[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Did the holocaust happen?
>>
nope
>>
>>192794221

jews in camps happened but there was no 6 millions murdered in camps.
>>
Not yet
>>
im arguing with someone about the holocaust and they sent me this

https://fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/DocAusch.htm

can /pol/ debunk it?
>>
>>192794315
no one claims six million were murdered in camps.

about 5.7 million died in total. That includes mass shootings in the field (at least 1.5 million shot in the Eastern occupied states) , gassings in camps and vans, starvation in ghettos and camps, beatings, and brutality and execution by various means in camps, streets, houses, public parks and other places, death on marches, and disease of course. And cold. and dehydration - many died on the way to the camps in cattle cars with no water for days.

no one, at least no one who knows anything about it, says six million were gassed, or that all died in camps.

that is a straw man
>>
>>192795119
Calm down Ahkmed
>>
>>192795119
>no one claims six million were murdered in camps.
yeah, except literally everyone.
>>
File: 1949 census data.jpg (3.67 MB, 3960x3060)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB JPG
>>192794552
they might try but, no they can't debunk it.

it happened. get over it
>>
>>192794221
Whether it was due to very poor medical car as prisoners, which most deniers claim, or to mass extermination, yes it did.

Slow painful death due to health conditions might be worse than gassing.
>>
>>192795119
Agreed.

They call you Ahkmed in reference to Muslims.
Muslims and Jews do not get along...
Wow.
>>
>>192795209
Read what you posted for a second.
>>
>>192795270
Jewish frog, how do all the muzzles invading your country feel about the lolocaust? I'm sure your jewish immigration policies had nothing to do with jews fleeing to Israel to avoid a problem they created.
>>
File: hoardersfromhell.jpg (141 KB, 900x600)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>192794221
All I want to know is, why did they keep all the shoes? Trophies, recycling, obsessive hoarders.
Any ideas?
>>
>>192795221
except literally not a single person who knows anything about it.

that is ignorance talking. so fine, deny that six million died in camps - that does not make you a holocaust deier, that akes you an historian. just don't deny that at least 5.5 million jews died in targetted systematic and deliberate actions by the Nazis and their allies and helpers between 1938 and 1945. don't deny that the romanians without german help killed at least 250,000 men women and children. that the Yugoslavs, without german help, kileld about 80,000. that the Ukrainians, Latvians adn belarussians and others helped willingly to kill a few million. that Polad had over three million jews killed during the war. That is the holocaust.

denying that is stupid.
>>
>>192795209
I am perfectly calm, LaToya.
>>
>>192795119
there were no mass burial graves to prove anything in your point either you good goy
>>
>>192794221
Yes it did, but it was exaggerated for political gain. Not that it changes anything, objectively, whether it was 6 gazillions, 6 millions or 600K.
Now on the matter of whether it was a good start and it should happen again, that's another whole different issue my dude.
>>
Why keep the jew shews????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtsCoKmGWdc
>>
>>192795119
Proof?
>>
>>192795567
Not jewish, not french. And as an immigrant myself 9from the UK/Ireland, it is complicated) I can hardly complain about the French being accepting of outsiders can I?

also, unlike your minority white hellhole, france is very majority white, adn int eh countryside, about 99% white. I live in a Le Pen voting rural area with about ten people of colour in the local town of 10,000 people. We don't have a problem.
>>
>>192795119
>starvation
I’m sorry but if you died from starvation and weren’t chained up you deserved to die.
>>
>>192795618
When you receive a uniform they take your old clothes away. Happens when you join the military for boot camp or jail (any restricted place where you are basically under the supervision of the state)

T. USMC
>>
File: 1505507866106.jpg (3.56 MB, 2056x2736)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB JPG
>>192794221
>>
>>192795119
>no one, at least no one who knows anything about it,

Literally no true Scotsman. The ABSOLUTE STATE of holocaust revisionism
>>
>>192795618
they did recycle a lot of the stolen posessions. but they collected them to bale up to send for processing by the ton.

Auschwitz sold bone by the ton to fertiliser manufacturers.
>>
>>192794221
No
>>
>>192795789
except for the thousands of mass graves found all across the eastern states, and the enormous mass graves found at all the major camps.

your ignorance of the facts is not an argument
>>
>
>>
>>192795944
sure goy until they invade the farms
>>
>>192795889
read a history book.

a good start is "IBM and the holocaust" - it shows how IBM machines were used to process the census data to identify and round up jews.
>>
>>192795944
Everything this faggot said about France is false, do not get fooled, especially not to the point of coming here expecting living with other whites.
>>
>>192794221
Kys
>>
>>192795950
if you die of starvation and you are in a camp or ghetto, then you might as well be chained up. Unless you think cannibalism is acceptable.
>>
>>192794221
No. Never give credit for incomplete work
>>
File: 1523134996074.jpg (146 KB, 628x594)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>192796390
Bruh you're taking a denial thread seriously. The people here are the dumbest /pol/ has to offer or just trolling. Never argue in these threads, just shitpost.
>>
>>192794221
not as it is portrayed.
the real holocaust it seems, were the 20 million christians slaughtered in russia, by jews.
>>
>>192794221
>>192795119
>>192795270
>>192795944
You're back again frenchie I havent seen you in a thread spamming your bullshit in at least a week.
You ever come to your conclusion about Majdanek? How the gas chambers had windows and looked like showers. That eye witness reports from survivors said they only went into the gas chamber to only get a disinfectant shower. The kill count was originally 1.5-2mil now many years later its down to 75,000.
When you start looking into majdanek, holocaust survival stories, and how the nazis hospitalized jews that were sick even though it was their goal for genocide.
Holocaust is full of shit and the fact that you come in here at almost every thread Ive been to on these topics means you are a paid shill to try to counter the debunking
>>
>>192796339
Oh I know. "Paris syndrome" is very real.
>>
>>192796227
interesting, mass burial graves found across the eastern states, reported by the communist army. The burial sites we weren't allowed to see because of soviet occupation.

With the soviet army having the reputation of raping and killing every european city and village they came across, really made me think. Listen nigger, the biggest problem with Hitler is that he didn't kill these fucking kikes. He was a good goy as well, wanted to give the kikes an Israel and an easy way out.
>>
>>192796135
I amnot sure what you mean. the no true scotsman wears anything under his kilt argument is a sort of high re-definition.

I wasn't doing that. I was saying that no one who knows anything about the holocaust, calims six million died in camps. the holocaust is not defined in terms of six million dying in camps. it would be an incorrect defineition of "the Holocaust2 to say "six million jews dying in camps".

those who say that it is "six million murdered inc amps" and it did not happen are wrong about what the Holocaust is, and right that their stupid definition did not happen.
>>
>>192795119
Nigger they teach the six million in school every year since the fucking third grade.
>>
>>192795944
>france
>99% white
sure
>>
>>192796297
that is an office door in a doorway contructed in 1944, leading onto a room that was divided at that time to make an air raid shelter, out of a room formerly used as a morgue, adn then used a few times as a gas chamber. when it had a different door, in a different doorway, whic was removed and bricked up to make the air raid shelter.

why are you posting that picture?
>>
>>192796339
city dwelling sad frog.
>>
>France is 99% white
I fucking wish.
>>
>>192794221
there is literally zero reason you should care if it did. Its like saying
>did it rain on tuesday in march during the year 1941?

why the fuck should anyone care.

>greatest human tragedy ever

not even close assuming it did happen exactly as claimed, which is highly unlikely due to the physical impossibility of some of the claims by so called eye witnesses. Interestingly enough, the camps were by everyone's own admission a dumping ground for undesirable people, such as the mentally ill and societal outcasts/homeless. So you are telling me I'm suppose to believe the absurd words of some schizophrenic or illiterate peasant that got swept up from a ghetto? That's one of the least reliable kinds of eye witness.

>>192795119
>NO ONE CLAIMS THE 6 MILLION

Not anymore. But they did all the way up until the 2000s and then the internet happened and lies started getting exposed. My entire life I heard the '6 million' myth. You know im getting real tired of this revisionist bullshit. All you young faggotscoming in here and acting like one day we just decided to make shit up and strawman things like global warming or the holocaust. We've lived through decades of ever changing propaganda, and just because you weren't around to witness them doesn't mean they never happened.
>>
>>192796549
I did some looking at madjanek. that original kill number was a soviet estimation of how many bodies they could have disposed of given the cremation facilities. It was instantly dismissed as not being a reasonable estimation at the time. While it did take a few years for historians to make more sensible estimates based on careful documentation analysis, it was always thought that it was less than 200,000

so it was never seriously claimed that it was that large. Also, it was never claimed that that was the number of jews killed there. The report that gave that number listed people from Poland, Hungary, Ukraine, and half a dozen other places first adn then said "as well as a number of jews" at the end - it was not a main killing site for jews.

also there is some debate about the gas chamber there - the room with teh window was not the gas cahmebr. it was probably not in that building - contemporary accounts put it in another buildingnow demolished. i suspect it is another example of bad curation following soviet fuckup.

