[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: lowtax1.png (44 KB, 586x301)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
Gee, he's so full of himself.
>>
>>1905507
literally who
>>
File: .jpg (61 KB, 641x733)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
go back there
>>
>>1905507
Hey Lowtax, didn't you lose to Uwe Boll?
>>
da who?
>>
Didn't he get banned from twitter a while ago, how come he's back at it again?
>Weev
I haven't heard that name since forever, what's that faggot up to now?
>Kicked
It was more akin to everyone leaving because of his shitty uptight moderators--ironic how 4chan is much the same but retards still cling on to it--
>>
>>1905532
>how come he's back at it again?
Guess he just made a new account, cause hypothesising pouring concrete in a room enclosing certain other twitter users gets you banned it seems.
>what's that faggot up to now?
The last (dis)service he did to the net was popularise the expression, 'cuck'. Or at least, he insists credit for coining 'cuckservative'. Other than that, hard to think of much he's done since the prime of the ED days.
>more akin to everyone leaving because of his shitty uptight moderators--ironic how 4chan is much the same
Honestly, we have it good compared to most of the internet. Considering the aforementioned cases of what can get you banned elsewhere.
>>
This website literally wouldn't be here if it wasn't for SA so he kind of has a point
>>
>>1905561
I just checked, ED still claims him to be a sysop.
I find myself spending more time on boards with lenient moderation and smaller imageboards than 4chan, everyone takes everything so seriously around here --much like what happened to SA, like father like son I guess--
>>1905565
Imagine how much better the world would be if neither of these 2 shitholes existed. Heck, lowtax is doing everyone a favour by killing 4chan, afterall it was the goons who were responsible for SRS and their moderation crackdown.
>>
Go away
>>
>>1905532
>shitty uptight moderators
i thought it was moot+friends running away with tail between legs because goons bullied them for liking anime
>>
Lowtax can still be pretty funny, but this situation sounds stupid. If weev was mentioned then it has to be extremely retarded.
SA was really great back in the day...
>>
File: literallywhotwitter.jpg (34 KB, 784x349)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>1905507
Dunno who this "Lowtax" guy is, don't care.
>>
>>1905858
Your ignorance is not as endearing as you think it is.
>>
>>1905708
It was just a fun place for ADTRW users to hang around after they got sick of handing over :10bux: everytime they got banned. Eventually the rest of SA followed along after they could no longer afford feeding Lowtax's gluttony.
The moderation practices at the time certainly didn't help them retain their userbase.
>>
>>1905508
Weev did the PS3 hack and used to run the Gay Nigger Association of America and Goatse Security. Him and Anglin host the Daily Stormer and they seem good pals, shitpost a lot on their forums and do podcasts occasionally on random shit. I'm assuming Lowtax is some activist they offended who wants to debate them on ethics.
>>
File: 1513236988409.gif (247 KB, 480x430)
247 KB
247 KB GIF
>>1906426
>I'm assuming Lowtax is some activist they offended who wants to debate them on ethics.
My dude
>>
you goons are pathetic cucks I hope you all die painfully
>>
Have not been on SA in the longest time. Nice to see it continuing to go downhill like it always was.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.