[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extermination_camp

ok so let me get this straight
>3.2 million jews got systematically gassed in "nazi death camps" from approx 1940-1945
>so thats 640,000 died a year
>so thats 1753 every day
>so thats 219 on average in each of the 8 death camps all day every day round the clock
>even when the nazis were losing the war in the last few years with dwindling resources, food, logistics etc

hold on i thought it was 6 million jews?
>>
>>189137661
I thought they died of various causes - typhus, fevers, malnutrition etc. and the disposal of mass bodies was simply an inevitable by-product of condensing so many sick people together in one place. They, in turn, would infect others, and the cycle would propagate. Look at how fast a virus goes through a workplace or a school. Make that amoebic dysentery, and people already under-nourished and weak, and there will be nothing you can do to stop thousands dying.

Then what do you do with the bodies? You don't need to be exterminating people when conditions and illness are already running far, far ahead of you in that regard.

But meat starts to rot, and you don't want to be encouraging cannibalism. Cover it with lime and bury it, or burn it, or live in a charnel house.

The war is ending. Germany is defeated. The corpse just hasn't stopped twitching yet. But let's waste precious fuel trying to run unbelievably inefficient carbon monoxide vans, or diesel engines for fumes which don't really work. 'Gas chambers' with no hermetic seal. No trace of the chemical compounds within the walls at all. Typhus rampant, Zyklon-B the best-known insecticide, and you assume people are going to try to waste it on killing people who are already dying in large quantities anyway?

Foolishness. Just foolishness.
>>
>>189137661
>hold on i thought it was 6 million jews?
The concentration camps are not listed there
>>
>>189139195
ok so it's confirmed that only 3 million actually got gassed in death camps? even then as per my original post the math doesn't seem realistic at all
>inb4 muh german efficiency
>>
>>189137661
>>189138206
Why go to the trouble of gassing them instead of just denying them food/water? They'd all be dead in a week.
>>
>>189139779
Concentration camps also had gas chambers, at least that what they showed us.
>>
>>189137661
Before you call me a shill, why is it so hard to believe that the holocaust happened?
>>
>>189140256
Because of the numerous obvious lies.
>>
>>189140449
What like the chimney that was built after the fact? I think that since there is a strong motive for the nazis to kill juden and degenerates, that the holocaust did in fact happen
>>
>>189137661
The holocaust happened.
>>
>>189140710
One word.

LAMPSHADE
>>
>>189140256
What i "believe" doesn't matter, can you reasonably tell me the math posted in >>189137661 is realistic? Those were the figures i just took from wikipedia with sources and citations. Note that i was also being liberal with those statistics seeing as most of the camps were operational for less than 5 years. As i already said the nazis were already badly losing the war towards the end so why the fuck would they still be focusing their resources on gassing 1753 jews every single day when they were already starving / dying of deseases?

so i ask you: why is it so hard for you to question the official holocaust narrative?

>>189140766
not and argument and memeflag
>>
>>189140933
Well there is a bunch of false shit about everything that happens
>>
File: 1535498780447.jpg (54 KB, 970x582)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
TREBLINKA
>>
>>189140969
Not all untermensch were gassed. How is it so hard to understand that millions of them died in camps? Either from Syphilis, starvation, or other means
>>
>>189140969
And if you want to question the holocaust you should point out that they don’t allow scientists to analyze the mass graves. The numbers argument doesn’t work
>>
>>189137661
>>189139779

These numbers all for all people killed in those camps, not just the jews. Of course, the Jews also died in other camps, ghettos, shootings etc.
>>
>>189140994
>why is it so hard to believe that the holocaust happened?
You asked why. The numerous obvious lies, such as the one I pointed out are why. End of story.
>>
File: Belzec graves survey.jpg (85 KB, 800x999)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>189141247
>they don’t allow scientists to analyze the mass graves

Yes they do.
>>
>>189141338
From what I heard they didn’t my guy
>>
File: url.jpg (29 KB, 611x395)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>189141338
>>
>>189141133
i never said that millions didn't die in camps from Syphilis, starvation, or other means, i'm glad that you agree that millions died from other causes than being gassed

so the actual figure of gassed jews in death camps is way less than 3 million then according to what you said
>>
>>189141380
>from what i head
>>189140256
>Before you call me a shill
>>
>>189141482
Big facts
>>
>>189140256
Prove to me it did happen Goldberg
>What is Prussian blue
>What is zero written evidence
>What is torture
>What is physically not possible by given means
>What is numerically impossible
>What is faked evidence, Russian built , American movie
>What is countless lies about events

Why do you need laws to force people to believe it?
>>
>>189141537
>>
>>189141128
kek
>>
>>189141607
>laws to enforce a belief
I don’t lol I’m an American
>>
>>189137661

no wonder the germans called it giftgas it was truly a gift to humanity.
>>
>>189137661
It's allegedly 1.1 million in Auschwitz alone. That's 600 per day over 5 years.
>>
File: url.jpg (1.62 MB, 2419x3113)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
>>189140969

You need to do better that an argument from incredulity. If the math isn't realistic - why isn't it realistic? Be specific. What happened to the people sent to the camps?
>>
>>189139852
That many people could probably lead a successful revolt if they were pushed that far up against the ropes.
>>
>>189137661
>>189142056
It's illegal and/or antisemetic to bring up facts
>>
>>189137661
>focus on certain camps
>ignore the rest of the camps
Why are you disagreeing with 97% of scientists and historians who dedicated their lifes to the research of the worst event in human history? If it wasn't for whites, 6 million more jew would be alive today
>>
>>189139852
They also doubled as labor camps, manufacturing war materials
>>
>>189140256
Exactly.
If the Holocaust was fake, why would it be against the law? Use your brain nazis.
>>
File: Screenshot_82.jpg (32 KB, 600x600)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>189137661
>Carbon monoxide vans
just...
>>
dropping holohoax redpills normies newfags and shills are welcome to get enlightened
>>
File: 1517744712337.jpg (118 KB, 960x940)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
actually just dropping redpills
>>
File: 1517739073426.jpg (91 KB, 1028x766)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>
File: 1517738330036.jpg (227 KB, 1114x730)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>
File: 1517746797639.jpg (781 KB, 2600x1976)
781 KB
781 KB JPG
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (353 KB, 1272x1023)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
>>
File: 1517746939857.jpg (81 KB, 593x294)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>
File: 1517737911943.jpg (840 KB, 2032x3528)
840 KB
840 KB JPG
>>
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 260x194)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>189142100
fair enough but i feel like my basic argument is already enough to demand an extraordinary response

>>189142517
>320,000 from carbon monoxide vans

i feel like this wikipedia article is gonna get edited real soon
>>
File: 1524740203553.png (276 KB, 500x500)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>
>>189142833

Respond to what exactly? Most of the Jews were killed in 1941-1943.
>>
File: 1524305417281.jpg (336 KB, 958x775)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>189142833
i mean look at the death toll they set for Romania apparently we killed ~500.000 jews that was the entire jewish population in our country at that time what the fuck logic is that?
And isn't it mysterious how during and after ww2 the jewish population never left the number of ~15.000.000
oyyyyyyyyy veeey
>>
File: wwww.gif (347 KB, 900x400)
347 KB
347 KB GIF
>>189142598
You are an idiot of course the new chimney was built by the soviets nobody denies this? Becasue the whole complex in the stammlager was converted to a air raid shelter in 1943 by the SS as the procedure switched to birkenau after the war it was reconstructed
pic related orginal plans
>>
>>189143076

> what the fuck logic is that?

The real question you should be asking is if there was no holocaust how come almost the entire Jewish population of your country disappeared without trace.
>>
>>189142962
hey there newfriend , how about you get informed before talking
>>
>>189143142
because they moved to Israel after ww2 how moronic can you be lmao , if this is bait it's pretty good
>>
>Majdanek
>at least 80,000

gets me every time, the original estimate was like 1.1 million.
>>
>>189140256
>Jews get claim to Jerusalem because of holocaust.
>Israel gets reparations from Germany TO THIS DAY.
>Israel gets millions of dollars per year in aide from US.
>Jewish academics demonize and tear down white nationalism over the next few decades because "we can't risk another holocaust".
>Jews get treated like a protected class for the rest of history.

Why is it so hard to believe that a group would lie about something for billions of dollars and eternal political leverage over you?

Furthermore, there are actual consequences to believing it if it isn't true (not including the stuff listed above), which people who say JUST BELIEVE IT never consider.
>Germans are raped and brutalized post-war, but they deserved it.
>German heritage is mocked and degraded indefinitely. Germans aren't allowed to have dignity. c.f.:
>Frankfurt school: Post-war Jewish professors push the idea that oppressing European/white pride and destroying traditional European family structures is necessary to prevent another holocaust. Fast forward to today: Nobody even bats an eye about pic related. Leads to things like:
>Mass immigration to "white" countries is good. "Diversity" is good. Say otherwise and you're a bigot. White people protecting themselves and their countries/cultures is bigotry now. Any form of nationalism led by white people is equated with the evil Nazi Germany.
>Israel takes power of surrounding regions, massacres Palestinians and exiles them from their own country over the past 50 years.

Perhaps some other anons can list more. These are just the ones I can recall.
>>
>>189143207

So how many Jews originating from Romania are there in Israel now?
>>
>>189143258
they are in israel but in a grave , since they died of old age , just what the fuck logic do you have nigger
>>
File: jewpop.jpg (54 KB, 600x394)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>189143076
>500.000 jews that was the entire jewish population in our country at that time what the fuck logic is that?
nearly 1 million jews lived in romania in 9133

>And isn't it mysterious how during and after ww2 the jewish population never left the number of ~15.000.000
The University of Alberta library has the World Almanac issues for the pertinent period for 1941, 1944, 1947, 1948, and 1949. The figures listed for total world Jewish population are as follows:


1941 15,748,091
1944 15,192,089
1947 15,688,259
1948 15,688,259
1949 11,266,600

Now you may be wondering what happened to all those Jews in 1948-49. No fresh estimates were made between 1938 and 1947. The figures listed for 1941, 1947, and 1948 are identified as estimates made in 1938. The source for the estimate for 1944 is not given, and the numbers are listed differently than in other years. In 1944, the numbers are given as a part of a list of various world religions rather than standing on their own with a country-by-country breakdown as in the other years.

