[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Original Bank run organiser here. I think we’ve made our point. There’s no point in going to the bank tomorrow because they’ll just turn you away. I spoke to macron he’s increasing the minimum wage by 10 Euros so we’ve cancelled the bank run. I’m going to get a nice lie-in tomorrow it’s Saturday after all just take it easy.
>>
File: french pepe.jpg (29 KB, 360x360)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
oh shit 10 Euros ?
thx i'm not going to paris anymore tomorrow
>>
>>199481663
Raid the banks, you pussy!
>>
>>199481663
Original Bank run organiser here. I think we’ve made our point. There’s no point in going to the bank tomorrow because they’ll just turn you away. I spoke to macron he’s increasing the minimum wage by 10 Euros so we’ve cancelled the bank run. I’m going to get a nice lie-in tomorrow it’s Saturday after all just take it easy.
>>
>>199481755
Yes 10 Euros. Well what are you gonna do. Ten euros is ten euros. The banks are going to be shut tomorrow anyway and it’s too cold for this bullshit in January. Just have a nice cup of chocolat in bed. With a nice croissant
>>
>>199481936
That sounds like a good idea. I'm just glad we made progress. I'm happy I don't have to withdraw my Euros tomorrow anymore. I can sleep in and enjoy my weekend now that Macron has caved
>>
>>199481663
based ironic shillposter
>>
Laziest larp award
>>
>>199484226
It will be nice to chill out tomorrow. Watch some TV.
>>
>>199481663
Make sure you set them on fire too lads
>>
>>199484757
Hahaha
>>
>>199481663
Taking your money out of a bank is not how you hurt them. Pay off your debt. Avoid atm and overdraft fees. Banks don’t want your money because it is a liability to them. They want your debt and the money you pay them in fees.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.