[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 156 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

In the land where Hero and superpower reign, you are those who are not blessed with them. The sports festival is near and students are itching to show off their power. Will our quirkless hero survive the festival?

You are Alec DeMaggio. With a new goal in mind, can you shake the very foundation of this misbegotten society?

Always progress, always move forward
Take your future!
ONE FOR ALL

>Alec Profile

https://pastebin.com/AP9w1DyJ

>Base Stats

https://pastebin.com/cDFhkMGb

>District stats:

https://pastebin.com/gQTJ15Xy

Previous quest:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=HeroQM

>Rules:

Using 1d20 dice, Best of 3

Critfail will be -2, fail,-1, pass +1, critpass +2. As long as the value is positive or zero,it's a pass.

Your trait can automatically active, adding extra votes to a related trait choices

Today's music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDpm4ItLzlA

ARE YOU READY?
>>
>>2064590
I AM HERE !
>>
>>2064590

>Day 20

>Sports festival in 3 days
>last day for homework(done)

Last night was a blast ! Dancing and huge campfire were lit on the courtyard where the Battle Royale took place.

The barbecue were delicious and people were partying regardless of their allegiance. The Justice Studies were kind enough to helped the cleaning and carrying the drunk teachers back to an extra room. Ino was still cold toward you and he act as if he's a robot, only doing what he have been told.

The generals and Goons are shouting your name and you motto, using it as the fuel of their ambition. Never in your life have you been this...relaxed and free.

But that was yesterday

Today, you are going to meet Izuku and his friends so you gotta prepare to impress.

>What kind of clothes are ya wearin.

>Casual
>semi-casual
>write in

>Who are ya goin with (2 people)

>The original gang (jo&Ito)
>Others (who?)
>>
>>2064633
>Casual
We're hanging out with our brother, let's relax and enioy the day.

>Original Gang
They're friends with Izuku too, right?
>>
>>2064633
>Casual
>The original gang (jo&Ito)
>>
>>2064633
>Casual
>The original gang
>>
>>2064633
>Casual
>The original gang.
>>
>>2064633
>casual
>original gang
>>
>>2064633
>>Casual
>Others (who?)
Bring all the inner circle.
>>
>>2064657
>>2064659
>>2064667
>>2064679
>>2064697

Now that everyone's here.
>The original and casual.
Writing
>>
>>2064707
I actually haven't been here in a while, hoping for more boobs I can get us to grab!
>>
>>2064633

You put on your casual clothes: a t-shirt with some famous cartoon drawing, jeans, and black sneakers. Fix some of the bed hair and you look dashing enough to get some U.A gals.

As you went out of the bathroom, Kenji is still in bed, snoring. Usually he will be already gone... the party last night must wore him out.

Without further ado, you message Ino and Jo to meet at the front of the school gate. The only description is that Izuku is waiting in the central district and you hope that Ino is gracious enough to appear.

When they arrived, you are surprised to see them in their semi-casual clothes.

"yo!" Jo grin while Ino just stare at you silently.

"Yo, what's with the semi-casual clothes?" you grin, hiding the shame of under-dressed.

"I bet Izuku's bringing his friends," Jo's grin widened," Maybe chicks too so we as his 'older' brother gotta make some impression".

You sigh in defeat and get them to start walking. While you and Jo are conversing, Ino silently follow the group. You better fix this fast.

Thankfully, the metro car is a bit empty with people sparsely sitting on empty seats. Three of you picked the middle seat as the metro departs.

>Fix Ino's relationship now (?)
>Do it later, this is public.
>Write in
>>
>>2064735
>>
>>2064735
gosh, dropped my name
>>
>>2064709
The frog will be here shortly enough.
>>
>>2064735

>Fix Ino's relationship.
Better not wait too long, and solve our problem quickly.
>>
>>2064735
>>Fix Ino's relationship now (?)
>>
>>2064735
>>Fix Ino's relationship now (?)
>>
>>2064735
"Sorry Ino, but I'm a cautious man. I fight my battles and I own my battles. And I like keeping my cards close to myself; hell, I didn't tell anyone in high school that I didn't have a quirk. Society's a real crazy shit place and it's not your fault, Ino."
>>
At some point we're gonna need to address the fact that he is totally gay for us. Do we pursue? Let him down quickly? Just see where things go?
>>
>>2064736
>>2064747
>>2064753
>>2064754
>>2064756

ROll me some 1d20+9 (Coop+manipulator)
>>
>>2064735
Better now than later. Ito doesn't seem like the type to care about public appearances too much, after all. Still, we should try to keep it on the down low.
>>
Rolled 5 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>2064762
>>
>>2064763
>Ito

I did the same mistake too.
>>
Rolled 1 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>2064762
>>
Rolled 17 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>2064762
>>
>>2064767
I regret my decision. If we can burn anything to negate a critfail, we should do so now.
>>
File: 1502238469083.jpg (37 KB, 400x247)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>2064767
crap
>>
>>2064765
>>2064767
>>2064768

It's a pass. The DC was 10 Due to his loyalty
>>
Rolled 8 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>2064762
>>
>>2064776
Phew.
>>
>>2064793
your dice may be cursed for the next couple of hours. don't roll again until the debuff goes away
>>
Rolled 7, 19, 2, 17, 4, 16, 11, 16, 7, 10, 11, 2, 16, 17, 2, 18, 8, 2, 2, 19 = 206 (20d20)

>>2064798
Shaking it off!
>>
>>2064834
A quarter of the rolls were 2.
Damn.
>>
>>2064735

"Ino, look." You sigh, grabbing his shoulder. It is the only way for him to pay attention. "Sorry Ino, but I'm a cautious man. I fight my battles and I own my battles. And I like keeping my cards close to myself; hell, I didn't tell anyone in high school that I didn't have a quirk. Society's a real crazy shit place and it's not your fault, Ino."

There is an awkward silence for a second and the Ino stand, rising his voice."THEN WHY DIDNT YOU TRUST US?"

"Because I did what is best for us!" You raised yourself, staring at his eyes." you want me to say something that will hurt our relationship?

"Damn it. Ino,Alec. People are looking so get your asses down" Jo tried to handle the situation but he was ignored." God damnit!"

"We...no. I followed you every steps and even through hell itself!" He pushed you harshly and the feeling itself stab your heart," Why do you keep hurting yourself? We are family Alec! Family!"

Another push and you can feel your legs weakening. The emotional attack were effective.

"What if you die because of this dumb revenge huh?" This is first time you see the calm and collected Inoichi Nuro became angry. His bandanna fall to his neck and you see fresh blood from his chewed lips." What if I...We lost you?" Tears almost filled his eyes.

" I...am sorry," you dont know what to say. For a long time you kept you emotion in check and your card hidden. The Guardian is just a tool for you to survive and meet your own goal but now, you have families.
People who loved and protect you. People who are not mindless tools. People who cared for you.

"I know..." For the first time you are not able to look at someone's eyes, especially your best friend" but I am afraid too...I...what if you leave? What if it was me that hurt you? I dont want that. Not to my family!"

Then a slap echoes in the car and your face slowly registered the pain." Then you should be truthful with me. Don't let yourself carry the burden."

"Oh gods," Jo just hide his face with his hands." Please dont have a strange rumor after this".

>Hug the Ino (+4 votes from big brother and family trait)
>resist
>>
>>2064839
>>resist
Go against the odds
>>
File: gote.jpg (27 KB, 480x480)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>2064839
>Gib hug
>>
>>2064839
>>Hug the Ino (+4 votes from big brother and family trait)
>>
>>2064839
>resist
Don't want strange rumors as Jo said
>>
>>2064839
>resist
nigga we're in public so that's pretty gay
>>
>>2064839
We must resist!
>>
Resist! (4)

>>2064841
>>2064848
>>2064856
>>2064865

Hug! (6)
>>2064842
>>2064845

3 more votes to resist! Come one anons, You choose this
>>
>>2064839
We should probably get some drink for Ino and us. A chill-pill refreshment would be good.
>>
>>2064839
RESIST
>>
>>2064839
Resist it man
>>
>>2064839
resist
>>
>>2064871
Idk could we do full group bro hug? Like hug both?
>>
>>2064871
>Hug
M8s
>>
>>2064877
>>2064887
>>2064889

Congrats People. You did the impossible.

Now how do you want this to end?
group hugs?
Pat on the head?

cant get a drink inside a metro car.

>>2064893
sorry m8. dont want the work of anons to be destroyed
>>
>>2064899
If the emotional pain is too much, use Buddha's Ambition. By the way, can we get some drinks right after the ride though?
>>
>>2064899
Fair enoigh dude, it was quite the effort from them.
I'd say group hug, at least
>>
>>2064899
>Pat on the head
We are in japan after all!
>>
>>2064899
pat on the head because we're still a big bro
>>
>>2064891
>Idk could we do full group bro hug? Like hug both?
>>2064899
>group hugs?
I like the image of this.
Especially if Jo is actively resisting and attempting to flee.

Pic related
A gate barely avoided.
>>
>>2064899
I feel like we should develop a no-emotion image because I want to become a lawful villain, to not let petty emotion to get in the way of your ambition. At the bare minimum, give a pat on the head. If possible, nothing.
>>
>>2064925
>Faye
>gate
fate.
I keep trying to type "fate".
>>
>>2064899
Pat on the head.
Somehow I started doubting if Ino is actually a guy and not secretly a girl. Since he seems to blush at us sometimes, and because of this scene.
Inb4 I ruin the QM’s moment to reveal Ino was actually a trap.
>>
>>2064907
yes

>>2064911
>>2064917
>>2064918
>>2064925

headpats and quick gruop hug, just for no homo
>>
>>2064932
This. Ino is way too emotional for a guy. Ask if he's been eating way too much soy or other estrogen stuff. Get him pumped on testosterone if he really is a guy.
>>
>>2064930
>I want to become a lawful villain, to not let petty emotion to get in the way of your ambition.
It's a hard ba Lance to actually value your friends and family, encourage their affection, and yet remain a strong leader impervious to emotion.
We'll get there.
Maybe by the end of school.
>>
>>2064932
I was thinking about this too or he's just gay
>>
>>2064936
>>2064940
Time to make it our new shortterm objective. Find out if Ino is actually a guy and if he is we should find out if he is gay. Atleast that way we can gently take care of it.
>>
>>2064839

You resist every fiber of your body to hug him and prevent any strange rumors.

"You are right. I am sorry," You pat his smooth black hair," Dont worry, I won't do that again. Today, we shall do this as a family"

Ino nod, satisfied. He rub his eyes and let his bandanna stays, smiling brightly. This is the only time you saw him smiling this bright and you hope it stays. You quickly pull Ino and Jo into a group hug.

"Aw come on man. I have a girlfriend," Jo grumbled as you and Ino pulled him." I hate you all." The three of you laugh and just sit down as if nothing happened

It was silence for a few seconds then the on looker began to clap. It sound is deafening to three of you as embarrassment slowly set in.

>Companion quest completed
>Gain 1 ambition points
>Ino now determined to help you. +1/+10 to his rolls
> Ino now can developed into 2 class:
-Ninja Class: He will be more combat oriented and able to ambush enemy due to his quirk.
-Monitor Class: Inoichi became passive oriented and he will be able to gather 2 or more info whne investigating.

CHoose:

>Ninja
>Monitor

After an excruciating silence in the car, three of you buy drinks to cool yourselves.

"damn it and in public too," Jo grumble as three of you walked to your destination. Izuku's not here so you keep listening to the talkative Ino and grumbling Jo. Few minute passed and a group of people approached your group with a familiar green haired hero.

"HEY ALEC!," Izuku wave energetically at you. Behind him is a grinning brown haired girl, Glasses guy with Youmo's discipline, Frog face girl, Red hair guy, Tall noble girl, and pink girl.

The green boy quickly run to you and you lift him up for a bit before messing with his hair. You can see the girls squee (except for frog girl) and the boys nod their head.

"Damn it Izuku," You laugh and put him into headlock," Why didnt you call after the villain incidents?"

(continue)
>>
>>2064992
-Ninja Class: He will be more combat oriented and able to ambush enemy due to his quirk.

You better prepare yourself QM we will find out if Ino is actually a boy and not a girl. Because right now I’m strongly thinking Ino is a girl.
>>
>>2064992
>>Ninja
He will need good combat skills as one of our generals
>>
>>2064992
>>Monitor
>>
>>2064992
>>Monitor
Also, >Frog
THE WAIFU BRIGADE IS HERE.
>>
>>2064992
>Monitor
Not everyone has to be combat oriented as of now
>>
I always thought that it was implied that Ino had the gay for us.
Maybe I was wrong and it was just me hoping for a /y/ quest.
>>
>>2064992

>Monitor

Also

>Red hair

Well, I'm sure that his dad taking an interest in us isn't going to end badly. Not at fuckin all
>>
>>2064992
Ninja
>>
>>2064992
Where is momo ? She is the superior waifu even if Toga is THE waifu
>>
>>2065014
Same desu
>>
>>2064992
>Monitor
Ino knows all
>>
>>2065017
I think Momo is the tall noble girl?
>>
>>2064992

"Dont hog all the fun boss," Jo join in messing Izuku's hair," Hey little dude." Ino just pinch both of Izuku's cheek and he like to do that in middle school too.

"Jo! Ino!" Izuku grin," How are you guys? Did you develop new technique for your quirks? Also, your girlfriend is a bit pissed you arent calling much."

"Ah hell," Jo retract his hands, defeated.

"And Ino," Izuku continue his 'innocent' act," You look very happy today. Something good huh?"

"Eh?!" Ino quickly retract his hands, blushing.

Then he look at you and you look at him, staring in childish fashion before Izuku give in," I got nothing"

"Damn right," You let him out of the headlock. You missed this guy

" So are you the infamous Alec?," The brown girl interrupts the bonding," Deku and Bakugou talked a lot about you"

"You voice sounds familiar. Urararara girl?", You offer a handshake," Izuku talk abo-HUMPS"

Izuku's hands quickly shut your mouth.

" A-a-a-a-anyways, th-this is Alec DeMaggio. My brother from another mother," Izuku babbles on while still gripping your mouth," A-a-and the other two are Inoichi and Ichijo".

"Call me Jo," Jo grin and suddenly red hair grab his handshake.

"I am Eijiro Kishima," Red hair grin and they both began to speed up their handshake," You guys are as manly as Deku says."

"Inoichi or Ino," Ino says and he smiles too.

"Hello! I am Ochaco Uraraka," The brown girl smile.

"Tsuyu Asui," The poker faced frog girl says," Call me Tsuyu".

"Tenya Illida," Glasses bow politely," Nice to meet you".

"Momo Yaoyorozu," Tall girl bow," pleasure to meet you."

Now that the gangs already introduced, Jo began his revenge.

"So..", He look at Izuku who's still blocking your mouth," Who's your girl, little man?"

"Ahhh. Jo!" Izuku finally detached from you.

>Maximum bullying (+2 vote from big brother trait)
>Minimum bully
>Just watch
>Talk to someone
>Write in
>>
Ninja (3)
>>2064998
>>2065004
>>2065016

Monitor (5)
>>2065005
>>2065009
>>2065011
>>2065015
>>2065043

Operator Ino it is.

>>2065014
/y/ quest are rare and I am open to them.

>>2064998
I am already prepared. I hold the cards after all
>>
>>2065049
>Keep forgetting pick girl

"Your girl, Mina Ashido", Pick girl wink
>>
>>2065063
>Pick

PINK, my goodness
>>
>>2065049

Gotta tease him.
Guess we have to make sure you play those cards.
>>
>>2065049
>Minimum bully
Gotta try not to be too rough on him.
>>
>>2065049
>Maximum Bully
:^)
>>
>>2065049
>>Maximum bullying
>>
>>2065049

B U L L Y
U
L
L
Y
>>
>>2065068
>>2065073
>>2065076
>>2065078
>>2065091

Maximum bully it is. The best thing about childhood friend is that you are there when he made some embarrassing scene but which scene you want?

>Izuku's first crush
>Izuku's watching a horror movie
>Izuku's hero and villain scene.
>Izuku's first pool party

>Write in and ill try to write it
>>
>>2065102
(write-in)
>Izuku's playfighting with you and him

The "hero training" that we started off with.
>>
>>2065102
>>Izuku's watching a horror movie
>>
>>2065102
>Izuku's hero and villain scene
Then let a brotherly tear fall down as you mention how he is at UA now and on the path of becoming the next symbol of peace and how you are proud of him
>>
>Izuku's hero villain scene
>>
>>2065102
>>Izuku's hero and villain scene.
>>
>>2065106
>>2065107
>>2065111
>>2065112
>>2065116

Hero and Villains it is!
Now we see the past of Izuku,Alec, And Katsuki
>>
>>2065049

After a few laugh, the nine of you went to a nearby restaurant. Thankfully, they have a private room for nine group.

