[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: merchant.jpg (111 KB, 1239x1431)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Good afternoon, lads.
ITT anons from New England hold a Regional Town Meeting
>The Regional Town Meeting is now in session.
>Citizens, provide your status report.

Pasta
>Town Meetings originated in Puritan New England as a way to preserve local autonomy and self-government over issues such as religious freedom and tax laws. In more modern times, New England Town Meetings have suffered a drop in attendance attributable to the increase in town size and a decrease in the number and variety of political issues under local control.

Previous threads:
>>213135463
>>213119630
>>213028603
>>212928280
>>
File: dudefrommass.jpg (112 KB, 1242x1242)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>
Cape Cod reporting in!
>>
>>213186962
>bud light
>not sam adams
>>
>>213187132
Are you in Provincetown?
>>
>>213187378
Chatham
>>
File: boston-new-york-love.jpg (83 KB, 580x547)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Plymouth County reporting in
>>
>>213188226
You live near cranberry bogs?
>>
FUCK TOURISTS
>>
File: mainehighwaysign-2.jpg (77 KB, 400x385)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Twlsb
>>
File: An Appeal to Heaven.jpg (106 KB, 1500x896)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>213188547
Used to. Now there are just craters next to roads where the bogs USED To be. Sad shit , no more flooding of the cranberry bogs near my house. Shit was cool
>>
>>213188827
I only go to the beach during the winter and off season. It's peaceful.
>>
born in Massachusetts, raised in Rhode Island. I thought I would wind up in Freedomland aka New Hampshire but here I am in Russia. I used to have a Bunker Hill flag in my apartment, but I lost it when I moved

frankly, I don't have too much hope for the region. lots of white people there, but they're mostly retarded. I spent a few months in Rhode Island last year, it was just depressing reading the news and seeing the general state of things.
>>
>>213187132
Osterville Anon here. Wife works in Chatham. LoL
>>
>>213189150
Did this happen because they went out of business, droughts, ...?
>>
>>213189169
Why did you go to Russia? What do you do? What's it like? I assume you are in major city?
>>
>>213188905
It's true. Fucking hell, Boston's flooded with muzzies and blacks. Really clues you in on just how hard they're trying to poz the fuck out of new england. Not excited to see the demographics in a few years.
>>213189217
>>213189150
Plenty of bogs on Cape, bro. What happened there over?
>>213189169
Interesting story. So why're you over there, then?
>>
>>213189217
>>213189345
I think that they just moved away to more open areas. Cant have these big giant bogs next to houses. Need more room for giant farms for more money money money. We still sometimes use em for ice hockey in the winter , though.
>>
>>213189150
I'm thinking of getting one of those flags to replace my Bunker Hill flag. keep it tucked away until we ever have to go to war again. for that is the true meaning of the flag; that we no longer have any chance to be free through earthly appeals, and that we shall go to war, and if we are right with God, he will let us in, no matter the odds.

also, the first house I lived in as a small child in Wrentham was across the street from a cranberry bog
>>
>>213188905
York maine checking in
>>
File: fritz_wetherbee.jpg (68 KB, 475x357)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Concord, NH reporting in. I'll tell you the story!
>>
>>213188827

I thought people were just intolerant when it came to tourists around here. 1 year later and now I understand the hate.

Fucken Jew Yorkers coming here acting like they can tell people what to do.

Boomers from Florida coming up here shitting up the roads with their left turn signals on all the time, also acting like we should be grateful for them coming here.

Good thing the cops here make most of their money off ticketing these niggers.
>>
>>213189843
How many junkies are there in Concord?
>>
>>213189631
Do it. Probably one of my favorite flags of all time Haha Worth however much ittl cost. But why ARE you in Russia?

>>213189791
Is Maine really as horrible as they say? Ive been told that only rednecks live up there. ATV's and Goatees everywhere...

>>213189843
Never move. Concord , New Hampshire is probably the nicest looking part of the United States.
>>
>>213189313
I visited Russia on a two-week vacation and I liked it, so I came back to live here permanently.

I work in translation (if you watch news from a Russian state-owned media outlet with English subtitles, I probably edited them) but I would like to get into teaching.

it feels a lot like how it was growing up in the 90s or so. less fat people, less political correctness, women are less annoying. stuff like that. also, much less"politeness" and other stupid social codes.

people here don't talk to strangers in public. like even if you're in a store, nobody will EVER ask you "are you finding everything okay?" and crap like that. I think conservative New Englanders would like it here. I used to live in Texas and that drove me nuts.

I currently live in a suburb of Moscow.
>>
>>213190171
Maine is fine but the taxes are too high and there are too many Somalians. Most of the state is just woods.
>>
File: originalmaineflag-resized.jpg (803 KB, 2016x1512)
803 KB
803 KB JPG
>>213188905
I'm looking forward to putting a flagpole in my front yard, start flying this beautiful sumbitch this summer.
>>
>>213190184
>people here don't talk to strangers in public. like even if you're in a store, nobody will EVER ask you "are you finding everything okay?" and crap like that. I think conservative New Englanders would like it here. I used to live in Texas and that drove me nuts.
New Englanders are neurotic autists more or less that live in their own bubble. They actually have the highest levels of neuroticism nationally, unless the study I read was bullshit (most are).
>>
>>213189169
My Cousin was from Buzzards Bay, She just moved to Russia as well after college. She loved it there.
>>
>>213189944
not sure. there are homeless encampments along the merrimack river. It can nearly ruin a relaxing kayak trip. Of course the bad parts like Loudon rd and places near Whites park are full of "new americans" and lower-class whites.

>>213190171
Nigger please. I was in North Conway on a staycation. Shit was like a dream. not sure where I'd find work, but it's something I hope to accomplish one day.
>>
File: 2016.png (195 KB, 1180x1500)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>213190184
Glad youre doin well over there. Stay safe , Top.

>>213190305
Haha High taxes are normal , I mean , that is just New England for ya. But SOMALIANS? I would have never guessed that SOMALIANS were in Maine...

>>213190481
Fuckin nice...
>>
Boston checking in
>>
>>213189843
that train is dope

>>213189928
I spent half my life in or near Newport, and I never had a problem with tourists.

>>213190171
I just like it here. the first time I came here, I was unhappy with my job, and thought fuck it, I'll come back. but now that I've been here for a while, I don't want to go back.

I do miss being able to carry a gun in the city, though. out in the rural areas, Russians do not give a fuck about the gun laws and just ignore them, but for now I live in the city.
>>
These threads are just a fiching expedition from the glowniggers. Congrats, New England. They are coming for you.
>>
>>213190636
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbUl9y2_QLc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbX1cfHJ2-4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0g-h_aL458
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fotvZ4C7ecA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuXOXIre3is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNBU-4mXiV4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQaoVTCe0Uw
>>
>>213190844
FAK you, faggot.
>>
>>213190844
Shit's fucked anyways. It's getting diverse to say the least.
>>
File: Boston 3.jpg (3.07 MB, 4608x3072)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB JPG
>>213190630
New Hampshire is just such a nice fuckin state... Sorry to everyone else in this thread , but New Hampshire beats us all out when it comes to a nice lookin state.

>>213190658
Im sorry for your loss.

>>213190719
You live in Russia , do you think that there will be a war against us and the Ruskies? Whats the general consensus over there? If so , would you be drafted into the Russian army?

>>213190913
I am so fucking sorry...
>>
>>213190494
that's just northern New England, I think. southern New England is more social. more Italians, Portagees etc.

Russians are very social, they just don't talk to strangers.

>>213190630
I think the only money there is in tourism. that's the problem with beautiful places; everyone wants to live there, so there's more competition for jobs and housing.

>>213190636
Obama sent a bunch of them to Maine and Minnesota. I don't even care. leftist whites should be the ones that get stuck with them, not us. and coastal Maine is super leftist.
>>
File: 5.jpg (2.02 MB, 2400x1354)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB JPG
Another native New Englander (RI) reporting from the far east (Shanghai)

funny enough I also scoped it out on a 2 week vacation and decided it was nice enough to move and work here
I 2nd the enjoyment of less fat people and political correctness, well except of the censored internet sort....
speaking of stupid social codes, without tipping culture here, getting mcdonalds delivered for a dollar change delivery fee with no tip is BASED
>>
File: cut.jpg (178 KB, 1284x722)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>213191154
Fuckin Hell... Whyd he have to ruin the Northeast? We are already ruining ourselves.

