[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qa/ - Question & Answer


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



Previous thread: >>1721038

Hiro, can you reinstate /l/ - Lolikon?
Not only could it be a containment board for all the loli/shota lovers out there, but it will reduce the shitposting to a minimum and make all sides happy. It's literally beneficial for everybody since those who dislike it won't see it as much anymore and those who do have a place to go the fuck back to and be contained in.
>>
No.
>>
yes
>>
perhaps
>>
Reply hazy try again.
>>
There's no reason not to. Just disallow 3dcg and 3dpd and maybe lock western shit to one thread or something. Please make it happen. You already allow it on /b/ so there's no reason not to make a containment board for it. Last time you needed to delete it because of cp spam but nowadays there are more mods so it wont be an issue.
>>
>>1727540
This.
And also lock oppai "loli" to one thread
>>
There is absolutely nothing wrong with loli, why isn't there a board yet?
>>
File: 012.jpg (151 KB, 827x550)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>1727373
>>
die pedo
>>
>>1727585
I don't think mods want to wrestle with and appease pedos who will eventually fill the board with CP. It's not like you mutants are buying passes or clicking ads either.
>>
>>1727717
You must be one of these people who assume that fiction is as harmful as reality. One of those who are the first to scream to ban certain video games because they include violence.
>>
>>1727721
Remind me why /l/ was shut down again?
>>
>>1727724
Outsiders.
>>
At the very least allow SFW loli to be allowed on /a/. The board does not exist for PC loonies like Inspector Redwood and I_AM_ABIB to delete threads at their leisure. I am all for 3Dposting and irrelevant discussion to be moderated, but there is nothing wrong with discussing and enjoying SFW 2D loli and the material they originate from.
>>
>>1727721
stop making us look bad with the violent video game argument.

>>1727724
most people say lack of moderation and how it was very likely to scare off advertisers from 4chan all together. now that 4chan has enough moderation power and ads that likely won't be scared off, many people think that /l/ or /ls/ can be brought back.
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>1727717
I kinda wanna stay out of this but just to say, that doesn't happen on loli boards at all.
You don't have to pay much attention or even deliberately look for loli at all to realize there is a huge gap between people who want to post 2D loli and people who want to post CP.
>>
>>1728132
Making who look bad?
You didn't address what that person said, you just gave their argument a name and ignored it.

Reality is not the same as fantasy. This is a fact.
>>
>>1728470
The reality is that /b/'s loli threads get 3DCG posters in it and that the other loli board started to share real CP and began to resemble librechan on the dark web.

It would require constant mod supervision and in the end of the day the core demographic of it would be pedophiles who regularly go on the darkweb and spread news of the site to their CP circles as a place for them to discuss "things".

And frankly having gone on a few discussion boards with pedophiles in the darkweb they're all retarded 'tfw no loli gf' kind of posters who can't come to terms with who they are...
And the worst part is the ones who have are the ones sharing their terabyte, 50 character encrypted CP vids.
>>
bumping for interest
>>
Here are the rules of 8 /loli/, I think they are reasonable and make sure it won't become a cp discussion/sharing board like >>1728518
suggested

"1. The global rules apply. That means no cp or anything else illegal in America.

2. No posting of images that are traces or recreations of cp, nor any 3D renders that are realistic or lifelike. Anything that violates the DOST test will be removed.

3. This is a 2D/3DCG lolicon zone. Pedophilia discussion is not welcome.

4. /d/eviant fetishes such as furry and futa belong in their respective containment threads. Extreme fetishes such as scat and guro must be spoilered in addition.

You can still request and post them when necessary in the drawthread and request thread.

5. Please keep source requests in the request thread.

6. Meta discussions and any questions you have about the board, the mods or the rules can be directed towards the meta thread.

7. For the sake of quality control, carlarts, stick figures, and other poor quality western art styles should be kept in the toon thread.

(11/12) All western/cartoon art will be kept in the /co/ntainment thread, except when it is a reference or a completed work as part of an original content creation thread (i.e. drawthread, anon game development, etc.).

8. For the sake of quality control, western original western 3DCGs will be deleted. 3D models from video games, cartoons and anime style models are still fine.

9. When making an image dump thread, OP should try to post at least 15 images (3 posts' worth of images) to start out. Don't just make a request and not contribute to your own thread!

While cartoons are still allowed, consider visiting >>>/delicious/ for a board dedicated to "western lolis". Help them grow!"
>>
File: Laughing out loud.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>1728517
> this got banned on /a/ the other day, I think stuff like this should be fine as long as it covers privates, anything else is just opinions on wether it's safe or not
> I think stuff like this should be fine as long as it covers privates
A band aid? One a girl with no pants, not underwear, and is presenting? Anon are you a robot of some kind?

Then again, the kind of dudes who argue for posting /e/ material on worksafe boards seem to honestly think only nipples and vagina count as 'nudity', so I guess there' precedent for this, but it won't stop me from laughing at you.
>>
bump for loli
>>
Unbeknowst to most people we have one board ONE board that allows loli.