Only in 1949 are postwar estimates employed, the figures given are for estimates made in 1948. A year or two lag seems to be common for various other population estimates given by the World Almanac.

The difference between the 1938 and 1948 figures is thus 4,481,491.

In 1949, however, the World Almanac gives a revised 1939 population of 16,643,120 giving a difference of between 1938 and 1947 of 5,376,520. Where the extra population between 1938 and 1939 came from is not cited, though one might speculate that it was based upon the Nazi estimates made in 1942 for the Wannsee Conference.
>>
>>189137661
>hold on i thought it was 6 million jews?
well you are ignorant adn ill educated then.

no historian, no one ever, said six million were gassed.
>>
File: reality-of-auschwitz.jpg (50 KB, 640x419)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>
File: index.png (9 KB, 246x205)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>189142962
right, so using the wikipedia source its 3 million gassed in 3 years then, thats 2700 people gassed every day 24 hours around the clock

the response would be something like how the nazis were so efficiently good at gassing jews, even though according to >>189141133 it was actually Syphilis, starvation, or other means. So what is it?
>>
File: 4QY1fPG.jpg (104 KB, 600x600)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
https://papermacheworld.wordpress.com/
>>
File: Rheinwiesenlager.jpg (209 KB, 614x437)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>189140969
I think the more reasonable argument against the holocaust is the exact reverse of your argument.

It would have been quite easy to kill all of the Jews with bullets, since German bullet production during WWII was in the billions, it wouldn't have made any difference to them. Other means could have been used to slaughter all of them, too, quickly, such as machetes, or hunger thirst and exposure like in here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rheinwiesenlager

BUT after the war there were 4 million Jews receiving money from the German government as holocaust survivors.
>>
>>189140256
Soaps and lampshades. Also that the claims come from the USSR side
>>
>>189137661
Add like 2 more million Greeks that were slaughtered.
>>
>>189143424

But what about their descendants? If half a million Jews emigrated to Israel decades ago, shouldn't there be like a million-strong Romanian Jewish community right now?

>>189143595

I still don't see your argument.
>>
File: gassed.6.times.jpg (336 KB, 735x866)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>
>>189143471
woah they sorted out the numbers ten years later and then revised the numbers from before the war so they added up. FUCK ME NOTHING TO SEE HERE
>>
>>189143207

What did they do from '45-'47? How'd they get there? Why'd they leave their possessions?
>>
>>189143649
i love how no shills respond to my post , since they know they cant shill against that
>>
>>189143864

The "allied bombing" stuff is one of the dumbest arguments deniers use.
>>
File: 1490320668963.gif (508 KB, 500x584)
508 KB
508 KB GIF
>>189143817
nice fallacy there shlomo
>>
>>189143789
It nearly seems as that population estimates are not an exact process especially during a war
>>
>>189137661
There is evidence that indicates that there weren't even 6million kikes in Europe at that time. All post-holohoax population data has been memoryholed, but I once had/have in storage a book published in the 30's that indicated that the kike population of Europe never exceeded 1%-1.5%. There are 750 million people in Europe today. Do the math.
>>
File: hellstorm_poster.jpg (73 KB, 600x600)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>189143935
https://youtu.be/pujFt4edZN4
>>
>>189143649

Did you go to school in America or something? The fact that typhus was rampant in the camps is about as common knowledge as knowledge gets... Anne Frank, arguably the most famous casualty, is known to have died of typhus..
>>
>>189144068
>There is evidence that indicates that there weren't even 6million kikes in Europe at that time.

SHOW IT
>>
>>189138206
>The war is ending. Germany is defeated.
Nope. not in 1939, 40, 41, 42, 43 or even 44.

which is when the vast majority of deaths occurred.
>But let's waste precious fuel trying to run unbelievably inefficient carbon monoxide vans, or diesel engines for fumes which don't really work.
But they didn't do that. they used petrol engines. Only non eyewitnesses and hearsay said diesel, the people who ran them said petrol. and they do really work. and that was mostly in 1943 to 44.

> 'Gas chambers' with no hermetic seal.
Sorry? the gas chambers at Auschwitz were sealed rooms with gas tight doors - what are you talking about? (please do not tell me you thought the office doors on the old Crematorium 1 which are not even int eh same doorways as the room had when it was a morgue/temporary gas chamber are the original doors... please tell me you are not that ignorant)

> No trace of the chemical compounds within the walls at all.
Not true. the IFFR report makes it clear, as did the testing done in 1945-46 that cyanide was used in the gas chambers. only lying and incompetent Leuchter and rudolf with their stolen samples improperly analysed say otherwise.

>Typhus rampant, Zyklon-B the best-known insecticide, and you assume people are going to try to waste it on killing people who are already dying in large quantities anyway?
But the people arriving at Auschwitz were healthy. they were coming from Hungary, and from the ghettos. Of course many were murdered on arrival because they were old, or infirm, or children, or just women (they didn't have a women's camp section at the start) and the ones saved for slavery were the young and fit adults, but those sent to their deaths were not already dying.

and you do not need much to kill people - a tenth that amount needed to kill lice. adn this was in 42-44, long before the war was lost. and of course at Treblinka, Sobibor and Belzec and Chelmno they used petrol engines, not hydrogen cyanide.
>>
>>189143988

How so? You're the one suggesting all those people moved to a country that didn't exist until 2 years after the war..
>>
OYYY VEEEEEEY we must increase our efforts 10 FOLD
>>
>>189144068
>There is evidence that indicates that there weren't even 6million kikes in Europe at that time.
the germans themselves estimated over 11 Million jews in
>>
>>189144132
your shill game is really low , if you want to get paid more try and find better jewish arguments , you clearly aren't jewish just a petti insignificant shill without a life
>>
>>189144324
AHAHAHAH the germans said there where about 340.000 jews in romania but apparently we killed 500.000 in our holohoax where did they get the extra 160.000 from up their asses or what , get btfod cunts
>>
File: shrunken heads.jpg (65 KB, 640x432)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>189140933
given the horrors of the camp - and it is confirmed they had a lamp base made out of human bones - and it is not confirmed tha tthe lampshade did not exist, adn there is evidence that they did make gifts out of human parts, really it is not surprising that anyone thought that they might have made one. it is certainly not beynd the sort of thing that was done.

so you dismiss an enormous mass of evidence because of one, possibly, but not definitely mild exaggeration of what was done.

you have a low standard for evidence don't you?

pic related telling the camp to stop making shrunken heads...
>>
>>189140969
>the fuck would they still be focusing their resources on gassing 1753 jews every single day

but that is a ridiculous suggestion. they were not doing that. they stopped the gassings in 1944. but at one time they had four gas chamebrs at auschwitz that could kill ten thousand a day, and at three other main camps (treblinka, Sobibor adn Belzec) they could kill another ten thousand a day. Plus the usual death rate at the hundreds of other camps, killing a few people each day - it isn't hard to see how the numbers mount up.

your suggestion that it was spaced out evenly and they were doing it continuously is nonsense.
>>
For the uneducated, most of these Jews in the "Holocaust" camps weren't killed by Germans. It was allied bombings.

>Scenario 1
The allies used chemical and biological warfare on these camps without intelligence that tells them there were Jews and POWs there

>Scenario 2
The allies used biological and chemical warfare against these camps while knowing there were Jews and POWs there to put the blame on the Germans and to demand reparations in the peace treaty so that they can milk and undermine the German economy and Germany's reputation

Most likely it's Scenario 2. After the war, the soviets/allies uncovered archives of communications in and out of these gassing camps, and found no clue, evidence or mentioning of any Jews/POWs being executed, with gas or any other means. Plus, there are even pictures of German SS guards happily taking pictures with Jews, Jews playing football (soccer for the Americans), swimming pools, good nutrition and all of that. Other evidence include the doors of the supposed "Gas Chambers." They weren't gas chamber doors, hell they weren't designed for gas chambers and to contaminate gas, it was just simple wooden doors. If there was actual gassing, then the entire camp would've died from the gas because of the doors. Plus, why would Germany spend time, money, effort and resources into execution by gas chambers instead of just firing a single bullet into each Jew, or even using enemy weaponry and ammunition to kill the Jews? It would cost a lot less, because at that time Germany's economy was on a strain, and so was their resources and manpower. Hell, after the war, Germany literally had to import workers because the entire youth was sent to the frontlines.
>>
>>189143518
ok my bad i fell for the 6 million gassed in death camps narrative then
>>
>>189143246
>>189143246
I also want to note that people use the holocaust to dismiss the reasons that Hitler considered Jews to be enemies of the state. They wouldn't look into it because, in their minds, NOTHING would justify the holocaust, and if you even think about it then you're a monster. When you realize that it's much more likely those millions of people died of Typhus (which is well-documented, even in American prison camps at the time), then you can shake off the taboo of Hitler and his motives and look into it yourself.

You'll learn that Hitler was fighting back against Jews who were trying to subvert Germany by attacking the German economy through their monopoly of the banks, attacking Germany's reputation through their monopoly of the press, and attacking German philosophy through monopoly of academia. There are clear parallels to modern day US, but even though it's common knowledge that Jews have a disproportionate influence in Hollywood, the music industry, the press, etc., the holocaust narrative discourages people from being uncomfortable about it. After all, if you aren't okay with Jews dominating your society and ultimately destroying your culture for profit, then you're as bad as Hitler... Without the holocaust narrative, Hitler actually did the undisputable right thing, but some anons will even argue that the holocaust would have been justified if it did happen, based on what the Jews had been doing to Germany (and every other country throughout history). You have to realize that, before Jewish scholars cucked the West, strength, pride, and protecting your own people were commonplace, as they still are in some parts of the world that haven't been infiltrated yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Yqgabz0bU
>>
>>189144289
>>189144289
the document in question is from the International Tracing Service, an organization created during the war to track missing persons. The 300,000 number specifically (per the ITS itself) does not include the vast majority of those murdered in the camps, but rather those for whom the ITS was able to issue a death certificate at the request of family members.