>>213191170
Anon... Why would you EVER Move to fucking CHINA??? Its CHINA
>>
>>213191170
>Shanghai
I'd like to checkout Singapore and Taiwan one day.
>>
>>213186906

Maine checking in. Unless you are NH VT or ME you ain't real new england. I wish the rest of the state's on that map would be fenced off and gassed. Stop coming up here and to NH and ruining our states. Stay in your fucking hell hole reservations
>>
>>213190636
>>213191154
Somalians were injected into Maine well before Obongo. I remember as a kid in the 90s going on a field trip to Lewiston to get indoctrinated on why it's so amazing these lightbulb heads are living there. The state is a great example of good times making weak people, too long in an insulated ethnostate and their defenses drop. I was bluepilled af until I graduated school and worked in NYC around the ethnic hordes.
They did the same thing with Minneapolis. A successful white society needs an application of extremely concentrated niggardry, Somalians, in order to most effectively poz them.
>>
File: Scott Brown.jpg (122 KB, 698x800)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>213191671
MA , RI , and CT arent horrible , Chief. Its quite nice down here.
>>
>>213190509
give her a visit! who knows, maybe you'll like it here yourself. regardless, it'll open your eyes to see what it's like to live in another world, and just not accept the shit that you get in daily life in America.

>>213191087
nah, Russia has too many nukes. and they now have the advantage both in delivery systems and aerial defense. Venezuela might turn into another proxy war like Syria was (although Washington would win that one) but a direct confrontation just isn't profitable for anyone.

if there is a conflict, the Russian intelligence agencies would try to recruit me. and while my sympathies lie with Russia, which is now my home, my loyalty is to God, not to any state or man. so I'd hide or get the hell out of here.
>>
>>213189345
Try CT, downtown Danbury, there's literally no fuckin white people, it's full of unskilled foreigners.

I'd move north to VT or ME, if I could find a job.
If we want New England to not turn into multicultural clusterfuck, we need to treat foreigners like shit, as the French and Japanese do. In France they got a foothold because they formed their own communities, immigrants to Japan are almost always shut out and eventually leave, that's the way it's gonna have to be if we're to remain culturally stable.
>>
>>213190171

Yes maine is fuckin horrible. Barely have indoor plumbing and everyone has no teeth and fucks their sister. You should never visit here. Tell all your friends.
>>
>>213191671
mass/nh border wall when?
>>
>>213186906
New Hampshire native stuck in pozzed Maryland. You never realize how nice you have it until you live in a hellhole like this
>>
>>213191170
wow, your story is so similar to mine. where in RI are you from? I always lived on Aquidneck Island (plus one year in Pawtucket)

how bad is the language barrier? the Chinese languages are probably the hardest on the planet for a native-English speaker to learn. I speak Russian fairly well. it's not easy, but it's not a nightmare either.

also, the Russian government censors some weird stuff of in the internet (like LinkedIn is blocked) but we just use VPNs to get around it. the Telegram debacle was insane. is it hard to get around the Great Firewall of China? I didn't even know you could post on 4chan from China
>>
Natsoc white man here considering move from upstate NY as we're doomed now that dems have total permanent control of this place. Considering move to NH. Any suggestions where to go.
>>
>>213192063
MD is hell
>>
>>213190630

I used to live 30m across the border. North Conway is a nice town in the winter. In the summer traffic fucking sucks and the town is overrun half with French Canadians and their mustached women and dry heave language and the other half greasy mass guidos with gold chains and swarthy skin. Horrible place. But again, nice in the winter, despite the massive snow.
>>
>>213192063
F
>>
>>213191890
Good on ya. Im glad that if there WAS gonna be some unrealistic Super War , that I wouldnt be shootin at someone with American blood Haha Be careful though... I wouldnt imagine that dodging the draft in America would be the same as dodgin it in Russia. Ive seen too many Russian police videos.

>>213191935
Made me chuckle , Anon

>>213192003
Never. New Hampshire is my go-to whenever I need a vacation.

>>213192063
Isnt Maryland one of the richest states? Id imagine that even if you were a pizza delivery driver that youd get a tip of $950

>>213192205
Literally anywhere Haha I swear , EVERY Town in New Hampshire is like a dream.
>>
>>213192205
The colder the better. Anywhere you at risk of dying from the elements.
>>
>>213192205
You can go right back the way you came friend
>>
File: 1554592659361.png (135 KB, 275x251)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>213192063
Agreed. I went to Texas and it felt like I was in another country at times. Never before did I have to deal with hordes of non-whites of whom all don't speak english

>try to buy cigarettes
>hand the beaner working at the run-down convenience store my ID
>won't sell to me because he doesn't know what a "New Hampshire" is and think's its fake
These are the people the democrats want voting. I'm not even going to get into the ISD I went for my last year in High School. It felt like literal prison, of course no thanks to nigger and spic gangs.
>>
>>213192399
Dick
>>
>>213191813

So why do hardly any of you stay there? Such shitholes you've ruined it and fleeing like rats leaving a sinking ship. Maine and NH used to be totally red, but the southern parts are getting pozzed from your shitty fucking refugees
>>
>>213192507
Texas is completely overrun. Like California.
>>
>>213192397
I currently enjoy the most snowfall anywhere. I would be an upstanding, productive citizen and not likely to die in the cold. I guess you prefer Somalians and fags, though.
>>
After traveling the country and the world via military and personal traveling I have realized that CAPE COD is pretty fucking amazing. If anyone knows of a better place please tell me.
>>
>>213192256
There are nigs as far as you can see and the multiply like nothing else.
>>
>>213192507
I miss it. I see all of my white friends and family blissfully unaware of the hell that is the south
>>
>>213192389
New Hampshire is richer. Howard county is the richest part of Maryland and coincidentally is only full of whites and Asians. Maryland is ground zero for east coast nigatry
>>
>>213191500
people say that to me about Russia all the time, but in reality it's quite nice here.

I'd like to visit China. I'd never live there, but I'd like to visit it. seems a little dystopian but interesting. like cyberpunk. there's this one Chinese restaurant in Saint Petersburg that I love that really is like it's out of cyberpunk.

>>213191797
I dunno man, Russia doesn't have black people and people here don't really like them. then again, one of my Russian friends spent over a year in Africa, and he liked it. he LOVED Namibia and would probably live there forever.

they just don't have social censorship regarding race here.
>>
>>213192205

Of you are even a tiny bit "moderate" in anything (which is how it starts) stay where you are. If you are full 14/88 move to central or northern nh. The south is just about lost to masshole filth. There's still plenty of rednecks and actual americans up north though.
>>
>>213192650
I didn't meant that I wanted you to die.
>>
File: giphy.gif (875 KB, 200x200)
875 KB
875 KB GIF
>>213192528
Because New Hampshire cant win. Either its people like my family and I , Conservatives , who want to escape the blues and on up or its old Lesbians retiring and head on up there. Both groups find New Hampshire beautiful , therefore its the PRIME spot to migrate to.

>>213192507
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO RUIN FUCKING TEXAS

>>213192868
News to me... Escape back up here , Anon , theres room.

>>213192871
I dunno... Everything Ive ever seen about China is Communist , Dystopian , and involves dog killing. Ill pass , but Russia seems like its improved so much since the fall of the USSR.
>>
>>213192975
No. I am the opposite of moderate, which is why I can't stand most "conservatives" here. The problem with "conservatives" upstate is they are boomers and soft. I want secession and unironic natsoc government and want to move where that could actually happen.
>>
>>213192389
Russians won't be drafted it they have to fight in a foreign country. if America invades Russia, I'll probably fight for Russia. depends on if I have a wife and kids by then or not. so, either way, I'm not worried.

>>213192389
imagine Massachusetts but 30% black. that's Maryland.

>>213192507
I used to live in Texas and I almost never had a problem with the language barrier. almost all of the brown people down there speak English. where were you in Texas?

honestly, I like Mexicans, on an individual level. it's just that in Texas, there's just too many of them. it's going to turn into Mexico 2.0

>>213192665
>the Cape
>2019
>>
>>213193112
Oh, lmao, to kill the filth. Well, Cuomo injects niggers into very cold areas here, and they manage to survive.
>>
Anybody got that VT Green Mountain empire pasta from last thread? I kek'd hard.
>>
>>213193118
I will soon
>>
>>213192193
From Warwick, was delivering Chinese food in Cranston for two years prior to moving lel

I learned a bunch of Chinese before I came, but I don't have any use for it
everyone at my work, all my chinese co-workers and bosses speak good English,

the girls I meet online all learned English in high school and college, always pointless for me to be trying to speak Chinese with them
so I've plateaued with all the small talk, but I should be learning more........

yes, you need VPN for everything, any video and social media site
you need VPN for the captcha, but 4chan doesn't allow posting from VPN so you can do it with a pass,
I guess 4chan isn't that big of a website and a bunch of edgy weebs on an English site doesn't have any kind of threatening influence over Chinese citizens, English Wikipedia was even unbanned the the past year until just recently, couldn't believe you could read about the Tienanmen square massacre on English Wikipedia but god forbid you look up Xi Pooh on bing and surprisingly no memes come up....
>>
File: 1531275420955.jpg (840 KB, 2048x1611)
840 KB
840 KB JPG
>>213193257
Understandable. Id fight for the US If the Norks or Iranians invade us. And why would ANYONE Live in Maryland...?

