[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




The moon (((Landing))) was staged, prove me wrong.
>>
>>199458518

Canada was staged. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>199458619
>>
>>199458518
i can prove you right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vOXj3aRueY
>>
yes
>>
>>199458518
propably
tin foil cant stop space radiation
>>
How the fuck am I going to prove someone wrong when they're right?
>>
File: 39b.jpg (67 KB, 517x650)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>
>>199458647
Based
>>
>>199458761
>>
>>199458518
>They never built a system which could plausibly get the moon
Thousands of physicists, engineers, managers, and astronauts knew about the deception and staid silent, concealed proof, for decades.

>They built a system which could plausibly get to the moon
They just didn't use it because they preferred to fake it instead for no reason.
>>
>>199458518
Burden of proof is on you, you stupid leaf faggot.
kys
>>
File: ALSEP_AS14-67-9386.jpg (279 KB, 1024x1024)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>199458518
Explain pic related then.
>>
>>199458834

>consuming leaf bait

kys
>>
>>199458834
Nice try JIDF
>>
File: w.png (1.02 MB, 7070x10000)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>199458647
I've been telling people LEO isn't space, and they just don't get it...
>>
>>199458518
You are right, (((Stanley Kubrick))) and (((NASA))) pulled the wool over everyones eyes.
>>
>>199458518
You're already dead set in your belief that the moon landing was faked, so any proof otherwise will be written off as a Jewish conspiracy.
>>
>>199458888
>>
>>199458963
How did I fucking know
>>
>>199459094
>>
File: 1547224343529.jpg (397 KB, 1024x1024)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
>>199458927

I can do that too, Werner.
>>
>>199458518
not how the burden of proof works
fucking leaf
>>
>>199458518
Canada was an inside job.
>>
>>199459232
Explain to me how it works then, mutt.
>>
File: laser_ranging.jpg (1.75 MB, 1600x900)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB JPG
>>199459179
Impressive. But can you do this?
>>
>>199458698
Shouldn't you be speeding around in a Volkswagen somewhere, knuckledragger?
>>
>>199458518
Who just said Youtube search Jay Weidner Kubrick moon hoax?
>>
>>199459428
This
>>
>>199459291
>>
>>199459232
The (((picture))) proves it's fake.
The shadows go to the right and the breeze is blowing the flag to the left. This is literally not possible according to physics.
>>
>>199458518
>moon rocks
>retroreflectors
>14,500 6x6 medium format photographs
>radar
>telemetry
>thousands of engineers
>surface markings photographed from orbiting probes
HURR DURR IT'S ALL FAKE
>The Eternal Leaf
>>
>>199459345

Is that supposed to light the cigarettes?

BWAHA AHAHA AHA AHA AHAHAH HA
>>
USA landed on the moon in 1835 but they covered it up
>>
>>199458518
They landed on the moon but aired fake footage. They wanted to win the space race so bad that they faked the footage just in case something went wrong.
>>
>>199459668
>>
>>199459766
>>
>>199459860
Netanyahu's comb-over is a work of art.
>>
Every country on earth was listening to the radio transmissions of us on the moon. Simple math could tell that they were coming from the moon.

We placed stuff on the moon we now use as reflectors to measure the distance to the moon.

If we faked it, well that means we somehow orbited in place in the same spot on the moon and made up this funny script for everyone to say the entire time.

At that point, it's just easier to land on the fucking thing and go for a walk
>>
>>199458647

Low Earth Orbit is just language to describe the Dome, which used to be called the Van Allen radiation belt. There's always a 'barrier' that we have to get through to reach 'outer space.' Some say we got past it, some say we can't get past these things. Somehow we got past them going to the moon, but the astronauts weren't concerned/didn't even know about them if you watch the interviews where people ask them about the belts.
>>
>>>/x/
>>
File: AFUCKINGLEAF.jpg (46 KB, 678x381)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>199458619
>>
>>199460223
>>
>>199458518
Here we go again with the Canadian Moon Landing denier

Daily reminder that by Moon Landing you are denying one of the most pinnacle achievements of the white race

Unironically kys
>>
>>199460786
>>
>>199460786
>>
>>199460980

That image sure is small. Is it on the Moon or something?
>>
>>199461291
>>
>>199459683
A lazer fired from earth will bounce off the reflector they put on the moon when they visited there.
>>
>>199460109
yes
>>
>>199461976
>implying the earth isn’t flat
>>
File: How.gif (2.86 MB, 636x357)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB GIF
>>199458518
This proves we went to the Moon
>>
>>199462180
>>
>>199461976
This was the same lie I held on to for YEARS to stop me taking the redpill until it got too much.
>>
File: fish-n-chips.jpg (136 KB, 800x600)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>199462180
we? are you german?
>>
>>199459313
Two men can keep a secret if one them is dead.
>>
>>199462414
I am Jewish, my people own America and everything in it, including the people, faggot.
>>
>>199462437
>>
>>199460032
Thanks for being backwards. Your snipers falsify their kills daily.
>>
File: Buzz.jpg (44 KB, 668x629)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>199458518
On this note I saw Buzz Aldrin yesterday. The dude is awesome.

Not the best picture, but the guy turns 89 in 9 days and had more energy than most 20 year olds.
>>
>>199460676
How many proxies do the israelites use?
>>
>>199461270
....so,what?
>>
File: 1494692841997s.jpg (3 KB, 112x125)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>199462180
But who was Camera?
>>
>>199463121
It was the third guy, he later hitched a lift on the next mission to get back, obviously.
>>
>>199462560
You should talking shit about yourself,it's a sign of mebtal derangement. Cuckdeau is on his way to arrest for beating him in the daggot awards.
>>
File: dontlook.webm (2.95 MB, 1280x720)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
They can't.
>>
The moon thing is a conspiracy with meat on it.
The media never mentions Van Allen belts. That is lying by omission.
The video looks slomo. Surely if you jump up on moon you jump fast?
Also should they not be able to jump higher?
Is the Moon Hoax a psyop? Or the landings?
Landings were techo prop anyway to claim mutt-mick america could carry the touch of Western tech passed to them by the Nazis.

Unsure and on the fence somewhat. Astrobrandt2 has some debunking videos but cannot show us anyone returning to the Moon or proof the belts are safe.

Also there are Nasa shills on youtube. For example claiming that there was a trajectory avoiding the worst of the belts but no evidence of that and no mention of the belts in mission transcripts. Also the way the Astronauts react to Bart Sibrel is weird and defensive. So would not be surprised if they hung around in earth orbit while did a robot landing or something. Something smells but not solid proof except that they never went back. Sibrel would argue he has proof. Unclear if his material is debunked. Joe Rogan goes back and forth.
>>
>>199463389
you point being? only his pinky got stuck in the pocket
>>
>>199458518
you're wrong moose fucker
https://www.cnet.com/videos/nvidia-proved-the-moon-landing-wasnt-faked/
>>
Nvidia actually lied. If you examine the Pro-Nasa youtubes they tell lies. Hence me thinking meat on this conspiracy. Like they claim that Apollo went around the worst of the belt but it is just chutzpah. Watch Jarrah White on Nvidia.
>>
File: 1537130407533.webm (2.91 MB, 1280x720)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
>>199465981
Wire. The man in the back row is grasping for it as well. The woman is reacting to something of camera and pointing to it. Just like this other webm.
It's easy to see unless you are a dumb piece of shit.