/u/
They have never, in all their days shit up the place. They have tasteful loli threads with porn. Nobody gets their panties in a twist, no 3dpd, no bullshit, just lolis

That could be /l/
>>
>>1729353
Because yuri is the purest thing.
>>
>>1729158
>quality control
EZ
>>
So you realized you were never getting an epic 2d/random board and decided to step it up even further and start crusading for a pedo board. you niggers really need to find something else to do
>>
Let me tell you why a loli board will never happen.

>>>/a/165025832
>>>/a/165027460
>>>/a/165027677
>>>/a/165027822
>>>/a/165027967
>>>/a/165028071
>>>/a/165028166
>>>/a/165028071

There you thats you fellow ''lolicon 2D only'' fags.
>>
>>1728518
>50 character encrypted CP vids.
If they are encrypted regular people don't have much to fear.
>>
>>1727373
Wow
Am I the only one who wants to give her a good hugging?
>>
>>1731100
The entire world is against us.
>>
>>1731170
I wonder why most people who are against lolis (gov., advertisers.. etc) are mostly jewish/support jews openly.
>>
>>1731100
Maybe don't start talking about CP and they would last longer.
>>
>>1727373
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>1731100
Do you seriously think ABIB has anything better to do on Thanksgiving and Black Friday than going onto an imageboard and power tripping?
>>
>>1731362
No one started talking about CP before they got deleted.
>>
>>1727373
Please bring back /l/, but allow western toon lolis too
>>
>>1727373
yes pls
>>1731853
fuk no
>>
bump for lolis
>>
File: 1505871301718.jpg (287 KB, 600x873)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>1731853
This
>>
Important thread.
>>
Apparently posting about anime on /a/ is off-topic now if the anime contains lolis?
>>
>>1733144
Shoujo Ramune might be R-18 but it's not purely for fapping, it's a meaningful story about adult-child relationships, this is especially apparent if you've read the VN it's based off. The portrayal of Koma-chan's romantic feelings for her friend is very maturely handled. In any case it's undeniably an anime and so claiming discussion about it doesn't "pertain to anime or manga" is ridiculous.
>>
>>1733156
How is he ban evading? That's not a global ban.
>>
>>1733156
>you have been banned from /a/
>posts on /qa/
>banevading
>>
bump for lolis
>>
File: 1223.jpg (46 KB, 365x445)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>
>>1727724
A few dedicated spammers from SA. (probably that one cunt that got arrested for CP, actually, the one vehemently against loli)

The solution is simple: bring back not4chan and host it there.
>>
File: 1159.gif (443 KB, 237x237)
443 KB
443 KB GIF
>>
File: 35845571.jpg (1.19 MB, 1200x2000)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
Please do love the lolis.
>>
Please bring it back
>>
How are we going to make actual progress towards making this happen?
>>
>>1727373
I support this idea
>>
>>1735978
Keep posting on these threads until it spontaneously happens.
>>
bump for loli board
>>
>>1736190
G
>>
bump for loli
>>
Cute, not pedo.
>>
lol i
>>
LOLOLOLOLI
>>
I want to commit a crime
>>
>>1727373
Isn't it deleted nowadays because it's illegal in certain countries?
>>
>>1738598
i swear. every thread has someone ask this. the exact reason it was deleted is debated, but most if not all say it was because of either scaring away advertisers, lack of moderation power to keep actually child born at bay, or both.
>>
>>1730996
same
>>
File: 1508341058516.png (877 KB, 974x1200)
877 KB
877 KB PNG
Bump for /l/
>>
>>1738596
don't unless she is actually 100
>>
>>1728518
>the core demographic of it would be pedophiles who regularly go on the darkweb
citation needed.
>>
>>1740731
> Implying people on 4chan can follow rules.
> Implying people on 4chan can contain themselves when discussing their fetish.
> Implying people who have a lolicon fetish won't be seen as fellow travelers by at least two handfuls of actual pedos.
> Implying these pedos will not bend, twist, and poke holes in every rule in order to introduce the real thing in to the board.
> Implying lolicons actually self moderate, and won't allow such things to happen like resting lambs.
I look forward to being proven wrong.
>>
>>1740801
then just relax the rules about posting loli/shota outside of /b/
>>
>>1740801
not an argument
>>
/l/ when?
>>
>>1742218
this
>>
bump for loli
>>
sure...
>>
>>1743357
How to read nip?
>>
>>1744164
Just be yourself
>>
File: 1158.gif (987 KB, 250x205)
987 KB
987 KB GIF
>>1742218
>>
>>1727373
please make it happen
>>
>>1727373
>>
File: 1511095927766.png (1.95 MB, 1500x1500)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
>>1745506
who cares about /pol/ lel
>>
>>1742218
This.
>>
very nice
>>
Why do you need /ls/ when you have /qa/?
>>
You guys have to contact Hiro through irc or email. He rarely browses here. I'll definitely make ls my home if it happens though
>>
>still no loli board
>>
>>1745506
I like this idea.
>>
/qa/ is the loli board
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>1727373
Please loli board
>>
This will be a good thing for everybody. Make it happen Hiro
>>
>>1750207
I can't post nsfw cute here
>>
bump for lolis
>>
>>1727717
You don't deserve to be alive.
>>
>>1727788
This. Don't even need /l/ if this is allowed. /a/ has gotten stale anyway so it needs the lolis to sweeten it up
>>
>>1753562
This isn't a thing solely for /a/. If it allowed nsfw loli and shota it would be fine, but it's a blue board
>>
A loli and shota board will be for porn wouldn't it? Why are people saying it should be on /a/?
>>
>>1753805
some morons thing we're morons who want a discussion board.
>>
It's bound to happen sooner or later.
>>
ok
>>
File: 1510347010908.png (499 KB, 1000x900)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
Hell yeah.
>>
Excellent thread.
>>
>>1754577
Post Asashio instead
>>
File: asashio.jpg (284 KB, 850x1218)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
Whore
>>
File: 1509382249673.png (22 KB, 128x118)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
Seriously, what advantages would bring creating yet another board instead of allowing loli and shota porn outside of /b/ and sfw discussing on the blue boards?
-it will cost more time and $$$ to implement (and hiro is a jew so he wouldn't like to spend on it)
-userbase will be more deluted (think on cripplechan and what happened with their 9000 boards)
-creating a porn board wouldn't stop mods from deleting sfw threads and posts on other boards
-but by creating a sfw board loliporn will be still bannable outside of /b/