> The figures cited by the author of the booklet are based upon statistics falsely attributed to us, evidently for the purpose of giving them credibility, despite the fact that we never publish information of this kind.[89]
—Françoise Perret, Comité International de la Croix-Rouge, to Jacob Gerwitz
https://www.h-ref.de/zahlenspiele/sonderstandesamt-arolsen.php
>>
>>189144092
>According to these data, Europe's population in 1940 was about 416 million

>6million in 416 million is 1.44%

>In 1939, the core Jewish population reached its historical peak of 17 million

There is so much obfuscation and disinfo surrounding this subject that it's pointless to argue. 6million doesn't make sense on any level however, even if you accept the stat of 17 million pre-holohoax kikes something just seems off. I haven't attacked the holohoax from this angle in a long time if ever, so I need to do more work.
>>
>>189144324
>the [[[germans]]] themselves estimated over 11 Million jews in

I'm sure they did. The Nazis were Jew-controlled opposition.
>>
>>189141380
they are not keen on disturbing burial sites. How would you like your murdered parents graves being dug up just to satisfy the lurid curiosity of internet trolls?

but the surveys with modern ground penetrating radar, etc, and small test bores and samples are more than sufficient to establish the grave sites. (in B$ Krege the lying austrlian who never published his data, adn was not even trained archaeologist - his claims about Treblinka are ridiculous - the Treblinka Gold Rush alone would leave massive disturbances at the site he claimed was virgin soil since the ice age)

at Sobibor they took bore samples every meter - and found masses of human waxy fat deposits and ash and bone. It was only after that that the jews started to complain about the disturbance being too intrusive.
>>
>>189144406
nobody claims 500 000 jews got killed in romania the modern estimates are between 280,000 and 380,000
http://www.inshr-ew.ro/ro/files/Raport%20Final/Final_Report.pdf
>>
File: 0cc.gif (3.23 MB, 264x242)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB GIF
>>189144602
>could kill ten thousand a day
>another ten thousand a day

LMAO LOOK AT THIS DUDE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PD5slLdK0g
>>
>>189141607
>>What is Prussian blue
a discoloration that occurs when large quantities of hydrogen cyanide condensate is deposited on iron bearing surfaces, such as would happen in a delousing chamber (high gas concentration for long periods) bt not in a homicidal gas chamber where low gas concentration for a short time is the norm, adn which is washed down between gassings with water (because the cyanide is washed away) to make the room look clean for he next group of innocent and unwary victims.
>>What is zero written evidence
not what we have in the case of the holocaust which is supported by thousands of documents.
>>What is torture
unreliable emmthod of acquiring evidence. Good job we also have diaries, letters, speeches, train records, engineeers reports, inventories for gas tight doors and covers for roof vents to drop in gas pellets, and all the other non torture induced testimony - see Oskar Groening for example - that confirms the mass murders happened
>>What is physically not possible by given means
No the holocaust. The killing, adn the disposal of the bodies, is absolutely possible, and indeed easy, given the tech of the time and the equipment we know they had.
>>What is numerically impossible
that is an abstract concept only applicable to maths. And the numbers in the Holocaust are all possible.
>>What is faked evidence, Russian built , American movie
Restoration of a building, even if badly done, is not faked evidence. and it is the merest tiniest piece of evidence. You obsess about a chimney being rebuilt, ont he original foundations, which was originally attached by underground flues from the underground ovens, and think that somehow means that the entire thing is faked. you are pathetic.
>>
>>189145350
>>189142962
this was the extraordinary response i was looking for
>>
File: orangoutan.jpg (25 KB, 579x329)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>189137661
>tfw unironically there are faggots here who still believe holocaust was real
>>
>>189142173
>>189139852
>>189138206
How did they not lead a revolt when they were killing thousands of people a day? How would you not know? Come on.
>>
>>189141607
>>What is countless lies about events
Hardly countless, there are a few that are reposted every day on pol, but it is hardly countless. Yes I would agree that most people (like you) are ignorant of the truth, and often beleive falsehoods.

history shoud be better taught. But you seem to jsut beleive other lies. you should learn some history

>Why do you need laws to force people to believe it?
you don't. the laws are to prosecute those who are accesories afer the fact in crimes agaisnt humanity. they are to punish those who attempt to exonerate mass murderers, usually in order to advocate new mass murder.

honest research is not illegal. Just lying, especially for political ends.
>>
>>189144428
"Dear members of France,

Please stop making posts online every time you kill a refugee, we are now in the millions of refugees killed and it happens every time you post so please stop killing or stop posting.

Regards,
Macron"

Did this happen too because I typed it up? Damn, really makes you think.
>>
>>189137661
Notice how all the extermination camps were conveniently found by the Soviets whom had a dog in this fight. Do people really fall for propaganda that easily?
>>
>>189145005
I wouldn't care, they're just dead husks without life at that point, and if they are being used to push an agenda, dig 'em all up.
>>
>>189145710
Because most people are sheep and will not stand up to armed personell especially in a group think situation
>>
>>189137661
Jews BTFO
>>
>>189142056
no the total jewish death total in Auschwitz is about a million, not all of them gassed. and they did three thousand a day or more for weeks on end, so your average is frankly stupid.

in the little stammlager (Auschwitz 1) they killed on average 120 people a day, according to the death certificate books. that was in the small part of the camp that held only 20,000 people.

the two larger parts (Monowitz and Birkenau) had another 115,000 capacity - if they killed people at the same rate they would WITHOUT GASSING kill another 690 people a day.

the numbers are huge, yes, but the camps were appalling places.
>>
>>189145940
Ok so why not just deprive them of food and water like the other guy said?
>>
>>189145710
you know that there was a revolt in Auschwitz? that the sonderkommando destroyed one of the crematoria? they they (over 400 of them) were all killed?
>>
>>189139852
Take the Holodomor for example. 10 million dead in one year from forced starvation. Happened in 1934...by Bolshevik Jews to Ukranian Christians.
>>
>>189145825
You know the thing is, this is a genuine original document, and no-one who has examined it has said otherwise.

so the comparison is false. you shitposting is just a shitposter doing what they do. but if you want to claim that no document at all can ever be trusted, so all of history is just the same as you shitposting, then fine. You are not worth talking to, because you are obviously not a serious participant in the discussion.
>>
>>189146037
any english translation pdf link? i just accidently searched for this whilst still logged in on amazon and google
>>
>>189141338
So you say the camp is a graveyard? Sorry that don't sound probable
>>
>>189145887
>notice how the germans built the extermination camps in Poland because they had three million polish jews and about another half million jews from Germany and Czechoslovakia in ghettos and camps there to kill. adn they were carefully sited near to good railway communications so they could ship in more from Hungary, adn planned to ship them in from Romania, but the Romanians decided not to outsource their jew killing and did it themselves...

I am truly sorry the Western allies did not liberate Poland before the USSR got there, so that you, eighty years later, would not be able to spin such a fucking stupid conspiracy theory

they built them there because that is where the jews were
>>
It's the closest thread I found.

/r/aring that picture of a french woman giving a blowjob to a GI, surrounded by a crowd of soldiers.
>>
>>189143471
so where the fuck do the numbers between 1940 - 1949 come from? what are they based on?
>>
>>189146132
because you have several thousand arriving at your tiny little camp every day (say Treblinka) you can keep them on the train until you are ready for them, then take them in small batches, a thousand at a time, in total, but only having to deal with a few hundred per car as you open them up. easy to herd into the undressing area and then the "showers". kill them, empty the room, start again, do five or ten batches a day, with enough slaves to do the heavy work.
and the best part is they take off their clothes adn leave their valuable belongings in neat piles for you steal afterwards.

now take your method. Build huge pens to crowd people into - having to force them in, not having the people inside riot and force their way out. wait a few days until they die. now clear up the mess.

a lot of mess.

you need lots of space, lots of wire, lots of guards, lots of clean up crews, lots of time. it is also harrowing to watch. and likely to have breakouts, escapes, and people rebelling.

and the disease vectors... the hygiene issues...

not very efficient. especially if you also have a labour camp element as at auschwitz - where you select out the useful slaves, and just kill the spares and useless eaters. imagine them being herded into pens to die adn bleating and stinking while you had their sons and husbands and children as slaves int eh next door camp - instant riots. leading them away to a nice shower, and them never appearing again, destination unknown, is much better for morale... .

and also it appeals to the efficient industrial mind not to have messy slow starving/dehydrating death.
>>
>>189147359
if what you say is true, why were camp staff punished by the nazis for stealing valuables from inmates and for physically abusing them?
>>
>>189147359
>this load of shit
There were millions of bullets produced everyday, and it could have been simple as putting a bullet in the head of each prisoner coming, just beside of a all where they fall. There, simple instant death.

>while you had their sons and husbands and children as slaves int eh next door camp
Maybe, you know, they could have built two type of camps and people would be separated before ? Labour camps and "death camps", so the "sons" don't riot.

>the efficient industrial mind
There is nothing efficient in the processes commonly described as the alleged "extermination methods". Just regarding wood consumption it would be stupid as fuck and the opposite of inefficient.

So I'm supposed to believe this nonsense, contradictory among the sources, is all about "efficient industrial mind" when it consumes a shitload of material, time and effort that could be replaced by bullets that were produced by millions ? Come on, not even you believe in this shit.
>>
>>189137661
That's not a complete listing. At the very least it's missing Auschwitz-Dachau
>>
File: 1539116679052.jpg (347 KB, 1576x599)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
Did you know delousing with Zyklon B was used to delouse mexicans and the germans thought it was hygienic and used it in their prisonner camps for sanitary purpose ?
>>
>>189140256
ask yourself, do they lie today? if yes, it's probably a safe assumption that they would lie back then too.
>>
>>189147153
1941, 1947, 1948 are based on pre war estimates the world almanac gives no source on the 1944 number
>>
>>189146037
hasn't seen a rebuttal.... lol

old tired ans stupid shit.