In this webm you can see his left foot getting hooked on the wire.
>>
https://youtu.be/ksSZPNQaFP8

Also the whole flat earth and ufo psyops are put out there to confuse low iq amerimutt lard asses. Fair enough to doubt Moon landing until someone goes back. Also how come the rocks the Chinese found are totally different? For sure I am on the femce but there are valid reasons for doubt and why would video on the moon look like slomo on earth?
>>
File: 1546374684527.webm (2.91 MB, 1280x720)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
Wire getting snagged on his watch.
Whole scene looks strange.
>>
Now the iss doubters sound like shills fishing also as nobody doubts can go into low earth orbit.

Can they go beyond Van Allen belts can can anyone show me the trajectory. If someone lannched from north pole maybe but they did not.
>>
Fair point about the watch maybe though. . Looks strange.
>>
>>199467296
>>199467007
Jesus christ kill yourself you fucking mouth breather.

If all the morons like you left this board the average IQ would rise by some 20 points.

>confirmation bias
>>
>>199467296

the whole scene looks strange because its in space dipshit

your peanut brain cant comprehend what it looks like because youve never not had gravity to deal with
>>
File: 1495966803773.webm (2.85 MB, 1280x720)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB WEBM
>>199467671
Seems to me they are using harness and wire.
>>
>>199459094
What about those of us who didnt consider the possibility it was faked until we couldnt deny it anymore? I have literally watched video of a dude "in space" working on a module, then when they cut to the control center you could see a monitor showing the same thing except you could see the 2 divers in the swimming pool with him. Then I get to see Commander Riker hosting "NASAs unexplained files" where they show fucking bubbles and act like its some fucking space mystery. Look into it fren.
>>
>>199458518
How'd they get all the shadows parallel?
>>
File: 1537130660775.webm (2.96 MB, 640x360)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
>>199467866
You can clearly see he is removing something that has snagged on his watch.

This scene the astronaut suddenly levitate and manage to stop her momentum by grabbing air.
>>
>>199461976
Go do it then and get back to us.
>>
>>199465981
So he was reaching out without looking planning on catching his pinky on the guys pocket? kek. He knew there was a wire to grab and put his hand out to grab it.
>>
>>199468048
Very carefully
>>
>>199467671
You are either a shill or just havent been beaten over the head enough too give in and tackle your cognitive dissonance. Its fake, go spend a day researching and you will be able to find numerous videos and images which as a whole you wont be able to deny any longer.
>>
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 1275x1650)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>199458518
That would be impossible, especially after the Chinese just faked another one.

Have a look at what's "over the horizon" on our stationary, enclosed plane.
https://youtu.be/0q8CbKnpSoM
>>
>>199458834
i'm no hoaxer, but there are only twelve people who would have needed to be kept silent.
>>
>>199458834
No the thousands of people were compartmentalized and lied to as well. Yeah the shit you built worked, thanks Jim! (((Laughs in Kubrik)))
>>
File: apollo-gif-WeirdWalk.gif (3.03 MB, 578x345)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB GIF
>>
>>199458518
space is fake
>>
>>199458518

True.

>>199458925
>>
File: 1537132145531.webm (2.95 MB, 1280x720)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>199468485
It's their goto line whenever they see the webm, conveniently ignoring everything else in it.

If you look at this woman shoulders you can see where the wires are tugging on her shirt. Also
>>
File: apollo-gif-AlienEffect.gif (933 KB, 476x326)
933 KB
933 KB GIF
>>
Gimme like 10 years or so. Gonna become an astroturf. Brb.
>>
>>199458518

There’s no wrongs to prove. The Earth is flat and the moon isn’t a physical object. They say that the moon reflects the sun’s rays, but the light it radiates is completely different than the sun’s. The moon’s light absorbs heat, or cools whatever it touches. It’s a luminary very similar to the sun, but with opposite, magnetic properties.
>>
>>
>>199468272
Imagine being so mentally ill that you repeatedly post webms of astronauts with snarky text in them

Humans have been going into space for 60 years, there is nothing new or interesting about this, even some random civilians have gone up.

I think that you are seriously emotionally invested in this, so much so that you'll ignore all contrary evidence and rational assumptions
>>
One of the greatest white achievements in the history of our species and /pol/ uses it to troll
>>
>>199468761
>only twelve people needed to pull off the greatest trick any government has ever made

Sure thing
>>
>>199469395
Posting gifs is not evidence

What is evidence is names, documents, eyewitnesses, physical evidence. No one gives a toss about your interpretation of poor footage, especially when there are literally tens of thousands of pictures online
>>
>>199458518
Kubrick is that you?
>>
File: 1541714720425.webm (1.57 MB, 1280x720)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB WEBM
>>199469690
I just make assumptions after watching so many fake NASA space movies
>>
>>199458647
King nigger said we didn’t go?
>>
File: nose knows.png (46 KB, 317x293)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>199458518
>thinking whites wouldn't be able to land on the moon
shut the fuck up, kike. I see through your horseshit.
>>
>>199469922
>Posting gifs is not evidence
>What is evidence is names, documents, eyewitnesses, physical evidence. No one gives a toss about your interpretation of poor footage, especially when there are literally tens of thousands of pictures online


Yeah ... About your comment .
>>
>>199462906
Buzz buzzing.
>>
File: 1530423349116.jpg (62 KB, 500x645)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>199469690
show me how they survived the radiation of a solar storm in an alum pod? go ahead ill wait here
>>
File: 1539906967331.jpg (73 KB, 1080x1080)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>199469764
>implying the masons dont own most of everything in north america
>>
>>199470297
>>
>>199470005
You can post that webm a million times it's still not evidence

You can literally see the ISS from Earth with a pair of binoculars

You also need to understand that the ISS isn't some solitary station, because the research and science completed is in cooperation with international universities, industrious, science projects etc. Genuine people are sending up genuine experiments and getting results back, are these just being made up too?

The scale of what you are talking about is so nonsensical, so vast that it stuns belief. Nothing will ever convince you otherwise because you prescribe your conspiracy as a moral standard, and anyone else who doesn't believe you is brainwashed or a liar.

You also need to realize that you such a conspiracy is so vast that you need better evidence of astronauts bouncing around. Where are your names, documents, emails, videos, photos? What is your explanation for seeing ISS from Earth?
>>
File: moon.png (16 KB, 1372x128)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
Moon hoax is a kike psyop.
Pic related.
>>
>>199458518
The Soviets would have called out your bullshit instantly.
>>
>>199470174
I didn't post that you fucking retard
>>
>>199459345
Goddamn how precise would that have to be!?
>>
>>199470637
>You can literally see the ISS from Earth with a pair of binoculars
You can see ISS with your eyes, it's as bright as Venus.
>>
>>199467923
>clothes at 0g behave differently from clothes at 1g
>muh harnesses
There is no force acting on his shirt. If you wrinkle your shirt it will stay that way no matter how you position yourself.
>>199468272
Try this simple experiment. Find a cat and hold it in your hands with it's back facing towards the floor and legs pointing towards the sky. Now drop the cat. Observe that cat lands on it's legs. Observe that cat is not connected to any harness and yet it managed to turn itself around by "grabbing air".
>>199468917
I don't see it.
>>199470005
Compression artifacts.

