[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>Half a century after the fall of Nazi Germany
>See this shit

Wat do?
>>
File: photo (1).jpg (4 KB, 74x73)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>219219610
Imagine the Smell of her naughty snatch-
>>
>>219219610
be glad that you live in a world where people can do whatever they want to themselves if they feel like it since it doesnt affect you at all in any way what so ever you shouldnt have an issue with it.
>>
>>219219658
Superb. Well done.
>>
>>219219610
that just looks applied makeup. unlike some other freaks who get actually operations to look like some demon lord
>>

▲▲
>>
>>219219610
Fap, what else?
>>
Fuck her
>>
>>219219702
Halt die Gusche!
>>
>>219219610
>im here for the job interview
>>
>>219219979
crine
>>
>>219219702
>doesnt affect you in anyway
You keep repeating this kike doesnt make it true
>>
File: 1561844633920.png (64 KB, 657x527)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>219219702
If somebody was murdered on the other side of the country that wouldn't affect me in any way at all, but if murder was legalized, the consequences would ripple through society. Deforming your body should be banned, but luckily this woman is just wearing Halloween makeup.
>>
>>219219610
oh my god, I thought this was a picture someone made, not a picture of something.
>>
>>219219610
Purge
>>
>>219220268
Granted, somebody had to apply the makeup and props to her.
>>
>>219220151
>If somebody was murdered on the other side of the country that wouldn't affect me in any way at all, but if murder was legalized, the consequences would ripple through society. Deforming your body should be banned, but luckily this woman is just wearing Halloween makeup.
eh, that's a false equivalence and not a valid argument
>>
>>219219610
>Wat do?
I think America is past the point where it can be fixed without taking extremist measures. Unless you find a way to revive Hitler you are fucked.
>>
>>219219702
>if they feel like it since it doesnt affect you at all in any way what so ever you shouldnt have an issue with it.
I'll thank you not to presume to speak for me on behalf of what I have issues with. I have seen the ruinous effects that the attitude you describe have on your society and I would prefer that me and mine not suffer those same effects.
>>
>>219220516
Thats not a false equivelency the example makes complete sense.
>>
>>219219702
I would kill people like you a million times over if could bring total extermination of your kind.
>>
>>219220962
>Thats not a false equivelency the example makes complete sense
no it doesn't. If murder was legalized, it would directly affect you because rather than just affect what "ripples through society," you could murdered.
You're trying to equate what somebody does to themselves and their own body and appearance, to somebody directly harming other people. And yeah, it's a false equivalence.
>>
>>219219610
it honestly is all so tiring, these degenerative people only truly support their vice-ridden dream of society. a society where no one works, and delves into a unquenchable thirst for attention, majority of the time suicide.

explain to me why i should expose my future children to television, public school, or any public facets where my child could be exposed to the degenerates of today?

to conclude fuck boomers, you created this
>>
>>219219658
based
>>
>>219219702
But that kind of appearance indeed does affect other peoples unless of course their eyes are split from their souls, which is favourite job of hollywood jews. They split your feelings from your every sense and morality, they make you single entity with no safety around. They destroy your mind until there is nothing left except physical pleasure in hope of filling that deep hole they dug inside you. sage
>>
>>219220971
this 100%
>>
>>219219702
Ahh the worldview of the white libtard that has destroyed western civilization.

"just dont care bigot"

kys rat
>>
>>219219610
Nothing, it shall decay of it's own.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.