[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 29 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

File: White Stag 2.jpg (491 KB, 1500x2100)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
Archive:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Jeremiah+Sol

Weekly Schedule:
https://imgur.com/a/XVbv5

You are Jeremiah Sol, a newly transferred student to Erebus academy in the city State of Nileth. You had recently witnessed the execution of the Orc via the ancient dryad Yoereth.

Currently, You were about to walk Ika's two pets, Misha and Ashim for a trickle of pons
>>
Much like their owner, the two pets weren't as energetic, still you had to be cautious. You didn't want them to cause any more trouble.

>roll 2d100 to see how things went with the pets, a bonus will be added due to their lack of enthusiasm.
>>
Rolled 83, 26 = 109 (2d100)

>>2308148
>>
Rolled 89, 93 = 182 (2d100)

>>2308148
>>
>>2308354
>>2308281

Aside from Ashim's perky altitude when a male of her kin was passing by, It was a nice walk, a bit on the smoothing side too.

You returned back to Ika's shop. He was still in that chair, he probably didn't move an inch further in these two hours.

Ika slouched out of his chair with a tiresome groan. "Here," he lazily opened his leathery wallet pulling out 50 pons.

You said your thanks and took a bus afterwards. On your way to the pods, your phone beeped indicating a message.

It was Yvaal.

'More field work tomorrow so free yourself up for me tomorrow, k? \_(-v- )_l

You found Miss Lilim waiting for you in the garden. She looked a bit distressed "Jeremiah, can we have a little talk?"

"Sure," you sat on the bench next to her "What is it Miss Lilim?"

"It...It is about Cassandra. " She almost whispered "She's not herself lately after the announcement. I try to be a good mother for you all but there is things that i can't do."

There was a watchful pause, her eyes scanning for any potential listener "I want you to...distract her a bit. She's not on good term with girls...or boys of her age, not after the incident . " Your guardian was more than reluctant at the end of her sentence.

A bitter shudder ran over her skin "All i ask is to keep her occupied, chat with her, go out ,anything. Her mind can be so fragile at times."

>Not my problem
>i am a busy man, Miss Lilim
>I will see what i can do
>pay me up, then i'll agree
>What incident? [roll 1d300]
>write in
>>
>>2308370

>there are things
>>
Rolled 32 (1d300)

>>2308370
>>What incident? [roll 1d300]
Wow, a d300? Must be a pretty big event happening here
The announcement I assume is the Yoereth execution. What's the incident though?
but
>>
File: vlan.png (796 KB, 559x797)
796 KB
796 KB PNG
also a newish rule kind of thing. I will start writing after 30 min if i only got 1 vote so we can make more updates and stuff.
>>
>>2308370
>1d300
HIT ME UP
>>
>>2308494
roll anon
>>
Rolled 102 (1d300)

>>2308498
Oh
>>
>>2308370
but,

I can't resist the dice...
>>
>>2308557
i was about to post but sure, roll anon
>>
Rolled 117 (1d300)

>>2308557
Helps if I use the right command
>>
Rolled 55 (1d300)

>>2308370
>>What incident? [roll 1d300]
>>
>>2308579
>>2308494
>>2308443

"its nothing." came her somewhat dry response "please do not ask Cassandra about it. " other than that, miss Lilim was more than grateful for your answer. Welp, time for bed.

______

Tuesday, 13th of January
______

You fed Gulpy good before dressing up. A good sum of the boys were enjoyed a packed breakfast; "Orabo Ashen leaflets" supposedly it tasted similar to cornflakes but had the same texture of green? popcorn dipped in a special kind of meat ash, it sure smelled like a nice energetic meal. you wondered about any big supermarket nearby, you would definitely find some there.

>Take the bus/subway, buy the newspaper
>Take the bus/subway, dont buy the newspaper
>>
>>2308584
>>Take the bus/subway, dont buy the newspaper
>>
>>2308584
>before getting dressed.

sorry for the constant mistakes anons
>>
>>2308584
>>Take the bus/subway, dont buy the newspaper

>>2308598
You good senpai
>>
>>2308601
>take the subway
>>
>>2308595
>>2308598
No daily Nileth for you today. You went straight into the subway which was rather crowded. A new part has been added/overhauled to accommodate centaurs better. The centaurs standing in there were beyond relief.

You saw a heavy beatdown on the other side of the train. Four elves pinning and beating down a homeless orc who somehow managed to sink a shiv into the fifth officer's shoulder blade. It didn't do much since all the elven officers were fully geared.

The fifth officer spat on the orc venomously, eyes blazing with rage.

>Watch what would happened next
>head to the academy, you don't have time for this
>>
>>2308633
we already hit our first strike
>>
>>2308633

Duck your head and keep on moving. It's not like we'd be able to do more than gawk.
>>
>>2308633
>To the academy
Not our fight
>>
>>2308633
>>head to the academy, you don't have time for this
>>
>>2308644
>>2308644
>>2308652
>>2308637

You left the beating behind your back and surfaced next to the academy. You had Geo studies in the first class. The Teacher better not embarrass himself like last time.

Once class, the class felt... different .For one, Shiwe's desk was empty. The second difference was the rude orc janitor hauling two new desks to the class with a groan. You inspected the two names written on them....

Monamon Folas

Kolamon Folas

Twins huh? That could be interesting. It was 15 minutes already Mr. Maxon hadn't arrive just yet.

>Speak with Yvaal
>Speak with Vlan
>Play on your phone
>Call Shiwe
>Take a quick nap
>write in
>>
>>2308688
>Speak with Vlan
>>
>>2308688
>write in
Text Shiwe. It doesn't take as long as a call, and she doesn't have to feel so obligated to answer. Just a little something.
>Speak with Vlan
we can do this while or after writing the short text
>>
>>2308688
>Write in
Yeah, I agree with "Text Shiwe"
>>
>>2308696
>>2308706
>>2308696
>>2308717

You quickly texted Shiwe trying not to be too intrusive on her too much. Your elven friend looked more than happy for some reason "Oh hello," He arched a warm smile "Have you heard? Tuguz Koli, the Coiler is up against Nameless Delamon , An Orc and a Teriasthe... a pixie to be exact. Both are excellent fencer. I would like to have a word to whoever says other races lack the elegance for fencing."

"Nice." You didn't share the same excitement but you understood his.

