[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qa/ - Question & Answer

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 118 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: 1512162428605.png (155 KB, 500x500)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
who NEET here?
>>
File: 05f96570.gif (1.18 MB, 500x279)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB GIF
If I wish I lived on a farm in the middle of no where would I be a NEET?
>>
I'm neet and also neat
>>
I'm a hikkiNEET
>>
lowly neets should bow to their hikikomori masters
>>
hikkiNEET weenspermer
>>
Haha I saw this meme on warosu too.
>>
my neet friends
>>
>>2317621
anime children are cute
>>
>>2317676
hikki is synonymous with neet
>>
>>2319337
but not the other way around
>>
You can be a hikki and work from home.
>>
I wouldn't call you a hikki if you worked
>>
>>2318486
I was thinking of rewatching Eureka 7, but I'm scared of discovering it isn't as good as I remember
>>
woke up at 3pm
>>
I'm a hikkiNEET but I have a very normal sleep schedule.
>>
I'm thinking of getting a part time job. I don't want to, I really don't want to, but we really need money and they keep guilting me about it. All I've ever wanted was the NEET dream and I felt like I came close this time, but certain things kept it from feeling good like I wanted. The thought of letting go of it again now feels awful, I'm scared I won't be able to come back if I try working. Is a part time job as horrible as I imagine it will be? Will I ever get to be a NEET again? I'm hoping I'll at least have some money left over to try buying things for once. That's the one hope for something good to come out of it, but I know it's not worth it.
>>
>>2320813
What kind of part time job are you looking for? I used to work as a dishwasher and it wasn't that bad. Just a very repetitive task for hours.
>>
File: 1533064077682.jpg (272 KB, 707x998)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
As of today, not me. First lecture today and I'm already exhausted.
>>
>>2321422
I was thinking just stacking boxes or something at some kind of retail store. Having to check people out would feel really bad, doing the same thing I don't like for hours and hours would feel bad too, but at least I wouldn't be talking with people. I don't even really know if that's how it works. Do they let you listen to videos on your phone?
>>
>>2322747
If you want to only stock shelves and stuff, you have to work for a big retail or grocery store for that. For your other question, it depends on your store on your shift. If you're on the floor stocking isles, they will expect you to be alert for customer questions and stuff. If you work somewhere that asks you to come in before hours or that's overnight with a night shift, you might be able to get away with it.
>>
File: neet cryi.png (82 KB, 380x296)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>2322847
That sounds awful...I might have been able to do it if it was just part time and I could listen to things, but doing that for hours and hours with nothing else sounds like torture. I can't go back to that kind of grind every day. Even just taking a shower or doing dishes without hearing something nice to take my mind off things feels bad, I can't handle something like that again. I can't do it...
>>
>>2322899
Most jobs with repetitive grinds will let you do that as long as its not a customer service job. You could do that with data entry, for example, or working something janitorial.
>>
>>2322899
friend don't cry!
what happens if you don't get job?
is it so bad?
can you explain to the people pressuring you that you simply cannot do this?
>>
>>2322899
Maybe you should try looking for nigthshift security jobs. I used to work for a local hotel and I basically spent all night browsing 4chan and doing anki reps.
>>
>>2322847
>If you're on the floor stocking isles, they will expect you to be alert for customer questions and stuff.

Pretty sure my lack of communication skills is why I was let go from my last job... That was like two years ago and I haven't worked since.
>>
>>2323760
Not NEET then leave
>>
>>2322942
I don't know which would be worse...janitorial stuff sounds horrible, maybe something related to "data entry", but if I mess up and put things in wrong or I don't work fast enough...being in the same place doing the same thing for hours and hours sounds really bad to. It was like that in school at one point and I was miserable, I did nothing but wait and wait and wait and feel sad until I could go home, and until I could graduate and not have to live in a grind like that anymore.

