[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: contra.jpg (140 KB, 1280x720)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
I'm just gonna leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s2BLwkk7WI
>>
>>171864257
Hbomberguy is the only channel that's growing and that's because he actually produces funny content. Even though I completely disagree with him politically I can't deny he's funny
>>
>>171864257
Censorship.
>>
File: 483293462.jpg (61 KB, 600x582)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>implying /pol/ has the intelligence to understand dr Layman
>>
>>171864257
I understand what this guy is trying to say, but he equates people like Sargon and the skeptics as being right-wing. They're centrist that may lean right, but not far right. They are indeed not growing anymore because they bring nothing to the table other than "SJWS!!!" Meanwhile actually far-right channels are growing despite constant push against them. They're discussing taboo subjects that leftist won't even touch. It's hilarious seeing leftist in the comments section trying to say they are more vilified by the media than right-wingers.
>>
>>171864257
He literally says it's part of a larger cycle where youtube shifts from left to right and back again.

Christians > Atheists > Feminist > Skeptics (tm) > New Left
>>
who really cares when some atheist gamergate anti-sjw channels die out
>>
>>171864257
why does the video narrator have a dick in his mouth?
>>
>>171865946
Dr. Layman's positions are really not that impressive desu. I've been watching his videos for a while now, and yes, he is significantly smarter than than Armoured Skeptic^TM or Sargin, but I'd take Greg Conte or Don Camillo against him 100 times over in any kind of formal debate/argument. YouTube doesn't really allow people who are against the status quo from an intelligent perspective to exist for particularly long without getting shoah'd.
>>
>>171864257
>meme flag
>>
>>171866077
Most people in all of those groups are leftists.
>>
ContraPoints is excellent
>>
>>171866077
How can you draw a solid conclusion on a cycle of YouTube swinging left to right? The platform has only been around a little over 10 years. It didn't even have major political YouTubers on the platform until more recently. He's basing his video off very little. Now I do think he is right in some cases. The left will have to polish their arguments or they will continue to fail, but just because some skeptic channels are dying doesn't mean the right is dead for now. Skeptics are usually not even right-leaning they just bash SJW's.
>>
After the "Day For Freedom" in the UK I lost what little respect I had for Sargon and most of the right-wing ecelebs who attended that event, most right wing channels have been completely stagnant since Trump and Brexit were both elected as they are now relatively aimless.

Everyone knows SJWs are cringey as fuck and Islam is atrocious but repeating it endlessly just makes stale viewing. The left will only "win" youtube as it's easier to make fresh content parodying people in charge rather than the large roster of right wing and skeptic e-celebs all jumping to make the same video about the same shitty SJW event of the week; such as that shitty Vice article about how you couldn't parody This is America and like clockwork a large amount of E-celebs make the same glaringly obvious point about how you could make memes about it. Youtube is a entertainment platform, if I want to be informed about events I can watch the news and form my own opinions, if I want to laugh at SJW's I watch the source material, the left wing e-celebs can add content via alternative policy ideas to those currently in power, the right can only mock the opposition or hold rallys to consolidate their bases.
>>
>>171865986
Lol Sargon is left of center.
>>
>>171864257
He is not wrong. Soon other youtubers will adapt shaun,hbombet,contra's lingu and just keep popping out thezsame thinl pieces like them, just like the skeptics used to do
>>
>>171867772
exactly my point though. skeptics are not right-wing and this guy is right that the "alt-lite" has become a joke
>>
>>171867047
Lol no
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RrsNr-NGqE8
>>
>>171864257
>demonetize anything that is right of center
>hurr durr the left is winning
>>
>>171865986
>It's hilarious seeing leftist in the comments section trying to say they are more vilified by the media than right-wingers.
Jews will always play the victim, even while they attack you.
>>
>>171866077
>>171866077
when were christians ever popular on youtube
in real life
>2007: People are moving towards atheism. Atheism content is created to bash on low hanging fruit for views.(no mudslime problem yet).
>2008/obama election: Feminism?SJW's is becoming more rabid, a bunch of preachy feminist find youtube to preach. Creating a ton of low hanging fruit
>2010 content creators start to take this low hanging fruit and create content out of it
>2011 fervent libertarian/ron paul support
>rabidity of progressive stack increases
>Anti-SJW/skeptic golden age ensues as low hanging fruit does
>muslim crisis in europe in 2015 and the lack of criticism by atheist/leftist who spent the last decade shitting on christians creates another explosion of skeptics and btfo of atheist
>libertarians disenchanted by racial voting demographic gifs and lolbertarian open border policy shatters libertarians
>Trump comes on seen, doesn't cuck out. Acts like leader. Brings skeptics, sad lolbertarians, some GOP regulars, and another group under one banner
>leftist have a similar thing with bernie
>election happens
>Trump's online Grand ole party tent breaks off into many smaller groups as the progressive stack has temporarily been halted.
>ex-bernie bros attempt to rebuild being btfo on so many levels. Videos of hope like Op vid.
And now here we are.
>>
File: 1514092704923.png (1.1 MB, 1000x1000)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
Decent recs coming through
>>
>>171868618
>>171864257
The point of the video is that they're winning NOW, but that their narrative is going to continue to fall apart as more and more countries and their people continue to turn right wing did you retards actually watch the video?
>>
>>171868987
>right wingers in absolute damage control
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ddvN-zFgg
>>
>>171868554
Ryan Faulk (AKA Alt Hype) misleads his gullible viewers.

