[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: 1525630747449.jpg (168 KB, 686x960)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
Archive/Study/Research/Library
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com

SOUTHFRONT May 16
https://youtu.be/S6UQP4FnrxY

>Latest interviews with Assad *new*
https://youtu.be/JNuOPwfj_3Y
https://youtu.be/NSW8LosoMxM
https://youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8

>Live MAPS
https://globaleventmap.org
http://syria.liveuamap.com
http://militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
https://twitter.com/PetoLucem
https://twitter.com/miladvisor
https://twitter.com/a7_mirza
https://twitter.com/hamza_780
https://www.edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>N Homs May 16
https://imgur.com/a/EsGpDFr
>Yarmouk camp May 16
https://imgur.com/a/BK6Iwvx
>Idlib May 16
https://i.imgur.com/HpD4VHv.jpg
>Yemen May 16
https://imgur.com/a/nDQSmwv
>SE Syria May 14
https://imgur.com/a/iz6Ecpc
>Libya May 8
https://i.imgur.com/CxrGSxR.jpg

Devs May 16
>E Ghouta; Hundreds of civs return to their homes after govt infrastructure repairs continue
>S Damas; 2 civs killed, 19 injured after IS launched rocket attack on Victoria Bridge district
>SAA begins moving troops from Latakia to Aleppo for upcoming offensive
>SyAF/RuAF increase airstrikes and surface missile attacks in Yarmouk Camp, Hajar Al-Aswad, and Al-Tadamon
>Intense clashes still ongoing on 30th St axis against IS, no SAA gains have been made through this sector
>W Raqqa; Residents of al-Jarniyeh protest SDF's “forced recruitment and brutal measures”
>W Raqqa cont; A number of Kurdish officials and military commanders were reportedly killed in Raqqa by “intensified popular uprising” of locals
>Daraa; Sy choppers drop thousands of leaflets calling for rebels to surrender and residents to join SAA
>E DeZ; SDF fully captures Al-Baghouz, Hajin is stated to be the next target
>Haley blames Hamas for Gaza violence, walks out of UNSC meeting when Palestinian envoy was speaking
>Gaza death toll now 62, 7 were children including an 8 month old
Prev: >>171847556
>>
File: 152927420523.jpg (45 KB, 404x490)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>171868930
>>
File: maya-segev.jpg (135 KB, 1080x1079)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
Shia Shoah Soon

>>171861865

>>171861927

>>171861953

>>171861982

>>171862019

>>171862156

Shia Shoah Soon
>>
File: GAZA.png (55 KB, 2078x1266)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
first for death to pissreal
>>
>>171869139
Dead terrorists is a good thing for the whole world.
>>
what's happening in Farah
>>
Achievment "kiss with girl on bench in front of home for two hours" unlocked, heh
>>
>>171867565
you know, you tell me to go to ptg but you are the one who should go to ptg because you act just like them when their sacred cow gets attacked, you act the same way when I criticise Iran

>>171867751
are you saying the Houthis aren't being helped by Iran?
>Iran is there to fight terrorism
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
so Iran spent 17 billion dollars in Syria because they like Assad's dark pretty eyes? "fighting terrorism" is the excuse every government ever uses for literally everything

Here's a tip, Russia doesn't want to piss off Isreal, America hates Iranian influence growing, Suadi does too

Syria Needs 600billion dollars to rebuild, who do you think will pay them? The gulfies will do of course, like they did in Lebanon in 2006, in exchange for Syria kicking Iran out, which would be beneficial to America, Isreal, Suadi, and Russia, Suadi already offered to do this, it's a matter of time

>>171868265
>national security is politics
semantics, you know what I mean, also how does losing commanders and money in Syria protect Iran from Regime change? and the risk of spillover from Syria is very low, they don't share a border, and any spillover would be much more efficient to deal with when it reaches Iran, and cheaper in money and lives
>>
>>171869611
amerimutts getting shot
as everywhere they go
>>
>>171869146
>semantics, you know what I mean, also how does losing commanders and money in Syria protect Iran from Regime change? and the risk of spillover from Syria is very low, they don't share a border, and any spillover would be much more efficient to deal with when it reaches Iran, and cheaper in money and lives


How does war prepare you for war? Are you for real with this stupidity?

How does expanding ones moving space put one in a better position to defend oneself? Again, are you kidding or what? These questions are stupid beyond words. It's like me saying "hurr durr how does us putting bases on iran's borders help it attack Iran?"
>>
>>171869821
Every country is under an influence of a bigger power. In ME there are three. Iran, Israel and Saudi Arabia. They're in there so the other two aren't. That's all that there is to it.
>>
congratulations
enjoy your herpes
>>
>>171870200
meant for>>171869706
>>
>>171869917
can't prepare for war if all your commanders die in said war lol

the rest is hurr derr tier and 4d shia Islamist chess

>>171870130
the Croat gets it, it's all influence and Geopolitics
>>
>>171869706
Tы пидop.
>>
>>171869611
American incompetence as usual when it comes to Afghanistan
>>
since trump antisemitism in the USA has risen by 53%
why is this?
is it because trump is a alt right nazi
or is it because he sucks jewish dick so hard its obvious to everyone how jews manipulate US politics
>>
>>171870364
>the Croat gets it
Don't sing me praises yet.
It's also true that the other two powers actually want Iran to not exist, so being a power in all countries around is out of highest security importance.

Also, I'm an Iran-boo, so I support it.
>>
>>171868930
på romsdals kyten så veirer.
totally not e tjenesten, totally not etjenest at all, look away, nothing going on here

Also do you want me to beat you up, I clicked so many pictures
>>
>>171868974
Death to jews, of course.
>>
File: Screenshot_243.png (12 KB, 1142x91)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
screencap this, if it turns out to be true(it will) I will get glory in an anonymous Shia Islamist image board if it doesn't you all get to have a laugh at my expense
>>
>>171870555
>>171869888

Gib source. I like the sound of good goys marching to their deaths for schlomo.
>>
>>171870893
>I clicked so many pictures

lmfao

>being this drunk

buy a pass
>>
>>171871073
just google it dude
>>
https://twitter.com/bnonews/status/996899690225520640?s=12

https://twitter.com/bnonews/status/996899690225520640?s=12

https://twitter.com/bnonews/status/996899690225520640?s=12
>>
File: sg ptg.png (141 KB, 571x618)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
Good evening lads.
So, now that all pockets are gonna, what's next?
>>
>>171870986
So you are saying Palestinians are to blame for this weeks massacre? Of course you do, you Israeli pay swine.
>>
>>171871080
ok I will go to bed. I don't even need to ask, minesota right?. regardless I'll go to bed now
>>
File: Untitled.png (31 KB, 1041x313)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>171871169

fugg, that's the city with a million people

if they can't stop it there..
>>
File: 1526513625757.png (45 KB, 1524x763)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>171869247
slightly edited
>>
>>171871257

>minesota

I'm not Minnesota nor am I in Minnesota

I'm in Colorado but I have plans to move soon
>>
>>171871343
lit close enough. we like mountains here too
>>
>>171871169
I hope it kills every nigger that contracts it
>>
>>171870833
I "support" Iran because they haven't been caught funding ISIS/queda
but if you had to choose we both know you would choose to live in Isreal 100%, hell you would even shoot the neighborhood pali kid if it came down to it

>>171871230
1, I never said that
2. any Arab dictator would look at and see rookie numbers desu, just being honest, and at least 1/2 of them are Hamas depending on who you trust
>>
>>171871468
>we like mountains here too

mountains>hills>flatshit

It's a fact.
>>
File: 1526070179456.jpg (69 KB, 540x718)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>171868930
Why does that guy have a beard that looks like it was drawn on with a sharpie?
>>
>>171871575

you're talking about you, maybe

you think it will stop in africa?
>>
>>171871268
did you just zoom in? you're free to add/ edit if you can make it better btw
>>
>>171871578
So what if they are Hamas? What are you implying? Hamas is the inevitable formation of domestic liberation force, abused as a used condom but it is what it is. If it were not for Hamas, another group would inevdeably be in their place. So if you see Hamas as terrorists, that is your brain on some hard kosher drugs m8.

You are a defeatist, that is apparent.
>>
>>171871855
Is that a hamas?
>>
>>171871578
>you would choose to live in Isreal 100%
I know what you're trying to get at, but actually I wouldn't. I've been to Iran and regularly have dreams of living in Yazd. I'm not very rational on the topic.
Also, I'm paranoid and convinced Israel won't exist in my lifetime, so Israel would never be my pick.
>I "support" Iran because they haven't been caught funding ISIS/queda
Just make sure your army doesn't collapse and actually clean Sinai peninsula. I wish your government luck.
>>
>>171869139
So you are the south african kike I keep hearing about on other boards
>>
>>171871268
those video would make a nice meme with Israeli and Palestinian flag but i don't have skillz to edit videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3RJUMm-hd0
>>
>>171871730
cropped and moved some text around to tighten the composition up
>>
>>171871765
Tragic
>>
Thank you for the bread!
>>
So with the Homs/Hama pocket essentially finished. Will the SAA and allies focus on the Daraa pocket or go after Ildib?
>>
>>171871855
fuck Hamas they have broken palis in half, have you ever seen a people under occupation and divided? they have given Isreal every excuse they need to do whatever they want, the only reason they ever got elected is because Fatah wasn't ready for elections 2007 and Americans/Israeli refused to delay election even though Egypt and Fatah asked them to
Hamas is an Islamist group that has stolen power and is recognized by no one, if you support them you might as well support nusra taking power from Assad by force, do not forget that Israel planted the seeds for Hamas when they took Gaza from Egypt
>>
>>171872035
God damn we fucking Balkanites have to teach these pathetic semites to have some self worth ffs.
>>
File: 2018-05-17 02.07.37.png (731 KB, 1896x1000)
731 KB
731 KB PNG
>>171871748
jews are weird holy shit
>>
>>171872530
I agree, my fellow White.
>>
>>171869821
>The gulfies will do of course, like they did in Lebanon in 2006

lol and how much under the control of jews/saudis is Lebanon? You can't just buy the government.
>>
>>171869139
>>171872068

Not discounting the factual information you present, but your opinion and handholding on the matter betrays your propaganda. You created a nice little narrative there, but the fact of the matter is the only two countries the USA helps in the middle east are Israel and Saudi Arabia. Saudis help us keep the petrodollar afloat and the Israeli lobby pretty much has a stranglehold on American politicians. No other country in the middle east do we help.

