[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: trumpfraud.jpg (89 KB, 343x360)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Now all the conservative faggots are cheering that they will be replaced in their own country LEGALLY.

This is the same shit Reagan pulled when he granted amnesty to all those spics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeCJxumYLOg
>>
Based and redpilled
>>
>>202836299
You're fucking dumb. A merit based immigration system means your white European friends who can read, write, and do math, who dont' break the law, are going to move to the US to fill high level positions instead of working at McDonalds.
>>
P.S. Trump has been saying he wanted legal immigrants since the start of his campaign, this is nothing new, again, you're fucking dumb.
>>
>>202836299
>replaced

Maybe if you're a retard with no skills you'll be replaced.
>>
>>202836444
You're a faggot. I want to return to pre-1965 immigration laws. The only merit that matters is race.
>>
>>202836675
If you're already getting replaced by people that can't even speak the language then these new migrants are a death-knell.
>>
>>202836675
It doesn't matter what skills you have; you will still be outbred by a human wave of shit skins.

How many people are in India, you stupid fuck?
>>
>>202836299
kill yourself shill rat
>>
>>202836990
Go suck a nigger cock, you cuckold faggot.
>>
>>202836877
lol there are lots of shitty foreigners who are white
>>
File: Trump con.jpg (119 KB, 704x642)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>202836990
How's that wall coming along?
>>
>>202837044
Sure. SOME of them are.

ALL of the shit skin ones are.
>>
>>202836444
>>
>>202837103
Before Trump was elected 500 miles of wall were planned. Now that he has been elected only 300 miles of it will be built.

Trump managed to decrease the amount of wall being built and is trying to take credit for building a wall. Dude is a joke.
>>
>>202837210
in case anyone actually believes muh white skilled workers meme
>>
>>202836299
it's true anon. Trump conned white america. he's a lying SOB.
>>
File: 1505144500022.jpg (1018 KB, 1252x1412)
1018 KB
1018 KB JPG
Our country will collapse regardless. An Empire only lasts about 10 generations or 250 years. We are on the last 10-15 years.

All we expected of Trump is to slow down the collapse so we can shitpost from our beds while eating Dominos.

It's not like we actually believe shit can be saved at this point.
>>
>>202836522
>P.S. Trump has been saying he wanted legal immigrants since the start of his campaign, this is nothing new, again, you're fucking dumb.
he didn't say he wanted to increase their number dumbfuck.
>>
File: donald-trump-india.jpg (76 KB, 600x400)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>202837210
Trump wants to increase the number of Indians coming in and provide a path to citizenship for them. No wonder the poos love him.
>>
>>202836444
No they won't, this is America, all they're going to do is flood here, vote for their brown faggots into office and then just give gibs me dats to everyone
>>
>>202837210
that's right anon and Trump changed it so more Poos can come in.
>>
>>202837210
Fun fact -- merit based immigration isn't in place in 2016 nor is it now

>>202837513
You don't understand, which is okay, but don't pretend that you do. You seem to think merit based immigration would mean "oh browns only no whites!" and nothing else comes into account.
>>
>>202837441
>Trump wants to increase the number of Indians coming in and provide a path to citizenship for them. No wonder the poos love him.
yup. he knifed us in the back anon
>>
Shoo shoo blackpill shills
>>
>>202837294
I knew some parts were due to be refurbished / repaired but didn't know that.
People should have been angry when he claimed 'the wall is being built' a few months ago at a rally. Coulter called it out and magapedes were unhappy, because if Trump says it's being built then surely it must be.

So I expect at some point he will just start repeating this lie and people will unironically believe the wall really is getting built and that the fake news media is surpressing this or something.
>>
Trump is a JESUIT puppet. Not Jewish. Just like the whole state of Israel and zionism is, at the highest levels being tricked by Rome.

That's why they let in the Catholic mobs every time

The whole "jooz" narrative is Jesuit trickeey
>>
>>202836299
>we
Sage & cringe
>>
>>202836961
Bro you are a low IQ retard if those people can replace you.
>>
>>202837438
>he didn't say he wanted to increase their number dumbfuck.

Any politician will flood our country with immigrants. You have to understand that "Women's Lib" fucked us as it does any industrialized nation.

It doesn't matter what Trump says, in the end government sees you only as "A taxable body". White bitches are not having kids. What do they do? Bring in Spics in the hopes that they can eventually tax them.