>>213193329
No but now I want to see it

>>213193360
Good. Save yourself.
>>
I had a pretty good conversation with my deeply bluepilled/blackpilled boomer parents the other day about politics in NE. I told them how fucked up it is that people seem to happy with the idea Warren(D) voters also voted for Baker (R). I got one of them to admit they "blow with the wind" and they just like being in the center.
The rest of the conversation was me telling them how the system we have in this country breaks down to the point where we end up with extremes like Trump in order to breakthrough the centrist trap (how the swamp was created)
I think the boomers can come around still, but they just need to hear it from redpilled family and friends, not the MSM.
>>
>>213193118
it's not that simple. the 90s were the worst times in Russia since Stalin. the fall of the USSR was a disaster. the last 20 years have been an immense improvement. things are nice now. but there's still a lot of places with no money.

China has huge tech firms and the best passenger rail network in the world. shit, I only buy Chinese phones now. I have a Xiaomi, I love it. I recommend it. the feds won't be spying on you.
>>
>>213192389

>EVERY Town in New Hampshire is like a dream.

Either you've never been to Nashua or manchvegas or mass is even more of a fucking dump than I thought. I guess if lowell, Springfield and lynn are the norm even manch looks good.
>>
>>213193153

Good to hear. I honestly don't see secession happening, as nice as it would be. Too many muds down in southern nh and the mass trash.

Maine isn't far behind. Every time I go to portland and see the homeless and my yearly quota of spotted minorities, I can't help but think we are headed the same way. Inland maine and bangor north are all still basically a white ethnostate and full 14/88. It's great
>>
File: NewEngCan.jpg (306 KB, 1700x775)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>213193543
Haha Thats actually funny how you own a Chinese phone. Back over here in the States , anything that was "Made in China" is cheap and not worth the 12 cents you spent for it.

>>213193677
New Hampshire , every single time I go up there , is always looking like a Norman Rockwell painting. Small towns that havent become highly commercialized like my town , beautiful trees and animals , and even the HIGHWAYS look beautiful. I dont think that any place in New Hampshire has advanced in any way since the 1950's and I think that that is perfect.
>>
>>213193389
>Cranston
yeah, I'd leave too

>I learned a bunch of Chinese before I came, but I don't have any use for it
what got you into it? I also spent years learning Russian (ex-gf) but it improved a TON after moving here

the girls I meet online all learned English in high school and college, always pointless for me to be trying to speak Chinese with them
how are the Chinese girls? on the one hand, they seem less annoying than Western chicks. on the other hand, I'd like kids and want them to look like me (I did go out with a Kazakh girl for a bit. didn't sleep with her, though)
I had a lot of small reasons to move to Russia, but honestly, the girls was the big one for me.

imo if you live somewhere, you should learn the tongue. but really the important bits is just being able to get food, basic medical service etc get English-speaking friends for your persona life

lmao I did not know about that Xi/Pooh thing, I just read about that now

do you read Spandrell? I'm not NRX, but he's one of my favorite people to read on the internet. I've learned a lot about China from his blog and Twitter.
>>
>>213193118

You just proved my point. If it really was "pretty great" down there neither group would be fleeing those states en mass.
>>
>>213193677
>Nashua
I think he means small towns. the ones that don't pull over anyone doing 1mph over the limit

>>213193153
if you want unironic natsoc stay the fuck out of NH

>>213194017
Chinese phones are great. many if not most of my Russian friends have them. I recommend Xiaomi, OnePlus,and Huawei. do they not sell them over there yet?
>>
>>213193504
>New Brunswick
>What is this
Kek. NB is legitimately a quandary. It may as well not exist, like you're driving through a beige backdrop on your way to better parts of Canada. Never heard of anything worthwhile coming from NB.
>>
>>213194017

Do you air drop into the lake region of NH or what? The cities in the south fucking suck. Do you drive up then over from maine or something?
>>
>>213194244

>small towns not pulling over anyone speeding 1mph who isn't a town resident

Lol What? That's how small towns make their budget, raping out of towners. It's a proud tradition in new england.
>>
Clinton Mass reporting in!
>>
>>213194018
Well, the working at Chinese restaurants got me curious about China and the language
googling here, googling there, turns out teaching English is way in demand here, living expenses are cheap, easy to find a job here and Shanghai is a nice and very modern city ect ect

the girls are nice, more traditional, big on family values, less thoty, hard working and considerate, all those traits /pol/ likes to meme about are kind of true
luckily I'm not interested in kids, because yeah, I don't want happa kids either...

I also think learning the tongue is important, and I do know quite a bit, like I said all the small talk/everyday stuff
the hard part is learning a new character or more like 2, for every new word you learn, the easy part is the grammar, there's no past/future tenses for words, there's no plural words ect
>>
File: r5bFxWGHSSlVe.gif (997 KB, 500x269)
997 KB
997 KB GIF
>>213195000
Yeah,I bet you're "learning the tongue" with all those Chinese women. Do they taste like sweet and sour pork?
>>
Clinton Mass the

>>213194924
The problem here in Clinton is that there are so many fucking junkies and pill poppers from NH. The roads here are shit as well. Main roads are cracked more than a coal burners ass. 50 million dollar budget and 22 million goes to the shitty Jewish indoctrination houses aka schools.
>>
I miss him, Bros.
>>
File: 1409260464519.png (228 KB, 412x577)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>213190636
we need ideas on how to unify the red towns on this map into a single polity.
>>
>>213195000
>>213193389
My coworker is a Californian married to a chink and he's biggest traitorous self hating cuck that I have ever met. I want to strangle him.
>>
You guys probably won't agree, but as someone who was born and raised on Long Island I always felt more similar to CT than I have to NYC or upstate NY.
>>
>>213196362
That makes sense. They are definitely pretty similar.
>>
>>213196362
lmao guido
>>
>>213196055
those are all towns that are old new englanders, they are manufacturing and farming communities who don't have commuters from boston in them. Anything new will scare them as they will be convinced it might attract hte commuters.
>>
>>213196362
Northern New Englanders feel CT has more in common with NY than NE
>>
>>213193677
/greaterlowell/ is comfy.
>>
wish mid-atlantic had as clear a regional identity as new england does
>>
>>213196541
you mean with nyc
>>
>>213196541
Huh, that's pretty interesting to hear. I've spent more time in Massachusetts and New Hampshire than I have in other spots in NY because the ferry to CT is more tolerable than the train or driving through the city so maybe that contributed to my feelings.
>>
>>213196753
Be the change you want.
>>
>>213196450
Yeah, but only a quarter :|
>>
>>213196753
thats kinda hard to do though. See part of the reason for NE identity is is relative isolation. A lot of shit doesnt come past NYC (many bands, touring comedians etc) so we are a little more blocked off than the rest of the country.
>>
>>213196780
Yea
>>
>>213186906
MV Reporting in
>>
File: 1556685677534.jpg (9 KB, 273x185)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>213187378
Was that a joke?
>>
Manchester NH is trash
>>
>>213197281
Of course.
>>
>>213197294
Manchester, Nashua, and Keene all suck. Portsmouth would be amazing if we could remove the undesirables.
>>
>>213196816
>>213197117
our colonial identity is a bit awkward as Pennsylvanians as our origins aren't as homogeneous, also when you deal with people that get into identifying as Old stock they usually flip out when you mention our significant colonial-era German ancestry and cultural influence seeing it as un-american to identify with anything that isn't British in origin
not to mention our awkward position as being almost half-midwestern with all of the stuff west of the Appalachians
not even to begin with the other states
>>
>>213186962
>parliaments
>not marlboro
>>
>>213193677
>Nashua
It's just like any Bordertown in southern New Hampshire. They're all fucking degenerate. Rochester, Salem, you get my drift.
>manchvegas
Biggest city, biggest problems
>>
>>213197855
>not newports
>>
>>213197944
salem is fucking going up man with that billion dollar development in the old race track, its gonna be a bouigie money pit in the heart of the town
>>
>>213198294
McKinnon's has some good shit doe.
>>
>>213194244
I havent seen a single Chinese made phone over here unless its on one of those shelves in the supermarket.

>>213194454
I head up to New Hampshire with my family and just drive around the entire state for a week , only stopping to sleep. Ive been in almost every town and city in New Hampshire except for Nashua.