"Let me tell you a story about Izuku's playing Hero and Villains," You smile while Izuku tried to make himself as small as possible.

"C'mon, Dude. Dont bully Deku too much," Ashido sympathize with green haired boy," But continue. I bet it's tear jerking."

"Well. Me, Izuku, and kac- I mean Bakugou lived on the same district." You close your eyes, thinking back to the old day," Our favorite game was Hero and Villains. We picked who will be the hero and villains then rotate."

" Whenever Izuku became the villains, he would run so fast that it became hide and seek." The group laugh," When he become a her, he would try to help the villains so much that the villain became confused and Bakugou get pissed at him. Bakugou wasnt this egoistic when we are small but somehow Izuku manage to pissed him off. " You wonder if things were different if the world have no quirks.

"True," Yaoyozuru interrupt," He always helped us, even Bakugou. He is an asset".

"True that," You laugh," Now I am proud of him."

You can feel the heat radiated from Izuku. His embarrassment is so hot it create steams from his face.

"Now, he carries my dream with him," A melancholic smile on your face," Better be a great hero, Izuku Midoriya."

"O-of course!" Izuku quickly answered and you pat his green hair. The group stay silent for a bit in the story's afterglow. Ashido, uraraka, and Kirishima are crying.

"So, why did you give your dream to Deku," Tsuyu bluntly says," You can be a hero too you know".

>How do you answered this?
>>
>>2065153
>When he became a her
I know it's a typo but for a brief moment with all the trap chat I couldn't help but wonder about Trap Deku.

Anyway,
>Our goal is to be more than a hero.

Talk about how we're hoping to bring out the best in everyone, and how your Quirk or lack thereof has no bearing on what you're capable of.
>>
>>2065153
>He hasn't told you?
>>
>I've decided to pursue another dream. Also being a hero would be impossible due to-.... Well, if izuku didn't mention it let's just say I have a new ambition to follow.
>>
>>2065153
"Because while heroes are the public face of justice and paragons of virtue, there are other roles in society that I believe could serve the cause of goodness far more effectively and efficiently. Heroes can only help with the troubles that they see. With a large enough net and the right positioning, I believe I could be capable of helping far more people than I can see."
>>
>>2065165
This and >>2065163
>>
>>2065163
>her.

I know, i forgot to fixed it.

>>2065165
>>2065166
>>2065170
>>2065171

Are we going to tell them that we are quirkless?
>>
>>2065177
No. Not because of embarassment or anything like that, but simply because it's a non-factor to us now.
>>
All of the above, really. Although I think there's a lot Alec could do as a hero. I still kind of want to see him run his own "quirkless" hero agency.
>>
>>2065183
So indirectly it is
>>
Yes, but make it brief.
>>
>>2065188
I think of it more as a web-like organization where p much everyone all around works to (you know, like in fight club or something)
>>2065177
Make it implicit, as in a double meaning way
>>
>>2065153

"I've decided to pursue another dream. Also being a hero would be impossible due to-.... Well, if izuku didn't mention it let's just say I have a new ambition to follow.", You look at Izuku and he nod. The others eventually catches on but kept their silence...not that you cared, ""Because while heroes are the public face of justice and paragons of virtue, there are other roles in society that I believe could serve the cause of goodness far more effectively and efficiently. Heroes can only help with the troubles that they see. With a large enough net and the right positioning, I believe I could be capable of helping far more people than I can see."

Tsuyu nod, tipping her fingers against her mouth.

"Alright, then. I would like to ask a question," You smile," Why do you called Izuku by his nickname? You know it's an insult."

>Big Brother Traits on

The room became cold and quiet, even Glasses and Tall Girl began to sweat. They all can feel the menace coming from you AND your friends, even if U.A students are powerful. You can hear the collected heartbeats from the would be hero.

"I..err," Uraraka tried to explain but a glance from you shut her up. This is a torture to the U.A students as they can feel the result of messing with your brother.

"Ah, dont worry Alec," Izuku wave his hand, unaffected by your malice," They find it inspiring because it sounds like 'you can do it' "

"Oh! That's pretty cool," You smile, satisfied and the would be heroes wipe their imaginary sweats.

"S-so..." Kirishima recovered and tried to change the topic," I heard that three people from your school are joining our festival. I heard that All-Might even bet the Principal to let you guys join in. They say that these three are the strongest of them all."

"Oh...?", You are now interested.

"Yeah!" Ashido joined in," They even got titles" 'The Crusher', 'The Guardian', and 'The Gremlin' . They say that The Crusher is their boss."

Jo look at you knowingly and grin. You signal him to stand down but his grin became a shit eating grin.

"They say that his quirks can break bone and he does it for fun," Iida fix his glasses," How barbaric!"

"Oh yeah, I saw him does that," Jo lean in conspiratorially, " The crusher destroyed everyone participating in their tournament to participate the festival in just mere seconds."

The U.A gasp in horror and you feel like hitting Jo in the head. Hard.

"Yes, I saw it with my own eyes," Ino say with his poker-face," It is said that only those who defeated his demonic generals have the right to face him in combat".

The would be hero are beginning to get nervous that Izuku began writing the stupid rumors in a paper napkin.

Jo kept spouting his nonsense," He has a harem of at least 50 girls, 3 of them are his demonic Generals."

You hope that they detect his bullshit but from their faces, they ate it up. Izuku look at you, worried.

>Roll 1d20+4 DC18
>>
Rolled 7 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>2065260
>>
Rolled 5 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>2065260
>>
Rolled 11 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>2065260
>>
Rolled 17 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>2065260
squad pls
>>
>>2065265
>>2065266
>>2065269

Ah, looks like the present is out early
>>
File: deku's laugh.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>2065260

Izuku studied your facial emotion while you tried to make a poker-face. At first he is confused, then he smile. You keep a cool head but feel warmth on your cheek and that's when he went full blown laughter. He laugh so hard that he fall from the chair

HE KNOWS!!!

Everyone looked at him as if he is mad with a degree of horror on their faces. Then IIda took this as an opportunity.

"Deku's right! We cant be scared of stories!," He shout, breaking the fear out of the would be heroes." We must laugh as Deku do!" And they all laugh. Jo join in, happy that his plans worked while Ino just smile in satisfaction. Only you are in a mixture of miffed and confused.

After a while, Izuku controlled himself and secretly pat your back. You missed the time when he's not this cheeky.

After a while, the food came in and the group settle down.

>Choose 3 people to converse with and what will be your question?
There's Ino,Jo,Izuku, Uraraka, Ashido, Iida, Kirishima, Tsuyu, Yaoyorozu.
>>
>>2065309
>Ask Urakaka how Izuku is holding up
We're his bro, we have to make sure this chick he likes ain't no thot who don't care about him.

The rest I'm leaving up to my fellow anons.
>>
Converse with Tsuyu "ara, aren't you the inquisitive one..."
>>
>>2065309
Ask Iida if he's got any siblings, particularly any that might be going to Endeavor high.
>>
>>2065316
>>2065319
>>2065332
>Tfw no one want Momo or Pink

Writing then.
>>
>>2065336
I only chose Iida because I didn't want to talk to JUST the chicks
It'd send the wrong image
Ideally I want to talk to ALL of deku's friends
>>
>>2065309
>>Choose 3 people to converse with and what will be your question?

>>2065316
>>Ask Urakaka how Izuku is holding up
Support
>>2065319
>Tsuyu "ara, aren't you the inquisitive one..."
I know where you're going with this...
>>2065260
>Tsuyu nod, tipping her fingers against her mouth.
But yeah.

>>2065153
>Yaoyozuru interrupt," He always helped us, even Bakugou. He is an asset".
Yaoyozuru
"Izuku is too shy to tell me, how has he been helpful?"
>>
>>2065341
This, chit chat everyone (lowkey see who'd be susceptible to join our cause while also getting 'em relationship points or smth)
>>
>>2065336
Sorry, phone ate my post so I had to redo it.
>>
>>2065336

I was busy with my own deal, I would've picked Momo
>>
Same, I want to talk to Momo at one point too.
>>
>>2065354
>>2065349
>>2065344

FIne, WHat do you want to ask momo?
>>
>>2065355

Let's get to know her, find out more. Charm the shit out of her
>>
>>2065344
Pretty much this. Just ask her to elaborate more on Izuku's actions during school, as he tends not to talk about himself too much and we'd like to hear how he's doing.
>>
>>2065309

You began with Uraraka, your bro's crush.

"So Urararara,"

"It's Uraraka," She pout and it remind you of your sister. It drive your big brother's trait crazy but you resist the Patting.

"Right," You shurg," How's Izuku holding up?"

"Oh! At first his Quirk damaged his body that he usually went to visit Recovery girl," She look down but then popped up with a tickling eyes," Then he was like ' I will beat you kacchan'. He pushed himself to defeat Bakugou and even learn about villains too! Thanks to him and his bravery, we survived the Villain's Invasion with almost minimal damage. He is a hero"

Her tone is so platonic that you feel like she will friendzone Izuku. The green boy just scratch his head at her praises, unaware of her tone.

You quickly changed to glasses.

"So..Iida, any sibling in Endeavor Private School?" You are curious if Youmo is connected to him.

"Sadly no," He went silent a bit but the his eyes sparkles," But my brother is Turbo Hero Ingenium. He inspired me to be a hero!"

"You seems to love him very much," and you know how it feel.

"Yes! I aspired to be like him!", He suddenly stand.

"Good!" You give him a thumbs up," but be better than him. A brother's pride is to see his small brother able to exceed him. Go Beyond!"

"Yes! PLUS ULTRA!," He shout, blood pumped. then he calmed down and bow to you," Thank You, Alec-San"

"Just call me Alec," you smile

"Ok Alec!" and he resume eating... strange guy. You changed target.

"So Tsuyu..." You copy the smile of a clown villain," why so inquisitive?"

" Izuku have the same mind as you,kero" Kero? ," he kept muttering about 'what will Alec do' and he decide to go fishing."

You laugh but Tsuyu didnt change her expression. She's hard to read.

>Roll 1d20+9 (coop+manipulate) to read tsuyu's expression. DC20
>>
Rolled 8 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>2065396
I swear to dice god
>>
>>2065396
>>
Rolled 14 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>2065396
>>
Rolled 18 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>2065396
GIVE US YOUR SECRETS, FROG.
>>
>>2065402
dangit, i capitalized
>>
File: Spoiler Image (99 KB, 620x643)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>2065401
>>2065404
>>2065406

And froggo revealed her secrets.
>>
>>2065396

"...Ah! You mean when you were attacked?" You said and you can see...feel that she's embarrased at her mistake," It's fine Tsuyu, Everyone make mistakes.

"Kero!?" Now she's surprised but also excited," You can read my expression?". She tipped her finger against her mouth again..

"Yeah, not that hard," You shrug nonchalantly," You are now surprised and excited,"

"Kero!!," She felt embarrassed now," Please...dont...I feel a bit...unguarded. Kero!"

From another's point of view, they might think that she's a bit annoyed by her tone by she's actually blushing. You decide to stop teasing and into the brain of the group.

"Yaoyozuru, you seems to be the hen mother of the class," That caught her attention,"Izuku is too shy to tell me, how has he been helpful?"

"Ah yes. It's his attitude and analytical thinking are his best assets," Yaoyozuru continue eating her meal with etiquette," It seems your ideals cause those around him to be stronger,a s if he know that everything have its potential. That interest me and here I am"

"Oh?" You scratch your chin." What do you wish to know?"

"Hmm," A sly smile from the tall girl," Surprise me"

>ROll 1d20+6 (int and Knowledge of A-1) Crit on DC24
>>
Rolled 6 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>2065451

Rollan a 20
>>
We made FROPPY blush!!!
>>
Rolled 11 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>2065451
Here goes nothing
Show your brains alec
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
Rolled 5 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>2065451
Ohhhhh boy. Here we go! Also yes, FROG WIFE.
>>
>>2065463
>>2065468
>>2065470

No impressed momo. Just smiling momo.

Brush up those ints nigguh
>>
Rolled 16 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>2065451
Come on, gotta impress!
>>
>>2065472
Whelp, we had to fail at some point, but at least we didn't botch.
>>
>>2065474
It's just a degree of success
>>
Rolled 14 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>2065451
Got to impress!

Darn late but what the hell, why not?
>>
>>2065473
Why am I always just a tad too late with these rolls!
>>
>>2065476
Still counts as a 22 right?
>>
>>2065489
Roll me a 1d2 and if you get 1 then ill accept
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>2065493
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>2065493
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>2065493
>>
>>2065493
>>2065494
>>2065495
>>2065496

Dice hath spoken.

22 not included.

I only need the pX's roll
>>
>>2065451

So you analyze the smug girl from face to hands like that detective movie. From her rigid and trained postures, she's from a rich family and an important one but what is her quirk? You remembered Izuku telling you something but you cant seem to correlate any info about her.

"You must be from a famous family and possibly a hero family, judging from your etiquette and choice of school" You start," Calm and collected but also caring if you are able to judge Izuku....Other than that, I am stumped."

"Very good, Alec-san," Her smile widened a bit," Ill give it a pass. Call me Momo".

"And call me Alec," A mutual understanding is achieved between two of you. Suddenly Jo place an ear receiver on your hand and secretly give you the phone.

"Ah, excuse me," You quickly went outside. The thugs are calling you.

"Yes?", You changed your voice

"Boss, we heard about this hero-hunting killer coming here," The thug says," Better get prepared if you dont want this district to be replaced by A-Ranked hero."

"Ill think about it", You quickly close the phone and return to the table. After a few pleasant chat with the U.A, it's time to leave.

"It was nice meeting you all," Uraraka smile," Especially you, Alec. Now i know why Deku talked about you".

You nod and let the U.A leave one by one until Izuku is there. Kirishima kept shouting how many you are.

"So...The Crusher huh?," He smile teasingly and Jo make an 'O' face," Ill see you in the festival. Kacchan is going to be surprised! Laters!"

With a wave, Izuku joined his classmates. You are proud of his development.

Now you have to deal with this hero killer.

>End of day 20

>U.A relationship increased.
>Tsuyu relationship Increased.
>Hero Killer is coming to your district and it isnt even Christmas.

Alright. I am done. How do you like this episode? Feel bad that Alien and Red spikes didnt get enough timescreen
>>
>>2065533
Also since tomorrow is monday. It will be Omake time since last time you guys are busy.

Ill continue the second half of USJ and you guys can choose 2 other omake
>>
>>2065533
o fuk
Stain, huh...
He's got a powerful ideology. But, in a sense, he's drawn to people who also have strong ideologies. If we can actually manage to draw him in, hook him with our words...we could actually net ourselves one of the STRONGEST possible minions. If a bit of a kooky, batshit insane one.

It'd be great to have him on our side when we're ready to clean the trash that is the villain alliance off the streets.
>>
>>2065533
>Better get prepared if you dont want this district to be replaced by A-Ranked hero
So, if the killer kills Bicycle Man, our district will get the attention and presenCE of a less manageable, A-Ranked Hero?
Time for surveillance on the district, perhaps with a trap and coordinated take down.
Nobody kills our heroes but us!
>>
File: sheep.gif (4.63 MB, 480x270)
4.63 MB
4.63 MB GIF
More importantly, we need a way to capture them. Glasses, create the devices used in pic related!
>>
>>2065578

You have two ways here.

buy tranq from black market or get someone who's an expert in chemicals (and not a cuck)
>>
>>2065578
As far as capture goes...
Stain has insane reflexes. I wouldn't doubt it if he'd be able to deflect tranqs fired at him...to a degree. If we equipped the whole damn gang with tranqs, we might be able to land enough on the lad.
Alternatively, we could try knockout gasses and shit. You can't deflect gas, all you can do is avoid it. So...the ideal scenario is actually luring him into an area that we've set up with seal-able exits and knockout gas that can pump inside. A trap. That's the safest option for everyone.
>>
>>2065578
You mean Yui? Glasses is just a strong goon like that first guy we broke tf out from our first goon group
>>
>>2065722
Yes, I thought dwarf had glasses, but okay.
>>
Everyone prepared for this?
https://youtu.be/a5H2_emWYyw
>>
>>2065901
Yet another reason we need the dart guns: to give this guy a fucking chill pill, whether he wants one or not.
>>
>>2065901
We've known lord explosion murder since we were kids, we're ridiculously familiar with his quirk and fighting style
And he doesn't know SHIT about all the stuff we've picked up lately
We're gonna wipe the fuckin floor with that punk, no matter how gifted he is
>>
I really don't know how to take it that we are now never going to get a quirk.
>>
>>2066035
We don't want one, but that doesn't mean we'll never get one.
>>
>>2066047
That doesn't make any sense, we had to actively look for ways to get a qurik if we really wanted one which Alec doesn't. Only way I can see him getting a quirk now is if all for one finds out about a quirkless man who is beating villains and is acting as another symbol to the people, so to destroy it he ends up giving him a quirk in some twisted way to fuck over what Alec stands for. I mean if Alec found the way to give people quirks you really think hero in character now would let Alec take it?
>>
>>2066056
I followed you up until that last sentence.
>>
>>2066061
Sorry it's 4 am here and I've spent the entire night dealing with other people's bullshit I just can't see Alec ever getting a quirk now. Unless hero decides to say fuck it now you have a quirk but it's screwing over what you stand for, what do.
>>
>>2066065
Oh, fuckin, I get it now. You were referring to the QM. See, I was very confused when you were talking about a hero because the connection wasn't clicking with me.

