[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: reeee.jpg (74 KB, 900x900)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
i am a poo, but i will make no excuses for the intellectual and moral deprevatiton of poos worldwide. i hate them as much as any KKK member. the issue is I am one, and i am not sure how to maintain a healthy sense of self esteem given this

>inb4 kill yourself
>>
Pajeets are high-tier you retard
>>
>>210130961
Poo's are Caucasoid. Your race's only problem is its shit culture.
>>
There's many members of my race which are detestable. There are things to be proud of being a poo. Plus I think the highest IQ woman in the world is a poo. Not that IQ is everything. Focus on your cultural identity and great men, leaders of your people. I unironically like poos, based and speak English, stong military.
>>
File: 1545703135077.gif (212 KB, 501x585)
212 KB
212 KB GIF
>>210130961
>>
>>210130961
OP can't inb4
Now kill yourself you shill
>this is a slide thread, don't forget to sage
>>
>>210130961
We need to become Japanese!?
>>
File: Chanakya.jpg (15 KB, 225x225)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>210130961
consider suicide.
>>
>>210131043
>>210131156
>>210131292
>t. Poo
Stop using my flag you scam shitters
>>
>>210133053 I’m a
konkanastha brahmins. Dude India is over before it started.
>>
>>210130961
Raheel?
>>
>>210130961
The only problem I have with Indians is they are a dirty people. They are a very ancient group of humans and the Hindus may be the most ancient. But they are dirty. I hate the poo, the filth, what has been done to the Ganges. Even their most holy sites are filth. Why is that?
>>
>>210130961
You’re a disgrace to all pajeets. Lower than the shittiest street shitter. Consider killing yourself
>t.pajeet
>>
>>210134459
Because he told the truth? Our race sucks.
>>
>>210136001
I'm white and obviously a /pol/ denizen so I clearly have racial views. That being said I think anyone ought to be proud of their race, while at the same time honestly appraising its weaknesses.
>>
>>210130961
Pajeet here. I try to be as normal as possible and keep myself very clean
>>
File: 1554767029640.png (34 KB, 656x522)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>210130961
Indians aren't bad, just there country is. you know because it's third-world and shit...
>>
File: 1549360656336.png (128 KB, 912x570)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>210134459
Fuck off, you edgy cunt.
>>
>>210130961
nobody really hates pajeets that much, you guys are way better than bugman chinese, and the food is actually way fucking better.
>>
Us pajeets are the richest demographic in the states
>>
>>210137845
yeah cus only smart ones leave. but you all smell like curry mane.
>>
File: 1529220117897.jpg (143 KB, 1024x737)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>210130961
Please just leave. White people don't want anything to do with non whites.
>>
>>210130961
Black here. I dont think about race in real life. It only occurs to me when I come here once a fortnight or so to larp as a white supremacist.
>>
indians are based immigrants

hardworking
sucessful af
caucasoid so if they're lightskin they can be pretty damn good looking
good culture/family values

seriously way better than niggers and spicks.
better than the soulless chinese too
>>
>>210130961
A R Y A N A D M I X T U R E
>>
Poos aren't that bad man. We just like to make fun of your guys' obsession with shit and lack of ability to use indoor plumbing. Honestly I don't "hate" any race and every one has it's good and bad people. If I had to choose one to dislike the most, probably niggers. As I've had my worst experiences with them
>>
>>210137911
This. Serious question for poos listening. Why do you all smell so bad. I'm not talking shit either. Seriously, even the rich and well dressed poos smell really bad. What is going on here?
>>
>>210138084
It's because of their diets and lack of deodorant. I've also heard people mention a lot of them don't bathe often but I can't personally account for that
>>
>>210130961
same way whites deal with americans, pat them on their head and don't let them touch the power tools
>>
I don't hate my people, I just hate arabs and indians because you people are creepy incels. My friend went to mid east and india with her friends and she was harassed many times by poos and arabs even though she was wearing non revealing clothing. India/Middleeast = land of incels
>>
File: 1555115524949.jpg (143 KB, 600x877)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>210130961
>healthy sense of self esteem