Dommergue relies on the straw man of the six million cremated - no one says six million were cremated. It is a simple stupid false calim. he relies on modern funeral home practice with small ovens, going from cold start per body to cold end, burning the bones to fine powder - to say it takes three hours to cremate a body. Failing to take into account the use of large ovens, kept hot, bodies thrown in as each is reduced to fleshless bones (in about half an hour) multiple bodies at at time. Modern incinerators can burn a tonne and hour of corpses - in a portable oven (look up Hurikan incinerators). Dommergue even ignores the engineers reports from Auschwitz saying they could burn 4756 bodies a day.

the leuchter report is utterly debuked - a con man conning con men. There were 10 million jews in Europe - the 3,5 million is nonsense. £ million in Poland alone.
Faurisson is utterly debunked - he claims the gas was explosive, and posts the manufacturers handbook on his own website, which says it is not explosive int eh quantities used for delousing clothes wheihc would be ten times less thant eh amount needed to kill people. He makes big fuss about the office doors ont eh crema 1 room, but although he knows the room was remodelled into offices, somehow thinks this is significant. faurisson is a joke.
Rassiner was never at Auschwitz or treblinka or any of the other major killing centres. Big deal, he was in a camp five hundred miles away and didn't hear what was going on in secret.
Roques nit picked, and ignored all corroborating evidence, to suggest that because there were a few inconsistencies it was all lies. Not a good way to analyse documents.
the phots allegation is too vague to comment on
the 2imposture2 is well correleted with census data. about 5.5 to 6.1 million jews died in the war.. and while I am happy to agree that some were natural deaths, it was fairly few
>>
>>189140256
You reply in your own question. Keyword : believe. I don't want to believe, I want proofs other than fairy tales of masturbation machines and other bullshit like that.
>>
>>189148479
Why is it that I can't question the holocaust in public or publish critic work or I risk being fined or even jailed ? Vincent Reynouard got 1 year of jail time for publishing his revisionist work.

Why was Faurrisson left for dead ? Is questioning history a reason to beat an old man to near death ?

If they have truth with them, why do they make law to punish any form of questioning ? If they're in the truth, they wouldn't have a reason to do that, even the opposite, they'd make sure to show any person questioning it is wrong with logical rebutals.

>debunked
You mean banned by law, salomon.
>>
>>189146037
the human rights movement does criticise communist atrocities.
No one thinks the 10 to possibly 15 million killed by Stalin et al (60 million is a wild over exaggeration) was good
and at the end 2six million in gas chambers" is of course not what any historian has ever said. it is a stupid idea, and ignorant one. a straw man

the jews listed - I know of Burg. A fraud, never at auschwitz except a visit after the war, - the others I don't know, but suspect they are similarly bad witnesses..
seriously, the holocaust is not up for debate - but it has not (and certainly not exhaustively) been proven a fraud.

the only proven frauds are the Zundels, Leuchters Faurissons and Dommergues.

but well done for posting this 5 year old piece of shit that was debunked then.
>>
>>189147153
the source of the numbers and the fact they are pre war based is clearly shown here on the original page of the 1948 edition
>>
>>189148974
Simone Jacob Weil was gassed at Auschwitz when she was a kid. It didn't keep her from making a political carrier in France, even voting abortion laws, laws for giving organs to israel and all this criminal jewish shit.

If all those "missing" people are like Simone Jacob Weil, I think they ended up ok.
>>
>>189147507
stealing was the major offense - because it was stealing from the Reich. all inmates valuables were Reich property, adn theft was stealing from Hitler, not the jews.

the charges of brutality against the prisoners were very rare, (in comparison to the actual level of brutality) and were usually in company with charges of theft - to bulk out the charge sheet probably.

in a system where hundreds of people a day were dying in the camps, (and in Auschwitz 1 that a capacity of only 20,000 prisoners they recorded 40,000 'heart attack' victims, mostly in young men, in less then two years, a medical anomaly until you learn that the man who wrote the books testified he was told to write 'heart attack' for all violent deaths, beatings, execution and gassings) do you really think that they were that worried about a few beatings?

in the Posen speeches Himmler makes a big thing about never taking a mark from a jew they killed, that it was not for their personal gain, but for the fatherland
>>
>>189147846
>There were millions of bullets produced everyday, and it could have been simple as putting a bullet in the head

they shot millions.

but that takes time. it also means you have to have someone shooting babies and little kids int he head, and teen age girls adn little old ladies, and men and women of all ages.

i know that to you, perhaps, that does not sound difficult to do, but to do that you either have to be, or become, psychopathic. It brutalises the killer. Himmler talked about it, and was worried about it. he didn't want good germans to be brutalised by it. so they recruited non germans (see trawniki men) for it.

but it is also time consuming. you need to get them to strip, walk naked to the killing spot, shoot then, the next one hears what is happeneing, so you need to have lots of guards to keep control, you need to clear up the bodies, anyway, and it takes all day to shoot a few thousand. It is much faster, and less traumatic for the killers, to herd a thousand peole into a room, close the door, pour in some pesticide, and stand back. you have slaves to clean up afterwards. no looking little girls in the eye as you murder them.

faster, cleaner, needs fewer resources, cheaper than bullets (brass is a vital commodity, they are vital war supplies)

imagine if they had done that. i bet that some denier would be saying "don't be silly, why would they waste valuable bullets - they could have gassed them with cheap pesticide by the thousands, needing far fewer men and not wasting vital ammunition."
>>
>>189144332

What did they do for those 2 years if they didn't return to their old homes, and Israel was not a thing yet?
>>
>>189148433
>>189148974
so they're lies?
>>
>>189143817
>>189144132
>>189150254
are you retarded? jews were moving to palestine for over a decade prior, look up the Havaara Agreement
>>
>>189147846
>Maybe, you know, they could have built two type of camps and people would be separated before ? Labour camps and "death camps", so the "sons" don't riot.


yes, lets us build lots of extra camps, with lots of extra space, needing transport to be arranged (bring them all to one camp, sort them for slaves, then transport the spares? or take them all to the death camp, sort for slaves asn walk them away leaving there mothers to die? or some half way camp? yes that is the solution - build three camps..
and guards

lots of guards. double the number of guards. three times the number of guards.

ad crematoria. Big crematoria for the death camp, but we will need a couple for the labour camp because we can expect a hundred deaths a day there as well..

what a fantastic use of resources...

have you thought this through?

also, you know that they built auschwitz as a labour camp to start with (reusing an old Polish barracks, which is why they had a theatre on site).

then they built factories around it, and expanded the labour camp size, using slave labour. and at first they didn't want women (no camp for them) so they just killed them, and the kids, and the old folks. So the whole process built up, not planned from day one, and was all a bit ad hoc, until they got to industrialize it with the 4 huge crematoria and gas chambers with undressing rooms at Birkenau.

it grew, and developed. no one planned it from the start.

and the plan that did develop was to quickly kill them, efficiently, and dispose of the bodies, efficiently. Gassing and cremation works.

why complicate it?
>>
>>189142395
>Inquisition
>The genocides that happened from the Spanish when they discovered America
>Russian revolution
Just a few examples that flew through my mind while reading your post. This just shows up how the media overreacts about Holocaust. Makes you even think that they can control it.
>>
>>189144113
>not in 1939, 40...
Germany was already on the defensive starting in 1942 you stupid kike.
>petrol engines
So verbal testimony is all you have? That's not evidence.
>gas tight doors
There is no evidence of this. 0 pictures of the these "air tight" exist, yet we have plenty of the shitty wooden ones.
>Cyanide was used
Every time you come to these threads you change the narrative you fucking kike. You always cry about muh zykklon B and now you're saying it was cyanide. Make up your fucking mind, ya dumbass heeb. Which one is it?
>people were murdered on arrival
Not true and illogical. Doing such a thing would cause mass panic and riots in the camps which was the whole reason why kikes like you claimed the Germans were using gas chambers in the first place. Stick to one narrative for once, kike.
>>
>>189149786
There would have been more efficient and cheaper ways to kill a lot of people. You know, cyanide in water, here you have your fast death without the inconvenience of using gas, having to wait it's safe and all that shit.
No, the germans built fake shower rooms to gas people. Simple and efficient, right ?

>>189150266
Well, they're estimates. If shlomo says he was holocausted, the estimation will take that in account. It will project the numbers of prewar jewish population and infer on their number according to variables, like mortality. If the narrative is "6 million people were gassed", sure the estimations would end up being influenced by these reported fake events.
>>
>>189148252
>Did you know delousing with Zyklon B was used to delouse mexicans

did you know it wasn't?

that your article does not say they used it to delouse mexicans.

it says it was used to delouse their clothes.

and yes that is also what it was used for in the german concentration camps. Indeed it was developed to delouse and disinfest buildings.

but it also kills people really well. with far less gas then needed to kill lice, in far less time.

which is why it was never used on people

your point is?
>>
>>189150578
so what you're saying is the estimations of the world almanac are absolute garbage and untrustworthy
>>
>>189148514
>I want proofs other than fairy tales of masturbation machines

from a fiction book in 2004.

yes i would want more than that too.

fortuneately, before 2004, there were lots of historical documents and photos, blueprints, and witnesses.

but you concentrate on a bullshit novel by a deranged australian in 2004 that paid to have his bullshit story printed, which you only know about because people on pol talk about it..

because you are not interested in history, and have done no real research, jsut read pol memes

because no one in the world knows about the masturbation machine story, except pol meme lovers.
>>
>>189140256
Conflating all questioning of numbers or methods with complete "irrational" denial of the holocaust is a jewish trick
>>
>>189150538
This french flag is always in holocaust threads and always spouting the same exterminationist nonsense. Check the archive.

