[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Solve shootings with shootings? Is that how some think we'll achieve a technological utopia? Terrorists will take revenge and it's gonna be ugly.
>>
>>206347270
>but muh based invaders
part and parcel of mass replacement migration
cry somewhere else bitch
>>
Danny Kovner looks like an alpha male. Look at that confident stare.
>>
>>206347573
He is, damn.
>>
>>206347270
Wait, hold on. Are you saying.... just a sec, is the thing that you are implying......... when you hurt people, they get mad at you?!?!?!!????
>>
>>206347766
He has that "I could fuck your girl If I wanted to" chad stare.
>>
>>206347270

The scum who did this have contributed nothing to nationalism, and nothing to the lives of ordinary people.

They are evil.
>>
>>206347573
>>206347766
>>206347962
That’s cuck talk.
>>
>YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO FIGHT BACK
Go away.
>>
Great twitter post bro, you fulfilled your decent human being quota for the week, hell even month! We'll stop those no good shooters in no time with our friendly, supportive tweets for sure!!
>>
File: Blå ögon Blue Eyes.webm (2.5 MB, 854x480)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB WEBM
>>206347270
>Solve shootings with shootings?
If you fight back you enemies will win
>Is that how some think we'll achieve a technological utopia?
Not with invaders still loitering around
>Terrorists will take revenge and it's gonna be ugly.
We know
>>
>>206348036
You'd shit yourself infront of Danny.
>>
>>206348162
Based Esti. What is the point in being technologically advanced if Europeans alone can't have it? Why let these fucking shitskins have it?

>>206347270
>solve shootings
remove non-Whites

>muh tech
remove non-Whites

>terrorists revenge
remove non-Whites
>>
>>206348162
Welcome back, stone age irrationality.

@You
>>
>>206347270
Kill yourself incel faggot
>>
>>206347270
>Terrorists will take revenge and it's gonna be ugly.

They commit multiple terrorist attacks every year all over the world but now they're gonna want revenge. So business as usual
>>
>>206348049

Killing a bunch of civilians in a mosque isn't fighting back. How is this in any way bad for globalists or leftists.

We need power. We have credible and valid concerns. What we need has nothing to do with some retarded turner diaries fantasy that'll alienate even more ordinary people from nationalism.

We need to stop mass immigration. We don't need to 'fight back'. This is embarrassing, stupid and detrimental to Europeans.
>>
File: 1532214941748.jpg (137 KB, 624x1452)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>206348599
Look nobody is denying it's going to get very ugly in the near future. /pol/ has predicted it for years now. It's something we can't change anymore, it's the path we were put on when gates were open for mass immigration in mid 1900s.
>>
People fighting over imaginary friends.
>>
>>206349045
That is not what I meant. There won't be any apocalyptic downfall of society like so many of you fantasize about. I'm saying that many muslims that were on te brink of radicalism will have another reason to fully accept violence.
>>
>>206347270
Are you fucking retarded? The shooter wanted to widen the divide and spark further conflict. This wasn't some misguided effort to save western civilization. This was the act of a man who swallowed the black pill and doesn't give a fuck.
>>
File: 1551531517624.jpg (135 KB, 1280x853)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>206349313
>There won't be any apocalyptic downfall of society
Oh yes there will be. When normal people start feeling that they have nothing to lose anymore the whole social structure and political system will collapse were quickly.
>>
>>206349759
Ok, doomer.
>>
>>206349045

You live in a fantasy world. This will just accelerate our decline and give the left a boost. People were losing faith in them, now they get their big 'i told you so' moment.

Do you have a job? Do you ever speak to ordinary people? Ordinary Europeans aren't getting ready for a race war. And if it came their way they'd run. This mythical racial uprising has held us back for generations now and hindered our every attempt to participate in serious politics.

It's not going to get 'ugly'. Unless we get our act together and put a stop to globalism, and secure actual power and influence, we'll just reduce further and further in numbers.

We might get outbursts along the way, but they won't serve any purpose other than to make nationalism seem dangerous and evil.
>>
>>206347270
>faggot doesn't realize that this was a false flag operation
Q literally predicted this

Mar 14 2019 21:39:01 (EST) !!mG7VJxZNCI Q ID: fd3239
Be vigilant at all times.
(US, UK, FR, IT)
See Something.
Say Something.
Narrative change needed.
FAKE NEWS attempting to REBRAND HARMFUL TESTIMONY and instead provide MISLEADING info to their readers.
[Example]
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/in-newly-released-transcript-former-fbi-lawyer-fires-back-on-charges-anti-trump-bias-affected-trump-and-clinton-probes/2019/03/12/f669f198-44f9-11e9-8aab-95b8d80a1e4f_story.html?utm_term=.5ca1b8c01716
ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.
Q
>>
>>206350071
I'm not saying normal people will start screaming for race wars tomorrow. It's a step-by-step process. Just look at UK how people are losing their trust in democracy and current ruling system. Eventually when everything breaks down around them everybody will be left only with their basic instincts.
>>
>>206350733

They're likely to be reconsidering democracy when the alternative is some lunatic raving about the crusades and murdering civilians in their places of worship.
>>
>>206348599

You know Romans left graffiti in toilets bragging about how big of a shit they took, or big their dick was or shit talking some local cuck.
Climate controlled buildings and magical space phones don't mean we aren't cavemen.
And I happen to like my tribe.
>>
>>206347270
so he just said some memes?

i doubt pewdiepie should care
>>
File: 1551804707967.jpg (67 KB, 640x721)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>206352042
Left,right,globalism,nationalism
Your thought process is limited in the roams of a world that is running peacefully and smoothly. The way that everybody thinks and should think during normal times and I'm now judging you because of that. Soon we will be living a very not normal times. You should start thinking two steps ahead.
>>
>>206347270
We will then get revenge on the muslims. This will keep escalating, until both sides are fully mobilized and fighting a full scale war. And since the muslims are stone age garbage, we will exterminate them. Let each side strike the other, and those who strike the hardest will prevail. That is how wars are....
>>
>>206353444
How about trying to bring scientific reason to them first.
>>
>>206347270
It causes normalfags like you to be uncomfortable.

A shooter from Brazil shot up a school yesterday. Why so emotional towards mudslimes and not towards the dead Huemonkeys? Its because they're muslims aren't they?
Really makes it hard to point the finger at Mossad or CIA bio-luminescent colorful gentlemen.
The moment you claim, it was one of us, is when the enemy picks their targets tomorrow as one of us. And so the list of Islam led terror attacks grows and grows.
Right now they are planning their next move and all you can think about is being a cuck when you could be the next victim, rather than prepare. What did Sadiq Khan say? Part and parcel. This is the inevitable path.
And it'll keep happening, because Islam is incompatible with western civilization.
>>
>>206353938
>reason
You dont teach with a crazy dog to sit when he's attacking you

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.