But perhaps you have not done much research into that number - you just got it from a denier lies site?

also, you know they used people as slaves? that they did keep the fit for work, adn needed more to be fit for work, so they did look after their slaves a bit?

you should perhaps look at all the documents listed at this link

https://fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/document.htm

then think a bit about it. these documents prove a systematic extermination through work, and extermination through simple killing program.
>>
>>192796614
>reported by the communist army.
no being discovered now by a french priest.

among others

https://www.dw.com/en/forgotten-holocaust-mass-graves-are-rediscovered/a-14786957

they are not soviet made, nor soviet propaganda. get over it. Your heroic nazis did what they said they would do. they murdered millions. why don't you celebrate this instead of being a pussy about it?
>>
>>192796677
and if they teach they all died from gas in camps then you should fire your teachers
>>
>>192797860
>>192797679
do you monitor this board for these posts kike? lol
>>
>>192794221
Of the 5 million jews who lived in the territory occupied by the Germans, 6 million died and only 8 million survived.
Oy Vey! What a question! I ask you! What are you, an anti-Semite?

Of course it didn't fucking happen.
The whole point of the promotion of the holohoax is to benefit two groups. Zionists, who used it to get support for Israel, and globalists, who used it to demonize nationalism.

Reasons why the Holohoax is fake:

(1) Demographics. There were about 16 million jews worldwide before WW2.
Afterwards there were just over 15 million, so 6 million didn't die.

(2) Location. Auschwitz was the absolute stupidest place to carry out a secret gassing program. It was one of the major rail hubs in Europe with millions of people passing through each year. It would be like carrying out a secret genocide program at Grand Central Station in New York.

(3) Gas chambers. Samples were taken from the walls of the gas chambers at Auschwitz..
Cyanide is not present, which it would be if they were used as gas chambers. The reconstructed gas chamber in the Auschwitz 1 camp is opposite the SS hospital. Who the hell would gas jews across the street from a hospital with German patients recovering there from illness and wounds?

(4) Secret cables decoded by the British exist of Heinrich Himmler, the head of the SS warning the Auschwitz camp that the death toll (from typhus) in the camp must be reduced. Reduce the death toll in Auschwitz? I thought it was a death Camp!

(5) Zyklon B. Supposedly used to gas jews. Zyklon B was a commercial pesticide, used to fumigate railway carriages, bed linen etc from fleas and lice. A more slow acting and useless murder weapon could not be devised. Germans, who invented such deadly gases as mustard gases as Sarin and Tabun...
Why not use them instead of the slow acting Zyklon B?
I could go on...
>>
>>192797052
>Not anymore. But they did all the way up until the 2000s and then the internet happened and lies started getting exposed. My entire life I heard the '6 million' myth.

It's a 'denier went to school in America' episode.. The things you claim 'changed' in the 2000s were taught in my elementary school in the 90s. What you are saying is that your school taught you American memes that you believed.. You're not actually denying the holocaust, you're just denying that the US has a quality system of education.
>>
>>192795119
Couple hundred thousand died from typhus at the end of the war. They even executed a camp guard for being cruel. Why would they do that if the camps were built to be murder factories?
>>
>>192796683
the Averyon. 3% foreigners, mostly English dutch and German.
>>
>>192796943
get out of the cities. Like America the blacks are city based
>>
>>192796653
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
>The Holocaust, also referred to as the Shoah,[b] was a genocide during World War II in which Nazi Germany, aided by its collaborators, systematically murdered some six million European Jews,[c] around two-thirds of the Jewish population of Europe,[d] between 1941 and 1945.
>>
>>192795119
>no one, at least no one who knows anything about it, says six million were gassed, or that all died in camps.
Throughout my childhood, at school, on the news, in the media, it was continually said that "6 million Jews were killed in gas chambers during WW2".

It's the direct opposite of a strawman. It's refuting the main thing that is said most often.
>>
>>192797052
>d just because you weren't around to witness them doesn't mean they never happened.

I am in my fifties. At school they told me 6 million too. But they didn't say all gassed. they didn't say all in one place.

and the census data suggests about 5.5 to 5.7 million - it rounds to 6.
>>
>>192798197
>Throughout my childhood, at school, on the news, in the media, it was continually said that "6 million Jews were killed in gas chambers during WW2"

Your memory is bad, or you went to school in America..
>>
File: door-grid.jpg (105 KB, 532x892)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>that's just an office
You are now deceiving yourself and altering reality to fit your own version of it. While you say, thousands of "Holocaust survivors" call that office in auswitch a gas chamber. You are stupid and can't even interpret your own fake data properly
>>
>>192797860
>discovered by a french priest
>in soviet occupied territory
lol
>>
They all went to live in America.
Holocaust survivors played bingo while Christians were dying in Europe because of the war they caused.
Jews are shit.
>>
>>192796040
>No photo of the gas chamber in use can indeed be provided for a very good reason: the Nazis put great effort into covering their tracks

>Euphemistic language was used at all times in reference to the death camps, primarily for the purpose of keeping victims in the dark

>holocaust deniers and historical revisionists could use the lack of immediate hard evidence of the death camps to mislead laymen into believing it never happened

So basically there's no evidence, but let's just say the nazis were really sneaky and it all happened completely under the radar without anyone ever directly mentioning it - then as the nazis were being defeated, they sneakily erased all the gas chambers from existence ?:)

almost seems like there's a much simpler explanation
>>
>>192797932
not a kike. also no - as the other amerifat said, I have not been here for a few weeks. I just dropped by today as I am bored.

but we had a discussion about madjanek a few weeks ago - i ddidn't knwo much about it, he (I assume it is a he) had some numbers that seemed a bit odd, plus some questions abotu the gas chamber there. It turns out that the number he cited was in one discounted document that historians have never taken seriously - a soviet propaganda piece - and that the gas chamber is not the room that he claimed. it does not have a window.
>>
>>192797932
You know he does. He only gets shekels when he posts in these threads.
>>
I’ll believe the holocaust is someone can explain how Anne Frank wound up being transferred among three different death camps, only to die in a hospital from typhus?
>>
>>192795119
Gassings never happened.
>>
>>192798010
you know the Nazis estimated that they had 11 million full jews in europe, plus about 8 million half jews, who they counted as jews, under their control?

your numbers are wrong. stupidly wrong. Did it hurt when you pulled them out of your arse, or is it so loose from your priest fucking it that they came out easy?
>>
>>192798010
>Afterwards there were just over 15 million,
nope. about 11 million

see>>192795270
>>
Germans bombed all of Europe and looted it of its precious art and gold. But they’d never kill the Jewz!
>>
File: 1537230789406.gif (1.91 MB, 320x240)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB GIF
>>192794221
No. Duh.
>>
Can’t believe you fuckers are still making these threads. It’s always only a matter of time until that Brit Boomer living in France destroys you all.
>>
>>192794221
Document says nothing about killing Juice
>>
File: 1520800489442.jpg (881 KB, 1898x3270)
881 KB
881 KB JPG
>>192798485
Imagine typing all that out knowing it's retarded. Lol
>>
>>192794221
>>192794552
>>192795119
>>192795270
These posts are all the same person
>>
>>192798010
>. It was one of the major rail hubs in Europe with millions of people passing through each year

false. it was a small village. it became a rail hub because the nazis built it into one, and built huge factories, manned by slaves there. the millions that went to it were jews sent to die.

>Samples were taken from the walls of the gas chambers at Auschwitz..
Cyanide is not present, which it would be if they were used as gas chambers.

false. Cyanide was present
>The reconstructed gas chamber in the Auschwitz 1 camp is opposite the SS hospital. Who the hell would gas jews across the street from a hospital with German patients recovering there from illness and wounds?

anyone who knew that hydrogen cyanide is lighter than air, adn would easily waft away when teh vents were uncovered so there was no risk tot eh hospital? also anyone who wanted to burn the bodies, and not have to carry them into the building from a different place, it was more convenient to kill them in the room beside the ovens...

your ignorance is not an argument.
>>
>>192794221
>>
File: 1523724587401.gif (466 KB, 1200x550)
466 KB
466 KB GIF
>>192798505
regardless there isn't a single gas chamber that has apparatus to make it one, starting with the doors, none of which actually seal. Not only can Zyklon-B not be aerated, no gas can be aerated by the piping in any of these "gas chambers". No mass burial graves have been found tied directly to the 6 million supposed jews, and finding random burial spots in war torn areas doesn't count. The fact that these mass burials can't be found made historians and kikes alike conjure the cremation theory, as if you turn kikes to ash you can just say the ash was evenly dispersed across germany and eastern europe, yet cremating 6 million bodies during the duration of the holocaust is impossible. Cremating 1 million is about as impossible. The holocaust didn't happen. But we all wish it did.
>>
>>192795119
How many died in concentration camps, actually ?
>>
>>192798162
Yup, and, the quote you made doesn't say all of the 6 millions died in camps.
>>
>>192799226
6 million, goy
>>
R E M I N D E R
There is no written evidence of an order for the Holocaust, even though the Germans meticulously recorded and stored every document, and the allies cracked the German communications code early in the war,. All German documents show that the camps were used for transit according to the Haavara agreement, labor, and prisons. Let me quote the Chair of the Holocaust Rememberance Alliance and Israeli Holocaust Historian Yehuda Bauer

, Himmler recorded the outcome of his discussion with Hitler. The result was: "als Partisanen auszurotten" ("exterminate them as partisans").[46] Israeli historian Yehuda Bauer wrote that the remark is probably as close as historians will ever get to a definitive order from Hitler for the genocide carried out during the Holocaust.

So a remark in Himmlers personal diary that Hitler wanted partisans, or traitors trying to kill German soldiers, to be killed, is the B E S T evidence for a country wide plot we will ever have

SAD. Hey frog you haven't posted any evidence just schizo ramblings. Most of the stuff you have posted is just plain bullshit fag
>>
>>192794221
No, if you weren't here when this was a daily topic on /pol/ you missed out on the good discussions and counter proof.
>>
Literally the ONLY reason holocaust denial exists is because NS’s know the cold truth scares most normies away. Not even the most racist white Southern rednecks in the Jim Crow days would ever have thought of killing all blacks for instance, alot of American GIs didn’t care too much about the Germans but finding the camps pushed them over the line.