>>189150709
I don't know, but if they're estimations based on prewar numbers, it's quite sure they inferred the post war number taking the "holocaust" in account. I mean, nuremberg trials happened in 1945/1946, so it's clear if they'd take account of the allaged "mass murders of jews" during ww2.
So I don't know if their inference method is bullshit, but it's pretty clear some of their variables were based on political narration and they took it into account.
>>
>>189148782
>Reynouard
quoted an account of how the children at Therisenstadt camp were starved, diseased and neglected, and then finally taken to Auschwitz to be gassed. and what did he quote - the bit where the nurse telling the story told that the sick and hypocritical bastards in the SS had built a playground for the children and made them pose for propaganda photos in it.

Reyounard quoted that bit, saying "look how wonderful the camps were they even had a children's playground".

that is why the bastard deserved jail time.

because he was a fucking liar, trying to exonerate child murdering bastards.

he was no scholar, he was no academic, he had no regard for the truth. His was not history - it was propaganda for torturing, thieving scum.
>>
>>189143129
>we need an air raid shelter
>I got it! We’ll just use the old gas chamber.
>efficient!
>>
>>189150809
There are no documents. There is no single shred of evidence of a Nazi top official ordering the extermination of jews to lower ranked members. The only blueprints that "survived" are of unreliable soviet sources, and the only witnesses are jews. Photos? Which photos are you talking about? The ones with emaciated jews? How is that proof of them having been gassed? Show us your proof, rabbi. Let's see if it's convincing or not
>>
>>189148782
>Is questioning history a reason to beat an old man to near death ?

no, and I don;t think that he deserved it even for being a lying cunt.

that sort of thuggery is the thing that nazis do. I do not approve of it.
>>
>>189148782
>why do they make law to punish any form of questioning ?
they don't

straw man. simply not true.
>>
>>189148782
>>debunked
>You mean banned by law,
no debunked.

you should read more
>>
>>189149323
source?
>>
>>189143424
look, own up to it. romania killed their own jews. about a quarter of a million of them.
>>
>>189143530
what has the English football team got to do with this?
>>
>>189137661
Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

https://act-il.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

http://www.thejidf.org

http://www.thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

http://fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
https://archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

https://archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and 4chan to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

https://archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

https://youtu.be/yiCaQfHHAlg
>jews hate all non-jews and slaves
>>
>>189150266
>so they're lies?
no, a lie is saying something false with the intent to deceive.

the American Almanac clearly stated that it was pre war data, because they had no new data. they did not intend to deceive, they just published the latest data they had, but made it clear that it might be inaccurate.

the deniers who quote these figures, often claiming this shows that not a single jew died int eh war as the American Almanac says there were still 15 million in 1948, they are the ones trying to deceive, and lying.
>>
>>189150266
>so they're lies?
No they are estimates based on pre war data as there was no new data available during the war wfter the war when new data was available the population was corrected

>cynadie was used
You realize that Zyklon B is Hydrogen cyanide?
>>
>>189150344
about 60,000 german jews managed to bribe their way out.

the anon was claiming that 250,000 romanian jews left to israel during the war, and 6 million other jews from europe.

this is entirely without any support from any census data, transport data, or any other source. it is just false.
>>
>>189140256
Math
>>
>>189150538
>Germany was already on the defensive starting in 1942 you stupid kike.

hitler thought he would still win in 1944. he apparently though that the Americans migh rescue him at the end and join him to fight the russians.

he was not entirely delusional, but, fairly delusional. why do you think that the SS and Himmler et al would have said in 1942, oops the war is lost, we had better stop gassing jews now?

which they actually did say in late 1944...
>>
>>189145717
by questioning the holocaust here and potentially taking this discussion IRL should i be prosecuted as an accessory afer the fact in crimes against humanity?
>>
>>189150538
>There is no evidence of this. 0 pictures of the these "air tight" exist, yet we have plenty of the shitty wooden ones.

https://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-operation/pressac0050.shtml

oh really?

you know they used wooden doors on the delousing rooms for years?

that a wooden door of oak boards, laid crossways in two layers with felt in the middle, is gas tight, and very strong - good enough to keep a few jewish women and children in a room for a few minutes until they choke...

you really should not make such easily debunked claims. You should try fact checking some of the extraordinary claims the deniers make.
>>
>>189150538
>Every time you come to these threads you change the narrative you fucking kike. You always cry about muh zykklon B and now you're saying it was cyanide.
Zyklon B (German: [tsyˈkloːn ˈbeː] (About this sound listen); translated Cyclone B) was the trade name of a cyanide-based pesticide invented in Germany in the early 1920s. It consisted of hydrogen cyanide
>>
>>189150538
Not arguing for either side, but Zyklon B is almost entirely hydrogen cyanide you burger retard.
>the absolute state of american education
>>
>>189150538
>You always cry about muh zykklon B and now you're saying it was cyanide.

oh my god.

you really don't know what Zyklon B is?

is this a troll? You really do not know that Zyklon B is the trade name of calcium sulphate pellets soaked in liquid Hydrogen Cyanide, to make the transport and measurement adn dispersal of the liquid easier adn safer? that the pellets when exposed to air give off Hydrogen cyanide vapour (at temperatures down to minus 5 Celsius) and that it is that gas that kills people.

did you think Zyklon B was a gas?

really?

https://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/zyklonb/
>>
File: IBM census mainframe.jpg (63 KB, 308x296)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Time to piss off the cut-dick retards
>>
File: holocaust meaning.jpg (133 KB, 500x755)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>189152686
>>
>>189152711
>>
File: realholocaustvictims.jpg (112 KB, 719x489)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>189152725
>>
LET IT BE KNOWN:
JIDF has yet to produce any evidence of large piles of ashes
>>
>>189149786
Gold medal for mental gymnastics to use your Jew defending logic. How is the weather in Tel Aviv right now Goldberg ?
>>
>>189150538
>Not true and illogical. Doing such a thing would cause mass panic and riots in the camps which was the whole reason why kikes like you claimed the Germans were using gas chambers in the first place


ok, first read some history of Treblinka - a camp with no accommodation that they sent hundreds of thousands of people to. they arrived on trains in locked boxcars, were taken off the train in small groups to the undressing area, then into the gas chamber.

no riots. no one knew what was happening.

then read about Auschwitz - arrival by train, immediate selection for slave labour or death, but no one said "death" it was slaves off to the right, and the rest come with us to the showers, then we will get you to your barracks, yes bring the kids, I bet you could all do with a nice hot bath. dont worry we will feed you afterwards... come through this pretty garden into the nice modern undressing room, and don't forget where your stuff is for when you come back to get dressed.. right this way tot eh warm showers, thank you... clang.

ok ?

that is the way they say it worked. the way everyone says it worked. the way Oskar Groening said it worked.

are your really this ignorant of the basic facts?
>>
File: 1539113572056s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
No trace of chemical residue on the walls of the "gas chamber"
Bodies completely disappear in "cremation" while tanks and automobiles at the front can't move because out of fuel
Official record is full of Germans denying anything of the sort ever happened and "written testimony" by people not appearing in person (because let off) saying they heard someone else did something.
SO MANY JEWS CLAIM TO BE SURVIVORS
First claims of mass killing happen 30 years after the war ends, no serious historian believed them
>>
>>189150578
>cyanide in water, here you have your fast death without the inconvenience of using gas,

yeah you just have the inconveniece of having to handle highly poisonous water adn habd it out to people, and watch the first ones to drink dropping dead before the last ones are served.

what a fucking stupid way to do it. you want to kill a thousand at a time, that isn't a good method.

>No, the germans built fake shower rooms to gas people. Simple and efficient, right ?

yes. it is. You build a room,get them in, gas them. put in fake showerheads adn they don't know that they are going to be gassed, so don't riot.

it works.
>>
>>189151050
>but it's pretty clear some of their variables were based on political narration and they took it into account.
you have absolutely no reason to say this, other than pure speculative prejudice.
>>
>>189153261
>No trace of chemical residue on the walls of the "gas chamber"
Really even the fucking leucher report found traces in auschwitz
>>
>>189151154
yes. they no longer used the old crematorium as they had four new huge ones at birkenau, and the crematorium,was one of the few buildings that was underground. it was the easiest way to get a air raid shelter on the cheap in a disused building.
>>
>>189151181
No no, they, they used....code. that's it! They used a secret code that only Nazis knew, by heart because because it's dictionary was never found! When one Nazi detailed how many "blankets" they ordered, it really was how many Jews they killed that day. There even was a cage with a bear and an eagle in it. The bear would rip apart the Jew and the eagle would tear up its insides. In between killing Jews the bear would dance for the Nazis and the eagle would sharpen its talons. Oy vay what a time !
>>
>>189149786
easiest way to kill millions has always been through dehydration and starvation
it would have been far easier to simply starve the ghettos out and burn them to the ground, very little fuss for all involved and no wasted resources
but I'm expected to believe that the Germans sent millions via trains to camps for the intended purpose of killing them using various methods after which they cremated the bodies....that is a massive waste of coal, timber, supply lines, and soldiers
>>
>>189152377
>https://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-operation/pressac0050.shtml
> grainy horribly undetailed photos
> wooden doors
yeah sure rabbi
>>
>>189153076
Are you really this ignorant that there are laws that make it illegal to question your "facts" never mind the perpetual Jew victim machine making you a pariah for ever having the guts to ask a question?
>>
>>189152686
>>189152686
oh dear the lying leaf again.

sadly I have to go. real life calls.

however the leaf, if he doesn't lie, can give you the link ot th ethread where he got BTFO by me last night.

or any other thread he has been in where his lies are always revealed.

like this one
>>189026786
>>
>>189153261
>No trace of chemical residue on the walls of the "gas chamber"

really?

no not really

http://www.phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml
>>
>>189153945
>Are you really this ignorant that there are laws that make it illegal to question your "facts"

no there are not.

that is a lie. a lie that pol keeps telling. but it is a lie. there is no such law.
>>
>>189153698
Right. Hitler showed in Leningrad exactly how easy it is to encircle an area and kill millions on the cheap. Why didn't the Nazi build a massive camp to empty out Leningrad into so he could then kill them? Right it would have been a ludicrous waste of resources to do that. Holocaust officially debunked all JIDF are BTFO
>>
>>189140256
It's not. It could have happened. But if there are multiple futures, there are multiple pasts, and I want to know what percentage of them the Holocaust actually happened in. 1%? 10%? 50%? In the remainder of pasts, the Jews made a big lie. Probably shouldn't trust them regardless.
>>
>>189154233
I suggest you view the new York state penal law hate crimes section. When you combine all the various "hate crime" laws and apply them, it becomes effectively impossible to rebut the holocaust.
>>
>>189154233
I suggest you view the new York state penal law hate crimes section. When you combine all the various "hate crime" laws and apply them, it becomes effectively impossible to rebut the holocaust with anyone.
>>
>>189144075
>Anne Frank, arguably the most famous casualty, is known to have died of typhus.