any amount has gotta be better than this pic related
>>
I never met a poo I didn't like
Much more palatable than niggers, spics, and kikes
Poos should be proud of themselves honestly
>>
>>210138154
It would make sense. All memories I have of poos is literally smelling them across large rooms.
>>
>>210138361
poos are better than all of those groups you listed but they still smell like shit and poo in the streets. So let's not get ahead of ourselves now.
>>
>>210130961
Poos are acceptable. Their only problem is their shit
>>
>>210130961
a good beating will cure all your problems
>>
>>210133053
POO
>>
>>210130961
The best thing you can do is serve your higher caste aryan masters, protect their bloodlines with your life. Don't let the lower caste poos pollute them.
>>
>>210137845
Probably the highest incel rate as well. Its a brave new world, buddy
>>
>>210130961
>self esteem
If your self esteem is directly related to the opinion of white people, then I suppose that it would help to know that poos are generally an appreciated minority. Unlike jews, blacks, mexicans, etc.
>>
>>210130961
i dont hate my own race i am caucasoid
i am arab
>>
>>210138958
The SSNP is the only political movement confirmed to have kicked Christopher Hitchen's ass.
>>
>>210138165
These are new levels of cope
>>
>>210138958
isn't Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States 80% pajeet at this point?
>>
If you’re a diaspora pajeet who hates yourself, read this and get a perspective,

http://home.iitk.ac.in/~hcverma/Article/Why%20has%20it%20become%20so%20cool%20to%20hate%20India.pdf

“Why has it become so cool to hate India”

Children of diaspora Indians usually have a lot of self-esteem issues because they’re totally out of touch which their native culture and have no idea what is actually happening in India other than whatever the agenda feeds them. They aren’t taught their history at all, so they have no idea.
>>
>>210139642
i am syrian and most of them are slaves
>>
>>210131043
fucking poojeets on vpn
>>
Saturday morning, last week was a bad one for me – the first thing I read, was an article
from Dilip D'Souza. He pontificated,

"Then what do we say about those who might plot against the obscenity that blights their
land, as Stauffenberg did, who fight to free India of it? Are they patriots? If so, what if
they welcomed a force from abroad that toppled this hypothetical regime, as many Iraqis did? Are they still patriots?"

I was stunned. D'Souza a recognized and very visible journalist, was insinuating and
subtly recommending a foreign invasion of India to get rid of the current government;
pretty much like the US did in Iraq. Let's be sure of one thing- I will die defending
D'Souza's right to criticize, fight legally against, decry or vote out of office the current
Indian government – but, calling for foreign invasion?? Now, that's beyond hate.
All this, when I was just beginning to get over the fact that after the Indo-Pakistani thaw
had been announced, Praful Bidwai gleefully announced that India "must give up its
inalienable right to Kashmir". No word on strategic goals for India, nothing about not
rewarding terrorism. When did this happen? Leading journalists, openly publishing anti-India, hate-India propaganda in Indian dailies, and not a word is said – not a single
editorial, no public criticism, nothing? When did it become so cool to hate India? Before
we sink into the rhetoric of calling me a scoundrel for bringing up the patriotism issue, let us look at what's really happening.
>>
Immediately, after the Nadimarg massacre of 24 Indians, including women and children,
Farzana Versey wrote a scathing article, criticizing the Kashmiri Pandits, blaming them
for leaving the valley – essentially the they-asked-for-it point-of-view. Times of India
editorials and Kuldeep Nayar came out and blamed the Government of India. Mind you,
not a word – not one word, criticizing either the Pakistani generals or the LeT. Akhila
Raman blamed India directly and of course, a columnist in Greater Kashmir blamed the
Pandits for it all. All these people, subtly yet completely undermined the case the GOI
was trying to build in international media on the persistent and genocidal nature of
Pakistani terrorism. In essence, these Indians equated the victims with the perpetrators,
and made the case on behalf of Pakistan. After all, nobody in international media would
cast any doubt on "Indian" writers, when they place the blame on GOI and the Pandits for
such a heinous massacre.
>>
>>210133053
>ancient problems require ancient solutions