TLDR: Ryan is not just wrong about the lead theory. He is being intentionally misleading.

Ryan does not spend much time on the lead theory in the video itself, but he did make a lengthy post about it on his blog back in December of 2016.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/23/race-iq-and-lead


Ryan’s argument is as follows:

1.) The (((CDC))) only released data on the percentage of children that have “elevated” BLL (greater than a cutoff amount). Taking this approach can cause small disparities in averages to look larger than they are.

2.) Black and white people have had roughly equivalent BLL since the 80s.

3.) BLL differences between black and white people diminish significantly in adulthood. This means that childhood lead exposure should not affect adults.
*Point 1: The (((CDC))) is publishing misleading data:*
Ryan cites two studies that look at actual BLL rather than just the percentage of people that cross some “elevated” threshold.

This is what the chart presented by the (((CDC))) looks like.

i.imgur.com/ZgYjnuY.gif

As you can see, this bar chart shows the proportion of children aged 1-5 with BLL greater than 5 ug/dL. It does not show the average BLL.

Ryan cites two studies that look at actual BLL averages rather than just the percentage of people that cross some “elevated” threshold.

Study 1: Pricket (1994)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8028141

This study is behind a paywall, so I can't draw much from it. It was published in 1994, and most of the data Ryan uses is from after that.
>>
>>171864257
The tranny seems to have an awful lot of nazi fetish gear.
>>
>>171869268
Study 2: Tsoi (2016)

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002934316306003

The Tsoi study looks at data up to 2014. The article itself takes the same approach as the CDC does when it comes to data visualization … which is to say, it shows the percentage of people with elevated BLL. However, you can find the data Ryan cites in the supplementary material. Ryan cites data about the general population, NOT just children. When you look at the general population, Ryan is right … at least once you get past 1999. The BLL difference isn’t that big. However, he *conveniently* ignores the data about children DIRECTLY BELOW the data about the general population which does show that black children have significantly higher BLL than white children over the time range of the study.

Here's some screenshots:

Supplementary Table 2: i.imgur.com/LGNxuPL.png
Supplementary Table 3: i.imgur.com/C3AoFKR.png

Wew! Ryan is one disingenuous ass clown. Let's move on.
In addition to all this, the (((CDC))) actually did publish some data on actual average BLL levels in 1994 which showed that BLL among black children (4.3 ug/dL) was ~87% higher than white children (2.3 ug/dL). By 2002 the difference decreased to ~56%.

cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5420a5.htm

i.imgur.com/cGpevH7.png

When you combine this with the cutoff based data, it starts to look a lot like the (((CDC))) isn't playing a trick on you after all.
>>
>>171868554
The reply thread I’m posting is about how the YouTuber that made the video posted here is trash.
>>
>>171869354
*Point 2: There is no Racial Gap in BLL*

As stated earlier, depending on how you define "significant", this is correct for adults but not children. However, by Ryan’s own admission, lead levels diminish IQ at a decreasing rate the higher you go. In other words, the IQ decrease that results from going from 0-10 ug/dL is greater than the IQ decrease that results from going from 10-20 ug/dL. This suggests that even small differences in BLL can matter when you're at the lower levels.

Note, I didn't look this up myself. Ryan concedes this and even provides and handy dandy table.

i.imgur.com/mmuppdM.png
*Point 3: BLL in childhood does not affect adult IQ.*

Now that I have disproven points 1 and 2 for children, Ryan’s entire argument rests on childhood lead exposure NOT effecting adults. The preponderance of evidence suggests that this is false.
>>
>>171869538
Study 1: Rice (1985)

"Rice (1985) dosed one group of infant monkeys with lead. Later, when each group’s BLL had fallen to 12 mg/dl or lower, they found that the group exposed to lead in infancy did poorly on cognitive tasks when compared with the control group. Gilbert and Rice (1987) confirmed that this effect lasted into adulthood.”

NOTE: This is a verbatim quote from Ryan’s blog post.
Study 2: Bushnell and Browman (1979)

"Bushnell and Browman (1979) fed groups of infant Rhesus monkeys one of three kinds of milk: lead-free milk, milk with low levels of lead, and milk with high levels of lead. Once the monkeys were older children, their blood lead levels (BLLs) were the same. Nonetheless, those who were fed lead as infants scored worse on cognitive tests suggesting that it had done permanent damage to them during development.”

NOTE: This is a verbatim quote from Ryan’s blog post.

Study 3: Reuben (2017)

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2613157

Abstract: "In 565 New Zealanders observed for 4 decades, lead exposure in childhood was significantly associated with lower cognitive function and socioeconomic status at age 38 years. Greater childhood lead exposure was also associated with greater declines in IQ from childhood to adulthood and greater declines relative to parents in occupational socioeconomic status."
>>
>>171864257
Late and shill.
>>
>>171869659
In conclusion, Ryan is wrong and, based on how he """missed""" an entire table that was inconvenient for his argument located directly below the table that was convenient for his argument, he is probably willing to lie when he thinks he can get away with it.