I know, and it hurts...

Also the South did nothing wrong.
>>
>>189153698
not really. either you have to set up your dehydration camps, buld them, man them adn then send the people to them (jsut the same) or you have to build thousands of dehydration camps all over europe to kill them locally wihtout transport.

doing that would also need thousands of men, many times what you need for running a few isolated but well connected camps where you can do it ins secret adn not tip off all the rest of the jews in europe to what youa re doing.

the "showers" lie seems obvious to us now because we know the story - but then jews arrived on trains from Hngary adn france adn Holland adn all over europe, tired hungy adn dirty from days of travelling, maybe weeks ofr months in other camps, a hot shower was very inviting. they willingly got undressed asn left their valuables to be looted.

you need to secure your millions while they die of dehydration, adn then clean up afterwards. maybe you could trick them into strippping adn leaving their stuff 9tell them they are going for a shower, then drive them into the pdeath pens, perhaps) but you still have to guard them for days. days dudring which they know they are going to die (unless you have kept all evidence from previous death batches well hidden) and during which they will try to escape. days when evidence of your deeds is visible, unless it is well away from all witnesses (like the middle of Poland? )

you might think it easier, but you have not thought it through.

also, slave labour? pick the fit for slaves, kill the rest - but you transport them all and sort them out in a secure single space, efficiently, not having to co-ordinate selections and transport for a few here and there, and a few killed here and there, and bodies disposed of here and there, and people knowing all over the world what is going on.

part of what allowed them to kill so many was that no one believed that they were doing it. spies said it was happening and were dismissed as atrocity stories.
>>
>>189153820
I am sorry that the people who took the photos didn't have modern cameras so that you would not be such a cunt eighty years later.
>>
>>189154506
no I think when you look at historical facts it becomes impossible to rebut the holocaust.

not only is denial almost always accompanied by the desire to see it happen again, or happen for the first time as they say, but often it is accompanied by various political opinions and calls to action - all of which are based on lies.

if you can find a good rebuttal that is true, then publish it.

but I haven't seen one in over a year of looking a this issue and arguing about it here. Not one single argument that stands up to ten minutes research.
>>
>>189154383
>if there are multiple futures, there are multiple pasts,

nope. does not follow. Multiple possible futures collapse into one present, which becomes one past.

in this timeline it happened
>>
>>189157611
jewish ghettos were in all cities
it would have been simple to starve them out, no building needed
burning it afterward buries the bodies
no wasted transport lines, no wasted coal, no wasted anything
you're intentionally being obtuse and over complicating the extermination process
>>
>>189141128
Ah yes an entire camp the size of two or three football fields with 1.5 million people buried beneath the soil. Then dug up and burned later which is why there is not a single body left in the ground there
>>
>>189137661
There were more people in the concentration camps than just jews. Catholics, gays, gypsies, etc. were all present and gassed right alongside them.
>>
>>189140256
I'm not saying it didn't happen. The photographic evidence is enough to prove that something happened at least, but the official lines need to be scrutinized and held to account.
>>
Why do they have gaschamber signs if you want to lead people like cattle into them?
>>
>>189140710
>deciding what history is based on "I think"

You need a reality check.
>>
>>189158642
treblinka was the size of 18 football pitches.

they killed about 700,000 there, not 1.5 million. could be 900,000 but it isn't a million plus

they had huge burial pits, the largest found so far is 19 by 17 meters, and some five meters deep. These are full of ash and bone fragments.

you are lying
>>
>>189153417
>pure speculative prejudice.
AHAHAHA, I'm not the person defending propaganda myth. You know why I care about the holohoax ? Because you filthy kikes made a censorship law a decade ago. I never questioned it before I heard questioning is outside the law.

I think you could even provide me actual proofs, I wouldn't give a fuck by principle just because of this law. So fuck you kikes and your censorship.
>>
>>189159219

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363
treblinka had no purpose build crematorium?
800k estimated with improvised crematorium

I mean it's easy to kill a large number of people. Burning the remains to prevent infections and to negate the need for massive excavation works makes sense.

However improvised woodpires just sound implausible given the scale.
>>
>>189140256
shill
>>
why was anne frank given a root canal?
why did anne frank eventually die of typhus instead of extermination?
>>
File: 1530732263912.gif (8 KB, 200x195)
8 KB
8 KB GIF
>>189143518
Like fucking clockwork.
>>
>>189139195
>Only 3 million killed in extermination camps

So are you suggesting that an equal number of jews were killed in extermination camps as there were killed in concentration camps? You are a massive idiot.
>>
>>189160651
Because the dr was jewish by the name you dumbfuck.

>why did anne frank eventually die of typhus instead of extermination?

Thats a more valid question because of weakened immune system due to lack of nutrition bad hygenic standards and cold. Thats inconsequential to claims of either side.
>>
File: 1533963373547.png (80 KB, 362x520)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>189138206
I love this line of thinking
>implying the German soldiers stationed their were somehow all immune to these "diseases"
>>
>>189140256
Biggest hint would be the fact that even questioning some of the numbers
is prohibited by law, not to mention any studies that would not go along with it.
>>
>>189137661

Nazis lost the war because they put all the soldiers in charge of burning jews non-stop.
>>
>>189157939
>not only is denial almost always accompanied by the desire to see it happen again, or happen for the first time as they say, but often it is accompanied by various political opinions and calls to action - all of which are based on lies.

>muh slippery slope, we must prosecute and ban any holocaust skepticism or else tens of thousands of jews will get gassed every day again!
>>
>>189145717
Bonjour

Its of course Bullshit when you say "they only say it to cause another Holocaust etc". And punishment by law is applied for bringing evidence in court cases etc.

I mean the backfire of this if it would reach social consciousness would most likely cause pogroms or worse no doubt about it.
>>
>>189137661
The 6 million number has been pushed since 1869 ... it's bullshit.
>>
File: VIIyjGr_d.jpg (90 KB, 640x1088)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>189162541
Oh ... and here's the gas chamber deal ... gas execution chambers and gas "extermination" camps.
>>
File: noquestions.jpg (49 KB, 479x518)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>189144428
>>
>>189162285
The victimcount for treblinka seems extremely shaky if nobody transported the remains offsite from the official investigations I saw.
>>
>>189144602
>4 gas chambers
>10,000 people a day

And there it is, muh German efficiency.
>>
>>189162711
https://imgur.com/gallery/NQ4QlTq
Posting the same debunked bullshit
>>
are jews really not tired of supporting an indefensible lie that's now cracking world wide under the scrutiny of a bluwater tuna spearfishing forum ?

just let it rip and come clean, admit you made it up for gibs and jew privilege
>>
>>189145940
>most people are sheep

So you, kowtowing to what the masses believe and what you are told to be believe by (((historians))) are a what...?

A sheep, thats what.
>>
>>189163212
Why would you replace irondoors to wooden doors if the purpose is to build an airraid shelter?
>>
>>189163212
So post the debunking then you (((jew))) onions boy shill.
>>
>>189159219
Yet no evidence was found even by ground radar.
>>
>>189152449
>haha zyklon B is actually not what it's always been known to be, but rather hydrogen cyanide even though there is no evidence to suggest that anywhere and chemical testing of the walls inside the gas chambers showed classic zyklon B which would have been to kill lice to stop the spread of typhus that is photographically evidenced to have been rampant at the camps.

You're really not very smart, are you?
>>
>>189163636
He did but to be honest it seems to be retrofitting the explanations from what I can tell. The explanation is plausible on the face on it but does not hold up to scrutiny and the standard of plausibillity is not enough.

It's a bit like god put the dinosaur bones in the ground to test our faith yes plausible but it's retrofitting since the initial claim was debunked and as such raises the necessary standard.
>>
>>189152650
so.... are you saying that no jews were gassed?
>>
they planted this thread to raid it
>>
>>189164084
Thats not the standard you have set for yourself. By claiming the 6 million as dogma and Iam willing to accept them as such you put yourself in the position where you have to prove exactly that.

Treblinka for example is the best clearcut example for that being shaky from the so far provided evidence even by the standard of proving the negative.
>>
File: AirRaidDoor2.jpg (63 KB, 334x504)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>189163455
They did not replace anything the wall and door was added in the subsequnet renovation from gas chamber to air raid bunker one of the blast door is behind the two wooden doors who just seperate some storage area
>>
>>189165077
Thats showing the chamber from the outside?
I
>>
File: 1519267865895.png (418 KB, 592x550)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
>>189145313
>280,000 and 380,000
thats the full number for ALL jews killed in ww2 , it's all a lie . You just can't deal with kit because you are a jew . It must be a real shock to come here and find out your whole history is a lie. Is it not . You're practically frothing while we point out inconsistencies in EVERYTHING that has to do with the so called-ohost. From all the outlandish testimonies, to the persecution narrative , to obvious and suspicious lack of logic , like fumigation rooms in the midst of a (lice vectored) typhus epidemic.

Ypeople don't even say they poisoned us in the lice room, no it was a specific jew killing 'shower room' , the cyanide came out from the water faucet, no from pellets, no from a hole in the ceiling. I was gassed 6 times I tell you,really ? me 5 times. Then I escaped from the bear and eagle torture where they would throw a jew in every day. That's amazing, I didn't see any shower rooms , but they threw jew babies in a ditch of fire . Wait till you hear about my pile of ashes 100 feet tall !