Also, the yemeni civil war is another great example of a small country being squeezed by a much richer/more powerful force. With a probable naval blockade and no friendly neighboring countries Yemen logically is facing a food/medical supply shortage right now. How stupid do you think we are? Furthermore, the more men engaged in fighting, the fewer men engaged in farming. The Houthis are most certainly in a dire situation right now. Also the whole "slow war with fewer casualties" is only practiced by Israel in their war of aggression/expansion against the native Palestinians. How dense do you think we are?
>>
>>171872835
it isn't at all and that's not what i'm talking about, Gulfies will pay because
1. trump is milking them and they can't do shit about it
2.there is no one else to pay
3. they can't complain because it's protection money so the US keeps shielding them from all criticisms
>>
>>171873202
and Lebanon is different from Syria, Lebanon had only support from Iran, Syria has Russia, an alternative to Iran that makes everyone happy and is good for Syria itself because Russia has something to offer Syria other than "YA ALI XD"
>>
bleh bleh bleh no hope in sight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7O1z-Vw9Vc

do you really want to go there? seriouslsy...
>>
>>171873466
what is this shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7O1z-Vw9Vc
it's very poweful
>>
>>171873417
>Implying "YA ALI XD" is not everything you need in life.

ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALIIIIIIIIIIIIII ALI MADAD
>>
>>171871855
btw on Hamas, who do you think has the expertise to build the tunnels JAI had in Douma? Hamas built them for JAI of course, through the Muslim Brotherhood as a middleman, that's how these groups operate and that's why MB and Qatar are so dangerous, that's the Real reason why GCC +egypt are blockading Qatar, not muh terrorism, destabilization is much more dangerous than terrorism
>>
File: guns_per_capita.jpg (70 KB, 751x427)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>171869821
> you act the same way when I criticise Iran
I am ridiculing your arguments
This literally has nothing to do with Iran because it has to do with Syria's ISIS problem and Yemen's democracy that is being puppetier by Saudi Arabia
And now that the ARAB SPRING THAT THE WESTERN media so loudly helped with Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, and so on
they suddenly stayed very quiet to Bahrain, Yemen, and Pakistan

it's funny you act the same way when you criticize the globalist agenda

>>171869821
>are you saying the Houthis aren't being helped by Iran?
I am saying you can't prove it. How are they helping the houthi's? Explain. They have had soviet arms supplied to them for over 70 years.
Practically every Yemeni has an AK-47 in their household.

>so Iran spent 17 billion dollars in Syria because they like Assad's dark pretty eyes? "fighting terrorism" is the excuse every government ever uses for literally everything
17 billion? What?
>Here's a tip, Russia doesn't want to piss off Isreal, America hates Iranian influence growing, Suadi does too
So this is about going against Iran?
This has nothing to do with ISIS or the unruly governments in the Arab world that the Western media doesn't want to highlight on?
But they'll highlight the rest?
Get the fuck out you imbecile
>>
it's soviet propaganda, it's aimed at us, no you are not getting anywhere.. I am afraid you hhave to get lost, sorry.your tunes were the best ever, but I am afraid you have to go
>>
>>171873971
Are you okay norway bro?

Go easy on the booz man it’s wednesday night
>>
>>171874074
He is a NEET living the NEET dream.
>>
File: 1516448335703.gif (1024 KB, 184x141)
1024 KB
1024 KB GIF
>If happened the situation might escalate like never ever before.
>>
File: 1526434637608.jpg (88 KB, 829x600)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>171873202
you sound like a retard and your shits all retarded. US is a dying country, once boomers fizzle out blood thirsty anti-zionists from both left and right take over. Israel and Saudis are gonna be cornered with no one to help them. In the immediate future, yes they will get some wins, but its all going to come crashing down.
>>
File: 1506479711496.png (935 KB, 899x847)
935 KB
935 KB PNG
I'm in a mental asylum for a few weeks and there's so much red on the maps by eyes are bleeding.
>>
>>171874074
we're good
now how about those bikers?... I think one of themdied herem if that is true I never got to go to him all I know it's this bandidos nigger an he he called kenneth. Fuck keneth
>>
>>171874074
He's a shitposting bot, he had over 50 posts in the last thread.
This motivates other shitposters like trump die-hard fans from plebbit
Just report and ignore
>>
please try again,
fuck you I will burn you in acid
you pieces of shit
>>
File: getrn.png (231 KB, 502x515)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
lol!
>>
>>171873932
>Yemen's democracy
lol
if Houthis were popular even with Suadi intervention they would win, the fact that Suadi hasn't been kicked out is proof they have decent popularity, there was a Yemeni that posted in SG sometime ago who basically said Iran turned Yemen into a war with Suadi

>Syrias ISIS problem
1.it's over now
2.believing the "we're fighting derrorism XD" meme is extremely bluepilled, people act in their own interest, Iran couldn't care less if Syrians were dying

>you can't prove Iran helps Houthis

but I can though, I can link you Nasrallah videos where he vehemently supports Houthis, and we all know he's an Iranian puppet basically, plus their ballistic missiles are Iranian

so at the very least, it's very strong moral support

>17 billion
yes Iran spent 17 billion in Syria
>>
>>171871855
hamas is a controlled opposition dude.

they are funded by both saudi and israel.

>>171871578
why dont you go live in israel then? since you crave the kosher cock that much i am sure they will accept weak willed faggots like you who like bending over to their jew masters.
>>
>>171874808
I believe you might be right about Iran escalating the Yemen thing. Might. I'm really thirsty for any reliable literature on the conflict.

But Syria's ISIS problem ain't over until Kurds and the US are dealt with because these two are the direct result of the ISIS war.
>>
File: 1510967952196.png (123 KB, 592x396)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>171872887
>no other country in the middle east do we help
>>
>>171875038
I hate Isreal more than any of the LARPers here, I said if I were forced to live in Iran or Isreal I would choose Isreal and so would everyone here, regardless how much they larp and pretend otherwise
>>
File: 1512414244975.png (401 KB, 480x640)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
>>171875349
>I would choose Isreal and so would everyone here
>>
>>171874808
>1.it's over now
What? Syria isn't back to what it was
Kurds and terrorists are still in the north and south
Clearly someone wants to change the narrative real quick to Iran so they can get a war
Go back to neo-con shilling you stupid faggot

>but I can though, I can link you Nasrallah videos where he vehemently supports Houthis, and we all know he's an Iranian puppet basically, plus their ballistic missiles are Iranian
well go link ahead

>yes Iran spent 17 billion in Syria
I wonder how much the Gulf states, Israel and US have spent in Syria
you want to know the number? You don't want to know.

>if Houthis were popular even with Suadi intervention they would win
Fuck you faggot,
Saudi is starving over 10 million yemenis right now and caused the worlds worst famine
because what? They couldn't win public support or get win over the population?
Are Houthis suddenly not Yemenis?


>The blockade of Yemen refers to a sea, land and air blockade on Yemen which started with the positioning of Saudi Arabian warships in Yemeni waters in 2015
>The United States had joined the blockade in October 2016

>he blockade of Yemen has been the cause of a critical situation for Yemenis, and it is worsening to the extent that United Nations mentioned Yemen is confronting with the worst global famine.
>The World Health Organization announced that the number of suspected persons to cholera in Yemen reached approximately 500,000 people.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_Yemen

keep blaming Iran you neo-con shill
>>
>>171874704
Nah man norway bro is legit

He was calling everyone in a previous thread perker while drinking

Truely a legend
>>
>>171875295
I hate that we're 2nd on that list so much, i wish carrot man would make a bluster and cut again because voted against him or some shit, last time they tried to cut aid for NK ties Sisi called Putin and basically told him "yo ruskie sell us shit"
>>
>>171874806
>FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR
>NAZI NAZI NAZI
>FEAR FEAR FEAR
>remember goyim, if we werent here to protect you, angry arabs would kill you
the post
>>
>>171874806
:'( #PrayForAshkelon
>>
File: 1505214067769.png (1.78 MB, 1126x1514)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
I miss the archive guy.
>>
>>171875349
why do you assume.“everyone else” to make yourself feel better?

no id rather live in iran than with a bunch of hook nosed rats who think of me as a cattle and who will backstab me at the first opportunity.

you must be those kind of spineless arabs loke the saudis who jist bend over whoever has power. egypt has lot of them that was proven in the war in israel where egypt retreated without telling its allies.

you guys are cowards and are literally a population of weaklings. At least Iran, levanon and houthis are standing up to the kikes.
>>
File: 1525913880098.jpg (113 KB, 645x320)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>171874806
#IstandwithIsrael
>>
>>171875854
Who?
>>
>>171875521
ISIS is over, and not everyone who doesn't agree with you is a neo-con leaf

>yemen
here
https://www.google.com.eg/search?q=%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%86+%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%B1+%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87+%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%86&oq=%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%86+%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%B1+%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87+%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%86&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

literally, pick one


>yemen starving

1. Yemen is the poorest country on the planet war or not they were starving
2. the blockade is the fault of the Houthis who repel with the help of a foreign power against the internationally recognized government(sounds familiar)

3.yemen has been at war almost as long as Syria and Yemen is smaller and denser than Syria, yet there haven't been 1/10th the deaths including starvation

houthis are Yemenis but they are not a majority
>>
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/ukraine-should-blow-up-putins-crimea-bridge
>>
>>171876237
>2. the blockade is the fault of the Houthis who repel with the help of a foreign power against the internationally recognized government(sounds familiar)

You really do hate rafidis more than yahodis huh?
>>
>>171875854
who made this?
this is the best propaganda I have ever seen. ffs
>>
File: ArchiveBot.jpg (531 KB, 1063x1508)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
>>171876197
>>
>>171872887
Yemen's agriculture went to shit ever since Saleh turned most of the arable land to produce khats instead of nutritious crops. And with people selling food supplies for money when they get it for free, it's a wonder that the famine wasn't on African levels. That country is supposed to be one of the few in the peninsula that can survive without importing any food thanks to fertile land.
>>
>>171876648
Ah yes. I remember now. I miss him too. There were those Ebin memes that I did not save about praising him. Should have saved them.
>>
>>171876063
sorry, I assumed everyone knew how shit Islamist rule is, but you guys haven't tried it like I did so I understand, sorry but you're a LARPer who hates Isreal while sitting next to his waifu

>no id rather live in iran than with a bunch of hook-nosed rats who think of me as a cattle and who will backstab me at the first opportunity.

implying that's not what happens to non-Shias in Iran, except it's state policy because fuck you

we fought Isreal more than anyone, and all we got for it is Gazans helping ISIS in Sinai, fuck Isreal but palis are cancer too
>>
>>171876237
>here
>https://www.google.com.eg/search?q=%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%86+%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%B1+%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87+%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%86&oq=%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%86+%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%B1+%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87+%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%86&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

what am i looking at? Someone giving their support for Yemeni's standing up to the ruling class of Yemen?
Didn't Egypt have an Arab spring? Did you faggots forgot you're all under the influence of US foreign policy?