this is kind of profound actually. Most of humanity’s problems are just cyclical and have been a problem since the dawn of civilization
>>
The jury had declared their verdict – the ever-so erudite Hafeez Sayeed who postulated
"Killing Hindus is the way to move forward" came out looking lily-white, while 4-year
old Suraj, who died in his mother's arms was found guilty – he was an Indian, you see.
Remember, the Chattisinghpora incident where 35 Sikhs were killed – some Indian
journalists even those writing in international publications, declared that the GOI was to
blame. It took an American, Barry Bearak of NYTimes to chase the whole thing down
and visit the home of one of the perpetrators in Pakistan. No matter what happens and
how it happens, it is India that is at fault, Indians are responsible. Journalists tell me that
they must remain balanced. That word again?
>>
>>210139765
They are still 80% or so and Arabs can't fight.
All they need is a spark.
>>
Kamal Mitra Chenoy, a professor from JNU, actually testified before the USCIRF on
Gujarat, with the sole purpose of having sanctions declared on India. While, what
happened in Gujarat was vile and reprehensible, how does it make sense to help other
countries declare sanctions on India? Who does it hurt most? As a Friend of India
member wrote, "In other words, here was an Indian zealously participating in a charade
meant to impose hardship on his own country, collaborating with a wing of a government
that his own comrades are given to routinely denouncing as "imperialist" and
hegemonist." Canvassing for anti-India acts are the norm now. The Indian Muslim
Council, in the US, very rightfully concerned about what happened in Gujarat, is openly
courting and canvassing congressmen and congressional staffers on "Hindu fanaticism".
Very thoughtful, but how do we expect the US Congressmen to help? Take action against
India!!
>>
Mind you - I'm happy to join their protests in front of the Indian embassy, if they spend
an equal amount of time, protesting the killing of twice as many Indians (as killed in
Gujarat) every year by Islamic terrorists. Or, will they please tell their US legislators, that
India actually has minorities, but minorities have for the most part vanished in the rest of
South Asia (Bangladesh has gone from 33% to 7%). Will they please tell, the Americans
that from negligible numbers, Andamans now have 60% Christians? Why not present the
whole picture – who does it help not to do so? Everyday in the Bay area, Indian speakers
are feted by large crowds of Indians and Pakistanis, for claiming how bad India is? How
the Hindus are killing all the Muslims? Association of words like genocide, fascist and
fundamentalist with India are common. Not a word on the Islamic terrorism that kills
thousands every year, not a word on state support for it, not a word on the complete
ethnic cleansing that has happened in the rest of South Asia (3% minorities in Pakistan,
down from 20%) – no, that would offend our Pakistani friends.
>>
Our own, Arundhati Roy, who feels compelled to go all over the world and announce that
"India is an artificial state", recently along with some other anti-India stalwarts attended a
meeting to remember Marxist-Leninist separatist Naxals. Mind you, these are the same
Naxals who recommend partitioning the country and happily extort and kill innocent
Indian citizens. The Bidwais, Pandeys and Roys had to honor them, but, would they ever
visit the families of soldiers who died at Kargill? Nope, and nobody called them on it –
no protests, no editorial scolding. Our politicians outdo all this. While Congress and the
left encourage anti-India elements to settle in India, the right has proposed sundry
localized sun-of-the-soil theories. All this just to win a few votes. Who does this hurt?
You, me and India. I'm not suggesting that all Indian politicians become honest – that
would be a stupid expectation. But, where is our press? Where are the national scolds,
which are handed out so readily when we dare to kill a terrorist or two, without reading
them their rights? Never surprises me that, more people jumped up to help the professor
who facilitated the Parliament attack; than ever did to help the Sikh widows of the 1984
riots.
>>
Pajeets aren't bad, there are just waaay too many of them (the lower castes for sure), they make too much garbage, some look like aborigines which isn't great, and sex-selective abortion is turning Indian men in India into ridiculous horndogs due to a lack of women. Every Indian American I've interacted with comes off as completely normal. If it weren't for India we wouldn't have as much knowledge about Aryan culture, Aryan invasions, etc.
>>
I'm keenly aware of the impact of history on national psyche and attitudes – let's face it,
at least in the recent centuries, we Indians have been raped, massacred and indoctrinated
with gay abandon. But, history in itself is not an acceptable excuse – where are our
leaders? Leadership means breaking the mold – not just our politicians, but our managing
editors and our news outlet owners – they just standby, they don't feel the need to direct
their ire. I have come to believe that our educational institutions have a role here. Passing
through the IITs, nobody ingrained in me or my friends, the arrogance to believe that we
could do intellectual work better than the best in the world. Result – we all end up
believing, like Mr. Vishal Thapar above, that Indians cannot do the kinds of things that
the Anglo-Saxons can – how could they? Other educational institutions are worse – try
holding a pro-India, anti-Pakistan program in JNU – chances are you'll get beaten up.
Writes Vrin Parker, an American who has spent time in India,
"After having been forced to learn a lot misinformation about India in American schools I
became fed up … I began my own research and soon discovered that it was the Indians
themselves … who are at the root of all the nonsense taught about Hindus in the West."
>>
>>210130961
I reject my entire race as inferior subhumans, but I accept that I must respect them despite this because my physical body is connected to the race as a collective being. The duality of spiritual freedom and social-cultural bondage to the physical world. You must strive for this to reach enlightenment.
>>
>>210136133
What are the white race's weaknesses?
>>
Don’t be so hard on yourself, poos get a lot of shit but they’re quite based for keeping to the vedic traditions and upholding dharma... or at least trying to.