Relaxing the rules on the site will prevent the problems listed above while letting us post what we want
>>
File: 1508829401653.jpg (42 KB, 500x667)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>1755188
stop making us look bad.

>>1755181
all fine points. however i feel like allowing loli porn on other porn boards would be to limited, with the only times you'd see it being the "loli thread" or the "shota thread". an entire board would allow for a more wide selection. i also find that allowing it on other boards would piss off people to much, and they'd much rather them "fuck off to their containment board". i mean, people are already asking for /aco/ to get its own /d/ due to stuff like xeno and fart threads. i feel like the loli threads would be just as spammed as the threads on /b/ with spiderman and the like. i mean, its already happening in this thread.
>>
>allowing loli porn on other porn boards would be to limited, with the only times you'd see it being the "loli thread" or the "shota thread".
You can specify what kind of loliporn you want in the OP

>i also find that allowing it on other boards would piss off people to much, and they'd much rather them "fuck off to their containment board"
If loliposting were allowed they will have no option apart of ignoring the content they don't like (or hide and filtering threads like sane people)

>i mean, people are already asking for /aco/ to get its own /d/ due to stuff like xeno and fart threads
in the case of /aco/ mods could send the threads to /trash/ if they are too "extreme" for their standars, or users can simply filter the things they don't like

>i feel like the loli threads would be just as spammed as the threads on /b/ with spiderman and the like. i mean, its already happening in this thread.
Ironically if allowing loli and shota on other boards would make spamming in loli threads the bannable offense for detailing the thread
>>
>>1755265
It already is a bannable offense.
>>
>>1755265
The thing is, having a board for it will attract others into loli and shota and allow for discovery and sharing of great artists. Having it only spread across the website will just make this not only an annoyance to those who dislike it, but also discourage those who do from posting anybody specifically since the thread becomes severely limited in space on top of it only lasting for an hour at most.
>>
Bump for loli
>>
rofl
>>
loli4evar
>>
Contact Hiro or post cute lolis.
>>
File: 1443631352510.jpg (556 KB, 1218x1750)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
>>1756400
I can do one of those things
>>
>>1753793
>>1753805
/a/ - sfw lolis
/b/ - loli porn
>>
File: HiroyukiLoli.png (600 KB, 1920x2112)
600 KB
600 KB PNG
>>1756567
I'm fine with this the mods just need to stop being faggots about it.
>>
>i'm the scum of the earth and i'm proud of that
>>
>>1756567
We have /c/ for that. This isn't about /a/
>>
File: 1409773175180.jpg (11 KB, 337x328)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>1731315
>I wonder why most people who are against X are mostly jewish/support jews openly.
fuck me I wonder
>>
Bump get on it Hiro
>>
Loli
>>
File: 1491357723212.jpg (384 KB, 1660x2470)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>
File: 1392751205083.jpg (363 KB, 800x1131)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
/c/omrade here