Anyways, the way I see it is that while we might not WANT a quirk, we're still free to pursue it. It wouldn't really undermine things by too much - a quick is just a tool, especially if you weren't handed it by birth and you worked hard to get it yourself. In the end, thats all that I feel Alec would see it as - another useful tool at his disposal, rather than something that makes him better than anyone else.
Additionally, it is technically possible to end the divide between those with quirks and the quirkless simply by finding a method with which the quirkless can obtain a quirk. Though that still doesn't fix the divide between "Incredible quirks" and "Useless quirks", it would lessen the tensions all-around by a bit.

All that being said, I'm personally uncaring for if we, or anyone else, discovers such a quirk-bestowal method. I'm focused on perfecting Alec's body and mind, and perhaps pursuing the fields of robotics and bio-engineering with some of our smart as fuck lackeys.
>>
Feels great that you used some of rumors QM shame we failed the DC. Would have loved them to be scared shitless at the festival.
>>
>>2066332
For now, it's only Izuku who knows. That rolls is to pokeface vs Izukus reading our face. If you pass, Izuku will laugh at the festival and he knows how to keep a brother's secret
>>
>>2066065
Basically this>>2066080

The Devil's Determination is your deep anger and envy, triggered when you fight with quirk user and losing. It was created when Izuku became One For All.

Even if you forgive the quirk user, you still actively yearned to be 'normal' for the society. By destroying this old anger and envy, Alec matured and now he have less weight in his heart.

But your path is still yours to choose, by looking to find quirk or not. Quirk is now a tool for purpose, not only to be 'normal'.

I am surprised by this path you take.

Hope this help
>>
>>2066348
Okay if we ever do get a quirk I hope it will be something like the ability to make energy constructs then we could be netero.
>>
>>2066360
netero?

Get some sleep boyo
>>
Something I noticed a lot of people seem to hate quirks with a passion like they want to get ride of it all, I can understand the message of you don't need a quirk to succeed ( even tho I want to get a quirk cause it would be useful) some people want to become anti quirk and start destroying them all. Problem being there are life saving quirks out there like recovery girl and you can't just get rid of super powers that have help mankind advance ridiculous fast and expect civilisation to still be standing afterwards.
>>
Hey hero how did you feel on that roll to patch things up with our friend?
>>
>>2066360
In all honesty, I hope it's a quirk that's incredibly low-key. Something like Foresight. Or High-spec.
Or maybe something like "neural optimization", to give us a super-efficient brain. That kind of quirk would help increase intelligence, memorization, and even things like reflexes.
>>
>>2066374
Close call.

It is impossible to fail except with 2 nat 1.

Ino's quest is supposed to be an introductory to companion quest....

but you have to get Yui first
>>
>>2066375
Eh I could dig it, would be fucking terrifying tho if Alec got super human intelligence.
>>
>>2066362
For me its 10 AM in the morning though.
>>2066360
We get a quirk that makes Rumors come true however it only works against those who believe those rumors in the first place.
>>
>>2066375
Or maybe even something so far as "Optimized Nervous-System", which would expand it even further - not only would the brain be fully optimized, but every single nerve would be too. That'd shoot reflexes through the roof. And, by god, it'd have a hell of an effect long-term on bodily health. Not to mention shit like near-instant pupil contraction/expansion and all the other shit it'd control.
>>
What I don't get is why people were getting mad about the fact that Alec isn't going the villain route, We never once shown that we were ever going with it to begin with (with fucks like worst dad as heroes it was shown that you can get away with a ton of shit on the hero side to begin with) and yet people are acting like oh no this is out of character for him.
>>2066380
The fuck is this persona 2?
>>
>>2066382
The funny thing about the first thread was people quitting when they realized that they arent going to hero route.

We arent hero technically but more into lawful neutral
>>
>>2066384
I still vote on going the hero route but t the same time that would be at least more in character, not once has Alec ever done anything intentionally evil .People thought his hate for quirks would make him a villain but truth is that his past thoughts on the matter weren't that of a villain, they were that of someone who born lacking what most people have. I am sure there are some people out there born physically disabled that whilst they are saints are envious of people who can walk.
>>
>>2066387
Yep.
>>
>>2066387
I kinda like the morally ambiguous yet slightly leaning towards good Alec myself. Fits the character he's become and leaves or options more open.
>>
>>2066387
You can be a Hero and a Villain depending on certain viewpoints.
We likely end up in the grey zone as in we do things that are considered villainous acts but at other time we do not do anything or we are heroic.
>>
>>2066387
Yes! Another vote for the hero route!
>>
Here's my two cents on the stain capture, His quirk works on the consumption of the targets blood. Basically use FA to create internal bleeding and once it goes to his esophagus he's screwed.
>>
>>2066441
>stain
I think he can choose when to activate it. I doubt it would just be like oh swallowed my own blood now I can't move.
>>
>>2066387
Honestly i'm actually kinda disappointed with how we have developed Alec, when i first suggested we go villain route i wanted a more stereotypical villain.
Regardless, in for a penny, in for a pound.
>>
Is it bad I want our quirk to be hamon? Shit is so useful.
>>
>>2066533
Isnt Hamon technically a KI?

A mastered KI so you better train yourself.

Jonathan was almost the same as All-Might in term of stats
>>
>>2066504
I doubt there was ever a chance of anons going the stereotypical boku no hero villain route, mostly cause all the villains would willing betray each other for their own gains or do shit like experiment on children. So long as you aren't one of those fucktards that when people pointed out why it was stupid you just kept saying no you then I wont harp on ya.
>>
>>2066387
better a hero than a villain tbqh
>>2066397
and the villain acts have a good reason for, an end objective, don't they?
anyway, grey is gr8 >>2066392
>>
So...because it's monday. You guys want another session or just omake and relax?
>>
>>2066680
I'm game for another session.
>>
>>2066680
any omake ideas? i want to know before i decide
>>
>>2066684

Ill resume the Joint Simulation events but you guys have the freedom with the other two.

Maybe the aftermath of hanging out with Alec or any other General's interaction
>>
>>2066680
let's chill out
>>
>>2066684
i would like for a session
>>
>>2066680
session m8
>>
>>2066687
I'd like an Omake. I want to hear what Froggo thinks of Alec.
>>
Ill let the vote up for and or two.
If 'new session' is winning, then see you in about 3 hr
>>
>>2066701
Chill out
>>
>>2066701
ok have a nice evening or night
>>
>>2066701
I'd prefer a session, but I guess an omake is fine too.
>>
Session
>>2066683
>>2066694
>>2066696
>>2066722

Omake
>>2066692
>>2066698
>>2066703
>>2066722

tie
>>
>>2066762
session
>>
>>2066762
session
>>
>>2066065
>>2066762
Session
>>
>>2066701
Let's go for an omake.
>>
>>2066765
>>2066767
>>2066769

Session it is. We will have omake in another day. Lemme prepare
>>
>>2065533

>Day 21
>Sports festival is in 2 days
>Homework(done) is tomorrow (i fucked up. Monday is usually P.E)

>goons donate their money for the glory of our group. Cash is now 4

Hero killer,The festival, and the district takeover.

You have so much work to do, yet so little time. You have the manpower to actually complete these jobs but at what cost? The only generals who knows about your secret business is Yui,Jo, and Ino. You might need Touma and Ito's management capability is you were to succeed as well as Youmo's strength.

Converting goons into your secret soldier might have some repercussion as there are spies within your rank. Others have their eyes on you.

You must make a careful move.

But enough of that, today's breakfast is a simple oatmeal with sliced fruits. Luckily, Ino and Jo were the first to appeared.

"Hey boss," Jo wave.

"Morning," Ino smile and...and without his headphone. You can actually see the organic radar ears that is his quirk and he seems to be fine with it.

"Where's your headphone?" you asked curiously.

"Grew out of it," He simply said and placed it in front of you," Thanks for the help Alec." You silently put it in your bag.

>Memento: Ino's old headphone. The sound of silence. ( +5 to meditation rolls)

"We better deal with this hero killer boss," Jo began," I already put the thugs on the scene and they will call us if anything happened."

"We already know the route of our district hero," Ino place his note book," Now we need fighters and plans to beat this guy. If he is good at killing hero, then he is dangerous."

Yui came by, looking tired," Hey folks". She yawn," I have special project for the festival so I need to concentrate on that...unless you fund my research...ehehehehhehe". Tired Yui is back and consume her bread in one bite. With a quick chug of a liter of bottled water, she slam her head on the desk and went to sleep.

Everyone just shrug and the rest quickly joined in.

"Alec," Youmo says," more...training,"

"Boss, I think we can safely say that the Losers are planning to meet," Touma wiggle his eyebrows," Just saying."

"Ill fix your schedule Alec," Ito mutters," I know you will be busy".

>What is your schedule today? (2 action)
>visit the district
>Visit the dojo (+ in speed and Aikido)
>Study
>Meet with the Losers
>spend time with someone
>Write in.

>Your general?
-Do as they want
-micromanage

>Goons
>Training in strength
>Work
>Help general evenly
>Write in
>>
>>2066806
>Study
>Meet with the Losers.

Generals
>Whatever they want.
>>
>>2066811
support
>>
>>2066806
we got a festival to prepare for
>Meet with the Losers
-
As for the generals
>-Do as they want
>>
>>2066811
Support.
>>
>>2066806
Also.

>You want to invite anyone into the inner circle?
>>
>>2066806
>spend time with someone (ino)
Want to know whether Ino is a boy or a girl.

Generals
-micromanage

Goons
>Help general evenly
>>
>>2066687
I vote for the optional omakes to be Izuku trying not to laugh as rumors of "The Crusher" spread throughout the school, and also what Izuku's friends think of us.
>>
Can't we squeeze more training instead of classes for the GAINZ?
>>
>>2066806
>>Visit the dojo (+ in speed and Aikido)
>Study

-Do as they want

>Help general evenly

How much to fund Yui?
>>
>>2066825
You want to skip P.E class for gainz?

To skip class, you can use 40 school creds

>>2066826
3 cash if you want her to be done quickly
>>
Also fund yui's project
>>
>>2066827
Fund it!
>>
>>2066827
don't even need to think about it, fund that shit
>>
>>2066830
Fund the shit out of it.
>>
>>2066806
Generals
>Do as they want
Goons
>Help them evenly
Hope I am not late
>>
Study (4)
>>2066811
>>2066816
>>2066813
>>2066826

meet (4)
>>2066811
>>2066813
>>2066815
>>2066816

Dojo (3)
>>2066815
>>2066818
>>2066826

Ino
>>2066818

We gonna study and meet the loser

Generals will do what they want and the goons will helped them.

Funding Yui's project

Invite anyone to the inner circle?
>Who?
>No
>>
>>2066834
not really
>>
>>2066835
Darn it, Dojo woulda been nice, reee.

Remind me, who isn't in the inner circle?
>>
>>2066838
EVeryone beside Ino,Jo,and Yui
>>
>>2066835
ino, and yui, jo probably wouldn't want to bother studying
>>
>>2066835
Can we have Kagura join the Guardian already?
>>
>>2066842
She's already here. You just need to find her.

>>2066841
By inner circle, i mean your villain side to take over the district
>>
>>2066835
I'm willing to invite Ito, because frankly we'll need his organizational skills to prep for stain.
Youmo...I'm not sure about her yet. She's pretty loyal, but she also seems like she'd have a strong sense of justice.
So for now, just invite Ito.
>>
>>2066837
Gtk
>>2066842
This, the pesky thing didn't join yet
>>2066835
Getting Touma in would be useful (not voting for it yet) but we need to make sure he can be trusted in that matter

Also, where is the goddamn spy hunting?do we still have freaking spies?
>>
>>2066846
Support for Ito.
>>
>>2066847
Yeah, I'm shocked we still have spies, we had ino on spy-hunting duties for a while and haven't recruited since then I think
>>
>>2066844
Then I'll push for just ito for now
>>2066846
Agreed, I'd actually like to groom her our inner circle as our bodyguard but Alec should try to gain her complete loyalty first.
>>
>>2066850
Guess we will have to go full spy hunting later then
>>2066846
Ito is more like a resource management than battle planment isn't he? But still supporting, we would need him at district managment anyway
>>
>>2066850
>>2066847

Ino already found one. A quirkless from the Part Time club and an info broker. His counter action was to gather info on the spy.

You can meet the guy if you want or order his expulsion
>>
>>2066853
We should meet him, then sway him to our side. He'll be our double agent.
>>
>>2066853
>>2066859
This, but how would we be sure he's loyal de facto?
>>
>>2066806

"Do as you wish, my generals," You sigh, patting Yui up.

"Hmmrm," She groan," What ya want, Al?"

"You get your funding," You pinch her cheek and she suddenly run our of the cafeteria.

>Cash: 1

"Me and Ino will be taking a walk in the district," Jo wink," Wanna join?"

"Nah, gotta study and meet with the Losers," You smile

"I...will go with you." Youma says.

"Then Ill join with you both," Touma grin," Need to stretch my legs".

Ito is already creating a new schedule.

"Alright you guys," You stand," Dismissed."

---

"Alright kids," Jin Sensei stretch his legs," Since you guys have already beat each other up, ill make this as a self-study. Take what you need and I will helped you."

The class cheers as they busied themselves.

"Alec," The P.E teacher called you," Since you will be representing us, ill see what you need to improve."

He analyze you for a bit.

"Your power is lacking but everything is fine," Jin sensei nod.

>Get thems power
>Nah, Speed is better
>Aikido?
>Write in
>>
>>2066867
>>Get thems power
gotta fix them weaknesses
>>
>>2066867
>Get thems power
we're close to getting it better anyways
>>
>>2066867
>Get thems power
Since >>2066867
we are lacking it anyway
>>
>>2066867
>Get thems power
Gotta hit hard too.
>>
File: morepower.jpg (189 KB, 646x359)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>2066867
>>
>>2066869
>>2066870
>>2066872
>>2066876
>>2066877

Then roll 1d20+5 (teacher)
>>
Rolled 3 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>2066879
>>
Rolled 2 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>2066879
Bless this roll, Alec!
>>
Rolled 6 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>2066879
Rollan
>>
We need a reroll, fuck.
>>
Ki reroll pls?
>>
>>2066883
Spend all Ki for 2 re-roll?
or 3 ambition for a pass?
>>
Rolled 15 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>2066885
We may as well try the rerolls. Ambition can be saved for something super important.

NOW PRAY WITH ME, BROTHERS AND SISTERS! WE NEED A HERO, RIGHT HERE, AND RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>2066885
I was thinking of one ki one re-roll but sure better safe than sorry
Gotta save the ambition points
>>
>>2066886

didnt say to roll but ill take it as 1 ki.
Be careful next time
>>
File: YESYESYES.jpg (194 KB, 933x356)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>2066886
YEAH!
>>
>>2066867

With Jin sensei instructing you on your power exercise, you feel your muscle burning and straining itself. You teacher concentrate more on you than the rest of the students that people began to watch how The Crusher trained, some even take notes.

Few more dead-lift and push up ,and you are already on the floor, covered with sweat. With your focus finally evaporated, you feel a little lightheaded and refreshed

"You feelin it kid?" Jin sensei laugh as he tossed you to the bench," You did good kid so you better win that festival."

A tired nod is his answer but he is quiet satisfied.

>power is now 3/5 C

>Trait gained:
>Ki expansion. Expand your Ki to 3
>Endured. Your body is now tempered by exercise and able to take more hits. Tired stats and crit fail can be deflected once when in combat.
>Polished hits. WIth these muscles, your arms have more power to damage your enemy. Now you know the DC you need to pass when fighting.
>Write in
>>
>>2066897
>Endured. Your body is now tempered by exercise and able to take more hits. Tired stats and crit fail can be deflected once when in combat.
>>
>>2066897
>Endured

Even if we don't feel pain, we still feel fatigue. We need to remove these weaknesses from ourselves.
>>
>>2066897
>Expand Ki.
>>
>>2066903
We can train it by itself, not worthy fella
>>2066897
>Endured (sounds more fitting to our buddha shit)
Altho polished hits sounds good I am sure we can get something alike after getting good at our analysis
>>
>>2066899
>>2066900
>>2066903
>>2066911

Endured it is. Now you are able to takes more hits than usual
>>
>>2066897

With the class done, you take off your sweaty clothes and take a hot,refreshing shower. Feeling a little diligent, you open your books to study

>Increase Intelligent
>Increase Cooperativeness
>Increase cunning
>Write in

Also, want to use the school creds? (85)
>upperclassman(10)
>Teacher(20)
>Professional(30)
>>
Increase intelligence, Professional
>>
>>2066920
>Increase Intelligent
It's the closer one we have to getting a 5/5
And no, gotta save them credits
>>
>>2066920
>>2066927
This. Get smart, save money.
>>
>>2066927
Support.
>>
>>2066920
>Increase Intelligent
>>
>>2066922
>>2066927
>>2066933
>>2066935
>>2066936

Int it is and saving creds
>>
>>2066938
Roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>2066940
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>2066940
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>2066940
>>
>>2066943
>>2066944
>>2066948
Dammit guys.
>>
>>2066950
Today is not our day.
>>
>Saving creds
>>
>>2066943
>>2066944
>>2066948

No luck today,eh?

