[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>Tons of recovered documents and other evidence materials
>Testimonies of survivors
>Testimonies of perpetrators
>Tons of Holocaust photo and film footage made by allies
>Even a literal Nazi-made footage of it

The question is, if none of this convinces you, then precisely WHAT would actually made you believe Holocaust happened?
>>
>tons of evidence

Then please, PLEASE post it. I don't want to think it didn't happen.
But when I google "Holocaust Evidence" I just get "deniers debunked".

I'm begging you, show me the evidence.
>>
File: 1540435396610.jpg (44 KB, 640x640)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>202823982
watch out guys, we don't want to ask any illegal questions.
>>
>>202823982
I give 0 fucks whatever they did to deserve it is over now let's hold hands and move forward. A positive attitude and to leave bad memories in the past.
>>
>>202823982
Documents can be forged.
Testimonies were obtained from jews and 'tortured' Nazi
Not one photo exists proving it happened, every photo 'proof' is either after the war or altered
What Nazi footage?
>>
>>202824066

Try this: https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/combating-holocaust-denial-evidence-of-the-holocaust-presented-at-nuremberg
>>
>>202824258
I read this and it showed nothing concrete that would pass for real evidence in any other field.

The map of "dead jews" could be about anything.

Don't give me links, please just show me the pictures and documents that prove it, if there really are TONS of them.
>>
>>202823982
All they need to do to prove it happened is bore some trial holes at the "mass burial sites". You would either get a shit-ton of bones and biolocial matter, or soil.

For some unknown reason, nobody has been permitted to carry out such tasks. It's almost as if the people alleging this whole holocaust business have something to hide.
>>
>>202824066

https://fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/document.htm

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2011/08/human-remains-inside-mass-graves-at.html

https://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/
>>
>>202823982
Russians Liberated the deathcamps.
Only 20,000 prisoners were discovered by the allies.

The Russians are the Jews. Fucking lying, inbreeders.
>>
>>202824650
thye did

how come you are unaware of this - Sobibor, and Chelmno and belzec have all been bore hole surveyed

Trblinka has had tes t pits dug on areas identified by ground prenetrating radar

they have confirmed huge mass graves all over eastern europe.

it is purely false to claim, as many deniers do, that the bodies have not been found.
>>
>>202823982
If it happened GREAT. If it didn't, well it only proves our point.
>>
>>202824887
Ok. And when they dug the bodies out, what did they find in terms of chemical composition?
>>
>>202824733
I don't have time to look through random graphs and shit that is completely unreadable. Just show me the pictures/videos you claim there are of it.
>>
>>202824733
>>202824887
hi again
Like a fly to shit the eternal lying boomer can't help himself
You get BTFO EVERYTIME
FUCK OFF
>>
>>202824650
>For some unknown reason, nobody has been permitted to carry out such tasks.

untreu

it is respectful not to carry out mass inhumation of war graves just to satisfy deniers unreasonable demands that every body be found and individually identified - but the grave sites have been identified adn confirmed by test pits asn bore holes.
(try going to any cemetery near you and digging bodies up - see how long it takes before they arrest you - would that be for some unknown reason or for the well known reason that grave robbing is offensive.)
>>
>>202824887
>mass grave sites all over europe

no shit, it's been settled for thousands of years.
>>
Lies
Tortured 'confessions'

Where?
>>
>>202824773
>Only 20,000 prisoners were discovered by the allies.
where?

source for this figure? In all the over a thousand camps the Nazis ran they ahd only 20,000 prisoners?

how many were jews?

what source do you have for this extraordinary claim?
>>
>>202825064
Ok. But what the Germans have been accused of, by the Soviet Union, which had an axe to grind and was still interested in expansion, that's perfectly respectable. Thanks, jew.
>>
>>202825026
what are you talking about?

At sobibor they found layers of ash, bone fragments and below that layers of fatty tissue ( human waxy fat that the body decomposes into in certain soils)

(if you are asking for did they find traces of gas then no, obviously, at Sobibor adn treblinka they used petrol exhaust fumes - you would not expect there to be traces of that after the bodies had been cremated and buried for eighty years)
>>
>>202825064
>French Fag Jew
>In every holohoax thread

Tue toi, Didier
>>
>>202823982
14 - 6 = 15
>>
It might have happened or it might not have. All we can know for sure is that not enough Jews died.
>>
>>202825284
Didn't the jews there lie and say they used repurposed diesel submarine engines?

Diesel doesn't carry enough carbon monoxide for gassing. Look, we know for a fact that six million is at least a five million exaggeration. Just because sobibor didn't have a crematory that could handle all the deaths from execution and disease, is not proof of a final solution.

It can't be proven that one million died, six is just an absurd claim.
>>
>>202825284
nobody here believes you lol. Apart from shills and jews ofcourse. I honestly don't know why you still come to these threads and LIE
>>
File: treblinka gold rush.jpg (71 KB, 640x460)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>202825028
>I don't have time to look through random graphs and shit that is completely unreadable

>I am not really interested in learning the truth

isn't that what you mean?

just show me the proof, but make it MTV bite sized? So you can dismiss any photo as only showing a few bones, or a few bodies, and say what about the other six million?

come on , if you want to learn some history the make a bit of effort.

pic related - the Treblinka Gold Rush - the locals dug up the mass graves looking for gold and valuables that might have been with the corpses, and unearthed large amounts of bone and ash, in 1945-46.

Modern deniers cite the Krege Report saying the entire site was undisturbed by any digging since the Ice Age. Krege was, obviously, lying, or incompetent, as he was not an archaeologist and may not have known how to work or interpret the GPR
>>
>>202824258
>Nuremberg
>berg
>>
>>202825121
And where's your proof that the Nazis managed to gas and cremate 6 million jews + 5 million "undesirables"while facing fuel shortages and fighting a war in 2 fronts?
>muh high technology cremation machines that could fit and burn 10 jews in 10 minutes
There's no such thing you fucking kike. You keep posting that shitty document that proves some no name company in Bavaria made them but we don't even have those things today you lying sack of shit. If anyone deserves to get gassed is kike shills like you, Shlomo
>>
>>202823982
All of which is consistent with a Red Cross tier figure, not even 1 gorillion total let alone 6
Hearsay that could never be admitted into evidence under normal circumstances, proven false in countless cases
Extracted under torture, also the Nuremberg show trials mostly weren't about the holohoax
All consistent with the revisionist claims of death from starvation and typhus at the end of the war, ZERO proof of gas chambers / gassed bodies / ash piles.
>>
>>202825039
Gen X actually. also not lying. Also not to this date ever BTFO'd.

but hi again eternal lying Anglo that has no arguments facts or decency.
>>
>>202823982
The only thing that I deny was the gas chambers.
>>
>>202825103
from the second world war.

stop being such a drongo.
>>
>>202823982
There is plenty of counter evidence that proves the Holocaust was a lie. If anything, the only real Holocaust was Stalin and his post war reparations.
>>
>>202825121
My bad, im thinking of just Buchenwald.
Just google "Who liberated the death camps"
Auschwitz was liberated by the Russians.
I dont want to call anyone a liar, but holy crap is there heavy motive to have falsified a lot.
>>
>>202825733
you're the one with the patchwork quilt of lies supposed to be sewn into some holo-bunga bullshit charity scam. I just wait for the data.
>>
Soap, lampshades, masturbation machines, rollercoaster oven rides, pedal powered brain bashers, the list goes on goy. How could anyone ever question the "evidence" we have.
>>
File: denier bingo.jpg (141 KB, 520x622)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>202825115
http://www-tc.pbs.org/auschwitz/learning/guides/reading2.3.pdf

diary written at the time

also check Goebbels diary

also how about Oskar Groening? Not tortured

it is foolish to dismiss it all as lies or torture - that simply is not true.
>>
>>202825606
Tell us about the pedal-powered brain-bashing machines and homicidal semen extractor.

I want to know more about these definitely true things, like the ovencoaster and girls being gassed 3 times. Tell me the truth about these obvious truths.

Nobody is going to believe this bullshit in 20 years.

Jewish culture has left the goy with nothing sacred. Do you really think the lolocaust is safe from mockery and disbelief? Religion gone. Culture destroyed. Any sense of what was traditional european civility thrown to the wayside. Some little kike crying about different coloured smoke coming out of a chimney to signal their nationality is finished.
>>
>>202825606
>just show me the proof, but make it MTV bite sized?
Literally everything else in the world is. Why is this the exception?
>>
>>202825822
so in one camp they found 20,000, how many were jews?

was it a camp mostly for jews or others?
>>
>>202825677
what's the point arguing with you anymore? It's the same shit everytime just going around in circles. Typical Jew.
You don't do yourself any favours either because anons point out your lies everytime which leaves you scrambling
>>
>>202825677
Shut up potato nigger. What evidence would it take for you to believe the holocaust was a hoax, or at least greatly exaggerated? If there isn't any, you aren't interested in truth, but in maintaining your ideological position.
>>
>>202825784
The real Holocaust was Dresden
An actual Jewish burnt offering

http://www.subvertednation.net/dresden-the-real-holocaust/
>>
>>202823982
i love it when people generalize about things as a way to prove their existence.
tons!
tons!
tons!
literal!
>>
maybe it happend, maybe not. I was not personally there to witness it, neither did my great grandparents realize what was going on at the time. Fact is, something that might have happend close to 80 years ago has cucked the entire western world into allowing third world migrants to destroy their countries and it has to stop.
>>
>>202826021
Shouldn't you have the numbers? Wasn't every person numbered and recorded? Isn't that how you know it was six million jews dided? Or are you willing to admit that it was lies extracted by torture.

Who was the German official that named a fake camp to signal to us good goys that nurenberg was a sham?
>>
>>202823982
Tell you what... Maybe I read the Zundel trial incorrectly. Why don't you explain it to me in more detail. Please cover why the "eye witnesses" would not appear in the second trial. Please tell me why all the eye witnesses fell apart when questioned on the "gassing process"
you start there with a good explanation and maybe we'll continue.
>>
>>202825924
>masturbation machines,

well done

you are first in the thread to reference a fiction book from 2004 written by a non jew in Australia, who had never been to Europe.

a book that claimed the children esacped Auschwitz twice, the second time being found by a pack of wolves who fed them adn took care of them

a book so bad the publisher who was a vanity press paif tens of thousands of dollars to print it, withdrew the book

well done. You fell for a Pol meme. you actually tried to deny the holocaust based on a book no historian would ever credit as historical.

http://archive.is/R7sHN

excerpts from the book on a denier site, which of course falsely claims the author was a jew, and that it was a best seller

http://ntj.worldwarjew.com/book-claims-nazis-used-masturbation-machines-on-jews-and-a-wolf-saved-them/
>>
File: fig70.jpg (17 KB, 400x597)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
You want proof goy?!? Just look at pic related!

Oh wait that's Andersonville prison from the US civil war. Still though, muh 6 gorillion!
>>
>>202825614
Nuremberg trials weren't even legitimate because new laws were passed just for them.
>>
>>
File: 1548953110916.png (50 KB, 280x320)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>202825939
There's literally nothing here that mentions gas chambers, shooting down jews as soon as they get off the train, masturbation machines and Rollercoasters kikes like you love to talk about except in the anotations written by someone else. Let me guess, it was real in your mind?
>>
>>202826441
if people didn't criticise the holocaust at all, do you think that book would still be in print?

even you yourself can discover new evidence and support for your arguments, at this late stage.
>>
>>
>>202825284
Why don't you link to all this stuff you are saying?. I am actually starting to believe it less the more you post, because you are not backing it up!!! You are not helping.
>>
>>202825967
well done you are the seconf person to reference the fantasy masturbation machine.

but why don't you tell me what the peddle powered brain bashing machine is?

because no on has ever claimed there was sucha thing.