Personally I don’t know why they don’t embrace it, we know you guys all want the Juden dead anyway, why not admit your hero went all out to finish the question once and for all? So you admit Hitler was a pussy not willing to do the dirty work?
>>
>>192797932
>>192798604
>oh, no someone is disagreeing with me
>must disregard his argument and attack him personally

Get some dignity, please. Facts remain facts, no matter who say it. you are acting like a bunch of liberal out of their comfort zone.
>>
>>192799312
Nope.
>>
>>192799064
Lol. Hear read about HCN. It’s a liquid at temps below 78 F, and above that it can form highly explosive gasses.

https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/mhmi/mmg8.pdf
>>
>>192794221
2 posts by ID
The shills are getting better these days.
>>
File: 1539232203308.gif (46 KB, 554x400)
46 KB
46 KB GIF
FUCK JEWS
>>
>>192794331
>>
>>192799326
The mistake was having camps to begin with. In Russia the bolsheviks just massacred the opposition.
>>
>>192798010
>Of the 5 million jews who lived in the territory occupied by the Germans, 6 million died and only 8 million survived.
In Poland alone, there were 2.5 million Jew who were killed.
>>
>>192798010
>(4) Secret cables decoded by the British exist of Heinrich Himmler, the head of the SS warning the Auschwitz camp that the death toll (from typhus) in the camp must be reduced. Reduce the death toll in Auschwitz? I thought it was a death Camp!

it was also a huge slave labour camp. there is no contradiction in having both. Also not everyone at auschwtiz was a jew. But please, find us some cables saying they had to reduce the death toll at Treblinka...

>(5) Zyklon B. Supposedly used to gas jews. Zyklon B was a commercial pesticide, used to fumigate railway carriages, bed linen etc from fleas and lice. A more slow acting and useless murder weapon could not be devised.

Ah, really? at concentration one tenth that needed to kill lice in several hours, it kills human beings in minutes. Hydrogen Cyanide - it is deadly. and if you don'tbelieve it, please try it. Prove who slow and inefficient it is by inhaling some at 300ppm for a minute. do it on streaming video so we can all see how safe it is...

> Germans, who invented such deadly gases as mustard gases as Sarin and Tabun...
>Why not use them instead of the slow acting Zyklon B?

It isn't slow. but it also has the advantage of being lighter than air, adn easily soluble in water. those other gases are very hard to clean up after - you contaminat ethe chamber with them.. so you throw in sarin, adn then cannot go into the room to get the bodies without massive safety gear. you cannot clean the room afterwards. mustard gas is also extremly hazardous to anyone otside the room wen it is vented.

hudrogen cyanide not only kills quickly, but on venting it to the air it becomes diluted to safe levels quickly, adn is lighter than air so it rises away from the groud and (unlike mustard gas) and is saffely blown away. You can also easily clean up any contamination with a simple water spray - the gas dissolves in water rapidly

the other gasses are impractical

>I could go on...
>>
>>192799226
here you go:
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=85432
https://archive.is/rT9bI
according to this sauce about 150.000 jews died in work camps, most of them starved in the later days of the war when the allies cut away the german infrastructure.
>>
File: 1460641250182.png (133 KB, 530x553)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>192799517
GOY ITS 6 TRILLION YOU ANTISEMITE! I MEAN HOW COULD YOU DOUBT THE 6 QUADRILLION THAT DIED IN THE SHOAH? YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL FOR DOUBTING THE 6 SEPTILLION JEWS THAT DIED TO EVIL WHITEY
>>
>>192798022
>. You're not actually denying the holocaust, you're just denying that the US has a quality system of education.

yes.

this

absolutely this. thank you for saying this.
>>
>>192794552
This looks fake as fuck, lol.
>>
>>192794221
>Where is the evidence?
>>
>>192799496
It's not that you disagree, it's that you specifically search the forums to find these threads, just like the Jews admit to doing with social media, and have admitted to paying people to combat antisemitism online.
>>
>>192798098
what happened to the three million Polish jews who went "missing" during the war?

they didn#t get out of Poland.

where are they?

answer that with a plausible answer, backed by documentation and some proof of their fate.
>>
>>192799700
It's funny how you pretend to talk like an anti-negationist, yet at the same time no anti-negationist talk like you do.
>>
File: mauthausen gas doors.jpg (325 KB, 960x1238)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>192798384
>posting Auschwitz air raid shelter
>>
>>192799662
the "eyewitnesses" said the jews were dead and the doors were opened after about 20 minutes

how did they get all the gas out of that room? It takes several days to properly fumigate a room that size, even with proper ventilation which they didn't have. According to these witnesses, everyone standing outside that room would be dead, since after all it is such a deadly gas right
>>
File: 1456448115866.jpg (48 KB, 640x480)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>192798022
cool so you admit there's tons of propaganda surrounding the holocaust. Might you wonder why that is? The easiest way to start a lie is to make as many versions of the truth as possible, so those who seek the truth fight amongst eachother
>>
>>192795119
>about 5.7 million died in total

Expect to be detained immediately for your holocaust denial, you wretch!
>>
>>192799698
Based Kraut. We all know the holocaust didn't happen these people are just shilling for shekels
>>
>>192799811
The shills created this thread in the first place, anon.
>>
>>192799811
>It's not that you disagree, it's that you specifically search the forums
>it's that you specifically search

Nigga, this /pol/. Finding holocaust thread in here is about as ahrd as finding black men raping in Africa.
>>
>>192799867
you sound gay and really retarded
>>
>>192799326
Hey frog no answer to my post?

P U B L I C S E R V I C E A N N O U N C E M E N T

The Holocaust is the new God of the Jews because it is That from which they obtain forgiveness and rights. To deny the Holocaust to them is like proclaiming atheism.
>>
>>192795789
What was Operation 1005?
>>
>why would ze Germans not use slave labour instead?
>>
>>192799937
see>>192800010
No need for Chill creating threads.
>>
>>192799613
That is the point. Why bother sending the Juden anywhere to be killed by eagle and bear cages? When Germans really wanted to kill people they would just shoot them in place. The whole holohoax falls apart upon examination, that is why it is illegal in Europe to examine it too closely...
>>
>>192798197
and it is still a strawman. because you don't just want to deny" 6 million in gas chambers" do you? if that is all you want to deny, fine. If you want to say it was between 5.5 million and maybe 6.1, most likely 5.7, and they were systematically killed in a mass murder and slavery system, then fine.

but you want to say that it was actually some stupid number like a few thousand, or none. don't you?

that is denial. that is what is stupid
>>
>>192800010
>trying this hard to fit in
>still failing
>>
>>192797679
So hospitalizing a little girl because they needed her for work but they could of just replaced her with the millions of other people they had. There is no reason to hospitalize a little girl if your goal was genocide and slave work unless it was out of sympathy.

Majdanek gas chamber has windows. We've already been through this once and I proved it you. Now I have to do it again.

Also you are ignoring the surviors reports from Majdanek where they entered the gas chamber on to get a shower? The holocaust is all based on anecdotal evidence right. So why do these people get ignored but the survivors that go along with the narrative don't.
>>
>>192799903
Anon, failing education system is not propaganda.
>>
File: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (157 KB, 501x585)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>192794221
Yes... lolocaust was real in my mind.
>>
The NYT March 3 1991 reported from the SS death certificates now kept at the US national archives -
403,713 people died in the labour camps
73,137 died in Auschwitz
38,031 were Jews
0 were gassed to death

Read em and weep frog
>>
>>192800025
>wow, what an argument, I am sure blow away.
>>
File: wpg0128.jpg (116 KB, 640x415)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>192800141
>192800141
>>
>>192800094
>slavery system
lol concentration camps were invented by the British empire, who detained and murdered millions of people this way in Africa and india
>>
File: PDGaschamber.jpg (32 KB, 576x370)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>192800206
>>
>>192800133
Somebody don't like fact. I have been here since this place was called /new/, by the way.
>>
>so THAT's where my ammo went Hans!
>>
File: 6_million!!!.jpg (585 KB, 990x1278)
585 KB
585 KB JPG
>>192794221
Are questioning the 6 gorillion deaths?
>>
>>192800250
>still trying
>>
>>192800055
>What was Operation 1005
>yes the nazis really did burn 6 million jews!
>thats why you can't find the graves :)

we went over this retard, its literally impossible
>>
>>192800249
Funny how they blocked the window in the previous pic
>>
>>192800331
see image title
>>
File: 1537561876947.png (127 KB, 412x438)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>192800094
>>
File: caption.jpg (46 KB, 550x367)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>192800389
>>
>>192796791
Do you have a picture of an actual gas chamber, (((Pierre)))?
>>
File: PTMAJ030.jpg (49 KB, 768x512)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>192800424
>>
>>192800173
t. country where its illegal to question any event in the holocaust
>>
>>192799906
Ernst Zundel is the based kraut. in his interview he seems to be able to proove everything he sais with books.
>>
>>192800094
riddle me this:
why did the synagog in pittsburg take more precautions ?
They were doing the same thing pre ww2 jews were doing in germany, working with communists to undermine the economics of thier host nation.
dont even deny those central americans sponsering the caravan are card carrying commies.
>>
>>192794261
fpbp
>>
>>192800424
>dese arend jusd shower nozzle
>theyre eeeeebbbiiiiil nnaaaaddddzzzzeeeee shower nozzel
>>
>jewish butt inspection day
>>
oy vey have a shekel from my reparations payment good goy
>>
I meant why didn't they take more precautions. Never Forget got forgot
>>
>>192798384
I know you are merely ignorant and do not know what happened, but let me help.