>1. Yemen is the poorest country on the planet war or not they were starving
So just so the state was bad, you're absolute disregarding the fact that the situation will get worsen? Almost to the point of no return?
That's genocide btw

no rebuttal you can come up with will answer that
All you can come up with for this genocide and crime is 'iran did this'

Iran didn't help the Houthi's,
the Houthi's started with themselves from the beginning
The Saudi's losing the Houthi's started from the beginning
Iran did nothing but point to the genocide that clearly NO ONE is talking about (sounds familiar?)
and the fact that Saudi arabia is wasting over 50 billion dollars on Yemen while bombing market places and weddings
This on top of the fact that their own blockade is forcing 10 million Yemenis to starve and not get medicine for the worsening situation
>>
give up
you are just going to die
die
die
die
oh this was good, do ayone got their movie ? I can't find it.why do you hate us so much rssia)I understand why you hate us shit much
>>
>>171875521
>Saudi is starving over 10 million yemenis right now and caused the worlds worst famine
Idiots like you have said that for the last 3 years. Yet there are not hundreds of thousands or millions of dead.

UN exaggerates everything. And it's funny that you quote them considering that UN groups have condemned Assad. You're not smart.
>>
>>171876831
I'm just telling about freyyja... and the valkyries
>>
File: 1471385053235.jpg (233 KB, 2048x1319)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>171876384
>who made this?
Dunno
>>
>>171876844
>Idiots like you have said that for the last 3 years. Yet there are not hundreds of thousands or millions of dead.
>Idiots like you have said that for the last 3 years. Yet there are not hundreds of thousands or millions of dead.
>Idiots like you have said that for the last 3 years. Yet there are not hundreds of thousands or millions of dead.

>UN exaggerates everything.
the reports are coming from the Yemeni ministry hospitals
>>
File: 1526441411500.png (233 KB, 900x516)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
>>171876801
>iranians are the jews
>saudis dindu nuffin
>i want to live in israel

they are not even trying anymore
>>
>>171876374
i'm not Muslim and give no shits about the sectarianism within pisslam, but don't rebel against a government with big strong allies who give zero shits about morals then cry, also Suadi sends alot of Aid so don't give me bullshit about muh Suadi starving poor Yemeni babies because that's no different than muh poor babies killed by evil Assad,there is literally nothing to gain and everything to lose >>171876844
>>
File: ruined by homos.jpg (43 KB, 498x289)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>171876801
>everyone knew how shit Islamist rule is
>he doesn't adhere to a strictly Islamic lifestyle
>he's probably a poofter who's scared of getting a crane-based swingset for his neck
kys sodomite
>>
>>171876811
>genocide of Yemen
Yet most Yemenis outside of Yemen are in Saudi Arabia...
>while bombing market places and weddings
Whilst Assad's Syria bombed their own marketplaces, weddings, schools, etc...

>muh 10 million Yemenis are starving
Looks like they are invincible since most of those "starving" Yemenis are still alive.

You're appealing to emotions, with no facts or logic.

>Didn't Egypt have an Arab spring?
Which was reversed, you retard. That's evidence of US influence being limited.

>Someone giving their support for Yemeni's standing up to the ruling class of Yemen?
The Houthis want to bring the old ruling class, those who believed being descendants of Islam's Prophets makes you superior and thus natural ruler.
>>
File: out_with_the_trash.gif (1.95 MB, 237x240)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>171877226
>it was just a prank bro
>im just trolling
>guys, fuck the world know what i mean?
>>
>>171877320
>I can't respond so you're a jew XD
>>
File: THUD.jpg (74 KB, 466x220)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
R&U Video *fresh*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCVd6fyPQGI
>>
>>171877119
>quoting a post three times means something!
Yes, it means your brain is incapable of coming up with a rebuttal.

Where are the millions of Yemenis dead from starvation?

>the reports are coming from the Yemeni ministry hospitals
Under Houthi rule (and previously Saleh).
>>
>>171877249
>Whilst Assad's Syria bombed their own marketplaces, weddings, schools, etc...
I need citation on that, even so, I am talking about Yemen
Keep to one topic, sparky

>Looks like they are invincible since most of those "starving" Yemenis are still alive.
>>171877119
yea look at the photo, they're stronger than you'll ever be. Yemenis have lived in worst times. Doesn't mean it isn't genocide

>You're appealing to emotions, with no facts or logic.
Literally look at the image,
>About 130 children die every day in Yemen from starvation and disease, Save the Children says
>https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/11/16/about-130-children-die-every-day-in-yemen-from-starvation-and-disease-save-the-children-says.html

>he Houthis want to bring the old ruling class, those who believed being descendants of Islam's Prophets makes you superior and thus natural ruler.
Sounds like something the Yemeni public should decide on themselves
Not have Saudi arabia bomb them because they cant get their puppet in power
>>
>>171876811
>>171877413
you never responded to me
>>
File: fuck_outta_here.jpg (170 KB, 600x400)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>171877481

>Where are the millions of Yemenis dead from starvation?
Your brain must be incapable of reading
I said theere are over 10 million Yemenis starving

starving
did I say dead? you retard?
Look at the image>>171877119
baby aint dead yet
Yemeni aint dead yet
Still starving tho
>>
anyone got the movie here and can link us

faen jeg vill slutt å ttykke på den jovla mokkadriten her
>>
File: pls_no_proof.jpg (216 KB, 959x749)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>171877481
>pls no proof
>pls you're wrong
>I can't acknowledge the other side of the story
>>
File: 1523842791654.jpg (138 KB, 1235x1159)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>
>>171877599
yemen was starving before the Saudis started bombing, that's your response, and the petrodollars that will flow in following the end of the war will make it better than ever

>muh blockade
Syria is facing the same supposed blocked, 10 times more death in Syria than in Yemen
>>
File: top kek.png (512 KB, 800x600)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
>>
>>171877413
Hey, you're that coptic christian, right?
>>
>>
>>171878066
yes
>>
File: 1318562278001.jpg (40 KB, 600x762)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
What will happen first?

The Aleppo Offensive Part II or Yarmouk being cleared?
>>
File: Screenshot_244.png (39 KB, 789x523)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
muh poor innocent Houthis
>>
>>171878014

>Iran didn't help the Houthi's,
>the Houthi's started with themselves from the beginning
>The Saudi's losing the Houthi's started from the beginning
>Iran did nothing but point to the genocide that clearly NO ONE is talking about (sounds familiar?)
>and the fact that Saudi arabia is wasting over 50 billion dollars on Yemen while bombing market places and weddings
>This on top of the fact that their own blockade is forcing 10 million Yemenis to starve and not get medicine for the worsening situation

you forgot to answer the rest

>and the petrodollars that will flow in following the end of the war will make it better than ever
>and the petrodollars that will flow in following the end of the war will make it better than ever
>and the petrodollars that will flow in following the end of the war will make it better than ever
Thank you for showing everyone you're conditioned neo-con mindset

>ignoring the blockade that causes
>The World Health Organization announced that the number of suspected persons to cholera in Yemen reached approximately 500,000 people
>Yemen is confronting with the worst global famine.
>the blockade of Yemen refers to a sea, land and air blockade on Yemen which started with the positioning of Saudi Arabian warships in Yemeni waters in 2015 with the Saudi invasion of Yemen. The United States had joined the blockade in October 2016,
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_Yemen
>>
File: GettyImages_902936156.0.jpg (87 KB, 1200x800)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>171877549
>I need citation on that,
https://www.hrw.org/news/2012/08/15/syria-fighter-planes-strike-aleppo-hospital

Here from Human Rights Watch, which condemns Saudi and Israel.

>sparky
I don't know who that is. But I'm guessing it's someone who traumatized you. There's a cyberbullying hotline in Canada, you should use it.

>photo shows people who are suffering, therefore it's genocide!
You're incredibly dumb. Here's a photo of Syrians suffering, Assad is committing genocide!

>Literally look at the image,
Literally: Appeal to emotion fallacy.

>About 130 children die every day in Yemen from starvation and disease, Save the Children says

And 7000 children die in Canada everyday, https://globalnews.ca/news/3811632/7000-newborns-die-every-day-according-to-new-un-report/

Your numbers are massively inflated anyway. This is from the UN (5000 children dead, unlike the 50 000 bullshit number): https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/16/yemen-war-children-dead-injured-malnourished

You believe in something just because it is written without having the ability to do critical thinking.

>>171877549
>Sounds like something the Yemeni public should decide on themselves
Well most Yemenis are increasingly secular and many of them want to separate from North Yemen.

>Not have Saudi arabia bomb them because they cant get their puppet in power
They're both Arabians, and thus one race. The borders are made up by colonialists Brits, the people you worship.
>>
>>171869139
fuck off kike
>>171872068
yes
>>
File: ewgrtr.png (16 KB, 982x195)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>171877975
>0 deaths, casualty: sand
>the absolute state of gods chosen
>>
>>171877699
You idiots have been saying they were starving for years. Starving means being hungry to the point where it's fatal. People can't survive years of starvation.

You're a retard, that's very clear. 1 baby dying =/= millions of baby dying or starving.

>>171877881
>projects begging
>links from Google are fact when it supports my position!
>implying you wouldn't reject those same links if they were anti Assad.
>>
>>171878297
BASED
>>
>>171878560
>i literally dont know how malnutrition and famine works: the argument
>>
>>171878317
houthis have been rebelling since 2006, and were put down by the government before for rebelling, Iran poured fuel on Yemen I think in 2013, that's when Syria Was at its peak with ISIS and other Suadi backed terrorists controlling 70% of Syria, i repeat again, Syria was traded for Yemen
>>
>>171878614
>I literally have no reading comprehension and thinks millions can survive famine for years without at least 100k deaths

You're retarded. This is what real famine of millions result: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-somalia-aid-food/under-pressure-donors-urged-to-help-avoid-famine-in-somalia-idUSKBN1GH2W1

>260k deaths
Now compare with Yemen
>20k deaths overall
>>
>>171878698
Iran does not give one shit about Yemen basically, they just used it to play chess with Suadi, you'll see, Yemen will end when Syria ends
>>
>>171878346
>You're incredibly dumb
>that's not genocide
>this is genocide

>You believe in something just because it is written without having the ability to do critical thinking.

