306)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>168412638
Brazil may be worse than Mexico, just due to the ratios of bloodthirsty savages to normal beaners. Not sure how the numbers actually trace out but Brazil seems a step above Mexico in terms of their snuff films. Their prison videos depict shitholes which are basically worse than the normie's perception of Hell, with people getting their skulls hollowed out by their bunk mates in their cells, while getting wild on coke, people getting fucked up the ass with butcher knives, it's a fucking mess over there.
>>
>>168416870

lmao eat shit leaf. I also live in Mexico City and this never happens. I've routinely been to the more dangerous parts of the city and rarely do you see this memey "omg the army guys" shit. In fact, you NEVER see any soldiers except outside the presidential palace.

The huge trucks of "armed" police just routinely do operations to mostly clear out street vendors. But you'll be hard pressed to actually ever see a full on operation going on.

>in Mexico, the cartels try to hide3 the violence and murders from the general public

haha no. Depends a ton of what state you're living in. There's states where narco violence is an everyday thing and it's seriously horrifying to think about the idea of getting snatched up by cartels in some random area. Then there's other states where the cartel violence is just score settling. And then there's also the everyday violence in the city.

For the average citizen in mexico city your biggest fear is either getting robbed at gunpoint or someone snatch your cellphone from you because cellphone robberies have spiked immensely. The area in which you move around the city is also a big contributing factor to your overall safety. I've personally never been robbed in my entire life, but that could just be luck and me not being a dumbass.
>>
>>168417509
>Incas in Mexico
Le absolute state of French education.
>>
File: machotes.jpg (882 KB, 2000x1110)
882 KB
882 KB JPG
>>168436100
Sup machote del norte.
>>
>>168439106
>For the average citizen in mexico city your biggest fear is either getting robbed at gunpoint
I have only been robbed at gun point in two places, New York city and Mexico city, fuck those shitholes never going back there.
>>
>>168431181
seriously tho, who became 'bigger', el chapo or pablo? who was more feared at their peak?

my guess is pablo
>>
>>168436100

Probably the worst plague in Mexico is all the stupid norteños who idolize narco culture

>fierro parienteee soy de rancho xD

Go fuck yourselves. And then they go prancing about how "northern mexico is best mexico", because the entirety of the culture in those states revolves around having an ak-47, a truck, wearing hats and getting drunk 24/7 while idolizing a bunch of muderers and psychopaths. For burgers, imagine if Texas was actually how it gets portrayed in media with it all being a bunch of hilbillies that shoot you on sight and you have the average sinaloense monkey
>>
>>168439842
>imagine if Texas was actually how it gets portrayed in media with it all being a bunch of hilbillies that shoot you on sight

Fucking worlds apart. Not even remotely close.
>>
>>168439842
>stupid norteños who idolize narco culture
I treat them as if they were niggers to be honest.
>>
>>168439918

You're right, a hilbilly has at least 50 more IQ points than the average norteño monkey
>>
File: 1475025844031.jpg (303 KB, 836x1080)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
subhuman scum
>>
>>168439163
Just enjoying the North, what about you?
>>168439842
When did I say I liked drug dealer """culture"""? I recognize it´s violent
>>
File: zoomali10.jpg (98 KB, 645x1024)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>168440039
And here we have the result of thousands of years of arabs enslaving, raping niggers and giving them pisslam.
>>
>>168440147

I was just expressing my disgust at how culture is over there

But you know what is even WORSE than narco culture in mexico? Fucking narco culture in the US.

We have a bunch of border hopping monkeys going to the US and getting RICH over the explotation of the constant destruction of mexican lives
>>
File: Zoomali.jpg (93 KB, 993x735)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>168440267
Shit i forgot to say Thanks to those BASED Saudis for shooting those ghouls.
>>
>>168429743
My dad is German but was born in El Salvador ( my grandfather moved there) what gives?, my dad told me there were small German communities in El Salvador (possible nazis/descents hiding out there), my dad came to the US while the civil war was going on. He also said the small number of Jews there were rounded up and shipped out because the president at the time admired hitler and mussolini.
>>
>>168412638
t. a Frog
>>
>>168440147
>Just enjoying the North, what about you?
Right in the Capital of Los Camotes Y su Mole, chilling having a Victoria.
>>
>>168440398
Damn dude those look like military able bodies to me.
>>
>>168417509
>Le poo showing his lack of education. Go back to your baguette, Pier
>>
File: 1523678647412.jpg (152 KB, 955x1074)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>168412638
Thank goodness for the average northern Mexican woman.
>>168440651
>>168440614
>>168440558
By the way any idea where I can find one of these?
>>
>>168421230
Yes, sometimes they do, also they used to return them without ears.
>>
>>168417090

No one seems to be surprised in the thread
>>
>>168429396
You missed the point. Its that every nation including our own has shitty parts and non-shitty parts. The frog is making it seem like you step foot into Mexico and you're getting abducted and beheaded by the cartels. Their are much shittier parts of the planet compared to Mexico.
>>
File: unnamed sardinas.jpg (886 KB, 3264x2448)
886 KB
886 KB JPG
>>168440651
I actually picked up a baguette and was going to have it with some sardines later.
>>
>>168441274
>Aceite de soya
Soyboy beaner
>>
>>168441091
>Their are much shittier parts of the planet compared to Mexico.
>Their are
jej. But yes, while Honduras and El Salvador have more murders, Mexicans literally compete to be the most brutal and sick fucks they possibly can be when it comes to killing people. If I go to Detroit, I'll get shot. If I go to Mexico, I'll get flayed and my heart cut out while some faggot keeps hacking at my vocal chords with a dull knife to get me to shut up.
>>
>>168421407