the bunker was built as a crematorium. it had a room for dead bodies - a morgue, or mortuary. in about 1942 they tried gassing people in prisoner building Block 11. it worked, but they had to carry the bodies to the crematorium.

so they then decided to knock holes in the Morgue roof, and put a gas tight door on it, and use it. so they didn't have to carry the bodies across to the crem.

they used this a few times, but it was unsatisfactory - partly because it was inside the camp, partly because it took two and a half to three days to burn the bodies, which got a bit ripe in the time. so they moved the gassings to a little farmhouse outside the camp, and burned them on pyres, until they built the four large gas chambers and crematoria at Birkenau.

when they did that they didn't need the small crematorium at Auschwitz camp 1, so they converted it into an air raid shelter. this involved blocking the original door of the morgue (taking out the gas tight door) and making new doorways. with office doors on them.

all this is well known history of he building. Only morons, idiots and ignorant fools do not know the door on the room that was the gas chamber has been changed.
>>
>>192800582
legend says if you put your ear to the nozzle, you can still hear 6 trillion jews kvetching. This is why we need to fund Israel.
>>
>>192795889
Nazi Death Squads on Eastern Front
https://www.netflix.com/title/80134093
>>
>>192798419
in nazi occupied territory
>>
>>192800697
>shh we're not allowed to discuss ze juden, orders are orders
>>
>>192800704
The CRIF employee is back with his pasta spamm \o/
Shalom moshe
>>
>>192800405
>can't deny his argument
>I'll call him jew
You sure showed him.
>>
>>192794221
Yes. Did it happen the way they say it did? That's the real question.
>>
>only wooden doors for Auschwitz
>>
File: 1450509023673.jpg (32 KB, 491x358)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>192800732
from the article
>The initiative has been aided by a 300,000 euro ($408,000) fund from the German Foreign Ministry.

It is important this money goes towards education, said Eduard Dolinsky from the Jewish Committee of Ukraine, where half a million Jews were victims of the Nazis.
>>
>>192800870
But he is one. Its the french JIDF. They patrol the net all day. And moshe here is the one affected to 4chan. Waiting all day for that thread to come, them spamming pastas.
>>
>>192794221
>Did the holocaust happen?
Package deal fallacy. Also, using the ersatz-religious term is like asking if Our Lord and Savior, who died for our sins historically existed. Bet specific about what you're asking, (e. g., about "jew gassings").
>>
>>192798760
A few hundred thousand Jews died, millions joined the bolsheviks, moved east as the Nazis came or stalin later made them, many died in the red army. People used to think almost all gypsies had died before the iron curtain came down. The extended jewish population, which would be almost completely derived from the Jews in the 40's, is about 20 million. They won't double their population, even by increased miscegenation.
>>
>But death camps were in the Soviet area only, what a coincidence!
>>
>>192800395
well, pic related shows that the jews were obsessed with getting shoad before wwll.
>>
>>192801348
pretty much, "oh vey those palestinians are dangerous" etc.
>>
French anon is killing these holocaust deniers haha
>>
>>192801505
notice he dodged this argument: >>192799897
>>
>>192801348
they do this to every country to reside in. To gain favor, you play the victim. Play on human's natural desire to protect the weak. Insidious creatures, a holocaust wouldn't even do them justice.
>>
>>192799897
>oh vey how does someone get gas out of a room?!
>>
>>192801505
He hasn't refuted anything what I've said shill faggot
>>
File: 1539519562478.jpg (41 KB, 493x623)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>192801505
do we have to transform this into a jewish lies and propaganda bread?
>>
>>192794221
Maybe, but probably not.
>>
>>192799897
>don't ask why we need the gas venter urgently Hans, just ship it!
>>
>>192801664
eyewitnesses claimed the doors were open after 20 minutes

20 minutes for all 2000 jews to die, and for the entire room to be fumigated from cyanide gas

remember also the bodies would be unsafe to touch, coated in deadly cyanide poison
>>
>>192794221
More importantly, when did the jq start?
>>
>>192799897
Even then, the bodies would still outgas HCN for a long time.
>>
Why the chamber have a wooden door?
>>
>>192801779
>be unsafe to touch, coated in deadly cyanide poison

From wiki:
>Decontamination of people exposed to hydrogen cyanide gas only requires removal of the outer clothing and the washing of their hair.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide_poisoning

>>192801847
See
>>192800981
>>192800704
>>
>>192801664
>crematoriums are gas chambers now
Why were they delousing corpses they were going to burn anyway?
>>
>>192801959
>we need to heat a morgue because bodies need to be warm
>>
File: 1455983467809.jpg (51 KB, 500x592)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>192801779
you are not allowed to question, fucking goy. Don't make us ban """holocaust denial""" in your country, too!
>>
>>192801953
I wasn't seriously asking why but rather inserting a Mr. Bond lyric
>>
>>192801953
first of all, their clothing doesn't cover their entire body

second of all, it's still in their lungs, and coming off their clothes and body for hours as a gas. The entire room would be essentially eeking gas for days
>>
File: where are muh ashes.jpg (1.05 MB, 1500x1876)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>but the bodies have to be buried somewhere
>>
>>192801953
yes so every day (while losing 2 front of the biggest war in history), german army personnel gassed 2000 jews, put on a kind of hazmat suit, and then cleaned off the body of every single jew and gave them a nice shampoo so they won't die from being around their corpse.

sounds very reasonable, maybe
>>
Ever heard the saying?

"A chain is only as strong as its weakest link"

If the fable of the Holocaust™ was watertight in its explanation then no one ever could find errors or over representation of the facts.

You only need one error in the official story for the --whole-- story to be untrustworthy (or outright false). If one error is found then the trust of 'them telling the truth' evaporates!

Fake pictures displayed in official volumes and testimonies.

If one thing is fake, then what else is?

AND

The ISS nasa thing with cables attached to the belt to fake low-G.
>>
>>192798648
she wasn't. She was in a holding camp in holland, then she was selected for salvery when she arrived at Auschwitz. 79 children on her train, all those under fifteen (she was fifteen adn classed as an adult for work) were murdered on arrival. over five hundred other people on that train were also killed, mostly the old adn the women. She was then transferred to another labour camp, where she got typhus.

typhus is not deadly if you are fit adn well fed. it kills fewer than ten percent if given good basic nursing. she died because she was malnourished, and not treated properly.
>>
>>192802157
>>192802145
Show me the evidence that cynanide victims are still dangerous to a rapidly lethal point when handled physically after 20 minutes of continuous venting of the room.

I've pointed you to a wiki article on cyanide poisoning, I'm not cracking out scientific literature to disprove you, burden of proof lies with you gents
>>
>>192798867
wow. a fan. thank you.. - but please feel free to help. I am busy these days and not able to play here as much as I used to.
>>
>>192801466
id be scared too if some foreign army fags forced me at gunpoint to go into a facility full of diseased corpses infected with typhus
honestly anyone not scared would be an idiot
they would have to assume that the occupiers are trying to infect the civilians by making them go in there, especially if they were forced to handle the infected
the british army used bulldozers to bury the
corpses of the typhus dead
>>
>>192799030
no they are not.
>>
>this frenchfaggot again
can you stop making those threads daily?
everyone here knows the hollobunga was a hoax your shilling is nothing but a waste of time.
>>
Okay serious question, has anyone here looked into Germar Rudolf's work, if so what do you think of it?

Asking for opinion not a 'debunking'
>>
>>192801723
>tip of power level iceberg revealed
>no answer from jews
>>
File: 150283451532.jpg (98 KB, 720x960)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>192802149
>my only evidence is a hazy photograph
>when I tested the site I literally cannot find evidence that it happened
>but its real in my mind

I always find it hilarious that any other thread on pol gets no attention, no matter how retarded, but the second someone questions the holocaust we straight up get an influx of JIDF trying to cover their lies. Always from European countries too. Tip top fucking kek
>>
>>192802441
This is true and pic related is the result of RAF bombing
>>
>>192802454
A rare moment of honesty from one of the chosen. How dare this frog deny your lived experience!
>>
>>192802139
Believe the six mil, get laughed at
>>
>>192802353
another anon posted the fucking wiki article on cyanide you fucking retarded, not even in context of the holohoax it says its dangerous. Fucking brainlet. At least when Muslims take over England you fuckers will be anti-Zionist then.
>>
>>192801953
>Decontamination of people exposed to hydrogen cyanide gas only requires removal of the outer clothing and the washing of their hair.
you know this really exposes how weak your entire argument is, this is actually unbelievable, as in impossible to believe

you are really reaching, what you are saying isn't in the realm of reality

>>192802353
when I wash my dog, she still smells even hours later, it comes off her in waves, I can even smell her in the next room. I mean this is just basic common sense, a massive room full of deadly poison gas simply cannot be completely fumigated in just 20 minutes, and even if it were the bodies would be absolutely saturated with it, leaking it off like a horrible smell for days after. That entire small room packed to the brim with 2000 people absolutely soaked in the gas, obviously it's going to smell of gas in there for a very long time, I wouldn't enter that room and survive very long for sure.