>>2322979
If I don't get a job, I'll keep being a burden on my family and we won't have very much money. I'm a boy and I don't have any obvious physical disabilities, and I think they see me as the reason we're all so miserable because I'm not bringing in any money and helping. Which is right. It's either keep trying to go this way even if it's not entirely the way I dreamed of it being, or sacrifice myself and that dream back to an even worse grind forever to try lessen the burden on them a little bit.
Things are particularly bad right now, and one night I got carried away and got my heart set on finally trying it and letting go of that dream life I always thought about for now, but things didn't work out because I called the place the place they were always telling me to try and they said they weren't hiring. Then I calmed down and the reality of what that would be like started sinking in again, and I just went to bed. I never wanted to grow up or have these extra freedoms or responsibilities or expectations, I tried to stop it as hard as I could, but it didn't stop and it's just going to get worse. I don't want to live if I can't be a cute carefree kid who no one expects to do anything, or at least be able to sate myself by fantasizing about being one all day.

>>2322990
Security...? I don't think I can do something like that, I'm too out of shape and stupid and short. I'm not very intimidating or anything. I'd probably get scared.

>>2323744
What do you mean?
>>
>>2323849
Most security guards are out of shape and dumb. They're not there to take care of situations themselves, they're there to keep an eye on things, and call the cops in case something actually happens.
>>
>>2323849
I don't know what country you live in but have you considered autismbux
>>
File: 45564.jpg (118 KB, 1000x1000)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>2323849
I want to give you a hug anon
>>
TEEN
NEET
NEED
NEAT
>>
>>2324613
wow
>>
Needt
>>
>>2325133
I watch long running anime. I'm getting into Sailor Moon now.
>>
>>2325133
Nothing
It's rotting away
>>
>>2325133
im tard
>>
Woke up neet
>>
File: 1536086658306.jpg (33 KB, 480x585)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>2317617
i'm not
>>
>>2325995
*stands up*
>>
>>2325611
same
>>
hatarake NEETo
>>
File: 70393251.gif (318 KB, 560x315)
318 KB
318 KB GIF
me
>>
File: vacuum_bitch.jpg (25 KB, 600x360)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
HIKKIS GET HICKEYS
>>
>>2328509
Does that really happen haha I wonder if that will happen to me
>>
Feel sorry for all my neet friends who are abandoning their dreams. I work hard and make lots of money, id let you all stay at my house if I could

A really for real /qa/ mansion....
>>
>>2330039
what if dream was to be a neet?
and am living the dream?
>>
>>2330145
I meant abandoning your dreams of being a neet and taking up working
>>
>>2330489
This is me. Was neet for 3 years (best time of my life) and now that I had to get a job I want to kill myself every single day.
>>
File: 1529324105212.jpg (38 KB, 436x413)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
I wish I were a NEET again. Between Uni and work today is the only day I have off this month. Mind you, even when I was a NEET I was depressed so the grass is always greener, I suppose.
>>
>>2330489
oh, souka
sorry
im brain dead
i always interperate things in ways that are different than they meant
>>
>>2328509
why she does this
I forgot
>>
>>2330871
To make her cousin think she has a boyfriend.
She's probably an idiot, but that's what makes her cute.
>>
>>2332024
I work part-time whilst studying at Uni. Today was the only day I didn't have to go to one or the other.

I'm not too sure what you meant by your question so I hope this answers it.
>>
>>
>>2317617
me
>>
My NEET life has been under attack recently but I'm holding down the fort
>>
File: 1536796731940.jpg (224 KB, 600x676)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
m-me
>>
>>2335372
dont give up
what's it under attack from anyways?
>>
>>2336248
If he's American, then you already *know* what.
>>
>>2336256
a lack of money to pay for security so that his home doesn't get broken into leaving him robbed and shot dead?
>>
>>2336257
The Trump Administration.
>>
>>2336248
the norms
>>
>>2336271
*normans
>>
Unhappy NEET here. Don't you guys get depressed about leeching off your mother (at least that's what I do) and your inevitiable homelessness?
>>
>>2336651
If you're worried about that, you should spare some of your abundant free time to learn a skill like programming or a foreign language.
>>
>>2336655
I have no motivation and belief in myself no matter what I try though. When thinking about doing stuff like that is that my mind points out Im already behind at 25 and that Ill never have the motivation to keep myself going. This then plays in my head over and over again. No matter what I argue against it to myself it stays and stressed me to no end
>>
>>2336665
The fact that you worry about the future at all shows that you have enough motivation. Simply go to youtube and watch some video tutorials or something, you have nothing to lose so it doesn't matter if you drop it eventually. Also, 25 is not "too late" by any means,unless you plan on taking a one-way trip to Gensokyo (and if that was the case you wouldn't be concerned about homelessness.)
>>
>>2336675
What you just said is what I try to tell myself. Nothing helps with the 24/7 feeling of dread though. I think I might just have serious anxiety problems.