You're literally ignoring the deaths because it doesn't agree with your narrative?
>oh guys look away, Yemen isn't actually getting genocided right now
lmao what, your mindset is fucked

>They're both Arabians, and thus one race. The borders are made up by colonialists Brits, the people you worship.
Woah waoh Saudi Arabia is not Arabia
The Saud family does not control Arabs or the Arab world that consists of 300 million people
How deluded can you be to think this?

The problem in Yemen is to be dealt with Yemenis, not the Saud family.
>>
File: vasily stepanov.jpg (55 KB, 610x385)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>hitler wanted to genocide this

daily reminder naziaboos are below scum
>>
>>171878317
>repeating a previous post
You're a brainlet who can't argue.
>>
>>171878784
>hurr hurr I need a special number to fit my argument that malnutrition and famine does or doesnt exist

You are seriously the stupidest motherfucking leaf in this thread.
>>
>>171878967
America could use some Yemen style blockades desu

Starving mutts when?
>>
File: shoe mentality.jpg (97 KB, 1200x925)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>171878297
>>
>>171878560
>You idiots have been saying they were starving for years.
but you said I said they died? Which I didn't
>>171876844
>Idiots like you have said that for the last 3 years. Yet there are not hundreds of thousands or millions of dead.
>Yet there are not hundreds of thousands or millions of dead.

No one said they died, not even the Yemenis, only you stated this. So are you afraid to retract your own flawed statements?

>You're a retard, that's very clear. 1 baby dying =/= millions of baby dying or starving.
woawh sparky, relax, no one is talking about deaths, they're talking about people who are about to die
And they have been saying that for over 3 years
Your point being?
Are you incapable of reading or coming up with your own thoughts? Or do you make your own narrative that way as long as no one bothers you?
>>171878560
>links from Google are fact when it supports my position!
complains about UN reports
instantly disregards third-party reports
hahah implying you were learn anything in your life whilst being this ignorant right in front of the facts
>>
>>171878698
>Iran poured fuel on Yemen I think in 2013
What did they do?
Did Nasrallah make videos?
fuck off, Yemenis rose up to arms by themselves

> Syria was traded for Yemen
citation needed for your conspiracy
>>
File: 15193729193.jpg (8 KB, 211x239)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>171878888
That post wasn't even directed to you?
Are you afraid that you lost your argument now and are just bashing randomly?
>>
>>171878888
Kek is real. Quads of Truth.

>>171878879
>still quoting statements verbatim as if it was an argument
You're trying too hard to hide your symptoms of trauma.

I never said what Assad did is genocide. Neither what Assad or Saudi Arabia does is genocide, because neither are seeking sect/ethnic removals.

>You're literally ignoring the deaths
I refute bullshit numbers because they are wrong. UN reports 5000 children dead. Your nonsensical source reports 50 000 dead.

>lmao what, your mindset is fucked
Not an argument.

>>171878879
>Woah waoh Saudi Arabia is not Arabia
Yeah it is. It's in the name, dummy.
>The Saud family does not control Arabs
Of course not. And neither do the Houthis, or the Emaratis. Or the Qataris. This is why it's none of your business or Iran for that matter who wins over whom.

>the Arab world that consists of 300 million people
Most of the "Arab world" is not Arab, dummy. Just because they speak Arabic and have adopted the identity of their conquerors, does not make them Arab.

>The problem in Yemen is to be dealt with Yemenis, not the Saud family.
They're both the same race. Sauds are Najdi who were flooded by South Arabian migrations during the antiquity.
>>
>>171878820
>Iran does not give one shit about Yemen basically, they just used it to play chess with Suadi, you'll see,
I can say the same thing about Suadi and their bombings of weddings
>>
File: Screenshot_245.png (7 KB, 1057x54)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>171879317
sectarian uprising by Houthis that's been going on since 2004 =/= Yemenis rose up to arms
>>
>>171878297
>launched rockets into saudi arabia
How can you not love them?
>>
File: 1516104517405.jpg (19 KB, 400x320)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>171879418
>Yemen: More than 50,000 children expected to die of starvation and

>more than 50,000 excepted
>Your nonsensical source reports 50 000 dead.

hahahahahahahah, so triggered hes trying to point the blame on something else

>>171879418
>Saudi Arabia
Arabia is in the name buddy
They own the Arab world
>>
>>171879486
muh weddings/ muh gassed babies/muh barrel bombs
same thing
dude seriously? have you learned nothing from the Syrian war?
>>
>>171879539
>sectarian uprising by Houthis that's been going on since 2004 =/= Yemenis rose up to arms
Exactly, 2004
How did Iran do anything
>>
>>171879692
>ignoring Yemen genocide
>trying to compare it to Syrian war with terrorists
hah, o-ok?
>>
>>171879710
they made it serious by arming them, idk how though, to be honest, but they definitely do, most likely through a 3rd party

>>171879784
>Be terrorist in syria
>bomb civilians
>be Houthi in Yemen
>bomb Civilians

houthis=terrorists
>>
okay who ever did this of you, come back to me. thatt's the most spooky shit I've seen all my life.come home to me, coe back to your father.

jesus christ this russian propaganda is ten timmes anything we can make
>>
>>171879961
>they made it serious by arming them, idk how though, to be honest, but they definitely do, most likely through a 3rd party
so were going off your theories and not the fact that Yemen was supplied by Soviet arms for 70 years and practically every Yemeni has an ak-47?
>>171873932
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

>>171879961
>comparing both wars with they're completely irrelevant
o-ok then
bomb the sandniggers yeehah
>>
>>171879246
If they were starving for years, most of them would be dead. That's a logical followup that has to be told to you because you're too dumb to think a step ahead.

>sparky
Kek. You are so desperate that you bring up a name to garner support.

>who are about to die
Yeah so they've been about to die for years now and yet haven't. That's partly why I'm mocking you but you're too daft to understand.

>And they have been saying that for over 3 years
It's bullshit and you're dumb for believing it.

>Are you incapable of reading or coming up with your own thoughts? Or do you make your own narrative that way as long as no one bothers you?
I'm not the one who repeats propaganda. That's you.

>UN reports is equal or worth less than Save the Children
You don't know anything about facts or their validity, even if they were shown to be in front of you.

>>171879411
It's hard not to mock you when you're such a laughing stock.
>>
>>171880161
not theories, the ballistic missiles they use in Suadi are Iranian made, if they can get ballistic missiles they can get anything
>>
>>171880163
>If they were starving for years, most of them would be dead. That's a logical followup that has to be told to you because you're too dumb to think a step ahead.

>if you guys are saying 50,000 childs should starve to dead
>i mean its been 3 years, come on guys why arent they dead yet!
>fake news!
lmfao, the audacity of your narrow minded soul
I feel bad for your parents

The only laughing stock is you trying to cover up your own tracks because you have no reading comprehension
>>
>>171879095

we export food

egypt, otoh

>Egypt ploughs cash into food imports to stop bread shortages

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/egypt-ploughs-cash-food-imports-head-bread-shortages-992178525
>>
>>171880408
iran steps up support for houthis

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-yemen-iran-houthis/exclusive-iran-steps-up-support-for-houthis-in-yemens-war-sources-idUSKBN16S22R


iran supports houthi air defence

http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/irans-support-to-houthi-air-defenses-in-yemen


desu I think if Houthis can get all this through the blockade then Suadi is sandnigger tier at blockades too, just like they are with everything else
>>
>>171879675
Wrong. Your source says 50 000 children died in 2017. That's not "about to die" but actually dead. It's bullshit and it contradicts the UN report:
>. It says more than 50,000 children are believed to have died in 2017.
Your Cucknadian source: https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/11/16/about-130-children-die-every-day-in-yemen-from-starvation-and-disease-save-the-children-says.html

Arabia refers to the land of the Arabian peninsula. The Arab world is not the same thing.

Also Putin sells arms to Saudi Arabia. You're cucked from all sides!
>>
>>171880382
>ot theories, the ballistic missiles they use in Suadi are Iranian made, if they can get ballistic missiles they can get anything
They were scud missiles
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scud#1994_Yemen_civil_war

How can the Yemenis get more missiles now if there has been a blockade for 3 years
Are you telling me Iran has been moving around US ships this entire time and went into Yemen delivering missiles before 2012?
I find it hard to believe Iran has any business in Yemen until 2015 when they saw an opportunity to shine light on the crimes of Saudi Arabia as they did on ISIS and Wahhabits going into Syria and Iraq
>>
>>171880408
>if you guys are saying 50,000 childs should starve to dead
Your source says 50 000 are dead. There's no "should".

I have to quote things verbatim because even third worlders can read better than you. You're an object of mockery for being more idiotic than your parents think.
>>
>>171880913
the recent ones are Iranian, also I linked sources, and I just said that that Suadi is probably shit with it's blockade or Iran bypasses it through some "charity" or 3rd party like Muslim brotherhood(which they support btw)
>>
>>171881230
so much for muh based anti-Wahhabist Iranians
>>
File: hezbollah flag.gif (14 KB, 128x103)
14 KB
14 KB GIF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR1pKWw4p-o
>>
>>171881393
you the shia from yesterday or someone else?
>>
>>171878967
>hurr durr comparing scenarios to expose a lie isn't a thing
>hurr durr can't analyze quantities to judge something
I'd say Socrates is rolling in his grave but I'm sure he wouldn't expect subhuman Mutts to be capable of logic if he was alive today.

Here's the Irish Famine: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)
>1 million dead

>inb4 Not modern
That's why the Somalian example was used.
>>
>>171880832
>Middle East, regional and Western sources say.
>Sources with knowledge of the military movements, who declined to be identified,
oh-ok

>The coalition also claims that Iran has sent new missile systems into Yemen, displaying captured shipments as evidence.


litreally nothing in those articles does it have any concrete proof that it came from Iran and/or Iran was the ones who wanted to deliver those.
You are acting like the Islamic Republic won't sell their military arms, just like US does.

Just because Soviet and US weapons are found everywhere, shouldn't we blaming US and Soviet for all the problems?
No you ironically dont do that, you just pick on whatever you want when the time in convenient.

>>171880834
So wait, 50,000 dead doesn't seem right to you?
Weren't you going off all going about millions of millions not dead yet?
Wow even 50,000 doesn't satisfy your stomach for ignorance.
Disgusting.
>>
>>171881479
w-what?
>>
>>171881626
there was a shia lebAnon here yesterday, we discussed the leb civil war and had a mini one
>>
>>171881590
>So wait, 50,000 dead doesn't seem right to you?
Ah so now it's not "50 000 should have died" but "50 000 actually died and it sounds right!". You're inconsistent and incoherent.