Your position may make sense in some fantasy world you've created with arbitrary physics, but it is not real. This is not what actually happened. None of this is real
>>
>>192802629
this anon is seething!
>>
File: 1448635246667.jpg (88 KB, 1190x906)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>192802676
>hurr why are you mad im being retarded
>hurr durr gotchu seething XD
>>
>>192799166
>regardless there isn't a single gas chamber that has apparatus to make it one, starting with the doors, none of which actually seal.

Matthausen. Dachau, there are a couple of others.
>>
>>192799818
Answered here >>192801160

Here's the link to a free book going into detail. Also look into the raising jewish populations in israel and America and the rest of the world. It's simple. http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=29
>>
>>192794221
>Did the holocaust happen?

Nope!

Just another war-time prison camp
>>
>>192802516
I merely accept the potential of Europeans to produce industrialised genocide. I don't deny our capabilities and act as if it could not be replicated.

>>192802643
pic related is the venting capacity
by all means at any point post a single shred of evidence for your position, i'll wait
>>
>>192800094
>systematic murder
>not instantly put to death and dumped into ditches but instead captured, processed, numbered and filed then put to work like every country on the planet does with its prisoners during war

jews sure do love that word, systematic. we sure did liberate a ton of survivors too, and they suspiciously looked like they were suffering from starvation and disease. its almost as if the holocaust is post-war atrocity propaganda designed to reverse justify our own war crimes. Well golly gee, this jewish census data sure is interesting, jewish numbers still havent recovered in europe, i guess the holocaust is still going on. oh wait, no, they just all moved to israel/the usa/australia instead. oh look at this, Einstein, freud, all those famous jews from germany some how escaped the nazis before ww2 and came to the usa. Why did hitler let those extremely rich, powerful, and influential jews escape when the nazis were supposedly committing genocide and stealing gold from jewish teeth? A systematic murder of a people led by a tyrant isnt going to care about 'international' opinion or even the rule of law? Gee, I guess hitler just accidently let all those jews go. Or maybe what really happened is that the rich jews left voluntarily because they knew that the easy ride of the weirmark was over and that a nationalist government wouldnt tolerate their bullshit. So they left all the poor/lower class jews to continue 'the struggle' of their anti-german communist movements and oops, revolutionary struggles dont work out too well when the only members are illiterate polish peasants who then get sent to political prisons for being in the wrong political party. Guess we better spin that as some kind of racist genocidal action while we sit pretty in our nice cozy american houses and shit post all day about it. Oey vey the chutzpah of de goyim, how dare they round up communists when those communists are jews. That's racist!
>>
Some things senpai wont ever change, Jew don't respect nothing but the death camp
>>
>>192798971
>>
>>192802770
>muh holohoax
>muh Jews didn't get genocdied by should have anyway
Why are nazis always in the wrong when it comes to facts?
>>
>>192802841
>pic related is the venting capacity
yes, because they actually did have gas chambers where they fumigated clothing and such, so they needed ventilation equipment for this. But the process took literally days, not minutes
>>
>>192799166
>Not only can Zyklon-B not be aerated, no gas can be aerated by the piping in any of these "gas chambers"

zyklon B is a trade name for pellets that give of hydrogen cyanide gas. the method used is simply to pour the pellets into the room, or into a hopper that is then put into the room.. it is easy, it works. It can be piped if necessary.
>>
>>192800395
So you are basically arguing about the figure while the whole point of this is that they've been playing the victims of holocaust way before WW2.
Is that what you call a debunk??
>>
File: 1541516649241.png (389 KB, 1182x608)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
>>192802353
>Show me the evidence that victims of a poison proven to not have been used in the "gas chambers" are still dangerous.
No question that assumes the use of cyanide is answerable because analysis of the walls shows that cyanide was not used in these rooms to kill people.
>>
File: A_bear_and_an_eagle.png (1.25 MB, 1101x1917)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>192803026
>>192800395
Redpill me on the menace of the eagle and the bear now.
>>
>>192799166
>. No mass burial graves have been found tied directly to the 6 million supposed jews, and finding random burial spots in war torn areas doesn't count.

the graves at Treblinka and madjanek and belzec and Sobibor can all be tied directly to jew killing operations, as can many mass graves all over the eastern states. you are simply lying here.
>>
>>192797052
i'm actually more worried we've stopped chasing them out of our countries, europeans used to have these traditions
>>
>>192802973
they built the entire infrastructure of this massive camp for millions of people, complete with dining halls, theaters, and it's own currency minted specifically for the prisoners. you would think they could afford some pipes
>>
>>192802643
It's also not claimed that 2000 went into a room at a time, nor that it was 20 minutes:
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/othercamps/auschwitzgaschambers.html

>Initially the process of killing and ventilation of the gas chamber lasted several hours. Later, after the installation of ventilators, this period was shortened to about an hour.

>The chamber, which was divided by two compartments, could admit 800 people at a time, and if the need arose considerably more were crammed in.

>In order to ensure that no one remained alive, the gas chamber was not opened until half an hour had elapsed. In periods when the pressure of incoming transports was particularly intense, the gassing time was shortened to ten minutes.

>>192803047
The point being that jews always kvetch, it wasn't always a 6 million only narrative
>>
>>192802149
>the soviets didnt produce fake evidence and fake reports to justify more reparations from germany, although the communists knew how important propaganda is.
>>
Fun question, if this totally happened, and there exists compelling evidence, why was there no requirement for evidence at the Nuremberg trials?
"Art.19 "The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence."

Charter of the International Military Tribunal"
>>
>>192802145
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7ljb8cFlUw&bpctr=1541779456
This guy claims he was the guy that moved the bodies from the gas chamber to the crematorium... with a cane
>>
>>192802841
>because its possible it happened
amazing
>>
>>192795321
Bullshit . Holofake
>>
File: 1541182768135.jpg (796 KB, 2000x2000)
796 KB
796 KB JPG
>>192802693
The Holocaust didn't happen, but it should happen again is the correct response to normies.
>>
>>192803168
except there are eyewitnesses on tape literally claiming that it took no more than 20 minutes, I have seen these videos you cannot lie to me.

And you are claiming an hour, which isn't better at all. And you still have the problem of the outgassing bodies.

This is some jewish fiction written by professional "holocaust historians" which is a political discipline completely replete with academic fraud
>>
File: 1510190779839.jpg (317 KB, 640x480)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>192803208
post evidence or gtfo
>>
>>192794221
Yes the holocaust did in fact happen and don't let any of these nerds on here tell you otherwise.
>>
>>192794221
Around 200 000 jews died.
>>
>>192799166
>conjure the cremation theory,

it was known that they had used cremation before the war ended. it was not a theory, it is fact. it was not conjured, nor made up after some discovery of a lack of bodies. the huge crematoria at Auschwitz, that were documented to be able to burn 4576 a day, enought o burn a million a year, still exist in ruins (because the nazis blew them up - why would they demolish them if not to try to cover their guilt? why wast the explosives to demolish innocent buildings?)
>>
>>192803117
>wow burial graves during the bloodiest war in human history
that's like finding water in an ocean
>>
>>192802353
>proove a negative
>>
I hope so.
>>
>>192799166
>cremating 6 million bodies during the duration of the holocaust is impossible

no one ever said they did. it was about two to three million tops creamted

and yes it is entirely possible.

https://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/
>>
File: 1515293926018.gif (1.83 MB, 200x200)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
>>192803286
>mfw finding out people lie for profit

>>192803350
I'm asking for proof of their claim that gas makes the bodies so impossibly dangerous to handle after venting, that's not asking for a disproof
>>
>>192803493
>I'm asking for proof of their claim that gas makes the bodies so impossibly dangerous to handle after venting, that's not asking for a disproof
does this need to be proved?

No, it doesn't, it's completely obvious to anyone with basic common sense. Even a small child this is obvious
>>
>>192803344
They couldnt destroy what was built by soviets later ?
Kek
>>
File: 1509488492481.png (415 KB, 800x800)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
>>192794221
>>192795119
>>192796135
>>192796549

YES!

Hitler DID KILL Six Million Jooz in Europe during World War II. OUR only mistake was not letting WW-II drag on until 1948-49 so Hitler could have had MORE TIME to have gass 12 MILLION of the obnoxous Kike Hooknosed Bastards instead!

WE SHOULD HAVE DELAYED THE END OF WW-II SO AS TO GIVEN MORE TIME TO LET HITLER GAS 12 MILLION !!!
>>
>>192802353
nitrogen compounds are very expensive, even today, as the haber bosh process needs to be heated up to a high temp (800°C i believe) and then the ammonia has to be seperated by cooling the gasmixture. the nazis needed all nitrogen for explosives and wouldnt have wasted the nitrogen to kill jews. they killed people they wanted to kill on the spot, and they could have gassed the jews with the gasses from the supposedly 24/7 running crematoria. they didnt use zyklon b to gas anyone.
>>
File: 1526577995965.jpg (7 KB, 166x249)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>192803566
>concentration of a gas being lower doesn't make it less lethal

Come on mate, you're talking about an airbourne gas in a room where its vented for an hour
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG-jspYRkco
Im really not sure, theres so much arguments saying it never happened, but then why would it be taught to schoolchildren?
>>
>>192803445
>and yes it is entirely possible.

Yet. Not one shred of evidence. You'd think they would be something left of 2-3 million cremated bodies, wouldn't you?