Gonna use ambition point? You have 5. 1 more ambition and you can critpass or get new traits of your choosing

Ki is only useful in training not studying
>>
Sure, Put those two ambition points to use.
>>
>>2066959
I am not rolling the next one just to be sure I am not the last nail on the coffin

Nop, save them...
>>
>>2066959
Save the points. A new trait is better.
>>
>>2066959
Save it. One automatic success on something/trait is worth not getting braingainz today.
>>
>>2066964
>>2066968

So.

used two ambition
or
save it
>>2066974

>>2066972
saving, it is. better achieve one more goal.
>>
>>2066806
Damn, came in a bit late, was hoping to finally see what's up with kagura.
>>
File: Yumi Tesshi.jpg (29 KB, 236x344)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>2066920

Today is not your day. You cannot concentrate while reading some mathematical problems. It's like your mind is not in it today so you close the book.

Preparing to meet the Loser leader, Youmo and Glasses insist on escorting you to the Loser's base. Their place is located just behind the Old Section, inside an old wooden class.

As you entered the room, the losers are looking at you with hate and respect while glasses and Youmo glared at them. The scum duo are laying down on a makeshift bed, reading and eating snacks lazily.

And the leader...she's eating a bucket of chicken wings and with impossible speed too. The meat are picked clean and the bones... it's shining clean.

"Ehem,Yumi!" Glasses cough, making the leader turned. While Yumi wear the same uniform as Glasses, her face is the epitome of innocence. You dont know how she became the leader of the Losers.

"Yukko!" Yumi quickly hug glasses, wiping her mouth on the white dress on her former subordinate." Ah! and The Crusher too! What can I getcha? Want some chicken wings?"

The bucket is almost empty and Yumi's puppy face plead you to say no.

"Ah, Thank you but I just ate," you lied and the loser leader beam happily at your answer.

>What is your purpose of coming here?
>>
>>2067019
>You know what yeah, I could go for some wings
>>
>>2067044
>Bullying tesshin

Dont bully the teshin
>>
File: yllub.jpg (314 KB, 1000x1000)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>2067046
>>
>>2067019
> "I'd like for us to put aside our differences and have your group join mine. We'll be able to accomplish much more with each others help."
>>
>>2067061
Backing this.
>>
>>2067044
>>2067061
>>2067074

Writing
>>
Rolled 15, 2, 90 = 107 (3d100)

>>2067019
"You know what yeah, I could go for some wings," You tease and she began to pout.

"No take backs!" You are surprised that the leader have childish side that you began to laugh and pat her head. It was strangely smooth and you can feel the terrifying glares of your bodyguards...

"Right!" You cough, quickly retracting your hand,"I'd like for us to put aside our differences and have your group join mine. We'll be able to accomplish much more with each others help."

"Ok!" She licked her fingers and threw the bucket in the trashbin," I only became the leader because the scums are begging me. Since Yukko left, we are lacking manpower and the scums were desperate enough to fend people to traps."

"Oh...That was eas-"

"No! Tesshin you traitor!," The horned scum scream

"Tesshin! we should have sold you to the Justice Studies for alliance," The blonde scum scream," Let's get them guys!"

With your bodyguards here, you are fine....

"Guys," The scum look behind them.

"Nah. dont wanna deal with the demon, guardian, And The Crusher," Loser goon said.

"Yeah, I just want to be Tesshin's seat not a masochist," Another goon sigh.

"Waa...te..rr...," A really dehydrated goon plead.

With their goons gone, The scum duo run while cursing your group.

"They will be back," Yumi Sigh

The Losers agreed to join your gang.

>Yumi Tesshin Joined the group
>10 quirk fighters join the group.

The sun slowly sets as you are done with the meeting. Yukko and Yumi say their goodbyes ,and Youmo escort you until the entrance of the Male Dorm.

You wished that this is the last but you still have one more job to do.

(continue)
>>
>>2067079
Btw qm, we stillhave that blood vial from nurse, don't we? Maybe it should be on the base pastebin
>>
File: Power Armor Mark 1.jpg (239 KB, 1920x1279)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>2067143

At the dorm, you knock at Ito's room. It took him few minutes to open the door and when he did, he was surprised by your visit.

"A-a-alec?" He began to stutter nervously, c-come in."

"Oh, nah. Let's go for a walk," You you take a glance at his room and it seems that he is alone. No second bed nor closet, all the room for himself. Must be lonely.

"Ah...j-j-just give me a minute," Ito says and he quickly close the doors. You began to wonder why some of your friends stutters a lot when you talk to them... Few more minute of Ito making a ruckus in his room, he finally went our with a pajamas. A silky black pants, loose shit, and knitted jacket.

You shrug and quickly take a walk before the curfew.

The night is soothing with few people walking about. You guide Ito to the back entrance of the secret base.

"It's a peaceful nigh," night-walking is good for your stress.

"Y-y-yes it is," Ito's face is getting more red as it is. You wonder if you overworked him.

"You alright?" You said, concerned.

"I-i-i am fine..." Ito quickly cough," So...what do you want to talk about."

"Something important...about you and me" And that shocked him hard that he stopped walking. You are forced to hold his hand so he can follow you. Time is an essence after all and with caution, you slip to the secret hatch behind the tree.

The secret base is now lit up with more blueprints and scattered material all over the floor. There are strangely made armors on the corner of the room.

"This..is a secret room," Ito began checking the room and he is fascinated," W...what are we doing in this empty room?"
You can hear his heartbeat skyrocketed. He must be scared being alone with The Crusher so you quickly make you point.

"I want you,Kotaro Ito," Grabbing his shoulders, you forced him to look at your blue eyes."I want you and your ability".

"Eh?eh?eh?eh?" The poor guy seems to be confused and...swooning? His legs are weakening so you gently push him on the wall for better support.

"Will you accept me,Ito?" You need his trust and alleviate his fears," I have a dream and I want you to be in it. Join my inner circle!"

"I-i-i-i- I ACCEPT!" he shout, blushing and unable to look at your eyes. Then her pursed his lips? why?

"Shut it!" A pissed off voice frightened you and Ito. Yui stand up from her sleep, tired mode still active," Wat yer doin here Ito? Yer joinin da inner circle?"

"Yep," You grin patting his back. He seems to slumped down for some reason.

"Good. It means Alec trust ya enough to not screw up," Yui tap her wrench," Also, BEHOLD!"

She pull the cloth and show you an armor. A clunky, full-body armor with some machine attached to it," I called it Power Armor Mark 1. thanks fer yer fundin, ah got me some good material."

It was beautiful...

Then Ino and Jo entered the base.

"We got some inf....oh hey Ito. Nice to see you joining." Jo wave at him. Ito weakly wave back while Ino glared at him." Alright boss, Touma got some contacts and helped us a lot."
>>
>>2067289

>villains location found.
they made an office as a legitimate loan company but Touma's contact says that it is a loan shark. There are 1 Elite and 5 thugs in that office

->Potential base location found
-an abandoned apartment

>Illicit business
Illegal Gambling houses and Trigger Drug.

> Potential Business Unknown
> Potential clients and business partners unknown

- With max loyalty, you can now use students for district action.
- 4 thugs (Active)

Hmm..it seems Touma hides more than you know. You better get close to him. For now, threat have been assessed and you can start your takeover.

>Goal completed. Ambition point gained:1

>End of day 21

so, how do you like Yui's new invention?

Also should i tone down the /y/?
>>
>>2067228
Could have sworn that I put that in Alec's equipment
>>
/y/, I don't mind as long as we get FROPPY.
>>
>>2067312
Are you confirming that Ito and Ino arent actually girls? Ino is still my biggest doubt, Ito feels more 50/50 for me.
>>
>>2067312
I personally enjoy the /y/. It's comedic, and a nice change of pace. As for the power armor, it's great. Might keep us on par with other heroes or buildings.
>>
>>2067325
Dude...You knock Ito's room without having to sneak. Ito is... a lonely person.

But Ino? Find out bby

>>2067321
Oh yeah. We still have time. Want the Meeting Aftermath Omake?
>>
>>2067312
oh shit we brotherhood of steel now, pretty cool.
About /y/, there is not enough!
>>
>>2067312
(Keep the /y/ going would you)
Good job m8, I like the way things are going
>>2067320
Welp, I hadn't even checked there desu, thought it'd be at base for some reason
>>
>>2067334
And YES OMAKES MAKE THEM
>>
>>2067334
>I wouldn't mind an omake, always enjoy reading your stuff. Also

>Those Yaoi undertones
This is hilarious, mostly our constant obviousness. We talk to guys in a way that I don't think our character would talk to girls, so I don't think these routes are possible, but I think Ito and Ino are rivals now?
>>
>>2067383
>>2067389
comin right up
>>
>>2067289
If the power armour is FO4 style then it will definitely fit the crusher mythos we're building.
>>
>>2067469
Best 3 cash I've ever spent.
>>
>>2067389
Ito and Ino will be fucking in no time.
>>
>day 21 in U.A High.

As the last class are done, students began clamoring together to hear about this "Alec' guy Deku always talked about.

"So how is the guy?", Denki appeared before the group, grinning," Is he as cool as me?"

"More cooler than you," Uraraka shut him down unintentionally, " He is like Deku's foreign brother! Tall, blonde, blue eyes, handsome, and smart too!"

"He is manly, ya know!" Kirishima shout," That brotherhood! That teasing! He is definitely an Aniki type!"

"Correct," Iida continue," His leadership qualities and familial affection brought me to tears. I do respect him even if he is a quirkless."

Suddenly the class goes silent as they now a quirkless life is difficult.

"h-hey! it's fine," Deku tried to cheer the class," His dreams are with me. He is my hero after all...well, second to All-Might."

"even if he is a quirkless," Momo cough," His ideals are almost the same as us. To help others without being called a hero is a hero. He is smart enough that I believe he could achieve that dream."

"Cool. That means he's not The Crusher!" Denki let out a relief sigh but the class became silent once more.

"The rumors are true..." Kirishima shivers," His quirk can break bones and I always wonder if my Hardening fails me..."

The group began to recount the rumors that they heard, each worse than the last.

"H-hundred harems?" Mineta gasp," I wanna join him now!". His reward was a knuckle sandwich.

"Then we will be fighting this terrifying guy..." Jiro groan ," Dunno what's worse, him or Explosive temper there."

Deku is trying hard not to laugh, pinching his thigh with full power

"HUH?!", Bakugou approached the group," Ya talkin to me?"

"Ah Bakugou!," Ashido smile," We heard about your hero and villains games. You used to be so precious"

"What the...HOW THE HECK DIDJA GET THAT?" Bakugou grit his teeth, leering at Deku," Dekuuuu...no. Alec?" From the smug expression of his classmates, he was right.

"THAT DAMN SNAKE! AMMA KILL HIM!", Bakugou began stomping to the exit before Sero tape him," OY LEMME GO!"

"C'mon Kacchan," Deku smile sympathetically," He isnt that bad. We used to look up to him remember."

"No!..." Bakugou blush a little before hiding it with anger," DONT YOU DARE USED THAT CARD DEKU!" Sero and Iida is trying card to contain the explosive boy.

"Still. If Alec was able to capture Bakugou's heart, then Tsuyu will have more competition." Momo smile teasingly. Everyone quickly look at the frog girl and she respond with a slow glance innocent glance to her right.

"I dont know what you're talking about,Kero" She lied.

"But your heart is beating wildly." Jiro teased.

Tsuyu slowly and innocently glance to her left," I am excited for the Sport festival Kero..." The ladies knows that she's lying but they let her have this maiden moment.

"We can still meet him in the Festival", Uraraka stand excitedly before sitting down again," If he came."

"Oh he will definitely come," Izuku grin

>Day 21 end
>>
>>2067625
FROGGO
>Bakugou blushed
Lmao
Gj Qm
>>
>>2067625
>Frog route unlocked
Also
>Dang Iida, Uraraka, Momo, and Kirishima all have pretty high opinions of us.
>Bakugou's rage is DELICIOUS!
>Man it's going to be hilarious when they realize who the Crusher is.
>>
>>2067625
>>2067669
We take take the son then the dad and finally his mom.
>>
>>2068462
I'm homestly unsure what his mom thinks of us. One one hand, we comstantly foyght and even beat her kid down. On the other hand, we're the only ones in his life, kid or adult besides his parents, that didn't just praise or fear him, getting his ass kicked or big fights with a quirkless kid that didn't bother taking his shit had to have at least bash in at least a little humility in him, as miniscule as it probably is.
>>
>>2068462
That's some big goals u got there
>>
You can keep the /y/ undertones so long as you don't actually start writing actual yaoi, it's funny but I would rather not read actual yaoi.
>>
>>2069075
What are you a closet gay.
>>
>>2067625
when will you run next??
>>
>>2069144
Nope.
>>
/y/ us gud, Keep it,

No Qa? Night QM.
>>
>>2069281
Only a closet gay wouldn't read sweaty gay man love.
>>
>>2069298
That's what Yaoi fan girls believe so are you a fan girl?
>>
>>2069306
The more defensive you get, the more definitely in the closet you are.
>>
>>2069075
>you don't actually start writing actual yaoi

Anon...That depends on the player

Anyhow, anymore ideas for omake?
>>
>>2069547
Daily like of a mook?
>>
>>2068597
We bashed his face not because we hate him but to teach him a lesson. It's ok I guess.
All three of them will call Alec, Daddy soon.
>>2068522
It's sad if we ruin their marriage so we take all them.
>>
>>2069525
That logic is so flawed it's down right magical, please tell no one actually believes that, I'll eat my flex tape if they do.
>>
>>2069547
What's our sister and parents up to?
>>
So are we planning to waifu best frog?
>>
>>2069547
Sister's highschool experience
>>
>>2069596
sister is still in elementary
>>
>>2069547
I wouldn't mind hearing about what the Justice Society, student council, teachers and the rest of the school thinks of us.
>>
>>2069600
Oh, I seriously must have misread some shit, whoops
>>
Something I've been meaning to ask, but when will we get the chance to start going into the bio type research? If we can starting making a better version of that drug booster, our goons are gonna become a heck of a lot stronger.
>>
>>2069605
i already told y'all from before. hire a researcher or get Nitorin in the inner circle
>>
>>2069606
Oh so never then, got it.
>>
>>2069610
>never

You havent tried it yet. Cmon Anon, where your ambition boyo?
>>
Not to hope fellow anons also start voting to find Kagura so she can join the Guardian.
>>
>>2069614
I said never cause the chances of other anons picking action for Alec that isn't some form of training are extremely low and they also seem to have a fear of spending their credits on anything that exceeds 30 credits.
>>
>>2069617
Heck they don't even want to spend credits to begin with sometimes. They just seem to hoard them.
>>
>>2069617
>>2069619

Then better convinced them. I believe in you boyo/ Wlp, gonna get a nap.

Ill add
>Everyday life of The Crusher's sister
and
>The Brewing storms
>>
>>2069620
Hence going back to what I said earlier about never, you can't convince anons of anything.
>>
>>2069617
I'm actually game for settling down and focusing on other things for a little bit. Besides intelligence, we don't have anything that'll be raised soon enough to matter for shit like the sports festival, so we might as well get out eggs into the basket for stain, and prep for more long-term plans.