The UN numbers show 5000 children dead so far as a result of starvation.

>Weren't you going off all going about millions of millions not dead yet?
Exactly. Your bullshit about millions about to die from famine is so nonsensical, that not even millions are dead. Heck, not even half a hundred thousand (that's 50 000) children have died.

Disgusting is a good signature for you, it correctly describes your feeble mind.
>>
>>171881806
Are you Christian? I'm Christian Lebanese.
>>
>>171881908
yes i'm copt
>>
>>171881908
Ethnic cleansing of P*lis from Lebanon when?
>>
File: malnourished_yemeni.jpg (5 KB, 300x168)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>171881868
> You're inconsistent and incoherent.
>Exactly. Your bullshit about millions about to die from famine is so nonsensical, that not even millions are dead. Heck, not even half a hundred thousand (that's 50 000) children have died.
>>
>>171881908
dumb diaspora
>>
>>171882047
muh dead babies, regime change now
t.you
>>
File: yemen-.jpg (133 KB, 660x440)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>171882124
>>171881868

no one is saying regime change
everyone is saying stop the bombing
nice dodge
>>
>>171882107
you're the Shia from yesterday, that's more like it

make simulation of civil war pls
>>
File: blind_eye.jpg (10 KB, 321x157)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
> You're inconsistent and incoherent.
>Exactly. Your bullshit about millions about to die from famine is so nonsensical, that not even millions are dead. Heck, not even half a hundred thousand (that's 50 000) children have died.
>>
>>171881948
Nice. My ancestors were influenced by Egyptian culture. And both of our ancestors fought the same enemies, including the Israelites. And we are both forced to adopt Arab identity.

>>171882014
When the country gets uncucked. I think there's a higher chance of Egyptians kicking out Palis.

>>171882047
>appeal to emotion: the post
Go be a braindead leftist somewhere else, /leftypol/
>>171882255
>>171882220
>thinks repeating statements and posting pictures are arguments

>>171882124
This. He is dumb and using the same false arguments that the anti Assad crowd uses.
>>
File: CqYGo79WAAASmrk.jpg (64 KB, 910x752)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>171881495
>M-MUH ONE TRILLION DEATHS!
>literally downplaying a famine deliberated by Saudis blockading by sperging about how 20k deaths "isn't famine"

You are honestly the dumbest fucking leaf, a famine is a famine, and you going full retard by showing famines with bigger deaths doesn't counter anything. Go join KSA's army in Yemen and get shot please
>>
>>171882226
I remember destroying him. His religious positions were exposed when he refused to say anything to them.

That's the best they can do. They can only focus on what they think are weaknesses in the armor. They do not try to refute areas of a topic where they know they'll lose, like the discussion of religion and ethnic realities of the Middle East.
>>
File: inbreds.jpg (301 KB, 1200x737)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>171869247
>8 month old
>>
>>171882360
WE
>>
File: 1469316448141.jpg (29 KB, 342x342)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>171882507
>it's the WE WUZ PHOENICIANZ retard

hahah holy shit this fucking retard
>>
>>171882220
show me one source that says 100000 total deaths happened, keep in mind Yemen is denser, poorer, and more populated than Syria, and they have been going on for the same time, but half a mil died in Syria
>>
>>171882569
at least he clings to his ancestors
you don't even know what type of yuropoor your's were
>>
File: starving_yemeni.jpg (87 KB, 1200x630)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>171881868
> You're inconsistent and incoherent.
>Exactly. Your bullshit about millions about to die from famine is so nonsensical, that not even millions are dead. Heck, not even half a hundred thousand (that's 50 000) children have died.
>thats not genocide or famine
>SYRIA is genocide
>stop looking at Yemen goyims, the UN reports are lying to you
>the post
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 1000x800)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
this so much, fuck muslims and their cuckold religion
>>
>>171882574
here your butt buddy linked one >>171880834
from 2017
I wonder if they do a count now if it'll be higher than 100,000 or lower
>>
>>171882676
>his ancestors
A fucking LARP, at least Copts have actual evidence they are related to Kangz.
>>
>>171882692
I don't even deny that people are starving, but you know it's a war, right?
>>
>>171882507
WUZ
>>
File: 1508729826113.jpg (57 KB, 600x600)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>171882395
I didn't say there was no famine. I said it didn't affect millions. You are ignoring historical examples because your shitty brain cannot understand context.
>b-but a famine is a famine
>muh genocide!

>if you are anti Islamist Iran or call out the bullshit of the tolerant Muslim of Sect X, you must be pro Saudi
Imagine being this retarded. Pic related, it's you.
>>
>>171882758
So just because they pay for your lunch means you have to bend over for their demands?
You do understand what you are implementing is no different than any other nation trying to do the exact same thing
>>
>>171882806
PHOENICIANS
>>
>>171882569
>>171882774
>>171882787
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/07/ancient-dna-reveals-fate-mysterious-canaanites

You have no ancient history which is why you feel the need to destroy it.
>>
>>171882692
muslims are being ounsihed by god daily, when will they convert?
>>
>>171882911
N
>>
>>171882806
>muh genocide!
muh genocide is bombing weddings and putting up a blockade to stop medicine and food for over 10 million yemenis
Forcing people to starve to their last day isn't genocide to you?
>>
File: 757.jpg (56 KB, 1022x547)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>171882806
>I didn't say there was no famine
>"You idiots have been saying they were starving for years. Starving means being hungry to the point where it's fatal. People can't survive years of starvation."

Ok lad, go start talking about Canaan and Carthage now, the circus is here
>>
lol I just realized, these fucks dont care about Syria or Yemen
they're just against Iran and Shias
fucking deluded sad fucks
>>
what would happen if Israel hypothetically collapsed? Palestine seems like a meme nation that's just used as a wedge in global politics. Would Syria and Egypt and SA and Iran and Turkey start fighting over it?
>>
>>171882692
>still thinking only quoting out of textual context is an argument
Inbreeding sure leads to retardation.

I never said what happened in Syria was genocide. I was mocking your exaggerations. Meanwhile you:
>Syrian killings aren't genocide
>but Yemenis killed by Saudis is genocide despite the fact there are millions of Yemenis in Saudi Arabia
And you also deny UN reports when it suits you. Keep seething.
>>
File: 151248943234.jpg (13 KB, 157x143)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>171883135
>implying the wars were stupposed to stop after WW1-WW2

>>171853903
>>171853903
>>
>hamas says 50 of the killed were memebrs of their group
apologize right now
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/hamas-leader-says-50-gazans-killed-were-members-of-group/
>>
>>171883237
SHEIT
>>
>>171883237
>Syrian killings aren't genocide
never said that, in fact, it was genocide you fucking idiot, that's why Russia and Iran went in to help in behalf of Syrians invitation
w.e faggot, keep hating on iran
>>
>>171882806
don't bother, most of the people on this board are like the hippies who were obsessed with eastern shit, this is just the other side of the coin, righties supporting an Islamist Shia as if they're good and not the best of the worst

Do you speak Arabic or you a rootles bastard?do consider yourself Arab?Levantine Arab? desu i still cling to being Arab because Copts will never be other than a minority
>>
>>171882998
>hurr durr here's a madeup definition of genocide!
This is the UN definition:
>In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

>Killing members of the group;
>Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
>Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
>Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

>Forcing people to starve to their last day isn't genocide to you?
If you were smart you'd be arguing they are atrocities and realize that not all atrocities are genocide. The latter is a specific word with its own definition.

>>171883006
>I cannot read a simple post
I know. Try to read it again. I was refuting the notion that millions were starving, not that there was absolutely no starving. My first post in this thread affirms there are starving. It's the magnitude that is the issue.
>>
File: (((phoenician))).png (25 KB, 580x692)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
did u know taht christians are phoenishans while the mooslems have no identity?
they were born from poo, they just simply popped into existence in arabia and then came here :DDD
fuck moslems
>>
>>171883368
muh based Ruskies and Iranians intervented to save Syrian babies

when will you blue pilled fucks learn that it's just politics? god you guys will be disappointed when Russia starts acting the US does when they become an empire too
>>
>>171883587
like the US does*
>>
>>171883368
>herpie derpie it was genocide so Russia helped the side that died less!
Right all of those starving kids who are also being barreled bombed by a superior air power (Syrian govt) is not genocide... But a similar thing in Yemen is suddenly genocide. You're inconsistent.

>hating on Iran
I don't hate it. Most Iranians I've talked to however do.
>>
>>171883389
I'm not Arab and can understand/speak Arabic. I just don't write it well. I think Egypt can in the future move from the Arab identity. There are still Berbers who don't identify as Arab. It's not far fetched for Egypt to reclaim its identity.

I don't usually come to /sg/ often. What were the reaction of the retards when Netyanahu convinced Putin before striking IRGC? Was it more denials?
>>
>>171883774
It's a fucking shitty bomb dropped from a heli, it's not preventing supplies getting through. Saudis are literally blockading and denying basic supplies to the North, enabling famine and disease.
>>
File: 1436182749975.jpg (35 KB, 473x477)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>171884082
>I'm not Arab
>>
>>171882758
Germanic lands AD 476. Give it back everyone.
>>
>>171882806
>i say it didnt affect millions

>The famine in Yemen[10] since spring 2017 is threatening over 17 million people;[11][12][13][14] over 3.3 million children and pregnant or lactating women suffer from acute malnutrition.[15] Over 100,000 affected children are in Al Hudaydah Governorate with the city of Al Hudaydah worst affected area of the province.[16] According to the Norwegian Refugee Council the famine in Yemen will soon reach "biblical proportions".[17]

Total deaths
Unknown
Estimated more than 50,000 of only children only in 2017

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famine_in_Yemen_(2016–present)

suck more saudi cock
>>
File: 1524194902669.jpg (102 KB, 700x933)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>171883278
>timesofisrael
>>
File: 1526369362371m.jpg (69 KB, 919x1024)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>171884082
>i am not arab
sure thing mahmoud

>egypt move from arab identity

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>171884082
Egyptians consider themselves to be Egyptian far more than Arab, but denying the Arab speaking world including both our countries shares a lot culturally and linguistically and should cooperate more and not sell each other to the highest bidder is dumb desu

idk i wasn't here for that either, بوتين طلع اى كلام و ممكن يبيع أى حد, خسارة ال قلت لقينا حد يقم معانا ضد الكيان الصهيونى

little test for your Arabic
>>
>>171883587
When/If Russians start acting like scumbags we will shit on them, right now they are kinda fine.
>>
>>171884648
خسارة انا قلت*
حد يقف معانا*
>>
>>171883584
>>171884192
Arabian Muslims have identity. They have their Arabian ancestors.

