[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: trump-2020-bandana.jpg (127 KB, 1200x630)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
I will never forget how proud I felt when Ronald Reagan got elected...!! I got the same exact feeling seeing Trump get elected too! I was watching Fox News on the same TV set I own to this day... Reagan stood up and shouted into my television... "What a tremendous victory!" And when I looked through that bright screen that was broadcasting his victory... I heard someone say in a whisper over my headphones that his words were so loud they can be heard by all the residents of Washington, DC... It was a speech I have never forgotten!

And that is why Trump needs to win in 2020, he is the only POTUS we have had who can recreate that feeling and optimism.
>>
File: trump zionism 75.png (827 KB, 1102x895)
827 KB
827 KB PNG
>>213231544
lol nope
>>
>>213231544
>will you vote
Lemme stop you there. I don’t play Zionist games
>>
>>213231544
I won't be voting for him again. I've come to the realization that Trump was chosen for the presidency to serve as a safety valve for white political discontent. The underlying goal of his presidency was to pacify the white populace and prevent them from becoming more racially conscious and radicalized in their beliefs. If someone like Hillary were elected, we'd be hanging niggers from lampposts by now. Trump is a morphine drip to make whites think that they've won a major battle, when in reality, he's a continuation of the same establishment that he vowed to dismantle and destroy.
>>
shills ITT lmao

fags
>>
>>213231631
This desu. At least with that cunt we’d have a boogaloo by now
>>
Of course!
I am a single issuer voter:
All liberal progressive scum must go!
>>
>>213231544
I think I will be voting Andrew Yang this time round and (I THINK) my dad will be as well. But my mom is still on the Trump Train.
>>
>>213231544
voting legitimizes your tyrants. I will claim to have voted for whomever causes the biggest division between Americans
>>
>>213231544
>angering millions of leftists and /pol/tards with my vote.
Count me in.
>>
>>213231880
post under a location flag you lying rat
>>
>>213231960
>anger people who think you're actually getting something while jews secretly get everything while claiming trump is a nazi
>>
>>213231631
>If someone like Hillary were elected, we'd be hanging niggers from lampposts by now.
No, you will be in the same place were the le pen voters are now.
>>213231770
being this larper.
>>
>>213231587
Cant wait to see the "pro-white" incel neetsocs joining the rain of tears of the left this 2020.
>>
>>213231544
Fuck no.

I voted for Hillary in 2016 and will vote for Biden in 2020.
>>
If you vote Biden over Trump, it means you like old men touching little girls in front of hundreds of cameras and you should kill yourself.
https://youtu.be/MvfddDIisi0
>>
>>213231631
>it was her turn!
you discord shills are all going to die soon
when the Iranians fall...then you will understand.
>>
I am. What's the democrats message besides hate Trump?
>>
If he gets reelected, it'll be the biggest FUCK YOU to Democrats. On the contrary, he hasn't produced a concrete wall that he promised us since his campaign. It's a rather tricky tradeoff. Vote for Trump to piss of Dems or vote for someone who's the "lesser of the evils". They're all puppets so might as well have one that I can at least enjoy for the next 4 years. Seeing Dems seething at the mere mention of the name "Trump" is a very beautiful sight.
>>
>>213231544
Fuck no. If RBG gets replaced before 2020, there is a literally 0% chance I vote for him
>>
>>213231544
no. as long as kushner is there nope >>213231587
>>
>>213231544
>Being old enough to vote
Old faggots need to get off my board
>>
bump
>>
not voting, doesn't interest me

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.