>>2069620
Btw, what traits can we choose from if we use that delicious ambition we stockpiled?
>>
>>2069625

for 3 ambition: Random traits

6 ambition: Traits from each stats

9 ambition: Make your own stats

12 ambition: Trump Cards
>>
>>2069621
I'll support you if you support searching for Kagura and finding out Ino's gender.
>>
>>2069625
>get out eggs into the basket for stain
100%

>prep for more long-term plans
We definitely need to get organized and focus on identifying and achieving long term goals.
We can always change plans later.
I could see, for example, Alec taking control of the district drug trade and funneling (most of) the profits to research a safer (and more powerful) version of the drug.
Then using the safer drug (but not our secret, more powerful supply) to undersell the competition to push unsafe drug off the market, driving many dealers away, and making the community a better place to live.
The funds are nice too.
>>
>>2069679
Ino is a dude, it's what the paste bin says, he even said his quirk transforms and called it a him, heck Hero has said how do you like the /y/ undertones
>>
>>2069689
Sorry wrong comment, meant for the one above this comment
>>
>>2069689
Ito is the one with the personality shift quirk. Ino is the one in charge of intelligence. Qm did say we that have to find out regarding Ino.
>>
File: 1502343569917.png (1.71 MB, 1680x1050)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
So Alec does have a quirk, it's just a watered down version of Midnight's.
>>
>>2069768
It's only a quirk if it's diagnosed as one.
>>
>>2069772
>every time he went to get a quirk test he was just lightly molested
>the test never actually got done
>>
>>2069586
I don't know anon, he does kind of make some good points. The guys with the most issues over/most defensive about this stuff do end up looking pretty gay themselves
>>
>>2069306
>That's what Yaoi fan girls believe so are you a fan girl?
>>2069525
>The more defensive you get, the more definitely in the closet you are.
Actually, that seems more like banter than defensiveness.

>>2069586
>That logic is so flawed it's down right magical
>willfully ignoring the common occurrence of "those that deny the gay, supply the gay".
>pointedly associates gay with "magical"
See
>>2069774

>please tell no one actually believes that, I'll eat my flex tape if they do.
>makes unwarranted wager
>awkwardly mentions hardware tool as an unnecessary proof of manliness.

Nevermind.
That anon is as queer as a three toed frog.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

>>2067289
/y/ or not, that scene was funny.
"If it's funny, fuck 'em."
Keep up the good work QM.
>>
>>2069851
>queer
Oi, why you calling me strange.
>>
>>2069918
Well, you're snacking on flex tape, friend.
It's a bit strange.
>>
>Tfw hoping that Anon make some good discussion
>Tfw the discussion is whether /y/ is gay or not.

It's like saying liking traps are gay.

Love you all, no homo

Alright then

Today we

>session?
or
>chill?
>>
>>2070044
>session
Lets deal with Kagura and the spy while it's still fresh in our minds
>>
>>2070044
Session
>>
>>2070044
>chill
i love you back as a reader enjying your writing and think you are well mannered and nice person
>>
Session please hero-kun?
>>
>>2070044
Either or.
>>
>>2070044
Session, and traps are not gay
>>
File: 1493353039289.jpg (207 KB, 511x974)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>2070044
Traps are only gay if they're pitching instead of catching.

Also son of a brisket I won't be here for the next sesh either.
>>
Anyone ever realise how easy it would be to stop Bakugo's quirk, just spray him with some antiperspirant.
>2070077
ppppffff good one.
>>
>>2070088
I forgot about that game until you posted that image, now I wish I could forget it again.
>>
>>2070044
>Session
>>
>>2070099
>>2070088
>>2070077
>>2070072
>>2070061
>>2070056
>>2070054
>>2070053

session it is
>>
>>2070044
Session if you're up to it
>>
>>2067312

>Day 22

>Last day before Sports festival

With the Sports festival coming tomorrow, Kenji is kind enough to woke you up for morning training.

"CMON,ALEC-SAN!" He shout,"WE HAVE TO GET YOU PREPARED FOR TOMORROW!."

Still groggy from the morning, you will be pissed if this is the old you but this new you is begging to release some sweat.

"Alright, Kenji." You rise from your bed," Calm down"

"WE CANNOT!" He began a round of push ups," WE MUST ENSURE THAT ENDEAVOR PRIVATE SCHOOL IS THE BEST SCHOOL! BURNING AMBITION."

>new Goal Acquired : Win the Sports festival

Whatever breakfast he have, you really want it. His energy is boundless.

"Alright, today..

>We will be going to my dojo. Hope Yamamoto-sensei is awake (+in Aikido)
>Will be going to the gym. I bet Jin sensei is there. (+on speed & power)
>>
>>2070139
>>Will be going to the gym. I bet Jin sensei is there. (+on speed & power)
>>
>>2070139
>>
>>2070139
>>We will be going to my dojo. Hope Yamamoto-sensei is awake (+in Aikido)
>>
>>2070139
>We will be going to the gym.

It's a + instead of a -, and this is our last chance to get any last-minute gainz on those. Plus it's two stats instead of one.
>>
>>2070139
>>Will be going to the gym. I bet Jin sensei is there. (+on speed & power)
>>
>>2070139
>Will be going to the gym
>>
I am surprised that everyone's goin to gym
>>
>>2070139
>Will be going to the gym. I bet Jin sensei is there. (+on speed & power)

http://www.strawpoll.me/14401148
The official vote is in, lads
>>
>>2070142
>>2070144
>>2070147
>>2070148
>>2070153
>>2070161
>>2070171

Gym it is
>>
>>2070139
Will be going to the gym. I bet Jin sensei is there."

With Kenji nodding vigorously, you put your usual sportswear and head to the gym. A bit of a jog on the way and the field is devoid of students, which is strange. Maybe they are resting for tomorrow?

The gym's doors are unlocked so you both quietly went in and see Jin-Sensei checking all the equipment. It took him few seconds to notice both of you.

"Hey kids," He wave lazily and yawn," Going for an exercise? You dont want to exert yourself Alec"

"It's fine sensei," you smile," I want to be in my best for tomorrow".

"Good man," He grin and signal you to come over." Let's get you boys warmed up"

>Roll 2d20
>>
Rolled 14, 15 = 29 (2d20)

>>2070207
>>
Rolled 9, 9 = 18 (2d20)

>>2070207
>>
Rolled 14, 1 = 15 (2d20)

>>2070207
rolling
>>
>>2070209
>>2070215
>>2070216

No additional traits here. Just +
>>
Um, use ki to remove Nat 1?
>>
>>2070221
No real downside to using a ki here that I can see, might as well go for it
It'll come back by tomorrow anyways
>>
>>2070221
Are you sure?
This is just bonus before the main event, in case you guys focused too much on one stats
>>
>>2070227
If we get +s regardless, no need to bother.
>>
>>2070227
Nah, Lets take the + and save our Ki for when we really need it.
>>
>>2070227
Save Ki.
>>
We have two whole Ki, I don't see the downside of stacking up modifiers.
>>
>>2070227
nah save
>>2070237
it's just that passing it won't raise our stat up anyway, and we might need them later
>>
>>2070207

With only two people to coach..well, technically one since Kenji decide to cheer you sometimes, Jin Sensei is able to increase the the workload of your exercise and push out the potential from your muscles.

With sufficient rest and training, You are getting more and more stronger.

"Alright, get to the showers," Jin Sensei wipe his sweat," Dont want you to skip the class".

"Aww, that was my intention," You pout and received a towel to the face.

"Get out, you lazy bums," He laugh and both of you quickly get back to the dorm. The class will start in one and half hour so you rush to enjoy the first meal of the day.

"And Alec," Kenji says before gong to the bathroom," Ill be cheering you".

>+ in speed&Power

Today's menu is steak with baked potatoes. The chief hoped that you will win with his food in your belly.

You are a bit happy with the favoritism treatment and seems like today will be a good day.

Then Jo and Ino came with worried look. Jo gave you one of the burner phone for the thugs.

[boss, we have an emergency! Hero Killer is here and will kill the bicycle man tonight! He goes by the name of Stain]

>Special mission: Defeat Stain.

"Damn," You grit your teeth. Plan does not always comes together," and the festival is tomorrow"

"Technically it is not our business," Ino shrug," Sure we will get another hero but it only delay our take over plans"

"But the hero will be random," Jo sigh," What if it is a Pro-Hero? We cant take chances! We can mobilize tonight and our newcomers are with us!"

"Why the serious faces people?," Yui came with a heavy looking bag. She calmly place a brand new exo skeleton in front of you," From my research of Power Armor, I present you Exoskeleton Mk. 2. It is much more powerful than the prototype"

>Exoskeleton Mk.2 . Now it covers your body and arms, increasing defenses and stats. Temporary boost for Power and Speed by 2. Can be hidden in clothes.

"Hey Yui, can you make one for me?" Jo drool with jealousy at your new toys.

"Sorry but you gotta pay me," Yui grin and Jo's spirit dropped.

"Please pay her boss," Jo begged but you shake your head. You only have 1 cash after all," Maybe after the takeover."

The rest of the gang came with Ito handing out schedules.

"Good luck tomorrow, Alec," he smile and other follows.

Youmo still pester you to train while Touma happily type something on his phone.

>What will you do today? (3) action
>defeat stain (will you take everybody or just the inner circle?)
>Study
>Meet someone
>Meet the spy
>plan (if you want to plan for defeating stain)
>Write in

>Generals?
-do what they want
-micromanage

>Goons
>Work
>Train
>help the generals
>write in
>>
>>2070272
>Meet Karuga
>meet the Spy
>Find out if Inoichi is a boy or a girl.
Generals
>Micro
Gonns
>Help the generals.
>>
>>2070276
Someone get their priority straight
>>
>>2070272
>>defeat stain (will you take everybody or just the inner circle?)
Inner circle
>Meet the spy
-
>generals
-micromanage
>Goons train
>>
>>2070272
>plan (for defeating stain)
Inner Circle
>Meet the spy

-do what they want

>help the generals
>>
>>2070281
This
>>
>>2070272
>Meet the spy
Inner Circle
Looks like Kagura's gonna have to wait

Generals
>micromanage

Goons
>help the generals
>>
>>2070302
>>2070285
>>2070293
>>2070276

Stain, here we come! (with meeting the spy)

And goons will help the generals.

Ino,Jo,Ito, and Yui's decisions will be delayed due to this emergency situation.

Youmo (quirkless fighter)
>Train by herself
>Bodyguard you
>Train goons (strength)
>write in

Touma (ex quirkless leader)
> Get info on other faction movement
> Get info for district
>Train goons (loyalty and cohesion)
>Write in
>>
>>2070312
>Bodyguard you
> Get info on other faction movement (Hero Studies)
>>
>>2070312
>>Bodyguard you
>>
>>2070312
>Bodyguard you

>>
>>2070321
>>2070322

Which faction?
Student council or Justice studies?
>>
>>2070312
>Bodyguard you
>Get info on other faction movement

Next time we go for Kagura so she can join, we already stalled it way too long.
>>
>>2070324
student council, I say grab them next
>>
>>2070324
Student Council
>>
>>2070327
Maybe if were lucky and QM feels generous, we can catch her before we go off to the festival.
>>
>>2070272
>>2070312
Yumi didn't join yet?
>>
>>2070337
nah. I am not generous of Kagura

also
>>2070321
>>2070322
>>2070318
>>2070327

>>2070339
Not yet, still in process of disbanding the Losers
>>
>>2070312

"Touma, get me info on the Student councils," Touma made a lazy salute and you turned to youmo," Youmo, keep me company." Youmo Pout a bit but then relent.

You look at the rest of the crew and signal them to the secret base. They silently nod.

Math class was a bit short due to your homeroom discussing the homework and planning to buy a ticket for tomorrow.

>You got 10 credit for doing the homework

After the class, you quickly slide in from the second floor secret door before Youmo searches for you.

Ito,Yui,Ino and Jo are already sitting with maps on the table.

"We got a real threat coming in tonight," Your tone become serious," They called him Hero Killer Stain. His skills and quirks can kill Pro Heroes".

"Then what do you want to do with him?" Ino ask," Hire him? scare him? C'mon Alec. This is a Killer!"

"If we can hire him, it would be a miracle," Jo tap his chin," We can also call the Pro Heroes but I think they will be busy for tomorrow. It might be too late."

"O-or we can just leave it," Ito shivers and look at you for a bit," I...I dont want to lose my friends...again".

"He will be a useful tool," You ponder," But will the cost worth the risk? Yui, is the Power Armor operational?"

"I can charge it right no but it only active for an hour." the short girl lower her head," It's just for preference not actual combat..."

"Good Enough," you tap the map," Ino will monitor the Bicycle hero with 2 thugs. Notify us when the Hero Killer Appeared." Ino nod.

"Yui, make some quick armor for our thugs," Yui quickly pick some scraps," Wait...I can fight too!"

"I know," You look at Jo," Jo, with me."

"Damn it Alec. We need more manpower," Jo's hand began to vibrate," Get Youmo in here!"

>What is your strategy?

>Quick Assault (will be fighting beside bycycle-man

>Watch and learn (bycycle man unavailable and high risk that he will be replaced)

>Write in
>>
>>2070139
>>
>>2070399
Writing...
>>
Preemptive attack, Take out stain before bicycle man can take notice of something big in the background.
>>
>>2070396
>>2070401
I oopsed, I didn't click the auto refresh!!
>>
>>2070396
Will just have to figure out the dude mid fight. No point in going against the dude if we're just going to lose the Hero we're trying to keep.
>>
>>2070396
>Put the fight on our terms: Set some bait and ambush Stain.
We'll want to lure the Bicycle man into one of the areas stain frequents most: alleys away from prying eyes.
That's where we set the trap.
>>
>>2070410
Oh..good one
>>
>>2070396
>Watch and learn (bycycle man unavailable and high risk that he will be replaced)

Going in without knowing what he is capable off is bad idea.
>>
>>2070410
Sounds good, supporting
>>
>>2070396
You know, getting youmo on that one wouldn't be much of a bad idea
>>2070410
Supporting
>Baiting and then Quick assault(?)
Sounds good
>>
>>2070419
>>2070418
>>2070413
>>2070410
>>2070409
>>2070408

Bait&attack it is.

>Get Youmo to join in?
(y/n)

>Get some fighters from our school to join in?
(y/n)

>Who are we fighting with? and who will use the power armor?
>Yui
>Ito
>jo
>Ino

>Also roll 1d20+9 (int+planner+web+revolutionist)
>>
Rolled 12 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>2070426
>Y
>Y
>Fight with all of the inner circle, Yui in the power armor since she knows it and its capabilities the BEST
>>
Rolled 9 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>2070426
this >>2070431 sounds good enough.
>>
Rolled 17 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>2070431
supporting
>>
>>2070431
>>2070434
>>2070441

Good rolls
>>
Rolled 18 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>2070426
>Y
>Y (the ones who already went out to the district with us?)
>>
>>2070434
>>2070441
>>2070444

You want the original goons (10 fighters) or all fighters (21)?
>>
>>2070446
All fighters at max loyalty.
>>
>>2070446
Hell at this rate we may as well have just brought everyone from the start
>>
>>2070448
this
>>
>>2070446
Original
>>
Original
>>
File: Spoiler Image (40 KB, 390x600)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>2070396

You study every buildings,alleyway and roads on the map. The path of bicycle hero passes from street to quick shortcut hallway to another street and the best battlefield is the large empty land for sale.

If you could bait this hero killer to this clearing, your goons and friends will have the advantage of surrounding him.

>Battle stage: Large clearing field

You just need to convinced the hero to follow your plan and luckily you have his number.

"Alright. We can bait the hero killer into our own playing field and attack him there", You hope this lower the chances of your friends dying," Everyone fight with me. Jo, get our loyal fighter for support and Yui will be using the Power Armor. Ill invite Youmo myself."

"Right!" Yui began to tinker the armor

Jo nod and began dialing but you noticed Ito is shivering.

"Ito, you dont need to fight," You pat his shoulder

"B-b-but i can-"

"No," You shake your head," I know you hate your quirk but your observation is critical on the battlefield. Keep safe with Ino and you will be fine"

".....thank you," He smiled happily.

"Now then...Ino, with me," You equip your new exoskeleton and it feels...stronger and more fluid," We have a spy to catch".

>Plan is set.
>21 fighters will join you

Now you are hiding in the bushes behind the 'exchange bench'. This is where information are sold and it's placed in front of the main building, hiding on plain sight. Youmo joined both of you, pouting as the dirt rubs her knees.

It takes you a while until you saw the librarian approaching and sitting on the bench, secretly placing a paper on the back of the bench then she leave.

The group waited for an hour until a familiar face began to lay on the bench, napping. The bastard nap for 30 minute, tossing and turning but in one of his turning act, he picked up the paper. Yawning, the bastard pretend to play with the phone while reading the paper.

>Approached the traitor
>Attack
>Take evidence and Leave
>Write in
>>
>>2070479
>Approached the traitor
>>
>>2070479
>Approached the traitor
(T-touma?)
>>
>>2070479
>Approach the traitor
>>
>>2070479
>>Approached the traitor
>>
>>2070479
>>Approached the traitor
"How much buys the betrayal of your friends?"
>>
>>2070492
>>2070494
>>2070506
>>2070509
>>2070511

Approaching it is
>Writing
>>
>>2070479

Signaling your bodyguard to keep hiding, you stand and clean your pants. With a trained smile, you approached Touma.

"Warm day. I was surprised that you arent napping by now," You greet him and sit beside him," Ah, am i disturbing you?"