"It would be awfully boring to watch it by myself. Are you...perhaps free after school?"

>I got some snooping to do, sorry
>You are on our own, Vlan. Gotta make pon.
>Why not ask from one from your family?
>That'll be great, who are you rooting for?
>write in
>>
>>2308762
>are excellent fencers
>Yeah, that'll be great
>>
>>2308762
"I have some stuff to do after school, but tell me when the match will be on. Maybe i'll catch up with you if i am done earlier than expected"
>>
>>2308762
I'll support >>2308772
>>
>>2308772
this
>>
>>2308772
>>2308778
>>2308810
His excitement dwindled a little " The match starts at 4:00 PM, barely enough for to get there in time. It is understandable, sorry for bothering you."

>Another time, Vlan
> I think i can postpone what i had in mind, I am in
>>
>>2308828
>Tell you what, maybe you can record it, and then we can see it together. I'll bring the snacks. Hope you like (unintelligible made up noise), it is sucha delicacy
>>
>>2308836
Maybe I should explain myself better
>Vlan watches the match
>Vlan records the match
>Anon is free
>Vlan plays the recording for anon to watch
>Vlan gets to explain the intricacies of the match and spend time with his friend
>>
>>2308836
>>2308851
"Recording?" He gave you a puzzled look "Where is the fun in that? I don't reckon i would be allowed to in the first place. Its fine, Jeremiah." Mr. Maxon had arrived after a whooping 20 minutes. He talked about sedimentation for the rest of the class. You were pretty sure he skipped some parts according to your, that or he forgot them entirely.

Next up was Miss Buldun, She talked about NSAIDs in great detail with some hints about inflammation in general . It was slightly boring but you managed. Like Mr. Ludwill, she was a calm teacher a bit more energetic though than her older brother. "Our next subject is Petroleum chemistry. It is a hard subject to digest so please come next time with some background on it."

While Mr. Tharanel was chatting with Miss Bludun on the door, Yvaal gave you a rather painful poke on the shoulder "What do you think these two new students are?"

>more elves. yay.
>Please be human
>Orc time
>Dryad Double Delimma
>Centaur? nah
>Don't care
>write in
>>
>>2308976
>Dunno, maybe they discovered the fabled merpeople... Nah
>>
>>2308976
>>Please be human
>>
>>2308976
>Folas...
>Dryad Double Dilemma? nah
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>2308981
>>2308989
>>2309029
1=dunno
2=human
3=dyrad
>>
>>2308981
>>2308989
>>2309029
"Never heard of a human Folas but eh, world is full of surprises." She leaned in closer "We are heading to the E.A building in break time. seniors should be playing today, yeah?"

"I guess. Anything beats dumpster diving."

we will stop here, thank you for playing!
>>
>>2309049
Thank you for running, Snail-chan
>>
Mr. Tharanel briefly touched the complex tenses of the elven language, there were a lot of weird rules too like some verbs restricted to only on or two tense for an example. It was overwhelming to be sure.

No one got BLAM though, He reminded the class again the exam next week . There will be BLAM, no doubt.
_____

It was break time, You and Yvaal first went to Waxwell's Kiosk .. Apparently Waxwell had recently expanded his stock. Lot of students formed a tight dome around it.

"Ugh, i am starving..." The elf whined, She pulled out a flashy wallet from her backpack giving you 50 pons "I want 1 Vew Pew juice, 2 Doqi Doqi fudge and one of those salty crackers, now go!"

>anything else?
>Yvaal, Easy on the fudge...
>You do it [Give her back the pons]
>I am taking a service tax [Wink devilishly ]
>Fine, wait here, princess.
>write in
>>
>>2310814
So when was the last time we ate again? Maybe we should get some food.[Spoiler]such irony, an elf saying they're starving...[/spoiler]
>fine, wait here, princess *sarcastically*
>>
>>2311240
Wat
Why didn't spoilers work
>>
>>2310814
>Fine, wait here, princess
>>
>>2311245
>>2311240
It's probably because there was no space between the spoiler and the period before it
Also I'm pretty sure the choice is already meant to be sarcastic anon
>>
>>2311307
Thanks that makes sense
Also,
>the choice is already meant to be sarcastic
Oh I know, I just wanted to put extra sarcasm sauce on the sarcasm burger
Yeah!
>>
>>2311240
>>2311302
"Hurry already!" After waddling through the queue, you managed to buy her what she wanted as well as a cup of noodles for 10 pons. You didn't take a look at Waxwell's new stuff though or rather you didn't have the chance.

"Thank you." The elf did little to maintain her 'elegance' while satiating her ravenous appetite, you ate next to her quietly. Before you knew it, the fudge was already gone.

Once finished, the two of you entered the E.A building, it was bustling with movement. You didn't have much time before the poetry, less than 15 minutes to be exact.

Yvaal immediately left you to speak with one of the senior who was probably the team's captain? he had a different outfit than the others on a bench during a Lokk match. She had a pen and a small note out already scribbling down what could be useful.

She returned to you with a victorious grin, her fudge scented hand dragging you to a secluded corner, her face shifted to a worried expression. " Second year are playing right now, there are only 4 positions in Lokk in which gloves are worn: Sentinel, Secondary Sentinel, Shuffler and Trickster . That's 4 plus another extra 4. Go to the boy's locker room and see what you can find. Mainly stashed cigs . You got Ten minutes, oh and elven names first, yeah? " She gave you a single key while glancing over the oblivious captain. He didn't notice it just yet.

>Are you crazy?? like hell i wont!
>Why cant we just ask them like normal people?
>are you sure this is the one? does it open all of them?
>[nod silently hurry tot the locker room]
>You do it, I am sick being your lap dog
>write it

>>2311240
S capital anon
>>
>>2311358
>>Why cant we just ask them like normal people?
>>
>>2311358
>Why cant we just ask them like normal people?
>>
>>2311386
>>2311394

" Everyone is a suspect, we trust no one. " A glint of determination sparked in her elven eyes "At the very least, we must know if they are lying or not beforehand."

>I get you, be right back [Go to locker room]
>I won't, we will find a better way.
>I bet you can charm your way out of anyone, Little miss reporter [roll 1d125]
>write in
>>
Rolled 19 (1d125)

>>2311409
>>
Rolled 24 (1d25)

>>2311409
>>
>>2311429
>>2311464

"Don't try to sleaze your way out of this! take it and go." Yvaal's ears perked up a bit ; it was the captain in a sour mood "Damn it, has anyone seen my keys? this is the second time this week."