(oh did you mena the captive bolt gun, as used tokill cattle by the millions daily, worldwide, which was footswtich activated, as commonly used in abbatoirs? That was supposed to have been used at Sachsenhausen, Used for killing soviet Pows. very few jews. Not a major part of the holocaust story.

why do you try to trivialize mass murder?
>>
>>202823982
>The question is, if none of this convinces you, then precisely WHAT would actually made you believe Holocaust happened?
Making holocaust denial legal. Anything that's not legal to question should be investigated.
>>
>>202826441
I don't give a shit about that one instance. What about the other pile of thousands upon thousands of jewish liars and defamers.

You're pointing out that that is fiction baffles me when that is no barrier to serious consideration on this topic. People take Schindlers List seriously. Is that a problem for you?

Where is the refutation of the oven coaster? Why were jews paying black solidiers to lie about liberating camps and embarrassing themselves in interviews.

Your fake genocide has more holes than a Londoners chest.
>>
>>202824733
Um no sweetie those aren't reliable sources.
>>
File: 6801092.jpg (17 KB, 400x371)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>202826441
And soap? Lampshades?
>>
>>202826198
Poor fucking Based Nips too. Atomic fucking bombs dropped on civilian cities by the Zionist US. Dresden and Munich carpet bombed targeting purely civilians for no strategic purpose by Churchill the alcoholic Bolshevik fist puppet. And the Soviet Jewnion’s unspeakable annihilation of tens of millions. These are the real peak war crimes of all time. Not fucking skin lampshades. Truly we fought the wrong enemy.
>>
File: 2mojly.jpg (83 KB, 896x994)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>202823982
>Any and every victim during the holocaust was Jewish.
>It was clear from the start of the camps that the jews were going to be purged.
>All stories containing rooms with spinning blades and people being burned at the stake are true, no matter how fantastic they sound.
>There is no chance what so ever that historical facts have been altered to further flush out fascism or wrong-thinkery
>History is always 100% correct and has never been written by the guy still around to write something.
Remember; you're here forever.
>>
>>202823982
I don't know...how about let's try it again and then we'll know for sure?
>>
>>202827106
You forgot to mention war propaganda was at an all time high and the state needed to legitimize it or lose authority because of their war actions.
>>
>>202826725
If it didn't happen but is used to destroy the spirit of a nation, I will trivialise it, laugh at it and spit in the face of its proponents on the daily.

Why was there found to be hydrogen-cyanide residues in the walls of delousing chambers but not in the alleged fake shower rooms?

Please answer how 15 ovens can handle a load of 1000 jews and be functioning again in a week.
>>
>>202825677
Once again you are not providing any real documentation. As a proud grandson of a holocaust survivor i don't think you are doing a good job. You are making us jews look like deceivers.
>>
>>202824258
lmfao he points to Nuremburg....

hey, i heard through hearsay that the soviets actually found 16 gorrillion
>>
File: 1534855581559.jpg (368 KB, 942x750)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>202823982
no one said the Holocaust never happen
the only thing is that the number.
You have a country that is at a state of total war, lack of labor and raw material, incapable industry since your factories are being bombed the fuck out by allied bomber and man who are conscripted into the army....and still, that country still have the resources to eliminated 6 million jew+ few more million innocent ppl from other countries
really doubt if anything
jews are a potential source of labor, and the nazi know it
that explain why at the end of the warm the nazi still produce more and more weapon and ammunition
>>
>>202824887
Nobody disputes that there were deaths in the camps. (It was a world war by the way, civilians on both sides died for all kinds of reasons.) That is not evidence for the ridiculous holohoax narrative of a giant mechanised death machine, producing literal mountains of bodies that the Nazis couldn't possibly have disposed of with the methods and time available to them. Holohoax supporters have never produced even *one* cyanide gassed body, because the alleged homicidal gas chambers didn't exist.
>>
File: doctored.jpg (125 KB, 650x572)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>202824258
>>
>>202827238
It technically makes it not a holocaust then, since casualties were all around.
>>
how do nazis here explain babi yar and odessa?
>>
>>202827238
The number is all that matters. 60-70 million people died in WW2. These disgusting money-lenders want all that grief and sympathy for themselves.
>>
>>202823982
I found this posted and it is quite illuminating as to why people deny the Holocaust.
>>
>>202823982
numbers were fudged and no gas chambers, zyklon b is anti-typhus.
no one is saying jews wernt killed
alot of people say germans wernt also killed in high numbers

I bought up that point with a pal, he tried to shift the blame to russia but I think brits probably killed alot of germans too
I bet you guys even have proofs

anyway the simple fact is I dont care about ww2, I wasnt alive then. nor were you. get over it. or have a third war. your call.
>>
>>202824650
They need you turd, anti-Semitic muslim kike.

>>202825554
nice try, shlomo
>>
What I've been wondering is, if the holocaust is false or grossly exaggerated in number or intent...what about nazi human experimentation? Dr Josef Mengale? data from this exists right? How does this tie into it?
>>
>>202823982
How about neutral, open research, rather than putting everybody who voices doubts on trial?
Also, not having obvious errors (like counting the same people two or three times on the victim lists) in official data would help.
And of course, if the allies hadn't tortured and blackmailed unrelated people into admitting things they never knew about, the testimonies wouldn't contradict each other that much. But I guess it's to late to change that now.
>>
>>202823982

Camps were real but we did that as well. Gas is bullshit.
>>
Assuming the holohoax was real and the Nazis really shoah'd 6 gazillion jews, let's just ask ourselves some questions. Why are Mao Zedong and Stalin not nearly as vilified as Hitler even though that had much higher killing counts? Are jewish lives worth more than Chinese and Russian ones? Also, was there ever any "proof" that Hitler himself ordered this genocide upon the jews other than some quotes from his speeches? Why are people discouraged from looking into fascism while openly being exposed to Marxism and communism, both extremely toxic ideologies that caused the deaths of millions? Why is the holocaust being used to extort billions out of the United States even if we had nothing to do with this shoah? Why do jews get their own country because of a genocide? Should we give the Armenians more land too since they also got genocided by turks?
>>
File: 1540329631239.png (671 KB, 775x1024)
671 KB
671 KB PNG
>>202825284
>>
>>202825606
Why would anyone dig up a mass grave of dead prisoners looking for gold? Do people in death camps usually carry loads of bling? Either this is bullshit, or these are the most retarded graverobbers in history.
>>
File: meh.ro5770.jpg (40 KB, 492x432)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>202827479
>>
>>202827691
True if big
>>
>>202827672
Gas was pesticide to clean the lice ridden clothes of the jews.
>>202827525
Mengele was a plain doctor
>>
>>202827525
War propaganda, which was done on all sides.
>Our propaganda just happens to be true, goy!
>>
>>202825562
>Didn't the jews there lie and say they used repurposed diesel submarine engines?

no.

the people who maintianed the engines said they were petrol truck engines.

Eichmann said it was a submarine engine, and rumors abounded about them being Soviet tank engines and other scary sounding shit. Of course those are unsuitable (getting parts for them to maintain them would be difficult, adn how the hell would they get the engine there in the first place?) Non eyewitnesses , non technical eyewitnesses, third party and hearsay witnesses often get details wrong - unknowingly.

but the technical staff who actually worked on them confirmed they were petrol.
>>
I think the point here is, nobody fucking cares what may or may not have happened 80 years ago. More importantly people are to starting to understand why Jews have been so reviled throughout history.
>>
File: 1543600677806.jpg (1.12 MB, 1488x1423)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>202823982
I'd give you some good info but holocaust denial is illegal in my country of Canada, sorry. You know what they say, "illegal opinions about historical events are obviously wrong"
>>
>>202827896
They claim that the ppl dug up the bodies to look for gold, but then they post pictures (which could have come from anywhere) showing hordes of gold and jewelry taken off the prisoners. So did they steal the gold or did they bury it with them? Didn't the germans need that gold? Were the industrious germans unable to realize that simply burying the gold with the bodies was a waste? Doesnt make sense to this jew. As a proud jew I demand truth about the holocaust. Let's meme it. Jews for Holocaust truth.
>>
I'm always hearing about how it's the most documented genocide in history, yet never shown any of those documents. Then when I look into it, they claim the evil Nazis didn't document it because they wanted it to be a secret. Well, which is it? Do you just call it so well documented so the 90% of people who'll take your word for it feel satisfied that there's proof? Then reserve that retarded excuse for the 10% of people who ask to see the proof?

Show me where they designed/planned out the gas chambers + crematoria so they could 'industrialize' the killings. Show me where engineers and top brass sat around discussing the logistics of such a large scale slaughter. Surely some thought went into this. You don't just kill a million people without a fucking plan, right? A million bodies is a lot to deal with.
Imagine killing an entire stadium full of people, then dragging each one of those people 40 yards, then trying to burn them one at a time, lol. Nobody stopped and said:
>"hey, why are we gassing them? we could just shoot them. It's faster, more reliable, and we can just bury them in a giant pit or something"
>"Nein! We choose to drop delousing gas into a bunker that's not airtight, after corralling 2,000 of the at a time into it, despite the impossibility of that task! Then we will drag them out and burn the bodies in these ovens that were clearly meant for light duty using fuel that is hard to come by and more properly used for heating these buildings in winter so we don't all freeze!
>"Oh, uh, good plan sir."

Look man, it's just not real. It's a fake story that doesn't hold up to the lightest of scrutiny. The more you learn about the holocaust, the crazier it seems. That's why they've made it illegal to discuss it on it's merits.
>>
>>202826486
They also suspended normal rules of evidence, i.e. anyone could say whatever bullshit they wanted with zero proof and it was taken seriously, and extracted "confessions" under torture. They were show trials, pure propaganda. The holohoax narrative is overwhelmingly based on such (((eyewitness accounts))), unsupported by any actual evidence.
>>
>>202823982
Thanks OP for starting a Jew hate thread. I love these.
>>
File: 1949 census data.jpg (3.67 MB, 3960x3060)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB JPG
>>202825562
>Look, we know for a fact that six million is at least a five million exaggeration

the census data confirms it.

all census data since the war (and every census since, worldwide) shows that there was a loss of between five and six million.

historians have been using that figure since the 1950's.

six million is a rounded up figure, but not by much
>>
>>202825585
I provide true information and sources.

you just post bullshit. I do not care if you don't believe me - your life is lessened by your adherence to lies, and you will find your quality of life impinged on - that is your problem.

but no one believes a word you say.
>>
>>202828508
I do and i am a jew and grandson of holocaust survivors. You provide no documentation!! You are making things worse for my people. Are you even jewish?
>>
>>202828508
No one except the majority ITT. I was blue pilled on the greatest lie ever told until I came here. Others are on their way.
>>
>>202823982
I really REALLY want to fuck that anime girl, like, a lot.
>>
File: cremation technology 1940.jpg (702 KB, 1807x1236)
702 KB
702 KB JPG
>>202825626
>And where's your proof that the Nazis managed to gas and cremate 6 million jews

I don't have any.

because no one claims they did.

basic facts here, kid. learn some history. Probably 2-2,5 million gassed, most of them cremated.

the rest shot, starved, killed by disease hunger and cold and hard labour, forced marches, other means.

not all done by Germans either. They had help all over europe.

and no historian claims they burned ten in ten minutes. read this

https://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/

and Topf ans sons was the leading maker of cremation ovens in Europe. And they made plans for even better ovens - not built - but ahy did they want more when at Auschwitz they could already burn over 4000 a day, adn could have burned the entire camp inmates in five weeks?

it only makes sense in a war situation to waste materials on so many ovens if you are using them, adn plan to use them to do more.
>>
>>202827178
>Why was there found to be hydrogen-cyanide residues in the walls of delousing chambers but not in the alleged fake shower rooms?