"Oh, nah," He wave dismissively but expertly hid the paper behind the phone and pocket it," Just messaging my friend. Got the intel you want though."

"Nice." You grin," So what's the price of betraying your friends?"

"Hmm...much more expensive than waiting behind the bush," He matches your grin," I was betting how long will you realized about me but it seems I dont have to spill my guts to you like the rest of the generals."

He laugh and place his right hand on your shoulders," And now I lost the bet. Was wondering if you were going to let me in the Inner Circle too".

"Yeah...So the Quirkless leader?"

"Well, it's just a way to control the masses here," He shrug," another assignment but since you merged with them, I lost my job. Now I am a freelancer".

True...and he seems to be craftier than he look.

"So...what will you do to me now? Exile or crush my bones to bits and called it an example?" A hint of defeat in his eyes," It was a fun run boss. Was hoping I can help with the district too so I can get bonus from the Part Time Club."

Yeah, he is much more slimier than you...but his contacts and insight in underworld is better than yours.

>How do you deal with this?
>Exile him
>Break his bones and make an example
>Join him but keep an eye on him
>Get him to join the Inner Circle. Might be a wild card but if he became loyal, he will be indispensable.
>Write in
>>
>>2070554
>Get him to join the Inner Circle. Might be a wild card but if he became loyal, he will be indispensable.
But in return you’ll give me intel regarding the part-time club.
>>
>>2070554
There's no way to ever truly trust him now. I'm not opposed to him staying but he should never get his hands on anything that even looks like important work.
>>
>>2070554
"Tell me about the real you, Touma. Your motivations in life, your ideals. The life you've lead. I'll decide what to do with you based on that, but don't worry- even if I don't like what I hear, I'm not about to go breaking your bones. Despite everything, I'd like to still consider you a friend. It'd be hypocritical of me to think less of you for doing things like this."

Basically, get more on him before making the decision
>>
>>2070580
Support
>>
>>2070554
I'll support >>2070580
>>
>>2070580
Supporting
>>2070554
"I wish the conditions were different Touma, but you played it your way,didn't you?"
>>
>>2070562
>>2070577
>>2070580
>>2070583
>>2070584
>>2070586

Writing
>>
>>2070554
"I wish the conditions were different Touma, but you played it your way,didn't you?"

Touma just shrug

"Then tell me about the real you, Touma. Your motivations in life, your ideals. The life you've lead. I'll decide what to do with you based on that, but don't worry- even if I don't like what I hear, I'm not about to go breaking your bones. Despite everything, I'd like to still consider you a friend. It'd be hypocritical of me to think less of you for doing things like this."

That surprised him but he just let out a melancholic laugh.

"The price of my freedom? Ah...I wished we met earlier," Touma then place his head on your lap," The name's Kamijou Touma and my quirk is Cancel in my right hand. My ideals is to live peacefully in this damned world and without people comparing quirks. I need a lot of money to make it and as they say, money turn the world around."

His voice gradually change to a sad tone.

"There are no true friends, ya know," He continues," If you arent like them then you are the enemy. My quirk is basically useless and that technically made me a quirkless. If you are in the middle of the spectrum, you have no choice but to stand alone. "

"You can crush me with your quirk,"he then closed his eyes, and nap peacefully," Do as you must, Alec."

>Write in
>>
>>2070611
>... You really think that people didn't know how to break peoples bones before quirks? I just hit people really hard in really specific ways, anyone could do it.

DOn't outright say it, but leave the implication.
>>
>>2070611
"Tell me more about your quirk" I think he might be trying to play us.
>>
>>2070618
support
>>
>>2070611
> "I'm not ready to give up on you Touma, if still want to stick with The Guardians come meet me tonight at the main building (can't remember exactly where we put the secret entrance)
Also give Youmo the same invitation
>Invite both to the inner circle
>>
>>2070611
>"your quirk is cancel with your left hand, I saw you battling before, nice try though" (I checked the last thread)
>try to convince him our ideals could work together and that true friends exists,that maybe we could work together to free him from his burdens and all that
>>2070618
supporting
>>
>>2070631
wait..was it left hand?
I forgot about it sometimes
>>
>>2070611
Start off with a hearty chuckle, then lead it into "I never once used a quirk to crush bones, or to defeat anyone. Everything that I've done has been done with the strength that I earned through hard work and effort. The reason for this is to show that it doesn't matter what quirk anyone has - though you've probably heard my speeches about that a few times already. You've got a lot of potential, Toumo - you just need to meet that potential. If you decide to truly join my team, I'll help you to meet that potential. As a friend, even if you don't believe in that sort of thing. I'm willing to have faith in you, but the decision will be up to you - will remain alone, or will you take a chance and have faith in us as well? "
>>
>>2070633
will you remain alone* fuckin typos
>>
>>2070632
DAMN RIGHT IT WAS kek, yeah it was, I recalled and looked at the archive to be sure, at least he wasn't trying to fool us (originally at least)
>>
>>2070633
>>2070631
>>2070630
>>2070623
>>2070618

Touma's joining in the Inner circle.

Writing
>>
>>2070611
You let out a hearty chuckle,"... You really think that people didn't know how to break peoples bones before quirks? I just hit people really hard in really specific ways, anyone could do it."

It takes a while before Touma realized the implication, eyes popping out,"Seriously?"

"I have done everything through effort and hard work. My friends helped too and they are the reason I am where I am today." You and Touma began to laugh," well, you have potential Touma and as a friend, even if you don't believe in that sort of thing. I'm willing to have faith in you, but the decision will be up to you - will remain alone, or will you take a chance and have faith in us as well? "

He look at you and laugh again, making your legs vibrate.

"Well consider me in then. Kamijou Touma at your service and my callsign is 'joker'."

"Also, get your head off my lap. Its getting tired," You plead but he just wink.

"Nah, It's comfy," He grin," Now I see why Ito and Inoic-OOF!"

The devil is here and with your friend's face. Ino strike Touma's guts, forcing the joker to sit up. Within seconds, Ino sit in the middle of you and touma, webbed ears twitching.

Youmo used her side you make a room on the empty side beside you. Now you are sandwiched between the large girl and your friend with Touma laughing.

"The invitation goes to you too,Youmo," You smile but a resounding slap was your respond. You almost lose a teeth or two

"Why...not...earlier?," Youmo pout," I am not...a good friend?"

"Sorry,sorry," You bow," I need to be careful. What of you hate this part of me?"

youmo stay silent for a minute before evading your eyes, blushing," Not...hate you".

Without further ado, you stand and prepare for the next challenge.

"Get geared up and use a costume or something to hide yourself." and walk toward your dorm." We are hunting tonight"

"Wait...you guys going to fight Stain?", Touma sigh," Arrgh...Just be careful not to get your blood digested. His quirk is related to that."

"Thanks Joker," You wave at him.

"I just dont want my friends to dieeee!" he shouted.

>Stain's quirk: something about blood digestion."
>Touma joined the inner circle.
>Touma Profile updated.
>Youmo Joined the inner circle.

brb going to buy some food.

Discuss costumes. I planned to use P4 Joker as Touma's and I dont know about Youmo
>>
>>2070679
A typical Kendo outfit will suit her quite well, I'm sure.
It's intimidating and protective, to boot!
>>
>>2070679
A kendo themed outfit like>>2070686
plus get her sword reinforced so it hits harder.
>>
>>2070686
Nice.

Lucky for her, Yui made 3 exoskeleton Mk2 for the participating team
>>
Alright, resuming
>>
File: Bicycle man.png (164 KB, 525x400)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>2070679

Day turned to night and the hunt began.

With Yukko as the head of the Fighter, your goons are wearing delinquent uniform with some bandanna to cover their faces. The thugs are kind enough to 'borrow' a truck for the Power armor and Yui with them.

Thugs and 5 (including Yukko) are equipped with crude plate armor.

Youmo decide to come with typical kendo outfit and Yui implant Mk.2 exoskeleton to her costume so her movement arent slowed.

Touma's costume is a bit flamboyant. Wearing an eyemask and black overall, it is more of a villain than suspicious...but you arent complaining.

Ito decide to wear all black generic sportswear but with hand-made zipper mask. He look like a gimp and you arent always a critic. It's just...weird.

With your blank mask properly placed, you began the hunt.
---

The rooftop is the best vintage point. Everyone spreads around for better chance of spotting the hero and the killer.

"Ino here," your earpiece buzzed," I got my ears on the hero. He is going to your direction right about...now".

And the her passed by. His costume are standard bicycle protections but his bicycle have 4 pedals on each sides. Custom made too from the look of the metal. Humming some foreign song, he quickly reached the end of the street and turned to the other street. On the corner of your eyes, you saw it...a man in ninja costume sneak by and follow the hero with terrifying speed...monstrous even. It reminded you of Gin's quirk.

"Let's get this party started," You smile.

>How to bait the hero?
>Call his cellphone and scream help to lure them to the trap
>Write in
>>
>>2070776
Fake fight at the ambush point?
>>
Just stand around and look pretty.
>>
>>2070776
At the bait location, have one of our guys pretend (very loudly) to mug one of our other guys. It'll draw the hero in for sure.
>>
>>2070789
You arent a prostitute
>>
>>2070776
call him and say that there's a villain at the battlefield we picked (do so in a desesperate voice tone and then proce to say incomprehensible meaningless babblish shit)
>>
I go with the mugging option.
>>
>>2070782
>>2070789
>>2070791
>>2070803
>>2070804

making a scene in the battleground while you call the hero.

>Roll 1d20+9 (cunning+manipulation
>>
Rolled 8 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>2070808
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>2070808
>>
Rolled 5 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>2070808
Ffs dice
>>
Rolled 16 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>2070808
>>
Rolled 15 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>2070808
GO! DICE ROLL!
>>
Rolled 16 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>2070808
>>
>>2070809
>>2070810
>>2070812

Pass. Dc was 18
>>
>>2070820
that's a relief, istfg I'm not rolling the next 2
>>
>>2070823
Throw out them bad lucks
>>
File: Stain.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>2070776

"Alright everyone, get to the battleground," You grin," Time to go fishing! We are using the disturbance bait"

Everyone confirmed and the began to congregate to the battlefield. Now is your turn to act as a victim. Thugs were kind enough to give you a ride and you put the hero's number on one of the burner phone.

"Hello? Bicycleman speaking," A young voice picked up

"H-h-help please," You add delicious fear on your tone," There's fighting on the empty land beside my house, the one near A-block on sakura street. I think it's gang fight."

"Be there in few seconds," He close the phone and you threw it out.

It indeed takes few seconds before one of the fighter called in." Bait is in place. He just shoo us away from the battlefield."

"Alright, good job," You close the line. The hunt is near.

---

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?," The bicycle her scream as he tried to move but the ninja like killer just crackles wildly.

"You are not a true hero," The killer approached him slowly, brandishing his jagged knifes and swords," I need to kill the stains they called heroes. You only do this for what? Money? Fame?"

"I...no. I did it for JUSTICE!," The hero tried to move again but he is still paralyzed," whoever this is, he is no ordinary villains.

"if you are a hero..." Killer slashed his armor," then WHERE IS YOUR CONVICTION?"

The hero knows his time is near and the blade was raised...

He pray to find his sister in heaven.

"Ehem..." A voice from the street. A man calmly walk toward the two, mask hiding his face." Hello there. I am a friend"

---

You are nervous but the mask hide it well." I am a friend."

Stain really look like that ninja turtle cartoon you used to watch.

The hero killer lowered his weapon, watching you wearily," Who are you? I have no business with you...and you arent a hero...are you?"

>What is your business here friend?
>>
Go on a sphiel about the revolution, recruit him but he plays by our rules to achieve it. Plan b, CRUSH.
>>
>>2070864
This area and hero fall under my protection. Please do not cause a disturbance.
>>
>>2070874
Support, but add something along the lines us not being a hero, as well as a rundown of our group and goals.
>>
>>2070864
"Before I answer that, I have a question for you. Just how much research did you do on that Hero below you, before you decided to hunt him down? Surely you didn't start stalking the first hero you saw in this district before getting to know more about him? Because, if you HAD done the slightest bit of research, you'd be aware that his convictions for justice itself is nothing to scoff at. If your goal, as it seems to be, is to clean up the half-assed heroes...then it's counterproductive not to know everything you possibly can about your targets, isn't it?"
Guilt him for not knowing how based mumen rider is. It's a slip in stain's own convictions.
Then we can move on to explaining our purpose here (protection), and our group's intentions.
>>
>>2070872
>>2070874
>>2070882
>>2070892

Villain's no.1 hobby: Sharing ideals.

writing
>>
>>2070892
Holy cow if this hero is alternate universe Mumen Rider then we DEFINITELY can't let him die. His soul is true justice!
>>
>>2070897
It's weird seeing what's basically a 90s Anti-Hero next to someone like Mumen Rider.
>>
File: Stain's conviction.gif (2.89 MB, 500x281)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB GIF
>>2070864

"Before I answer that, I have a question for you. Just how much research did you do on that Hero below you, before you decided to hunt him down? Surely you didn't start stalking the first hero you saw in this district before getting to know more about him? Because, if you HAD done the slightest bit of research, you'd be aware that his convictions for justice itself is nothing to scoff at. If your goal, as it seems to be, is to clean up the half-assed heroes...then it's counterproductive not to know everything you possibly can about your targets, isn't it?" You blabbed, buying time for Yui to come. "This area and hero fall under my protection. Please do not cause a disturbance.

"I dont care. Every hero used their quirk for their selfish gains," He spit, blade pointing at you," Only All-Might is the true hero. Everyone else is a hypocrite if they don't have true hero conviction like All-Might....SO tell me, are you a hero?"

"No," You simply reply," I am a friend. To you, to him, to everyone. Everything is equal in my eyes but there will always be a conflict between hero and villains, quirk and other quirk, and quirk and quirkless. My enemy is this rotten society...Tell me why cant a quirkless be a hero?"

"Because..." That stopped him," They dont have the necessary power to be a hero."

"And that is my enemy," A sarcastic laugh from your lips," Everyone can be a hero...quirkless or not. SO sayeth the number one hero."

"Are you mocking All-Might?" His anger is rising...Yui get your tiny ass in here!

"No...I respect him," You suddenly hear the truck stopped and the power suit being put to the ground," If you than than only quirk user have the ability to be a hero, then I challenge you with my conviction. I WILL SHOW THE WORLD THAT QUIRKLESS ARE NOT WORTHLESS!"

The fear dissipate as you show your ideal. With a snap of your finger, everyone comes out of their hiding place.

"Hmm... I accept that challenge," He grin as dark, bloodthirsty aura spread from him chocking everyone around. You cant move as the oppressive aura shake your very core." you have the mark of a hero....THEN COME! SHOW ME YOU CONVICTION!"

>activate the bhudda's Ambition. 1 Ki
or
>Roll 1d20 to survive the aura (difficult test)
>>
Now is the time to use the Freaking KI!!!
>>
>>2070946
>>Roll 1d20 to survive the aura (difficult test)
>>
>>2070946
We'll need it for this fight, I'm sure.
>>
>>2070946
OFC
>>
>>2070946
>>
>>2070946
>>activate the bhudda's Ambition. 1 Ki
This isn't some school yard fight, this is a real killer, we can't hold anything back
>>
>>2070946
>>activate the bhudda's Ambition. 1 Ki
>>
>>2070967
>>2070965
>>2070963
>>2070961
>>2070957
>>2070955
>>2070954

time for your Trump Card!
>>
>>2070946
>>activate the bhudda's Ambition.
Stain can not damage our calm.
>>
>>2070946
"Aura. Huh. Scary."

"Guess Ill show you mine too"

Hopefully rider is grateful for us intervening.
>>
File: Bhudda's Ambition.gif (1.82 MB, 540x275)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB GIF
>>2070946

While everyone quake in fear, you saw his eyes. The red demonic eyes that will follow this bloody path until the last breath and so strong is his ideals that people can feel it.

As a leader and revolutionist, you cant show fear.

As Alec, you will make him see your ideals.

If there is a fire...then you must extinguish it with water.

A deep breath is all you need to be calm. The Ki spread throughout your body,mind, and soul....purifying every negative thoughts.

You no longer fear, for that is failure.

You no longer hate, for that is ruin.

You no longer cower, for that betray the very ideal of your soul.

You are filled with love from your family and strength from your friend

"I am here to take my future," You smile warmly.

You readied your stance amidst the growing darkness.

"One for All"

The demon charged, lifting his sword at you

>Roll 1d20+18 DC 30
>>
Rolled 20 + 18 (1d20 + 18)

>>2070998
>>
>>2070998
>"It has to be this way from metal gear rising plays in a distant land"
not rolling, good luck anons!
>>
>>2071001
PRAISED
>>
>>2071001
>>
OMG Omgirudhbdjdjsbbsskosje
>>
>>2071001
I HAVE A VERY BROTHERLY LOVE TO YOU RN MY DUDE
>>
>>2071003
more like
>rules of nature
>>
>>2070998
Sick, now lets see how... oh stains attacking us.