Holocaust is a hoax. Everything about the Jews is a lie.
>>
>>192803445
No it isn't its mathematically impossible with giving them the benefit of the doubt that they were using modern day furnaces instead of coke-based and assuming that the furnaces have no limit(they do) where they never had to reinstall a new fireblock
>>
>>192803681
you're talking about manually dragging thousands of bodies out of a clogged room, which will take days

you will be exposed to these bodies and the air around them for weeks, months, years
>>
>>192795221
Media does depict it that way but the other anon is correct. There is no doubt that lots of Ukrainian and Russian Jews were shot on site in large open pits on the Eastern front. It’s silly to believe that millions of other people died in the war but millions of Jews did not. The Schindler's List version of the Holocaust is likely a fiction of sorts, cobbled together out of rumors that spread through the camps and later through Soviet propaganda designed to demonize the Germans. Zyklon was used as a delousing agent because of typhus. There were mobile gassing vans, however. Crematoria were used to burn the bodies of people that died of hunger, disease, exhaustion, etc. Were millions murdered in gas chambers? We can never be certain because the evidence was behind the Soviet iron curtain and destroyed and then re-built. There are Germans that confessed to things like this but we can never know for sure if their testimony was coerced or not. There is no doubt that Jews and many others were singled out for deportation East to work camps and were worked and starved to death. There is no doubt that the Nazis intended to remove all Jews from occupied lands, and they did this because they were Jews, not just because they were Bolsheviks, which only some of them were.
>>
>>192803344
its literally impossible to burn 4576 bodies a day. It takes more than 3 hours to cremate a single body by modern standards. But those little brick kilns definitely were able to process hundreds of jews a day, every day, for years on end

lol
>>
[Hook x2]
This Zyklon B, is how I smoke a Shlomo
From the shower to the oven, I smoke a Shlomo
I pull the ashes out, and they still smokin' Shlomo
You think you swindling me, hold on, you must be smokin' Shlomo

[Verse 1]
Iron Cross on my chest, swastika on my crest
Heiling' while I'm drivin', nigga we the SS
Drop the gas they pass out, Hebrew you an amateur
Your bitch ugly as fuck so I'mma soap and lampshade her
Stealin' bank rolls, country full of bad merchants
Lot of fraud, lot of poz, need a lot of purging
they would crash the economy to make another buck
Ain't no time bein' wasted time to heat the oven up
Euro niggaz fash out, man that's what we all do
She know I'm with them nazis, wanna meet the whole crew
Smokin' out the Kübelwagen, tryna stay low key
If there's ashy flakes in the air then you know its me

[Hook 2x]

[Verse 2]
Smokin' a hook-nose and, poach everything golden
six gorillion more to go, gotta keep the trains in motion
No Obamacare, Mengele he got that potion
soccer field, orchestra, the pool is like the ocean
embryos we clone 'em, together we sew them
pile of ashes growin', I should build a snowman
Blitzkrieg seizing Poland in 3 weeks 'cause I'm a showman
put all the heebs in designer striped pyjama clothin'
Pogroms now all over town, we told 'em not to poke a Kraut
I'll show you how we go about it, throwing all the chosen out
those rodents got the grossest snouts
I run that camp like a fortune 500 senpai
>>
>>192803843
They used the fat of female jews. Very flammable. It is known...
Oh god, its so retarded i am laughing uncontrollably.
>>
>>192799226
I don't think anyone knows exactly. Auschwitz was about at least a million jews plus about another 250,000 others. Treblinka wasn't a concentration camp, but it was 700,000 to 900,000 killed there. Sobibor half a million, same for Belzec, those were the big four.

there were hundreds of other camps though - and they practiced death through labour and starvation - and the ghettos - d they count as concentration camps? they were sort of concentration areas/prisons/camps.

about 1.5 million were known to be shot - so total in other places is about 4 million probably
>>
>>192803445
>>192803295
>>192802906
Why haven’t any of you tried to disprove the Germans proof right here?
>>192799698

You guys completely ignored it for some reason
>>
>>192803680
>and yet not a single source or piece of evidence to back the assertion that common pesticide was super expensive

>>192803813
It's almost like they used a battalion of special prisoners who did it for them and then killed them too afterwards

>>192803843
>impossibru, scaling up anything is impossibru!
>>
>>192803985
There is no written evidence of an order for the Holocaust, even though the Germans meticulously recorded and stored every document, and the allies cracked the German communications code early in the war,. All German documents show that the camps were used for transit according to the Haavara agreement, labor, and prisons. Let me quote the Chair of the Holocaust Rememberance Alliance and Israeli Holocaust Historian Yehuda Bauer

, Himmler recorded the outcome of his discussion with Hitler. The result was: "als Partisanen auszurotten" ("exterminate them as partisans").[46] Israeli historian Yehuda Bauer wrote that the remark is probably as close as historians will ever get to a definitive order from Hitler for the genocide carried out during the Holocaust.

So a remark in Himmlers personal diary that Hitler wanted partisans, or traitors trying to kill German soldiers, to be killed, is the B E S T evidence for a country wide plot we will ever have

SAD. Hey frog you haven't posted any evidence just schizo ramblings. Most of the stuff you have posted is just plain bullshit fag
>>
File: DLufxl2X4AEo0Oq.jpg (161 KB, 1200x675)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>192803872
Mr Bond is the only rapper I like.
>>
>>192803872
One of his finest
>>
>>192804004
You are wrong. Treblinka there was 78,000 killed according to Wikipedia even. Your a fucking retard
>>
>>192804035
He already was refuted on that link here:
>>192795270

Fucks sake man read the thread
>>
>>192804151
I like "Shlomo" snoop dogg parady the best but couldn't find the lyrics
>>
>>192798505
you say you arent a kike
but you do know that kikes have a habit of lying
so we assume you are both a kike and a liar
people did die in camps and did die in war
but the guilt and fake numbers mean that we shouldnt go on faith and just believe either side
ive been to camps
what do i know for fact?
more european christians died in the war killing each other then any other group
why? who benefits?
>>
>>192795119
always same guy, always same logic, always spam thread without proving a thing.
>>
>>192804004
>offer train travel, build camps, give special pyjamas, etc...just to kill them with very complicated means. Instead of..you know, just kill them
German efficiency everyone.
You know Moshe, when there is no censorship, its useless to examine your pilpul and fabricated bs. Its just a bad joke to begin with for anyone thinking 2 minutes.
>>
>>192803727
>Im really not sure, theres so much arguments saying it never happened, but then why would it be taught to schoolchildren?

Is this satire? ((They)) own the education system. They made hitler into this huge bad villain where kids will believe its wrong to do anything that he represents meaning jews wouldn't be persecuted and be seen as a victim by everyone rather than being a parasite.
Its the perfect subversion move teach it to them while they are young and its cemented into their brains.
>>
>>192795270
https://20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/jewish-population-records-before-and-after-wwii/
Eat frogshit baguette-kike
>>
>>192804231
The German posted his proof debunking that picture the French posted. Yet you guys conveniently ignored it
>>
File: 1460598952343.jpg (89 KB, 509x720)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>192803985
THEY USED THE FAT OF FEMALE JEWS
OMG IM FUCKING DYING
EVERYONE SCREEN CAP THIS, FUCKING GOLD
>>
File: 1454416217946.jpg (41 KB, 283x352)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>192804437
>Posts the 1948 version while frenchy posted the 1949 version that has the jewish population decline recorded

Wow you're a retard
>>
>>192802588
fucking checked
>>
so much of what we were told about the Holocaust is lies, much of it coming from literal soviet propaganda

I have personally met people who tell me tales of diabolical death machines, rivers of blood, horrific torture experiments and such. None of this actually happened, and nowadays it is even admitted by official sources that none of this crazy stuff happened.

Why were these lies fed to the population? How much of it is lies? Not a single contemporary historical source talked about the Holocaust, not even Churchill in his writings, nor FDR, or Eisenhower....etc. The holocaust really didn't become an industry until the 1970's.

If you had stopped a random person on the street in 1955 and asked them about the holocaust, they would have literally no idea what you were talking about. It was only until the 1960's and 70's that all these stories started being promoted, and the conventional narrative surrounding this event was pushed onto the population. All of a sudden it became unquestioned history. When people raised casual objections, they were shouted down as anti-semitism.

It was only really with the advent of the internet that people could communicate together and actually start to examine these stories. And we found that many, in fact most of them were either not true, or wildly exaggerated.

We now laugh at the masturbation machines, and diabolical death experiments, but for people 30 years ago these were completely unquestioned fact. Especially for a religious person who doesn't think so much in logical terms.

If they lied about one thing, they're most likely lying about a whole lot more. People have the right to question the death tolls and this official narrative without being thrown in prison, which is some of the most oppressive, evil shit I can imagine and deeply offends me as an American. This isn't the fucking Dark Ages, free speech is a human right
>>
>>192804067
See>>192804410
Not worth more than a few lines for answers.
Its quite hilarious desu.
>>
>>192804044
>the nazis were running low on fuel, and the nitrogen production needs alot of fuel
>nitrogen wasnt too valuable for the war so they wasted it to kill people they could have gassed with cheap carbon monoxide form crematoria
>i want a sauce for the fact that germany was running low on fuel
>>
File: 1534147026831.jpg (72 KB, 504x371)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>192802973
Holocaust Thread --> French poster with high post count and low IQ comments. Like clockwork. You never cite any forensic evidence for your claims.

There were so many clear deceptions and fabrications of the holocaust narrative from the soviets and the Allies. The only tactic that remains is to attack the researcher and imprison them because open debate simply doesn't work: the narrative is so flimsy.

You cannot produce a single photo of a German constructed homicidal gas chamber because there is no forensic evidence that they existed. The zyclon b was for hygienic delousing and the chambers were not reinforced because you don't need a strong gas chamber to delouse inmate clothing.