Ill always keep trying but fuck a lot of the time it feels impossible
>>
>>2336651
Yes of course I do.
>>
I am not in employment or training.
Who else NET here?
>>
File: IMG_0521.jpg (326 KB, 750x1000)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
>>2336720
If research assistant doesn't count as employment then yes
>>
>>2336720
me official today because I decided not to show up to my weekend job ever again
>>
>>2336744
>>2336735
>>2336720
make your own thread normans
>>
My job ends in two weeks, so I guess I'll go back to being a NEET. I'll probably try to do online tutoring or something so I'm not a NEET for too long. Maybe I'll use my saved wageslave dollars to get a master's degree. In my experience, being a NEET for too long is very bad for one's mental health, so it's best to be avoided.
>>
File: 1418203157999.png (184 KB, 800x850)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>tfw self employed
>tfw haven't made a penny in almost a month

send help
>>
>>2336854
What do you do?
>>
File: 1520729592689.png (85 KB, 271x312)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
is it really so complicated to not talk about jobs or school in this thread
r9k really killed the whole neet thing on imageboards...
>>
File: 1537231739922.jpg (35 KB, 500x500)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Fell asleep at 2pm and woke up at 3am again.....

My life is a hot NEET mess.......
>>
>>2337078
>What do you do?
Hired self.
>>
>>2337783
my favorite neet schedule was waking up around midnight to 2, everything was so peaceful and imageboard quality was higher
>>
>>2336651
No, I pay my way. Or will, 'till they take my SSI. We split expenses.
>>
>>2337879
>'till they take my SSI
Why are they doing that?
>>
>>2337903