Almost all of the evidence points to the lead theory being true and this truth is inconvenient for white supremacists.

The black/ white IQ gap has decreased in recent years and black Incarceration rates have dropped. It is highly plausible that decreased racial disparities in childhood lead exposure has something to do with this.
BLLs Effect on IQ: i.imgur.com/YxKnEzT.jpg

Imprisonment Rates: i.imgur.com/GlMGWAr.png

Black / White IQ Over Time:

* Study: brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/20060619_IQ.pdf
* Table Image: i.imgur.com/wr1KUig.png
I went ahead and placed childhood (age 1-5) BLL from 1994 to 2013 into a handy dandy Excel table. Column B = black, column W = white

* Kids: i.imgur.com/QI1HVqk.png
* Everyone: i.imgur.com/LaFpQwX.png
>>
>>171868829
>Survive the Jive is considered good content
>ThuleanPerspective is in the Shitty people and Good content category
I'm actually pleasantry surprised. Who ever made this pic knows their shit.
>>
>>171869759
I did. Thank you.
>>
>>171864257
Because youtube is based out of california. And they hire from a mostly liberal pool. And guess who picks what gets deleted?
>>
>>171868829
Laughed at loud at Ryan Dawson
>>
>>171866806
Name one guy that got shoah'd off u-tub. The only person I can think off is Baked Alaska, and you guys lynched him. Everyone else is still rockin and rollin.
>>
>>171868829
where do nilered, nurdrage and bigclive stand in this chart?
>>
>>171868829
You should check the comments I posted regarding alt hype and reconsider his position on your list.
>>
>>171868829
e;r is god tier
>>
>>171869729
so how is america "still racist"?
>>
The "Le Skeptic Movement" wasn't even the beginning of the rise of the right wing on the internet, they aren't even remotely right wing. These people have no concept of reality. Its going to be harsh for them.
>>
I don't really give a shit. I just watch fishing and wildlife videos on youtube.

Do yourself some good and check out these guys.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MorningTideFishing

https://www.youtube.com/user/j0j0barz33
>>
>>171870263
It depends on your definition of Racism. I don’t love the title of that video. The point is, Ryan Faulk takes advantage of the fact that his viewers apparently don’t review his sources.
>>
>>171868829
Styx keeps going on and on about youtube banning/silencing right winged youtubers but I'm not seeing that happen. All of these guys are still around and doing well.
>>
>>171868766
good list. i was active in the atheist community on youtube.

I didnt know it back then but i saw the beginning of sjw reactions when people like Thunderf00t and Pat Condell shifted their criticism towards islam. probably around 2010. the atheist community was slowing down at that point but people still in it were calling Pat and Thunder racist for challenging islamic faiths.

also remember the libertarian shift when Alt Hype was Fringe Elements, talking about Libertarianism along with Stefan Molyneux

sadly a lot of the old atheist community are now sjw's. Richard the Dick Coghlan and Matt Dillahunty.
>>
File: what.jpg (188 KB, 828x915)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>171864257
First off, because you are a meme flag, fuck you and sage. Second off, for any retards still hanging. You are being censored for being western.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNbfCr8afRA
>pic related comments.
>Cool with brown people killing endangered species.
>Not cool when a dentist goes to kill exotic game.
>#doublestandards #noborders
>>
>>171870476
then what was the point of contra's video?
>>
>>171864257
Isn't this guy a colossal bug-chaser?
>>
File: 1476664113323.jpg (48 KB, 492x449)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>171864257
>ContraPoints is gaining popularity
>ContraPoints will be the next Sargoy one day
Maybe having Sargoy of Mossad around is not such a bad idea. His lard of fat is a dam stopping sjw cancer flood youtube.
>>
>>171870741
To challenge the notion that all the problems that black people in the US face is a result of racism.

You also don’t have to like ALL her content. Even if you’re not a leftist, her videos on political violence and Jordan Peterson are excellent.
>>
>>171870506
>All of these guys are still around and doing well.
They do well because of Patreon and the support base they've had for years or what was advertised by already-popular people. YouTube actively demonetizes content left right and center, specifically "hate speech" although their algorithm is shitty so the major people aren't complaining as much as they would. Channels HAVE been banned. Cultured Thug, Murdoch Murdoch, Aaron Genus, etc.
>>
>>171871109
Dumb error: “To challenge the notion that racism has no effects on modern society is what I meant to say” >>171870741
>>
>>171868829
shinobi yaka should be added on good tier
criminally underrated
>>
File: happy pict.png (235 KB, 341x463)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>171868829
>Woes
>shitty human

