[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: bipolar.png (123 KB, 845x380)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
The absolute state
>>
/qa/ is not customer support.
go.... wait......
>>
what did you report it as?
>>
weebspam
>>
uhhh this guy is complaining about 4chan (its policies, moderation, etc)
>>
i dont get it
>>
mods move in mysterious ways...
>>
So they are busy banning reporters instead of the cancerous NPC spammers?
>>
>>2311784
do you refer as >>2311596
>>
>reports deleted post
>gets warned for it
wat problem?
>>
>>2312038
he's making mods do their jobs and they don't like that
>>
>>2311784
Despite the initial innocent appearance of >>2311909 I guarantee you the person who warned you needs to be fired. Not even underwear was showing, but the post was a bump specifically designed to keep the thread on the catalog despite the lack of interest. That person is extremely bad at their job.
>>
I've submitted false reports on purpose and haven't received any warnings for it.
>>
>>2312358
Mods will try to single you out if they don't like what you report, whether it's legitimate rule violations or not. Most of their time is spent preserving shitposting of their choice.
>>
>>2312358
You will 100% receive a warning if you submit a false report on something that doesn't violate US law. They are very serious about that.
>>
>>2312479
And they are also very serious about clearing all of your reports if they like the shitposting you report. Very professional to keep up those thinly veiled politics and l-lewd threads!
>>
Reminder that using 4chan is a privileged not a right. If you don't like how things are then LEAVE!
>>
>>2312601
Reminder that 4chan moderation is full of compulsive liars and is disgustingly unprofessional despite heir claims.
>>
>>2312601
>>
>>2312605
>despite heir claims.
when did they ever claim to be professional?
>>
>>2313302
The janitor application page says they require a level of professionalism. I don't know about you, but something tells me lewd things aren't considered professional in most work environments.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.