We have lolis. We love lolis.
Join us for lolis.
>>
>>1731853
THIS

THIS
>>
>>1751703
nooooooooo, making lolis sad is a crime and sin!
>>
>>1727373
age for need

having old /l/ reinstated (and old /g/ while we're at it would be nice but there's clearly not as much demand there, look at the fucking loli thread marathons that kept on going) plus a pink/nsfw trans porn board would help /b/ a lot
>>
>>1757593
There is plenty of demand for both loli and shota. Besides it'll be a shared board too so it'll constantly be busy.
We need /ls/
>>
File: 1512442835242.jpg (14 KB, 250x250)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
A board specifically made for lolis would be great, but it will also would take apart from /b/. It would make things a little complicated, but it will be great for the community as it gets sorted out as time proceeds.
>loli fandom is bigger than the mlp fandom
>>
File: 1511621218090.jpg (84 KB, 312x321)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>1757626
>it will also would take apart from /b/.
finally
over the past 5 years /b/ has become literally normie gay degeneracy
Dick rate threads, trap threads, furry threads, and other trash threads which you will see nearly every-time you visit /b/
/b/ needs to be purged or made a blue board
>>
>>1757626
/b/ is a cesspool so who cares. Let loli and shota get its own place again.
>>
We need a loli/shota board
>>
Instead of making a lolicon thread, put a disclaimer at the top of threads that get too much loli traffic and have the disclaimer say "post lolis on /d/"
>>
Like the meta disclaimer
>>
>>1757678
Sounds dumb. The whole reason why a new board is needed is because loli is severely restricted, but even so, still has lots of fans everywhere. You'll see less loli filling up unrelated threads while loli posting can thrive and amazing artists can be discovered and shared. All this applies to shota as well, as it'll be a shared board. Putting it within an existing board will just alienate everybody involved
>>
What if this place was /l/ all along?
>>
>>1757712
Make this place a non blue board and I'll be fine with that. There's no point to a blue /ls/
>>
Wtf why is this thread still up and why is OP not banned!?!?
Global rules state that loli is not to be posted outside of /b/ PERIOD.

MODS DO YOUR DAMN JOB BEFORE I DO IT FOR YOU!
>>
>>1757763
>Global rules state that loli is not to be posted outside of /b/ PERIOD.

Only if it's pornographic, you fucking idiot.
>>
I want loli and shots outa /b

Or admin u could add an autistic memes board that we use for gets and memes only
>>
>>1757793
>>>/s4s/
>>
lolis lives matter !
>>
Post cute loli art
>>
>>1757763
This fuckin' guy
>>
File: 1498300314218.png (1.67 MB, 1060x1475)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
>>1757836
>>
File: 1448692946802.jpg (458 KB, 1058x1500)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
>>1758031
Those lolis are very cute, thank you.
>>
File: 181.jpg (14 KB, 300x100)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>1757763
The retardation is strong with this one
>>
Stop embarrassing them with your lewd pictures
>>
File: image.gif (906 KB, 437x437)
906 KB
906 KB GIF
>>1757626
Loli board now!
>>
File: IMG_8569.gif (70 KB, 480x595)
70 KB
70 KB GIF
Lolis board, if both sides thinks the other ones are cancer... This is the only solution
>>
>>1727373
Make a lolikon board but with a twist.
It's a blue board.
>>
>>1758433
no an hero
>>
>>1758433
That's /c/. People think its dumb to have a blue /ls/ because one essentially exists already. We need a non blue board for /ls/ so we can post cute that isn't sfw. Get on it Hiro
>>
Why do normalfag mods keep deleting loli threads on /a/?
https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/165448698
>>
File: 1444788485455.jpg (415 KB, 1219x1750)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
>>1758605
They're bakas.
>>
Still need us an /ls/, Hiro plz be a hero.
>>
Where do you guys get your loli? Not porn, but arty stuff
>>
Honestly a /ls/ board wouldnt be good. It would bring unwanted attention to the site for no reason.

The solution is simple. Keep loli porn in /b/ like the global rule says, and ALLOW LOLI THREADS ON /a/. One at a time. Gee that was simple. As long as they're from anime it's fine.

Ah right /ls/, and the s stands for shota i assume. This brings us to the second flaw with /ls/. I don't want a bunch of gay porn in the same catalog as our cute lolis. Shotas are trash, but anime related shota threads can also be allowed on /a/, but they will probably 404 fast which is a good thing.
>>
>>1758707
>gay porn
Are you unaware of the joys of SS?
>>
>>1758707
The website already has a shitload of unwanted attention. Adding in a new board won't change anything since those who don't use 4Chan already have the lowest opinion of it while those who do already know loli and shota exist. You're assuming things, including this whole request somehow being related to /a/.

And shota is equal to loli so I don't know what you're complaining about, but it's obvious you aren't one of those this board will be for.
>>
>>1758707 you don't want gay porn, you want EXCLUSIVELY straight pedo porn.
>>
>>1758711
You've already got It's time so its not like you need /ls/ for that.