Shitty habits but not a shitty human, certainly not. Colin is a very good man.
>>
>>171871214
so is he implying that our government is deliberately giving black people more lead?
>>
>>171871109
>You also don’t have to like ALL her content
Whew! Thanks for giving me permission, so very kind of you.
>>
>>171870219
>The black/ white IQ gap has decreased in recent years and black Incarceration rates have dropped. It is highly plausible that decreased racial disparities in childhood lead exposure has something to do with this.
You're wrong. It's because blacks are having children with whites.
>>
>>171864257
The only thing that contrapoints will do is kill himself 5 years from now because he's a mentally ill tranny
>>
>>171870735
the post industrial world would go vegan if they want any moral superiority. then they should devote some effort to modernizing the rest of the world so we can move beyond old hunting practices and outdated mystical beliefs and leave nature alone.
>>
>>171871502
remember when it was originally just "crossdressing for fun"?
>>
File: stankywoes.png (433 KB, 543x508)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>>171871390
>Shitty habits but not a shitty human, certainly not. Colin is a very good man.
Until he stops being a slob he doesn't get that much respect.
>>
>>171871424
Wrong. There aren’t that many half black half white ppl in the US. Pic related.
>>
File: cant_scheme_the_nasim.gif (2.39 MB, 454x360)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB GIF
>they thought they could scheme the nasim

LMAO
>>
File: 1519327236975.png (80 KB, 746x390)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>
>>171871665
>based on races of SELF, OR parents or grandparents
Most black people half or more black identify as black.
>>
>>171871665
Also white people with 1/64 native heritage point it out because they wants reparations.
>>
>>171871636
It used to be either you were gay, straight, or lesbian but now there is 5000 different "sexualities" because being gay isn't good enough for them. Queer is the same as gay, pansexual is the same as bisexual, it's so fucking retarded that they have to have 10 different words for one word that already has an established meaning.
>>
>>171871397
No, it’s more complicated than that. Have you even watched the video? Contra never simplifies to “the government”
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_i-0g3bNVc
>>
>ban right wing channels and shut them down
>HAHA the left will win the right are lazy
He is so full of shit.
>>
>>171871857
In IQ studies they would almost certainly look at actual ethnic background and not self identification.

With that said, I just showed you that there aren’t that many biracial black/white ppl in the US, so it’s not that significant in the first place.
>>
>>171871647
That doesn't take away from the fact he's personally stopped people from offing themselves on more than one occasion, vid sorta related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RTG7NV1Z7I
>>
>>171872044
>No, it’s more complicated than that.
how so?
>>
>>171864257
> Faggots vs Faggots
> Who will win???

The rope
>>
>>171869836
pretty much this. Except we control the markets.
>>
>>171870249
Hey E;R
>>
>>171864257
>video is already cringy in the first 2 secondes
DROPPED
>>
why do trannies always have this holier than thou speaking/writing style?
>>
>>171872289
Watch the video and see for yourself:

https://youtu.be/GWwiUIVpmNY

And this one:

https://youtu.be/8r6GBo_7UNc

And google. I’m not going to explain it all here, when content is readily available.
>>
>>171871829
you know for a socialist that makes several grand a month on patreon, he sure doesn't put in any effort to actually help the poor.
>>
>>171872226
>they would almost certainly look at
Perhaps more studies need to be made with deeper background consideration.
>I just showed you that there aren’t that many biracial black/white ppl in the US
You showed a statistic of how people identify, not what they genetically are. In fact there are more black people descending from slave-owners than whites. There is a growing presence of white and other genetics in the African American spectrum and they've chosen to ignore it over the years and stick with "black".
>>
>>171865815
He's not really funny, just a bad ripoff of fitzthistlewits.
He's growing mostly because he's leeching followers of other leftards and goons.
>>
>>171864257
>ban, shadowban, and demonetize right wing content
gee I wonder why the left will win on jewtube.
>>
>>171865946
you would need to be retarded
>>
>>171868829

> Successfully proactive self-defended against a communist pig and then proceeded to breed with a blonde aryan waifu several times
> Shitty human
>>
>>171868829
> Steve not in 'Nice' tier
>>
File: 1492743836152.jpg (29 KB, 326x306)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>171872562
>first 54 seconds
>Racist
>Racist
>Racist
>Racist
Stopped right there
>>
>>171869816
why is Marshal Ironsides mid tier?
>>
>>171872580
>socialist
>helping the poor
good joke
>>
>>171872562
i'm not giving that fag clicks. give me a tl;dr in your own words. do you have such a short attention span that you can't even remember what you watched?
>>
>>171872580
They never do. Socialism and Communism is a power redistribution scheme, not wealth.
>>
>>171872245
>personally stopped people from offing themselves
People who want to off themselves should. However I considered that he's not a bad person so I used "shitty human" instead of "shitty person". Perhaps if he sees the chart he'll fix himself up.

>>171872732
>Murderer with no friends, abandoned his first child, ignores his Norwegian family
>Not at least a little shitty
>>
>>171872881
>>171873053
the thing with commies is that they don't actually want the workers in power. they only want themselves in power.
>>
>>171868829
>varg
>shitty human
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aBnh4GPVms
>>
>>171872666
>There is a growing presence of white and other genetics

Half black half white people are 0.82% of Americans. Assuming they were 0% in 1970 and that black people are 10% of the population, and simplifying mixed people to 1%, that leaves us with 10% of black ppl being mixed.

Note, I’m being generous to you with these numbers.

Black IQ increased by 6 pts in 30 years relative to white IQ. Assuming the average mixed person has an IQ of 95.