Iranians are proud of their pre Islamic identity.

But Levantines like you have this weird fetish for Arabness. You've been indoctrinated.

>>171884144
>what was Ghouta siege
>what are the many sieges in Syria during the civil war
You're unable to think logically.

>>171884144
>denying basic supplies to the North,
That's false though. Even HRW admits so. What they point out is that Saudis make it harder for supplies to get in, not that there are none getting. https://twitter.com/KenRoth/status/955392807912566784

The problem is a lot of those supplies get bought by people (not Houthis) and sold for profit. Do you think the Saudis want to completely starve the population? They have lots of Yemenis and they're going to be the ones to pay the reconstruction and medical bill.

>>171884424
>affects millions but only 10k died so far
>you like the Saudis for calling out fake news
>muh 50k deaths of children
I've already refuted your source. See >>171878346
UN disagrees with you on death count.

Also
>believing the Norwegian REFUGEE council
Next you'll say you like what's happening in Scandinavia with the whole refugee crisis.

>>171884638
Just 100 years ago, Egyptians didn't identify as Arabs.
Also, stop using soft Ether VPNs with a Japanese proxy. That's against the rules.
>>
>>171884206
You should be happy if your politicians don't keep giving your land for free to foreigners.
>>
>>171884678
they will, all empires are empires, Ukraine and Georgia are perfect examples that show that Russia doesn't care about going to war on shaky grounds
>>
>>171884834
>comparing a fucking couple month long siege with open corridors for aids to years of total blockade

you are losing the argument, kike.
>>
>>171884834
m8 the phoenicians are dead and have been dead for thousands of years
claiming to be one is retarded
we're mutts, mixed with every empire that controlled our territory
>>
>>171883587
What is the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
answer me that riddle
>>
>>171884834
>>171885026

ghouta and Yemen are the same, sieges in a war, there has never been and will never be a war without a siege, all the BS the western world talks about being moral and muh civilians and muh indiscriminate firing
1. is horseshit and everyone knows it
2. is thrown at the window when the west is the one doing the firing
>>
>>171884648
I'm sure many Egyptians and others wouldn't want to share the same ethnicity with Khaleejis or Palestinians. Arabians are their own group. Just look how they behave, dress and speak. Totally different from the rest.
>>171884648
You're saying Putin can say anything and he may betray anyone. And then something about resistance to Zionists. Those letters are too small.
>>
>>171884834
if you werent a brainlet you would have checked the sources and realized that those numbers arent stated by the norwegian refugee council.

>he thinks that people affected by acute famine must die in millions in a year from famine in the current age.

holy shit you must be underage
>>
>>171885221
1. ISIS would have been defeated by the international coalition2. yes Russians played a huge role in defeating ISIS, but even Putin justifies it by saying it's in our self-interest because he doesn't want another war in Chechnya or something like al-queda in the Muslim regions in Russia
>>
>>171885237
no they are not the same.

There is a siege that lets aids coming in, and there is a siege that is TOTAL LAND SEA AND AIR BLOCKADE, thay doesnt even let aid coming in.

>>171885281
Egyptians are arabs. Many of them are rape babies spawns of bani hilal read your history retard.
>>
>>171885026
Hodeidah was an "open corridor" too, dummy. How do you think Houthis got their missiles?
>you're a mahmoud
>oh now you're a kike
You're really dumb.
>>171885072
The empires were the elites and rarely mixed with the locals. The mongrelization would have happened as a result of migrations (many were refugees going to Lebanon). Still Lebanese are the closest to the Phoenicians and have not changed much.

>>171885367
You're so stupid and butthurt you need to reply twice to a post. The first time isn't enough as you still feel very stressed.

Your numbers were already refuted. Now go cry, proxyfag.

>hurr durr there isn't even 50 000 dead from famine yet millions are starving!
You: Zero understanding of mathematics.
>>
File: Poroshenko.jpg (51 KB, 647x352)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>
>>171885281
I think Arab is a culture/language/Race(like white or black)
that includes many different ethnicities because Egypt has nothing to do with Arabs is just being edgy desu
>>
>>171885840
saying Egypt has nothing to do with Arabs*
>>
>>171885011
Georgians brought that upon themselves
>muh lets attack a place with russian troops
>wtf why are russians attacking us back
Ukraine is debatable.
>>
>>171885676
>starvation = death
You are really dumb, nigga
We had decades of starvation and malnutrition in the northwest of brazil, almost no one died, but you can see the effects of it by looking to any nordestino today
>>
>>171885483
ISIS would have devoured Syria and behead all Syrians if it wasnt for Russia
What are u on about again?
>>
>>171885627
>t-they are not the same!
>this siege is different from that siege because one makes me feel bad!
>total blockade even though the UN gets in and even though missile shipments get it
>no aid getting in despite Saudi critics admitting to it
>>171885627
>Egyptians are arabs.
Wrong.

>Genetic analysis of modern Egyptians reveals that they have paternal lineages common to indigenous North-East African populations primarily and to Near Eastern peoples to a lesser extent—these lineages would have spread during the Neolithic and were maintained by the predynastic period.[103][104]

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptians#Genetic_history

>muh banu hilal

Oh look it's the type of retard who thinks a desert peninsula with no river and lake can have a big population that can replace a land of millions.
>>
>>171885627
genetically literally no, we're 80% Egyptian, but no one who is serious defionies arab by genetics only

http://www.cairoscene.com/Buzz/National-Geographic-s-DNA-Analysis-Proves-Egyptians-Are-Only-17-Arab
>>
>>171886062
Those starvation in Brazil didn't effect millions, which is my point you stupid monkey. If they did, you'd have seen a few thousands of dead at the very minimum. Heck, usually it's history you'll see hundreds of thousands.
>>
>>171886097
ISIS did that to 70% of Syria lel
>>
>>171885676
>b-but muh mathematics
not an argument
>numbers are refuted
>he literally responded with garbage like “muh dead babies”

debating is clearly not your strength, if you assume anyone who points out your stupidity is butthurt to make yourself feel better then go for it. kike arab

>Hodeidah was an "open corridor" too, dummy. How do you think Houthis got their missiles?

you clearly dont know what an open corridor for aids on asiege mean right?

also "muh iranian missile" argument doesnt fly here unless its proven.
>>
>>171886293
>also "muh iranian missile" argument doesnt fly here unless its proven

Do you want to inspect the missile yourself? every source says it's Iranian
>>
>>171886232
>Those starvation in Brazil didn't effect millions, which is
it did, kys
your definition of starvation is dumb
>>
>>171886097
As opposed to Assad bombing and killing his own people?
>>
>>171886097
ISIS got crushed by Kurds and the American in Syria. Russia helped Assad against the rebels who were about to take Latakia.

>>171886293
>mathematics are not arguments
Of course to a primitive brain, maths is too complicated to understand.

>too stupid to follow a conversation before jumping in like a screaming retard

I refuted the numbers by showing the UN report. Here it is again because you're too incompetent to use CTRL+F https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/16/yemen-war-children-dead-injured-malnourished

And you're not pointing out any stupidity except your own. Which is why your posts are full of denials, fallacies, lack of basic understanding of arithmetics and . Pointing out you being butthurt is just the cherry on top of all the pile of shit that is your retardation. You're not just primitive in the area of logic but also primitive in emotional stability

>what is an open corridor
>but missiles don't count
Yeah the Saudis were bombed by missiles that appeared out of nowhere. I didn't know the Houthis had their own weapons factory.

Saudis get their weapons from the US and the Houthis get it from Iran.

>unless it's proven
You wouldn't know what proof is. Go ahead and try to explain in your own words what proof means. I bet you cannot and I bet you'll just end up projecting your traits.

>>171886788
>2% of 9 million is millions of people

There's a strong correlation in this thread with those who believe in Iranian propaganda and the inability to do simple math.
>>
>>171886872
fuck off
>>
>>171886980
>ISIS got crushed by Kurds and the American in Syria
This we never get any credit in these threads for ending ISIS, it’s ridiculous. If it wasn’t for Trump ISIS May have beaten Assad.
>>
>>171886980
You don't know shit about brazil you fucking dumb nigger, 1872 was not the only time that brazil faced starvation problems in northeast, we only solved the problem in the last 20 years
>>
>>171886980
rebels are all queda/ISIS style Islamists,
>>
>>171886872
>ISIS and Salafiscums genocides anyone that isn't on their side
>muh assad killing his own people
what do you expect? it's a fucking civil war
>>
>>171886437
>every "western" source says its iranian

ftfy

>>171886142
>>171886136
>muh genetics

literally 56% tier argument.
go ask any egyptian now, thwy will answer “i am an arab”

they speak arabic, their culture is arabic, thwir names are arabic. it has been so for hundreds of years, you can spout as much bullshit about genetics as you want because if we go by that argument then there are almost no arabs in the world since most of them have mixed up with other ethnicities.
>>
>>171887183
Bombing civilians v beheading civilians

Largely a superficial argument. Both sides are bad, Assad just seemed to gain the upper hand.
>>
Woah, i just drank a bunch of chocolate milk and i am starting to regret it.
>>
>>171887115
The correct word you're looking for is "malnutrition" you dumb monkey. What happened in Brazil just 20 years ago was not starvation.

>>171887137
I know that many are. But they were not ISIS exactly as well. They were the weaker version.
>>
>>171887234
got any other sources?

and that's why I say no one defines Arab by genetics only
>>171887299
no, I know and follow Syrians on social media, Assad is 20 million times better than the best rebel, I can give you a name of a guy who was in the opposition for 4 years and now thinks "son of the revolution(as the rebels call it)" is the worst insult you can call someone
>>
>>171887234
First you said
>hurr durr you're rape babies
And then when evidence was shown
>genetics is a mutt argument!

You're allergic to empirical evidence.

>go ask any egyptian now, thwy will answer “i am an arab”
Because they've been misled. Just like the South Asians in London who say they are ethnic Brits are also misled.

>they speak arabic
And speaking English doesn't make you an Englishman.

>their culture is arabic
LMAO They have little in common with Saudis and the Arabs of the peninsula. Egyptian culture is more influence from the Ottomans. They have more in common with people from Turkey than they do with a Jordanian or a Qatari.

>thwir names are arabic
And many Asians in America have English names. Many Europeans have Hebrew names.

