[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 13 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Image posting is back. Expecting a more permanent fix soon!

You are Nicholas Zeid Brighton, son of King Angus. This makes you the Prince of the Kingdom of Kam, a small, but prospective land. At your disposal are various knights who would die in your name. However, you choose to fight alongside them against the occasional monster or criminal your forces get wind of, lending your forces the magic which is inherited by blood in your family. In addition to your magical potential, you utilize a sword which, while seemingly ordinary, is greatly enhanced due to your magic, serving as a conduit of sorts. You’ve got a prospective future ahead of you. Don’t screw it up.

You begin your day in your private chambers. There’s a letter on the counter, placed there by someone while you were asleep. You kinda don’t like the idea of someone walking in to your room while you’re asleep, but it happened, so you’ll have to deal with it.

You could read it now, since it might be important, or just go about your merry way. The local town’s looking cheery, maybe you could give your subjects a little visit - let them know that the royalty cares.

>Read the letter
>Head to town
>>
>>2570581
Read.
>>
>>2570581
>Read the letter
>>
>>2570593
>>2570603

“Hey, bro.

Don’t forget, your ceremony’s at 3. Mom and dad will be pissed if you don’t show up, since they went through all the trouble to set this up for you. I’ll be pissed because this means I have to leave the lab for a day, and they’ll be expecting me to dress up all formally.

Again, 3. Be there. Don’t forget.

-Kris”

You look at your clock. It’s 1:57 in the afternoon. Oh man, you overslept. You’d better get ready. Which stylish outfit will you wear to your ceremony?

>Outfit 1: A blue uniform contrasted by a red cape, with white gloves and black shoes.
>Outfit 2: A uniform with a black top and a red cape, with red pants, no gloves and black shoes.
>Outfit 3: A gray uniform with a purple cape, with white globes and black shoes.
>>
>>2570611
>Outfit 3: A gray uniform with a purple cape, with white globes and black shoes.
>>
>>2570611

does it make a difference?

Outfit 1
>>
>>2570619
>>2570622

Your choices may or may not have unintended consequences.

For example, hypothetically, the difference between wearing gloves and not wearing gloves could be the difference between getting cut accidentally by something sharp, which may or may not have its own consequences.

Mostly just picking your color preference.
>>
>>2570611
>>Outfit 3: A gray uniform with a purple cape, with white globes and black shoes.
>>
>>2570627
If we're going with preference I prefer none of the match-ups. Who wears colors on the opposite of the color spectrum on one outfit (red and blue)? Gray and purple is too inconspicuous for a noble. Outfit 2 is bold but gives off a dictatorial vibe.
>>
>>2570619
>>2570622
>>2570632
>>2570633

Putting on the uniform, you take a brief moment to admire yourself. You don’t really think of yourself as fashionably creative, but you think, for what it’s worth, you look nice. Really prince-like. You fix your short, light brown hair into something more tidy, and head out to the grand hall of the castle.

However, you’re interrupted by a girl with long, dark hair, sharp green eyes, a modestly short black and red dress with black leggings stemming from her thighs down to her black high heels. How do you know they start at her thighs? Because you were looking.

“Nick, where have you been? I wanted to give you something before your big day started!” She tells you.

This girl is Riley Servest, a commoner girl, but also your friend. She’s a few months your junior, but she likes to boss you around sometimes. Technically, as royalty, you shouldn’t let this happen, but she’s got a genuine heart, so you let it slide.

“And what the heck are you wearing? It looks terrible. We’re going back to your wardrobe to pick something out.”

She drags you by the hand. You’re wondering how much time has passed.

“Here, quick:
Pick out a top color, pants color, cape color, and you’re wearing gloves BY THE WAY, so pick those colors too. Your shoes, maybe we can keep those. And I swear upon my life, if you pick something terrible, I will tickle you or something. Quick!”

She’s strong-willed, and you like that about her.

>(write in)
>>
>>2570647
We are in peacetime. We need colors that soothe rather than stand out, but also assert our 'elevated' position as a noble.

>navy blue top
>navy blue slacks
Blue communicates integrity, trust, wisdom, and erudition.

>white cloak
>white gloves
>don't really know what to do with the shoes
White communicates purity, but also the ability to remain unsullied and unswayed against adversity. It is also a bright, hopeful color; a king should be seen by his subjects in the darkest of times. Otherwise, it also communicates integrity and trust.
>>
>>2570675

are you from /fa/
>>
>>2570687
What's /fa?
>>
>>2570675

“Okay, alright, there’s some color coordination! Really though, what were you wearing earlier? You’re not gonna get much better than this, so let’s start heading to the grand hall.” Riley tells you.

