[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Jeff is a friend. I’ve known him for around 25 years. We eat dinner together and I’ve travelled with him. He is a clean gentleman. The young women I’ve brought to him have been willing and eager to travel with us. We’ve made great memories and never committed any crimes other than perhaps speeding in a Ferrari in Palermo. Just thought Id add objective truth to the lies being told about Jeffrey. The photo is how I know jeffrey - loves kids and education.
>>
show your flag kike
>>
>>219448991

> The story of 2 Jews.
>>
>>219448991

Yeah right. The pedo Epstein deserves the rope.
>>
>>219448991
The elites really do love Epstein though. They hold him up as one of the best people they know. They talk about him constantly. I still don't understand why, but they really enjoy him for some reason.
>>
>>219450248
maybe because he let's them fuck 14 year olds on his private island?
>>
hey feds, op is frens with the pedo. you should check him for cp.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.