[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_1667.jpg (96 KB, 1024x718)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
4chan has broken the NAP.

>no moderators or janitors, only polictial activists pushing individual personal agendas and/or acting upon bribes
>shitting on what little community remains by ignoring the blatant problems and suggestions/comments submitted that detail the cancers destroying boards
>destroying boards that restored chan culture and community under the thinly veiled excuse that it would be too much work to push political agendas and take bribes for any additional boards
>cowering from the communities and members they betray as they cannot concoct a big enough lie or even strings of lies about their actions, much less have enough spine to honestly admit what they are doing
>sacraficing 4chan to chase shekels instead of realizing their precious shekels would flow naturally with a thriving community of boards impartially moderated according to rules with mods being strictly supervised
>the freezing of /mlpol/
>the destruction of /mlpol/
>the genocide of Polestrians
>taking revenge upon those you deliberately targeted for punishment out of personal hate under the guise of a prank because the prank produced a tiny ember of what 4chan used to be before been here 2 days now mods started their personal agenda wars.

You have betrayed those whom actually carry and prop up this site with not just traffic but by trying to be part of what fragmented and heavily damaged communities are left. It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick new normal. We cannot give up nor give in, /mlpol/. We cannot forget that tiny ember we found in our new board that has been sacrificed upon the alter of damaged bloated egos. We cannot forget the friendships we have made and we cannot forget each other.

Shame on you 4chan.
>>
tg;dr
>>
>>
imagine typing all of this
>>
>>1246996
wayq
>>
how autistic do you need to be to type this shit
>>
Autism.
>>
Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.
>>
>>1247026
fucking white
>>
File: IMG_1693.jpg (37 KB, 400x400)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>1247019
Severely, but that's where /mlpol/ has unchallenged power you faggot.
>>
>>1247060
t. /gsg/
>>
>>1247026
pretty based tb.h
>>
>>1247097
Thank you.
>>
File: 1488928247001.jpg (23 KB, 720x720)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>
you discordbros are getting pretty involved in your larping, remember to take it easy once in a whie
>>
...Anonymous
04/06/17(Thu)19:19:34 No.173280726
I am really sorry for Arumba's hispanic wife to be honest. Not only does he quit his confy 6 figure job to play video games, he isn't even good at it
>>
>shitting on what little community remains by ignoring the blatant problems and suggestions/comments submitted that detail the cancers destroying boards
I can confirm. I told the mods that /pol/ was cancer shitting up literally every other board and they didn't delete it. This means they are a bunch of partisan political shits, and we should string them up.
>>
Maybe this thread will help me. I downloaded monks and mystics and installed it in the dlc folder, but the activator crashes immediately upon starting, and it isn't showing up in the launcher.

What am I doing wrong?
>>
has anyone ever been pranked this hard?
>>
>>1247113
If he quit a 6 figure job then he probably has enough to sit around and play video games
>>
>>1246996
You think they care? They don't. I don't even know what they care about anymore. Ads don't bring in nearly enough to run the site, Jim could be right about data mining. If that's turns out to be true hiro wouldn't give a damn about board culture or not just making sure enough unique users are here. Which pol and b provide pretty easily everything else for them isn't important. What ever happens, happens if hiro doesn't bring back mlpol, mo, or vint and instead nukes qa there won't be anything really left to prop up 4chan.
>>
If they've broken the NAP doesn't that mean we get to break out the nukes?
>>
File: the future you chose.png (132 KB, 1006x297)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>1246996
theyve started enforcing GR15 once more on /qa/, but conveniently none of the other GRs that might as well not even exist. mods are biased now and always have been.
>>
sorry that your discord group can't raid when mods do what they want
>>
>>1247157
to further elaborate on this image since a lot of /pol/lacks werent there, some mod broke or some shit and just started deleting tons of threads completely at random. the horse girls thread it mentions was for that weird animu which didnt belong on /mlp/ at all. the catalog was dropped to about 5 pages and everyone who asked the mods what was happening was also banned and had their topic removed.
>>
>>1246996
I heard mlpol has a dot net
just sayin
>>
>>1247172
Orly?
>>
>>1247111
>Larping
Hello /leftypol/
>>
>>1247117
The mods are lazy shitheads who don't even care anymore. The only way 4chan can get fixed is if either Hiro fires all the mods, or he's forced to remove them due to overwhelmingly evidence of corruption.

>>1247157
Mods will take any existing global rule and twist it. People were being banned for making HWNDU threads and the mods cited Global Rule 8 as their excuse. How the fuck is watching a livestream considered doxing or raiding?
>>
File: 1491263480899.png (436 KB, 1889x1889)
436 KB
436 KB PNG
<chorus>
Do you hear /mlpol/ sing;
Singing the song of angry friends?
It is the REEE-ing of two joined boards who will not be twain again!
When some trobbing pony cock can be seen clearly in the thumbs,
This is the life we want to start when tomorrow comes!
Will you join in our crusade? Who will be strong and stand with me?
Beyond the Shareblue shills, the reddit fag, and BBC,
Come join in the fight for a proud white board safe for Pony!
<chorus>
Will you risk a perma ban so that our banner may advance?
The mods are faggots anyway; stand up and take the chance!
This March of the /pol/nies will alter the face of the chans!
<chorus>
https://youtu.be/47E2tfK5QAg - Song Related
>>
>>1247246
>How the fuck is watching a livestream considered doxing or raiding?
we's good boys

we dindu nuffin
>>
File: 1475550219325.png (58 KB, 525x490)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>1247274
A beautiful song
>>
File: IMG_1836.png (446 KB, 850x540)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
>>1247274
Magnificent!
>>
>>1247301
>>1247320
Glad u think so. Know n e audio/video fags who can help me on a venture? ^_^
>>
File: without.png (254 KB, 477x724)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>>1247070
this
we are growing stronger every day
you think stabbing us will end it
but there is no escape
we will be there
and every mistake feeds us
there is no escape
they tried to warn you
you only had to listen
you made your bed
now lie in it
but dont call it a grave
it is the future you chose
>>
>>1247520
Indeed.

Watch the catalog for the URL to our new home brother.
>>
File: IMG_1833.jpg (73 KB, 1024x505)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_1831.png (127 KB, 300x449)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>
File: IMG_1803.jpg (117 KB, 597x329)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>
>>1246996
it hurts too much anon.
I had forgotten what hope felt like until that day.
I tried going back to /pol/, but i can't. I just can't.
what are we supposed to do anon, it's gone, and i dont think it's coming back. we really do have nowhere else to go
>>
>>1246996
>>1247274
>>1247301
>>1247520
>>1247748
>>1247898
>>1247942
Your argument:
>Its ok when I do it, but not when you do it
What you look like to everyone who isn't stupid:
>we good boys, we raidin nuffins, turning ouah lies around, aspiring /intl/ goons!
>>
>>1248174
Consider our new home too.
>>
>>1248697
Fascinating.
>>
>>1246996
As true now as it was two weeks ago.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.