[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Guys, I often hear in the media world and opposition Russian-Putin's regime. ( Have you heard your media ?) Well, it's like the Pinochet regime, Kim Jong-UN regime or any other rejime used to be said.
But the people did not hear that at least one person said Putin's Regime ( I swear to God ,for his life has never heard ). What does that mean? It says that people feel comfortable enough . If there is some authoritarianism,it is not felt and no one climbs into your personal life,social.
Well, it's about Russia, I say ,I anon Russian. But you ANON, what would you was to feel in his country rejime ,and feel that your personal or social life climbed the tentacles of the state causing discomfort? ( That's what I call regime)
>>
>>195872007
Reading your writing giving me a stroke
>>
>>195872244
What didn't you understand from what I wrote?
>>
File: 1542155591844.jpg (69 KB, 800x600)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>195872244
Maybe you don't understand what a regime is.
>>
File: Dtj-rp-WkAAB5Bt.jpg (44 KB, 504x500)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Macron is regime?
>>
File: Putin love boobs.jpg (72 KB, 748x421)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
Regimman)))

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.