“Hey, wait a second, how did you even get here?” You ask.

“You mean, how was I allowed into the castle?”

“Yeah.”

“I scaled the walls of the castle in my high heels. What did you expect? Obviously, your father invited my family.”

“He remembers you? He’s so busy with his duties that sometimes I wonder he forgets about his kids, let alone a commoner.”

“Him? Forget his kids? Not a chance, someone’s got to succeed him in doing whatever he does, right?”

“Whatever he does, right…” You muse to yourself. As the elder son, you’re going to succeed the King. What does that mean for you? When is it going to happen? Will you be prepared?

Everything starts today.

You find yourself in the entrance to the grand hall, in front of a crowd of all manners of people. Some total strangers, some familiar faces, and some of the people closest to you in your life. You stand at one end of the hall, and on the other, your father, the King, and a local priest.

“Good luck!” Riley whispers to you before hurrying off to join the crowd.
>>
>>2570729

You walk, slowly, yet firmly, standing tall and retaining a proud posture. Upon approaching the other end of the hall, the priest commands the following:

“You, Prince Nicholas, son of Angus, are here today to vow to serve your kingdom, not only as its rightful Prince, but also as its enforcer of peace. You will now recite the vow.”

Shit, the vow? That’s right, the vow! How could you forget the sacred vow? You forgot the sacred vow!

Smile, everyone’s watching!

>”I swear upon my life that I shall promise myself for all that I am to protect the integrity, peace, and most importantly, the lives of my subjects not only as their Prince, but as their Saintly Shield of Kam.”

>”I swear upon my life that I shall dedicate my being to ensure that the people of Kam are safe, so that they may live teach future generations of the path to true peace. To that end, I shall serve as the Solemn Sword of Kam.”

>”I swear upon my life that I shall devote my life to preserving the hopes and dreams of my subjects, through the very magic that flows through my veins which serves as proof of not only my birthright as a Prince, but my responsibility as the Sacred Mage of Kam.”
>>
>>2570733
>”I swear upon my life that I shall devote my life to preserving the hopes and dreams of my subjects, through the very magic that flows through my veins which serves as proof of not only my birthright as a Prince, but my responsibility as the Sacred Mage of Kam.”

I hate mages.
>>
>>2570733

>>2570744
Why u pick mage option then?
>>
>>2570733
>>
>>2570755
Because I respect the oath of the mage more than I do that of the shield and sword. The shield and sword's oath sound superficial, like bad promises and propaganda.

"I will will protect you, but I'm saying this so that you like me", kind of thing.
>>
>>2570744
>>2570755

It’s do or die! It might be a bit literal if you piss your dad off, though. The guy’s no joke. Though he did joke to you once that he killed your older sister for forgetting the vow. But you never had a sister, right?

”I swear upon my life that I shall devote my life to preserving the hopes and dreams of my subjects, through the very magic that flows through my veins which serves as proof of not only my birthright as a Prince, but my responsibility as the Sacred Mage of Kam.” You say.

But do you mean it?

The priest looks at you for a moment, and your father looks on with an air of disappointment. At least it isn’t anger.

“You have sworn yourself as the Sacred Mage of Kam. With the divine grace of the Light-Father, Zerolas, which now flows within this holy water, you shall be henceforth known as the Mage-Prince Nicholas.”

The audience claps in praise and joy. You did it! You didn’t fuck up the vow. At least, you think. Not that the crowd would know.

After the ceremony, a feast is prepared for all involved. There’s a lot of people to look around and talk to. Among these people are Riley who is smiling shyly at you, your father the King who isn’t even looking your way, your brother Kris who is tinkering with something, members of your guard who look eager to see you.

>Talk to Riley
>Talk to the King
>Talk to Kris
>Talk to your guards
>>
>>2570768
>Talk to the King
Confront father.
>>
>>2570768
>Talk to the King
Sad he didn't get to plunge his sword in another virgin hole?
>>
>>2570770
>>2570781

You go up to your father, since you wonder what he’s thinking.

“So uh…. Hey dad! I looked pretty good up there, right?”

He doesn’t even acknowledge your presence. Instead, he continues chatting with some nobles from foreign lands.

“Dad.”

He continues chatting.

“Father.”

He pauses to look at you for a moment.

“I’m sorry.” You say.

He excuses himself from the crowd for a moment, turns to you and says:
“You forgot the vow. But you were lucky. Those words you made up might as well have been the oath as far as the people were concerned. It sounded sincere, sure. But did it mean anything, boy?”