(.1 * 95) + (.9 * 85) = 86.

This means biracial black people would ONLY increase “black” IQ by one point.
>>
I wish this were true.

The more I see bullshit on the Internet, the less I see bullshit offline.

Unfortunately this isn't the case but there are attempts at trying to be.

Let the degeneracy continue to digitize, like a containment chamber...
>>
>>171864257
Because youtube censors their opposition?
>>
>>171873453
political toxicity got outsourced tot the internet, along with dating
>>
>>171873430
Forgive my grammar. Phone posting
>>
>>171873183
>People who want to off themselves should
That is such a fucking stupid thing to say, holy shit you're a retard.
>>
>>171866806
>Greg
Hahahahahahshahsgagsgstvjirsxbijhfrthnnvcft, what an unbelievable nanny state faguette
>>
>>171873576
That's what I'm saying.

Kill em all, let God sort em out.
>>
>>171864257
>the faction that isnt censored has a faster growth while also having a smaler audience
No shit

Sage in options field
>>
>>171864257
Another faggot youtuber that uses "le anime" to fit in. If anything is killing the right it's him and his constant use of our memes.
>>
As long as Contrapoints and other leftists are aided by censorship and the shutting down of the opposition in order to control who they think "the right" is, the left will always be seen as fake and bankrupt intellectually and morally.
>>
>>171870519
Atheism now seems to be a means to a different end looking back now. It was a knife wielded against christians when christians weren't even fighting atheist.
Only trying to slow down the march to degeneracy. Christians were in the right and it culminated in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSAeBvbK2Eo
>>
File: 618nl0047934-01pw.jpg (44 KB, 604x768)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>171873430
>Half black half white people are 0.82% of Americans.
You mean 0.82% of Americans identify as part black/white
>Assuming they were 0% in 1970
Completely untrue. People didn't all-of-a-sudden start mixing after Loving v Virginia. Think Lena Horne or the woman Hidden Figures was about.
>that leaves us with 10% of black ppl being mixed
Again, that's a skewed statistic by identity not genetics. You might be right but you need better evidence. There's also not just white mixing. I know a shitload of half black half filipino.
>>
>>171867047
He literally just copy-pastas standard leftist arguements
>>
>>171872394
hang yourself
>>
>>171871109
>her
Anon I'm sorry to tell you this but...
>>
>>171868829
>E;R in meh tier with Bearing of all people, and not on par with Internet Historian
Explain this. Have I missed something big with IH?

>Doesn't even have Mimir's Head
Fix this.
>>
>>171873996
The IQ study was from 1972 to 2002, that’s the relevant time period here. I’m trying to give you an idea of additional race mixing would effect IQ in that time period.

More mixed people existing in 1970 actually helps my argument.
>>
>>171865986
>far-right channels are growing despite constant push against them. They're discussing taboo subjects that leftist won't even touch
Who? A lot of alt-right channels I know of like nigger bird speaks seem to be deceasing in views. lol I bet they're using bots to boost subscriber counts.
Also ContraPoints et al directly refute every talking point put forth by retards like (you).
>>
>>171864257
I couldn't watch it more than 20 seconds.
>>
>>171874484
>nigger bird speaks seem to be deceasing in views.
because he hasn't made anything controversial in a while
>>
File: 1272649679335.jpg (29 KB, 500x652)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
LITERALLY the only good youtube channel is NN Taleb's Probability Moocs.
>>
>>171874646
I couldn't stop staring at his obese body.
>>
>>171874482
The fact of the matter is America is not intaking many new blacks like we are with Hispanics. The black population is in fact mixing out. What I'm saying is it would have been better if there were genetic tests paired with IQ. You might be right, but again, there's so much left out of the picture.

There's also the case of violent full-blacks being killed off (or locked up) and people with black and white great grandparents are having children with people of a similar identity and their children identify as fully black.

>>171874329
I'll get to fixing some of them after the thread
>>
Leftist crave clout.
Rightist already have it.

We exude confidence in our ability to influence, leftist trip and fall over constantly trying to convince you of anything.

Everyone is born a leftist until they mature and evolve into rightists.

That's it. Leftists are immature.

Not saying we need leftists but they are the other half of the balance.

We need leftists to constantly fail to reveal to ourselves our superiority as rightists.

It's in the rhetoric.

We're always right.
>>
>>171867614
>implying the right is in power in the UK
lol wat
>>
File: confused.jpg (25 KB, 591x336)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>171868829
>Arch Warhammer
I-isn't that just a guy who makes Warhammer content? That's all I know him for.
>>
Left and Right is for Retarded Anti-Whites.