Does that includes ameribeaners going back to Mexico ?
>>
File: 1437610927541.jpg (71 KB, 799x403)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>168412638
the usa
>>
File: 820.jpg (44 KB, 550x336)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>168441274
>>
>>168412638
Mexico after commie amlo gets elected
>>
>>168441652
Good thing I´m voting for Meade
>>
>>168441394
The gruesome torture vids does seem to be significant to Mexico. I recall a Syrian one where a soldier tears out the heart of an enemy fighter and takes a bite of it. Torture and murder vids are only going to become more plentiful with the spread of smartphones and high speed internet to poor people.
>>
>>168441885
What's bizarre is the low quality of the videos, like the cartel members are only allowed to have pre-iphone cell phones, like the SLVR and RAZR
>>
File: 1447474217464.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>168441274
>SOY
FUCKING MEMES
>>
>>168441982
i think is because they fear the whole smartphone GPS think will back track their videos to their operation grounds.
>>
>>168441274
kek at that tiny monitor, shitty 720p subhuman, what are you pc specs? haha windows 7 too
>>
File: French_Salute.gif (54 KB, 700x906)
54 KB
54 KB GIF
>>
>>168437907
whats that red dot in japan? fukishima?
>>
>>168441857
I bet you love those gas hikes faggot, just before i paid my phone bill earlier i went to fil lmy motorcycle gas tank, it was 400 pesos i used to fill that tank with 290 four years ago, fuck you nigger.
>>
>>168412638
whine elsewhere happa
>>
happa happa
>>
File: 1502655519981.jpg (60 KB, 476x634)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>168442118
Yes i'm going to use my computer to shitpost and keep my chink and nigger folder at the living room, are you retarded perchance?
>>
File: 92d.jpg (5 KB, 211x239)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>168442469
>>
>>168442281
At least we have gasoline, after AMLO we´re all gonna be riding cheap bikes
>>
File: 1492975599039s.jpg (12 KB, 228x250)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>168442469
haha do you have a thrift store pc lol that monitor looks out of 2005. Can it even run crysis? Do you even have 2 cores or a gpu?
>>
File: mexican education.png (791 KB, 864x1268)
791 KB
791 KB PNG
>>168441091
>there are places worse than mexico
ok you win, only about 80% of the world is better than mexico so I guess everything is fine. At least you won't get shot at school like in ameri...oh fuck never mind pic related
>>
>>168426083
>they deserved it
Whenever I go to edomex I fear something will happen and people will say “he had no business being there. State dept says don’t go”

>>168425969
Actually European media reports much more on narco violence than USA
>>
File: zoomali7.jpg (159 KB, 634x944)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>168442841
I actually got it at the flea market because it was from some jew and was expecting to find some weird shit. Now go eat some of that nice unicef rice you fucking ape.
>>
>>168412638
>>168414604
>>168415297
>>168415527
>children hearts
Shit as soon as I saw the first post I knew you’d seen the video where they behead the father and then cut out the sons heart. Truly sick bastards
>>
File: 1482089274311.jpg (8 KB, 180x180)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>168442765
>he believes AMLOVE turning glorious Mexica into memezuela
>>
>>168443179
https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1523934775932.webm
just in case you missed it
>>
>>168443287
Just wait
>>
File: hibder.jpg (50 KB, 525x689)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>168443089
at first I though "come on kid clean that water jug, you depend on that thing for water you shouldn't let it get so filthy" and then I realized they don't have any fucking water so they can't clean anything lol niggers
>>
>>168442971
LOOK AT THOSE BOOBIES
>>
>>168443431
>niggers
>cleaning anything
Anon i have some news for you.
>>
>>168442469
me on the right
>>
>>168433712
Why people still believing that these antisocial animals deserve "human rights"?
>>
>>168419616
>>>168419340
>I didn't said they didn't hurt anyone, I said they, by far, hurt more criminals than non-criminal civilians.
>If you aren't working for their rivals, what do you have to fear?
"Cartel Land" documentary movie was about cartel mass murder of......lime grove farm workers after the farmer didn't pay tribute.

all Mex are fucked in the head
>>
>>168416708
>>168415818
Brazil you’re more likely to get low level tortured by someone wearing flip flops for no good reason.

Mexico it’s more likely to be horrifically tortured in a much, much worse way for extortion, although that’s not all that likely statistically. Especially if you’re a westerner. That’s actually not a thing they want to deal with and also harder to send money internationally
>>
>>168443429
Please tell me about Meado, why did he never say anything about the governors scams? was he in, did he get his fair share? does he plan on keeping fucking everyone over for gas, and electricity? is he going to break ties with the cartels?
>>
For all the Mexicans ITT: What is the best tequila? Just wondering
>>
>>168444137
I don't drink liquor anymore but ten years ago i used to drink Patron.
>>
File: 124524542.jpg (90 KB, 900x900)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>168412638
the 4's are mine.
Mexico TFBO
>>
>>168444304
Isn't Patron like the Smirnoff of of tequila?
>>
>>168443828
He´s gonna do things better than AMLO, sadly, I know he will lose
>>
>>168444370
No, that would be Cuervo.
>>
>>168444454
Stop please.
>>
File: tenor (2).gif (500 KB, 220x220)
500 KB
500 KB GIF
>>168443089
thrift store pc fucking kek what a low life.
>>
>>168415818
It's the central american states that have horrifying shit.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.