Is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvTmdIhYnes CGI too? What about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bKIk-DLT_M and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h73EYcyszf8 ? You can always just buy a telescope and see ISS with your own eyes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsc80evqJ88
>inb4 it's a drone
>inb4 projection
>>
>>199470323
They wouldn't survive the radiation, they'd die, which was why it was so fucking dangerous
>>
>>199467173
Black science man is right?
>>
>>199470005

You're right. It's all a big hoax. It's been cracked by the brightest minds we have living in their moms trailer.

I can only assume you have velcro for shoelaces because I would find it astonishing if you could even tie your shoes in the morning.
>>
>>199470121
We won’t be able to land on the moon if we can’t go into space, the earth is flat, faggot.

Swallow the red pill
>>
File: feynman.jpg (31 KB, 624x464)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>199458518
THIS IS EASY YOU FUCKING LEAF

LOOK HOW MANY JEWS LANDED ON THE MOON. ANSWER IS ZERO

LOOK HOW MANY NAZIS WERE INVOLVED IN GETTING WHITE MEN TO THE MOON. THE ANSWER IS MANY.

JEWS CLAIM THE WHOLE THING WAS MADE IN A HOLLYWOOD BASEMENT (CLEARLY A JEWISH PLOY)

THE FACT IS THAT WHITE MEN LANDED ON THE MOON WITH ROCKETS DESIGNED BY NAZIS AND JEWS ARE RESENTFUL.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT DOWN
>>
>>199463121
> what is remote control
>>
>>199470748
>You can see ISS with your eyes, it's as bright as Venus.
Can you see if anyone is inside? Nobody is saying it doesn’t exist, argument is it’s empty and inside footages are being faked
>>
>>199470913
>>
File: moon2.png (58 KB, 863x263)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>199470913
Capped
>>
>>199458518
Proven real by the LRO mission ages ago. You can go see the landing site on LRO data sites if you wanted, but you won't because you are not here to debate, you are not even here to spread your bullshit, you just slide all day long. Slide on this faggot!
>>
>>199459115
Read the sticky.
>>
>>199471073
>YOU CAN SEE IT BUT IT'S JUST LIKE EMPTY

What's the point in actually discussing any of this
>>
>>199459668
>Which isn't different from any other basic material
>Laser-show
>With heavy evidence of staging thanks to the shadows
>Brings up a technology that has nothing do with the moon landing
>Brings up a technology that has nothing do with the moon landing
>Thousands of well paid goys can keep secrets
>What is CGI
Hurr Durr it happened I swear
>The brainwashed burger.
>>
>>199471073
Half of it is Russian.
Are Russians in on the hoax?
Because if they are, ISS is small potatoes, and our whole world is a lie!
>>
>>199459783
>Achieved the greatest feat of humanity
>Nah guys we should just record it in the studio
Sounds plausible for sure..
>>
>>199458518
Did the starless studio give it away?
>>
>>199470754
Compression artifacts lol. Muh pinky muh artifacts. Gullible piece of shit
>>
>>199469764
only twelve people bore witness to the moon's surface.
>>
>>199458834
>insanely wealthy governments can’t handle opsec
I’ll never understand this argument
>>
>>199471490
>>199470637

Why don't you respond to me you stupid fuck

Suck on a tail pipe
>>
>>199471399
It sure is strange
>>
>>199458518
(((NASA))) spacefags on suicide watch
>>
>>199460223
>Every country on earth was listening to the radio transmissions of us on the moon. Simple math could tell that they were coming from the moon.

Implying that isn't possible if the other countries are on the gig and aired it at the same time.

>We placed stuff on the moon we now use as reflectors to measure the distance to the moon.

Implying we couldn't just fake it with some laser show

>If we faked it, well that means we somehow orbited in place in the same spot on the moon and made up this funny script for everyone to say the entire time.

Implying anyone even got to space

>At that point, it's just easier to land on the fucking thing and go for a walk.

And yet is has been mentioned time and time again that it's not possible to leave LEO. Good try tho.
>>
>>199460032
Your pic related is correct, the problem is your reference frame for "stopping". The way we generally think about it, stopping would mean you're still revolving around Earth's central axis, since we think about stopping relative to the ground. If you completely stopped rotating around the Earth, it would look like you're still moving, since the ground is moving but you aren't.
>>
File: rr.png (14 KB, 689x599)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>199470703
The beauty of retroreflectors is that you don't have to be precise. By the time laser beam hits the moon it expands to about 20km in diameter (12.4miles in freedom units). Due to the geometry of the cavities the angle at which light reflects back is exactly the angle at which light hit the reflector in the first place (pic related). The beams are perfectly parallel. Only thing that is difficult here is detecting the reflected light, but that isn't a problem today due to advancements in sensor technology.
>>
File: shirtwire.webm (2.11 MB, 1280x720)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB WEBM
some more wires
>>
>>199471608
Governments aren't magical entities that can keep secrets forever. They are corrupt, inefficient, bloated, riddled with spies and whistleblowers.

You're also putting a lot of people into a collective of the "government", as if they don't have individual motives and moral beliefs. I'm sure there would be countless people at NASA who would be disgusted at the idea of tricking the public in such a manner
>>
Why didn't the Soviets call them out on it?
>>
>>199471490
Be honest now. You don't see a bubble, you see a white spec, you cannot distinguish if this is a bubble or a tiny piece flake of paint / ice whatever.
You do know that you can see the ISS with your naked eye right? You can calculate its position and go look up at the sky when it passes, if you are lucky it is very high magnitude (brightness), and a marvel to observe, if you have a telescope or sometimes even just a binocular you can see it out there in orbit. But you are too lazy, too lazy to even go look up at the sky, something you can do lying on your back!
>>
>>199471973
Because uuhh, something lol
>>
File: backflip.webm (2.88 MB, 1280x720)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
Astronaut Tim Peake attempting an backflip

With sound at 3 minute mark.
https://youtu.be/RYJhYbuk3Ms?t=179
>>
>>199471112
thanks anon get the word out. every time you see this shit its just propaganda. exploring space is one of the greatest achievements of white men.
>>
>>199470656
We made it, but not like you think.
>>
>>199471942
It's the guy's hand on his back, moving the shirt, you dip
>>
File: katie.webm (1.23 MB, 720x576)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1546372105016.jpg (6 KB, 204x247)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>reaps political benefits of Moon landings
>kills Nasa's funding

Why was he such a dick?
>>
>>199459783
Close but no cigar.
Fake FILM footage was filmed as a backup but never aired.
FILM footage filmed on the moon was never aired either, and it was not available to the public until Spacecraft Films paid NASA to make copies and started selling it on DVDs.
What was aired live was shit quality live TV stream. The reason it was shit was because it was not originally planned, but Chris Kraft, the mission director, bullied engineers that he wants to have live TV. So they ran low res TV stream over telemetry links.
Now if you remember that there was no plan for a live TV, and all documentation was supposed to be brought back on film, it kind of makes sense how Kubrick was paid to film a fake.
>>
>>199458518
There's no reason to fake it and it doesn't matter if its real or not, what does matter is our ability to go into space which is obviously proven to be real

plus it would cost half the worth of the entire earth to fake it.
>>
File: jew gaslighting.jpg (205 KB, 811x777)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>199458518
>The moon (((Landing))) was staged, prove me wrong.
>Le wacky conspiracy thread by JIDF
Kikes like to push irrational conspiracies like faked moon landings, le Illuminati/Masons, flat earth, absurd 9/11 theories (there were no planes), le lizard people etc. etc. to do one thing... to make people that discuss information outside of what the (((MSM))) gives us look retarded and to cover up for jews.