>>2336258
>>
>>2337916
Well it hasn't happened yet. Just cross your fingers really hard.
>>
>>2317617
2 months into neet dom. Help.
>>
To you NEETs: what happens when you parents die? You'll have no one else to parasite and their money won't last forever.
>>
my father has multiple properties he rents out, so i should be fine
>>
if you're a self hating neet, you'll still want to be a neet after you wageslave
that shame goes away but is replaced with something else equally as bad anyway
>>
>>2338589
Then you take a rope and visit nearest forest.
At least that's my plan if nothing changes.
>>
NEETs, please tell me what you do on an average day in your life.
>>
>>2339547
Browse 4chan, watch anime, fap to hentai and sleep.
>>
>>2339547
I've been gaming all day recently
>>
I want to be a cute innocent little kid again, but I want to do it right this time. No school or work or anything hard like that, just like a summer vacation that lasts forever and always stays fun. I wouldn't have to feel guilty about it either, because that's how it's supposed to be for kids like me. Yeah, that would be nice.
>>
>>2339689
I did exactly that for many years as a kid and it was kind of hellish, it only got better when I became an adult.
>>
>>2317617
based teenbro
>>
>>2339893
Yeah but it wouldn't be like that if it happened to me, in my mind fantasy it never ends and it's always fun. And there's a nice anime lady who's older than me and only loves me and is there to take care of me. She never gets mad or tells me to do stuff and she's even better than my mom. She's always nice to me. And we do that forever or at least until I'm finally ready to grow up, which I probably won't want to.
>>
>>2340511
that sounds comfy
>>
>>2341824
Yeah, that's gonna be my new life one day!
>>
File: 4444444444.gif (164 KB, 498x276)
164 KB
164 KB GIF
<Dumb stupid socially retarded NEET
<Like hair sort of long but it was getting to be a bit much
<Mom wants me to get a haircut and takes me
<Tell her that I'll just tell them what I want because she usually comes over to talk to the person and it gets really embarrassing
<Get in the chair and just end up autistically stuttering and trying to make hand gestures to show her and saying "uh...maybe just like to here if that's okay..."
<Hair is looking silly but all I can say is "uh, yeah, I think that's okay...thank you..."
<Mom sees and comes over any way and starts talking to her, she eventually finishes and we leave
<We talk in the parking lot and she starts getting loud because she keeps telling me to go back inside with her to cut it again and I keep saying it's fine and that I'll try something at home because it would be really embarrassing to go back in
<We eventually come back in, I sit down and now there's my mom, the original lady who was cutting my hair and a third haircutter lady
<Mom says "He was scared you'd be mad at him" and tells them just to cut it short, says it looks like "a bowl cut you would give a little kid"
<Jokingly talks about wanting it to look more grown up to go on job interviews and things
<Third lady says something about it being alright and how she knows it's hard to grow up
<staring at the floor and trying not to cry
<Try to speak low enough for only the original haircutter lady to hear, tell her I'm really sorry about all of this
>>
parents wont get off my back just let me rot in peace
>>
File: 1439622328841.png (14 KB, 546x566)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>tfw I've been NEET for 6 months
It's comfy, but this is so boring. I'm gonna get a job in a month just so I can get out and socialize with more people. I don't even need the money but I wanna do it.
>>
Only truly enlightened can appreciate the way of NEET.
>>
>>2343986
>>2343991
What thread are you talking about?
>>
>>2344717
>>>/jp/19999999
>>
>>2319337
>people can't work from home
>>
>>2344719
what a shitfest, but why even keep replying to the guy when he's clearly trying to start shit
>>
>>2344725
worknorm is still a worknorm, get fucked norm
>>
>>2344734
who knows, maybe they felt the need to have the last word
>>
File: 1287854219023.jpg (55 KB, 350x473)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>2343293
That's how I always imagined weebshit spamming NEETs. Thanks for confirming I was always right.
>>
>>2344738
you're prolly a leftist
>>
>>2344752
dont talk to me normfreak
>>
>>2343293
i hope this is is pasta
... seriously, is it pasta?

>>2339547
you know inheritance exists, right?
>>
>>2345036
No. I'm sorry.
>>
>>2344302
i feel you my neet brethren
>>
When working I wanna be a neet when a neet I wanna be in work. It's depressing.

Neets who are too scared about working or can't get a job but want to make a change, have you considered volunteering for things?
It gives you something to do and you can opt out anytime since they're not actually paying you. Definitely helped me on being used to talking to people and doing something consistently for a few hours.
Hope you're all doing okay.
>>
File: 1529670220808.png (15 KB, 568x568)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>2345890
Agree with all of this. This is me >>2330534 but I do some volunteering stuff now and I wish I did when I was NEET as well because it definitely helps with that sort of thing.

Hope everyone here is doing alright,
>>
Think the best way to enjoy the NEET life is to not only indulge in what you enjoy, but also to keep your mind active and learning new things. New things which you have an interest in of course, not just any random thing for the sake of it. Like say Japanese, history, or programming. Something that will to feel as though you've accomplished something worthwhile and to make yourself feel like a more well off person than others, even if money's an issue.