We also have contemporary photos of Auschwitz delousing (top left.) The small chambers are clearly designed for loads of clothing, and couldn't possibly kill jews in large numbers, nor any faster than simply shooting them.
>>
>>202828754
I'm Jewish too. Both my grandparents died in the camps. My grandfather was only 6 years old! Such monsters these Nazis!
>>
>>202825429
Can you holohoaxers solve this Jewish maths problem?
>>
>>202825636
>All of which is consistent with a Red Cross tier figure

the only tier the red Cross figure is on is shit tier.

you know it is a fake don't you? The Red Cross did not have the means to count the dead during the war - they ahd no access to most of the camps (no access to Auschwitz, Treblinka Sobibor, chelmno or Belzec) they had no observoers counting daily death totals. they have very few camp records - most camps left no record, no camp left full records - adn they have publically said they never counted the dead.

they have published figures for how many they have traced using the few camp records that they obtained - a number which rises every year... but these are not death totals.

it is a lie to say other wise -
>>
>>202823982
The fact that Auschwitz is still a place you can visit makes me believe that the holohoax never happened. Places where people have been tortured or atrocities happened all got dismantled and replaced with memorials. Why is Auschwitz still open? Hidden agenda to rub it in goy faces that’s why.
>>
>>202823982
Show us a picture of a hollocoast.
>>
>>202823982
>>Tons of recovered documents and other evidence materials
Okay, show me a single photo or film of the gas chambers in operation and I'll believe the holocaust happened.
>>
>>202825784
>There is plenty of counter evidence that proves the Holocaust was a lie

cite one example
>>
File: 1518614573312.jpg (72 KB, 1216x1234)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>202826013
>>
>>202826054
>what's the point arguing with you anymore? It's the same shit everytime just going around in circles. Typical Denier.
>You don't do yourself any favours either because anons point out your lies everytime which leaves you scrambling

ftfy
>>
>>202827688
>and the Nazis really shoah'd 6 gazillion jews

They didn't. The population dent it would have produced doesn't show up in any statistics from the time, even those from jewish sources.
>>
File: 1501905583157.jpg (67 KB, 460x344)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>202823982
>WHY ARE YOU GUYS DENYING THE HOLOCAUST?!?!
>we're not saying that jews weren't rounded up and put in camps, we're contesting that they weren't being systematically eradicated as part of a plot to destroy them forever, the number of deaths is completely inaccurate and the ones who died in camps died for a plethora of reasons not related to genocide
>STOP SAYING IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! DID YOU EVEN SEE THESE PHOTOS OF PRISONERS IN A CAMP?!?

Every single time. Remember kids, holocaust "denier" is the same sort of term as conspiracy theorist, it's meant to paint you in a ridiculous light and put you on the defensive or discredit you before you've even had a chance to speak.
>>
>>202826069
>What evidence would it take for you to believe the holocaust was a hoax, or at least greatly exaggerated?

I would need evidence that showed the census data was wrong. that three million Polish Jews didn't die, that half a million Hungarian Jews didn't die, that Romania didn't kill a quartermillion themselves. that the Einsatzgruppen reports listing over a million jews killed - separate from Partisan aktions - were not true. that the 70,000 French jews sent to Auschwitz that didn't come back were alive somewhere. that the three thousand that survived were all lying to a man.

that the American almanac in 1948 wasn't using 1939 data. prove that and I will believe it.
>>
>>202826267
>Wasn't every person numbered and recorded? Isn't that how you know it was six million jews dided?

no.

are you totally fucking ignorant or just a shill?
>>
>>202828919
Did your grandmother give birth just before being gassed? I know a Rabbi that this happened to. Incredible strength.
>>
It obviously happened. However, "Not forgiving is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die,"
>>
File: 1531782736562.jpg (104 KB, 1024x576)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>202823982
>>
>>202829081
So then where do you get your numbers?
>>
Holocaust is a money grab + used to brainwash kids in school to always be sympathetic to Jews, because any kind of criticism of them is racist and might mean you're hitler
>>
>>202826267
>Who was the German official that named a fake camp to signal to us good goys that nurenberg was a sham?

Well Hoess refered to Sobibor camp by the name "wolzek" which is the village beside it. But he had never been there, and in earlier interrogations he had said he didn't know the name, but knew where it was, adn gave detailed instructions on how to get there. He probably looked on a map to find the name and got the name Wolzek, because Sobibor was a very small village and not marked.

https://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/wolzek-paradox/
>>
>>202826437
so you read the bit in the Zundel trial where the Red Cross said he was lying and using the document out of context?
>>
>Germany wants to get rid of the Jews
>offers to deport them for years
>stubborn Jews refuse
>war starts
>Germans relocate Jews to WORK camps, not death camps
>Jews have access to swimming pools, movie theaters, etc (this is documented)
>they're also forced to work and support the war effort manufacturing
>all the while Jews are bitter and contemptful of the situation they put themselves in by refusing to leave Germany when they had the chance.
>to be fair, the Jews lost their homes, their businesses, their life savings, and worst of all: were working for free! I'd be pissed too.
>war nears end, Germans can't get supplies
>prisoners of war end up starving to death. These are what all the photos of bodies are from. There is no such thing as gas that starves you to death.
>Germans abandon work camps with unburied bodies
>Jews cook up bullshit stories and bullshit numbers
>rollercoasters that dumped a million Jews into ovens (Inside the Concentration Camps by Eugene Aroneanu)
>Jews thrown into giant pits full of man eating rats (The Painted Bird Jerzy Kosinski)
>two million Jews thrown into lakes of acid (A Writer at War Vasily Grossman)
>four million gassed in shower rooms with wooden doors that would have killed all the nazis outside the gas chambers
>these are all '''''real''''' things according to survivors, by the way
>captured Germans admit they're witches because you admit anything under torture
>numbers of those dead fluctuate wildly between 20 million (Telegraph, 2013) or 73,137 (New York Times, 1993). Don't question why.
>>
>>202823982
>WHAT would actually made you believe Holocaust happened?
notice how no one answered this
because literally nothing will convince them
the stormniggers brain will counter all logical arguments with emotionally held convictions
but it's a great question and I'm gonna keep using it because it clearly shows how stupid and closed minded the stormnigger truly is
>>
>>202829167
They have though. All the stories written about the atrocities of the camps is one example. You say historians don't believe these stories but that is clever dishonesty. These stories are published! They are taught to children! They are taught in schools and pushed by the media! It is a trick to say that the historians dont believe them. We are talking about what regular folks are told. They are sold propaganda and you are helping. Shame on you.
>>
>>202823982
I just find it interesting that it's illegal to deny it in so many countries.
>>
File: nedandmaudebed.jpg (18 KB, 480x360)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>202823982
At this point I just dont care anymore. No one gets a free pass to be a hypocrite or a liar just because of an event that occurred decades before most of us were born.
>>
>>202826599
masturbation machines are a 2004 fiction book fantasy. why would they be in Kremer's diary?

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2010/04/goebbels-on-liquidation.html
>>
>>202823982
>Evidence
Give me one that isn't photoshop
>Testimonies
I can spin tales too.
>Photos
-hop
>The question is, if none of this convinces you, then precisely WHAT would actually made you believe Holocaust happened?
Removal of holocaust denial laws, sun is ball of fire, nobody goes to jail for not believing it, communist were far worse than nazis, we still have commies leading us, czech country is for czech people, nobody goes to jail for saying otherwise etc.

If it's true then you don't need laws against people doubting such truth and supress freedom of speech(And even if it is actually true[including 6mil gassed kikes] it was still minor and irrelevant event in human history).
Sage
>>
>>202828380
Shalom fellow chosen one! I'm tired of my people constantly purported as victims! As a proud Jew myself, I deny the claims that six million of us died at the hands of German soldiers. We are far stronger than that to have let that happen. Money cannot buy the pride of my people and they won't label us as victims anymore!
>>
>>202830113
because 999/1000 times those who question or deny the holocaust are Jew hating conspiracy nuts
not that any speech should be illegal, but that's why
has nothing to do with
>da Jews rule da world so they make it illegal to question shoa!!!
>>
>>202829081
It is no way a "fake" figure merely because of its methodological limitations. That's a very jewish method of debate you're employing there, Rabbi: the blatant lie, followed by ass-covering qualifications.

I'd also be amused to see you try and explain why we have records of prisoners being *released* from supposed death camps, Commandants being punished for mistreating prisoners in them and so on.
>>
>>202826624
>if people didn't criticise the holocaust at all, do you think that book would still be in print?

no. Historians would have kicked up a fuss probably. But it would not have been important if there were not stupid deniers trying to use that kind of shit to further their political agenda
>>
>>202823982
Give us the right to ask question about the Holocaust and people will not fervently deny it,
>>
>>202826719
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2011/08/human-remains-inside-mass-graves-at.html

gives references to the sources as well as calculating numbers
>>
>>202826749
>People take Schindlers List seriously. Is that a problem for you?
yes

I think history should be studied seriously, and fictional accounts should not be confused.
>>
>>202823982
But no links.
Where did you see these
>tons of’s
Let me guess. Was it
>nowhere
?
>>
>>202830008
go right on ahead and link your facts.
I see they are very absent here. However, I specifically asked about the eye witnesses and the gassing processes, of which you completely side-stepped the question. I wonder why that is?
>>
>>202830266
Indeed!! My fellow jews we must rise up and fight this jewish fragility myth! We are a strong and proud people. Read your old testament. No other ppl could stand against us when the Lord was on our side. Stop playing the victim when you know that our ppl were too strong for this to have occurred. We fled those evil lands and made lives in better countries. This is undeniable. Jewish strength! Not weakness! No more holocaust lies!
>>
>>202823982
Nazis rounded up Jews and brought them to concentration camps- True
Jews died in concentration camps due to typhus spread by lice, and in the later years of the war, malnourishment due to lack of supply- True
Nazis gassed Jews with the pesticide zyklon B to kill lice in order to try and stop the spread of typhus- True

The testimonies of survivors have been shown to be full of falsehoods, many are proven to be outright fabrications.
The testimonies of the perpetrators were written in English, a language most of them did not know, and their signatures were obtained by torture.
>>
>>202830387
Why would large swaths of people hate the jews in the first place?
>>
>>202831113
Because of their constant kvetching about how they are victimised?
>>
>>202823982
I do not have opnions about the holocaust.
But many people in my country where murdered because they where communist or socialists.
Nobody gives fuck about that.
But my dad use to cry to my ear all my life about that so can somebody finally kill my dad so he wont cry about communism to me. He is over 70 and has cancer.
He is so annyoing. Murder him finally if you hate communism.
>>
>>202823982
Hitler was provoked to do it.
>>
File: reality of auschwitz.jpg (145 KB, 1024x659)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>202823982
They were labor camps. Germany is roughly the size of Texas. They needed all the help they could get with the war effort. Think about it. Would they really spend the and resources developing elaborate execution chambers?
>>
File: 1540599389593.png (760 KB, 650x578)
760 KB
760 KB PNG
>>202827691
>>
File: txtlingo.jpg (91 KB, 612x612)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>202830098
See
>>202830266

Removal of these laws should actually reinforce the truth that it occurred. People open discuss and debate the Holocaust without fear of being arrested and if it truly did happen than it would become pretty clear.