This is called well-poisoning and gas-lighting. Jews do this to keep normie goyim from looking into or thinking about legitimate non-MSM information too much, e.g. the jew subversion of our media and government or the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the holohoax made for political gain.

9/11 is a good example... Israel had a big role in 9/11. How to well-poison this subject manner? Make sure any threads about 9/11 include discussion of "there were no planes", "it was CGI", "a nuke brought it down", "a energy weapon brought it down" etc. and other absurdities. This will get any normies to reject ALL non-MSM information about 9/11, including what they want to cover-up (Israel's role).

Fuck these threads and fuck JIDF.
>>
File: space pepe.jpg (89 KB, 750x736)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>199470910
>swallow da red peel
just shut the fuck up. niggerlover. Space exploration is as redpilled as it gets.
>>
>>199458518
Kubrik filmed it and told us so in The Shining
>>
>>199472735
> "a nuke brought it down",
A nuke in the basement is actually the only good explanation of what happened, e.g. why 9/11 firefighters have radiation-related cancers.
Of course a nuke in the basement means Arabs did not do do it, because they are too dumb to make a nuke, and there is only one country in the Middle East which has nukes...
>>
>>199473008
> Landing happened
and
> Kubrick filmed a fake
are not mutually exclusive propositions, and they are both true.
>>
>>199459345
Can you?
>>
>>199472646
Interesting point you made.
>>
>>199473125
Apollo 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, in total put 12 white mens boots on the moon. Whether or not the first landing footage was doctored is irrelevant. The rest were not and its fucked what happened to 13 or else we would have had more white mens boots (not jews) on the moon
>>
>>199473518
It's important to remember that Apollo 11 wasn't a landing mission, it was a TEST landing, there was no solid expectation they'd be able to land, which is why they only had a short EVA
>>
>>199470657
Sure the (((Soviet Union))) would have done that.
>>
>>199459668
>telemetry
That shit was all erased... wait.. Erased?
https://youtu.be/r_sazQnHKTM
>>
File: JIDF_articles.jpg (1.14 MB, 3664x3516)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>199473053
Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

https://act-il.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

http://www.thejidf.org

http://www.thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

http://fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
https://archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

https://archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Israel works to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and 4chan to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

https://archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
>How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>How acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.
>>
>>199458518
Of course it was staged. Space is a hoax. The moon is flat. #FlatMoon
>>
>>199472646
You watched that movie on Netflix too?
>>
File: weddit.jpg (200 KB, 717x880)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>199470883
>Weddit spacing
>>
>>199458518
Jews stole our space telemetry and space technology. That’s why we haven’t been back.
>>
File: okay.png (360 KB, 600x580)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>199473053
>the twin towers got fucking nuked
okay
>>
>>199458619
gotem
>>
>>199458518
did you guys know that every planet in our solar system could fit in the distance between the earth and the moon? thats a pretty interesting fact isnt it?
>>
>>199473777
Or was it all stolen by Israel?
>>
>>199471822
>And yet is has been mentioned time and time again that it's not possible to leave LEO
What a lying faggot you are
>>
>>199473994
Jet fuel does not produce micrometer-sized dust, radioactive iodine or tritium.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFgxqYI28Wc
KIKES NUKED WTC
>>
>>199459638
>breeze
>on the moon
you surely proved them wrong
>>
>>199474379
I'm not saying Israel wasn't involved. But you're delusional.
>>
>>199473900
I don't watch this kike shit.
Look, I've spent a shitload of time on moon hoax forums years ago, I can recite all arguments forward and back. Everybody ignores the elephant in the room, which is that filming a fake and actual landing had to be completely independent operations, simply because different skills were needed for each.
>>
>>199458518
I have video proof here of when I went to the moon.
https://youtu.be/l0f-2P3luxU
>>
>>199474317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O5dPsu66Kw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbUtpmoYyiQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tawzPj9qntk&t=3s


Nice try rabbi
>>
>>199474683
Look, WTC responders have increased rates of thyroid cancer. The only known factor causing thyroid cancer in large numbers is iodine-131. And the only known source of iodine-131 is nuclear fission.
This is all public info, fucking google this before you call me names, okay?
Hey, I understand false flags, human sacrifice and shit, but sending people into a nuclear scene without fucking iodine tablets? That's a new level of evil.

t. Was drinking iodine back in 1968 when Chernobyl blew up.
>>
>>199474715
So they filmed a fake landing in case the real landing went splat?
Wouldn’t the returning astronauts be different astronauts if the real mission went splat?
How would they have explained that?
>>
>>199474379
(((Ground zero)))
>>
>>199475292
Do you have dyslexia?
>>
File: 1523045407761.png (66 KB, 500x533)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>199474428
>There's no such thing as solar breeze on the moon
>>
>>199475292
go suck a dick. all we did was throw out vegetables. Chernobyl wasn't a threat to anyone but the poor slobs who were right on the site
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0q8CbKnpSoM

This man is at 32k ft. Anything beyond ~220 miles should be beyond and below the horizon. Flat earth is the beginning of the real, important truths, which is why it’s shilled against so hard.

These same shills will never explain why the moon seems to have its own unique light, completey opposite of the sun’s. If the moon’s luminescence is caused by the reflection of the sun’s light, how could it be possible that the moon’s light cools anything it touches?
>>
>>199475458
The plan was to launch an empty rocket and show the fake to the world after it landed. Remember live TV was not planned, only film would be brought back.
Look at the dates.
The fake had to be filmed using filming of 2001 as a cover.
Since 2001 premiered in min-1968, means shooting ended in 1967.
As preparations were needed, it would be reasonable to assume that the job had to be commissioned in 1965 at the latest.
Now if you look at Apollo program history, in 1965 they were in deep shit and it looked like nothing will work.
>>
>>199471878
>20km in diameter (12.4miles in freedom units).
How many photons could you actually expect to “reflect” from that dispersion?
And why isn’t that “reflection” affected by the same expansion?
>>
>>199458518
This man stole our nuclear and space technology.
>>
>>199476466
2001 looked more realistic
>>
>>199476390
Polish civil defense authorities disagreed and issued iodine to the population.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0002934393900898
>>
>>199458518
your mom was staged lol!
>>
>>199476786
Ironically, that's what convinced me that the SSTV footage is real.
Stan Kubrick would never put his name on this grainy shit.
>>
>>199458518
Who cares either way?
>>
>>199472571
Jews demanded he subsidize niggers.
>>
>>199458518
>The moon (((Landing))) was staged, prove me wrong.

lunar retroreflectors.
>>
>>199475092
>muh van allen belts
Fuck off, retard.
https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/files/SMIII_Problem7.pdf
>>
>>199463389
>>199467007
>>199467296
>>199467923
>>199468272
>>199468917
>>199470005
>>199472338
>>199472558
>>199475458
I already BTFO you on this over on the /x/ thread. Throughout the whole thread you chose to ignore this 50 minute long ISS tour because you simply could not explain it with "muh wires".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvTmdIhYnes
Here is the /x/ thread in case anyone wants to see for themselves this retard getting destroyed
>>>/x/22012531
>>
>>199475458
Didn't mean to include you in
>>199478650
>>
>>199460392
>gravity keeps air to earth
>at some point you go from very, very few air particles to a vacuum
>people pretend to understand this

Even if the earth is round, and space is real, there's still a barrier for sure.
>>
>>199470005
Evidence of camera adjusting focus. If you want to call that "graphic manipulation" then all images produced by a camera are categorically manipulated.
>>
>>199476649
>How many photons could you actually expect to “reflect” from that dispersion?
On first approximation about 0.000000054312% of the photons you blast the moon with. Calculating this is complicated http://www.aulis.com/pdf%20folder/lunar_ranging2.pdf
>And why isn’t that “reflection” affected by the same expansion?
It is affected. Expansion is unavoidable due to nature of the light (EM radiation) unless you put your beam in a waveguide.
>>
>>199479090
Notice how he won't respond to
>>199478650
>>
Pretty embarrassing that a fucking Slovenian is more knowledgeable of America's own achievements than most of the burgers ITT
>>
File: green.webm (2.93 MB, 1280x720)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>199479090
>Adjusting focus causes man to fade out.
This is becoming to retarded.