There are countless testimonials and records of Germans treating inmates including Jews at hospitals and undertaking extreme measures in an attempt to maintain prisoner hygiene. The head shaving and clothing gassing was to prevent the spread of typhus. The story of an industrial genocide operation makes literally no sense. It is a collection of absurd and mendacious lies. Anyone who believes this nonsense is a pleb fool.
>>
File: 1520298910303.png (57 KB, 403x448)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>192801596
>fumigation is the same thing
>>
>>192804637
No I want a source for your hilarious claim that the gas was expensive as fuck

Never mind the camp construction, the staffing, the fencing, the fucking food and labour etc. etc. no its the gas that's the expensive part!

Oh never mind v2 rockets, they were an example of well spent monies!
>>
>>192804262
LET THE ZYKLON POPPIN AND THE LOUSE START DROPPIN
>>
>>192804231
>litterally using kike documentation as proof
dude we already have prooven in this bread that the kikes were obsessed with getting their 6 gorillion shoah victims
>>
>>192804582
Why do you ignore the stuff you can't explain?
You still can't explain Majdanek, hospitalization, and holocaust survivors that go against the narrative.
Then you are ignoring other anons that you were responding to that backed you into a corner.
>>
>>192804550
>that has the jewish population decline recorded
That has the jewish population decline "corrected" to further the zionist agenda.
FTFY

And what about the 3,8 million holocaust "survivors" collecting pensions from Germany, when only 2,4 million were German citizens?
>>
>>192799537
no. Its boiling point is 78F, but it has a high vapour pressure so easily evaporates down to minus 5 Celsius, which is 23F

so like a puddle of water which can evoprate on a warm day without boiling, liquid HCN easily becomes gaseous when exposed to air.

it does not have to boil. indeen Zyklon B was developed as a peletised carrier for liquid HCN to make it easier to handle - the pellets are soaked int eh liquid, then sealed ina tin. when exposed to air the liquid rapidly evaporates, forming HCN gas.

it is explosive when above 6% concentration in air (60,000PPM) however it is deadly to human beings at 200- 300ppm, so you never need to put as much in the gas chamber as that, so there is no risk of explosion.
>>
>>192794315
Not just Jews
the disabled, the sick, the old and the fags and the mentally challenged and some Jews were in there as well
NOT A SINGLE EVIDENCE OF GAS CHAMBERS WAS EVER FOUND and if you ever want to research this you end in jail
the Holocaust is like 9/11, anyone with a decent IQ knows the original story is bogus but its an event that you cannot question
we will look at 9/11 similar to the Holocaust in 50 years when science is advanced and prove two planes can never bring those buildings down...... ohhh and building seven as well on its own and the accounting department building in the pentagon
>>
>>192794221
S C H W E I N B E R G E R
>>
File: jello.png (434 KB, 1100x619)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
>>192795221
Don Lemon thinks it was 7 million
>>
File: 1527869632156.jpg (42 KB, 720x720)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>192804846
Isn't 3.8 million still way less than the jewry in europe pre-ww2?
Never mind actual fraud of which I'm sure they performed all the same.
>>
>>192801953
if you gassed millions of corpses with cyanide in such a way, burning all those corpses would have contaminated the whole area, there would traces of cyanide all over the camp sites. Everyone would be getting sick from the contaminated body's being burned.
>>
>>192804836
They backed no one in any corner. But its funny to shove them in their face how pathetic and comical they are.
I can feel their impotent rage from here.
One sentence:
Historical truth does no need laws to enforce it.
>>
File: 1471116773289.png (278 KB, 706x412)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>192805064
Do you have any mathematical data to show the amount of cyanide that would be in the area at all?
>>
>>192799698
>http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=85432

quotes teh American World Almanac. fails to quote the bit that says celarly... oh jus tread it - underlined in red - the uncropped AWA entry for 1948

pic related

in other words, the lying fucker cutds off the bit that shows the data PRINTED in 1948 is actually !(£( data, not 1948 current data.

the following year the AWA had updated figures see here
>>192795270

the American World Almanac is of course a trivia book, and has no people collecting demographic data. especially not in eirpe during the war. anyone pretending that this is an authoritative and current source is just stupid.
>>
>>192804810
They got a bad itch from them head lice, spreading mad typh
I'm just glad my man Walter Heerdt hit the lab right
The Reich began coppin Zyklon cans like they half price
allies under kike command firebombing us bad guys
dissin' us, 'cause we droppin' pellets on our prisoners
shower time, slaying from the roof call me St. Nicholas
soccer champ, kick a Jew toddler, like Lou Groza
go 'head try the oven, mi casa es su casa
Jew tears all in my cup, deutsche qt's all on my nuts
Anne Frank made it all up, that diary faker than fuck
Teutonic nigga, fash to death, pushing pesticide
Jews ablaze send them outta space, chimneys blow em' higher than a satellite

[Hook 2x]
>>
>>192804546
the fat that didnt exist - as we have photos of extraordinarily thin people from the work camps.
fugg!!!
>>
File: Chuck_p01.jpg (81 KB, 227x339)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>192794331
>>
File: icrc statement.png (129 KB, 650x902)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>192799698
also the lovely quote from Beiderman saying that the leaflet quoted figures accurately - read the rest of his testimony, that said they were quoted out of context, that they were lies, that the Red Cross did not visit the camps, did not do a death count, had no totals, did not ever say that they had totals, were given no access tot eh death camps and did not say they did not exist.

that Zundel lied about them and they were pissed off about it.
>>
Is it really a stretch to believe that the anti-semetic militaristic nation who invaded other countries unprovoked and planned to colonise the east, attempted to remove a group of people they saw as being inferior sub-humans?
>>
>>192799698

>>192805652
But muh innocent Germany
>>
>>192804743
using carbon monoxide is still cheaper, thats the argument. you know that at the end of the war inflation hit and everything became super expensive? fuel and nitrogen that was needed for explosives too?
>>
>>192799811
I happily admit to seeking out holocaust threads on pol, to enjoy showing deniers up as the idiots they are. It is a hobby of mine. Sad I know, but I enjoy it.

not paid. you don't have to be paid to enjoy showing up idiots as idiots.
>>
>>192805502
They were thin because the ebil nazi stole their fat ? Why cant you understand something like that ?
But with whose fat they burned the thin ones then ? The newly arrived oc , in an unending cycle of fat stealing.
Of course they kept some for creative workshops, such as soapmaking.
>>
File: 1541712533324.png (312 KB, 600x599)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
>>192794331
This
>>
File: 1509311255947.png (198 KB, 520x388)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>192805815
>using carbon monoxide is still cheaper
>>
>>192805832
Thx for laughs. It was as desperate and pathetic as usual. Now go get your paycheck moshe.
>>
No.
>>
>>192805336
Thoughts on Power Level?
>>
>>192802785
sadly your free book is worth the money you paid for it. It is utter rubbish

the three million Polish jews did not leave poland. they did not get evacuated tot eh east, they were not deprted to the east. If you knew anything about the history of the Warsaw ghetto you would know that. Your ignorance is really quite sad. you argue for nonsense based on nothing but lies that you are not well educated enough to recognise.

you really should read some history. Those who can be fooled by such lies can be fooled into doing atrocious things - like the Nazis did. You deserve better for yourself.
>>
>>192805053
I'm not sure what you mean? 2,4 million jews before ww2, then 3,8 million suddenly collect pension afterwards. If the faguette's numbers are correct, that would be the entire remainder of European jews suddenly collecting pension from germany. Now this could be passed off as "reparations", if the official number of people receiving said reparations weren't only 500k.
>>
>>192802516
Isn't it interesting that deniers are always so happy to immediately reach for conspiracy theories?
>>
>>192804881
got a link to any vids showing the pellets evaporating turning to gas?
>>
>>192806071
OI VEY: the post
My sides.
>>
Did 9/11 happen? Sure, but that's not the question. The question is who did it, how did it happen, and why?
>>
File: dresden pyre.jpg (71 KB, 594x497)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>192802543
yes bu tthe people who built that pyre were the SS. Ex guards from Treblinka. who learned how to burn bodies en masse...
>>
>>192806284
Quite skilled. They learn what ? Pyrokinetic powers ?
They were Xmen ?
>>
>>192795119
Kek
>>
>>192802454
>>192802588
I don't make these threads. I just find them every time I come to this site.

and you know that isn't a jew hiding behind that flag - muslims live in Israel too...
>>
>>192795119
>44 posts by this id
Frenchie got dabbed on.
The holocaust never happened and I am le ultra nazi due to nofap.
>>
>>192806050
Esoteric as fuck. I hope one day I will be that redpilled
>>
>>192806390
You dont make these threads. You just happen to monitor them everyday. Pure cohencidence.
>>
>>192800707
Even in this they admit there was no direct order and the onoy Jews they were there to kill were the ones connected to the communist party, which just so happened to be fipled with kikes. They didnt kill jews because they were jews but killed jews because they were communists.
>>
the only thing i need to know for sure is that people can go to jail for simply questioning the established narrative
that tells me that there is one side that is scared to at least look at the data and find the truth
>>
>>192795270
what about this here:
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v04/v04p-61_Hankins.html
https://archive.is/ENKKl
>>
>>192806649
This
>>
>>192795119
I agree to an extent. Especially with the Einsatzgruppen doing quick firing sqauds on the move. But for the German army which was desperately trying to save fuel, munitions, trains and manpower it seems so wasteful - especially for people like the Germans who long for efficiency. The truth lies somewhere in between in my mind.
>>
>>192806541
The frog is right though, nobody actually believes that 6 million Jews were all gassed to death in camps except turbo-normalfags with zero historical knowledge.
>>
>>192802157
firstly the victims were naked in the gas chamber.
secondly, the people handling the bodies were slaves, not nazis. mostly jewish slaves. they didn't care if they died.

