[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

What kind of life do you want for yourself?
>>
One where I can make money from home.
>>
One where I am permanently content.
In other words one where I can od on benzos.
>>
File: 1483161223620.jpg (360 KB, 700x989)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
I want to wake up into the body of a young boy in the mid 90s. See BBS culture, imageboards from the start, live a life with nobody but myself, lots of anime, 2hu, comikets, visual novels, cosplaying, everything, for as long as possible. This life went extremely wrong, it was a huge disaster, so everyday I beg that the day I die I can get a second chance to live this dream of life. I really want it, and think of this everyday, but I know I'm just a little animal who will die and nothing else.
>>
File: thinking.png (35 KB, 565x534)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>1459649
a peaceful life of discovery and enjoyment,
maybe something similar to my current life,
but with a little more freedom from my worries
of doing certain things, if anything,
i'd say the life i already live is good in of itself,
i wouldn't trade the present for anything
>>
File: 💖.png (499 KB, 650x816)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
I have what I want for myself!
It's now about giving it all back to the world!
>>
>>1460467
lucky.
>>
A life of excitement, danger, violence, and ultimately the destruction of reality itself.
>>
i just want to be a side character in aria: the animation and wave to akari every day as she rows her gondola down the canal past my home and i want a nice job and a cute gf and have everything be calm and nice forever
>>
File: watching screen.gif (3.69 MB, 1400x794)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB GIF
I want to be imprisoned by thoughts of life.
I want to know the boredom of existence.
I want to comfort myself with escape.
I want to drift through endless night.
I want to see the light.
I never want it to stop.
>>
I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across the floors of silent seas.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.