Following video shows the ball they are playing with bouncing off an invisible wall behind them(green screen).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9fybzi2NfM
>>
>>199478256
as if nvidia isn't a branch of the MIC.
>>
>>199479427
Why won't you address >>199478650?
>>
>>199479427
Kids these days.
Never seen MPEG artifacts due to damaged file when downloading porn over a shitty modem.
>>
>>199478650
>32897194875239487598345 reasons it's fake
>10000 videos that are embarrassingly bad considering they have sucked up billions of dollars proving almost nothing other than muh 'no/low gravity'
i smell kebab
>>
>>199479660
Why don't you show how they "faked" the 50 minute long video?
>>
>>199479660
Also
>i smell kebab
Not surprising given your flag
>>
File: cgiru.webm (2.92 MB, 1280x720)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>>199479648
>ignoring microphone changing color
>ignoring her hand grasping something that isn't there

More proof of augmented reality: https://youtu.be/SfBUIZcBDz8?t=145
>>
Imagine being this retarded
>>
>>199479565
bc flat earth, moon landing, race mixing, white hate, women hate, are all distraction d&c shill slide threads
>>
>>199479882
Why are you still failing to address >>199478650? Ignoring it won't make it go away.
>>
>>199479965
True
>>
>>199458518
effucikm lef
>>
Don't let the Japanese into this "secret" of yours.

Because, they're there now.
>>
>>199470323
There was no storm of solar radiation, making it very easy to have survived that.
>>
>>199458619
Canadians can't define Canadianism
>>
File: mun landing.gif (1.23 MB, 250x250)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB GIF
>>
>>199458518
Just once I'd like to see a picture of the American flag on the moon taken from a telescope on earth.
>>
>>199472571
He was willing to accept the positive publicity that came with the Apollo landings, but he did not like the program, it was a holdover from Kennedy, who he did not like.
>>
Aaaaand he's fucked off as usual when someone posts something he can't refute
>>
>>199479427
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHJKN4j74C0
> her hair at 1:28
> this is what a green screen artifact actually looks like
>>
>>199473125
>they are both true.

KUBRICK FILMED ON THE MOON!!!!
>>
Prove yourself right, strawman
>>
>>199479099
>On first approximation about 0.000000054312% of the photons you blast the moon with
How many of those could you hope to detect from the return trip to earth after expansion and diffusion? And how fucking sensitive are earth sensors? And how do they know those are reflected photons at that point?
>>
>>199476427
It would be impossible for the moon's light to cool anything it touches, regardless of whether the moon was self-illuminating, reflecting sunlight, or something else. Light does not work that way.
>>
>>199480957
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
>The distance to the Moon is calculatedapproximatelyusing this equation:distance = (speed of light × time taken for light to reflect) / 2

>In actuality, the round-trip time of about 2.5 seconds is affected by the location of the Moon in the sky, the relative motion of Earth and the Moon, Earth's rotation,lunar libration,weather,polar motion, propagation delay throughEarth's atmosphere, the motion of the observing station due tocrustal motionandtides, velocity of light in various parts of air andrelativistic effects.[9]Nonetheless, the Earth–Moon distance has been measured with increasing accuracy for more than 35 years. The distance continually changes for a number of reasons, but averages 385,000.6km (239,228.3mi).[10]

>At the Moon's surface, the beam is about 6.5 kilometers (4.0mi) wide[11][i]and scientists liken the task of aiming the beam to using a rifle to hit a movingdime3 kilometers (1.9mi) away. The reflected light is too weak to see with the human eye. Out of 1017photons aimed at the reflector, only one is received back on Earth every few seconds, even under good conditions. They can be identified as originating from the laser because the laser is highlymonochromatic. This is one of the most precise distance measurements ever made, and is equivalent in accuracy to determining the distance between Los Angeles and New York to 0.25mm (0.01in).[8][12]As of 2002, work is progressing on increasing the accuracy of the Earth–Moon measurements to near millimeter accuracy, though the performance of the reflectors continues to degrade with age.[8]The upcomingMoonLIGHTreflector, that will be landed in 2019, is designed to increase measurement accuracy 100 times over existing systems.
>>
>>199480999
Cold-moonlight is one of the most retarded theories I've ever heard kek
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiative_cooling
>radiative cooling at night. Any object above absolute zero gives off energy in the form of thermal radiation, this includes the Earth's surface. At the same time items are absorbing energy from other things (the atmosphere, the sun and outer space), around them. Outer space is very cold, so the amount of radiative transfer between an item and outer space favors energy flow towards outer space.

This is why on a cloudless night near freezing a car exposed to outer space will accumulate ice, even if the ambient air is above freezing. But a car parked right next to it under a car port will not accumulate ice. This radiative cooling occurs regardless of moonshine.
>>
>>199458518
Can't provide evidence it was real. But. I have seen personally the evidence in 2005 that it was real. I was a medical caretaker to a guy who was involved in making the math work. He was also involved in the SR-71 R&D department. He had a lot of old photos and stories. I asked him if he had seen anything alien related in his time there and he told me that he was never involved in anything related to that area. Not really an answer either way, but it was the best I got. Motherfucker had 10 thousand dollar top of the line computer controlled telescope with millions of stars and constellations proframmed in though. He loved astronomy. He would spend an hour or two a night watching the stars. I always thought he knew more than he was letting on.
>>
>>199481088
That seems totally plausible
>>
>>199481434
Glad you agree
>>
>>199458518
Yes staged on the moon.

Button moon....
>>
>>199479041
https://youtu.be/o5LVppJvkPk
>>
File: 1546547243837.jpg (56 KB, 474x320)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>199458518
>>
File: HST_SWEEPS-4_2006.jpg (116 KB, 640x800)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>199481434
Don't underestimate astronomers. They can find exoplanets, determine their size and orbital period by observing changes of brightness of a single pixel captured by their telescopes pointed at objects more than 22000 light years away. Few other professions come close to the autism level required to be an astronomer.
>>
File: 20190111_094734.jpg (569 KB, 1080x1766)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
>>199458619
Nah u rite.
>>
>>199481513
>Plausible
>adjective
1 having an appearance of truth or reason; seemingly worthy of approval or acceptance; credible; believable
2 well-spoken and apparently, but often deceptively, worthy of confidence or trust
>but often deceptively,
>>
>>199483547
>find
>>
>>199484053
I'm assuming you were using the first definition yes?
>>
>>199459860
effective strats
>>
>>199484337
>seemingly worthy
>>
>>199484337
>appearance of truth or reason
>>
>>199483083
>Air fails to escape into space for the same reason you fail to: gravity. As noted in Kevin's answer, occasionally some do get going fast enough to escape. You would too, if enough stuff hit you hard enough. :)

>Space is a vacuum (for some definition of vacuum), because vacuum is simply the absence of air/gas pressure, and there aren't enough gas molecules in space to create a noticeable pressure.