>>213196055
I want a perfect , Conservative , New England more than anything...
>>
>>213189169
Rhode Island here. It's completely fucked. Governor spews the same bullshit like jobs jobs jobs cranes in the sky while we eat shit out of the potholes we can't fill.
>>
Southwest RI here
>>
>>213199024
>>213194244
Not sure if they are even allowed to be sold.
>>
>>213196362
Same here, but I want guns so I'm heading North
>>
File: Diehl for MA Senate.jpg (341 KB, 2048x1152)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>213199236
Rightfully so. I respect Ruskie Bro's opinion , but would never have a Chink phone...

>>213199250
Ay , same here. Mass is too strict , but I love New England too much to leave the North.
>>
>>213199406
No I meant to NH or Maine, a decent job and a pistol are the two things I want
>>
>>213199553
Haha Thats just called being a true man.
>>
>>213186906
Essex county nigger here
>>
File: 1515456530897.jpg (252 KB, 720x874)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>213199679
People live in Essex county??
>>
>>213196362
I can understand. A generally white region, priced out of niggers' reach, it's easier to hop on the ferry and chill in CT than to muscle your way through Jew York and reach the Catskills
>>
>>213196753
Mid-Atlantic identity begins and ends with "no, seriously, we're not the Midwest, that starts at Ohio"
>>
>>213200657
So is that just Penn and western jew York?
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 180x306)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>213201103
I'd argue some points, but yeah, pretty much pic related
>>
>>213201293
Fair but I feel like Virginia and Maryland are the topmost portion of the South and do you really want to include jersey?
>>
781 here. Now, if we are going to unify the “red” areas into a single polity, working together, we would need a coherent platform. Anti-mass migration is a given, not just for demographics but for the workers, against the ruling class and for families. Families should always come first, and we should always focus on our love of our communities and desire to keep them unique and desirable, like Quebec has tried to do.
>>
>>213201619
There have been some ideas thrown around in the previous threads. It's pretty much what you said. Not socialism but also not (((free markets))). Regionalist workers party.
>>
>>213201563
I just grabbed that map off a GIS. I'd strip away all NC land, and all but Western reaches of VA. Interior NJ does share more with Pennsylvania than the coastal areas
>>
>>213201293
>>213202130
Granted, VA beach and the Outer Banks are where all of PA and WV vacation, so there's some cultural connection
>>
860 sicko
>>
>>213187132
Harwich here...who woulda known so many of us in here?
>>
>>213186906
Maine here where the fuck is the head goddamnit I want to start growing shit
>>
>>213202621
Dats what I'm fawkin' sayin, kid. Fawkin' shit postin' ta save dis here heaven on ert.
>>
>>213201785
Here’s a pretty good intro to some of the stuff we should focus on: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mSuQ-AyiicA
Now, we aren’t socialists, but do offer better solutions to wealth inequality, monopolies and trusts, greedy colleges and taxation.
>>
File: Green_Dragon_Tavern.jpg (423 KB, 1200x902)
423 KB
423 KB JPG
>>213201619
>need a coherent platform
this should be added to the thread OP
>>
>>213203375
>Now, we aren’t socialists, but do offer better solutions to wealth inequality, monopolies and trusts, greedy colleges and taxation.
We're on da fawkin' same frequency, bro.
>>
>>213203735
Fucking wicked
>>
>>213203375
>>213203410
Someone help edit this. Don't grill me too bad.
>Regionalist workers party.
>Pro-middle class, pro-religion, pro-small business, pro-family and anti-degeneracy.
>All that matters are pragmatic and sustainable policies that are in the interest of local communities and which develop human capital and local culture while curbing dependency on social entitlements, welfare and influence of incompetent bureaucracy and technocrats.
>No statist socialism nor rampant crony big business.
>Markets are tools but we are not beholdent to their potential destructive influences.
>Immigration is a last resort and reluctant policy and assimilation is fundamental.
>Know who we are and defend it. Be self affirming.
>>
>>213204592
Immigration should be a no, period. Native families always come first. And don’t make it totally regionalist, because that denies it spreading throughout the country. You’d need something like a counterpart to the DSA who form their own wing of an existing party like the GOP, who are weak and spineless in NE and can easily be overtaken. Much like how Justice Democrats defeated incumbent Dems to push their own agenda, we’d need our own PAC and a party to recruit from that would do the same. Basically fighting the UniParty
>>
>>213204919
>Immigration should be a no, period. Native families always come first.
That's why I said last resort.
>>
>>213204592
Anti-degeneracy is good for us but it doesn't sell well to the general public.
>>
>>213204592
pretty gud
But I'd ditch the "workers party" part - it has a bad ring to it. Plus there are a good amount of elites in NE that would be interested in this.
New England First, heritage revival, local industries get the attention (fishing, farming, tourism)
As for education, that is an other great vector in politics. We'd need a message for that.
>>
>>213205098
I guess pro-religion and anti-degeneracy are redundant and also negative language doesn't sell usually. You have to be FOR something and not just against.
>>
>>213205076
No. Period. Let the last of us run out of ammunition and be overrun before willingly compromising our society.
>>
>>213205098
this is where I think New England has the upper hand in terms of culture. The anti-degeneracy stuff is baked into the heritage/culture.
The anti-degeneracy stuff fits very well with meme. It's very subtly in opposition to globo-homo
>>
>>213205179
Pro religion is great
>>
>>213204592
>>213204919
>>213205098
>>213205118
>>213205209
>Pro-middle class, pro-religion, pro-small business, pro-family and pro-local communities.
>All that matters are pragmatic and sustainable policies that are in the interest of local communities and which develop human capital and local culture while curbing dependency on social entitlements, welfare and influence of incompetent bureaucracy and technocrats.
>No statist socialism nor rampant crony big business.
>Markets are tools but we are not beholdent to their potential destructive influences.
>>
>>213205412
God I wish we could just hi-jack a local Republican committee and run with this
>>
>>213205551New England does not have a high population, it's just dense.
Look at Massachusetts as an example:
>https://ballotpedia.org/United_States_Senate_election_in_Massachusetts,_2018
Warren only received 1.6 million votes and only won by less than 700k votes state wide.
>https://ballotpedia.org/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections_in_Massachusetts,_2018
>https://ballotpedia.org/Bill_Keating
This guy only won by 60k votes in the final election and only received 50k for the primary nomination. I think that Democrat primaries can be subverted to elect more moderates especially in the more rural areas.
The state level elections are even more slim and impactful.
>https://ballotpedia.org/Massachusetts_State_Senate_elections,_2018
Look at any senate candidate and most run as unopposed Democrats and seem to only rake in 40-50k votes, even less for nomination.
>https://ballotpedia.org/Massachusetts_House_of_Representatives_elections,_2018
These are even more hilarious. Some only win by running unopposed and receiving 10k votes or so. Chip away at state level representatives and senate. Republicans make a lot of ground at the state level during the Obama era. It's surprising that no one at least TRIES to field candidates at the state level in New England. Literally subvert Democrats by running moderate Democrats or pull away votes by fielding 3rd party pet issue candidates as well as strong Republican opposition. You could easily flip state house seats. State senate would be a little more difficult.
One day.
Here is my copy pasta from another thread.
>>
>>213205551
if we got the pasta down to a well written pdf, anons all over NE could go to the meetings IRL and start the conversion process. Our memes are going to be much better than the boomers at the republican town committees.
>>
>>213205656
Rock solid idea, it's just that we'd have to contend with a D party machine that will immediately detect and fight against a power grab.
>>
>>213206058
Here's another thought I had:
>It's just a theory. A lot of these elections are unopposed too. One could also impact elections through attrition by forcing Democrats to spend their already slim financing on elections they don't want to at the state level. If you have to spend 10k but they choose to spend 100k, then you win even if the election is lost.
>>
>>213206003
If you sold it to the boomers as "this is what the young people want" they might pitch in
>>
>>213205656
We can
>>213205551
Tucker Carlson is the only major media figure I could see that would openly back us. He’s said multiple times that someone who followed a socially conservative, economically somewhat leftist platform would earn his endorsement, one that puts the middle and working class first. Economic nationalism is the name of the game.
>>213205118
Just something like American nationalist party or something to that effect. It’s a subversive party, think DSA.
>>
In a state like MA where education is good and there are over a hundred colleges, paying for school is important. The socialist strategy let’s colleges off the hook, but we should make sure they take a risk.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fh6LtBYmiI
>>
File: 1557508121175.png (86 KB, 885x1145)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
NEW ENGLAND BUUUUUMP!
>>
>>213208017
What’s the Yankee equivalent of Remove kebab?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVnxtbQb5xc
>>
>>213208110
I dunno, in LI we just tell them to get the fuck outta here
>>
File: 20150955e84a8a8bc50.jpg (91 KB, 705x529)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>213208110
What this guy wrote. Fucking no lies detected. No one wants to accept known truths anymore. As the bottom of this pic shows, it lead to a bunch of "love your neighbor events". Fucking ridiculous. No one really cares about these people. It's just a game of who can be the most anti-white and get loads of praise in doing so.