>then there are almost no arabs in the world since most of them have mixed up with other ethnicities.
Wrong: https://genome.cshlp.org/content/26/2/151.full

Do you really think a peninsula where people have been fucking each other's cousin isn't going to be pure?
>>
>>171887409
>Starvation is a severe deficiency in caloric energy intake, below the level needed to maintain an organism's life. It is the most extreme form of malnutrition
Again, your defintion is retarded
>>
>>171887864
>below the level needed to maintain an organism's life.
>yet people can miraculously survive years whiole being starved
You're a retard for contradicting your supposed definition that you just googled without putting much thought into.
>>
>>171887722
>social media
Maybe you should ask the millions of displaced Syrians who lost family because a dictator wouldn’t step down peacefully.
>>
File: 1525063335862.jpg (40 KB, 545x478)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>171887999
>why did assad just step down and hand over his country to salafist jihadis
>>
>>171886980
>again m-muh mathematics

there is no point in tryharding to sound smart. we know.you are a retard by now. if you have the mathematic formula that explains your argument then go for it, if you dont then stfu about mathematics

>i refuted your numbers(that were stated by multiple sources) by showing other numbers from the ((UN))that i agree with

wow epic rebuttal there. is this the rebuttal you were bragging about earlier?

>Yeah the Saudis were bombed by missiles that appeared out of nowhere. I didn't know the Houthis had their own weapons factory.

Saudis get their weapons from the US and the Houthis get it from Iran

yeah it is not like yemen had missile stock or anything. It is not like houthis are using that stock or anything.

instead of using your brainlet logic, provide a proof, or a real logic on how the missiles reached that place which is surveyed by a full coalition every single day
>>
>>171887999
millions of displaced Syrians who 1. have to say they fled government or they don't get asylum
2. mainly fled because of the economy got raped by western sanctions

>>171887952
stop raping him so hard, sodomy is a sin
>>
File: A21131-37.jpg (58 KB, 600x700)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
This is some #fellowkids shit
>>
>>171888143
Not all rebels were jihadis. I see people in this thread make that conflation quite often. Conflict could have been avoided if Assad put in place a transition of power to a representative government upheld by the UN.
>>
File: 1526518471375.png (188 KB, 1130x840)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>jidf thinks they can conquer /sg/

Why do they even try
>>
>>171888143
>replying to bait
>>
>>171868930
dope pic
>>
>>171888284
It’s not wrong, I’ve gone on mission trips to the Middle East and the only place I’ve felt safe was Israel.
>>
>>171888334
name one group that wasn't jihadi, from the begging the protests were led by Muslim Brotherhood aka ISIS but too cucked because they have to get popular support
>>
>>171888334
Name one faction of Rebels on the ground at this moment that arent Wahab/Salf terrorists? or Kurdish Terrorists who want to balkanize nation?
>>
>>171888334
also, how's that UN-backed government doing in Libya? Rofl
>>
File: 140.jpg (37 KB, 600x528)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>171888334
>Conflict could have been avoided if Assad put in place a transition of power to a representative government upheld by the UN.

> (((UN)))

LOL. Might as well say why doesn't he step down to a leader picked by Israel.
>>
>>171888593
>>171888481
SDF is fighting for a representative government for all ethnicities. Before Assad wiped out most of the least extreme rebel groups there were many peaceful protesters in groups like the FSA.
>>
File: 1525232237360.png (332 KB, 733x1047)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>>171888425
I feel like spitting on some jidf. Nothing else going on.
>>
File: The Japan proxy.png (9 KB, 211x239)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>171888175
>maths dun madder cuz its too harrrd to undastand

It's not about "sounding smart" or resorting to a buzzword (which is what you're doing with the word "famine"). It's simply about simple logic. If you have millions of people starving for 3 years, you'd except at least 100k of them dead from starvation. So far that isn't the case.

Also it's not like you'd understand a theorem even if the smartest person in the world explained it to you.

>(((UN)))
It's 3 parenthesis, dummy. Also, they are a better source than your leftist ones who contradict themselves. Your posts are rebuttal to themselves since you admit to being wrong and being anti-logic.

>yeah it is not like yemen had missile stock or anything. It is not like houthis are using that stock or anything.
They didn't use it in the first year of the war. But apparently used it when the US made the Saudi coalition go easy on Hodeidah.

>show a picture!
Meanwhile, you haven't shown any proofs for any of your claims.
Also
>implying the Saudis are that competent to have a complete blockade

There's no "brainlet logic". There are brainlets and there is logic. You fit in the former category desperately fighting the latter.
>>
>>171888723
FSA is a meme, most of the members joins Queda
>>
>>171888666
The UN has been anti Israel for many years if not for our veto power helping protect them from rogue actors.
>>
>>171888226
You're right. And I could get AIDS as a result of a a chimp to human transmission.

>>171888593
>Kurds are terrorists
Stop buying into Turkish propaganda.
>>
>>171888723
also Free Syrian Army and Syrian Democratic Forces are both propaganda names meant to appeal to a western audience, both were probably selected by some nigga in the CIA, Arabs don't name their shit "free" something-something, that's an American thing
>>
File: 12.png (14 KB, 478x523)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>171888723
>SDF is fighting for a representative government for all ethnicities.
All Parties involved in the SDF that arent fucking memes like the YPG PKK etc are Kurdish Nats Tard
>>
>>171889068
They only hate kurds because trump supports them.

They’re transparent
>>
>>171889068
>>171889180
>>Kurds are terrorists
Because they are
They have commited thousands of terror attacks in Turkey over the last decades
>>
>>171889140
ebin conspiracy buddy
>>
>>171889039
>The UN

I stopped reading there, wake me up when it stops becoming irrelevant
>>
>>171889180
kurds slaughtered Christians during WW1 you fucking retard.
>>
>>171887826
>bani hilal
>thinking I was talking bout genetics rather about culture

if you werent a braiblet you would have ubderstood that egypt was arabized hundreds pf years ago
>muh ottoman culture

go see the culture in tunisia, that is real ottoman culture

>LMAO They have little in common with Saudis and the Arabs of the peninsula. Egyptian culture is more influence from the Ottomans. They have more in common with people from Turkey than they do with a Jordanian or a Qatari.

Egypt is mostly arab culture with a hint.† of ottoman culture

they wear the thoub (arabic traditional clothings)and even have the culture of carrying daggers and other sandnigger shit that you see in middle eastern countries.

>And speaking English doesn't make you an English

strawman

>Because they've been misled. Just like the South Asians in London who say they are ethnic Brits are also misled.

>comparing immigrants to locals

brainlet argument
>>
>>171889310
>literally making up shit
wtf
>>
>>171889251
>doesn't know that Wikileaks revealed that the Syrian destabilization was planned from 2006

do you even A-Jafaari bro?
>>
>>171889398
please lecture me more on history of a land you've never seen outside of (((Television)))
>>
>>171889398
>What is the Armenian and Assyrian Genocide's
Ottomemes got Kurdish Tribals to slaughter Assyri's and Armeme's and payed them with the villages they depopulated
>>
>>171889494
The USA has contingency war plans against literally every country on earth including Canada. Completely normal and not evidence of a conspiracy
>>
i'm going to go to sleep now guys, see you all tomorrow, except the muh Yemen nigga, he can go starve
>>
File: wegr.png (792 KB, 1600x900)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
>>171889039
>The UN has been anti Israel for many years if not for our veto power helping protect them from rogue actors.

Ah yes, rogue actors.
>>
>>171889567
Blaming the Kurds for what the Turks did
Fake news
>>
>>171889676
They both did it you idiot. HOLY SHIT CAN YOU BE SO STUPID
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 604x313)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>171885837
>falling for propaganda this hard
lol serbs are retards
>>
>Congo health minister says Ebola outbreak in "new phase" after urban case

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-ebola-congo/congo-health-minister-says-ebola-outbreak-in-new-phase-after-urban-case-idUSKCN1IH38O

>WHO had reported 2 Ebola cases the 16th of may 2018.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mbandaka
>>
>>171889746
THE KURDS HATE THE TURKS. THEY WOULD WORK WITH THEM AGAINST CHRISTIANS
>>
>>171889597
not war plans you fucking idiot, they started destabilizing since 2006, which is incidentally around the time Protests in Egypt by the 6 April group that turned out to be directly supported by Am*rica started, all this is a conspiracy?
>>
>>171889808
WOULDNT*
>>
File: 1526345086276.jpg (178 KB, 841x607)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>171889814
He's being purposely obtuse and already defended fucking UN and Israel. They are not sending their best.
>>
>>171889808
>THE KURDS HATE THE TURKS. THEY WOULD WORK WITH THEM AGAINST CHRISTIANS
>>171889676
>Blaming the Kurds for what the Turks did
>Fake news
>>171889398
>>literally making up shit
>wtf

HOLY SHIT THE DENIAL.

Can't wait for you to enter anger phase.
>>
>>171889597
fuck you government-trusting stupid Amerifag, i'm going to sleep, go get red pilled
>>
>>171889039
Based UN.
>>
>>171889746
>HOLY SHIT CAN YOU BE SO STUPID
You are arguing with an American. You might as well berate an animal for not understanding MidEast history.
>>
>>171889368
>hurr durr banu hilal "arabized" a country when they didn't even rule it
Egypt was never Arabized. Show me a single academic source that the average Egyptian identified as an Arab before 100 years ago.

>go see the culture in tunisia, that is real ottoman culture
It's very similar to Egyptian culture as well.

>they wear the thoub (arabic traditional clothings)
No they don't. The vast majority wear Western clothing. A part of their "traditional" clothing is the Ottoman Fez. And the rest is more similar to Ottoman dress, just simplified.

>even have the culture of carrying daggers
False

>arguments that prove me wrong are strawman
Fallacy fallacy

Speaking a language doesn't make you into the ethnic group associated with that language.

>comparing immigrants to locals
There were there for generations. Your argument which says "hurr durr if someone says they are X means they are" is incredibly idiotic.

So men who claim they are women are actually women according to you. You have a SJW mentality.
>>
>>171889808
Dumbass moron. Kurds hate Christians even more than they hate Turks.
>>
>>171890079
Traitors will hang. You’ve been warned.
>>
>>171888836
>It's not about "sounding smart" or resorting to a buzzword (which is what you're doing with the word "famine"). It's simply about simple logic. If you have millions of people starving for 3 years, you'd except at least 100k of them dead from starvation. So far that isn't the case.
>expect

literally brainlet tier logic.

>It's 3 parenthesis, dummy. Also, they are a better source than your leftist ones who contradict themselves. Your posts are rebuttal to themselves since you admit to being wrong and being anti-logic.