Anger and frustration intertwined together on her face, all vanished when she put on an innocent facade. With the keys, she returned to the captain striking another small conversation with him.

The match was over, sweaty boys and girls were heading for a nice shower satisfied with the end result. Yvaal returned back to you with a playful tone "Perhaps some aren't as useless as i thought. Good boy"

"Huh?"

"The culprit is from the second year. He or she had done what we were about to do. Instead, he stole a glove from a teammate. That means...he is on other position in Lokk" She stroke her chin.

"You are making too many hypotheses, Yvaal." you admitted it. This feeling of a wild goose chase was ever growing inside.

"Maybe, Maybe not." came her speculative answer "Lets skip poetry class, we have a hot trail to follow."

>See you tomorrow, Yvaal[wave dismissively, leave]
>It better be worth it, you have the glove?
>>
>>2311579
>Will they be here later? I really don't want a second strike from any of the prefects
>>
i cant open my eyes now so we will continue tomorrow, thanks for playing!
>>
>>2311788
Thanks for running
>>
>>2311781
Supporting
>>
>>2311579
>It better be worth it.
>>
>>2311579
I would rather not skip class. Don´t want a second strike.
>>
>>2311579
Is write in an option? If so...
>wow there we both know how this works. No offense but you get caught ditching you get a slap on the wrist, I get caught and much worse is bound to happen.
>>
>>2311781
>>2311818
>>2311835
>>2312069

" Ugh, thanks for the 'help' " She turned her back against you marching to the seniors with anger hidden by a fake smile. If she wanted to skip class, it was her choice.

Break time was over, you left her to go back to your class. Poetry time.

You briefly checked your phone before the teacher would arrive, turns out Shiwe did text you back 'i am fine, thank you Jeremiah. can you bring Gulpy with you tomorrow? It makes me feel better.'

Moments later, the teacher had arrived. She was an elf with short grayish white hair, her slim yet ample body was young enough for elven standards yet she looked....old? permanent wrathful wrinkles craving deep between her eye brows, it trivialized Mr. Tharanel's grim look. She had some make up on her mainly thick eyeliners and a black lipstick. Unlike Miss Gallel's flashy outfits, hers was more of a black and gloomy one.

She whipped out a command to the class shocking everyone, including yourself "Every elf, out! "

In an ironic twist of fate, you were only the non elf in the class. The student were puzzled about all of this, still, they followed her roar and left obidently.

You didn't like this at all, the class was empty. The still, silent air was almost nauseating. The teacher pulled a student's chair and took a seat right next to you. Her eyes almost tearing you apart.

"Any non elves in the class other than you..." she checked your name on the desk "....Jeremiah?"

"A-a couple." you replied.

The teacher didn't respond at first, she was busy taking off her jacket revealing a firm chest with something lumpy in between her breasts. Her eyes blazing with pure rage.

>What are you doing, Miss?
>Excuse me but i really want to go to the bathroom [lie]
>[Watch what would unfold silently]
>write in
>>
>>2312610
>Is everything alright Miss?
>>
>>2312610
>>2312698
This works
>>
>>2312698
Supporting
>>
>>2312698
She didn't reply, instead, she snuck her left arm inside her shirt, her hand at her right shoulder unclasping something? You heart raced; this wasn't happening...

You heard a distinct pop sound, this could be her br- "Pull my arm, now."

You nodded silently. Much to your surprise, her right arm slithered out of her sleeve. A prosthetic arm with some weird strands at its end , an expensive one by the looks of it. No wonder she wore a glove to hide the cold, somewhat clunky fingers.

"Do you see this? this is a constant reminder of my past delusion of equality. Let me make myself clear..." She crouched behind your back whispering droplets of bile in your ear "I hate. each single. of one you. Worms, leeches, parasites clinging to our elven goodwill and glory. Tell your non elf friends that i will not tolerate a single mistake, how trivial it is. I have recordings and notes of my work in the library. If i were you, i would avoid my wrath and stick to them away from me. Just a thought to keep in mind."

>Your hate doesn't justify your inequality against us. we will be treated like the rest of your students whether you liked it or not
>So what? I don't know your full story but does losing an arm REALLY changes your point of view like that?
>I will tell the principal about this
>So you are telling me, i can just skip all of your classes? Just listen to your records and notes? nice.
>You are a bad teacher, you should be ashamed of yourself. What you are doing will make us grow to hate your kind even further [roll1d300]

>understood.
>>
>>2312768
sorry for the painful reds by the way. this was intentional.
>>
>>2312610
>The teacher didn't respond at first, she was busy taking off her jacket revealing a firm chest with something lumpy in between her breasts. Her eyes blazing with pure rage.
Oh man this takes be back. My cousin used to sneak booze into the theater by stuffing it in her massive cleavage.
It was like a second pocketbook.
>>
>>2312774
nice.
>>
>>2312768
>Sit there quietly, silently, defiantly. We are gonna be the best damn student she's ever had, and there is nothing her Busty ass can do about it.
>>
>>2312780
This, we will not be dictated to.
>>
>>2312780
>>2312808
She snarled "Stubborn little thing, aren't you? Fine. I will have to wait for a single mistake to get rid of you. "

The teacher reattached her prosthesis arm before calling out the students waiting outside. She solely spoke in elvish out of sheer spite. You did learn about a couple of things mainly her name which was Ms Yuragos as well as her introduction to poetry. With the help of your book , you managed to learn about the seven elven poetic schools. Each had unique style and format.

The class was finished at last, you were a bit overwhelmed by this influx of elvish.

"So what happened?" Vlan had this curious look on her face "Between you and Ms. Yuragos, I mean?"

>It's nothing
>She was trying to force me and others out of her class.
>She was being a salty elf, no offense.
>I don't want to talk about it
>write in
>>
>>2312839
>>It's nothing
>>
>>2312839
>>She was being a salty elf, no offense.
>>
>>2312839
>It's nothing
>>
>>2312839
>>She was just trying to force me and others out of her class.
>>2312849
Also this
>>
Rolled 3 (1d3)

>>2312845
>>2312849
>>2312862
>>2312870
1=nothing
2=salt
3=force
>>
>>2312845
>>2312849
>>2312862
>>2312870
"I see, while i can not defend her actions. I must say Ms. Yuragos Ashtalaeth had lost two dear ones of her family, I wouldn't be too harsh on her at the moment." He looked at his watch "I am must be off, The fencing match will start soon. See you tomorrow , Jeremiah."