There is no reason to have a law against denying a "well documented" historical event.

>because 999/1000 times those who question or deny the holocaust are Jew hating conspiracy nuts

Completely irrelevent. Being a conspiracy nut is not, and should never be, a crime.
>>
File: 1545218799985.jpg (39 KB, 600x400)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>202825967
He can't. He's a lampshade. Thanks Hitler.
>>
>>202823982
In 2012, Huffington post admits that they have no physical proof that 800,000 people were killed and buried at Treblinka. They they find evidence of a grave the size of an Olympic swimming pool and call that evidence.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/01/16/mass-graves-at-nazi-death-camp-treblinka-holocaust_n_1208814.html?ec_carp=2392524141568529469&guccounter=1

>Some 800,000 Jews were killed at the site, in north east Poland, during the Second World War but a lack of physical evidence at the site has been exploited by Holocaust deniers.
>>
>>202831357
He is a borderline personality who always cry about his comprades getting murdered.
Please kill him now. Before i become a serial killer who only murders people because they are white or patriotic.
I don't want that. I love my country.
>>
File: 1548685433676.jpg (260 KB, 750x829)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>202826445
>>
>>202826784
why not?

oh let me guess, because they are not denier sites like Holocaust handbooks and Debunking the holocaust?

or is that they are all Joos?
>>
>>202831113
> I'm gonna try and ""redpill"" him
because popular ideas lend to themselves
people see other ppl hating Jews so they assume there's a good reason for it and start to hate them as well
it's self perpetuating
any intelligent person can see this
>>
>>202829167
The first victim in war is the truth, The allies retracted the propaganda of WW1 and apologized for it. Not so much in the second.WW
>>
File: 1548666423839.jpg (201 KB, 960x879)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>202827228
>>
>>202823982
Don't bother with it. Some retarded guys on here will never accept the evidence. It's like trying to tell a trans person that they are mentally ill. They will never agree
>>
>>202831431
not sure if you linked the right comment there slugger
>>
>>202823982
>WHAT would actually make you believe something that didn't happen actually happened?
The first step would be to quit making it illegal to deny.
>>
>>202830008
What did you decide after 30 posts here that you suddenly didn't want to have a discussion anymore? Or is it just that you're not allowed to talk about the "eye witnesses" and the "gassing processes" from "death camps"? I mean you are replying to everybody else; I'm feeling a bit left out.
>>
File: deliberate starvation.png (976 KB, 753x1046)
976 KB
976 KB PNG
>>202826807
Soap was a lie spread by teh Nazis - they told jews they had jsut washed with Jew soap, to freak them out. So it is not surprising that lie gained popularity adn is still told. They did actually make some soap from corpses - look up Prof Spanner adn his experiments - but not from jews

the lamsphade... that one is still out. It may have existed, but the balance is robably not.

neither however are very important stories when compared to say, what they did to the Warsaw Ghetto, or Theresienstadt, or Mauthausen or a dozen other camps.
>>
File: jew zyklon b shower wtf.jpg (286 KB, 768x1024)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>202831107
>Nazis gassed Jews with the pesticide zyklon B to kill lice in order to try and stop the spread of typhus- True

lmao. Zkylon B is a *slow release* insecticide, totally unsuited to this homicidal purpose. There was a clip on jewtube proving this, (volunteers exposed to pellets for hours in a hut and nothing happens to them), but I just checked and the kikes seem to have shut it down.

It's true that hydrogen cyanide could be liberated from the pellets more rapidly if they were dropped into a strong acid, but no order records for such acid exist in camp documents, yet we do have ones for the Zyklon. Hmm, it's almost as though lying kikes didn't know this when inventing their lies.

Meanwhile, the Nazis had large stockpiles of highly effective nerve gasses. If they had wanted to gas kikes, wouldn't they either have used those, or avoided the collateral damage risk by simply asphyxiating them with some inert heavier-than-air one like CO2?
>>
>>202830098
>WHAT would actually made you believe Holocaust did int happened?
notice how no one answered this
because literally nothing will convince them
the Jews brain will counter all logical arguments with emotionally held convictions
but it's a great question and I'm gonna keep using it because it clearly shows how stupid and closed minded the jew truly is.> Nice projection there
>>
>>202827106
>>Any and every victim during the holocaust was Jewish.
False

>>It was clear from the start of the camps that the jews were going to be purged.
pretty well true really

>>All stories containing rooms with spinning blades and people being burned at the stake are true, no matter how fantastic they sound.
false

>>There is no chance what so ever that historical facts have been altered to further flush out fascism or wrong-thinkery
false

you are not doing well here.

and none of that shows that the mass murders didn't happen
>>
>>202830862
Wow man. Link to a blog. This blog links to another blog. The eyewitness testimonies link only back to themselves. The author spends the majority of the blig playing around with numbers. He calculates the weight of ashes based as the weight of ashes from burned animals. He then uses fragments and ash to make up more numbers about what might have been with no other proof. The link to the archeological dig shows up to 19 bodies in one mass grave! Stop the fucking presses. I think you are delusional to call that a source. It is a blog with zero evidence. It goes on to say that in the end they didnt even bury the remains. They threw them n the forest and across the countryside. They dumped n the river. They gave to farmers as fertilizer. All of which is speculation. How can you properly determine numbers based on this fantasy.
>>
>>202831966
Yes I'm supposed to believe a camp with 4 crematoria was able to cremate 1.1 million people in 5 years. No autopsy report has ever been presented that shows a person was killed via hydrogen cyanide or diesel fumes, despite there being thousands of bodies being available for testing after the war. I'm also supposed to accept there wasn't a single document from the NSDAP discussing the Holocaust.
>>
File: 1547255517853.jpg (111 KB, 1024x698)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>202825939
>it is foolish to dismiss it all as lies or torture
They're still sending people to prison for denying the holocaust. Confinement is torture. Therefore I consider all statements that the holocaust happened under threat of torture.
>>
>>202827178
>Why was there found to be hydrogen-cyanide residues in the walls of delousing chambers but not in the alleged fake shower rooms?

not true

https://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml

>Please answer how 15 ovens can handle a load of 1000 jews and be functioning again in a week.

please rephrase this question so it makes sense?

If you mean how could five huge crematoria with multiple fires, with multiple openings - like Auschwitz, for instance - could burn 3000 bodies a day sustain-ably, then the answer is "easily"

https://www.kobo.com/fr/en/ebook/body-disposal-at-auschwitz-the-end-of-holocaust-denial
>>
>>202827238
you never heard of the slave labour camps they put jews in as well?

they killed millions but they also enslaved millions...
>>
>>202831944
>any intelligent person can see this

I am intelligent in so far as my test scores have shown. I was in the gifted classes. All i see is the mainstream and the media telling us that the holocaust happened and that anti semitism is wrong. I watched a CNN interview just last year where the anchorwoman said 6 million jews died. Where are you seeing large groups of ppl hating on jews? Certainly nowhere in the US. Not in our news media. Not in our entertainment. Not in our school curriculums.
>>
File: 1517090127006.jpg (169 KB, 737x1024)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>202830098
A document from the NSDAP showing their intent was genocide, forensic proof people were really gassed, proof millions of people were cremated, etc.
>>
>>202827256
>Holohoax supporters have never produced even *one* cyanide gassed body, because the alleged homicidal gas chambers didn't exist.

or could it be that the gassed bodies were burned, and the gassings stopped months before the camp was liberated, and the crematoria (with no gas chambers, totally innocent pizza oven buildings) were blown up by the SS using precious explosives for no reason?

why would a body be lying around months later?

also pic related - the manufacturers said it could be done. In reports to Himmler. you think they lied?
>>
File: 1546457498901.jpg (101 KB, 1024x615)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>202828106
They needed to do something to gain public support
>>
>>202832269
But the story of jew soap is told by a jewish woman in a Steven Spielberg documentary about the holocaust. I have watched this documentary! Millions of ppl watched this and believe it still. Is that ok with you?
>>
File: 1547113810616.jpg (42 KB, 450x403)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>202828342
>>
The core point of holocaustianity is that you have to take it on faith that (((they))) are telling the truth instead of retelling subjective history.
>>
File: 1543204473398.jpg (179 KB, 710x644)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>202832788
well yes, i know it...like a lot
not just jews, but also POW from other countries
a lot died because of the working condition (since nazi don't really care about them, and the shortage of food in the final stage of the war in germany only make thing worse for them)
but, i mean, 6 million died in the gas chamber? like, really?
>>
>>202832788
Incidentally, the USA did the exact same thing with the Japanese and to a lesser extent German and Italian Americans. FDR put them in camps because they couldn't be trusted during the war (the U.S. was of course fighting against Japan, Germany, and Italy). Further, the practice of rounding up potential belligerents and holding them in camps is extremely common during war - you will find this to be true when studying the history of warfare: from the ancient Greeks, the ancient Chinese - you name it - rounding up potential belligerents has always been a common practice during war, all throughout recorded history.
>>
>>202827268
they took him out of the photo for publication in a NYT weekly magazine aimed at a family audience - they thought he was too shoocking. it was published after this newspaper broke the story.

I think this is the most retarded denier argument ever. The man was in the camp, lived in a barracks like that, would have stood there at some time - even if it was a mashup of two real photos of the camp (it wasn't, but even if...) so what?

he was emaciated, starvd by the nazis while the villagers nearby were fat. he lived in those appalling conditions - what is deceptive here?

the only deception is when deniers then say "look this one (not faked) photo shows the Joos faked it all"

weak adn silly argument.
>>
File: encyc britannica 1954.jpg (460 KB, 1200x900)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
>>202827314
>It technically makes it not a holocaust then,
how? Given the meaning of the word...
>>
>>202823982
>2 posts by this ID
Anyone else ready for kikes to be gassed again?
>>
File: 1544562267489.jpg (100 KB, 960x757)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>202832788
The only difference German camps had with the American ones is that the German camps were in the middle of an active war zone.
>>
File: 1542231121545.jpg (54 KB, 605x558)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>202828407
Every thread eventually turns into a jew hate thread. Those cunts have their claws in everything
>>
>>202827478
>zyklon b is anti-typhus.
no it isn't

it is a deadly poison. It can be used to delouse clothes and buildings, but it kills mammals even faster than lice...
>>
>>202827525
>data from this exists right?

yes it does.

Some was used to develop space suits...
>>
>>202828382
This.
High IQ post.
OP will ignore because he has nothing to say to these critiques of the narrative.
>>
>>202833079
The US didn't go to war because of the holocaust you retard, it was because of the threat of Japanese invasion on US soil
>>
Denying the Chinese genocide is fine
Denying the Armenian genocide is fine
Denying Stalins genocide is fine
Denying the Holocaust get you tossed in jail.