>>2071001
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

OH MY GOD YES.

LETS TAKE HIM DOWN AND BECOME THE FAMOUS.
>>
Rolled 13 + 18 (1d20 + 18)

>>2070998
>>
STAIN STATUS: PACIFIED
He's DEFINITELY going to follow us now
>>
>>2071010
Dude, have you ever seen the lyrics?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI
but sure, Rules of nature, wtv fetchs your boat
>>
>>2071001
Holy shit dude we just pulled that off on our first try.
>>
>>2071001
NOW ATTACH A BALLOON TO HIM!
>>
one more roll people

>>2071015
fine jeez. Just pullin yer legs
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>2070998
>>
Rolled 12 + 18 (1d20 + 18)

I better not fuck it up.
>>
>>2071023
my bad :y am a bit moody because of my daily shit
>>
>>2071026
Now i feel bad.

We would have had a crit and three passes.
>>
>>2071001
https://youtu.be/xsYdLeeHiu0
>>
Rolled 20 + 18 (1d20 + 18)

>>2071001
CALM AS WATER
>>
>>2071044
Now I feel REALLY bad.
>>
Qm.....Double 20's....What now?......
>>
>>2071048
STAIN BTFO
>>
>>2071044
uhhh wow my first roll and i didnt fuck up
>>
>>2071052
Actually you rolled too late so, in a certain way you fucked up.
>>
>>2070998

He attacked with wild ferocity, slicing you with every all his power. The insane speed even surpassed Youmo's attack!

But you...You are calm and focused. The eyes watched as your enemy's swing move forward, jagged blade for your skin. The arm intercept his hand and into the your grip while the leg followed, launching itself toward the enemy's arm.

A crunching sound echoes through the night

In balance, to attack is to defend and to defend is to attack. The two are similar yet different.

>Gained Stance: The balanced stance. You are able to attack as well as defend, maintaining the harmony between mind,body,and soul. (in this stance, crit fails are denied.)

"H...How?!" The hero killer looked shocked,one arm broken," I cant even touched you...What kind of quirk is this".

"No quirk," Your voice is calm," Hard work."

Stain grit his teeth and launch himself again, this time he hold a knife with his mouth

>Roll 1d20+18 DC 28
>>
>>2071044
>>2071047
>>2071048
>>2071052

Sorry,Anon. Only take BO 3 as per rule

Good rolls thos
>>
Rolled 19 + 18 (1d20 + 18)

>>2071060
>>
Rolled 18 + 18 (1d20 + 18)

>>2071060
Stain doesn't stand a chance to this DETERMINATION!
>>
Rolled 3 + 18 (1d20 + 18)

>>2071060
well ill try again
>>
>>2071064
Lucky 19?
>>
Rolled 13, 12, 3, 3, 7, 1, 10, 15, 7, 6, 12, 9, 7, 12, 12, 4, 15, 7, 3, 4 = 162 (20d18)

>>2071064
>LUCKY 19 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THAT'S IT I'M ROLLING(?)
>>
Rolled 5 + 18 (1d20 + 18)

>>2071060
The dice are not with Stain are they?
>>
Rolled 4 + 18 (1d20 + 18)

>>2071060
Balanced Stance!
>>
>>2071070
Thank you for getting rid of all the low rolls, it can only go up from here.
>>
>>2071064
>>2071066
>>2071067

gimmie a break people. This is suppose to be a difficult boss fight.
>>
>>2071075
I blame the dice gods
>>
Dear Qm

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Just"
"as"
"planned"
>>2071075
Well if we fuck up stain is gonna kill us. So....

Unless we really impressed him.
>>
>>2071075
This just means that during the sports festival we will get only crit fails.
>>
>>2071070
Fucking 101 with "no clue really"anon
>>2071074
that's my quirk anon, I attract bad luck, you are welcome monsieur
>>
>It took 3 UA top students to take Stain down and even then they barely did it
>This entire fight
I’m dying of laughter right now
>>
>>2071089
The rest of our gang wasn't brought here to help, they were here to watch.
>>
>>2071100
This remind´s me of the time we brought jo to help us recruit yui
>>
This could also bite us majorly in the ass when Burning Justice: Bicycle Edition over there decides to tell his higher ups that some blank masked dude soloed The Hero Killer without a scratch on him.
>>
>>2071100
Apparently...

Youmo is going to be mad that we held back against her. Really mad.
>>
>>2071100
I meant in canon
It took Midoriya, Ida, and Todoroki to take Stain down and even then they barely did it
>>
>>2071112
it's because we wanted it to last :^)
>>
>>2071060

However, it is futile. Like the wheel that turn, you can feel the energy move from him to his sword again and again. With a trained movement, you use your palm to hit his chin while the other arm grab the remaining arm to slam him. While he is down you quickly break his leg and arm with a gentle precision.

His scream break the frozen fighter and the hero.

"Is this enough for my conviction?" you grin.

"He...ehehe...ahahhahahahah...AHAHAHHA", the broken killer laugh madly," THAT IS WHAT I AM SEARCHING FOR! THIS HEROIC CONVICTION!"

"Then I am pleased that you found it," Taking his weapon away, you helped him to his feet," Come then. We must fix you up."

This made him laugh even more harder.

"What a twisted world this is," He tried wiping his eyes from laughter but with his broken arms, you helped him," Ahh thank you. My name is Chizome Akaguro but I am also Stain the Hero Killer".

>What is your name? Tell him your true name or your alias. You can also call yourself friend.
>>
Lol we definitely look like a Grade A badass now. "Sorry but your ideals hold no power over mine friend."
>>
To some I am known as big brother. To most, I'm known as the Crusher.
>>
>>2071123
>>What is your name?
I say that we are just A Friend.
>>
>>2071123
Hands down going the "friend" route
>>
>>2071123

Well, I came in at a GREAT time.

>"My name is Alec Dimaggio. But you can call me Equinox, or Friend."
>>
>>2071134
supporting
>whispering of course
>"do not spread it though"
>>
>>2071134
this but whisper it to him
>>
>>2071123
Stop and think for a moment.

>"My name is Alec Dimaggio. But you can call me Equinox, or Friend."

>"No, this is the strength based society I hope to destroy."

>Go check on bicycle man.
>>
I'd recommend a name we're not already associated with.
>>
>>2071123
>you can call me Equinox, or Friend.

Equinox is a mad hype name for what we're doing.
>>
Equinox it is and we give him our true name.

Writing
>>
>Equinox then.

>2.
a firmly held belief or opinion.
"his conviction that the death was no accident"
synonyms: belief, opinion, view, thought, persuasion, idea, position, stance, article of faith
"his political convictions"

the quality of showing that one is firmly convinced of what one believes or says.
"his voice lacked conviction"
synonyms: certainty, certitude, assurance, confidence, sureness, no shadow of a doubt
"she spoke with conviction"
>>
>>2071123
>you can call me Equinox, or Friend.
This seems for the best
>>
>>2071123

"Name is Alec DeMaggio," You whispers before announcing your alias," I am a friend...or if you wan to be specific,Equinox."

With a snap from your fingers, the other quickly move and check the hero. Few dared to approach the hero killer but with you beside them, they are probably afraid from you.

" Joker, help our friend with some of the blood recovery," Joker quickly nod and search for some," So...Stain. Do you wish to join my group?"

He look at you for a minute but shake his head," I have a mission to do and that is the 'Revival of Heroics'. The world need to see what areal hero is. No compensation nor reward, just self sacrifice."

"How similar our ideals are," You laugh with him," Similar yet different. Heroes are not born with power but made."

Suddenly Touma appeared with a vial of blood. It seems Ito stocks some for this events...and with his own cash too. You must reward him for it.

"This will sting a bit," You stab the injection on his arms and leg, the satisfactory snaps and crack means that its working.

"I thank you friend," He shake your Hand," I will carry your ideals with me. If you are in trouble, be sure to call me." The killer actually give you a phone number.

"And dont go killing needlessly," You say before he leave," Even if a hero is corrupt, they still have justice in their heart." The hero killer give you his last grin and vanished into the night.

"WAIT...You cant leave him," The bicycle man scream," He's a monster...I thought you are a friend of justice!"

"No," You calmly smile," I am a friend to all. With the disturbance gone, I hope you have a great night."

You close the car door and leave the hero alone. With the Ki gone, exhaustion hit you like a truck that you just slept on the way back.

>End of day 21

>Ambition point gained: 4
>Thugs loyalty: Max
>Notoriety gained: The mysterious friend, equinox.
>Ki gained: 3/3
>Stain's respect: Gained

That's it. Although i cant stray from canon, I can modify it. He is now in normal prison, not the heavy one. Welp, congratulation. You could have lose a general or something but damn those 20s.

Now you can write in any traits you want or crit-pass with 9 ambition
>>
>>2071226
Crit pass with 9 ambition?

Or gain a trait?

Im confused what do you mean?

Good game btw.
>>
Crit pass with nine ambition, I'm curious as to what legendary perk we can aquire.
>>
>>2071242
You now have 10 ambition.

Spend 9 ambition for a write in trait or a crit pass in rolls
>>
>>2071226
wait, so did Stain kill and cripple less heroes due to actually researching them? Or is that much the same?
>>
>>2071226
Lets save the ambition for a trump card. Unless you guys can think of some very good trait.
>>
>>2071226
>Trait: Overwhelming Conviction. Mimic stain's ability to paralyze people from the sheer strength of your charisma.
>>
As far as I see it, getting crit passes gives us a good effect and ability\perk.
>>
>>2071248

Now he only hurt them a bit and research heroes.
>>
>>2071252
This is good. Ill hang put this in Cooperation
>>
>>2071250
sounds p good to me desu
>>
Hmmmm.

Hows this for a trait?

>Conquerors Haki
>>Exert your will over those weaker than you. Weakening them or knocking them unconscious.

>>2071252
Or this. That works.
>>
ANyways, I hope you are happy with today's session. My back's killing me.

Also Akun made a Villain MHA and it looks promising. Now let's just hope they didnt pervert it.

Laters
>>
>>2071272

I think I need to amp the difficulties. Re-reading Stain's ability and getting defeated by a nobody, i think Alec is becoming a gary stu
>>
>>2071272
Link?
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (14 KB, 300x300)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Now is the time that we think about the full ramification of this
>Stain may or may not mention Equinox or 'His Friend' while he's doing that bit where he stabs Tomura a little bit, likely saying some shit about how hand-man is trash compared to us and our ideals
>Stain may or may not mention us during his final speech, which may or may not get people investigating into who Equinox is
Both of these are still a ways away, but hot damn it looks like we MIGHT end up getting some exposure to risky elements

>>2071287
We did get insanely lucky on these rolls
>>
>>2071292
http://bokunoheroacademia.wikia.com/wiki/Chizome_Akaguro

oh wait..the Villain quest?
https://fiction.live/stories/My-Hero-Academia-Young-Villain-Quest/8cNhdaF2aFvNhBCdD
>>
>>2071305
That is how you gained notoriety.

The higher the notoriety, the better thugs and other villains will join ya.

Welcome to the Villain side!
>>
>>2071317
Really? Rider dude is gonna call us a villian now. SadfaceTM. Although I guess it was bound to happen eventually.
>>
>>2071287
Can't count on good rolls all the time
>>
>>2071317
still grey imo. good session qm, things are looking p good
>>
>>2071325
bicycle man is indebt with you. He wont do any illegal stuff and will catch you if you are really out of line but he's cool with you
>>
>>2071287
What just happened certainly feels like it shouldn't be something we can do often, but it's hard to argue with those high rolls we got. Like, other than just having us not win no matter what there's not much I can think of a 20 not doing.

That said, as much as I love Alec's awesome moments, it does feel a bit too easy. I mean between the power suit, the training, our Buddah's Ambition, and Stain mostly being effective in ambushes, it wasn't *too* uneven. I don't think we're near Gary Stu powers yet, more like Bakugou before he went to UA. We're trying our best to be the best anyone can be, and even using tech to push ourselves even further, but we aren't really going up against anyone who has a really powerful quirk, we've been playing mostly in the kiddie pool of other quirkless and minor quirks that can't really stop our skills. Honestly I think the UA Sports Festival will be great for Alec, as the sheer number of events and insane quirks in a situation where he can't sneak equipment or rig things in his favor is really going to hammer in how different a quirkless and someone like IcyHot are in terms of sheer power.

Alec definitely isn't capable of winning the tournament, and I really have a hard time visualizing how he'll even get past the second round, but I hope that even if he beats Bakugou, he ends up losing to someone else in a way one-sided enough to really push his world view.

Maybe have him end up in the Tape elbow guy's position.
>>
>>2071333
Hoorah.

Youmu had no trouble crushing us.

He was kind-a underwhelming.
>>
>>2071308
>As Stendhal, Chizome believed that any who "wielded power without conviction" were automatically sinners deserving of death

>Alec redefines Stain's view on power, since he previously felt that those without quirks didn't have enough to become heroes

I wonder if he'll end up saying anything about our own ideals. It'd do wonders for our purpose if he ended up publicly spreading them, alongside his own, during his capture.
>>
>>2071287
Stain was practically a nobody in terms of quirks. Of course with his skillset he can take on a lone hero that isn't prepared but the moment he gets ambushed himself the best he can do is rely on his speed, aggression and aura to get the blood he needs.
We countered his aura with our own trump card, his aggression did nothing but allow us to rely on our more advanced knowledge of a defensive fighting style and our excellent rolls negated his speed advantage.
Basically this was just Stain attacking the strongest point while not utilizing any of his own strengths.
>>
Here' an idea, instead of going on about hard difficulty look at the fucking rolls, we got a crit success in the fight and a 19 on d20. Unless you are gonna start making it impossible to do shit then shut up and enjoy the fact we rolled well cause there was a very good chance stain could have crippled us. No matter how hard you maker it if you roll well then you can't complain. heck we ended up wasting Ki as we didn't need it, it turns out we didn't need the it as we just rolled well, no matter hard you make the quest you can't take into account the players just rolling well,
>>
>>2071700
Unless your somnius in which case no matter how well you roll you are fucked.
>>
>>2071723
Amen to that.
>>
>>2071723
is SOM ded? last time i heard he was in coma because a car hit his home and i called it a bullshit
>>
>>2071860
No, he’s alive
>>
>>2071864
Somnius is basically an universal constant at this point. No matter how fast we can travel we can't outspeed the speed of Somnius. We're in hell.
>>
>>2071287
Well we did have some massive luck though. If we didnt have it the fight would have been harder. At the same its completely possible to fuck up against a weaker opponent due to the dice.
>>
>>2071333
Forgot to ask, but will you also show add-in the relations we have with Izuku's friends, Stain and perhaps any others into the pastebin?
>>
>>2071723
well now that you mention it. fuck SOm and his fucking rock headshot bullshit.

Not even the decency to put an epilogue.

>>2072265
MOre work?

ill think about it. Maybe new pastebin for Social links
>>
>>2068462
>>2071700
>>2071723

I can get behind that much. Artificially increasing the difficulty is kinda iffy to me. We only stomped the fight there because of a couple things, namely our godly luck, and also the amount of work we put into preparation. After all, we still got our shit pushed in during that one spar.

If you want to increase the difficulty, don't just up the DC and call it at that, because we'll still win if we roll high, and rage at the DC if we fail. Instead, maybe introduce other variables to fights, or maybe make it so that enemies will require more than a couple good rolls to take them down. Whatever you do, don't make it out so that we either win hard or lose hard, because those are never fun.
>>
>>2072344
>tfw accidentally linked to another post

That's phoneposting for ya.
>>
>>2072344
Of course. I need to activate opponent's trait more often and make the fight trickier and longer.

That's what I meant by increasing difficulty. Messing with dice isnt good and it leave to chances not tactics
>>
Rolled 12, 1, 8, 3, 18, 6 = 48 (6d20)

>>2072352
testing our rolls if the fight had been longer by two rounds
>>
>>2072343
Apparently he killed it of cause he was getting bored and actually had the balls to make a poll asking if people wanted it to come back.

Also on another topic Alec really isn't so much a Gary stu, he has gotten fucked up before and to be fair our stats are pretty decent. Now if we had taken him on as we were at the beginning of the quest I would call bullshit but Alec has pretty much pushed himself into having peak human capabilities and thanks to the tech and quirks out there the average human can become significantly more powerful. Look at stain his quirk only lets him paralyse you if he drinks your blood and that's it.
>>
alright boys, what will it be today?