Ashtalaeth huh? that's the family name of the twins who got murdered. Still, her altitude was unacceptable. You departed from this train of thought and met with Yvaal who waiting for you in the courtyard.

"How's the class?"

"Eh, don't remind me. What did you find?"

" A lot . No thanks to you, want me to share them with you or you are going to find some excuse to go away?"

>Sure, lay them on me.
>Don't talk to me like that
>Actually, I think i will [Leave her and her shenanigans
>write in
>>
>>2312976
>>Sure, lay them on me.
>>
>>2312976
>>Sure, lay them on me.
>>
"Using my superior ways, i narrowed down the culprit to four potential suspects:

- Xekev Bashra, A Daikiriel elf. She is an a Shrieker in Lokk, aggressive and a real bitch to everyone around her. Of all the four, she is the only one who is in the green thumb club . She is a totally different girl in the greenhouse though, we have a very strong motive here. She recently started to smoke but she stopped or so she says.

-Saldorief Livian, a big human Breaker. He's a bit ....slow if you get what i mean but too kind for his own own. He admitted that he liked to steal 'shiny thingies' when he was a kid but he also said that was cured from his kleptomania way before entering Erebus. He only smokes when he is angry or stressed. He has been already caught more than once by his superiors but they tend to forgive him due to his childish nature.

- Rogott Byrden, a half elf Shearer. A shy guy who minds himself most of the time. He is really, REALLY poor even poorer than you, no offense. Poverty brings the worst of one's inner self. The dying plant costs a lot by the way. While he himself doesn't smoke. His...girlfriend smokes a lot or so i heard, she is a dropout called Maleah.

-Eladtu Barluz an orc breaker. A brash orc full of himself. He went into trouble into trouble with Mr. Ludwill last year which costed him the entry to any E.A that year. They did clash a bit this year too. Maybe Eladtu was still holding this grudge all this time? He smokes everyday outside of the academy

So? whats your thoughts? who done it?"

>....
>>
>>2313059
>his own good
>>
>>2313059
Eladtu Barluz or Rogott Byrden seem like the most likely, I don't remember the little details of the case to be 100% on even those picks.
>>
>>2313059
>I think we can rule out Saldorief, but not entirely
>Xekev gets points for being in the green thumb club
>Rogott gets points for having a partner in crime and being poor
>Eladtu gets points for smoking

>let's have a talk with Rogott. If it's not him, we try Xekev, then Eladtu
>>
>>2313136
>>2313140
"Let me speak to the girl. You handle the rest. Remember: they can and will be lie so don't be too gullible when asking for an Alibi . I still didn't speak to the guy who got his gloves stolen, he's sick ."

>Got it, do you know their schedule?
>we split them in half, i take two. You take two.
>Why don't you handle all of this?
>write in
>>
>>2313254
>>Got it, do you know their schedule?
>>
>>2313254
>>Got it, do you know their schedule?
>>
>>2313254
>Got it, do you know their schedule?
>>
>>2313297
>>2313307
"We can catch up with Rogott when we finish poetry tomorrow . Saldorief out in that new gym on Thursday . Xekev works in Grun 'n' sunk on Friday. . Finally, Eladtu will be also free in our break time on Saturday "

She wrote something down her note, In hind sight, you were starting to regret not going with Vlan today. This took only a couple of minutes. Well, no use crying over it now.

it has 3:39 PM, you thought about your next move.

>Go back to pods
>Go to the library, read something until it is 5 PM
>Have fun in Uri square
>Go to the pods
>Go to your dish washing job
>write in
>>
>>2313382
>>Go to your dish washing job
>>
>>2313382
HMMMM
maybe we can show up late to the fencing match?
it's probably better to just
>go to your dish washing job
>>
>>2313466
And whenever Thursday is, we gotta see Ms. Gallel for that high-paying shady modeling job
>>
>>2313410
>>2313466
You left the academy straight to the slop at 4:03 PM. Looks like you had arrived in a rush hour, Kreiden was too busy to notice you right away.

"My boy! Good to see you. head inside, quick! work for more than three and i will add an extra five pon for each hour" Once inside you found a familiar face.

"Eyy jay man, Dish bros for life!" he gave you a soaked high five.

"Didnt you say you break dishes or something?"

"Ye but i need the pon so i am back on tr-" His attention turned to his wobbling pile which almost fell on the floor.

>roll 1d100 to see how things went with the dish menace in a span of 3 hours for 45 pons, a small bonus will be added from previous experience.

>roll 1d150 to see how things went with the dish menace in a span of 5 hours for 100 pons. a small bonus will be added from previous experience
>>
Rolled 19 (1d150)

>>2313541
>>roll 1d150 to see how things went with the dish menace in a span of 5 hours for 100 pons. a small bonus will be added from previous experience
>>
Rolled 111 (1d150)

>>2313563
this
>>
Rolled 13 (1d50)

>>2313541
>>roll 1d150 to see how things went with the dish menace in a span of 5 hours for 100 pons. a small bonus will be added from previous experience
>>
Rolled 46 (1d150)

>>2313625
Woops
>>
Rolled 36 (1d150)

>>2313541
>>
Rolled 63 (1d150)

>>2313541
>>2313607
Thank you
>>
>>2313563
>>2313607
>>2313625
>>2313631

You worked your fingers until they were all shriveled up, Ronk had gave up after two hours though before he would break some dishes. Kreiden was very satisfied with your hard work . She gave you 100 pons plus Yururt boiled legs. It was a delicious mixture between seasoned herbs, fired mushrooms and...overgrown tropical insect legs.

Well it was delicious so who cared where it went from? you kept telling yourself that on your way back to the pods so you won't throw it all up.

There was an accident on the way back blocking the whole road. You didn't want to get stuck forever so you left the bus. A slimy hand clutch to your back. for a second you thought you were getting mugged....well you are not far from it; a drunken orc with a large beer belly , unkempt beard and a stained shirt stopped you, a bottle of something swaying left and right along side with its owner.

