[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: CBcgjEgU8AAozH_.png (480 KB, 600x719)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
And muh collar bone working out.
im in pain constantly now....

BUT I DO IT ALL FOR MUH FUTURE WIFE

I WUB WUB WUUUB MUH FUTRE WIFE
WHEN DO I MEET HER??? hnnnnnnNNNNNNNNG
>>
the goal of working out isn't to yourself and suffer lots of pain. there's a difference injuring yourself gaining lifelong issues and exercising your body to gain strength and be more fit.

the people who are fit aren't the ones who injure themselves. the ones who injure themselves are the fat overweight ones sucking down tons of opioid and painpills.
>>
Not surprised given the one arm regimen. All that asymmetric loading was bound to end badly.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.