An "increase" in immigrants only means that selfish white cunts are not getting married and having kids.
>>
>>202837044
heck, there's a lot of shitty Americans who are white
we call them "white trash"
>>
>>202837559
Hindus love Trump. Hinduism aligns with the new age NWO religion more than anything else aside from Mystical catholicism. Of course Hinduism is identical to Catholicism distilled as pure Babylonianism shed of it's fake Christian facade.

Naziism is also Hindu crapola.
>>
>>202837856
Demographic waves replace everyone, you faggot.
>>
>>202837956
Brainlet detected
>>
>>202836299
Seething baby killer
>>
>>202837902
The Stranger within my gate,
He may be true or kind,
But he does not talk my talk--
I cannot feel his mind.
I see the face and the eyes and the mouth,
But not the soul behind.

The men of my own stock,
They may do ill or well,
But they tell the lies I am wanted to,
They are used to the lies I tell;
And we do not need interpreters
When we go to buy or sell.

The Stranger within my gates,
He may be evil or good,
But I cannot tell what powers control--
What reasons sway his mood;
Nor when the Gods of his far-off land
Shall repossess his blood.

The men of my own stock,
Bitter bad they may be,
But, at least, they hear the things I hear,
And see the things I see;
And whatever I think of them and their likes
They think of the likes of me.

This was my father's belief
And this is also mine:
Let the corn be all one sheaf--
And the grapes be all one vine,
Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
By bitter bread and wine.
>>
>>202837394
More importantly he stabbed PROTESTANT America in the back. He's a fake Presbyterian put in place by the Knights of Malta.

Of course any real Christian would know this because he glorified Christmas, which is NOT CHRISTIAN and never was.
>>
>>202838023
The Vatican is the worlds biggest baby killer. They just put on an act of being pro-life so Protestants lower their guard and accept the unholy union with Rome
>>
>>202836299
>Now all the conservative faggots are cheering that they will be replaced in their own country LEGALLY.
yes, say that and then cut the funding for assessment applications to next to zero.
Trump knows full well what immigration does to the workforce and a countries culture.
>>
File: (((Who)))IsBehindThis.png (353 KB, 815x777)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>202837816
>Not us Jews goy
>>
>>202838108
He wrapped up a demographic invasion of the USA in apple pie, and the dipshit conservacucks swallowed that shit whole.
>>
"American tradition" as you know it is almost wholly supplanted with Mystery Babylon Popery . Has been since the Colonies were conned into thinking the Revolution would break them free from the establishment rather than put them under Masonic and papal control .
>>
>>202837644
kys leaf shill
>>
>>202838297
Learn a little bit about your own countries politics, kike.
>>
>>202836877
Unfortunately you're not going to get that position from a mainstream politician. At least not yet. As the situation gets worse the overton window will shift.
>>
>>202837210
>tfw all the chink immigrants are gonna be men because there's no women left on their own country instead of cute girls
Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>202836299
>Now all the conservative faggots are cheering that they will be replaced in their own country LEGALLY
no, shitskins will be thrown out and there will be mostly EUROPEAN immigration.
I know it is hard for you to understand.
>>
>>202838239
"Apple pie" is another fabricated American tradition just like Christmas.

Apple is just a symbol of the forbidden fruit of genesis. Uncle Sam is Samael aka the devil.

Genuine America was the Protestant colonists , and only still remains in small pockets of real Christians that are wise the the Great Whore. Most things you think of as classically American were fabricated by Masons and Jesuits. Especially the holidays.

Check out ChristmasIsALie.com
>>
>>202837887
>An "increase" in immigrants only means that selfish white cunts are not getting married and having kids.

Agreed That's part of it, but there's more to it than just that. They want cheaper labor, and that will only come from 3rd world shitholes
>>
File: 1472920269479.jpg (842 KB, 1491x2718)
842 KB
842 KB JPG
>>202838454
/int/ is a blessed board.
>>
>>202838108
>Of course any real Christian would know this because he glorified Christmas, which is NOT CHRISTIAN and never was.

sauce?
>>
>>202836444
>>202836877
Delusion
No white person wants to live in this country.
>>
>>202836444
So now some European can take an America job for less sending them to work at McDonalds or Welfare line.
>>
>>202838393
>Learn a little bit about your own countries politics, kike.