"Heeeeyyyyyyyy.....k-k-k-k-iddoo. You, you...knowww some pad round here? pad? pod? prod? i....i lost baaaaaaaaaad." a foul breath escaped his bluish mouth.

>sir, it is nearing curfew time, you should return home
>get off of me you creep! [shove him to the ground]
>this way [lead him to the nearest police patrol]
>Follow me [lead him to Lilim's pod]
>...[leave him in his sorry state]
>write in
>>
>>2313682
>>this way [lead him to the nearest police patrol]
I have had too many bad experiences IRL to trust this guy.
>>
>>2313682
>Yeah, it's over there [point in the direction opposite of where we're going]
>>
>>2313682
>>this way [lead him to the nearest police patrol]
>>
>>2313682
This>>2313699
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>2313698
>>2313699
>>2313700
>>2313706
1=police
2=opposite
>>
>>2313698
>>2313699
>>2313700
>>2313706
"T-ttthaaaaaaa...aa" he tired his best to recall this word but eventually he gave up and went on the opposite direction. What a weird guy.

_____

You returned to the pods dead tired, Gulpy didn't look as good so you fed it right away. It soon secreted its 'healthy' colour.

>Go to sleep
>Check your finances
>Study something till midnight
>Check the lounge, you hadn't talked to Cassandra in a while
>write in
>>
>>2313769
>>Check the lounge, you hadn't talked to Cassandra in a while
only for a couple minutes
>>
>>2313769
>>Check the lounge, you hadn't talked to Cassandra in a while
>>
>>2313769
>Check the lounge, you hadn't talked to Cassandra
>>
>>2313784
>>2313812
>>2313826
The lounge was empty sans Cassandra who was playing chess by herself. She had three empty cups of her favorite juice next to her. She didn't acknowledge your presence just yet.

>[Silently sit in front of her, play a round of chess with her]
>hey, how are you doing?
>wanna go out or something on Thursday?
>...[Leave her as quietly as possible]
>write in
>>
>>2313850
>>[Silently sit in front of her, play a round of chess with her]
>>
>>2313850
>>[Silently sit in front of her, play a round of chess with her]
>>
>>2313850
>[Silently sit in front of her, play a round of chess with her]
>>
>>2313880
>>2313906
>>2313931
She didn't object or look at you really, her eyes were fixed on the chess board itself. Even in her state, her managed to beat you by carefully sniping your key pieces with her queen , quite an offensive move "Here," her voice was sapped of any energy "Learn it, Lamenting mother . Goodnight." Cassandra slowly retreated to her pod. You didn't manage to cheer her up, damn.

we will stop here. Thank you for playing!
>>
________

Wednesday, 14th of January
________

After getting dressed, You fed the water devil plant as before. The delicious smell of Orabo Ashen leaflets brimmed freely in the pods like wild fire. A kind student offered you a half of his packed breakfast, it was really good.

Miss Lilim was making some important calls in the morning. You couldn't wait for that new kitchen. You almost forgot to take Gulpy with you, thankfully you recalled at the final just before leaving.

>take the subway/bus, buy the news paper
>take the subway/bus, don't buy the news paper
>>
>>2315748
>recalled it the final moment
>>
>>2315748
>>take the subway/bus, buy the news paper
>>
>>2315748
>take the subway/bus, don't buy the news paper
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>2315760
>>2315793
1=buy
2=no buy
>>
>>2315760
>>2315793

You took the first bus to Erebus academy. It was kind of crowded so you did your best to keep the water devil plant from getting squished while you were standing. Your heard something about upcoming orc protest, there were a couple of spokesmen against this 'needless obstruction of daily peace and prosper'. One was for it but he was ridiculed to Oblivion by the news reporter. You dispelled these thoughts upon your arrival.

"Oh hey." Shiwe too had just arrived, she looked...melancholic , still, miles better than before "Did i miss something yesterday?"

>Yeah, our lovely poetry teacher [Warn Shiwe about Ms.Yuragos ]
>Nah, yesterday was kind of lame
>Here [Give her Gulpy]
>write in
>>
>>2315935
>>Yeah, our lovely poetry teacher [Warn Shiwe about Ms.Yuragos ]
>>
>>2315935
> Yeah, our lovely poetry teacher [Warn Shiwe about Ms.Yuragos ]
>>
>>2316157
>>2315959

"I...I don't think i can attend her class." She replied "This is too stressful for me to handle." She didn't say anything else to you on the way to the class. She was thinking about something . That's for sure.

Miss Liyah looked even more terrible and exhausted than ever. You didn't see her morning coffee on her desk like usual. Uh-oh, she might be super cranky today.

"Show me your Hooome..." she yawned quite loudly "..work. I..I'll explain your mistake when i..i am done." She blinked thrice to dispel her sleepiness.

>Miss Liyah, would you like me to get you some coffee from Waxwell's Kiosk?
>Quickly try to correct any of your mistakes while the teacher is busy with the others [roll 1d100]
>Ask Shiwe/Yvaal/ Vlan to quickly give you their homework so you can copy the physics answers.
>[sit idly, wait for your turn]
>write in
>>
>>2316180
>write in
>Here [Give Shiwe Gulpy]
>>
>>2316311
"Gulpy." Shiwe cracked a small smile. For a moment, you thought she didn't trust you enough with the plant. You were already going to give it to her next week anyways.

Miss Lyiah kept shouting at the general incompetence of the class, one notable exception was Vlan who solved everything correctly. It was your turn.

"Let's see...." Miss Liyah's baggy eyes skimmed through your homework "Math is...decent. What is this ugly mess?!" She tapped twice on the physics portion of your homework.

> [stay silent]
> I did what i could
> I don't understand any of it
> I didn't have time for it
> I was too lazy for it
>write in
>>
>>2316614
>write in
"I'll strive for better, next time."
Excuses are for bitches
>>
>>2316614
>> I did what I could
but
>> I don't understand any of it
>[Proceed to explain what portion you got lost on]
>>
>>2316870
This
>>
>>2316870
>>2316912
>>2316813

The teacher sighed and continued with the rest. When all of it was done, she didn't explain the solution but rather the proper methodology for each mistake and how to avert it "My next home work is going to harder . I won't accept failure."

