[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Seriously, why are they a thing and if they happen to be for extreme shitposters (Pedophiles for examples), why do they only affect one board?

It happend now 4 times and only on /v/. I guess Hiroshitmoot is just aiming for money but seriously, its annoying
>>
>>1023548
It's because of /pol/. Might not need range bans if we didnt have mentally ill people rallying on this site to break laws and harass people.
>>
>>1023548
Buy a pass
>>
>>1023564
to be fair, the /pol/ cancer only increased after the left-wing bullshit settled itself on 4chan.
If it was the other way around, /co/ would be Hitler central and not muh feminism.

>>1023647
This is 4chan, not SomethingAwfull. If it would ask me for a consideration like Wikipedia did or a reminder, then sure would have done that but this is basically goading / forcing me to pay for one. I once paid for the pass before Hiroshitmoot was the owner and it was great. Captcha a shit. But this is just bullshit.
>>
>>1023709
deal with it
>>
>>1023719
Well, guess I keep resetting the router than.
>>
>>1023647
>>1023719
>defending this behavior

Kill yourself, mod.
>>
>>1023832
Keep being emotionally affected by a chinese cartoons website champion
>>
>>1023709
What left wing bullshit? All I see here is the extreme right vs everyone else.
>>
File: CtHyTmSVUAECC2N.jpg (73 KB, 650x561)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
Because /pol/tards and 4chan autists get so easily triggered when their safe space isnt "Respected" they keep reporting everything
>>
>>1023873
I only post things that are breaking rules. Honestly, your logic is idiotic if you want to argue that not knowing about the rules should exempt you from them, or that the rules are something that is preventing you from fully expressing your beautiful snowflake self. What you're understanding is that all innovation comes from being limited in some way. You can't handle total freedom, trust me. But 4chan is so loosely regulated that it almost feels like total freedom at time. But it's not, as there are a few things that everyone would appreciate you not do. If you figure out to not do these things, then you won't be breaking the rules, and you won't even get banned for anything.
I think that most people think this is too much effort or something and just can't wrap their heads around actually learning something instead of literally wasting time compeltely unproductively. It's a societal problem honestly, it goes far beyond 4chan. It's just that here you get to see it in a very raw form. It's interesting as hell, I just wish everyone would respect this place.
>>
>>1023882
>I only post things that are breaking rules.
LOL i mean report woops
>>
>>1023882
>le rules
Rules are irrelevant, the amount of reports is all that matters.
And when trigered autists gets mad their safe space and board culture isnt being followed they sperg collectively.

This is no longer a site for freedom and fun, it is about groups of autists trying to create a hivemind culture and get mad when they are called out for their autism.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.