Try National Socialism and stop being a slave to Jewish Terrorists who control your government top to bottom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2502-lIw20Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBu4rfqMx-A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSx3W56sjKw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18iR0PV3Xhk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx-Y16RGBs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6UjB-LSamA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G0upJsfs8Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpMAFh6u1nM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG8o3-wKLE8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuY63SS6UJY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg7_nPfQqiw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exSKN8XuozQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UweGGzWtK5g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFvX7YhMIEc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgTjflPt3oQ
>>
>>171864257
He he talked normal I might have been interested in this but I could only stand so much.
>>
>>171865879
And yet no matter how hard they try, they can't get these channels to take off.
>>
File: ak47.jpg (131 KB, 486x554)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>171871784
Nice gif. The spirit of Nasim is rising.
>>
>>171874860
He never has
>>
>>171870146
Murdoch Murdoch, retard.
>>
>>171874963
That meh tier seems a bit off. I'd suggest adding a new tier between good and meh, or move everyone at good to high tier, and balance out meh tier between it and good. I just have a problem with some like E;R and his editing/redpill stuff and one or two others being lumped in with Bearing (Unless he's done something great recently, he was always the "haha look at how fucking stupid these cunts are." which is fine, but doesn't put him that high in my opinion.
Of course, it's your thing, but just food for thought. Also should throw in Jared Taylor in there somewhere.

Mimir's Head is still relatively small, but I think he puts out fantastic content. Would suggest everyone check out his political platform video with Cultured Thug. Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumt8XNOF-CCnKkMfRMAO7g
>>
>>171875436
This. He did one video with Golden One, but that's it from what I know.
>>
File: Annoyed Pepe.jpg (11 KB, 251x242)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>171864257

That was the most cringe inducing piece of shit I've ever seen on JewTube...
>>
>>171864257
What left?
All I see are people plugging a pop culture art scene.
There is nothing "left" about creating new identity-fads to feed the consumption machine.
>>
>>171875694
his trans and women destroy nations videos that got put into limited state weren't controversial?
>>
the left will never win because they'll never be satisfied until, woops, they just barred themselves from criticism.
>>
File: 1505556479017.jpg (38 KB, 532x647)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>171864257
Am I mistaken or did he just apply Marx's historical dialectics to youtube? Thesis, Anti-Thesis, and Synthesis to explain the rise and fall of movements on youtube?
>>
>>171874484

You sure he refuted anything? He uses popular lefty blogs and rationalwiki/wikipedia (ALWAYS read the talk pages on "controversial" topics. Quite interesting...) in order to get his answers.
What he and his kind do not discuss, and what almost nobody discusses, is that we are dividing up along the lines of worldviews. Debate is ending because nobody is listening.

Modernism, postmodernism, positivism and the rotten fruits of 18th and 19th century philosophy need to be overturned. "Intellectuals", especially the self proclaimed ones, need to be brought down a few notches. It needs to be humbled. The more I understand, the less I know, and the more I am sure most intellectuals are clueless.
>>
>>171870249
this
>>
>>171865879
this
>>
>>171875861
Hey fellow /pol/ user aren't I cool with me Anime references xDDD???
>>
>>171865879
This.
The only way the left wins on youtube is because the youtube authories remove the opposition.
>>
>>171876009
Yes, hence why he said "I can't wait for people to call me a libtard".
>>
>>171876048
>Debate is ending because nobody is listening.
This. It's why things like IBS became popular but even that's ending because they couldn't keep their edge
>>
File: If You Could.jpg (17 KB, 320x320)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>171876139

Go be a nigger somewhere else.
>>
>>171876418
Go back to /reddit/ until you learn how to stop using spaces
>>
He's likeable and the vids are well produced and entertaining but his arguments are shit tier
>>
File: 8646848468.png (3.95 MB, 1764x1735)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB PNG
>>171865815
Ummm... No sweetie. TYT is one of the largest channels on YouTube.
>>
>>171876540

Eat shit and bark at the moon, pole smoker.
>>
>>171876650
Meant for >>171867047
>>
>>171868829
E:R is good tier
>>
>>171864257
>ban all right-leaning voices from Youtube
>wtf we win now
>>
>>171868829
>my Dutch waifu is good-tier
feels good man
>>
>>171865879
>Censor
thank you
>>
>>171864257
That's just wishful thinking from left wing people. No proof of that happening. The opposite actually.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (32 KB, 320x320)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>171864257

the left will eventually hit pederasty levels of perversion and degeneracy. at this point im watching the decay of the west and hope it finally dies. france has communists and islamists destabilizing the country, they eventually will hit a civil war. bring on death and destruction. it is all so tiresome waiting
>>
>>171865879

the left cries out in pain as it censors you
>>
>>171868829
>Good tier:
>Thunderfoot

Fucking, kys.
>>
>>171878415
his science videos are fine but everything else is shit. he's meh tier at best.
>>
>>171878415
Stop being so butthurt about being placed on the same tier as him, BPS.
>>
File: 1442198480402.png (422 KB, 665x662)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
>>171864257
>E-celebs
I FUCKING HATE NU-/pol/ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>171868829
not bad. id move gavin mcinnes and alex jones to keks though
>>
>>171864257
I got my right wingish channel banned from youtube. I got some strange strikes, made everything private, then got a fake strike about sexualizing minors. All I did was read news stories. Never even mentioned a minor. Youtube will just make things up to get rid you.
>>
>>171870506
Styx is right to worry. CNN was trying to get Infowars and Alex Jones banned. They will no doubt try again.
>>
File: SZGvsOY.jpg (136 KB, 900x505)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>171879039
Yeah no
>>
>>171879255
wtffffffffffff
>>
>>171878813
>E-celebs
>redpilling millions of normies
I see no problem here
>>
File: jewthejew.png (281 KB, 998x500)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
>>171864257
>I'm just gonna leave this here
nice, list is getting pretty massive
>>
>>171878813
>HOW CAN PEOPLE WHO FREQUENT THE INTERNET ALSO TAKE NOTICE OR PUNDITS AND COMMENTATORS AND WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY REEEEEE