What truth needs that sort of protection?
>>
>>202823982
Nothing. Jews use history as a weapon. They don't make history, they make up history. Every great people left a trace of their greatness in the archaeological record, jews have thousands of years of recorded history and nothing to show for it. The holocaust story isn't even an original one--it's a remake of Jehovah turning the curse of Balaam into a blessing.
>>
File: holocaustdeniallaws.jpg (6 KB, 340x148)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>Let's make it illegal to say it didn't happen then point to all the people who say it happens as evidence.
>>
>>202827691
interesting - first time I have seen this.

Source?

the typeface of the "special notice to all jews" is not the same as the typewriter style print below. Is this the original header?

also what has that to do with anything to do with the holocaust?
>>
>>202828382
>most documented genocide in history
>Huffington Post admits in 2012, 70 years after, that there's no physical evidence that 800,000 people were killed at Treblinka

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/01/16/mass-graves-at-nazi-death-camp-treblinka-holocaust_n_1208814.html?ec_carp=2392524141568529469&guccounter=1

>Some 800,000 Jews were killed at the site, in north east Poland, during the Second World War but a lack of physical evidence at the site has been exploited by Holocaust deniers.
>>
>>202833536
almost 40 posts now and you're still avoiding me. what gives. I mean if you have so much proof, "literally tons", then it should be no problem for us to have a discussion.
Unless of course, you have nothing but regurgitated, bullshit information, and/or are only getting paid to shill with certain tactics.
I mean you're pretty obvious now.
>>
>>202833337
They really wanted us to believe the horrors. It was too horrible for us to see. We manipulated the photo, but just trust us we would never lie to you. Yikes. You are doing a very bad job. I am more convinced than ever that the holocaust is a lie.
>>
>Auschwitz is best known as a place of death—a hellish extermination camp, the largest of its kind, where at least 1.1 million people are thought to have been murdered. So it’s strange to think of the camp as a place of life as well.

It was, though—thanks to a woman named Stanislawa Leszczyńska. During her two-year internment at Auschwitz, the Polish midwife delivered 3,000 babies at the camp in unthinkable conditions. Though her story is little known outside of Poland, it is testament to the resistance of a small group of women determined to help their fellow prisoners.

>2 year internment
>3000 babies
>>
>>202823982
>Holocaust being shilled for days on end
Discord Trannies and JIDF get the fuck out.
>>
File: floridamanvillains.jpg (355 KB, 1393x2047)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>202833465
>zyklon b isn't anti-typhus
>delouses clothes and buildings
>it kills the things that transmit typhus
>it is used to stop the transmission of typhus
>>
>>202823982
There are zero recovered documents referring to the holocaust.
Lel
One confession extracted through torture
Zero footage of the holocaust exists
Zero footage of the holocaust exists
>>
>>202833395
How was it a sacrifice? Who did they offer the sacrifice to? Is this documented?
>>
File: 1547113914380.png (114 KB, 640x300)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>202828872
You kikes are so incredibly horrible at pretending not to be kikes
>>
>>202827691
do you really imagine a document would go out with the phrase "dumb goyim" in it? that they are that arrogant and think no one would ever read it?

obvious fake
>>
>>202833174
obviously no speech should ever be illegal, and it does make people question why they can't talk about it, but I think that they try to suppress holocaust deniers not because they are right, but because the narrative is considered sacred, and it is an easy way to suppress dissent. Much like the "climate change denier" meme, where if you even question anything related to climate or don't even question climate change but argue against socialism as a response to it, you are labeled as a climate change denier. In this way, the government controls the narrative and forces you to accept their solution to a perceived threat.
>>
>>202825677
You lying french fuck your rhetoric gets BTFOed every single time.
>>
File: 1545926650644.jpg (134 KB, 731x1024)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>202829081
What was the red Cross doing in these so called "death camps"? Why were there hospitals in the "death camps"?
>>
>>202834000
because in their holy texts they land of israel will only come after "burnt offerings" so they needed that shit to further their agenda.
They wrote shit that they are trying to make happen.
>>
>>202833026
>There is a convenient reason why there is no evidence the holocaust happened.
lmao
>>
>>202823982
what evidence?
idk lets gas 6 million jews and burn their bodies just to be sure it went down like the historical record says it did
>>
>>202823982

Did you know that there was a vast conspiracy in 1920s and 1930s Russia to overthrow socialism and reinstate capitalism?
They bombed mines, killed workers, disabled train tracks, murdered political adversaries, were spying for foreign countries, were subverting the economy, as well as much more.
More than a million people were a part of it.
There's documents, photos, and confessions of the conspiracy.
They even admitted it all in court.
You should read about it. It's called the Case of the Anti-Soviet "Bloc of Rightists and Trotskyites."
>>
>>202825064
>its out of respect that we don't allow anyone to investigate the obvious hoax that is the holocaust
Who do you think you're convincing lmao.
>>
>>202830862
>5%
>100,000
>calculated guesswork is still guesswork.
You cant deny something that didnt happen. I'm fucking glad schools in asia teach that jews are full of shit.
>>
File: 1548335891169.png (264 KB, 463x497)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>202829796
This is the truth. Those jew rats have been larping about "muh six million" long before WWll ever happened.
>>
>>202825939
>http://www-tc.pbs.org/auschwitz/learning/guides/reading2.3.pdf
Literally nothing in there that refers to the holocaust. All you do in these threads is make uncited claims, and drop links that in no way support your argument hoping people won't actually click on them. kys kike rat.
>>
>>202833026
>or could
Doesnt prove shit me amigo.
>>
>>202834231
Yes i know. But i wanted an answer from the dishonest french fuck. Clearly the germans would not be burning the ppl they hate as an offering to their God, and if they did wouldnt we have proof that it was an offering? Also you should sacrifice important things to your god like a couple nice lambs. You wouldnt burn your own shit and claim it to be an offering. Your god would be justifiably upset at your mock sacrifice.
>>
>>202823982
Maybe a re-enactment?
>>
>>202833465
And turns dead Jews different colours based on nationality.
>>
>>202823982
Yet none mentionen the extermination of the jews
Lies
Forced confessions
Fake
Show it the faggot
>>
>>202827896
>>202828380

at Treblinka people arrived , stripped, and were killed.

their belongings were left behind.

however, the peasants after the war did not know that - and of course there is the possibility that someone hid a precious ring, or had gold fillings, or whatever, on their person, and this was not discovered.

yes they are not sophisticated well informed grave robbers - but so what?
>>
>>202832269
>the nazis were behind the lies about the holocaust
lmfao. It was part of our school curriculum to learn about the soap and lampshades in the 90s. You're a lying faggot..
>>
File: SNappa.jpg (94 KB, 785x471)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>202832965
That's a blatend lie there is still a contest going on since the 1950s if you find PHYSICAL proof of a victim that has been gassed (ie bone fragments tainted with Zyklon Blauwgas) you get 50.0000 $ guess what? Nobody ever claimed the price. Thats what woke me up on the JQ and James Cole if there really are 6.000.000 death bodies 3 million gassed supposedly and knowing were the mass graves are, finding evidence will be very very easy. but nobody ever was able to proof people were actually gassed and claimed the price not for the lack of trying i might ad.
>>
>>202824253
This.

I dont believe the holoxoax happened for the same reason i dont believe the moon is real. Tgere was never a moon landing and the glowing circle in the sky is just a holigram.

Before you say im craxy i ask you this. Have you ever been to the moon? Oh no? Then how do you know it exists?
>>
One of the main reasons these children survived was the fact that their mothers weren’t forced to join the Death March. Nine days before liberation, the Germans forced 60,000 prisoners to walk 35 miles to a town of Wodzisław Śląski; 1,500 of them died on the way.

>not forced on a death march
>1500 out of 60000 died on a death march
>>
>>202833802
try reading the article

lol

" "I've identified a number of buried pits using geophysical techniques. These are considerable in size, and very deep, one in particular is 26 by 17 metres."

The programme's presenter wrote in the Radio Times that the pits contain the burnt remains of thousands of bodies."

and subsequent ongoing excavations show graves that contain hundreds of thousands of bodies worth of ash and bone.
>>
>>202833337
>there is a string of convoluted reasons why these photos were deliberately forged
This is jewish rhetoric at work everyone. They're a slimy breed.
>>
>>202834683
No proof provided. Comment discarded.
>>
File: Dude_stop_15j4hd8sk3.jpg (13 KB, 280x373)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>202834683
Dude... just leave. Everybody already knows you're full of shit. Time to hand the thread to the next jew nigger and go take a break.
>>
>>202833465
>gas used to delouse clothes and buildings from typhus isn't anti-typhus.
holy fucking shit do you come to these threads to embarrass yourself?
>>
File: criticismvoltaire.jpg (52 KB, 573x432)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>202830387
>making it illegal to say something is about the people saying it not what's being said
>we're just trying to lock up all the people who hate Jews
>this totally doesn't indicate who rules over you
>>
>>202834060
U fail
https://www.adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-urges-iceland-drop-bill-banning-male-circumcision
>>
>>202829627
She did! And they used my granpappas foreskin to impregnate her.
>>
>>202833337
Get out of my country REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>202835327
Spoken like a true Frenchman.
>>
The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
New Holohoax flyer -- print and disseminate

PDF: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ipWainshExGJPUfTmBwjLy9WVCWyZfAq

PDF (Grayscale): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DyijBzaw9Tf9QXbyDFFvQX5c7HmUhXi_

Large, text-heavy front-back flyer: http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/FlyerLetterSize.pdf

IMPORTANT LINKS

>Documentaries
https://codoh.com/library/categories/1167/
(note: also search for Eric Hunt's documentaries on the Holocaust)

>Intro to Holocaust revisionism:
http://vho.org/Intro/GB/index.html

>Dissecting the Holocaust
http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/

>Holocaust Handbook series
https://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?st=40&sort=voa&main_page=1#entries

>Holocaust debate forum
http://forum.codoh.com/

>"Ninety-nine per cent of what we know [about the Holocaust in Auschwitz-Birkenau] we do not actually have the physical evidence to prove... it has become part of our inherited knowledge." (A Case for Letting Nature Take Back Auschwitz, The Toronto Star, December 27, 2009)

>"The consequence of the absence of any overt documentary evidence of gas chambers at these camps, coupled with the lack of archaeological evidence, means that reliance has to be placed on eye witness and circumstantial evidence." (Judge Gray, Irving-Lipstadt trial, 2000)
>>
get gassed kike
>>
- Dr. Horst Pelckmann, defense counsel for the SS at Nuremberg, exposed the fact that over 97% of the SS men who mentioned "The Jewish Problem" denied that it was to be solved by extermination. On 21 August 1946: "1,593 out of 1,637 affidavits which mention this problem state that the Jewish problem was not to be solved by killing" (IMT Proceedings, vol. 21, p. 368)

- On July 1945, the Jewish Telegraphic Agency reported that: "A report from the place where major German war criminals are now confined discloses that all of them have denied that the Nazis had any plans to exterminate the Jews of Europe."