It's all a bunch of crap , like the reappearing chimneys , doors, Kremawurst facility . Etc etc etc, it's getting tiresome to hear kikes kvetch about a overblown lie they started mentioning first in 1960 (le holocausse TM).
>>
>>189140256
Lack of proof.
Doubt based on previous documented cases of jews being untruthful.
And also, it is illegal to question it. This should be your first clue
>>
File: sdfsfsfsf.jpg (402 KB, 1600x1200)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
>>189165385
you are looking from the inside out at the top left in c
>>
Why would they fabricate and hyperinflate the figures though? The Nazis were already painted as the antichrist by then, there was no need to further demonise them.
>>
File: url.jpg (55 KB, 663x654)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>189163984
>>haha zyklon B is actually not what it's always been known to be, but rather hydrogen cyanide even though there is no evidence to suggest that anywhere

Lol wut?
>>
>>189167316
the jew eats babies , you can't have them happy with just a little lie

>>189167151
forget it, goyim kno ... btw goyim means non-satanist, ask you jew priest with a low voice who he really serves in the talmut
>>
File: url.jpg (82 KB, 849x1056)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>189167463
>>
>>189167151
That design and floorplan makes no sense for extermination purposes. You realize that?

Especially if we add the scale of the operation claimed.
>>
>>189137661
from 1943-45 as established by the holocaust scholars
>>
>>189144428
you just proved it's fabricated document you are showing since yad vashem itself renegged on lampshades and soap
>>
>>189167659
What exactly does not make sense?
>>
>>189169412
First contention point would be moving 40-50 people through the small ass door they see the burning cremation ovens then move into the deadend "shower" which wasn't a shower.

The ash storage makes no sense from a logistics point of view just think the process through. Either you have to move through the chamber or the grating storage to get to the ash storage from the cremation.

Then why have two doors to your chamber especially the airtight door to the ash storage.

The handwaving by saying it was improvised as a chamber in the text shows that they know it makes no sense from a design standpoint and the remodelling after the fact is another hint for retrofitting.

The floorplan doesn't support the mass extermination neither does the after remoddeling state. Only in historic limbo exist the possibillity that it might have been used for such purposes.
>>
>>189170078
>The handwaving

It's not handwaving, the Nazis changed it to air raid shelter because it was not well suited for mass gassing operations.
>>
>>189160288
>However improvised woodpires just sound implausible given the scale.

That's what they used elsewhere when they needed to get rid of the corpses quickly, though.
>>
>>189170584
The remoddeling handwaves all possible inconsistencies in the design of the improvised chamber. Two door gas chamber makes no sense in the firstplace from a material and logistics price.

Having an ultra efficient mass extermination operation running in a place as obvious not well suited is not possible.

I see no evidence for any human gassing taking place in that room so far. How significant that is for the total validity of the claims I got no idea.
>>
>>189170801
Yes quickly. We are talking about a place that killed 800k people with no remains in the ground to show that. Dogma says 800k people died there the evidence says nothing like that happened.

As a good catholic I however accept the dogma.
>>
>>189169412
everything you say is wrong, get woke you jewish retard

>>189170584
>because it was not well suited for mass gassing operations.
do you know what is a mass gassing operation ? collect 3-4000 jews in a small camp ... release sarin at night ... collect 3-4k dead next day and throwem innawoods

>>189171355
did you not know that the more thousands of jew bones you pile up together, the quicker they vanish?
>>
>>189171183
>Having an ultra efficient mass extermination

The Krema 1 building was converted for this purpose when they started experimenting with gas. Obviously it wasn't ultra efficient. That's why they built 4 additional larger Kremas.
>>
>>189170078
>the floorplan doesn't support the mass extermination neither does the after remoddeling state.
You realize it was an acutal crematorium which was convertet to an improvised chamber in 1941 of course the floor plan is not completley ideal because it was not built with mass extermination in mind thats also why it was shut down as soon as the crematories and gas chmabers 2-5 in brikenau were finished because they were way more efficent as built for the purpose
>First contention point would be moving 40-50 people through the small ass door they see the burning cremation ovens then move into the deadend "shower" which wasn't a shower.
The "showers" were in auschwitz BIRKENAU not the stammlager where crema one is as said before it was built as an crematorium
>>
>>189171355
>people with no remains in the ground to show that

>the evidence says nothing like that happened.

What evidence?
Also note that you haven't explained how is burning people on pyres en masse plausible in one place and implausible in other.
>>
>>189171782
Krema one makes no sense. It's more likely that the small scale killing which would have been possible there never took place.

The remoddeling seems like bullshit. Especially the west chamber door relocation and removing of the airtight steel door.

If Krema one is not critical for your core claims I would drop it to be honest.

>>189171862
https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363
>>
>>189171702
you're just a boring whining jew , go find a ghobby , dont come in here with your muh hoaxgasrooms BS

>>189171782
SHUT THE FUCK UP
it makes no fucking sense to "gas" people with licing pellets that take a long time to diffuse the delousing agent and are used to kill typhus vectors , youre starting make me angry with you mindless jew insistance to be listened to after you've been blown the fuck out your face in here 100 times
>>
>>189172557

Are you sure you've linked the right article?

>Any doubts about the existence of mass graves at the Treblinka death camp in Poland are being laid to rest by the first survey of the site using tools that see below the ground,
>>
>>189172557
Not one argument just shifting around and claiming bullshit.
>>
>>189173144
thats exactly you , since you dont reply to what youre told and just bang your drum on 3 prefab bullshit clauses you came in here with , fucking nigger
>>
>>189173144
You got no physical evidence due to improvising and remoddeling. That is a fact. It was not built for extermination and the remoddeling removed the evidence for the improvised purpose.

You retract to the historic limbo of it might have been used. Despite that the remoddeling makes no sense.

Just look at the design and think the relocation of the westdoor of the gaschamber through. It makes no sense especially under the airraid purpose.

>>189172909
We are talking 800k corpses burned by wooden pires always remember where you firmly planted the finish line by law.

I'm pretty autistic and have no emotional investment in either side but the claims of you both are extremely shaky. While I won't deny the dogma of 6 million victims what you have so far provided does not speak for you.
>>
>>189140994
>the jew thinks this is an argument
>>
File: Bezos.png (29 KB, 296x234)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>189146051
>three thousand a day
you really are a fucking idiot
>>
>>189161841
actually is suspect the next mass murder campaign in europe will be muslims...
>>
>>189173765

>extremely shaky.

Well, so far you haven't provided a single argument except "I don't believe it"
>>
>>189173765
> You got no physical evidence due to improvising and remoddeling. That is a fact. It was not built for extermination and the remoddeling removed the evidence for the improvised purpose.
True it was not built for extermination but was used for it anyway, even fucking leuchter found cynaid traces in the chamber
>Just look at the design and think the relocation of the westdoor of the gaschamber through. It makes no sense especially under the airraid purpose.
So a rellocation of the door during the renovation to an airaid shelter proves its all fake and nothing happend stop spouting bullshit
>>
>>189174249
You provide no evidence and retract to historic limbo. The claims you made for that limbo fail a simple plausibillity check. I got no evidence to prove the negative that is different from having no argument.

You got evidence for ethnic cleansings at treblinka but fall short of the claims.
>>
>>189174133
no, it will be europeans finishing muslims off, the excuse israel is looking for to invade gaza and say afterwards " uh but we just did as you did , euros"
israel does not have any sort of future , since when the pushed-over side will push the button it will make sure israel gets glassed radiactively

>>189174249
oh 250 posts re reda them you fucking tard

>>189174362
you cant prop up truth with legalism, only more tryth , you will never get this in your mind because you're a cultural kike and a philosophically ruined faggot kike
>>
>>189174362
The rellocation convenietly removed the physical evidence for it being used as gaschamber to kill humans. It put the original door in a better spot for cremation purposes direct line from morgue to oven while making crema one worse for shelter purposes.

This screams from an simple objective analysis fiction to retrofit the dogma. My OCD is screaming when I see those floorplans literally.
>>
>>189174490

But I'm not "providing evidence", I'm merely refuting your false claims (e.g. mass cremation on pyres is implausible). If you want to know the full story on Treblinka, read a book.
>>
>>189174967
>e.g. mass cremation on pyres is implausible

800k on pyres are you retarded?
>>
>>189175076

See? This is what you call "not an argument"
>>
>>189170801
>corpses quickly, though.
how do you know those pyres pictured were particularly "quick"
how do you know it didn't take an entire day and several changes of fuel?
one of the most horrifying aspects of culture in India is the floating corpses in the Ganges from people too poor to afford enough fuel for a complete cremation.
>>
There are a lot of good arguments in favor of holocaust denial. "Muh numbers dun be too big" is not a good reason. It on par with saying that the Great Pyramids had to be built by aliens because they're just too big or that we didn't go to the moon because it is just too hard. It's brainlet thinking.
>>
>>189174967
youre just a kike whose gunna kike, stop hiding behind your pinky you fucking faggot, you got no presigned legitimacy in here since we know you faggots better than you know yourselves ( cue in 0-selfawareness kike meme that happens to be sadly true )

>>189175257
an argument does not extract truth from reality, it just fights other arguments , which shows how you have to win instead of prove for your point to be valid
get fucked, btfo
>>
>>189154084
*cough**cough*
>>189152809
all you ever do is lie, you lie in every one of these threads, you make up bullshit lies to continue the narrative, you are a psychotic piece of shit.
>>
>The New York Times on March 3, 1991 reported
>From the SS death certificates that are now kept at the US National Archive
>403,713 people died in the labor camps
>73,137 died at Auschwitz
>38,031 were jews
>0 were burned or gassed to death
>>
>>189175499
its alse true a trillion bonelets were never found *just story-told* by the same people who reported spinning knife rooms with pools of acid , are you starting to see now ?
>>
>>189175431
>how do you know it didn't take an entire day and several changes of fuel?