>That said, note that thereareparticles in space; they are moving, and theydoexert pressure on things they hit. See e.g.solar windandheliopause. So depending on what/where you're measuring, space is far from a vacuum.

>>199484628
>>199484814
Yes? What's the issue here? Are you implying "plausible" has negative connotations or something?
>>
>>199471278
>>Which isn't different from any other basic material
Yes it is idiot.

>>Laser-show
I guess aliens are reflecting the lasers then.

>>With heavy evidence of staging thanks to the shadows
>MUH SHADOWS!
>t. Doesn't Understand Photography

>>Brings up a technology that has nothing do with the moon landing
The Apollo spacecraft was tracked idiot.

>>Brings up a technology that has nothing do with the moon landing
Radio tracking you idiot. An amateur HAM could have told you if the transmissions weren't coming from the moon.

>>Thousands of well paid goys can keep secrets
>actually believing this

Reminder that claiming the moon landing is fake is a Jew psyop to deny white men one of their greatest achievements.
>>
>>199483083
gravity
>>
>>199473777
>one master tape from the first mission
>ALL ERASED! ALL OF IT! AAAAAALLLL OF IT!
God moonies are stupid.
>>
>>199484104
>astronomy
>literal observation through telescopes
>"substituted mathematics"
Don't be an idiot.
>>
>>199484104
It sure would be great for all of us to have a mind like Tesla, but sadly that's not the case. For us mortals grinding numbers and equations is the best tool there is to compensate for our lack of mental capacity. That aside, no model can be proven correct until confirmed by experimental results, so I don't get what your point here is. Keep in mind that experiments are not something you can do without financial support, that's why there are more people involved in theoretical aspect of science. Everyone can afford pen and paper, but not everyone can afford materials and expensive lab gear.
>>
>>199486218
I wouldn't even bother trying to reason with him Slovanon, all he does is post out of context quotes and videos showing how little he understands about anything. The fact that he thinks entropy is as simple as "how spread out stuff is" is a clear demonstration of this
>>
>>199486472
People believe so strongly in conspiracy theories because they think it has a moral argument to it. Trying to explain to him opposing arguments is like trying to argue how murder or rape can be justified: the rationale is that he is moral and we are not.

There is only a deep emotional connection because this person has likely invested a signficant amount of time into this, likely to avoid real problems in his life.
>>
>>199486879
>argue how murder or rape can be justified
*hits pipe*
In all seriousness, good post.
>>
>>199458518
how many of them were faked chang? just the first one or the other 7 too?
>>
>>199458518
The reflector plate that's been left on the moon, the fact that back then the lighting needed to fake the moon landing would have been impossible at the time because if you look at your own photo, the shadows are perfectly parallel to each other, I.E. the light source is coming from 93 million miles, but if you tried doing that in a studio, the shadows would have diverged, creating non-linear shadows. If you wanted to make it work in a studio, you've would have had to do with a massive amount of lasers which came with it's own problems. (1. Lasers were relatively new technology at the time (1960) and cost a lot to make. 2. Lasers only came in one flavor at the time and it was red. so the moon would have looked closer to Mars then the moon.)
Then you would have to try and get every country to agree with that the moon landing was real if you faked it (Including the Russians who would have loved to debunk the shit out of it at the time). Computers back then were nothing more then oversized calculators at the time and wouldn't have the processing capacity necessary to run a software editing program.
>>
File: mMjfQ[1].jpg (179 KB, 1024x550)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>199458518
Look at these faked images. You can see they're all shopped.
>>
>Just the moon landing was faked

Bruh, it's ALL faked apart from the rockets taking off.
>>
>>199487252
The thing I don't understand about moon hoaxers, especially the ones who say that any evidence of stuff left on the moon was done unmanned:
Why is a manned mission to the moon so incredibly difficult to imagine that they'd think it's faked? There's nothing impossible about getting a large tube, filling it with fuel, sticking a crew compartment on top and sending it to the moon. Expensive? Yes. Requiring a lot of planning and computation? Of course. But this was hardly an issue for the US during that time period, especially with the added bonus of showing-up the Soviets. It's not like the Apollo program went off without a hitch either. The Apollo 1 crew died, the Apollo 11 crew almost got stranded on the moon. There were problems with the Apollo 14 landing computer which required some pretty clever workarounds.
As for the "NASA only exists to steal muh tax dollars argument" I say this:
The US openly admits to spending billions on black-projects every year. If they REALLY wanted to funnel your tax into their own pockets, why not just do it through that and save all the effort of creating and maintaining the world's most elaborate conspiracy?
>>
>>199487075
What's worse is that millions of man hours have been devoted to 9/11, the Moon Landings, JFK, Chemtrails etc, producing absolutely no solid proof, after decades of reasearch with an almost global hivemind working on said subjects.

Conspiracy theories are one of the most destructive aspects of government skepticism, because now real, proveable topics such as the issues with fiat currency or central banking, are now floating in a giant bubble with Alex Jones clickbait and inane rhetoric.

I can't even discuss national debt with the average person because it is now situated in a giant vat of shit, which the average person can use to dismiss anything I say - "Do you also listen to Alex Jones?".

Libertarians, skeptics, small-state advocates should be investing their time into freedom and living a moral life, instead of being a creepy weirdo who denies a space station you can see with a pair of binoculars.
>>
you can't land on a hologram
>>
>>199487805
Because it's important to think that space exploration is a thing that humans are doing. Makes as if the planet isn't locked down, and that we're on the frontier of space.

The truth is that the planet is locked down. No one gets off. No one gets on.
>>
>>199487779
Was the 3 astronauts that died when the capsule ignited faked? I would say that the elaborate hoax you are portraying is much more complicated and monumental than just putting a man on the moon.
>>
>>199487805
People who research the Apollo conspiracies don't look into stuff like this because their interest is in explaining why NASA is evil, which this conspiracy fits with
>>
>>199487805
Also just to say back in 1969, NASA had 400'000 employees, how do you guarantee that one wouldn't blow the entire operation in your face. Shit, in my experience I can't get ten people to agree on what type of pizza they want.
>>
>>199487927
I don't even care too much about JFK and 9/11, JFK because it's a historical thing, not really that much science involved and is mostly harmless. 9/11 conspiracies I don't mind either because at least it supports some form of anti-war sentiment. (Not saying I believe in either btw just stating why I don't find them as offensive). Moon Landings and Chemtrails on the other hand I find absolutely abhorrent because it personifies the awful anti-intellectual culture that is particularly prevelant in America. Nearly every single piece of "evidence" for either of these two ridiculous conspiracies is born out of a simple lack of understanding of the underlying principles involved.
>>
File: 1300853576373.png (177 KB, 311x278)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>199458518
>The moon (((Landing))) was staged,
Why?
>>
>>199488284
Not to mention everyone involved in the Soviet space program who also would've had to be complicit for the conspiracy to hold up
>>
>>199488419
They are complicit. All the major space agencies are connected.
A good research topic is trying to find small private companies that have tried to launch satellites and their outcomes and redtape.
>>
File: border-wall-west-bank.png (206 KB, 640x480)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
Is it possible they really did land on the moon, but for the sake of propaganda faked the photos?
>>
>>199488306
No but the real toxic thing is that the argument is:
>The US government is evil because they did 9/11 and JFK