- According to archives director Shmuel Krakowski: "Over half of the 20,000 testimonies from Holocaust survivors on record at Yad Vashem are “unreliable” and have never been used as evidence in Nazi war crimes trials" (B. Amouyal, "Doubts over evidence of camp survivors," Jerusalem Post (Israel), August 17, 1986)

- “Survivor accounts of critical events are typical of all testimony, that is, they are full of discrepancies. About all matters both trivial and significant, the evidence is nearly always in dispute. In part the unreliability of these accounts derives from imperfect observation and flawed memory, but in larger part from the circumstance that they are not constructed exclusively on the basis of firsthand experience. In order to present a coherent narrative, the author has likely included a large measure of hearsay, gossip, rumor, assumption, speculation, and hypothesis.” (Jewish holocaust historian Lucy Dawidowicz, A Holocaust Reader, 1976)

- "The consequence of the absence of any overt documentary evidence of gas chambers at these camps, coupled with the lack of archaeological evidence, means that reliance has to be placed on eye witness and circumstantial evidence." (Judge Gray, Irving-Lipstadt trial, 2000)
>>
The "Holocaust" is a racist, anti-White conspiracy theory

Indeed, it's interesting to see that those who accuse Revisionists of promoting a 'conspiracy theory' often promote truly bizarre conspiracy theories themselves, such as:

>"The Germans executed a secret plan to exterminate every Jew they could get their hands on, the results were such that 6M Jews and huge numbers of gypsies and homosexuals were murdered by gassing and by being shot into enormous pits."

Yet in short, there are no orders from Hitler, no authentic German documents, no records of funding, no massive graves of human remains as alleged which would necessarily be available, and a gassing method which defies science.

At the Nuremberg Military Tribunals (NMT) it was alleged that the Holocaust had been perpetrated with the greatest level of secrecy, and very few know it was even happening. According to US Judge Leon Powers "not over 100 people in all were informed" about the attempted extermination. As with many other conspiracy theories, the lack of physical evidence and the scarcity of alleged eyewitness testimonies were seen as convincing proof that the Nazis had something to hide and that they had successfully managed to do it.

Pennsylvania judge Edward L. Van Roden:
>"This solitary confinement proved sufficient in itself in some cases to persuade the Germans to sign prepared statements. These statements not only involved the signer, but often would involve other defendants. Our investigators would put a black hood over the accused’s head and then punch him in the face with rubber hose. Many of the German defendants had teeth knocked out. Some had their jaws broken. All but two of the Germans, in the 139 cases we investigated, had been kicked in the testicles beyond repair. This was Standard Operating Procedure with American investigators."
>>
>>202826725
>used for killing lots of soviet prisoners
>but still not part of the holocaust story
lol thanks for at least admitting that goyim lives dont count for shit to the jews. Your self-centeredness is utterly loathsome.
>>
File: extermination-camp-map.jpg (1.21 MB, 1600x1100)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
While researching history, our highest goal must be at all times to discover how it actually was. Historians should not place research in the service of making criminal accusations against, for example, Genghis Khan & the Mongol hordes, nor to whitewash any of their wrong-doings. Anybody insisting that research be barred from exonerating Genghis Khan of criminal accusations would be the object of ridicule and would be subject to the suspicion that he was, in fact, acting out of political motives. If this were not so, why would anyone insist that our historical view of Genghis Khan forever be defined solely by Khan's victims and enemies?

The same reasoning applies to Hitler and Nazis. Both revisionists and their adversaries are entitled to their political views. The accusation that revisionists are only interested in exonerating Nazis and that such an effort is reprehensible or even criminal, is a boomerang: This accusation has as a prerequisite that it is deemed unacceptable to partially exonerate Nazis historically, and by so doing, always also morally.

But by declaring any hypothetical exoneration based on possible facts as unacceptable, one admits openly not to be interested in the quest for the truth, but in incriminating Nazis historically and morally under any circumstances and at all costs. And the motivation behind this can only be political. Hence, those accusing revisionists to misuse their research for political ends have themselves been proven guilty of exactly this offense. It is therefore not necessarily the revisionists who are guided by political motives--though quite a few of them certainly are--but with absolute certainty all those who accuse others of attempting to somehow historically exonerate a political system which has long since disappeared.
>>
The typical canard used by Jews is to claim that Revisionists "deny" the existence of everything about the Jews' experience in WWII, the camps etc. But no one says what the Jews claim, it's a classic false, strawman argument.

Revisionists do not "deny" that Jews were deported to labor camps and encouraged to leave Europe. There is no question that the National Socialists wanted the Jews out of Europe. The Zionists also wanted the Jews out of Europe.

What Revisionists do deny is:

- the unfounded and frankly, laughable '6,000,000'
- the ridiculous & irrational allegations of homicidal 'gas chambers'
- the unsubstantiated claim of a state planned genocide of Jews

The response to anyone who asks if you "deny" the so-called holocaust is to ask them to define what they mean by the 'holocaust'. If any of those 3 items are part of that definition, then say: 'yes, then I am a denier and you can't prove that any of those points are fact...next'.
>>
>>202834899
That's approximately the width and length of an Olympic swimming pool. He says "a number", but how many?

I don't consider radar evidence of burials to be concrete proof that hundreds of thousands of people were killed. If you buy into that you're just a gullible idiot.

And you say there's evidence of thousands of dead people. Notice how it's not "nearly 1 million people". I'd like to see some pictures of this.
>>
File: auschswitchz.jpg (248 KB, 648x576)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>202823982
>it happened, for real it did i swear lol,
>>
File: 6.jpg (303 KB, 720x722)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>
>>202826725
And the fact that you accused him of trivializing mass murder in a post that itself was trivializing mass murder (of soviet POWs) was particularly rich.
This is why even those who believe all the numbers/extent of the holocaust are starting to not care anymore. It’s hard to feel sympathy for assholes.
>>
>>202832269
>everything is the Nazis fault. Even the lies we told.
T.lampshade
>>
File: 5ad78276c7ae1.image.jpg (47 KB, 400x300)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>202823982
you need to see a shrink, it's mentally unhealthy
to lie.
>>
>>202823982

Let's break this down. Extremely important is this image: >>202835606
read over it THREE times, please, to avoid strawmanning

Indeed, and they totally refute the "holocaust" narrative. 100% of documents on the "Final Solution" define it as a resettlement / evacuation plan.

see: https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12296

>>Testimonies of survivors

Jews claim over 1/2 are "unreliable" and also, fewer than 5% of testimonies at auschwitz even mention gas chambers

see: https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12170#p90773

>>Testimonies of perpetrators

When you torture someone, their "testimony" is probably going to be bullshit. Also, many nazis denied it

See: https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12287

>>Tons of Holocaust photo and film footage made by allies

Wrong, you're shifting the goal posts. There is no "footage" of nazis exterminating the jews. the piles of bodies, which are absolutely 100% real, are not proof of a "holocaust" they are in fact proof of a massive typhus epidemic.

accoding to "holocaust deniers" 300,000 - 500,000 people died in the camps. nobody says the camps aren't real, or nobody died in them. Auschwitz alone had 66,000 recorded deaths by late 1943.

>>Even a literal Nazi-made footage of it

Wrong, show us the alleged "footage"

Read: >>202835606
>>
>>202833337
>what is deceptive here
The part where you alter photos, misrepresent their origin, and then make it illegal to deny them and their origin.
>>
>>202835912
Right, but besides that?
>>
>>202828872
So all you have is a verbal testimony and some blueprints, but 0 pictures, video or records of installations being done of these magical crematoria that can burn 4000 jews a day with little fuel at the camps. That's really cool Shlomo. Also wasn't it 2 million jews that died in Auschwitz? We're down to 1.1 million now. Honest mistake, I assume?
>>
File: cubic-metre-diagram.png (48 KB, 464x398)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>202823982
Show us the alleged huge mass graves of millions of pounds of remains, which would exist as alleged

according to the standard story, at auschwitz, enough people were murdered every day to fill 12 cubic meters of burnt remains (assuming 100% of them were cremated)

ultimately, there would be the equivalent of 1 entire [american] football field covered in burnt remains (which are different from "ashes" and do not magically disappear) stacked 1 foot high

Read on: https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12278

"Holocaust" believers claim the remains of millions of people exist in exactly known locations, but refuse to prove it. why? because the excavations would show that the "deniers" are right
>>
I hope one day vice writes an article about how the thinking emoji is associated with holocaust denial in the same way that the ok symbol represented white power
>>
File: Capturar.png (74 KB, 255x378)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>202835485
https://twitter.com/iwh889

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2018/04/a-not-so-short-debunking-of-holocaust.html?m=1
>>
>>202833834
sorry I am not giving you enough attention.

> Please cover why the "eye witnesses" would not appear in the second trial.

I think Hilberg was annoyed at the barrister's tricks, and thought it was giving more publicity to the deniers than they deserved.

The barrister would ask fairly ludicrous questions - like when told of the documented arrival of hundreds of people on a train, only a few of them taken into the camp as slaves adn eentered into camp records, he suggested that perhaps the others had been let out a side gate... Is that impossible? Hilberg said no, not impossible, but all the evidence suggests they were gassed - but the barrister kept pressing for him to say it was possible they were let out. Of course it was. it was not physically impossible. And no Hilberg did not have documentary evidence listing theri names as killed, or film of it or other proof. So the barrister dismissed his other possibilities as being unproven and fanciful. Now that is a dishonest way to argue, typical lawyer trick, and Hilberg as an academic was flumoxed. Academics are not used to such dishonest arguments.
The Red Cross was not invited back I think - their witness had torn Zundel a new one.

>Please tell me why all the eye witnesses fell apart when questioned on the "gassing process"

Did they?

source?

you start there with a good explanation and maybe we'll continue.
>>
>>202824258
You’re citing a website from Jews. That’s obvious bias
>>
File: 1508010088048.jpg (55 KB, 600x600)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>202823982
>>
>>202831385
>Would they really spend the and resources developing elaborate execution chambers?

simple execution chambers to get rid of the useless eaters, the non useful slaves?

yes they would do that.

was Treblinka 2 a labour camp?
>>
>>202834683
Yet 3 independent excavations of the camp utterly failed to find these alleged enormous mass graves in supposedly exactly known locations

>from Yitzhak Arad’s book - BELZEC, SOBIBOR, TREBLINKA - (chapter 23) - The Erasure of the Crimes: “The camp command was confronted with the problem of disposing of the large piles of ash and bits of bone that remained… Ultimately it was decided to dump the ash and bits of bone into the ditches that had previously held the bodies and to cover them with a thick layer of sand and dirt… [Eyewitness] Abraham Goldfarb relates: …’we secretly placed in the walls of the graves whole skeletons and we wrote on scraps of paper what the Germans were doing at Treblinka. We put the scraps of paper into bottles, which we placed next to the skeletons. Our intention was that if one day someone looked for traces, they could indeed be found.’”
>>
>>202823982
Recommended reading: examination of Holocaust material "evidence":

https://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_material_evidence
>>
>>202836157
What argument is not addressed?

Please be specific. Prove the "holocaust" as alleged occurred.

Anyone can spam links

Everything you claimed is refuted here, EVERYTHING... prove me wrong!

>Dissecting the Holocaust
http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/

>Holocaust Handbook series - over 40 books refuting the "Holocaust" conspiracy theory
https://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?st=40&sort=voa&main_page=1#entries

>Holocaust debate forum
http://forum.codoh.com/
>>
>>202831395
fake.

Krege was either lying or incompetent.

he never published his data, just a preliminary report.

Caroline Sturdy Colls work has totally debunked him
>>
>>202836302
>yes they would do that.
actually, they wouldn't have made gas chambers using diesel/gasoline exhaust.

if they wanted to kill people with CO, they could have easily created something like this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wood_gas_generator

But, according to "eyewitness testimony" they didn't use this, even though it would have been more effective, cheaper, easier, etc. Some "eyewitness testimony" of treblinka claims the nazis used electrocution and steam chambers... yeah.

and to date, 3 excavations of treblinka, where allegedly 870,000 jews were gassed, buried, dug up, burned in open air pyres (not cremated), and then reburied in these exact locations... all utterly failed to substantiate this stupid, fake & racist conspiracy theory.
>>
>>202834060
Why not? They still talk about us in that manner openly.
>>
>>202832965
The 79 children on her train were killed on arrival

the nazis classified her as an adult (15 years old) for slave labour.

you should learn some history.