“If you want, I can prove myself. I can redo the oath. Just remind me what it was.”

“19 years for this day to come, and you forgot. And in so doing, you’ve forgotten your true responsibility. But, the time will come when you remember the vow, and when you do, you will realize what it truly means. Not just as a Prince, but as a man. For now, enjoy your birthday party, boy.”

He returns to the crowd without batting an eye at you.

Guess you weren’t gonna get away with that, huh?

>Talk to Riley, who now looks worried about you
>Talk to your brother, who now sports a shit eating grin. Upon you seeing him, he goes back to tinkering.
>Talk to your guards, who’ve distracted themselves by dancing with some girls.
>>
>>2570806
Follow that motherfucker. We're not done.

"With all do respect, you presume to much. I swore myself to the mage's oath because hopes and dreams are far more important than most people consider. What use is protecting the lives of your people if they do not have hopes and dreams that compel them toward a greater place? What difference is there between a man and a dog if not the man's greater aspirations?

"A King is a shepherd unto his people, and the river by which they thrive — nothing less. I will protect my people's dreams."
>>
>>2570813
>With all do respect
due* whoops.
>>
>>2570806
>Talk to your brother, who now sports a shit eating grin. Upon you seeing him, he goes back to tinkering.
>>
>>2570821
If we're not going to confront the father again I think it's best if we reassure Riley, at the least. She's worried.
>>
>>2570813

Father's having none of your shit anymore, so if you make one more outburst to him, he might do something not nice to you.

>>2570821
>>2570824

Riley's your close friend, and, even if you won't care to admit it, there's something more there that neither of you are willing to confess.

Your brother, on the other hand, laughs at your misfortune, but you've seen him show his kinder side to you. He's awkward, strange, and because of this, hardly resembles you or your father, but he truly cares when there's no one around to see it.
>>
>>2570813
>>2570824
fine go yell at dad then.

also yell at him for making all the answers wrong too.
>>
>>2570828
>>2570829

No it wouldn't be wise to confront him again if that's the case. Let it slide and assuage his concerns of leaving the crown through our actions.

>Talk to Riley, who now looks worried about you

Loathe the man who lets his friends worry for him.
>>
>>2570828
>>2570829
>but he truly cares when there's no one around to see it.
We'll visit the brother later in private. We can ask for advice or what have you.
>>
>>2570806
>>Talk to Riley, who now looks worried about you
>>
>>2570806
>>Talk to Riley, who now looks worried about you
>>2570828
>>
>>2570832
>>2570839
>>2570854

You walk up to Riley. That look of concern of hers makes you feel… Sad, if that’s the word.

“Are you okay, Nick?” She asks, placing her gentle hand on your cheek.

“I… Well, I screwed up the vow.” You answer.

“Oh… Here, sit.”

She gestures for you to sit in a chair, and you comply. She now holds your hands over your lap.

“The vow seemed perfectly fine. You looked sincere while you said the words. Was it the words you said wrong?” She asks.

“Yeah, I guess I forgot the vow itself.” You respond.

“Who cares what the exact words were? You pledged yourself to defend your people. That should be enough.”

You smile. Though Riley can come off a bit strong, you’ve always known you could depend on her emotionally. To think that a prince such as yourself would have to resort to the aid of a commoner, especially one you’re supposed to protect.

“It wasn’t enough for father, though.”
>>
>>2570861

“Who cares what your father thinks? He’s the King, sure, but there’s no one better who would know that you have a genuine kindness in your heart. He shouldn’t be so cruel to you.”

“Maybe I was just… not ready to take on this responsibility.”

“Oh to hell with that, Nick! You can’t let yourself be overtaken by your dad’s disappointment, or else you’ll just live in his shadow forever. You need to go out there and prove that you deserve it!”

“Y...you’re right. If I can prove myself to be the capable man I want to be, I should prove it.”

You get up, and stare at her in the eyes. You could look at them for an eternity. But for now, you’ve got something to prove.

...It wouldn’t hurt to talk to your bro or the guards first, though.

>Confront the King
>Talk to Kris
>Talk to the guards
>>
>>2570866
>>Talk to the guards
>>
>>2570866
>Talk to Kris
Pull him aside so we can talk with a little privacy if he's okay with that.

The guards are busy dancing around. I don't imagine they'd be focused if we pulled them aside now, nor do I want to disrupt their fun yet.
>>
>>2570869

Your guards, for what they're worth, slightly drunken as they are now, are trustworthy companions. If you take a moment to confide in them, they may have something helpful and reasonable to say to you. Of course, they could also go on about some mindless drivel.