At least you’re not black
>>
>>210139954
not 80% all pajeets may make up 25% max google it all expacts make up 50% of the gulf states population
>>
Consider Suicide
>>
File: Tech.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>210130961
Go work in Indian Tech Support, that helps your race be productive in society.
Also see this:
>>210137760
>>
>>210140280
Largely self-hatred. This is likely a consequence of weak identity. Naturally there is a Jewish element here, however any plot to harm the white race requires the mass complicity of whites to succeed.
>>
half breed palestinian here
I constantly use my experience with the dune coon side of my family to shit on liberals & use the fact that I'm not white to skirt the nazi label & shit on kikeservatives
Ill never breed & as time goes on I grow to hate whites more & more for being such cucks & look forward to when I die so Ill be free from this hellish clownworld whites let jews create.
>>
>>210139765
>i am syrian
You are worse than a pajeet, you are the mexicans of the middle east.
I hope you get deported back to syria you filthy roach.
>>
>>210139765
>I am arab
>I am Syrian

Which is it proxy nigger
>>
>>210130961
You don’t. Nothing is more bluepilled than hating your own race, whether you are white or a poo
>>
Half Leb Half Indo-Pak here.

I pass as white, so I suppose my self esteem issues aren't so bad? People just assume I'm med or Anglo because lily white skin, brown hair, amber eyes.

I understand the shortcomings of my racial heritage, namely the culture. All three of which I reject.

For all intents and purposes, I am English. In terms of behavioural mannerisms, diction, my accent, tastes and so on. Identifying as 'English' is where I feel most like myself. I know it's not ethnically true, but I identify with empire. Not the shithole countries from which my grandparents hailed.
>>
>>210140280

Excessive compassion, inability to understand that superiority induces jealousy in others (reflected in a "we must have done something to them if they are angry" attitude) and too easily led into ideological directions divorced from the reality of life (race/culture/religion).
>>
>>210140280
Being too fucking nice
>>
>>210139872
Take Spengler pill. All history is cyclical.
>>
File: 1554649922306.png (53 KB, 818x452)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
Im Persian. I have no self esteem issues nor self hatred cause Iranians make whites look like niggers in comparison.