you're a freaking moron leaf
>>
>>202836877
Try pre civil war. The 1965 laws only passed because of how many Papist scum flooded in and filled the ranks of the government for a whole century prior to that. People think JFK was a hero when he was a devil like the rest
>>
File: 1548541549033.jpg (281 KB, 750x563)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>202836299
You faggots have been thicker than usual lately. What has you so scared?
s
>>
>>202836299
>fraud
>no numbers
>no numbers in any of these threads by mutts
>fraud
>indeed
>>
File: 1549769489283.jpg (143 KB, 788x1024)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>202838022
No texting in class zoomer.
>>
>>202838607
Check out this whole channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/XmassIsALie

Christmas was banned in most states until the late 1800s. Corporate and Catholic shilling is what overturned it and supplanted Protestantism with Romanized fake Christianity, including the rapture obsessed zionist Futurists who don't even realize they were conned by a Jesuit.

SDA's are mostly right in a lot of ways, though they were also fooled by a female false prophet .

Walter Veith is based though , a true white south African Boer preacher. Check out his series too.
>>
>>202837644
There's no indication that the politicians want a meritocracy, they want a flood of unskilled workers to cheapen the value of wages and make the goyim scramble around harder to line CEO Shekelberg's pockets, & yes race is key to all of this. Throughout history whites have revolted against unsavory governments while Latinos sit around and drink sangria under a totally corrupt system
>>
It not about race it's about religion. Hispanics are majority Catholic or a pagan-catholic mixture like the santa muerte cult. Some wise Christian immigrants are actually leaving the Great Whore too. But most not.

The elite are members of various mystery schools. Skull and Bones was how Vatican agents infiltrated Protestant New England high society. It's the Chi-Rho in disguise.
>>
>>202838715
Maybe, just maybe, not everyone who has realized that Trump is a fraud isn't a shill.
>>
>>202839183
Everything is about race.
>>
>>202839223
Nope. Though race plays a part because the lost tribes of Israel are especially hated by the elite, and they're highly concentrated in certain subgroups of whites such as Scots , as well as some blacks.
>>
>>202836299
Humanity is done for the everlasting light has fallen into the darkness of shitskins and now we will never become a galactic civilization
>>
Trump of course is part Scottish but he's a turncoat who left the faith of his ancestors for the mysteries due to greed
>>
>>202839405
>Galactic civilization

Space is fake.
>>
File: 1512935353260.png (243 KB, 601x600)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>202836299
>>
>>202839430
Do you think Trump is part of mystery babylon?
>>
>>202839919
Of course he is. He's a US president.

How much he knows this and supports it or whether he's blackmailed we will never know . Hes likely a FtM tranny btw. And even if he isn't he's still a puppet.
>>
>>202840103
>Hes likely a FtM tranny btw.
I've heard this but what makes you think hes a transgender?

I agree he's part of the mysteries anyway, he's neck deep in 9/11 when you think about it and you know about the symbolism of that I'm sure, Giuliani being his best friend is a big red flag.
>>
>>202840262
The whole tiny hands thing, the weird pics of his ass that show up in the news, there's tons of signs that could point to it. Though it's equally possible he's a man but just follows the principles of androgyny
>>
half chan is easy to fool.

Not good!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YW4CvC5IaFI
>>
>>202841195
Cripplechan is owned by a freemason, and cripplechan is where all the Trump shilling including Kek cult originated from to begin with. The damage is done
>>
>>202840382
With that said it would make sense because that's the kind of thing they like to pull.
Trump is just part of the plan, getting everything related to immigration controls painted as ultra crazy hardline when in reality it's a very mainstream view, people vote for tighter immigration controls all the time when they get a choice on it.
Manufacturing consent, paint fairly normal views as super far out, restrict the debate field.
>>
>>202841394
And after Trump it will go into the narrative about the 'resistance', if he loses 2020 then the narrative will be that America thought he was too hardline, when in reality it's the exact opposite. We'll all be told that 'extremists like Trump don't do well when given power' and so on.
It's all so predictable.
>>
>>202841569
>>202841394
I believe Barron is being programmed as an Antichrist figure. That's what all those "old books" and the Tesla time travel shit is preparing us for.

Imagine if grown up barron claims to be the first time traveler and brings "peace on Earth" and "atoning" for what his dad did to unite left and right
>>
>>202836444
>implying actual whites want to come in this god forsaken 56% warzone
>>
>>202836299
GEEEE I guess i'll vote the other guys who want me to chop my dick off and drown in brown cock now!! Thanks for the eye opener!!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.