Well, they did. But then again, on pyre cremated hundreds of people at once.
>>
>>189175431
Wooden pyres are not quick and they would have to log down the entire surrounding if the numbers are correct.

The ground would show it too by sheer scale of the operation claimed.
The count claimed for treblinka makes no sense.
>>
>>189175443
>It's brainlet thinking.
No


Its mathematics, and analysis.
Seriously, it is, and is the most convincing for proof of exaggeration.
>>
>>189141338
Ever seen the rose bowl?

It takes 15 stories to fit 80,000 people in a football stadium, I wonder what 1,500,000 would take?

Pic related, what 80,000 people looks like.
>>
>>189176033

>what is cremation
>>
>>189175900
checked
i've known since 1985 when I was at the courthouse where Ernst Zundel was in court for his defamation trial and the world learned that no one witnessed anyone being gassed to death.
Then after the 90's collapse of the USSR I took a trip to the Balkans and checked out the Jasenovac labor camp and even traversed the area for a month taking samples for ashes. There were none to indicate hundreds of thousands were incinerated.
So far no jew has been able to prove any of the lies of their narrative.
>>
>>189137661
Even today you can get a holoCo$t survivor to come speak to your group almost anywhere. I think there may be six million survivors today.
>>
>>189176276
>Then after the 90's collapse of the USSR I took a trip to the Balkans and checked out the Jasenovac labor camp and even traversed the area for a month taking samples for ashes. There were none to indicate hundreds of thousands were incinerated.
hahahaha you're such a nigger
>>
>>189176399
checked
yah they all survived the boat ride to the US
>>
>>189176180
It was wood pyres not cremation in treblinka.
>>
>>189176449
niggers don't go to the Balkans for labor camps, they stay on the beaches for the roasties.
cigansko govno jedno
>>
>>189140256
The evidence shows that it didn't.
>>
>>189176545

That's the cremation you idiot.
>>
>>189175997
saying "wow that's a big number" isn't mathematics nor is it analysis. It's just stating that a number is large. Averaging a kill rate is the furthest thing from any real form of analysis. It just makes you look stupid. Same goes for the "look how much room 80,000 people takes up." The human body is 60% water which evaporates during cremation, completely ignoring the other reductions in volume post cremation. It's a flat earth tier approach.

>t. engineer
>>
>>189176599
checked
not the was jews tell the story, but citizens were burned to death by white phosphorus and nukes so they'd be the true victims of a holocaust considering you need fire for the ritual
>>
>>189176735
was=way*
>>
>>189176597
ahahaha zdej se te predstavljam kako nek zavaljen tip hod naokol pa si zemljo u žepe tlač
>>
File: proofs.jpg (124 KB, 992x487)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>189175945
pyres are not perfect incinerators , even an incinerating incinerator today leaves bones behind
>what does this mean?
no body no crime , just like the law does

>>189176276
>noone never witnessed being gassed to death
the question that has not been asked here is from the thousands of survivors from german camps allover europe NO NON-JEWS REPORT THEIR EXISTANCE to corroborate , it's like aaaa /national myth/ of jews or something (kek)

>>189176597
psss slovak rekt

>>189176728
cremation 'in outdoor pyres' leaves a LOT of bone residue that mysteriously vanished , now trhere was a lot of acid rain in 1980's germany, so you know , perhaps it became fertilizer , like in pic
>>
>>189176886
core samples don't take much effort, dear jew.
>>
>>189176991
>NO NON-JEWS REPORT THEIR EXISTANCE to corroborate , it's like aaaa /national myth/ of jews or something (kek)
yah, but after all this time I can say without a doubt that they will pull out the signed testimony of tortured guards as their proof non-jews seen't it
hahahaha
>>
>>189174133
>45 posts
>all of that text
>can easily win internet argument simply by posting evidence
>doesn't post a single piece of evidence
>>
>>189176710
Its wood pyres nothing alike to moder cremation. We are talking sharred corpses not bone fragments and 800k of them. Where did they get the wood from? They didn't get it by logging we know that.
>>
>>189176728
1,500,000 x .60 = 900,000

One and a half million people at %60 of their mass is still 900,000 people. Is there room for 10 rose bowls at treblinka?

T. Astronaut
>>
>>189177004
js sm pa od tvoje mt uzeu ene par kor semplou pa je blo usaj 5 židov
>>
File: url.jpg (30 KB, 450x341)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>189177548
>We are talking sharred corpses

No, you get a mass of bone fragments, ash etc. You can see the remains of the cremation in the picture I've posted >>189170801
Here's another

>They didn't get it by logging we know that.

And how do "we" know that? There are large forests close to Treblinka, you know.
>>
>>189177195
they will type it themselves , and sign it 'secrait aide of hitler to kill the jews . herr schultz

>>189177743
shut up avram
>>
>>189177743
Because we are talking about woodpyres to cremate 800k people.
>>
>>189177932

And the argument is...?
>>
>>189177743
That’s like 60-75 corpses retard. Show me 1,500,000 or even 100,000.
>>
>>189177649
That's just the water, genius.
>>
>>189178039
the argument is you are a gay jew, it's obvious
>>
>>189178039
You want to log enough wood to cremate every single man woman and child in Austin Texas.

Can't you see how retarded that is? Treblinka without cremation facility is basically debunked for those numbers.
>>
File: url.jpg (268 KB, 1600x1150)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>>189178059

Are you blind? The pile is huge.
>>
>>189178512
Yes it being huge is the problem.
>>
>>189178405

If you want to make a mathematical/physical argument, show me your numbers. If you want to make an argument from incredulity, don't bother.
>>
>>189178293
so much water where is rainfall from all this evaporated corpses ? if they had burned , it would have precipitated rain, and extinguish further fires and a gorrilion jew corpses would have been recovered , since that never happened ...

double-btfo, jew
>>
>>189178640
coal was being shipped west not east so yeah
>>
>>189178512
clothes ? go get some you can sell them for a shekel or two
>>
>>189178640
Does the picture of those corpses show the endproduct of improvised pyre cremation? You got no explanation how they got the fuel.

You show not sufficient mass reduction to not have mass scale excavations to hide the piles of corpses.

No documentation for any of those operations. Basically the Nazis had to run a logging empire for the treblinca cremation alone.

Those numbers don't hold up to scrutiny you need to drop them instead of ever receeding into more and more ridiculous territory.
>>
>>189178512
Now we’ve confirmed the holocaust was 475 people, thanks.
>>
>>189175443
>>189176728
When did i deny it? I am simply questioning the numbers as it is an extraordinary claim. yes it was a simple average calculation based on the wikipedia sources, and besides French flag cleared it up for me that muh numbers were dun be even bigger thanks to >>189144602 so TENS OF THOUSANDS were systematically gassed every day.

I thank you all for the re-education.

also my IP and ID changed
>>
>>189178657
Fucking kek, Jew rain. The worst kind of rain. Instead of refreshing your garden it steals the life right out of yoir perennials.
>>
>>189179102
the fruit dissapear next day
>>
>>189179178
spirited away in droves by jew rain
>>
>>189179072
>also my IP and ID changed
guess it didnt
>>
Now if only we can get Germans to stop paying guilt money for a lie we will never see another holohoax thread again.
>>
>>189179233
Lmao
>>
>>189137661
Except there were no gas chambers so zero got the gas you massive JIDF dumb jew faggot shill.
>>
>>189179318
>>189179515
oh my this is a good thread
>>
>>189178976
>Those numbers

What numbers? You don't have anything numbers showing that the cremation is impossible.

>have mass scale excavations to hide the piles of corpses.

But they did that, there are even photos of the excavators.

http://www.deathcamps.org/treblinka/excavators.html
>>
>>189139779
There were no death camps you massive dumb JIDF jew faggot. They were WORK camps. I know work is like death to lazy dumb jews who are allergic to actual work. But that doesn't make them death camps you idiot.
>>
File: tinffoilcat.jpg (396 KB, 596x896)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
>>189140256
>>>189140449 >>189140969 >>189141537 >>189141607 >>189142461 >>189143246 >>189143729 >>189148410 >>189148514 >>189150953 >>189152088 >>189154383 >>189158907 >>189160384 >>189161578 >>189166567 >>189176599

0MEGALUL
OMEGALOLL 0MEGALUL
>>
>>189139852
What this Anon said. And It's because the LoLocaust is a fairy tale.
>>
>>189179684
>deathcamps.org
there were no deathcamps desu, you expect us to believe a shill website ?
get a load of this stupid czech kike , literal nigger
>>189180047
your memes are shit, noobtard kike
>>
>>189140256
Because you can't burn 6million jews with 30 ovens in 4 years. It's impossible that's why. And besides there is zero evidence of gas chambers it's already been debunked decades ago.
>>
>>189180398
source which says they were burned?
There are mass graves all over Poland and Ukraine fucking redneck retard

OMEGALUL
>>
>>189180047
>memeflag
>unfunny picture
Hello JIDF/Act.il.
>>
>>189180555
to be a holocaust you need fire and live people to burn, that never happened in the camps tho.
However innocent civilians were burned to death by white phosphorus or nukes while sitting at home far from battle.
You must honor these people for they are the true victims of the WW2 holocaust
>>
>>189180795
>to be a holocaust you need fire and live people to burn

hahaha fucking leaf kys
>>
>>189180555
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp#Cremation_pits

>The burning pyres were used to cremate the new corpses along with the old ones, which had to be dug up as they had been buried during the first six months of the camp's operation. Built under the instructions of Herbert Floß, the camp's cremation expert, the pits consisted of railroad rails laid as grates on blocks of concrete. The bodies were placed on rails over wood, splashed with petrol, and burned.

For treblinca the current dogma is that they killed for 6 month afterwards they wanted to cover it up dug them all out of the ground and burned them all.

All 800k of them.
>>
>>189180845
we've all looked up the definition of the word, why are you so lazy?
>>
>>189180795
He won't because all these horrors were done under jewish orders. They're shit people. I'd feel terrible just being part of this "people". They tell we're not humans and equal to beasts, but that's just typical jewish projection.





Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.