Well that was something. Mr. Kluxiv had arrived the moment she left. The centaur made this peculiar bow to class again, "Good morning class. Due to the recent events, i felt it would be better to discuss The Orae-vallel . I am aware that your respectable teacher, Mr. Quinith will explain it into more detail but i need to...what's the word? shed some light on its mostly unmentioned principals of it."

Just like last time, he made wrote four options for the class to choose.

You picked one...

>The 59 principalities
>The law of the seven
>The mandate of Vallel
>None of the above
>>
>>2316998
>>The mandate of Vallel
>>
>>2316998
>>The mandate of Vallel
>>
>>2317082
>>2317006

Most of the elves took the third option like you "The mandate of Vallel, the first true elven king. All the laws of the city states branched from these set of rules. I will explain what isn't written in your books."

For the next two hours, your centaur teacher had given you quite an insight on the mandate. Such rules were cruel and unforgiving to everyone but especially non elves. A couple were immediately engraved into your mind. It seemed simply too barbaric and chaotic. The elven students sure seemed uncomfortable of their heritage ashamed, even.

Mr. Kluxiv felt relieved at the end of the class. He was more or less satisfied. "Next class has two folds, the first is a quick quiz about the first 50 law of the mandate. The second one is some elven dish almost beloved by all. "

"Someone went slightly off topic." Vlan commented "His efforts are admirable though."

>Someone is salty about their ancestor
>Eh, forgot about it all, how was the match?
>He has a point Neutering orcs above 30 years? really?
>You can't really judge this Vallel guy. Different times and all
>write in
>>
>>2317141
>>He has a point. Neutering orcs above 30 years? really?
>>
>>2317171
This
>>
>>2317141
>>He has a point Neutering orcs above 30 years? really?
>How was the match?
>>
>>2317171
>>2317182
>>2317237
Vlan was about to say something but at last second, he chose not to "Speaking of orcs, Tuguz the Coiler was barely won against Nameless Delamon. It was truly a thrilling match. His next opponent is no easy prey though.. my very own cousin. "

Sadly we will have to end it here for today, sorry for the lack of updates and thank you for playing!
>>
Well, It was break time. You didn't feel as hungry thanks to your breakfast. You reminded yourself to catch up with Rogott after poetry class.

>Look for Shiwe, speak with her
>buy something from Waxwell
>read something in the library
>Discuss further plans with Yvaal
>Sit on a lonely bench, admire Miss Gallel's statue in the courtyard.
>write
>>
>>2319820
trip time
>>
>>2319820
>>Look for Shiwe, speak with her
This is important
>>
>>2319820
>Look for Shiwe, speak with her
Just got off work, nice to see this going.
>>
>>2320368
>>2320730
sorry for the long wait, continuing.
>>
>>2320368
>>2320730
You found the albino orc sitting by herself on a bench. She was holding the water devil plant like a small pet on her lap.

"Hey. About the day before..."

"Its fine really." there was no need for some excuses or such. Shiwe can be apologetic sometimes.

"No it...isn't. That orc...that orc was my uncle ." Shiwe clutched to the plant's pot almost digging her fingers in it, her eyes never left the pot "He would never do such things. He was their bodyguard! He is no murderer!" this burst of emotion was followed by a silent trail of tears . She swallowed her breath in pain "He...he.."

>....is a vile man, wake up Shiwe
> [declare this truth to all students around you]
>.... is innocent. I believe in you, Shiwe
>...was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>... was another victim of the damn elves.
>... is a testament of the nature of your race, white boar
>... [say nothing, sit next to her]
>write in

i will probably continue for 2-3 hours before sleeping
>>
>>2320983
All three of these work for me
>.... is innocent. I believe in you, Shiwe
>...was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>... was another victim of the damn elves.
>>
>>2320983
>... is innocent. I believe in you, Shiwe
>>...was in the wrong place at the wrong time
I'll agree with the first two, but it seems like we're chummy with enough elves for the third part to feel a bit weird.
>>
>>2321180
>>2321202
Shiwe went silent as a flock of elven girls were passing by, vultures circling around for any rotten gossip to devour.

Yvaal slipped from the crowd into you and Shiwe, you had a hunch that the orc told Yvaal first. You gave them some space; no matter what you would say, a girl's talk would be always more potent and effective.

Hopefully she would be ok in time. you bought some noodles for 10 pons before heading to the class.

_________

Miss Buldun hit the class hard with an extensive bombardment of petroleum chemistry, since you didn't read beforehand as per her request. you were more or less clueless about 70% of what of going on in the white board. You mentally reminded yourself to catch up with chemistry ; falling behind this early was no good.

Next was the poetry class, Shiwe wasn't there. She might be afraid to face this woman's ire but you weren't. You stood high and firm.

Ms. Yuragos stared at you with utter disgust "Elleu-Jeremiah, Uerl e vani hallah qioley?" it was something about the first poetic school maybe? She was waiting for a response. and fast.

>roll 3d75 to determine how Jeremiah would answer, a penalty would be added from the twisted nature of the question.
>>
Rolled 69, 60, 57 = 186 (3d75)

>>2321245
>>
>>2321265
Whether it was luck or something else, you answered the question correctly. She was asking about the favorite topics of the first school, it was about royalty, basically endless praising to previous elven kings and queens. The only one who didn't get immortalized in these poems was the heretic queen during the seven kingdoms eras.

These royal poems always started with a single line followed by fifteen three lines making a total of 46 lines. At the end of the class, your lovely and salty teacher gave one you a poem as a homework/punishment for Saturday's class:

The weaves of Waeith .

Oh boy, 46 lines of elven boot licking. Just great.

We will have to end it here. Again, sorry for the very short session, thanks for playing!
>>
>>2321326
Thanks for running! Is the elven in this quest based off of something? The more elven is used, the more curious I become.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

starting early to compensate the last two days. also rolling for something something

1=buy tomato
2= no buy tomato

>>2321357
well, you COULD say they are similar from the ones in divinity original sin/ dunmers from elder scrolls in terms of appearance only aka lanky and alien like but that's it.
>>
You left the class as soon as the bell rang and hurried for the courtyard, according to Yvaal, Rogott should be there.

A couple of minutes later, he finally showed up. You didn't really need any description; just look for the poorest sod out there. The half elf did stand out a bit more due to his reddish skin tone, must be a hybrid thing.