Shut up fag
>>
>>171864257
e celebs vs e celebs

all their opinions are worthless for anyone over the age of 20
>>
>>171868829
>red ice
>meh tier
It's that channel introduced me to the alt right sphere of YouTube. Lana is alt right cutie.
>>
>>171871784
uh-uh-uh, uh-uh-uh, didnt say the magic word
uh-uh-uh, uh-uh-uh, didnt say the magic word
somebody who gets the reference, throw me a (you)
>>
>>171879634
they are good. at least they get into academic content
>>
>>171879436
>>171879616
>>>/r/eddit
Go and stay go.
>>
>>171868829
Vernaculis and Thunderfoot should be under Gas for being horsefuckers, Destiny isn't even on here and he should be gassed as hard as possible. Curious how you feel about Blaire White and shoe0nhead.
>>
>>171876009
>marx's
>>
>>171879928
I'm quite at home here as I always have been, it's you who seemingly ought to fuck off
>>
>>171879255
you dont find that funny?
>>
File: 1472902780621.jpg (9 KB, 250x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>171880309
>Huuurrr I can't wait to donate to Lauren southerns patreon xDxDxD
Literally the cancer that killed /pol/. Fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1513392571467.png (669 KB, 1433x1080)
669 KB
669 KB PNG
>>171872522
That's their opinion of how they think women speak, even though it's hilariously wrong and just makes them look like huge assholes. Of course, they'd be the ones to know what having a huge asshole is like.
>>
File: 1519889345011.gif (446 KB, 300x186)
446 KB
446 KB GIF
>>171865879
>>
>>171865815
Vids are good but his voice is so grating.
>>
File: e9f.png (915 KB, 680x823)
915 KB
915 KB PNG
>>171879928
>muh reddit
You're just mad that e-celebs are doing more than you ever could
>>
>>171872799
>>171872962
And you wonder why people mock you dumb faggots.
>>
File: 1502197554307.jpg (50 KB, 650x448)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>171880522
I don't like most e-celebs but I don't sperg out like yourself over people talking about them in their own threads nor do I think they don't present opportunities for worthwhile discussion.

Stay mad faggot.
>>
>>171864257
Isn't Amazing Atheist, Thunderf00t and Armoured Skeptic lefties?
>>
>>171864257
get outta here layman
>>
>>171880932
>>171881162
Hey thanks fellow pedes XD MAGA
Hey check out what this literally who said on twitter xDXD
>>
>>171880522
This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This
>>
>>171880522
Dumb nigger, she's not perfect but normalfags wouldn't even know about the south african white genocide if not for Lauren
>>
>>171867047
get outta here contrapoints
>>
>>171864257
Because they have a draconian spy network censoring all of their competition? And even then they still lose. Imagine how pathetic you have to be to have a leviathan bureaucracy pulling for you and you still can't get people to watch your shit.
>>
>>171870249
hey er i like ur vids man post more
>>
File: 3e2.jpg (47 KB, 323x323)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>171881527
>continues to put words in my mouth
>still mad
>>
>>171881563
>Coal burning Jew
xD she is so BASED
>>
>>171880004
>Destiny isn't even on here and he should be gassed as hard as possible
Why? He's like the only leftist that can actually banter
>>
>>171864257
It's easy to win debates when your opponent is silenced. And if that's the only way you can win, that means you actually lose.
>>
>>171864257
because they banned almost everyone else with opposing viewpoints?
>>
The only reason the Left will win out on Youtube is that the company itself favours those voices and doesn't want anyone counter-signalling it.

Dr. Layman is just incorrect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJX7viP8JVM
>>
>>171881720
this.
>>
>>171882033
stop advertising your youtube Mitch
>>
>>171868554
Althype is excellent
>>
>>171876009
They're more Hegelian than Marxist.
>>
>>171881021
how is the racist thing mockable? machine gunning the word is comparable to lazy thinking and/or ironic racism
>>
>>171864257
If the left isn't victims of banning, shadowbanning, restricted mode and warnings, they are not even trying. Nice people don't win.
No loss
No win
>>
>>171864257
His English sounds filthy and that of a peasant, which is highly annoying.
>>
File: 114[1].jpg (150 KB, 1600x1202)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>171871109
That's a man man!
>>
>>171871829
Is fascism good? I sometimes say I'm a fascist, and if it'll annoy the right people in the moment, a national socialist.
>>
>>171881899
I'm not saying she's based but she's helping our movement even if she's a coal burning jew. This the problem with /pol/ you're so blackpilled and nihilistic that you don't know when to accept even a small victory
>>
>>171870506