thirdly they used long rubber gloves adn gas masks, and used hooked sticks or tongs to handle the bodies.

fourthly a spray with a hose to dissolve the residual cyanide quickly dilutes it to harmless levels.

fifthly the gas is lighter than air, so it rises and can be vented quickly.

your ignorance is not an argument.
>>
>>192806541
Keep going brother! One whole year of nofap and your body start producing Zyklon B naturally.
>>
Without exception all holocaust-related documents can be put neatly and squarely into one of two particular categories. 1 are mundane documents related to the caring feeding housing entertaining medical care of several million people in government-run camps for several years. Similar to the documentation for the Los Angeles County school lunch program. These will be on original correct German paper of the. Using correct German ink using all correct German idioms etc etc. They will even have DNA carbon dating for varies actually German officials. From their handling. Then there is the other type. These will be quote certified authentic unquote photocopies mostly from the Soviet Union and always from Jews. They will be direct claims of a systematic mass murder of various types. They will have numerous errors in German idiom of the period.
>>
File: 1485515061931.jpg (75 KB, 600x737)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>192795119
>about 5.7 million died in total
YOU ANTISEMITE DARE TO QUESTION THE SIX GORILLION
>>
>>192795270
and watch the interview with ernst zundel by an israeli journalist, he can proove what he sais with books.
>>
>>192806073
See>>192801200
More than 10 mil in pre-war europe

>>192806762
This
>>
>>192806765
>oh, you missed your shoah class ! Ignorant !
People usually get naked in the shower. Easier to use soap and stuff...
>>
>>192805652
Is it really a stretch to believe that Jews would create a fantasied version of an event so the world views them as victims and they can use the victim card to manipulate everyone for what they want?
>>
>>192806765
why did they give the slaves moving bodies ppe if they did not care if they died?
i mean just keep a couple of the stronger jews out from every fresh batch of cyanide swallowers to clean up then chuck them in the oven too?
>>
>>192806837
SIX ? IT WAS 10 ! WHERE DID THESE 20 MILLIONS IN YOUR OPINIONS ? WHERE ARE THE 1000 MILLIONS YOU OWE ME ?
>>
File: KKKikel.jpg (54 KB, 711x530)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>192794552
>https://fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/DocAusch.htm

Prior to 1970's there were very few to zero publications related to Holohoax...

Then the FAKE movies came-out.

When folks started to question the authenticity of the (((Narrative))) .

All the sudden (((They))) had to fabricate some forgeries to support their crime.
>>
>>192807033
It wouldn't be far-fetched to believe that individuals made up stories about being survivors. It is a stretch to believe that all the records we have are faked evidence planted by Jews, however.
>>
>>192807257
70 years of relentless work provided the needed proofs.
>>
>>192805067
I apologize I thought you were the other frenchie
>>
>>192807323
Can you provide evidence that the documents in this thread are forgeries?
>>
>>192795119
Also one more thing hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>192806619
Read Miguel Serrano to start if you've only just got into that kind of esoteric stuff.

There are a few jewtubers worth checking out, Styx has some okay vids on the topic and same for Survive the Jive
>>
>>192807364
Nah. Np. I am another plague of the board, the autistic natsoc one. And i loooove moshe. I think he doesnt like me, i dunno why :'(
>>
>>192806966
>9,5 million
>More than 10 million
Oy vey, what about those 15 millions goy? My great grandfather was one of the 20 gorillion.

Even the frenchie's stats show 9,5 million. And if the 6 gorillion (5,7) fairy-tale is correct that would leave 3,8 million. Even then, they weren't all German citizens and shouldn't receive pensions.
>>
File: pic0122.jpg (16 KB, 262x193)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>192806284
Do you really think you can make that pile of bodies disappear with 2 cubic meters of wood?
>>
>>192807257
So Jews wouldn’t fake “evidence” to use so they can play victim when they want to manipulate everyone? Interesting how we don’t constantly hear about the other victims in other wars, only hear about the 6 gorrilion in WW2
>>
>>192807429
There are either mundane bureaucracy stuff supposed to contains ze zekret kodes to hide dat zey spoke about joos !
Or just irrelevant stuff. Plus crap written by rabbis and other "historical authorities".
A little secret between us : my great grandfather was actually in a camp. And...he used to tell a very different story, although he was an enraged commie and hated the nazis.
>>
>>192807466
Cheers bud will do
>>
File: 9876546758.jpg (140 KB, 1160x629)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>192794221
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Locuhe6ECU
https://holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=4iI0qAIaJDM

The holocaust happened but 90% of the "Death Camps" were actually work camps or never housed any people at all. The real death toll in these camps is somewhere between a couple hundred thousand and a million people.Although most of the death occurred because of flea carried typhoid, dysentery and starvation ran rampant after the majority of german supply lines were nuked from orbit.
>>
Communists just so happened to be kikes. Also russians blamed the kikes as well
>>
>>192807912
Why would anyone ever blame kikes? They are the victims of the 6 centillion
>>
>>192795270
why does pic related say before wwll there 16.6 million jews and
https://20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/jewish-population-records-before-and-after-wwii/
say there were 15.5 mio? why these fudged numbers? the jews fudged the numbers because they wanted a shoa, as prooven in this bread.
>>
>>192807882
No worries senpai, be well
>>
>>192808016
fuck this one, misread, bad pic quality
>>
>>192807736
>So Jews wouldn’t fake “evidence” to use so they can play victim when they want to manipulate everyone?
I don't believe they did, can you find any evidence of the documents posted in this thread being faked?
>Interesting how we don’t constantly hear about the other victims in other wars, only hear about the 6 gorrilion in WW2
The Holocaust is the most memorable because it was the largest in scale in the Wesrern World, of course it overshadows the Armenian Genocide and the Rwandan Genocide. Even then, its not just da jooz who are remembered. There's even a big memorial in Auschwitz Ito the Roma Gypsies
>>
>>192804044
its impossible with their alleged apparatus and manpower. Of course its POSSIBLE to scale things up but that doesn't mean they did
>>
>>192794221
Who cares? Seriously. It’s a stupid question because answering it doent get us anywhere. Let’s say you find absolute proof it didn’t happen, will that change our current situation? Will that help the people see the problems you see and act accordingly? I argue that it will not.
Like any accusation it’s already out there, and some people are going to believe it no matter what. It will always be used as a club. So reframe it.

Thanks to the fact that gods chosen people can’t help but gloat, we now know they want us all dead. Be you Slavic or Mediterranean or Anglo or Scandinavian, if you have light skin they want you dead. Hell, we even see how they are already moving against the Japanese and Chinese. Everyone dead or enslaved. Just like in their myths when they murdered thier way out of the wilderness. (Note that they didn’t build anything, they just came in and stole what others had built)

When these current actions are taken into consideration we see a different picture. It was not a horrible crime. It was not an accident. It was not regretable. It was not understandable, it was necesssry. It was self defense. It was righteous.

The Jew will counter with “we were under attack” or “we are just getting revenge” but I ask you: what did Japan do to the Jew? Or China?
>>
>>192807807
>There are either mundane bureaucracy stuff supposed to contains ze zekret kodes to hide dat zey spoke about joos !
>Or just irrelevant stuff. Plus crap written by rabbis and other "historical authorities".
Anon, if you're going to claim that the evidence was faked you're gonna need to provide proof that they were faked. You can't just say "I think they were faked" and leave it at that.
>>
>>192808170
The Holocaust was soviet propaganda
>>
>>192807986
Well the lower class jews kind of suffered because the elite ones were always up to no good sonthey kind of got fucked. Not saying some jew potato farmer deserved desth during the war but let's not pretend kikes did nothing to deserve the attack. Hitler only wanted certain blood to leave Germany. He even allowed half blooded jews to stay if they had german ancestry. Germany couldnt afford to get rid every nom complete ethic German. You have to compromise. Also being jewish and being associsted with communism was basically like having a marker on your head.
>>
>>192808272
The Nuremberg trials, most of the testimonies were proven to be hyperbole or to never have happened. Probably because their families we strapped to a rocket in the next room.
>>
>>192808170
Yea man, Jews would never lie. Especially when the lie victimizes them so they can manipulate people with the victim card. Oh no no
>>
>>192808478
The same thing happened in Russia. You would threaten people's family even though you would execute them to get the response you desire.
>>
>>192808272
Can you read german ?
Mmm. But you accept them as proof.
And when the french kike tells you that some israeli historian magically discovered that partisans was a codename for jews, its believable ? And when the bunch of guys who openly threatened jews for years, suddently feel the need for codes, when they dont when they kill millions of non jews ? Completly legit.
Seriously anon. Do you have a working brain cell ?
Nothing of this makes sense. At all. Thats why there are laws to prevent you to dig into it. Because otherwise you find. Easily.
>>
>>192808272
Did you attempt to prove that your sources are real and accurate?
>>
>>192808343
>>192808478
>>192808507
None of this is proof is the documents were faked. You're just saying "dude the jooz faked it"
I'm willing to believe you if you find that one of the documents posted in this thread was faked by the Jews.
>>
File: selljackalt.png (74 KB, 550x543)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>192806765
your post proves my point you absolute brainlet unit

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.