Though what I'm saying probably doesn't apply to everyone, as I'm sure some are perfectly content with just taking it easy throughout their lives.
>>
Is it true that a long period of unemployment discourages employers from hiring you out of that rut? I lost a girlfriend over this idea.
>>
I was a NEET once too...
>>
going to try and fix sleep schedule again
it's so hard to fix but so easy to get screwed up
I hate it
>>
>>2347049
I just stopped trying to fix my 6 AM-2PM sleep schedule. I mean, it's 8 hours of sleep, regardless.
>>
>>2347049
The trick is melatonin.
>>
File: IL.png (182 KB, 653x504)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
Is the bes
>>
so many shows airing today!
>>
yeah i gotta go check taiga to see what they all are, i remember index should be airing sometime soon, right?
>>
How do you NEETs fix your sleeping patterns? I am sick of being awake all night. I need some sunlight.
>>
>>2348019
>being this mortal
>>
>>2348019
Normally to fix my sleeping pattern I just have a really long day, like stay up all night until evening again and go to bed at almost the time you'd ideally be doing it. Depending on how fucking your schedule is, it could be anything up to a 36 hour day so drink lots of coffee is you need it.
>>
that bad neet feelio when you wake up at 11am because of construction noises outside and go back to sleep but still dont feel well rested when you wake up hours later
>>
File: Sat.png (80 KB, 1876x1200)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>2348040
>>
>>2348030
I fell asleep during the day again ;_; I need a game to keep me awake. I used to use generals way back when but there hasn't been a good replacement. No game can keep me wake like zero hour did.
>>
File: 1515276793640.jpg (140 KB, 900x738)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
im a NEET in the heat
>>
>>2348932
I am a NEET and I have the urge to FUCK.
>>
please dont make me go to work im just a little boy inside
>>
My NEET days were so much better, the years went by in isolation but I enjoyed every moment. Eventually I was forced into the soul-crushing workforce and now not even anime girls give me joy... I want to go back...
>>
When normalfags say that being NEET is unfulfilling what do they mean exactly?
>>
>>2349722
People told them they needed to have a job and spend all their free time working for someone else otherwise they're garbage human beings, so they've decided to gloss over it all and call it fulfilling.
>>
File: 1445528551207.jpg (1.03 MB, 700x3000)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
I've been NEET for 5 years but at least I've had a bf for a while so I did something fun in my lifetime...
>>
internet bf or a real one?
>>
File: 1538854282616.jpg (6 KB, 184x184)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>144 replies
>30 posters
>most posts don't even reply to other post numbers
imagine trying so hard to make a fake community
>>
>>2350217
Most of the time internet but we did meet up irl and go on vacation and stuff...
>>
>>2350229
cute
>>
Imagine bumping same shitty thread everyday over and over again just to justify your pointless existence
>>
Who cares...
>>
>>2350232
This describes the act of using 4chan in any capacity.
>>
>>2337924
I have recently been informed via letter the SSA has more important things to fuck up than the life of one lonely angry fat guy and his crippled up mother. Accordingly, they will refrain from crushing my pitiful existence into barely-noticeable rubbish for yet another three years. I am relieved to an almost pathetic degree, yet still wish to take up drinking.
>>
>>2350296
Nice.
>>
>>2350232
yeah lol i never do that
>>
>>2343293
I've had similar experiences.......... for real...... even if this post is a joke....
>>
I'm starting an online course in web development after my job ends. Am I still a NEET or does the course count as education?
>>
>>2350664
Training.
>>
>>2350216
I've also been a NEET for 5 years but my girlfriend recently left me because I've been a NEET for 5 years. This, and the fact that all my days go by in the blink of an eye, are the only downsides to the lifetyle. I'd undo it all if I could get her back.
>>
I could never become a NEET. All my family is dead. So I have no one to take care of me. So I have to work if I don't want to be homeless. I hate the outside.
>>
my job sucks. my last three grad students are about to graduate and prospects for incoming students dont look good, so I'll be stuck in publication limbo for a while and end up a teachslave or neet if it goes on long enough
>>
File: pppppppppppppppppppp.gif (1.93 MB, 540x304)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB GIF
>>2350634
It wasn't a joke
>>
>>2351322
no apps or just ones that aren't really interested in the research?
>>
File: 1538835135539.jpg (101 KB, 790x559)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>2351373
I hate people who think they're oh so depressed but I have friends and a relationship and I go out with other people almost every day.
>>
>>2351376
Yes, thank you.
>>
>>2351373
says the nerd who wants a /qa/ gf
>>
>>2351379
>she
A /qa/ girl!?
>>
/qa/nojo
>>
>>2351373
the norms will take everything from us even NEET
>>
>>2351373
Being a NEET has nothing to do with your romantic situation you retard
>>
Where can a highly qualified full time NEET such as myself find a partner?
>>
>>2351536
Try Tinder. One of my formerly long-time virgin friends (who was jobless and in relatively deep debt at the time) found a gf through it and now they've been together for a year. He is 29, and his new girlfriend 20.
>>
File: 1526217370711.jpg (346 KB, 680x600)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>2351522
NEETs may as well be norms. Only us hikkiNEETs are the true enlightened ones.
>>
>>2351540
isn't that what norms use for hookups?
>>
>>2351573
It is. Just put something like "Looking for a serious relationship" in your bio.
>>
NORMS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORMS!
>>
Being NEET is a young mans game. I feel pathetic now.
>>
At work right now.
>>
I work for home security.
>>
I'm sad because a NEET thread on /qa/ is full of people that need to talk about their work
>>
>>2351527
This. I literally met my bf in a /jp/ IRC channel. How does this make me any less of a NEET wtf
>>
>>2353421
Is he cute
>>
>>2353424
Yes, very...
>>
>>2353421
girl or homo
>>
>>2353426
Wish I had a cute NEET bf to kiss...
>>
>>2353427
Girl(m)
>>
>>2352486
its in norms nature to blog and ruin the lives of everyone who isnt norm
>>
I just cleaned my room and found a bunch of manga I bought when I was younger, maybe I'll read them again
>>
>>2351375
Having friends and/or a romantic partner doesn't cure your mental illness(es)....
>>
File: sleepy.png (52 KB, 250x250)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
I am 32, have been a NEET for about a decade plus, also a wizard social outcast.
Have dropped out of university three times, was more or less a fake student anyways.

