[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Thanks?.jpg (139 KB, 834x344)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>See shitpost non-viyda wojack thread in /v/.
>Report it.
>Decide to encourage newfags to also report it since the only way the community is going to improve is if you first teach the people in it to not shit it up constantly.
>Thread gets deleted.
>Get a warning.
I'm going to need some clarification from a /q/ PR officer. I was not announcing a report, I was telling others they should report the thread it because it's not video games. I also showed restraint by not mentioning they should sage it since that would be boarderline. The thread also was clearly not vidya, otherwise it wouldn't be 404'd.

Yes i still get a warning for announcing a report. Even though I never mentioned if I, myself reported the thread.

I feel we're in a catch-22, if there's rule breaking, all we can do is report the thread and hope enough other users do it to get the attention of a mod to take action. But at the same time we're not allowed to teach newfags they can report rule breaking threads either because that allegedly violates GR 7.

Just how encompassing is GR 7? Or is this strictly a case of no good deed goes unpunished?
>>
File: instructions.png (694 KB, 1280x1480)
694 KB
694 KB PNG
/q/ is long gone.
It looks to me (an ordinary user) like you were rightfully banned for announcing your report.
You can ask mods on IRC for clarification if you want an official response.
>>
>>1902358
>banned
*correction: warned
>>
Also, all you "teach newfags" when you announce reports like that is that the thread in question makes you buttblasted enough to snitch on it.
>>
>>1902362
So when someone breaks the rules you should just let them do it? Which will in turn teach newfags it's alright to break the rules themselves and continue the downward spiral?

There's retarded, and then there's you.
>>
Just pooped myself.
>>
File: 1517654988571s.jpg (8 KB, 250x209)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>1902357
Haha faggot serves you right now I rake your mom
>>
File: e-celebs on v.png (195 KB, 907x727)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
let's see what's on /v/ right now
>>
>>1903193
Get out of here Wojack, the Russian Loser poster
>>
>>1904011
Ecelebs are video games, deal with it virgin
>>
It's just a warning you ninny.
>>
>>1904645
And if you do it again, it becomes a ban. See the problem?
>>
>>1902357
>Decide to encourage newfags to also report it since the only way the community is going to improve is if you first teach the people
This was a mistake. Announcing reports is bannable.
>>
>>1904011
How come no one ever talks about dansgaming? He is literally /ourguy/.
>>
>>1902357
Getting sick of these mods being braindead fuckwads and Hiro being an incompetent owner who won't get new mods
>>
>>1905235
Moot was a retard. Some of his rules are so idiotic it makes you wonder if he was in the right state of mind when he came up with this stuff
>>
>>1905413
And yet, people were happy with it until newfags came and started shitting everyone and getting banned for it
>>
>>1902357
>break a rule
>get warned
WWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW
>>
>>1905422
People were happy with it until the mods decided to twist the rules to get rid of things they don't like
>>
>>1902358
You are mentally ill. Seek help.
https://desuarchive.org/qa/search/image/PW2cLlmcIRssOg7Cr73Kng/
https://desuarchive.org/qa/search/image/5XOGOo6Y78jgow5f5t_Yhw/
https://desuarchive.org/qa/search/image/zXNiCrDFw2I3kFlA0XV7FA/
>>
>>1905422
>people were happy with it
Anons have been criticising the rules since day zip. The entire reason moot put in GR8 was a reason to be able to silence people. /q/ and now /qa/ also exist as an auxiliary to this rule, since they know that people will never stop criticising things and that providing an outlet is easier than moderating.
>>
>>1905425
What rule was broken?
>>
>>1902551
You should report and hide it.
>>
Don't bother helping narcissists.
>>
go back there
>>
>>1905437
Based autist.
>>
>>1905427
>People were happy with it until the mods decided to twist the rules to get rid of things they don't like

THIS , hiro gives a fuck about 4chan, some mods fags took over every board, we had atleast moot who cared about the board and btfo some mods when needed but now its over, some faggots controlling the board and nobody gives a fuck ( /tv/ is ruined, /v/ is ruined and it will follow)
>>
>>1905459
If you don't teach other people to help clean up the board it will just keep coming back.
Also blocking content doesn't stop it. On the contrary, it grows. like pepe and wojack. I've got at least 3000 images on my filter list and it keeps growing because they keep forcing cancer.

Ignoring cancer won't stop it.
>>
>>1904065
>discussing ecelebs is relevant to vieeo games
the absolute state of nu/v/
>>
>>1902357
Nice semantics. You were clearly announcing a report.
>>
>>1906231
How?
>>
>>1906556
you are literally a teenager if you dont understand how saying
>FELLOW MAGAPEDES REPORT THIS POST!!!
doesnt imply that you yourself reported it

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.