>>1758719
Well yeah, what's your point? I definitely don't mind lolis being gay with lolis though.
>>
>>1758715
If he actually added /ls/ I'd still browse it though. But think of poor Hiro-kun and his ad-money
>>
>>1758724
>It's time
So I guess you don't know about SS. Hint: the second S stands for Shota and the first S doesn't stand for Gay.
>>
>>1758726
I'd make it my home honestly. Ads won't disappear either since most use ad blockers and most of the ads sell loli onaholes anyway so they don't care
>>
>>1758727
Those threads aren't for straight shota? Whoa
>>
>>1758736
How new are you? How could you even think that? Mugen is an adult male so how would he have anything to do with straight shotacon?
>>
Do I get to fuck the loli?
>>
So putting lolis on /d/, the alternative anime hentai board is a bad idea for some reason, but putting them on /b/ is fine? Why??
>>
>>1758876
4chan staff REALLY hates pedoes. I assume it's kind of like how closet gay priests REALLY hate fags.
>>
>>1758917 I hate them too but I'm just really confused people want to ruin /b/ instead of putting the pedoshit in /d/ where theres already loads of degeneracy. If youre gonna put lolis on a board, put them on one where it makes sense. I also think they shouldn't have a dedicated board, since it makes 4chan look bad. Imagine someone new to 4chan scrolling down and seeing that on the homepage...
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.gif (1.25 MB, 600x340)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB GIF
>>1758945
>ruin /b/
>>
>>1758945
>Imagine someone new to 4chan scrolling down and seeing that on the homepage...
Luckily they would leave the site and never return, which is a good thing.
>>
>>1758945
>Imagine someone new to 4chan scrolling down and seeing that on the homepage
Uhh... NSFW boards aren't featured on the homepage. But if you were a newfag you might not know that.
>>
>>1758956

Thats fair
>>
File: 1474432573264.jpg (40 KB, 190x304)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>1758945
>since it makes 4chan look bad
Really nigger?
>>
Gotta appeal to the conservative Christians...
>>
>>1759005
really boggles the noggin.
>>
>>1759196
Think he meant this part
>>
Bumping. People really need to contact Hiro if they want the board though. Through his twitters would be fastest
>>
>>1759254
Does twitter/he even have DMs enabled? Otherwise I think you'd be commenting publicly.
>>
>>1759275
You could try irc or his jp blog instead, but twitter is the fastest way unless you can find his email
>>
Lolis are god's gift to man.
>>
Bump
>>
>>1727373
Yes
>>
there would be raids by /pol/ constantly
all the normalfags cant into 2d
>>
>>1759961
It'd be fine. /pol/ doesn't raid anything longer than a day anyway and mods can be like a cop in Detroit
>>
>>1759961
>implying people who still go to /pol/ know how to find other boards
>>
4chan tolerates it on /b/ but does not condone it. Having a loli board would mean they have to acknowledge it and thus would be seen as condoning it by the moralfags. There would be a backlash from the usual suspects. The amount of shitposting would be not worth their time.
>>
>>1758945
>scrolling down 4chan's "homepage"
>thinking newfags getting scared away is a bad thing
first day?
>>
mook wants the oldfags gone. He wants the site to generate money and that means attracting Redditors and the like. If he could delete /b/ he would.
>>
>>1727373
>>
>>1760094
It is viewed as being condoned because people get banned for posting spam in loli and shota threads anyway. Adding a new board won't impact anything but instead improve the site as a whole.

Why do people think as soon as /ls/ is made, it'll be plastered onto every square inch of the website? It'll just be added without fanfare like every other nsfw board.
>>
Loli bump
>>
I don't even care for loli but if it'd remove all these reddit fags I'd support it fully
>>
Make the board for laughs to see what happens
>>
We have a whole board for yurio,yaoi, Eechi, Cute anime males and 2 gay boards but wse still don't have a loli board.


FFS
>>
>>1761502
chaotic neutral the post
>>
Loli bump
>>
>>1758707
>I don't want a bunch of gay porn in the same catalog as our cute lolis. Shotas are trash
First, you are a faggot without taste
Second, no one wants to go to /b/, allowing loli (and shota) on other porn boards would be a better idea
>>
What games have playable lolis?
>>
With loli and shota threads being spammed, we definitely need our own board. Even normie twitter, tumblr, and pinterest have loli readily available. Why the fuck doesn't gook moot hurry and remake /ls/?
>>
>>1762238
You see? If mods weren't faggots and loli and shota were allowed outside of /b/, anon could ask this kind of question on /v/ and get more replies with game suggestions
>>
File: Loli Chart 2.4.jpg (3.74 MB, 3345x6144)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB JPG
>>1762238
This list doesn't have it yet but also A Hat in Time & They Bleed Pixels.