I honestly thought it was a /pol/ack who was behind the graffiti given the grammar and syntax, but no, it was just an average guy who knows what the fuck is going on who is mad as hell and no one want's to listen.
>>
>>213208773
That's why I advocate shitposting and keep these threads floating around. These faggots are a minority of the region. There's a coalition that can be carved out and we can bully these losers out of the state by saying shocking things that fry their brains.
>>
>>213208773
If someone could turn that text into a flier/sticker, I could put them on the “Hate has no home here” signs that are everywhere.
>>
>>213209235
>The subhumans in this house are enjoying a free ride. You are paying in many ways for them to live here. This is a ghetto waiting to happen. They live here free of cost while you work hard to get by. The church is destroying our towns to just to save a few <unclear> Africans. This is a bad joke on us. Don't stand for this treatment. Our ancestors expected better for us and for New England. You pay for this injustice.
>We can not coexist with third world scum. The primitive beasts, like these in this house, are to blame for the crimes we now suffer. Love your legals, deport the rest.
>>
>>213209847
the <unclear> word is "doomed"
>>
>>213210229
Tanks.
>>
File: boston1704.jpg (626 KB, 1374x2304)
626 KB
626 KB JPG
>>213208773
>>213209847
Lmao. 'The church;. I wonder if it was pic related. Some things never change.
>>
Here's another fun story from Concord. Actually I pass this place on the backway to work:
https://www.concordmonitor.com/Archive/2015/10/purana-cm-100715
>finally move into a nice part of concord that isn't too far from everything but is expensive as shit because location
>new house next door gets rebuilt out of nowhere
>you goddamn know that these people aren't footing the bill for the construction
>house is packed with a few dozen Bhutanese
>loud as fuck multi-day religious ceremony is taking place outside your window
>place a "go home" sign in the window
>get called a racist and shamed in the paper

>>213210528
When I worked retail once upon a decade ago, I noticed it was a Lutheran charity organization funneling the blacks in. Sorry, but charity begins at home. I found a site that ties in with my story above.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2015/10/17/concord-nh-bhutanese-refugees-religious-ceremony-draws-neighbors-ire/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW9xomc9htw
>masons and the revolution
>>
>>213211471
There are tons of churches in New England that have rainbow flags outside of them. They have bastardized theology and are not Christian by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
Also, recently in our local elections, this creature, Safiya Wazir, just beat out this old incumbent. Again, it was all these anti-white women advocating the loudest in social media when there were stories run about her. Fun fact: she lives in one of the upper class section 8 places where my in-laws live. If NH residents want to take a chance on a foreigner serving in the NH house of representatives, that's fine. Just don't be surprised if there's accounting anomalies and other foolery that people with a room temperature IQ could have seen coming.

But of course, anti-white Rolling Stone magazine had to cover such an anomaly.
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/safiya-wazir-new-hampshire-refugee-750244/

>>213211930
My gf stopped going to one she was attending because the collection plate wasn't going to the needy and whatnot: it was for constructing tranny bathrooms in the church. Disgusted, she left and never returned. I had suggested she find a group online that takes the teachings of Christ seriously, but she instead just does her own self-study.
>>
>>213212332
>Safiya Wazir
>https://ballotpedia.org/Safiya_Wazir
FAWKIN' HELL!!! She won by like 200 votes. Clown world. YASSS SLAYYY!!! SHE'S THE FUTURE!!!
>>
>>213212332
She had such little opposition. This is why it is imperative that we not only run, but stay connected and fight this. Someone should be primarying her next election, this is intolerable.
>>213211471
This is why I am a little iffy on our “pro-church” stance, because that can be shot back at us with “Why don’t you want to resettle refugees in your state? It’s what your church wants!”
>>
>>213212604
yeah, it was real fuckin' close. Probably got all the fresh arrivals who were primed to vote on her back to "swindle the white man"

now for another unneeded story in my city involving non-whites:
https://web.archive.org/web/20190515224120/https://www.concordmonitor.com/Bail-hearing-held-in-Concord-murder-case-10616571

>white girl killed by imported nigger over $90 bag of weed
when are they going to lern?
>>
>>213213094
Mater si, magistra no ("Mother yes, teacher no")
>>
>>213213259
Something should be done locally about election fraud and refugee resettlement, they must be fought
>>
>>213213533
Not even Chris Sununu, our goveneor, has any balls over perfectly reasonable arguments

>The Times last week reported on a meeting of about 100 business leaders, government officials and members of nonprofit organizations held at the Eversource utility’s headquarters in Manchester “to search for ways that New Hampshire – which is 94 percent white – might lure other racial and ethnic groups, as well as young people.”
>The following day, Schinella posted on his Facebook page, “Northern New England is the way it is because we’re the only people who want to be here. We’re very welcoming (see the Free State Project), but don’t come here if you’re going to change everything. We like it the way it is, which is why we are here and not where you live now.”
>Responding to replies to his post, Schinella later wrote: “We don’t want or need New Hampshire to become any kind of cesspool. We have enough problems and many of us don’t want or need to pay more taxes because the new people moving in expect the same things they had in their other states. We are small; we don’t have the ability to tax our way out of problems.
>“Diversity for diversity’s sake doesn’t bring us anything. An extreme example? 1,300 illegal alien Dominican drug dealers moving from Lawrence to, say, Concord will make the state 1 percent more diverse; but it would also bring more crime, higher taxes for public safety, and higher taxes for schools to teach their children.”
>Schinella continued, “The people involved in this movement think they can bring in the ‘right’ kinds of people, but there is no guarantee of that. Central planners can’t control where people go and what they do; people move because they want to or they find opportunities; they don’t move because they don’t want to. It’s really that simple.”
continued in part 2
>>
>>213186906
>tfw Living in Stamford CT for more than 20 years

I pretty much live in a fucking enclave that belongs to NYC at this point. The saddest part of it all is that this is the only city that is stalling CT's economy from shitting the bed.

Also can republicans and people here just stfu about tolls coming to CT and start calling out on the amount of businesses leaving the state, amount of people working outside of the state, and how many new yorkers are taking over the housing market here?
>>
File: tony.png (2.08 MB, 1344x1274)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB PNG
>>213214331
“I’m doing a lot of research here into what’s going on in workforce development and have attended forums about becoming involved in the workforce,” he said. “To me, it’s about people who want to be in New Hampshire, regardless of their race or gender or anything else.”
>He said he is a native Granite Stater who relocated to Massachusetts and then chose to come back.
>“My issue is, you can’t really decide who comes here,” Schinella said. You have to want to be here. You either want to be here or you don’t. I don’t look at it as a racial thing. Idaho has a similar situation, but you have to want to be in Idaho.
>“This is all about the future of the workforce in the state. New Hampshire is aging and that’s the issue. The issue is: How do we retain young people to live in the state?.”
>“It wasn’t about race at all.”
This is coming from the State Department of Education communications director. He is literally on the front lines in terms of the detritus that makes it to our state and their offspring of which are never well behaved. This guy could have saved himself a bunch of words by simply saying
>"emotional arguments aren't shit, it all comes down to economics and the physical safety of New Hampshire natives".
Sad to see this guy sacrificed upon the alter of political correctness. You think I should reach out to him and say he was completely correct?

https://www.wmur.com/article/nh-primary-source-state-education-department-official-says-facebook-post-not-racially-motivated/22620193
>>
File: 20190331_170938.jpg (2.94 MB, 4032x2268)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB JPG
Here's a gem from a Concord Section 8 housing office when I was visiting someone.
>>
>>213199133
>muh 2nd amendment sanctuary
>>
>>213214953
>>213214331
Most people have never and will never know about what this guy actually said but the media gives the impression that there is more push back than there really is. The average person probably agrees, they just won't say anything because they are apathetic or scared. A loud vocal minority creates a chilling effect. We just need to be louder and more blunt.
>>
>>213215441
Put this on the board: >>213209847
>>
>>213214331
>>213214953
How can we be more vocal, and in what ways can we support people like Schinella, who is entirely correct. Who is he, by the way?
>>
>>213216012
Literally some local Concord guy: https://www.youtube.com/user/tonyschinella/featured
https://patch.com/users/tony-schinella
>>
File: 20181213_105330.jpg (2.14 MB, 2560x1440)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB JPG
>>213215441
>Learn English
That should trigger people enough. The average person around here, who isn't a refugee of some sorts, only knows English and bad English. No wonder why these fucking people are ghettoized and stick to their own: there's no incentive to speak English.