Auschwitz was also a slave labour camp - and she was transferred to another slave labour camp. where she contracted a disease because of the appalling conditions. her death is still the fault of those who took her there and put her at risk.
>>
>>202836510
>Caroline Sturdy Colls work has totally debunked him

not really.

she has been utterly debunked, and she failed to find the alleged 'huge mass graves' at treblinka

>Treblinka archaeology hoax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuAAjrbbBiM

>Comments on Treblinka Statements by Caroline Sturdy Colls
https://codoh.com/library/document/3952/

>Caroline Sturdy-Colls lied.
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=11121

>Wiener Library / fraudulent & debunked Sturdy-Colls Treblinka exhibit
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=10572

Sturdy-Colls really refuted hte absolutely ridiculous "870,000 murdered at treblinka" conspiracy theory hoax
>>
>>202833141
no. I think it is appalling
>>
>>202833274
>, 6 million died in the gas chamber? like, really?

no. No No no nO nO no NO

that is not what happened. And no one should think it did.

learn some history and stop spreading falsity.

about 2-3 million tops were gassed.

fucks sake.
>>
>>202834060
>jews
>not being arrogant and lacking self-awareness
>555-come-on-now.jpg
it’s pretty much one of the hallmarks of stereotypical jewish behavior. It’s why almost every nation/culture on earth over the last 3000 years has pretty much the same assessment of jews and yet jews never take a step back and think “you know what? I seem to be the only only common denominator here. Maybe i’m the problem...”
>>
>>202823982
Coming from someone who generally denies it to people, I 100% believe it happened, as described. So do a majority of people who deny it.

Thing is, I like that it happened, and actively want and work towards another larger-scale one happening. The best way to prepare the path forward in that direction is to rehabilitate national socialism, and casting doubt at negative propaganda/narrative surrounding national socialism is the first step towards a revival of Nazism in the mainstream.

Having said that, prove that it happened you fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1547166965149m.jpg (118 KB, 1024x853)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>202836157
>I "debunk" these Nazi holocaust deniers by pulling shit out of my ass and not citing any sources!
>take that, Nazis!
Hey dipshit, you clearly don't know what "debunking" means, do you?
>>
>>202836437
i don't care if it happened or not.

it's just a profile obsessed with the holocaust theory so you might be interested.
>>
>>202834000
!the term is now loosely applied to any catastrophe on a large scale whether by fire or not or any slaughter"

can't you read?
>>
>>202823982
Testimonials aren't proofs, they're so weak evidence that I don't even think they should ever be considered evidence, ever.
Photos and films either show unrelated events or are blatant edits.
DiscordTranny/10 fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>202834194
>What was the red Cross doing in these so called "death camps"?

nothing they were never there.

the Red cross was not permitted to inspect Auschwitz, Sobibor Chelmno Belzec or Treblinka.

they were encouraged to send red cross parcels of course, which the germans stole.
>>
>>202836817
And where's the proof the 79 children were killed on arrival? Let me guess "someone said they saw it happen"?

>>202836958
And it's such a reach to think that more aspects of the "Holocaust" were falsified?
>>
why should i care as much about jews as they care about themselves? answer me that please.
>>
>>202834194
>Why were there hospitals in the "death camps"?

there was no hospital at Treblinka, or Sobibor (I think) I am not sure about Chelmno adn belzec as they had labour camp uses as well

Auschwitz was a huge slave labour camp with 90,000 inmates (not all jews) of course they needed a hospital,
>>
File: S31.gif (19 KB, 493x347)
19 KB
19 KB GIF
>>202837119
>that is not what happened. And no one should think it did.
6 million died because of gas, mass shoting,...ect ect
i dont want to list all of it, thats why i only name gas
also, what happen when the allied recuse the remain jews left in the camp? how many of them survived?
>>
>>202834231
>>202834510
please show me a reference to this holy text that dates from pre war.

go on, I really want tosee that.

(not a post 1970 numerology shit show made up "prophecy" )
>>
>>202837357
apparently they were though

>Comité International De La Croix-Rouge
>Genéve, November 22, 1944

>Dear Mr. McClelland :
>In reply to your letter of November 17, in which
>you asked us if a delegate of the International Committee
>of the Red Cross had succeeded in visiting the camp at
>Auschwitz, we are able to supply you with the following
>information:

>It is a fact that one of our delegates was able
>to enter this camp. He approached the Commandant with a
>view to arranging a scheme of possible relief consignments
>for the civilian Prisoners there. According to his impression,
>the camp was a type of "extensive concentration camp" where
>the detainees were compelled to do various kinds of work,
>including work outside the camp. Our delegate told us that
>he had not been able to discover any trace of installations
>for exterminating civilian prisoners. This fact corroborates
>a report which we had already received from other sources,
>i.e., that for several months past there had been no further
>exterminations at Auschwitz. At all events, this is not a
>camp containing exclusively Jews.

Document scans here: https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2115#p91312
>>
>>202836196
I THINK? Come on man. You cannot have a debate when the first fucking thing you say is "I think"
I waited forever for a thought out factual representation of your argument and you have let me, youself, and the jewish community you represent down.
>>
>>202828342
please tell paul's quote is fake
>>
File: 1549771420075.jpg (90 KB, 640x640)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>202836817
>her death is still the fault of those who took her there and put her at risk.
Then her death is the fault of Jews. Somewhere along the line a Jew decided infiltrating Europe was a good idea. That's how she ended up there.
>>
>>202823982
You remember when your parents would forward an email with an unrelated photo (fake description though)? That’s the holocaust.

The holocaust is six million jews being exterminated in homicidal gas chambers There is literally and objectively no proof of gassings or six million dead jews. Deporting jews to internment camps in the Pale of Settlement is not a holocaust
>>
>>202836309
>Yet 3 independent excavations of the camp utterly failed to find these alleged enormous mass graves in supposedly exactly known locations

which ones? by whom? when?

source?
>>
>>202834967
no argument made. comment discarded
>>
>>202824066
>>202824253
>>202824388
>>202824650
I'm very happy to see that brits are redpilled, and surviving with their dissent spirit even though your own country has declared war against you more than any other country in the world.
I really hope things will get better for you bros. Stay strong based & redpilled brits.
Never give in to 1984 ingsoc SJW communist oppression.
>>
File: stormfront.jpg (732 KB, 1360x1888)
732 KB
732 KB JPG
>>202834967
not that I want to call on a conspiracy theory but... if the cap fits...
>>
>>202835485
>coupled with the lack of archaeological evidence, means that reliance has to be placed on eye witness and circumstantial evidence." (Judge Gray, Irving-Lipstadt trial, 2000)

18 years out of date...

archaeology has moved on
>>
why is this frog so emotionally invested in the holocaust?
>>
>>202836029
So lie and lie and lie but this time we are telling the truth i swear.
>>
File: what historians say.png (145 KB, 566x503)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>202835606
>>
>>202835618
would you like a spoon?
>>
File: 1546469311200.jpg (15 KB, 500x332)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>202837662
https://youtu.be/26W-AQl2uZ4
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
PAUL, YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE, MAN!
>>
>>202837692

This isn't even debated, honestly.

You can read about them here in Mottogno's book on Treblinka (see chapter 3): http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/t/4.html

The Soviets did an excavation

The Poles did one, led by Łukaszkiewicz

Then, the fraudulent excavation by Sturdy-Colls. See: >>202836948
>>
>>202833274

Her face always gets me so mad
>>
File: 1524720135426.jpg (112 KB, 431x696)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>202837668
It's never their fault. Ever, no matter what they do.
>>
All this “evidence”, you think they’d find at least one film of Jews being gassed. Just one. Instead, nothing. Worst I’ve ever seen was a few still pics of one guy in a pressure chamber for some high-altitude tests.
>>
>>202837892
oy vey goyim stop noticing these things!
>>
>>202835808
I didn't trivialise anything.

I merely pointed out that to deniers, who deny jews were killed, and say the holocaust is all about jews, the deaths of the soviet POWs are not relevant - but of course the deniers do not deny them do they? or do they?

the deniers deny the brain bashing machine, which killed Soviet Pows, so they also dey soviet POW killings, so they are the ones trivialising the mass murder of Soviet POWs
>>
>>202823982
jews always crave your cock and you dumb hick goyim fags give it to them wtf faggots you ain’t white
>>
>>202837988
>They claim hundreds of thousands are buried in Treblinka
>WRONG. They do NOT say this

bullshit... TRASHED

>Final Solution: the goal of seeing to it that Jews die

totally refuted by all the documents on the "Final Solution"

retarded

Those are all strawman arguments anyway. Note that nobody claimed the entire 6 million was gassed.
>>
>>202835912
>The part where you alter photos,
they didn't
>misrepresent their origin,
they didn't
> and then make it illegal to deny them and their origin.
only if you intend to deny crimes against humanity.
>>
>>202838082
she seems very satisfied
>>
>>202823982
Literally no documents showing anywhere remotely close to the 6 million that’s claimed. I wouldn’t care if they said “they threw us in camps”, I’d be in their side maybe, but to lie and say they were extermination camps, makes the Jews the liars that they are.
>>
>>202838160
US army allowed autopsies to be done at the camps

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=6513

Despite numerous "eyewitness testimonies" at gassings in camps liberated by US and Britain, it was determined that nobody was gassed there... they lied! Only at the camps liberated by the USSR are still claimed to have gas chambers today

On 1 October 1948, Commander Anton Muller and his second-in-command, Emil Lachout, sent the following memo from Vienna to all interested parties:

>Military Police Service
>Circular Letter No. 31/48.
>Vienna, 1 Oct. 1948.
>10th dispatch.

>1. The Allied Commissions of Inquiry have so far established that no people were killed by poison gas in the following concentration camps: Bergen-Belsen, Buchenwald, Dachau, Flossenburg, Gross-Rosen, Mauthausen and its satellite camps, Natzweiler, Neuengamme, Niederhagen (Wewelsburg), Ravensbruck, Sachsenhausen, Stutthof, Theresienstadt.

>In those cases, it has been possible to prove that confessions had been extracted by torture, and that testimonies were false. This must be taken into account when conducting investigations and interrogations with respect to war crimes. The result of this investigation should be brought to the cognizance of former concentration camp inmates who at the time of the hearings testified about the murder of people, especially Jews, with poison gas in those concentration camps. Should they insist on their statements, charges are to be brought against them for making false statements.
>>
>>202836069
>with little fuel at the camps.
auschwitz was built to service a factory that converted millions of tons of coal to rubber adn oil. on a coal field.

they had fuel
>>
>>202838325
>they didn't

they have been caught doing it though

https://codoh.com/library/document/3276/

Only liars need fakes!
>>
>>202838213
>Soviet POWS
They were Bolsheviks, probably Jewish themselves. Wait, what am I saying, the Jews took the cushy high up jobs, they didn't get their hands dirty (as usual).
>>
>>202836120
Auschwitz sold the bones to fertiliser companies, adn scattered teh ash on the fileds of the farms they had taken over - several kilometers square area. also in teh woods adn the marsh and river - all of which still show detectable quantities of cremains.

they have not gone away - they are visible in the soil.
>>
>>202836510
Yes he did publish his data its on film now i know your a shill.
>>
File: 1549040856324.jpg (667 KB, 720x814)
667 KB
667 KB JPG
>>202823982
>Nazi made footage
Lol no, Himmler once was speaking about a single event. No context and he mentions that this speach is secret.

ye fug off. All the convictions are forced, some witnesses admited lying, the american footage is fabricated.
Noone german would just randomly place piles of dead bodys everywhere in the camp. Also the guys clearly died of hunger.