>[Approach him with a question]
>[Inspect him for potential tells from afar before talking to him...if there is any of course, roll 1d100]
>[silently stalk, do your best not to be seen, roll 1d150]
>write in

>>2322195
no robutt for me. well alrighty then
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>2322236
>[Inspect him for potential tells from afar before talking to him...if there is any of course
>>
>>2322516
Eh, he looked ....normal? his outfit was a bit weary, thats all.

"Hm? what do you want?" He had half of his attention on his crackled phone probably texting his girlfriend.

You thought carefully about your next choice of words, he might as well be the one so you didn't want to spook him just yet.

>....
>>
>>2322585
>a bit worn out
>>
>>2322195
[Spoiler]the language, I mean[/spoiler]

>>2322585
>Hey, you're one of the lokk players, right?
>>
>>2322905
mobileposting autocapitalization shall be my downfall
Soon I shall use spoilers properly
>>
>>2322905
>>2322905
"Y..yeah. Its keeping from dropping out." For a moment he winced in pain "Being a shearer isn't easy... i wish i can get more praise from the captain. All bruises no glory. You interested in Lokk? try Secondary sentinel; much safer. " he sighed in regret.

>write in
>Tell me more about Lokk
>Where were you last Saturday?
>how's your girlfriend ?
>What do you think of Mr. Ludwill?

>>2322905
eh, some randos i suppose. i try to keep them at least consistent
>>
>>2322978
>>Tell me more about Lokk

Like, I don´t really know much about the sport and I was considering maybe joining in or anything. Are the trainings too taxing?
>>
>>2323017
"I'm not the best person to ask about Lokk" he scratched his head " but sure, i will give you a small introduction."

The half elf took a deep breath " In short Lokk is all about tactics, both teams starts with 50 pp or position points... the Captain or the Strategos assign his players to certain spots in the field, both the players and the spot they assigned to cost pp. the goal here is to break your way into the other team with the Hizre , the ball's name of this sport, and score inside their Lokk "

Now that he mentioned it, you recalled this large two hallowed horns on each side while Yvaal was 'talking' with the captain, it must be this Lokk "You can assign up to 15 players, the bare minimum is 5. Unlike other sports, Lokk is hybrid between turn based sports and a regular one. As a shearer, i can deny most of the other team's defensive players to act under certain circumstances but that also means that i am under constant fire by most offensive player to get rid of me. I get hit... a lot."

A message had popped in, you saw a wink emoticon at the end of it "I...i am in a hurry, see you later man"

>bye
>Wait [ask him a question of your choice]
>thanks for the info, goodbye [silently stalk him, do your best not to be seen, roll 1d150]
>write in
>>2323017
we can't, we are already in E.M.A and chess
>>
>>2323151
>>thanks for the info, goodbye [silently stalk him, do your best not to be seen, roll 1d150]
Best choice by far
>>
>>2323151
>>thanks for the info, goodbye [silently stalk him, do your best not to be seen, roll 1d150]
>>
Rolled 19 (1d150)

>>2323179
Rolling now, as I am going to bed
>>
Rolled 49 (1d150)

>>2323151
Will support and roll
>>
Rolled 62 (1d150)

>>2323151
>>
Rolled 7 (1d150)

Guess I should roll too then
>>
>>2323326
>>2323204
>>2323184

Unlike most around here, the half elf chose to walk on foot to his home presumably. You thought that because of his distinct skin tone, you couldn't loose track of him but you were sorely mistaken, he vanished upon the ever growing crowd of people around here . you tried to relocate him again...It was useless with so many folks walking about.

You lost him.

He did seem to be a nice guy. could he reallybe the culprit ? his girlfriend might be some bad influence on him though.

Well, there was nothing you could do, Yvaal would be pissed about it.

>go back to the pods
>go to your dish washing job
>have some fun in Uri square
>write in

>>2323184
goodnight anon
>>
>>2323385
>>go to your dish washing job
>>
>>2323385
>>have some fun in Uri square
We've never taken this option before
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>2323437
>>2323566
1=dish
2=fun
>>
>>2323437
>>2323566
those two weeks were nothing but stressful, it wouldn't hurt to spend pon for some fun, right?

Having someone to tag along would definitely double the fun then again, you didn't plan with any of your friend so they might not be available.

>Go to the Pontaur, take some wild bets
>Go to the Aliblaster, play some vidya
>Watch a movie at the Mandos
>Lift at Power hour gym
>Wander around, see what you could find above and underground
>It ain't worth it, return back to the pods
>write in
>>
>>2323628
>>Go to the Pontaur, take some wild bets
Ronk said it's not gambling because we don't LOSE money except for entry right?
>>
>>2323670
you knew the place already so it wasn't hard to get to, It sure seemed busy enough today with lots of orcs and human yelling and cursing at the screen with an exception of a couple of folks who got it right.

"What'll your bet be ?" A bored young orc asked you with little intrest behind the glass. It was kind of hard to listen to her among this chaos.

"I...."

"New here huh?" she sighed pointing at the screen above you "Up here," the centaur contestants were numbered from 1 to 10 . they were:

1- Black Charade
2- Cyan Madness
3- Orange Devilry
4- Blue Fever
5- Yellow Bullet
6- Red Dead
7- Crimson Smile
8- Green Robot
9- Grey Fire
10- Emerald Dew
"Single entry only, fee is 50 pon, minimum bet is 50 pon. maximum is 500. You can bet on anything not just the first runner ups like who will end up between 3rd and 6th position for an example, what we categorize as lucky bets will earn you ten times the pon you spent. Each win will increase the fee entry by 50 pons . Win or lose, you will get your betting money back."