>>1762276
At least threads have sometimes been able to last long enough for this to be made & updated multiple times. I wish I could find a good thread to get help to update it again, it needs a heavy revision.
>>
>>1727373
>>
Loli bump
>>
Post cute loli
>>
>>1762324
that list should have grey garden instead of wadanohara. not only do you get to play as multiple cute little girls, its objectively a better game.
>>
File: image.jpg (462 KB, 1182x1505)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
Bump for shota and loli too!
>>
File: 1508197773661.jpg (141 KB, 900x1200)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>1762967
>>
File: 1457585486458.jpg (332 KB, 1219x1750)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>
File: 1472783108544.gif (1.59 MB, 800x600)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB GIF
>>1763011
I don't care for shota but it isn't like I hate it. I hope we get our board shota friend
>>
File: 1512133490241.jpg (155 KB, 1229x1345)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
>>
File: e-charger.jpg (39 KB, 736x414)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>
>>1757604
There was a shota board, no? Bring back /sm/
>>
>>1763036
but it has clothes on
>>
File: 1511724951991.jpg (102 KB, 700x1000)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>1763070
They'll catch a cold if they don't bundle up
>>
>>1763022
Me on the left.
>>
>>1763022
Gross
>>
File: 609832.jpg (84 KB, 418x594)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>
File: 1468338039970_skull.png (946 KB, 760x1080)
946 KB
946 KB PNG
>>
>>1758605
I mean not gonna lie this thread legit look like these guys are talking about 3D children but hide behind 2D loli.
>>
>>1763194
>thread discussing animu lolis and how fags can't discern drawings from reality
>lots of weeb shit and shrine making
>this fag shows up to pull words out of his ass
I mean not gonna lie you are legit retarded
>>
File: 072.jpg (601 KB, 950x1400)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
loli
>>
>>
>>
>>
Mitsudomoe was amazing and it's a shame it finished
>>
So do any of you speak moon so you can flag down Hiro on twitter or send him an email or something?
>>
Someone message hiro. I dont care how this turns out, I just see something happen,
>>
>>1763958
He speaks english. Message him on his twitter
>>
>>1764026
Same.
I want to see how he responds too.
>>
File: 64618271_p8_master1200.jpg (104 KB, 600x885)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>
File: 1511304011226.jpg (294 KB, 760x901)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>1727373
Don't do this hiro this will only lead to fucking huge legal disaster.
>>
File deleted.
>>1764233
No it wouldn't don't be dramatic.
>>
File: Ccvz6jQUkAIqajj.jpg large.jpg (453 KB, 1535x2048)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
>>
>>1764233
Why?
Even twitter has lolis. It matters much less than you think.
>>
I'm surprised it hasn't been brought back by now desu
>>
>>1727373
No.

1 = Shut down /s4s/ (redirect people to merge with /b/).
2 = Shut down /trash/ (move threads to /b/ instead).
3 = Shut down /aco/ (redirect people to merge with /b/).
4 = Increase image size limit. 2 MiB is pathetic in 2018.

Make /b/ great again. All the good posters are gone due to too many overlapping boards.

Alternatively just allow loli on /aco/. People are posting and requesting loli there anyway every day.
>>
File: alien visit.jpg (306 KB, 1728x1152)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>1764476
5 = Shut down /bant/, add flags to /b/ if people really need that.

It's a meme that /b/ was never any good but damn it it was better 10 years ago without all these boards that do the same things.
>>
>>1764476
>>1764486
no and that is not even related
an hero
>>
nice thread
>>
loli
>>
File: 1511279215817.jpg (34 KB, 499x445)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>1764414
We are not fucking twitter, take your discussions and sharing there then.
>>1764247
>CP spam didn't ever happen guys.
>>
>>1765015
>anon says even twitter has lolis
>this faggot: we no fokken twitter this is my safe zone
Also,
>implying CP can't be posted anywhere and anytime
>>
>>1765185
t. pedo
>>
File: DJPtPmLVAAAvAhT.jpg (64 KB, 606x846)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>1765015
You're saying it'll lead to legal issues when twitter, a website that is exponentially bigger and more normie than 4chan, has had them for years and allowed the sharing of them all without the repercussions you're imagining. Not only that, but the American government has been actively using Twitter for years now, yet there hasn't been issues.

You're just exaggerating things. If you don't like loli or shota that's fine, but it isn't going to be anything other than a place for loli and shota. You'd be delusional to believe otherwise. Just calm down you aspie, it'll be fine.
>>
>>1765225
Wow great job on that post! Very impressing
You sure showed me with those arguments, fagtron.
>>
Does hiro browse here?
>>
>>1765653
Perhaps very rarely, and even then probably for a specific reason. I doubt he'd be combing the catalog looking for issues to take action on. People have been frequently saying in various threads that the best way to see this done is to somehow contact him directly but I've no idea how to do that.
>>
>>1765015
drama queen
>>
>>1765806
He runs the official 4chan twitter and has his personal twitter account linked to it, as well as his JP blog. I don't have an account so I'm just going along here for the ride, but I'd contact him there if you need to.