Gassings are 100%bs sage
>>
>>202833337
>starved
They had typhus, caught from lice. Supply lines bombed, food shortage. BTW, zyklon b is a delousing agent. They have used it on Mexicans, none of them died. It kills lice, that's it.
>>
>>202837650
I represent no one but myself - and I am not jewish.

but tell me, do you imagine that i am personally acquanted with Hilberg? that I have talked to him about this? that i have tracked down interviews with him about this (has he said why? I don't know) Your demand is unreasonable - and your response is no more reasonable.

fine - I do not know. Does that make you feel better.
>>
>>202835583
Best post in thread
>>
>>202838564
>Auschwitz sold the bones to fertiliser companies
prove it.

> adn scattered teh ash on the fileds of the farms they had taken over - several kilometers square area
you're just making up nonsense to justify your ridiculous conspiracy theory

> also in teh woods adn the marsh and river - all of which still show detectable quantities of cremains.

show me these allegedly "detectable quantities of cremains"

>they have not gone away - they are visible in the soil
show me then

remember: there are 66,000 recorded deaths at Auschwitz. NONE from gassing

Take of your tinfoil had and use your brain for a moment, seriously

The nazis can't just magically poof away over 1 million people's remains.

Read more: https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12278
>>
>>202837668
>it is your fault you got bullied by the bully

it is your fault you got shot, you should not have been on the street

it is your fault you got raped, you should not be pretty

it is your falut they stole yout expensive stuff, you should not be rich

fuck off
>>
>>202837688
>The holocaust is six million jews being exterminated in homicidal gas chambers

No it isn't

>There is literally and objectively no proof of gassings or six million dead jews.

except all the proof...

just repeating your lie does not make it true, despite what Goebbels taught you.
>>
>>202838948
Don't forget the five million non-Jews also "murdered". It makes the statistical analysis worse for the holohoaxers.
>>
>>202837611
somebody please pull up the repeated 6 million claim.
>>
>>202825064
>it's respectful
Fuck respect. They're dead. Show me the bodies.
>>
>>202838213
I don’t believe I’ve ever seen any of these “deniers” (or even a preponderance of them) simultaneously claim that Jewish deaths were exaggerated/non-existent while camp deaths from non-jews were the same as typically stated - and I do lurk in a lot of these holocaust shitflinger threads, at least enough of them to get a solid sky-view of both sides when they inevitably descend on the thread and start arguing with each other.
In the case of the “deniers”, since their stated motivation for doing so is properly assessing facts and is not (as is the case with the jews) clamoring for holocaust sympathy gibs, there is no cognitive dissonance here as you seem to claim there is.
>>
>>202838060
Mattogno did not do an archaeological excavation - he went with Krege and they faked their results.

the soviets did an excavation and noted huge amounts of bone fragments skulls and long bones and the presence of mass graves.

Łukaszkiewicz examined the selected graves exhumed at Treblinka I Arbeitslager. His estimate of the total number of the victims of gassing was based on the already proven record of 156 transports with an average of 5,000 prisoners each.[3][4]

sorry mate but you need to do better than that

and Colls is publishing her work - your bad faith youtube videos and half baked denier lies on CODOH are simply rubbish
>>
>>202838948
>except all the proof...
false. there is proof of any nazi gassings of jews

>just repeating your lie does not make it true, despite what Goebbels taught you.
You have proven you know nothing. The "Big Lie" was remarked by Hitler in Mein Kampf, not by Goebbles.

In Chapter 10 of the first volume of Mein Kampf Hitler writes about the role of Jewish-Marxist propaganda in bringing about the collapse of the German war effort during the First World War and then blaming that collapse on German General Erich Ludendorff:

> It required the whole bottomless falsehood of the Jews and their Marxist fighting organization to lay the blame for the collapse on that very man who alone, with superhuman energy and will power, tried to prevent the catastrophe he foresaw and save the nation from its time of deepest humiliation and disgrace. By branding Ludendorff as guilty for the loss of the World War, they took the weapon of moral right from the one dangerous accuser who could have risen against the traitors to the fatherland. In this they proceeded on the sound principle that the magnitude of a lie always contains a certain factor of credibility, since the great masses of the people in the very bottom of their hearts tend to be corrupted rather than consciously and purposely evil, and that, therefore, in view of the primitive simplicity of their minds, they more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a little one, since they themselves lie in little things, but would be ashamed of lies that were too big. Such a falsehood will never enter their heads, and they will not be able to believe in the possibility of such monstrous effrontery and infamous misrepresentation in others; yes, even when enlightened on the subject, they will long doubt and waver and continue to accept at least one of these causes as true.

cont...
>>
>>202839314 cont
>>202838948

Therefore, something of even the most insolent lie will always remain and stick — a fact which all the great lie-virtuosi and lying-clubs in the world know only too well and also make the most treacherous use of. The foremost connoisseurs of this truth regarding the possibilities in the use of falsehood and slander have always been the Jews; for after all, their whole existence is based on one single great lie, to wit, that they are a religious community while actually they are a race — and what a race! One of the greatest minds of humanity has nailed them forever as such in an eternally correct phrase of fundamental truth: he called them ‘the great masters of the lie.’ And anyone who does not recognize this or does not want to believe it will never in this world be able to help the truth to victory.

Now, I ask you: does that sound as if Hitler invented the “big lie” or was advocating its use — or does it sound as if he were condemning this as a Jewish technique and warning his fellow Germans about it? What do you think?
>>
>>202838160
>you think they’d find at least one film of Jews being gassed.

why would you think that?

who would have filmed it? how? for what purpose.

in 1943 in teh middle of the war? Why?

not evveryone had an iPhone in their pocket in those days. Cameras were forbidden at Auschwitz. What part of "secret" do you not get?
>>
>>202838221
>>They claim hundreds of thousands are buried in Treblinka
>>WRONG. They do NOT say this

true. They claim that ash and bone fragments are there - not that bodies are.
>>
>>202838360
>Emil Lachout,
lachout letter is known fake.
>>
>>202838360
>US army allowed autopsies to be done at the camps
and larson in his memoirs about it says he was convinced he had autopsied gassed bodies - funny your link then lies about that.

also, gassed then cremated - hard to autopsy. Gassed years before larsen got there, not easy to autopsy.
>>
>>202838046
No evidence presented, lol
>>
>>202835583
Well, I wouldnt really consider something done by my ingroup against another one a crime.
Your problem is objectivity and mine is that we are at war with kikes.
There is no point in searching for "truth" (whatever the fuck that is...), nature is about power, not "truth".

I respect well written posts though.
>>
File: ad-hom.png (123 KB, 750x562)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>202839312
>Mattogno did not do an archaeological excavation - he went with Krege and they faked their results.

You're just making up nonsense here. I never claimed Mattogno did an excavation, he simply wrote about the Polish and Soviet excavations in his book. Stop with the strawman arguments

>the soviets did an excavation and noted huge amounts of bone fragments skulls and long bones and the presence of mass graves.
They also claim 3 million people died there... oops. Mattogno rips it to shreds in his book: http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/t/4.html

> Łukaszkiewicz examined the selected graves exhumed at Treblinka I Arbeitslager. His estimate of the total number of the victims of gassing was based on the already proven record of 156 transports with an average of 5,000 prisoners each.[3][4]

Interesting that he would do an excavation, and then estimate the number of bodies buried based on recorded transports to a transit camp. Why not estimate based on the graves?

See also:
>Inbound train records, but no outbound records. Why?
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2355

Łukaszkiewicz:
>During the work on the terrain, I found no mass graves, which, in connection with the statements by the witnesses Romanowski and Wiernik, leads to the conclusion that nearly all of the bodies of the victims were burned, all the more so since the camp was liquidated early and the murderers had much time
USSR-344. GARF, 7445-2-126, pp. 19a-20 (p. 12 of the report).

>sorry mate but you need to do better than that
You need to do better, actually. Allegedly the remains of 870,000 are buried there. If you can prove even 1% exists, you can get lots of money: http://www.nafcash.com/

Why not claim your reward?

>and Colls is publishing her work - your bad faith youtube videos and half baked denier lies on CODOH are simply rubbish
Please refer to pic related. This is simply not an argument.
Colls did not prove that there are "huge mass graves" as alleged. her LIDAR scan debunks that
>>
>>202838436
lol. One post war example... therefore they are all fake, the entire thing, all of history is fake, there was never even a person called Hitler you know, all the photos are fake!
>>
>>202839765
>and larson in his memoirs about it says he was convinced he had autopsied gassed bodies - funny your link then lies about that.
Really? Prove it. Show me these alleged memoirs where he claims he autopsied gassed bodies

>also, gassed then cremated - hard to autopsy. Gassed years before larsen got there, not easy to autopsy.
So you are now saying that jews were gassed at Bergen Belsen, Dachau, and Buchenwald?

see: >>202838360
>>
>>202838573
source?

any journal where he published it?

what film? (film mentioning it does not count as a publication for academic purposes - he has not published the report)
>>
>>202838732
>They have used it on Mexicans, none of them died.
by the way it would have killed the Mexicans

it kills mammals in minutes. it takes lice hours to be killed. it is never used on people, only clothes and buildings.

you should learn what it is and how it works before making such stupid statements.
>>
>>202839891
>lol. One post war example... therefore they are all fake, the entire thing, all of history is fake, there was never even a person called Hitler you know, all the photos are fake!

No, not all of it is fake

those piles of bodies: real

are they gassing victims? no! of course not. they don't prove the "holocaust" either

See: >>202835606

your arguments are totally pathetic, and deliberately fallacious. why resort to such dishonest tactics?

The example proves that they are dishonest. and it's not *one* example, three are provided with the same deception
>>
>>202838791
>66,000 recorded deaths at Auschwitz
over 73,000 in Auschwitz camp 1 death books covering only 20 months.

you can't even get that right.

not covering camps 2 and 3
>>
>>202838046
fucking retard, how do you expect to be taken seriously when you make retarded posts like that with no evidence?
>>
>>202838754
my demand was not unreasonable. The fact is that every eye witness to the "gas chambers" fell apart when questioned on the process. I wish to discuss this fact with you based on the findings during the zundel trial. Those same holocaust experts and eye witnesses declined to show and testify during the second zundel trial.
instead of discussing the only thing i have asked you about you continue to bait and switch by trying to interject the Red Cross into this conversation. That organization is completely irrelevant to the discussion on the eye witness and the gassing process. You are here to simply mislead or you're a fucking retard and cognitive dissonance is having it's way with you.
>>
File: 1547195570088.jpg (76 KB, 720x729)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>202824258
>>202825614

This should be an exploding head meme......

>Holocaust was real
>Holocaust didn't happen how they said it did, but jews still died
>Holocaust didn't happen, no proof, Nuremberg trials were faked.
>Nurem
>(((berg)))
>>
>>202840111
Just search engine it you can find it with a little work.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.