My brain is more or less mud now, have been even before at school, a time in which I realized that I am already genetic disadvantaged compared to my peers.
I cannot recall words I once knew anymore. More often than not I am stuck at not knowing how to call certain things, and don't know how to describe something, as well as expressing any thoughts properly.

How I finance my NEETlife? Through my mother and lately, in the recent several years, I get welfare. Still live with my mother and sister.
Whatever...
>>
>>2353545
Are you on any antidepressants? How often do you talk to people in person? Depression can negatively affect your memory, and not talking to people very often has a significantly negative impact on your speech abilities. That's why some old people have a hard time talking when they're out and about - because they have no one to talk to.

If you can't afford antidepressants you could try contacting NAMI (assuming you're an American) and ask them what low income clinics are in your area and what options you have. Just make sure not to say anything about committing sudoku. That's a very risky thing to bring up.
>>
>>2353554
Have been in psychiatric treatment until recently.
3 years and a bit more of trying through all sorts of ADs, but none of them have helped.
But on another note, none of them gave me grave side effects either.
I think that my brain-blood-barrier is really strong and doesn't let the chems through.
Have been in daycare hospitals twice, as well as in several group therapies.

None of that stuff has worked, I get fed up with all of it and the appointments and the constant check ups and blood testing and quit all of it.
There is 0 difference in whether I take ADs or not.

Now I will get into trouble with the welfare offices, because I am not cooperating anymore and have no more institutions to write medical certificates for me, whatever.
I am done with this life anyways, no I have been done with this life since the realization back in HS.