We're listening to Sty in the Eye, Styx or whatever his name is, because?...……………………………………………………………………………………………………………...
>>
>>171882338
Because you get buttblasted over a word and can't bring yourself to watch a 20 minute video and actually address THE ARGUMENTS. What are you scared watching a tranny will turn you gay or something?
>>
>>171870146
Murdoch Murdoch and Sven (now free though)
>>
>>171882931
>We are going to win because we banned our racist opposition and racists are lazy
>lol right wing btfo look at me with my training wheels mommy youtube
Fuck off cuck
>>
>>171868829
Need a fourth tier, the Meh is too diverse in quality.
>>
>>171883148
Must be hard living with such intense ADHD you can't make it through a 20 minute video of content you dislike.
>>
>>171883660
>>171883660
Must be hard getting rectal Abscess from my dick
>>
>>171882931
Isn't this the guy whose grand counter argument to nationalists and ethno-nationalists "omg why are we talking with nazis?"

Also the problem with the term 'racism' is that its a phantasm term like heretic or witch, the burdens of proof is nonexistance for getting to stick someone with it. Is it racist that banks refuse loans to blacks, even though we can reveal that blacks have disproportionately bad credit scores and that all of the data points to loaning to them is a bad idea? How about if I and my family don't want to live in a black neighborhood or have black neighbors because statistically after a certain percentage inevitably crime and murder go up. Do I need to explain myself first about why I don't pursue racial equity first or is it racist that I look after my interests and the interests of my family first?
>>
>>171868829
>Steven Crowder
>Ben Shapiro
>Jordan Peterson
>Gas tier
Oh fuck you.


>Black Pigeon
>PewdiePie
>JonTron
>Meh Tier
Really?


>Internet Historian
>Good
pick one.


This is one shit quality list.
>>
>>171885016
Take a hike you kike cocksucking baby boomer.
>>
>>171883717
Lol
>>171884861
I haven't even watched it. My original post was responding to two faggots complaining about it without watching it. Maybe s/he addresses it in the vid, if your curious watch it, but please just don't bitch about shit that you don't even fucking watch. That kind of brainlet behavior is peak nu/pol/.
>>
>>171885784
>Having a shit taste
Sorry for your autism.
>>
File: apustajawizard.jpg (38 KB, 736x815)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>171865986
Left-Right is fucked anyway.
There's just two elements in politics:
>collectivism
>individualism
The left (Marxists) likes to destroy people's individual liberties thinking that it's an easier way to make their collective (the state) stronger.
The right (see below) meanwhile tends to understand that the collective will only be as strong as its weakest link.
When it comes to doing something about the weakest links, the right gets divided and categorised according to what gouvernment measures in what capacity are acceptable, or even whether such a thing should be pursued through the gouvernment.
Marxists meanwhile use the weakest links as their cannon fodder with which they undermine individual powers, convincing those links to do their bidding by making false promises.

In my opinion this is what makes Jesus Christ and his story so powerful.
He embodied the idea of the divine individual: a participant in society who is so powerful that he sweeps the underachievers and demoralised people off their feet and takes them with him in the wake of excellence, and in so doing made the greater tribal collective he belonged to stronger.
Compare that to the exact opposite: Tony Blair, Angela Merkel, George Soros, Rothschilds, etc. People who make everyone weaker so they don't have to try to become stronger themselves in order to stand above the rest.

That's why the right gets censored and the left still fails.
If you are on the right, you are already trying to be the best version of yourself, and maybe even helping others do the same.
In order to be on the left, you can't be any good.
>>
>>171864257
>the take of a literally who over eceleb wars
wow what a thread
>>
>>171885784
>Boomer
>MillennialFaggot/pol/tardSpeak
>insult which is invariably hurled at anyone whom has an opinion that the MillennialFaggot/pol/tard disagrees with.
>Actual age and generational identity of the accused "Boomer" doesn't matter to the MillennialFaggot/pol/tard.
>MillennialFaggot/pol/tard is trying to present himself as the smartest person in the room, despite the fact that if brains were gasoline, he couldn't run a piss ant's go-cart one lap around a Cheerio.
>>
>>171864257
The left is also getting a good algo boost across all of alphabet.
>>
>>171864257
why does contra love those pseudo-military bdsm caps
>>
>>171870146
Murdoch, sven and Sam hyde
>>
>>171887500
Because he's a fag who wants to get dominated.
>>
>>171889313
*she
>>
>>171869268
>the racial IQ and achievement gap is entirely due to lead poisoning
>>
>>171865815
I don’t like Internet Comment Etiquettes views but he makes pretty good videos

>>171864257
>eliminate competition through trickery and lies
>no competition left
>”here’s why the left will win on youtube!”

uh
>>
>>171866077
>>171866847
This
>>
File: 1525489653633.jpg (22 KB, 346x387)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
another britcuck is a relentless cock sucking bugmen, color me polka dot surprised
>>
>>171864257
O'Sullivan's law is on their side.
>>
>>171864257
There needs to be a dedicated e-celeb board to contain this faggotry
>>
>>171864257
youtube (and google) bans and demonetizes anyone the disagrees with them, disables comments and feedback for their diversity pushes, keeps fucking around with notifications and search algorithms. all this and they are still on the back foot.
>winning




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.