Personally I can't wait for the loli draw threads so I hope it happens soon
>>
File deleted.
Lolis are life
>>
>>1766223
Fat lolis are ugly.
>>
very cute
>>
Bring back /l/ please
>>
>>1765459
t. pedo
>>
>>1735994
Same.
>>
>>1766659
If we ever do get an /l/ board I hope this isn't all it takes to offend people into a dumb pointless argument. Some lolicons get way too defensive about this harmless buzzword, and arguing over morality would only encourage trolls to shit up the board more
>>
>>1766292
Lolis need a little baby fat at least. When they are too skinny their ribs and joints start to protrude and it looks bad. Lolis should appear smooth and soft, not wiry or skeletal. The post you quoted is going a bit overboard into chubby territory though.
>>
Fantastic thread.
>>
Excellent!
>>
File deleted.
>>1767265
Chubby lolis are God's gift to man.
There is a limit, but this clearly isn't it
>>
>>1767063
If the board isn’t named /pedo/ then it’s going to be filled with closeted redditors who get triggered when somone reminds them that lolis are drawings of children.
>>
>>1768400
>redditors
Isn't loli banned on reddit?
>>
File: 1469899205932.png (547 KB, 1344x720)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
>>1768400
That stigma works both ways, I'm afraid. If that's the banner we're to congregate under, they might as well name the board /raiders of your local elementary school/ and hand out torches and pitchforks at the door. Whatever your feelings on the matter, lolicon conjures less gruesome mental images in the average person than the word pedophile. Semantic arguments notwithstanding.

Far more urgent than hurt feelings is demonstrating to all visitors where we'd prefer to draw the line, and flaunting that stained word at the top of the board would be a bad start. Going even further, I'd suggest word filters for terms like pedo and cunny and the like that carry a bad connotation and aren't necessary in the discussion of drawn porn.
>>
>>1768520
desu "raiders of your local elementary school" is a pretty rad name. And "cunny" doesn't carry a particularly bad connotation, it's just a meme word. Most people wouldn't even know what it means.
>>
>>1767063
>>1768520
These are good ideas. Filtering cunny might be a bit much as much as I hate the word.
>>
>>1731853
This please
>>
File: 1164.gif (3.33 MB, 640x360)
3.33 MB
3.33 MB GIF
>>
I love loli but cunny and pedo should be filtered, if only to prevent shitposting.
Pedo to lolicon and cunny to slag
>>
>>1769165
>cunny to slag
That doesn't even make any sense.
>>
>>1769168
I've been here too long
>>
File: 56647644_p0_master1200.jpg (101 KB, 600x576)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>1769168
It's one of the few memes formed back on /l/ before people knew what memes were. It came from when people would translate loli doujins as though everybody, especially the loli, had thick slav/pirate/ghetto/ etc. written accents and vocabulary. It was truly the kung pow of loli translations, because nobody back then knew Japanese either.
>>
File: Iamcake.jpg (61 KB, 615x358)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
We have to filter something into cake.
>>
File: 1161.gif (970 KB, 436x469)
970 KB
970 KB GIF
>>
>>
>>
i think a loosening of restrictions on loli on /d/ or /h/ would be nice. i can understand not wanting to add a full fledged board because it's more likely to attract publicity. it sounds much more juicy to say "4chan recently added a virtual child pornography board" in a headline than "4chan loosens restrictions on loli on /d/ and /h/". the former is much easier to understand for normalfags, thus more likely to rile them up. the latter would almost definitely fly under any kind of news outlet radar just like the fact that it's already allowed on /b/ is probably not ruffling any feathers because the fact that it is isn't advertised anywhere in plain sight, you have to dig down into the rules to learn that.
>>
>>1770301
that said, 4chan's board list is already huge, so i think it would have a good chance of escaping public scrutiny unless some fag with an agenda decided to go screaming to the news outlets. hopefully i'm not giving anyone any ideas
>>
>>1770301
>>1770310
You just know thing are sad when people here even consider public opinion to be an even remotely valid factor in a discussion about
a potential board.
>>
>>1770336
i'm trying to see things from hiroyuki's perspective. because ultimately we're appealing this idea to him.
>>
>>1770341
I understand where you're coming from, but it's still very disappointing that nowadays we even have to consider appeasing the normalfags in regards to this issue.
>>
>>1770400
4chan certainly isn't what it used to be. I just want /l/ back.
>>
File: 60878980_p0 by id=478854.jpg (1.15 MB, 2050x2904)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>>1763011
not enough shota love in general, but especially rare is (non-loli) straight shota, basically the only kind i like.

>>1762324
do you know where that chart was made and if there's a shota version?
>>
>>1770590
/ss/ has nothing to so with lolis tho, in fact is pretty much the opposite.
>>
very cute
>>
>>1768412
Lewd loli is, but sfw loli is allowed.
>>
File: lil bunbun.jpg (941 KB, 1200x999)
941 KB
941 KB JPG
>>1770336
This. Have people been here so long they forgot that every outlet already considers 4chan a hive of degeneracy? Public opinion doesn't matter because it's at its lowest point anyway.