>Take a 'safe' bet
>Take a 'lucky' bet
>write in
>>
>>2323864
>>Take a 'safe' bet
>>
>>2324092
Support
>>
>>2324092
>>2324205

choose what you want to be bet on and how much. we don't have a lot of money.

example: 9- Grey dew will finish in the last half or 5- Yellow bullet will beat 7,8,9...etc
>>
>>2324220
>3- Orange Devilry will end up between 2nd and 5th position
>Bet all our money. We're getting it back either way
>>
>>2324220
>6-Red Dead will beat 4,5,9
>Bet 10% of our pon
>>
>>2324269
Why not bet all?
>>
>>2324273
I didn't see a reason to bet all yet.
>>
So my lSP decided to shit the bed, there is little that I can do while phone posting, I will have to wait until the morning to fix it, we will end it here for now
>>
finally back, i am going to post our finances first

sorry for the horrid pace by the way
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

PONS (as of last finance check) :85

Gained:

+113 walking pet
+130 dishwashing

Spent
- 20 on noodles

TOTAL: 308 Pons! :D

Expected:
-800 for rent [deadline 3rd of February]
-??? for transportation after the freebie month
-756 for Books [Postponed! :) ]

i will go with betting all since betting 10% (30 pons) doesnt seem to be that much ideal after our calculations.

>>2324259
>>2324269
1=orange
2=red
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>2324269
>>2324273
The orc woman ran a quick calculation through a calculator " you got 7/10 chances of winning, by submitting 258 pons your profit will be.... 36% or 93 pons."

The race had started, the centaur you bet on had a strong start, they ran faster and more aggressive than horses. No wonder centaur racing is more popular than horse racing.

The end drew near, Red dead had....
>>
>>2328314
...crushed the competition earning 1st place with relative ease. Your net profit was 43 pons, you didn't know whether to be happy of mad about it.

"Next entry fee will be 100 pons." She reminded you.

It was nearing 5 PM, you still a lot of time.

>Go to the Aliblaster, play some vidya
>Watch a movie at the Mandos
>Lift at Power hour gym
>Wander around, see what you could find above and underground
> Go to Krieden
> Go to Ika
> return back to the pods
>write in
>>
>>2328330
>or mad
>>
>>2328330
>>Lift at Power hour gym
>>
>>2328433
well, easy come easy go. After paying 50 pons, You went to the gym and did some lifting. The gym sure had a lot of beefy guys are around. today; some gawked at your average body but you didn't gave them the attention they desired. Aside from the graciously given power drinks, there were some low cal snacks on the table as well.

Since you didn't have extra clothes, you returned back to the pods and took a warm bath, you were gonna go to the white stag tomorrow anyways so no need to worry about dirty clothes. You wanted to buy a new shirt or something...maybe later when you would be financially stable.

No academy tomorrow, oh yes. You were feeling a bit sleepy though.

>See if Cassandra is around
>talk to Miss Lilim
>go to sleep
>Study in your pod [specify]
>Start working on your exclusive poetry homework
>Chill by the garden
>Rest in the Lounge
>write in
>>
>>2328489
>>Start working on your exclusive poetry homework
>>
>>2328530
You had to memorize 46 lines perfectly, it ain't gonna be an easy task, you probably wouldn't finish all of them in one go.

>roll1d100 to determine how many lines did Jeremiah managed to memorize, a small penalty will be added due to the vocabulary used.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>2328594
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>2328594
Bam

Also when is our next modeling job with Gallel? That one pays really well and I wouldn't want to miss it.
>>
>>2328636
tomorrow, every Thursday.
>>
>>2328613
>>2328636
You almost finished more than a half of this poem, some parts felt like gibberish to you since you translated them in your mind literally; elves did love their long metaphors. One more good work like this and it should be done. You would like to see the look on your teacher's face, that'll be glorious.

Tired from these elven swirls of words, you closed your eyes and delved into a deep sleep.

_____

Thursday, 15 of January
______

You were woken up by a rather early call. With half-opened eyes, you picked up your phone and answered the call.

It was Yvaal.

"You got any dirt of Rogott?" She asked with clear anticipation.

>Please don't call me this early
>I...haven't
>He is innocent [lie]
>He done it [lie]
>Couldn't get hold of him, sorry
>I am working on it
>write in
>>
>>2328755
>>Please don't call me this early
>I... I am working on it. He himself seems like a good guy, but his girlfriend could've made him do it. I don't know.
>>
>>2328856
You heard some muttering on her side "Thanks for nothing. Saldorief, talk to him, he will be on and off the gym today. Don't disappoint me." She ended the call abruptly. Rude.

All around were still sleeping, you found Miss Lilim baking some cookies. She didn't expect anyone this early "Good morning Jeremiah, did you sleep well?"

"Kinda," You didn't want to bother her with Yvaal. "Any luck with the whole kitchen thing?"

"Oh yes," She grabbed a tray for the freshly baked cookies leaving them to cool off a bit. "It should be done by next week. I am sure it will be worth it."

She turned on the T.V for the morning music program. Supposedly, this program never changed its schedule for years. It felt too cheesy for you but nevertheless, you appreciated some relaxing music.

"I...I wanted to talk to you about something." Miss Lilim seemed hesitant at first.

"Cassandra?"

She shook her head slightly "I wanted to talk about you, Jeremiah. I didn't really have the chance... "

>I...I really don't want to talk
>Miss Lilim, Look at me. I am OK. Things happen and we move on. Talking about the past won't help anyone
>It's fine, what do you want to know?
>>
>>2328982
>>It's fine, what do you want to know?
>>
>>2328997
"Your last foster parents..."

>Sheltered me for two years, they were the closet thing i had to a family. I... wasn't a burden to them. They loved me. Now, they are dead. At least the truck driver is serving his time in prison. I can take solace in that.

>They were good and honest folks. They pulled me out of literal hell and i will be forever thankful for it. I miss playing chess with my foster dad. We had a gas leak inside our house, When i came back, i found a great ball of fire where our home used to be. I try not to think about it too much.

>Weren't the best then again, it is not like a guy in my position have the luxury to nitpick. To think of it, i was a gift to my foster mom, She didn't have any children and wanted to experience being a mom before her death. Once she died in the hospital. My foster dad offed himself so casually with his shotgun right in front of me. Still, I am grateful for their kindness Miss Lilim.

>They are dead. I don't mean to speak ill about them but you showed me more kindness than both of them combined.
>>
>>2329064
>>Sheltered me for two years, they were the closet thing i had to a family. I... wasn't a burden to them. They loved me. Now, they are dead. At least the truck driver is serving his time in prison. I can take solace in that
>>
>>2329296
Miss Lilim tried to comfort you though you really didn't her words. You were already getting coped with the fact. At least someone cared for you here.

She too had an early call. Her face paled at bit, soon she left with pods. It seemed quite urgent whatever it was.

we will stop here, thank you for playing!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.