It ignores everything in favour of conspiracy theories.
>>
>>199488573
>but for the sake of propaganda faked the photos?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/

You don't realize how many photos they actually took, there is no need to fake anything, and many of the photos taken are shit
>>
>>199471878
don't try be clever. Lunar laser ranging started in 1962, 7 years b4 the mutts did their stage performance. It doesn't require mirrors, the laser bounces off the moon's surface. And mirrors that size wouldn't make a detectable difference to the amount of light that gets back to Earth observatories.
>>
>>199458518
Why is the earth flat and the moon round. I never understood that.
>>
>>199488573
They can get to the moon, just not in rockets. The FPV tech exists, although it's rudimentary.
The images are faked, that's an easy tell.
>>
>>199488567
Let's do this. /Pol/, what kind of pizza do you want?
https://www.strawpoll.me/17212944
>>
>>199458518
>The moon (((Landing))) was staged, prove me wrong.
If it weren't staged when why the fuck American stop travelling there? Now that' a question.
>inb4 there's nothing worthwhile
Wrong! Iron, titanium, aluminum, magnesium, sulfur, potassium sodium and more importantly the shitton of helium-3 itself, rare af on Earth and extremely useful.
>>
>>199488853
>https://www.strawpoll.me/17212944
Looks like I get my Pepperoni pizza. I hope it's not a faked pizza, cardboard and all.
>>
>>199489053
It doesn't matter how useful it is when it costs billions upon billions of dollars to extract it

You can't pop an economy out of nothing, spaceflight is simply too expensive - but at last is becoming cheaper

As to why they didn't go back, same argument, why would you spend billions getting more moon rocks?
>>
>>199489053
Because we stuck to the Russians landing there 8 times. How much domination do you want before all of Russia kills themselves in shame.
>>
>>199489053
It might be that NASA has it's hands tied into other things (Like weather satellites to measure surface humidity.) Two, it seems like NASA is trying to lump it on private industries to do it instead.
>>
>>199486879
anyone who doesn't believe in conspiracies is mentally defective. Lions conspire against their prey. Checkmate moontard
>>
>>199489404
kek
>>
>>199489411
Anon, there are no satellites.
>>
>>199489526
There is a difference between a conspiracy and claiming the Apollo program didn't exist
>>
>>199489411
Not to mention NASA's goal keeps getting changed whenever a new president is elected. I hear Pence wants to start another lunar program which is just going to fuck up NASA's current Mars efforts. Space exploration is simply too long-term to be useful at the behest of 8-year terms. Also the constant budget cuts
>>
>>199487570
i can see they used the same toy rocket for all the stage performances. Like the fucking car : it had the same missing fender from one mission to the next.
>>
>>199489773
swallow shotgun lead
>>
File: 1522534744463.jpg (345 KB, 1300x1176)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>>199488754
stationary concave more likely
>>
>>199489607
How does GPS work out in the wilderness where there is no cell reception? Why does satellite TV require the dishes to be pointed towards a very specific spot in the sky? (SatTV installers can attest to this)
>>
>>199485713
>Yes it is idiot.
Can you prove it that it's from the moon? Because right now I could get a new material that wasn't discovered yet and claim that it's from Mars. You wouldn't know any better.

>I guess aliens are reflecting the lasers then.
Have you ever seen it being reflected? Did you try it yourself? Oh you couldn't? Only those with special permit can do it? How fucking strange.

>MUH SHADOWS!
>t. Doesn't Understand Photography
t. doesn't know what light source is and how shadows work

>The Apollo spacecraft was tracked idiot.
Again I would like to ask you dear moron to show me evidence that could be verified by anything other than the dear ol government

>actually believing this
Still believing the main narrative like a fucking NPC

>Reminder that claiming the moon landing is fake is a Jew psyop to deny white men one of their greatest achievements.

Reminder that it wasn't solely white man's effort so even when you try to use such a pathetic shilling technique it won't work Goldenberg.
>>
>>199489312
>As to why they didn't go back, same argument, why would you spend billions getting more moon rocks?
By that time they could've developed Luna base, mining station and the automatic route in and out, like NASA and Roscosmos did with the satellite launches and maintenance of ISS.

Even when China openly announced that they're going to build communism on the Luna, the Americans can do nothing about it. They aren't able to compete in the space race for the Luna, they don't have the necessary technology. And for God's sake, Americans wage wars for the resources, there's no way they could gave up on helium-3.
>>
>>199488171
>The truth is that the planet is locked down.
[citation needed]
>>
>>199487927
>absolutely no solid proof
>proof

you haven't even passed your 2nd year of school science yet. There is no proof in science, only supporting evidence and falsification.
you should be forming opinions here until u pass your school exams
>>
>>199490074
>Have you ever seen it being reflected? Did you try it yourself? Oh you couldn't? Only those with special permit can do it? How fucking strange.
Is China real?
>>
>>199458518
Hmmm gee why are flat earth memes being pushed hurrrrrr durrrrrr
>>
>>199490185
>you haven't even passed your 2nd year of school science yet
What's your qualifications mate?
>>
>>199490218
>>199490074
Also have you ever attempted to email someone involved in a laser ranging experiment? They might let you sit in on the procedure if you were to ask kindly.
>>
>>199490056
It's just wires and towers and ionospheres. Trust me on that, because you can go back and forth on that forever.
>>
>>199490116
You don't seem to realize how imcompetent governments are. NASA got a space shuttle blew up because they wouldn't even bother with gigantic pieces of foam hitting the plane

The Apollo program was cancelled and then the Space Shuttle was introduced, which they proceeded to waste 30 years on, still relying on technology from the 70s, and 80s.

It's simply the result of when you giving people centralized power and billions of dollars. Even the SLS, the next manned program, has to be built out of space shuttle components. Why? Because otherwise lots of people would lose their jobs and people wouldn't be elected.
>>
>>199458834
the U.S.A. is the leader in believeing flat earth becuase it makes a conspiracy thats like the Truman Show seem plausible.
So they push that, and the no moon is real. Until they get to replace one fairy tale the american public believes with another, worse one, they'll push the fake moon landings.

Since if the earth was flat, well everything has shape. what do they mean by flat, how flat is flat? All the things they use to "prove" the earth is (flat). LIke oh hey see the picture from space of the earth, see this picture looks too fake, this one has repeating clouds in it, for them are all reasons that the earth is flat. we can't even get into space, according to flat earthers since the earth is flat.