p.s. I am from Centraleurope
>>
you neet?
>>
fuck yeah im neet
>>
sorry for betraying you guys, I have a job interview tomorrow
at least I'll be able to buy that tohsaka-san daki I wanted
>>
feeling like you guys are way normer than me
>>
>>2357809
I'm not
>>
>>2353545
I resonate very strongly with this post
>>
lunch break is over, heading back to work
>>
>>2353545
Sadly I'm in no position to give you any advice, but I want to give you a hug
>>
File: 1488445961496.gif (777 KB, 172x144)
777 KB
777 KB GIF
I've been working for a couple of months after being a neet for 6 years, even if it's an office job I still feel pretty tired all the time.
>>
wish it was possible to never interact with another human outside of imageboards again
>>
>>2359169
simply dont leave room
>>
File: 1504376963132.jpg (202 KB, 850x426)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>
>>2317617
I was a NEET for about 2 years. Strangely enough i don't love animes like most NEET here.
Tbh i love sleep more than vidya, porn, movies, etc.
I wish i could sleep like i was on my NEET days
>>
>>2360997
I had a dream where I became a youtuber, maybe its a signal
>>
I like that this thread is still alive
>>
>>2361484
The sole job of a neet is to maintain neet threads alive
>>
File: 1503424646824.jpg (456 KB, 1000x691)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
>>
neets are based
>>
File: 1530954351814.png (325 KB, 485x569)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
>>2362556
normals are biased
>>
cute vampire neet gf
>>
>>2363384
thats me
>>
>>2363550
are you my /qa/ gf?
>>
File: 1508763444961.jpg (91 KB, 620x524)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
I am a NEET
>>
still neet
>>
>>2367454
You are mentally ill
>>
slept 40 of the last 70 or so hours
>>
neets dont sleep
>>
>>2317617
This must be illegal. The picture is too fucking cute, I can look at this all day. This must be the cutest fucking picture I've ever seen.
>>
>>2371514
would bang
>>
>>
File: 1524556523555.png (940 KB, 900x900)
940 KB
940 KB PNG
>>
File: 63211689_p0.png (1.57 MB, 1800x1415)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
>>2373678
>>
this is my new home thread
>>
welcome neet friend
>>
>>2374573
thank you. i hope to have a good time with my fellow neet comrads
>>
File: 1513935587911.jpg (15 KB, 271x301)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>Shit social skill
>Stupid
>No school/class
>No job
>Autistic
>>
>>2375003
just kill yourself senpai
>>
>>2375003
this is me too
>>
>>2375003
but do you enjoy it
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 485x569)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>2362800
neets haven't been brainwashed by the tube
>>
File: 154353463453.png (95 KB, 500x749)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
i'm going to escape this curse. just you wait
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 497x589)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>2376009
>>
>>2317621
that would make you comfy
>>
File: 1506226746816.png (2.44 MB, 3064x1724)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB PNG
Any traveling NEETs here?
>>
>>2376080
I go to the gym twice a week.
>>
>>2376084
That's more of a FitNEET than a TravelNEET
>>
some drunk guy is screaming near my house at 3am
>>
File: 1515901725391.gif (754 KB, 317x423)
754 KB
754 KB GIF
Any sleeping NEETs?
>>
>>2344055
>6 months
Six years is the minimum for a hikki and 4 years for a substantial NEET. If you read/watched NHK ni Youkoso back in the day and thought Satou was an extreme shocking Hikikomori into his fourth years, then you probably aren't one.
>>
>>2376389
bleh i have trouble staying asleep. my sleep schedule slowly shifts each day too which is annoying.
>>
Any other WorkNEETs with girlfriends? It feels good to have someone to come home to after a long days work
>>
>>2376496
shut up shut up shut up
>>
>>2376459
i wonder why this is so common in neets, it happened to me too
>>
>>2376496
I've been in a relationship before, it's fun for a few months.
But I think it's not worth the effort, money, and time.
I prefer to be alone most of the time
>>
>>2376496
Mine left me because she couldn't see a future with a NEET who was too anxious and unsure of himself to find a job. She loved me so much. I hate myself.
>>
>>2376639
for me it's because i live with other people. they always wake me up unless i sync my sleep with theirs. if i wake up in the middle of the night, then i won't fall back asleep for a couple hours. it always messes everything up.

>>2376646
>I prefer to be alone most of the time. same. unless it's someone who shares my hobbies which is rare to find where i live

>>2376866
shes a bitch for that. sounds like all she cares about is money.
>>
>>2376646
>>2376962
>I prefer to be alone most of the time.
same. unless it's someone who shares my hobbies which is rare to find where i live
>>
EmoNeet here. Life is boring

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.