>Session
or
>Chill
>>
Today's the tournament, Wm are you up for it?!
>>
>>2073230
Session!
>>
>>2073230
Chill
>>
>>2073230
Session please if possible
>>
>>2073230
My plans are up in the air, so I'm ambivalent, but here and attentive at the moment.
>>
>>2073230

Session, always session.
>>
>>2073230
Session. Better save up those Omakes for when you can't do a session yourself but have enough time to post the omakes.
>>
>>2073230
session but i would like an omake
>>
>>2073304
>>2073277
>>2073276
>>2073262
>>2073254
>>2073253
>>2073250

Session it is.
>>
>>2071226

>Day 22

[U.A Sport Festival Arc]

"Everyone ready?," Your principal gently say as his tail wags. Students and teachers clamor to an expensive looking bus, wanting to say good luck to the three participants.

"We are," you nod politely," Thank you, principal. "

"My duty, young one," His tail wags harder," Even if you did not win, we just want to show the world of this generous school's ambition... So get ready to kick their asses."

Pausing a little, you tried to denied the last sentence of the principal but from the silent,malicious laugh, he is serious.

"Good luck Kid," Jin sensei shout," BEAT THEIR ASSES!"

"BEAT THEIR ASSESS," Your fighter cheers and soon everyone follows.

Soon, it was time to leave. Your group stayed in the entrance until the bus disappeared. Their hopes and cheers are with you.

---

The luxurious bus seems too big for three of you. Yui take this moment to place her machines on the seat and calibrate it to pass time. Youmo seems to be in a state of peace, sitting in a lotus position. They are nervous and so you are. What if you lose in the first trial?

No, you must not think like that. You must win.

>What will you do to pass time?
>Speak to Youmo
>Speak to Yui
>Plan
>Write in
>>
>>2073353
>Plan
Time to enter Meditative Planning Mode. Block out all distractions (with the aid of Ino's headphones) and enter your imagination for the perfect planning.
>>
>>2073353
>plan and meditate
>>
>>2073353
>plan and meditate,
The Crusher hungers.
>>
Remember guys we have Deku's notes on UA students.
>>
>>2073370
>Plan ans meditate
>>
>>2073353
>plan and meditate,
>read the notes we got from deku
>go into your uniform/armor to hide The Crushers true identity
>>
>>2073406
>>2073399
>>2073385
>>2073381
>>2073372
>>2073370

Since when you guys are crafty?
I am proud.

Writing...Also get rolling 2d20+9 (int+planner+revolutionist+ new generation knowledge)
>>
Rolled 16, 18 + 9 = 43 (2d20 + 9)

>>2073422
>>
Rolled 2, 6 + 9 = 17 (2d20 + 9)

>>2073422
DICE ROLL TIME.
>>
Rolled 4, 18 + 9 = 31 (2d20 + 9)

>>2073422
>>
>>2073427
>>2073428
>>2073445

A good pass
>>
>>2073353

Placing Ino's headphone on your ears, the silence calms your mind. The notes speaks for themselves as you try to remember the 1-A quirks Izuku describes. Ice and fire guy will be a threats, and so is the competitive Bakugou.

From the old books and shows, U.A Sports have different type of contests but their themes are still the same. Strength, teamwork, then duel. They, however, did not condone any teamwork in the first trial. Since the U.A will be competitive against each other, it will be great for you and your team. A teamwork in the first trial might help three of you to the second trial.

The second trial is about teamwork so there will be chance that three of you will be paired with random people. Sacrifice or teamwork might help you to the third duel and your generals are ready to sacrifice themselves.

The duel...it will be your first time fighting one-on-one without any tricks or upper hands. A true battle and you dont know if bone breaking is allowed... maybe it is since Recovery Girl is nearby.

The important past is the beginning. You dont know the restriction nor how many gadget you can use in the sport festival. Maybe your quikless status can be of you now?

>Write in any other additional plan/info you want (within limit. If it is too meta then ill cancel it)
>If not then say no
>>
>>2073468
Let's see...
We want to make battle-plans circled around countering each of 1-a's students, since we know their quirks and general capability. We ESPECIALLY want to focus on bakugou strats, since it sounds like he still needs taken down a notch based on what we've heard. We want to think of ways to interfere with them, or even perhaps use their quirks against themselves and others. Lastly, we want to take personality into measure - we don't know the personality of every 1-a student, but we've met a good chunk of them through Deku. So we can plan around their personalities as well as their quirks, for those individuals.
>>
>>2073482
You know the quirks but not who have them. You only know Izuku and Bakugou's personally but not the others. Uraraka maybe.
>>
>>2073487
We don't have an in-depth measure of their personalities, but we did get a glimpse of it for a few of them. Namely Iida and Asui. Kirishima is a pretty open book as well, that boy is the easiest person in the world to read
>>
>>2073487
Speaking of which, I just realized, no one's really created a counter for the frog, even in-canon. You'd think there'd be something easy to come up with since "is a frog" shouldn't be as much of an auto-win as it is, but eh. We could always try to either carry in or coat ourselves in something that tastes foul.
>>
>>2073490
true
>>
>>2073482
>>2073491

only 2 pitch their plans?

How do you plan to defeat the dual elementalist and explosion?
They are the most dangerous in term of quirk

How do you deal with Momo and Tsuyu?
They are the level headed of the class
>>
Fire/Ice will need to be dealt with by either running them out of steam or putting something in-between our flesh and their flames/ice.

Explosion man effectively requires us to do a no-hit run. We could always try making him hold back by putting on our best, genuine smile and encouraging him the whole way, just to see if he'll still brutalize someone he respects that much.

Tsuyu requires playing dirty or using the natural weakness of the frog: electricity. If we still have the taser knuckles we could absolutely zap Froppy's tongue and be done with it.

Momo I got no idea at all.
>>
>>2073494
Elementalist we simply need insulating materials.
Explosions will be harder or easier depending on how much he will depend on ranged attacks and assuming we can redirect his melee attacks before they connect.
For froggy I'd go with electricity or a poison that can pass through the mucous membrane.
Momo we don't have IC knowledge of her abilities so scouting and observing her during trials will be required.
>>
>>2073494
Todoroki could be dealt with through environmental hazard, perhaps. Baiting him into icing up areas that we want iced up. In a 1v1 match, we could limit his offensive capability by having him unwittingly erect an area full of ice pillars that could easily allow someone to approach him in melee without being targeted.

Bakugou has high mobility, and that alone makes him a prime target for Aikido. Bait him into an assault (ez pz) and fuckin aikido his arms out of their sockets from his own momentum. If we control where his palms are facing, we can also minimize how much he can explode us. He can't generate explosions on the back of his hands, as far as I'm aware - just the palms.
>>
>>2073500
>>2073503

Alrigh then. Need to stop here for planning.

Ill run the basics.

>For shoto: Hit and run

>For Bokugo: Taunt

>For froggo: Electricity

>For Momo: Observe
>>
>>2073508
Add diversion and keeping his palms away from us to Bakugou.
>>
>>2073508
We could also use fear, the rumors of the crusher obviously put them on edge if our meeting was any indicator
>>
>>2073532
I am sorry. The planning is over
>>
>>2073532
I'd rather they underestimate than overestimate us. Learning that The Crusher is just a quirkless will allow us to get the decisive first strike in like breaking a leg or arm.
>>
>>2073532
That at most would work against those who didnt meet us nor heard from Deku about Alec being quirkless. Bakugou knows we’re quirkless so no effect against him. Instead we should use his fears and insecurities against him.
>>
>>2073468

The dual element from hot and cold is your biggest problem. He can do it in ranged too so it is better to let him run out of steam. Hit and run will do

>Vs Shoto plans acquired.
>+ 3 rolls against him

Bakugou will always be charging ahead so if you could taunt him to your favor, it will be easy. His quirk are his hands and directional too so you better move to the side
Hope his mom forgives your for popping a joint or two.

>Vs Bakugou plan acquired.
>+3 rolls against him.

Tsuyu is a frog by her quirk so her weakness is electricity. Bait her to use her tongue and tazed her. Luckily, your exo-suit is equipped with the electric brass-knuckles.

>Vs Tsuyu plan acquired.
>+3 rolls against her.

Momo...she's enigmatic. You dont know her strength, weakness nor quirk. Best to keep an eye on her.

>+ 3 on Momo's observation.

With that done, you put down the headphone. The sudden release of focus made you a bit dizzy but the reward was worth the pain. The stadium appeared on the distance so you quickly gather the two to explain the plain. They agreed to it.

---

"Welcome,welcome," The rat-like principal smile comically," You are the participants from the Endeavor's correct? I am Principal Nezu"

"Yes, please to meet you," You gently shake his tiny paw...the pads are soft and fluffy. Youmo seems to be captivated by him that she unconsciously lift him and placed him in her palm, petting him while he talk.

"I must say I am surprised that All-Might convinced me with all him *chuckle* might to let other school participate," He said cheerfully, seemingly ignoring the fact that he is being petted," I must say I am surprised to send three of you here, even with Endeavor's blessing. What is special about three quirkless being here?"

"Eh?!" That shocked you and Yui. Youmo is still entranced with the principal.

"The Crusher, The Gremlin, and The Guardian," The principal smirk," Quiet a name. Since you are quirkless, I will allow you to use those enhancement suits and gadgets to your disposal but dont go overboard. We want this to be 'fair' "

"Thank you, Principal," You bow

"Dont thank me. I just want to see you suffer," The Principal let out a sadistic laugh. Youmo seems unfazed." And young lady, would you like to be my second secretary? I am beginning to like you".

Pretty sure that is a sexual harassment. Youmo place the principal on her head as the ceremony began.
>>
>>2073548
You passed by Izuku and his gang and wave at them. They wave back for a second before questioning why you are here? The look on Izuku's face tells you that he is going to love this very much...

With three of you from outside the U.A, you three are expected to sit on the edge of the stage. Principal Nezu seems to be comfortable on Youmo's hair, with occasion petting too. Talk about expensive service.

The ceremony starts, boring as usual, and they seems to question the girls their principal is sitting on. The principal called the no.1 top student to make a speech. Bakugou approached the stage to your surprise.

As expected, Bakugou make a scene and declares that he will win the competition. This really riles the students, making competition more fierce against each other. This is a boon for you however.

"Now then. We have special guests joining us today from Endeavor Private School," The principal announced," Since All-might and Endeavor agreed to try adding foreign element to the competition, these are the top three fighter. Alec, please make a speech for us."

Another playful smirk from the principal...this guy is toying with you.

You approached the stadium with Izuku grinning and Bakugou's face getting annoyed. You can hear other students whispers whether you are The Crusher or The Guardian.

>Make your speech (write in)
>If you make great speech, ill negate the nat 1.
>How do you wnat it. Reveal that you are the crusher, a quirkless, a death machine?
>Is it inspiring or competitive? Maybe downright sarcastic?

>Roll 1d20+ 9 (coop+ manipulate)
>>
Rolled 9 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>2073575
No inspiration. Might aswell roll and see if it comes.
>>
Rolled 12 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>2073575
Something inspiring but humble.
That through hard work and dedication to a cause he's managed to gain the strength needed to change the world.
>>
Rolled 14 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>2073575
Reveal that we are the Crusher. Add in that we believe that people should be judge by their dedication and hard work rather than the strength of their quirk. More on the inspiring side. I don't have any exact words yet.
>>
>>2073575
"Greetings. My name is Alex DeMaggio, and me and my friends will be representing the Endeavor Private School in this competition. I've heard much about you all, and look forward to competing against the heroes of tomorrow. This competition may be for the fun of the games, but I expect each and every one of you to give your all and do your best."

I have no closing, someone else finish the speech.
>>
Rolled 11 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>2073593
Forgot roll
>>
Rolled 4 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

How does a Nameless, Quirkless, no-nothing guy
come to visit this school, where Quirkless need not apply?
Well we got a lot farther by working a lot harder,
by being a lot smarter, by being a self-starter, ready to break, borrow, negotiate or barter.
We had a vision of something great,
And while that's up for debate
By the end of today you're all gonna know my name, now what's my name?
My name is Alec Dimaggio.
My name is Alec Dimaggio
And there's a million things I haven't done
But just you wait...
Just you wait...
>>
>>2073592
>23

Not bad. Going to reveal The Crusher card?

>>2073597
This sounds sinister...like your equinox is revelaed and you plan on destroying the world

I like
>>
Rolled 11 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

>>2073575
Give your most sincere smile, "On behalf of my school let me thank you for inviting us here, I hope we can push each other to greater heights and teach each other new things, good luck and let's give it our all."

Don't reveal who you are.

Let them underestimate us until it's too late, we'll show them who we really are on the battlefield.
>>
>>2073598
Not yet if you ask me, let our actions speak instead. Dont want to boast as the crusher just to crash and burn. Our objective is not get too much attention.
At most call ourselves a demonic general.
>>
>>2073597
Someone watches Hellsing abridge I am guessing.
>>
I can't take too much credit. I couldn't help but feel like we could use some Hamilton to describe our situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIl1OIGzuDg vid related.
>>
>>2073601
>>2073600
>>2073597
>>2073593
>>2073592
>>2073590
>>2073586

Going for a humble yet inspiring speech. No cards are shown
>>
>>2073575

"Greetings. My name is Alex DeMaggio, and me and my friends will be representing the Endeavor Private School in this competition." An introductory start then the crescendo,"I would like to thank All-Might and Endeavor for allowing us to participate. I see that all of you are determined and have great quirks. But I shall remind you that hard work and dedication is the key to better future. Let men be judged by their action, not the strength quirks. "

The students began to mumble loudly at your words.

"Never turn you back on friends and have a healty competition," You winked at Izuku but somehow the girls around him swoon. He is no longer smiling, but inspired. Bakugou is massaging his temple.

"On behalf of my school let me thank you for inviting us here, I hope we can push each other to greater heights and teach each other new things, good luck and let's give it our all." You let a sincere smile and bow politely before the thunderous crowd. Some are more inspired than others.

"See..that guy must be The Guardian"

"That means that the girl with Principal is the crusher. She look scary"

"I want to be crushed by-OWWW"

"Whew. I was afraid Alec is the Crusher. That will blow my mind"

"Totally"

Now then. With the suit in place, hidden in the official Endeavor Private School sportswear. Everyone is ready for the first trial.

---

They are all ready and excited. You placed yourself between Yui and Youmo. The latter is a bit pouty since she cant have the 'fluffy talking animal' on her shoulder.

BOOM

The race starts and Hot/cold quickly flew ahead with his cold creation. Bakugou follows with his explosion trails. As you three races ahead, there are robots everywhere. Killing them will have points.

>How do you deal with this?
>teamwork with Yui and Youmo?
>Beat them with Yin stance
>Beat them with your knuckleduster
>Write in
>>
>>2073630
>>
>>2073630
Seeing as we're all quirkless, we're already at a huge disadvantage. We'll need to work together to keep up. Attack each robot as a trio. Quickly move from each one and finish them quickly. Our combined skills should destroy them quickly enough.
>>
>>2073630
>Beat them with your knuckleduster
Trick them into thinking we have a lightning quirk? I'm in.
>>
>>2073630
>>teamwork with Yui and Youmo?
>>
>>2073630
At least until we've established the base strength level of a robot. Yin is probably pointless considering they're not going to get tired so knuckleduster it up.
>>
>>2073642
>>2073646
>>2073649
>>2073651

Alright then, roll 1d20+6 (coop+revolutionist) This is not a speech so you dont have manipulator trait
>>
Rolled 20 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>2073654
TEAMWORK GO!
>>
Rolled 9 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>2073654
LETS GO!
>>
Rolled 5 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>2073654
>>
>>2073655
POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!
>>
>>2073655
lol
>>
>>2073655
and so the team worked.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>2073655
Jesus Christ

ill roll for a chance to get trait

1yes
2no
>>
>>2073655
Oh damn.
>>
>>2073655
Dubs plus nat 20.
The Crushers exploits rises every second.
>>
>>2073666
>Mention dubs
>Get trips

My roll is the gift that keeps on giving.
>>
>>2073666
Thanks for the help Satan.
>>
File: Yui's Battle_Walker.jpg (201 KB, 1920x1080)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>2073630

With a look on your face, they nod quickly. Like a well oiled machine, three of you made the perfect teamwork.

"Yui!" She nod at your command, switching her exo- suit legs to stretch and bounce. She grab you and launch you to the front, following your stead.

"Youmo!" Youmo nod and prepare her wooden sword.

"1st Style: Void Walk" And she disappeared, appearing at the front of the robot crowd. In seconds, the robots are sliced to pieces and destroyed. She took your hand and threw you forward, landing you on several bots. Yui take this chance to use her miniature machine guns to destroy some bots while helping Youmo move forward with her machine.

Three of you quickly move forward, Throwing and helping each other. The competitors admire the elegant teamwork, stopping to look for a second before moving again.

This placed you on the top five.

place
1- Shoto
2-Bakugou
3-Alec
4-Youmo
5- Yui.

Bakugou is surprised to see you behind him.

The second trial is ahead. The Fall.

Students must trek the canyon by walking on a rope. This need a focus mind to walk this thin rope.

> Use your Ki to focus