I work for the guy who immigrated from Mexico over 20 years ago, but it was a long fucking road to do so. He actually went through the process and found his semblance of an American Dream with a big fucking house on a dirt road in Canterbury, with two children of which he is properly red pilling them. I feel kind of bad for him. He wanted to escape the commie shit of Mexico (he literally went to Lev Bronstein's assassination point on a field trip) and the country he was trying to get away from, only to creep back up all these years later, while at the same time there are concessions made for these people that are just showing up here. It's pretty much the same argument of diminishing student loan debt: where is the loyalty to where people actually worked with the system?
>>
>>213214953
Reach out to him and give him support. Let me know how I can help.
>>
>>213215939
I will need to proceed with caution. Unsure if there are any cameras present (I didn't see any when I passed by this, but you never know). I will work on a disguise and an alibi so we can get some maximum spook going on.

>>213216012
>>213216306
>>213216571
Shieeet, he's right in town? I can make something happen.
>>
File: 20190106_070333.jpg (1.3 MB, 2560x1440)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
The gay mafia tried to boil the New Hampshire frog too fast.
>>
so jusy spitaballing, but should we be looking for the town/local level, the state level, or trying to get in the low-profile federal level as reps to get the broadest stage for these ideas?
>>
Bangor Maine checking in. How’re y’all doin with the Somali invasion?
>>
massachusetts here.
i showed my mom the story of the 2 pedos in texas busted at drag queen story, grooming the children, she sides with the pedos.
100%.

even after being informed that they are both 2 convicted pedophiles..
she still thinks the people that called them out should be arrested.

i shit you not.

also her father was a pedophile that fucked my aunt in the face, and they never did anything about it. just told us all our lives "papa used to diddle aunty.."

literally.
>>
File: al-kaprielian.jpg (38 KB, 175x262)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>213216982
>tfw I possibly could have met Al kaprielian
I saw this guy at Macy's behind the counter working who kind of looks like him and then I saw the name tag read Al. I don't want to say anything because it's a lot to go from the thing you love doing to working at a fucking department store in a mall. This guy was a big inspiration for me wanting to become a meteorologist, though that's not my profession, he made it sound exciting. Also, this is a New England accent.

https://youtu.be/ZCaveVsJfVs
>>
>>213217643
All of them
>>
>>213216755
Give him whatever aid he needs, side with him openly
>>
File: 1554324986104.png (549 KB, 613x468)
549 KB
549 KB PNG
>>213218121
This. Look at >>213212604
Fuckin'
Votes

It can happen anywhere.
>>
>>213217643
Politics is downstream from culture. This should be a war of attrition >>213206196. Shitpost and shill here, at the local level or anywhere that has influence. Inform and coordinate with people you know and trust. Thaw the chilling effect of political correctness. Small losses like >>213212604 add up. I believe that state level should be priority because what happens in California is a world away and, even if they have representation at the federal level, congress is designed to be grid locked in times of political tension. State level politics is a more manageable task and has more direct impact >>213205656.
>>
>>213218453
Also, the executive administrative state and judiciary wield so much influence and are so entrenched with partisan enemies that it is a daunting task. I have my preferences on state level.
>>
>>213218453
if we were looking at the state level should we try to go with a big Party like the GOP, a slightly smaller party like libertarians or some shit, or be independant?
>>
File: 20190117_112408.jpg (969 KB, 2560x1440)
969 KB
969 KB JPG
What did you all think of DanDalf The Green's pro-marijana testimony before the new Hampshire house of Representatives last week? Was it a grand slam?

>tfw was good friends with him in high school, sad to see what he turned into anise thirties although it's even more sad that comes from a very well-connected family in the community and the state at large. His parents are literally local celebrities.
But hey! His sister is Trad as fuck.

>>213219217
Stick with GOP. Libertarians have proven themselves unreliable. In the past couple years, there was this one libertarian member of the House of Representatives who else caught sending dick pics to some 16 year old iirc.
>>
>>213219217
GOP but not partisan to them. Follow the DSA or communist model, they work with Dems but hate many of the Dems. They’re are loyal to their party and it’s ideals, and use the Big Two parties like the Democrats as a vehicle for support and votes, subverting it and taking it over from within.
>>
>>213219470
Whoops, forgot vid

https://youtu.be/UV9nIvs2ttU
>>
>>213219217
I have suggested a multi-pronged approach, but I am open to anything.
>Chip away at state level representatives and senate. Republicans made a lot of ground at the state level during the Obama era. It's surprising that no one at least TRIES to field candidates at the state level in New England. Literally subvert Democrats by running moderate Democrats and also try to pull away votes by fielding 3rd party pet issue candidates (they can shave away votes from Democrats and other fringe groups) as well as strong Republican opposition. You could easily flip state house seats. State senate would be a little more difficult.
Intentionally split tickets to fuck candidates over.
>>
>>213187132
>>213187864
we might know each other. did any of your friends have a former housemate who suffered from testicular cancer?
>>
>>213219726
hmm that would be interesting, run as a dem-but be a an oldschool dem trying to apeal to the blue collar workers. i wonder if that would work.
>>
>>213220093
>>213219726
Might be good to either run as Reps and try the same thing, or we could have a party that enters both parties and subverts from within. If you run as republican, be like an old school dem who puts families first(even if that means women staying home) and contrast yourself with crazies who want to cut your kids dicks off and replace you
>>
>>213220093
Old school blue dog conservative democrat would probably be the model when fielding a candidate as a Dem but it largely depends where. It would lose in certain areas naturally.
>>
>>213220552
We could even field our own crazies that are secretly /ourguys/.
>>
>>213220552
>>213220576
i really feel like we need some platform that the new england /pol/ guys can create an organized and clear set of objectives, policies and plan to work from.
>>
>>213220695
Someone made a discord (yuck) but others have suggest telegram. I don't have any preference nor knowledge about what's best to use.
>>
>>213220878
Why the yuck on discord? I thought those were supposed to be good so long as you keep a tight seal on invitations and manage them
>>
Worcester county reporting in.
>>
Thread theme

https://youtu.be/uRsTOMHlU2o

>>213220878
Better with telegram
>>
>>213220964
Questionable security and privacy policy, but I am not an expert. It was more hyperbole. Most discord channels I've joined suck.
>>
>>213220964
Discord leaks your info. Telegram is encrypted.
>>213220695
We would need a NE catechism. Basic stances are:
>Pro-family
>anti-immigration (Maybe call it pro-citizen)
>Pro-localism
>anti-lobbying, Anti-monopolies, anti-big tech and censorship
>pro-America
>Pro-workers
>Union reform
>Pro-healthcare (Maybe adopt an Australia-Singapore model
>Tough on opioids, find ways for treatment that don’t allow corrupt treatment centers to make money off the crisis
>Anti-foreign wars
>anti-foreign influence
>Pro-student loan reform (follow the Tucker model posted above) >>213206440
>Pro-activism
>Pro-environment, but not in favor of the GND. Call it what it is: a Dem ploy for economic power. We are conservationists.
>>
>>213189843
I'm close by but in a much whiter town, how bad has Concord gotten?
>>
>>213221438
Anti-ruling class and elites too
>>213203375
>>
>>213221438
I can agree with that. We would just need to figure out how to work some of them out.
Perhaps we look at VT for some of their protectionist laws to help keep local buisnesses afloat and prevent immigration.

what about welfare policies? those are key issues up here and can make or break certain areas wether you win the vote or not.
>>
>>213194454
I think that Massachusetts is an even bigger shithole than we'd like to imagine, because everything south of Concord and east of Milford is full of suburban Masshole boomers and their faggot preppy children who wouldn't know what hard work or the great outdoors was if it hit them smack upside the head. In the past 15 years, it's also gotten a nice injection of 'diversity' from Lowell and Lawrence sending the usual problem types up here.
>>
>>213221467
Pretty fuckin' bad. Let's just say that for now. I couldn't imagine going to Concord High in the current year. I would lose my shit like my mother-in-law did. It was a sight to fucking see the 60-something woman running up to the landlord and complaining about how this place looks like little Baghdad. You don't even understand the amount of effort it took me to Poker Face through that entire ordeal.

When they moved in here in 1997, the most exotic persons hailed from Greece. I guess they are in the position of exotism for the newcomers I guess.