I just come here for happening events, news and to spam BBC threads.
>>
>>210140630
Lebanese are cucks and will always be the Mexicans of the middle east are the Yemenis and the cucks of the middle east are Lebanese all arabs know that
>>
>>210140715
syrian arab
>>
File: mueller time.jpg (135 KB, 763x790)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>210130961
There are 40 million blacks in this country and upwards of 80 percent make their own lives unbearable and subsequently the communities they inhabit a black of hole of prospects. There's really not shit I can do about it.
>>
File: felis demulcta mitis.jpg (317 KB, 442x607)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>210130961
ok so there are some negative things some can be minimised or improved
but it is more productive to focus on change what you can
bring out the best of what you have
and recall that all things have a down side and up side

look into your past and present culture to find something of noble character that inspires you
promote and restore this way of being as much as is possible in your day to day life
care not for those who show you hate they will always be around no matter what you do
but if you can bring glory beauty and peace you may gain friends and fellow sprits

my problem is that I live in the middle of nowhere and have no real connection to the places my people come from or the history of the place I live in
the highland clearances are how they got here but aside from that there is not much I can figure
if can be hard to appreciate things at the best of time
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_cringe
and sometimes its easy to get caught up in the novelty of other cultures
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenophilia

>things I like about india
chicken tikka masala
they like criket so ehh
tea and stuff
Sikhs - they seem ok
Silambam
Harmandir Sahib
bollywood - generally good for a laff
Indian traditional dress
and the Indian pantheon

>things I dont like about India
THICC accents but mostly in the context of call centres and scammer
the smell they make when cooking in apartment blocks
they own almost all teh convenience stores although more china has that space now
hare Krishna - they are seriously annoying and pushy
>>
>>210140550
calm down
>>
>>210141741
dude, I thought the Persians are the cucks of the middle east.
>>
>>210141245
Based as fuck
>>
Indian history, civilization and spirituality are truly great and you are a people capable of being saved. Learn as much as you can about your people and embrace the best parts.
>>
>>210130961
Op i get why you hate yourself thats because you're a bihari lowlife abbo guthka chewing nigger that should kill himself im the next life after rebirth you should try being a sikh or a punjabi or haryanvi killing yourself will make it wicket for you to leave your sub-subhuman body and become an actual aryan
>>
File: ad217150535.png (717 KB, 1017x579)
717 KB
717 KB PNG
>>210130961
>redpilled men of color
Literal cucks
>>
>>210139954
You wouldn't believe how afraid South east Asians are.
>>
>>210131043
That's why some of them become based.
>>
File: 1555063121273.png (653 KB, 888x894)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
>>210131156
Cringe and bluepilled.
>>
>>210134459
>>210130961
You need to go back. As much as you guys hate yourself, we hate you much more. Fuck off back to your shit hole
>>
File: 1555061005150.jpg (27 KB, 249x277)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>210137965
Now THAT'S what I call a based black man.
>>
>>210140280
loss of wisdom and fortitude
and over reliance on technology
then to top it all off not being willing to nut up

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast
ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them
under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

And when the people ask,
‘For what offense has the LORD our God done all these things to us?’
You are to tell them, ‘Just as you have forsaken Me and served foreign gods in your land,
so will you serve foreigners in a land that is not your own.’
>>
>>210134194
Because companies dump toxic waste into the Ganges, the government dumps shit but the river is sacred in Hinduism so people still bathe in it
>>
>>210130961
I feel bad to be the only one redpilled .
>>
>>210140859

>i pass as white
no you don't you absolute piece of shit
>>
>>210141754
Syrians aren't originally Arab, your culture has been destroyed by ungabunga Muslim Arabs. Embrace your history.
>>
>>210130961
why theres something called not giving a fuck
>>
>>210137965
larp on blackman
>>
>>210130961
>1post by this ID
>>
>>210130961
Indians can be bro-tier, but they need to get their society in order
>>
>>210130961
India is not the problem.
Africans and Muslims are the problem - they have to go back

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.