I wished i could find the guys channel, but thats what all of them, flat earthers go on. .Thats his little thing he talks about in all his videos. pictures of the earth from space are fake, we can't go to space or the moon. the earth is flat since you havent done this yet and im going to deny everythign else i see you cant prove it to me my eyes are closed
>>
>>199458518

Jews control America. The moon landing was just a publicity stunt to one up the Russians.
>>
>>199490130
I'm the citation. Why do you think you don't get any formal visitors from other planets?
Who do you think would come out of the woodwork if you removed all the banking systems on the planet? Do you even think those systems are born here?
>>
>>199490286
thats actually the fake space people making another lie up to get all americans to think another fairy tale happened, to replace it so they can keep continueing to lie since people are too stupid to llok at what evidence there is, to find out for themselves
>>
>>199490567
>It's just wires and towers and ionospheres. Trust me on that, because you can go back and forth on that forever.
Actually nope, I can show you why it isn't.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skywave
>VHFsignals with frequencies above about 30MHz usually penetrate the ionosphere and are not returned to the Earth's surface.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPS_signals
GPS operates at 1575.42 MHz
Satellite TV is measured in the gigahertz.
>>
>>199490218
Yeah it's not like China could fake something like the moon landing with millions of dollars.
>>
>>199490676
The US is not relevant anymore, the next man on the Moon will be Zhang while the US get's BLACKED to death
>>
>>199490480
So were you there before and seen it? No sarcastic question I'm genuinely interested.
>>
>>199490847
You didn't answer my question. Do you believe China to be a real place?
>>
>>199490831
Don't worry about wikipedia articles and scholars and science weekly. They're just not there.
Don't react to the idea from their perspective, break it down from your perspective of nothing.
>>
>>199491010
Word salad garbage
>>
>>199490953
I thought that it was a rhetorical question. Of course it's real. How else could niggers afford stuff?
>>
>>199490567
Not really, since my grandmother lives out in the middle of nowhere and I have to rely on celldata to get on internet and it tends to be spotty at best.
>>
>>199491010
Are you implying that signals of frequencies in the gigahertz COULD be bounced off the ionosphere? If so I'd love to see some experimentation to back this up, it could change the way we look at our atmosphere forever.
>>
>>199491153
>Of course it's real.
Have you ever been there?
>>
>>199491153
3D printers and robots.
>>
>>199490074
>Can you prove it that it's from the moon?
Yes. Read some of the papers about those rocks. They match everything we would expect and everything we know from remote observation and from meteorites on Earth that are lunar material.

>Because right now I could get a new material
No you can't. You're not going to 'get a new material' that fools geologists on a planet that has long since been geologically categorized.

>>I guess aliens are reflecting the lasers then.
>Have you ever seen it being reflected? Did you try it yourself? Oh you couldn't?
You can arrange to be at one of the measurements and observe the process. Go do it.

>>MUH SHADOWS!
>>t. Doesn't Understand Photography
>t. doesn't know what light source is and how shadows work
That describes you dipshit. One aspect of the Apollo missions where I can speak with authority is photography which I've studied for 20 years now. Not one of the moonie conspiracy theories regarding the photography is valid. They're all shit and betray a complete ignorance regarding photography and lighting. MUH SHADOWS indeed. Complaints made by people who have never been in a fucking studio.

>>The Apollo spacecraft was tracked idiot.
>Again I would like to ask you dear moron to show me evidence that could be verified by anything other than the dear ol government
As I said, at the time ANY COMPETENT HAM RADIO OPERATOR COULD HAVE DETECTED IF THE TRANSMISSIONS WERE NOT FROM THE MOON. I guess NASA paid the Soviets and every amateur HAM on the planet to keep their mouths shut.

>Reminder that it wasn't solely white man's
>muh stronk black womyn calculator meme!
Fuck off Rosenberg.
>>
>>199490573
>You don't seem to realize how imcompetent governments are
Maybe. But maybe you just underestimate them. I mean how would you know how incompetent governments are, you're not even part of it and you surely don't have any insides on them. You could be right though, we just won't know for sure if you're right.
>>
>>199491189
Forget about what you think you know, forget it all. All if it. Cliche but useful. Because it's all wrong anyway.
Anyone that thinks they understand waves and electricity and space and atmospheric layers are naive.

If you give a shit about that answer, then you have to redraw the problem from zero and then build back up.
>>
>>199490761
>I'm the citation.
Well then, I'm a citation of higher authority and you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>199491388
Okay so you can't provide anything more that nonsensical ramblings. Good to know.
>>
>>199459668
how big where the space ships, and why did they need a thousand enginners onboard? Did they expect the ship to take damage??
>>
>>199491386
>But maybe you just underestimate them.

Do you realize how much national debt the US has? They've done everything possible to prove how poorly run they are, including in NASA, which literally blew up 14 people

Just look at the SLS, delay after delay, and they are still using old components. Look at how much SpaceX is putting them to shame.

Biggest joke of all is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQvl0pY8GkM

Their idea was to launch a fucking manned capsule on top of a solid rocket booster, failing to realize if it blew up it would kill the astronauts by burning their parachutes
>>
>>199485218
> Are you implying "plausible" has negative connotations or something?
Yep..
>plausibility
It’s a reliable plot device
>>
>>199491877
>Biggest joke of all is this:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQvl0pY8GkM
It also vibrates them to death lol
>>
>>199490870
We can still get the UK to suck our proverbial cock.
>>
>>199492167
I wish you would invade this shithole island
>>
>>199492154
Saying something is "plausible" implies that you think it could've happened. If you wanted to imply it was false you should've said it was "plausible that it was faked". American education in full force I see.
>>
>>199491877
>Do you realize how much national debt the US has?
Dude that's nothing. Who do you think they own that money? Their own Federal Reserve System? They can be over $9999...9 in debt and it wouldn't change a thing. USA create these dollars out of thin air and they are only indebted to themselves and the bankers that rule over USA.
>>
>>199492360
Dumbass, read the fucking definition..
I can’t help it if you’ve been using that word wrong..
>>
>>199458632
Nice come back leaf faggot. Your shit tier nigger country has accomplished nothing.
>>
>>199492402
You can't run a pyramid scheme forever
>>
>>199488567
https://www.strawpoll.me/17212944/r
Now looking back at the vote, I've had four people vote in already and the answers have all been different.
>>
>>199492590
That remains to be seen.
>>
>>199492561
plausible

/ˈplɔːzJb(ə)l/

adjective

(of an argument or statement) seeming reasonable or probable.

"a plausible explanation"

synonyms:credible,reasonable,believable,likely,feasible,probable,tenable,possible,conceivable,imaginable,within the bounds of possibility,convincing,persuasive,cogent,sound,rational,logical,acceptable,thinkable;

You are incredibly stupid.
>>
>>199492714
All fiat currencies collapse, sooner or later
>>
nigger
>>
>>199492360
>Saying something is "probable" implies that you think it could've happened
Ftfy
>Wots probable?
>>
>>199492853
probable

/ˈprɒbəb(ə)l/

adjective

1.

likely to happen or be the case.

"it isprobable thatthe economic situation will deteriorate further"

synonyms:likely,most likely,odds-on,expected,to be expected,anticipated,predictable,foreseeable,ten to one,presumed,potential,credible,quite possible,possible,feasible;More
>>
>>199492726
>but often deceptively
>>
>>199492973
>but often deceptively
Where did you get that definition?
>>
>>199459345
I'd have to see this in real life. Is there video of it? You should be able to see the light travel to the moon and back. You could then turn off the laser and see the remaining light travel to the moon and back. This could be two lasers pointing at the moon and the moon absorbing the light.
>>
>>199470656
Apollo 13 was made to show that hollywood can fake it. Then they showed that shit on Fox about the moon landing hoax. Then they started perpetuating it online.

Uber-whites went the moon, and hooked nosed rats are trying to undermine them.
>>
>>199493033
>plausible
Webster? Or, dictionary.com?.. I forget





Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.