>>213221438
Sounds like a great platform.
>>
>>213196055
Good luck, that's basically the region's agriculture, forestry, and remaining manufacturing base and they're convinced that upgrading from one to two stoplights would attract the urban horde.
>>
>>213221805
I’d recommend Ship of Fools and Revolution from the Middle for some guidance as to what path to follow. Notable pundits and personalities to take note from I think are:
>Tucker Carlson (the GOAT)
>Darren J. Beattie
>Ryan James Girdusky
>Jeff Giesea
>Ann Coulter (a classic, more for immigration)
>Michelle Malkin
>>
>>213221438
That describes me and pretty much every other pol user to a T nice job, now how do we organize
>>
Hartford. Here sir!
>>
>>213221438
appealing to the sense of protestant duty and morality could work. basically aping the nu-protestant cuckolds who virtue signal about muslims.

lots of feel-good environmental symbolism too. community clambake in a pine forest clearing. guys and a dog landing a boat on a rocky beach. students in LL Bean sweaters carrying copies of longfellow. quakers having a rummage sale in a meeting house. sports bros celebrating a bruins victory with a microbrew from the berkshires. etc.

except everyone's happy and white. maybe a token black or asian who's obviously completely assimilated. the tokens would provide plausible deniability about it being some kind of "white ethnostate" propaganda.

New England: Cradle of the American Enlightenment
>>
>>213201619
What needs to happen is that smaller towns basically unionize and adopt a coherent economic policy that isn't 'let Boston real estate developers build strip malls with a dumpy chinese restaurant and a Subway'. Basically adopt some variety of the Working Families label that was successful in electing independent candidates in Connecticut who weren't part of the Democratic mafia machine that runs Bridgeport.
>>
File: NH.jpg (109 KB, 622x769)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>213222162
That shit makes me so angry
>>
>>213211930
not accepting gays is one of the most catholic things you can possibly do. being catholic is so nu-england.
>>
>>213222956
I posted the fallout of someone who spoke up about it here >>213214331
>>213214953, but yeah, that image is correct. Fuckin' saved.
>>
>>213222794
>>213222732
We can’t be afraid to be seen as “left” or “right” we simply are what we are. Nationalist-populists. We can’t let left wing demagogues steal voters because they promise economic relief. See the graph, the socially-lib economically-conservative quadrant is dead.
>>
>>213222517
I’m thinking. We can’t get infiltrated and need real people. Keep these threads going, start making content like podcasts (which I’m thinking of doing) and get involved with local politics. Also, some crazy activism against stuff like the opioid crisis might weed out the real from the fake.
>>
>>213204592
>Regionalist workers party

Good

>Pro-middle class, pro-small business, pro-religion, pro-family, anti-degeneracy

So what you're describing is akin to distributism, something that New England has embraced historically. Our economy was always founded on support of small businesses as a way to spread the means of production and prevent monopolies and exploitation. Reviving that legacy is a very solid idea .

>Pragmatic, sustainable policies in support of local communities and culture with the endgoal of reducing dependency on handouts

Based as FUCK

>against socialism and crony capitalism

Based

>markets are tools, not goals

BASED

>assimilation based immigration policy

I can only get so hard

This is the most realistic, least retarded idea for political change I've ever seen on this board, bar none. The only things I'd add are the following:

- Policies to support local farms and agriculture to keep small towns economies diverse and the population healthy

- Pro-transit policies/congestion pricing on the major interstates, partially as a way to prevent suburban sprawl and encourage growth in mid-sized cities and towns

- Loosely pro-2nd Amendment but refuse any association with the NRA, focus instead on the idea of self-defense and instituting gun training programs so people are safer around guns
>>
>>213223390
>>213205412
>>
>>213222732
>LL Bean sweaters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abWIpciRFfo N e w E n g l a n d A e s t h e t i c
>>
>>213223807
>The Race
KEK
>>
>>213205098
Just don't call it degeneracy like some powerlevel hiding untermensch. Just calmly state your case from a pragmatic point of view that makes the opposition look stupid. It's much more realistic to say 'we should focus on building up others around us and our local communities' instead of saying 'degeneracy hurts communities ban the gays' or some meme-tier statement. New England is pretty 'conservative' by a lot of standards, if you focus instead on raising the bar for behavior and encouraging people to prioritize long-term thinking, you're golden. Does that mean that some social issues that are popular elsewhere need to be put aside? Absolutely. A few gays getting married in Provincetown really just isn't important compared to 99% of the other things going on.
>>
>>213223578
Distributism is definitely the way to go
>>
>>213223390
fair enough. personally, I'm trying to think of ways to redpill the mainline protestants on circumcision.
>>
>>213222956
Hitler wasn't voted into power.
>>
>>213223578
I’d agree to that too. That stuff is good. Maybe also stricter immigration laws like penalties for hiring illegals and mandatory E-verify. >>213221438
See this post
>>
>>213223578
>Policies to support local farms and agriculture to keep small towns economies diverse and the population healthy
Sure. Right to farm is a good thing.
>Pro-transit policies/congestion pricing on the major interstates, partially as a way to prevent suburban sprawl and encourage growth in mid-sized cities and towns
The only reason urban sprawl exists is because cities are ran by morons and filled with degenerates. I agree.
>Loosely pro-2nd Amendment but refuse any association with the NRA, focus instead on the idea of self-defense and instituting gun training programs so people are safer around guns
Firm stance 2nd amendment. SHALL. NOT. INFRINGE! Follow the Swiss model, everyone should be able to use a gun and have a gun.
>>
bumping my fellow NewEnglanders, love this concept
>t. East MA fag
>>
>>213223905
besides, gays are widely known to gentrify neighborhoods and thereby act as stealth nigger removers. try finding a house in provincetown for less than $2 million
>>
>>213205656
This strategy has been done and worked before, it's how the Farmer-Labor party pushed out the Democrats in Minnesota in the 20's and 30's, same with the Progressives in Wisconsin in the same period, and the Free Silver and Populist parties against the Republicans in the 1890's and early 1900s.

The reason New England is a democratic stronghold has nothing to do with the region not being a viable area of political expansion for conservatives, it has everything to do with the national Republican party being full of brainlets and Southerners who just don't give a shit about New England at all. Like yeah, you're never going to win over New England by running some Fox News puppet, but you absolutely could with either a third party or more likely some sort of PAC that supports moderate Democrats as has been suggested elsewhere in these threads. Unfortunately for us, New England is not and never will be amenable to MAGA /pol/tards and alt-right Kekistanis, so it's unlikely that anybody here except one or two dedicated lurkers who aren't fascists or trolls could figure it out.

The tl;dr is that it's totally possible, we just need to start organizing around the one or two people here who aren't going to start posting pepe on twitter
>>
>>213224435
so true. New England isn't a fucking place for games. People dont like bullshit up here
>>
>>213223489
These threads are good but something like discord but less jewish would really help
>>
>>213222390
We might have to consult pic related from a distance. His writings are amusing at least.
>>
>>213206266
A lot of the boomers here are a lost cause, they'd rather drink their Pabst or Sam Adams and watch the Patriots/Sox/Bruins/Celtics on TV than vote.
>>
>>213224587
Telegram is the front-runner. Even Cantwell is regulated to Telegram.
>>
>>213224701
I might make a chat if I can figure out the best way to chase off infiltrators
>>
>>213224652
Or if they have the money go south to Florida or the Dominican Republic.
>>
>>213224769
just have the usual disclaimer such as
>ALWAYS ACT LIKE ANTIFA AND THE FEDS ARE HERE LURKIN' 24/7 BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR
>>
>>213224769
infiltrators could be weeded out by a good series of questions requiring understanding of NE and various political theories and ideologies . It will keep most of the worst trolls out, then regular checks for participation and not just lurking could trim most of the ones that get through
>>
besides, its not like we are doing anything illegal lol
>>
>>213224769
Easy, everyone who wants to join must send a time stamped pic of them and a minority they've killed

But seriously if you only share it here I doubt we'll get many, I don't think there's nearly as many feds and tankies on here as people think
>>
>>213224988
>>213224435
If people can't take a joke, then they're out. But I understand the line between being an autist with no tact that compromises everything. Meme and internet lingo should be kept to a minimum. National politics is a different beast than state level as it exists in the abstract to some extent, it is more subdued.
>>
>>213225197
State level politics is more subdued that is.
>>
>>213224988
Agreed, also checked
>>
>>213225197
absolutely. It gets ridiculous trying to have a real conversation and someone actualy says "kek" in a real disucssion
>>
>>213186906
FUCK DAN MALLOY
FUCK DAN MALLOY.
FUCK DAN MALLOY
FUCK DAN MALLOY.
FUCK DAN MALLOY
FUCK DAN .MALLOY..
FUCK DAN MALLOY
FUCK DAN MALLOY
FUCK DAN MALLOY
FUCK DAN .MALLOY
FUCK DAN MALLOY
OH AND FUCK DAN MALLOY

Everyone who voted for Dan Malloy should be shot..
>>
>>213225359
F
>>
>>213217643
All of them, but it needs to start at a local level first. Federal offices are red herrings and often draw the lion's share of funding.