Not even with just /ls/, who gives a fuck with what public opinion is in general for anything here
>>
>>1768520
I’d rather the board be raided by normalfags than be populated by them.
>>
File: 61987333_p0.jpg (385 KB, 2048x1358)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
New thread when?
>>
File: 1488139371005.jpg (27 KB, 294x328)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>1770892
Hey, ho, don't be a shiposter!
Let's wait for this thread to reach the bump limit
Only then ride a new one like a roller coaster!
>>
I dont like lolis what are literally representation of a irl young age, I prefer lolis what are young adults/ drawn to be sexualized. i think those realistic repretensions of lolis are pretty pedophilc
>>
>>1758945
>ruin /b/
/b/ has been fucking garbage for eons.
>make 4chan look bad
4chan is already seen as a bad place, not some stupid circlejerk safe space like Twitter or Facebook.
>>
>>1770921
Then you don't like lolis, you like midgets.
>>
>>1770941
This. 4chan isn't some hugbox and the only excuse people can find against the board is that they just don't like it. Hiro hurry and make /ls/ already
>>
File: dumb frogposter.png (146 KB, 500x560)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>1770974
frogposters like you should be rotting in jail
>>
>>1770880
Wouldn't the former just lead to the latter anyway?
>>
>>1770921
Just accwpt that you like midgets my guy, theres nothing wrong with that. Youre in good company. GEORGE lUCAS likes midgets. Accepting your midget fetish is way better than pretending to be a weeaboo pedophile.
>>
>>1770921
I'm the opposite. I find lolis that act just like adults boring. Not unfappable, but they lose a lot of the cuteness factor when they display none of the curiosity, innocence, or naivete. That's why slutty experienced lolis are my least favorite type. If you are going to sexualize cute, you gotta go all in with it. Cute loli in every way, not just in some ways and adultlike sexy in others. Unfortunately a lot of good artists disagree and dress lolis up like and give them the dialogue of highly experienced sexually aggressive slutty midgets, especially loli artists in the west.
>>
>>1768520
t. pedo
>>
>>1771297
We’re all pedos here
>>
>>1771297
That's correct, but only for vastly superior 2D little girls. Moe doesn't exist in the three dimensional form.
>>
File: 1366418400518.jpg (159 KB, 600x450)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>1771297
>>
>>1771304
It does but it’s illegal
>>
>>1771304
no need to lie. you won't be crucified on /qa/ for being ped.
>>
File: Pedobear.png (46 KB, 200x324)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>1765225
>>1766659
>>1771297
It's showtime!
>>
File: 1344841179411.png (218 KB, 900x851)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>1771319
I am, but I honestly find 3D kids unattractive, same with 3D women. There's no need to project your tastes onto me fellow ped, I'm not judging you. I just have more specific preferences. And what you're into is illegal anyway so there's no point discussing that here and getting threads deleted over nothing. So let's just enjoy being pedos for 2D loli. If you're into the real deal I'm afraid 4chan just isn't the place for that.

Loli on the other hand has been ingrained into this site since it broke off from SA and isn't going anywhere. Just give us our own board already.
>>
>>1771348
But have you ever seen a real naked loli?
>>
File: 1414458915119.jpg (47 KB, 278x347)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>1770590
>do you know where that chart was made and if there's a shota version?
It was originally made on /v/ over a year ago, over time the board's been updating it when the threads don't get deleted in seconds. There is no shota version by the way, a few have wanted it but loli threads on /v/ seem to be pretty anti-shota.
>>
>>1771368
I don't need to. I don't like the faces.
>>
I wish Nessa had more lewd. There's hardly any.
>>
>>1771377
I thought the same at first.
>>
>>1727373
No. Kill yourself, loli belongs on /a/.
If that board told you off, then try lurking a bt before posting next time.
>>
This thread is proof why it would be a bad idea. Just look at how many people are talking about CP in here, great job.
>>
>>1771417
Mostly only to say they aren't interested, and the others are likely false flaggers. Way to let the faggots ruin things for everyone else. Good job.
>>
>>1771417
There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile
>>
>>1771417
See what I mean? He's just false flagging because he knows baiting people into talking about 3D is the best way to poison the well. If anyone replies, they should just steer the conversation back toward 2D and inform him that 3D shit isn't welcome. If he continues just ignore him because then you know he's got an agenda.
>>
>>1771417
Talking about 3D is not the same as talking about CP. You can appreciate one without doing anything illegal.
>>
>>1771460
Slippery slope equating 2D =/= 3D with talking about 3D =/= 3D. You must really not like the idea of people getting off to drawings, but there's no need to keep playing devil's advocate.
>>
>>1771468
You are right and I am wrong.
>>
Another day another bump for loli and shota
>>
This type of talk would be banned anyway and stated within the rules. No talking about 3dpd nor ever posting of images containing 3dpd under any circumstances. To add to that, all images must be relevant to the board, so no random images of sinks or anything else that isn't a 2d shota or loli.
It'll be fine, but there's always that autistic redditor who tries to fuck things up so specific rules will be best. Loli draw thread when?
>>
>>1771597
Can't bump an auto saging thread no matter how hard you noko, friend.

>>1771614
I would love a lewd loli draw thread on an active board that isn't on some crappy half dead offshoot.
>>
>>1771597
>>1771630
it reached its bump limit you newfags.
>>
im ped



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.