>contradict themselves
>in the article UN they call them “iran allied houthis”

again, yiur rebuttal is worth shit since you just posted a clearly biaised article to prove your point

>They didn't use it in the first year of the war. But apparently used it when the US made the Saudi coalition go easy on Hodeidah.

yeah and some invisible iranian boat came in attacked them while at tje same time giving houthis missiles right?

>Meanwhile, you haven't shown any proofs for any of your claim

lol you made the claim idiot. it is your job to prove it not mine.

>implying the Saudis are that competent to have a complete blockade

another brainlet logic. also even the us is part of the blockade so you gonna say muh incmpetent us too?
>>
>>171890099
No they don't.
Most of them are secular and are converting to Christianity.
http://www.gospelherald.com/articles/59309/20151030/thousands-muslims-northern-iraq-converting-christianity-witnessing-isis-horror-ministry.htm
>>
>>171889764
That's fake picture, retard. Mine is real.
>>
>>171890142
On what grounds am I supposed to fear you? What power do you have? You are lying to yourself. You have no power, and you will find that out sooner than you realize.
>>
>>171890224
Thank you for btfoing shareblue for me.
>>
File: 555.jpg (7 KB, 234x215)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>171890224
>http://www.gospelherald.com
>>
>>171890256
25k indictments are coming and Trump will make sure your kind will never threaten the republic again.
>>
>>171890224
Fucking kek, they're converting to ZOG evangelism. I wonder (((who))) could be behind this. Doesn't change the fact that Kurds hate true Christians like the Armenians and Assyrians.
>>
File: 22111.jpg (349 KB, 580x746)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
Imagine actually liking / Shilling For the UN lol
>>
>>171890224
>>171889180
https://www.worldcrunch.com/culture-society/why-the-ghost-of-armenian-genocide-haunts-the-kurds-of-turkey
>>
File: be.png (180 KB, 847x744)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>171890368
>25k indictments are coming and Trump will make sure your kind will never threaten the republic again.
Muh 25d chess
And what the fuck does that even mean?
He's going to be hung for being Anti-War / Pro-Peace
Thats quite an Anti-Republican thing to do....?
>>
>>171890173
>literally brainlet tier logic.
That's a good title for your post

>hurr durr an anti Saudi source is biased for Saudi Arabia!

You're trying so hard to make an argument but you're just becoming dumber by the minute.

>yeah and some invisible iranian boat came in attacked them while at tje same time giving houthis missiles right?
Not invisible. Saudis are incompetent. They still haven't won the war. Of course the blockade was a failure.

>you must post proofs but not me!

You know you're dumb than you which is why you ask more of others. If you want people to respect you, you should respect yourself.

>also even the us is part of the blockade so you gonna say muh incmpetent us too?
America helps with intelligence gathering and not with executing the very act of blockading.

Keep seething retard.
>>
>>171890546
For shilling for traitors sowing dissent in the ranks of the trump movement. It’s illegal to get paid to undermine the country. That’s treason motherfucker
>>
>>171890289
What's wrong?
Even Rudaw admits to it: http://www.rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/07022016
>>171890503
The Kurds did participate in killings of Christians the past. Guess what your ancestors killed Christians too at some point if you're European. I'm talking about the Kurds of today, dummy.
>>
>>171890368
I have the power to threaten the republic? Me? I'm honored that you think so. But you are sadly incorrect. Maybe someday, if through cunning and charisma I worm my way into the upper echelons of government. But not now.
>>
>>171890279
I think most of them are atheists or secret Islamists (of the Iranian/hezbollah type). There's no way any of these idiots are pro Christianity.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (35 KB, 443x332)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>171890098
here is a pic of egyptians with traditional clothes. That refutes half of tje garbage you wrote in your post.

>It's very similar to Egyptian culture as well.

ive been to both coubtries and i know for fact they have totally different cultures. even their food, traditional clothings, etc..

>False

lol go check egyptian countryside you ignorant fool. how would you know about their culture having never moved out of your room

>Speaking a language doesn't make you into the ethnic group associated with that language.

lol defending your strawman with another strawman?

speaking the official language that has been the official language of your ancestors for hundreds of years is a different from speaking a language that wasnt the official language of your ancestors couple generations ago. i hope this clear enough for your retarded brain to understand now.

>There were there for generations. Your argument which says "hurr durr if someone says they are X means they are" is incredibly idiotic.

see above.
>>
File: 44222211.png (129 KB, 900x729)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>171890718
>Not liking a politician i like is treason
Good job not knowing the legal definition of treason
>>
>>171890909
Agreed. It’s amazing how a thread full of islamists can survive in a place like /pol/
>>
File: 44421111.jpg (546 KB, 979x832)
546 KB
546 KB JPG
>>171890909
>>171891057
>The people who like one of the only leaders in the mid-east who dosent hate Christians makes you anti Christian
Imagine believing this
>>
>>171890949
>white guy is an egyptian
You're a retard lmao

>ive been to both coubtries and i know for fact they have totally different cultures. even their food, traditional clothings, etc..
Their modern culture is similar. Egyptian TV, music, literature, etc... is more in line with what Turks have than what the Saudis have.

>egyptian countryside
>heavy farmers
>have a spring festival
So they're not like the people of the Arabian Peninsula.

Why do you hate facts so much? Is it because you have a hard time understanding them?

>hurr durr comparisons are strawman
Your education level: Zero
Go read a book, dimwit. Start with the Greeks.

>that has been the official language of your ancestors for hundreds of years is a different from speaking a language that wasnt the official language of your ancestors couple generations ago
Arabic isn't even one language. It's a group of languages which is why Fus7a had to be made.

And the Maltese spoke "Arabic" for as long as well, yet they're not considered Arab. Afghans speak Persian for centuries yet aren't considered Persian or Iranian. You think your clever coming up with a poor argument by making a time differentiation but you just end up being wrong. If you weren't a retard, I wouldn't have to name those examples.
>>
>>171891057
Because it's contained. That's why they are afraid of leaving this thread. They'll get constantly humiliated and laughed at by others.
>>
File: Saudis.png (70 KB, 906x674)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>Drumpfags unironically support Saudis.
>>
someone please bake new bread, I'll do it if nobody else feels up to it
>>
>>171891786
>9/11 saudis are the same ones in power now
Nope Trump and Bin Salman purged those factions
>>
>>171890581
good to see that you understand now that your “muh mathematics” argument is garbage.

>hurr durr an anti Saudi source is biased for Saudi Arabia
>UN
>anti saudi arabia

fucking kek

>Not invisible. Saudis are incompetent. They still haven't won the war. Of course the blockade was a failure.

failed logic. how the fuck did they allow something huge enough that cancarry hundreds of missiles to place that is not only surrounded by coalition military but also inder constant monitoring by the usa and coalition? if we go by your logic then saudi arabia (or us) attentionally allowed those missiles to enter.

>You know you're dumb than you which is why you ask more of others. If you want people to respect you, you should respect yourself.

yeah nah. nice try. post proofs of your claims or just stfu.

>America helps with intelligence gathering and not with executing the very act of blockading.

>intelligence gathering doesnt mean having militaey ships amd drones hanging around the area makong sure nothing enters

holy shit dude do you even read what you write?
>>
>>171890949
Here's an academic (look that word up) proving you wrong:
>Nevertheless, a year after the establishment of the League of Arab States in 1945, to be headquartered in Cairo, Oxford University historian H. S. Deighton was still writing:

The Egyptians are not Arabs, and both they and the Arabs are aware of this fact. They are Arabic-speaking, and they are [predominantly] Muslim[. I]ndeed [the Muslim] religion plays a greater part in their lives than it does in those either of the [Muslim] Syrians or the Iraqi [Muslims]. But the Egyptian, during the first thirty years of the [twentieth] century, was not aware of any particular bond with the Arab East... Egypt sees in the Arab cause a worthy object of real and active sympathy and, at the same time, a great and proper opportunity for the exercise of leadership, as well as for the enjoyment of its fruits. But [Egypt,] she is still Egyptian first and Arab only in consequence, and her main interests are still domestic.[36]
>>
new

>>171892054

>>171892054

>>171892054
>>
>>171891927
oh yeah I remember all those threads talking about how Bin Salman was purging the Saudi "deep state" or whatever. You mean people actually believed that rubbish?
>>
>>171892036
are you that kurdish-syrian off of /int/?

you need to be gassed.
>>
>>171892156
Trump wouldn’t ally with them otherwise, use common sense
>>
>>171891986
>“muh mathematics” argument is garbage.
You're conceding to being retarded. This is what happens when you're such a retard you eventually screw your position.

The source that's anti Saudi is the Guardian you dimwit.

>small boats can't carry parts of a missile each
I'm curious, what's your ethnic background? I was thinking Iranian but I've met them and they aren't typically dumb.

>yeah nah.
> nice try.
>post proofs of your claims
> or just stfu.

HAHAHA. Keep crying. You're deflecting after being exposed.

>intelligence gathering doesnt mean having militaey ships amd drones hanging around the area makong sure nothing enters

Like I said. Executing the blockade is another thing. American intelligence can detect boats but the Saudis are not competent to stop every ship. I'd tell you to learn to read but your problem is also critical thinking.

>inb4 but MAH PROOFS
>>
>>171892230
No. I'm Leb Christian.
>>
>>171892489
Oh man I feel bad about your country getting hijacked by Hezbollah
>>
>>171892556
Well they did fight against ISIS. But they are dumb chimps who triggered Israel and got Beirut bombed.
>>
>>171891598
>that guy is white means he isnt egyptian

fucking kek at least admit you were wrong instead of pouting like a kid

>egyptian countryside
>heavy farmers
>So they're not like the people of the Arabian Peninsula.

nice attempt moving goal posts there. you were wrong about the dagger. moving on.

>hurr durr comparisons are strawman

yeah comparing two things that are unrelated im an attempt to support your argument is strawman.

>Arabic isn't even one language. It's a group of languages which is why Fus7a had to be made

those are not languages retard, those are dialects. they are all arabic that was influenced by the dialect in times of.l arabic conquest. Hell even the quran itself is written in different dialects that at the time were affected by the language of the area where the verse was written/released.

>And the Maltese spoke "Arabic" for as long as well, yet they're not considered Arab. Afghans speak Persian for centuries yet aren't considered Persian or Iranian. You think your clever coming up with a poor argument by making a time differentiation but you just end up being wrong. If you weren't a retard, I wouldn't have to name those examples.

maltese dont speak arabic retard. their language isnt even close to arabic. they have some arabic words due historical influence but thats it. if we go by your logic then malaysians speak arabic.since they have many arabic words in their language huh?




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.