The Tea Party (boomer though it was) is the ultimate proof that the way to bring about political change is just to get really pissed off at a local level and start taking state governments by storm, then change the rules so that it's impossible for the Democrats to change a state back against the will of the people already there, or even just prove to be effective at giving people what they want as opposed to telling people what they need. New England (although this is changing) hasn't had a serious attempt at changing our current direction in decades, we've been ruled by capitalist, pro-globalization moderates for so long now that we've forgotten what it's like to have a genuine alternative I think. This is changing, Charlie Baker in Massachusetts is creating breathing room for some more unorthodox opinions, but we need more than that.

>>213219573
This is precisely the way to do it, if we wanted to. Learn from your opponents, don't think that just because your enemy uses a tactic that that tactic is somehow 'tainted' or 'bad'. The DSA has been very successful and it started the same way we're starting to talk about things now.

>>213221438
This is the correct platform. Focus on reform, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, the reality is that things like healthcare and student loan reform are important and necessary, we just don't necessarily need to embrace the Democrat's ideas about them. Focus on the working class, families, and the middle class. Don't engage with any ethnostate memery as some other anons are suggesting, focus on localization. Also, environmentalism is a very big deal here and pushing for conservationism is a surefire way to unite rural conservative landowners (protected land means higher land values for abutting owners) with the activist types.
>>
Here's a photo from inside the NE Telegram group!
>>
>>213225197
it's easier to operate in the native mode of a "spiritual but not religious" protestant than it is to translate redneck-style memery into something they can understand

I definitely appreciate a more subtle approach than "OMG THEY R TAKING OUR JOBS," however. something more like, "the life sciences will revolutionize the 21st century and boston is the world leader. don't you want to be a part of it?" that may get kids in random places like weymouth and stoughton asking questions about why harvard imports chinese spies by the trillion instead of looking for potential in-state.
>>
Anyone else planning to move out of CT very soon?
>>
Fuck Puerto Ricans
>>
>>213223390
>lolbertarians are basically dead, while an entire quadrant of economically liberal socially conservative people is unexploited by either party

Really activates my almonds. Looks like there's ground for the taking, boys.

>>213224769
Building an internet movement is...I dunno. Good luck, honestly. I think that the best bet is to not bother recruiting a single person from 4chan, the last time 4chan tried to do anything in new England it was a massive cringefest with Kekistanis and Proud Boys, which ended in a fuckhuge riot that made the entire anti-system crowd look insanely retarded.

If we're serious, we should start trying to recruit people to an actual, legit organization based around some sort of manifesto, and start recruiting people to challenge local offices.

>>213225197
>>213225328
Agreed 100%. MAGApedes and Kekistanis need to be immediately given the boot.
>>
>>213186906
You’re all deep blue faggots
Fuck off
>>
>>213197500
>>>213197294
>Manchester, Nashua, and Keene all suck. Portsmouth would be amazing if we could remove the undesirables.
You shut your mouth! Keene rules!
>>
>>213226613
>You’re all deep blue faggots
Are you in the region? No? We aren't even conspiring to fundamental change the electorate of anywhere else. Fuck off.
>>
>>213226606
>MAGApedes and Kekistanis
wtf don't you think Chick-Fil-A is TOTALLY BASED AND REDPILLED for FUCKING THE GAYS? it's literally /our fried chicken franchise/ here up north
>>
>>213227028
>>213226080
>>213226244
>>213226606
How do you do, based centipedes!
>>
>>213226080
I didn’t pay enough attention during the days of the tea party, how did they go about making waves? I think there should be a heavy use of activism.
>>213226606
I’m working on some stuff. I can give you guys some things to read from all over but no full manifesto.
>>
>>213226613
t. outsider
>>
>>213226851
keene is the fucking model of liberal economics in NH though..
>>
>>213227199
i mean im down for reading what you got.
>>
>Be living in NH
>Comfy thread
>(((NatSoc))) user shows up
>Ruins the thread

I WANT NEW YORK FAGGOTS OUT OF MY COMFY REGION THREAD
>>
>>213227188
pray, 'tis a fine autumn day in this haven of millipedes. m'lady is on a stroll with her dear pekingese and the boys are sailing the regatta. mayn't you wish to stay for a finger of applejack and opine on worldly matters like two gentlemen of distinction? why, just yesterday one Blakeslee Talbot hath published a learned tract in the review of arts and letters.
>>
>>213226613
We swing state now

>>213227367
what do you expect? Keene State College is there and is saddled on the boarder of Vermont.
>>
>>213227199
>the tea party
they basically shouted a bunch of westborough baptist-tier talking points about "git dem gubmint outta muh guns," while inadvertently ruining the potential of the unrelated Boston Tea Party, a small fun-loving local libertarian party with the slogan, "let's party like it's 1776"
>>
File: CqDcpkVWEAEKWuY.jpg (138 KB, 1200x796)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>213227443
Gotta get Back on track. Is there a WMUR waifu ranking list and if so, why is Erin Fehlau at the top?
>>
Reporting from CT

We're fucked here boys, send help asap
>>
>>213227872
fuck kill marry
>>
>>213227430
>Ship of Fools, Tucker Carlson. A book.
>Tucker’s whole show.
>The twitter accounts I posted >>213222390
There are some awesome threads there that I would highly recommend. These are smart people.
>Revolution from the middle by Sam Francis, more a collection of essays.
>https://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2019/03/against-the-dead-consensus
>https://americanmind.org/essays/defend-america-defeat-multiculturalism/
>https://www.trevorloudon.com/2019/02/democrats-allow-communists-to-infiltrate-their-party-across-the-nation/ Less ideological, more practical knowledge
>https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/06/economic-nationalism-21st-century-free-market-ideology-cold-war-era-20th-century-individual-liberty/amp/
And some other stuff I probably got hidden away, I’d have to look
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 197x256)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Fitchburg here
>>
>>213227937
Vincent Kennedy McMahon is your only hope...
>>
Good evening delegates
My name is marty walsh and
I'm an alcoholic

BRISTOL COUNTY GUY
>>
>>213227199
>How did they go about making waves

As I understand it? Local organizing combined with a new Congressional caucus that supported local races in the states they were active in. Basically, it was a relationship where the campaign organizers for people within their congressional caucus would work to support local candidates and vice versa. In this manner, the caucus reinforced its own position by changing their state's governments.

Interestingly, the Democrats have their own pro-working class anti-globalist caucus, much of which is even in New England: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Collar_Caucus

It was founded only three years ago and hasn't yet set down deep roots.

Members from New England:

- John Larson (Connecticut-1, AKA Central and Northwest CT)

- Joe Courtney (Connecticut-2, AKA Eastern CT

- Chellie Pingree (Maine-1, AKA Southern Coast)

- Seth Moulton (Massachusetts-6, AKA the North Shore)

- Stephen Lynch (Massachusetts-8, AKA South Shore)

- Ann McLane Kuster (New Hampshire-2, AKA North and West NH)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can see, many of these areas are working class, often places where Trump won in 2016 or places where Republicans win local offices regularly.

What I'm saying is that the potential leadership for what we want ALREADY EXISTS, we just need to start tapping into it and organizing at a local level to reinforce these people so they feel comfortable maneuvering against the current leadership of the Dems in Congress, while we and others reshape things locally.
>>
File: KellyAnnCicalese.jpg (80 KB, 750x550)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>213227872
HNNNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
File: AntoinetteAntonio.jpg (139 KB, 1200x762)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>213227872
>HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.png
>>
Can you assholes come down to North Carolina and retrieve your friends and relatives? I'm getting real tired of you people crowding up the place.
>>
>>213228384
Teaming up with those Dems might be a good idea. What’s their platform?
>>
>>213228800
Evict them and send them back yourself
>>
Aight, break the bread.
>>
>>213228865
I'm unsure. I think that if we wanted to do it, we should focus on a manifesto and building local support. Prove ourselves a little, then start looking for support higher up.
>>
>>213228865
>>213229466
i think playing both sides would be a good idea on this case. put the same positions forward from both dems and GOP, confuse the shit outa people, and while we sit in agreement, makeing the others look like extremist outliers, not popular place to be in NE
>>
>>213229466
We have our positions, we’ll just need to write the manifesto explaining why we feel that way about those issues.
>>
>>213229861
>manifesto

our platform, words like manifesto scare people lol
>>
New thread: >>213230112
>>
>>213229861
The devil's always in the details. I doubt that we could agree on it via consensus, we'd have to basically have one enterprising anon write it.
>>
>>213230131
why new thread?
>>
>>213230225
>>213230080
Yeah, I might be able to do it. But I’d like help. I’m a good writer but also I’m bad at putting political shit together because there’s so much my autistic self includes everything.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.