>>2570874

Your brother, as ever, sports a different shade of grin upon seeing you with Riley. What is he thinking? Maybe if you go up to him, he'll tell you. Then again, he could just ignore you. That's a bad trait that he DID inherit from Father.
>>
>>2570879
The brother is too amused by our actions and the consequences we face at the moment. He won't ignore us.
>>
>>2570884

You walk up to your brother. He laughs at you as you approach.

“You’re an idiot, by the way.” He exclaims.

“Good to see you too, Kris.” You answer.

“So to what do I owe the pleasure of talking to the ‘Mage-Prince’?” He asks sarcastically.

“Could we… Talk in private?”

His face takes a more serious shift.

“Alright, follow me.”

The two of you leave the grand hall into the courtyard.

“What’s up?” He asks.

“I… don’t really know what to do from here. I feel like I need to prove to Father that I haven’t failed him, but how?” You answer.

“Oh. Well, bro. I can’t really help you with that. The perks and curses of being the younger prince, you know?”

“Think we can trade places?”

“You suck at science. Besides, I’m not exactly much more helpful. Remember, I’m the defect.” His eyes take on a somber appearance at the moment he says the word, “defect”.

“Don’t put yourself down for that, Kris. You’ve done enough, you’re an accomplished scientist. You’ve made plenty of useful things for Kam. If anything, you’ve done more than I have. How do you do it, anyway?”
“Well ya see, Nick. I do what I do because I don’t really have any other choice. But beyond that, I do it because I do what my heart tells me to do. If you do that, you’ll be fine, right? But I’m sure you know about that.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Oh, I think you know what I mean. Just make sure Katherine doesn’t get hurt in the process, yeah?”

Katherine...
>>
>>2570900

“So you know what I’m going to do then, right?” You ask.

“Something stupid, invariably.” Kris responds.

“I’m going to accept whatever task Father makes me do after I confront him.”

“Yeah, something stupid.”

“So if I don’t see you for a while…” You start.

“Hey, hold on. Take… this thing.” Kris responds, pulling out a little stone from his pocket.

“What is it?”

“Something to remember me by. That way, even if we’re apart, I’ll be there for you, bro.”

“...Thanks.”

The two of you hug each other, before Kris distances himself.

“I’m gonna head back to the lab. Parties were never my thing, anyway.”

He walks away, leaving you alone out on the courtyard.

You should get back to the grand hall.

>Go back to Riley
>Confront the King
>Talk to the guards
>>
>>2570918
>>Talk to the guards
>>
>>2570918
>Talk to the guards
>>
>>2570900
>Just make sure Katherine doesn’t get hurt in the process, yeah?
Who's Katherine?
>>
>>2570931
I assumed she is his fiance — a noble. However, his brother has noticed that Nicholas likes Riley.
>>
>>2570927
>>2570930
>>2570931

You decide that this might be your last chance to have a good time before the inevitable shitstorm with your dad. Why not give the guards a visit? You’ve said your part with Riley and Kris. Might as well say hi to your pals.

On the way back to the grand hall, you think to yourself.

Katherine…

Lady Katherine. Soon to be Princess Katherine of Kam. The last time you’d heard of her, your father didn’t talk to you for a month. She’s not even a bad person. She’s quite pretty, very kind, and great to get along with. But… There’s something about being forced together that doesn’t seem right. A noble can only marry to a noble, but even so… She might even care about you, or at least grow to. She’s supposed to be away in training for gods know what, but she’ll probably be a bit disappointed when she comes back to find out you got your ass handed to you by the king.
>>
>>2570953

Back in the grand hall, you see your guards. They’re absolutely plastered. If you’d talked to them a bit sooner, they might have been more helpful. Nonetheless, being the great guy you are, you greet them.

“Graham. Holmes. Nathaniel. How are you guys doing?” You ask.

“I’m doing… just… great!” The first, Graham, stammers. He can barely stand, but he’s trying to play it cool.

“I don’t drink.” The second, Holmes, answers, turning away. He was never really the sociable type.

“I...I…..I…..Eye…………” The third, Nathaniel, stutters. He’s a lightweight, and a bookworm.

Do you think any of them will be helpful in their current state?

>Sure, let’s try one (write-in choice of 3)
>Never mind, it’s time to face the music.
>>
>>2570968
>>Sure, let’s try one (write-in choice of 3)
Holmes. Since he's sober.
>>
>>2570968
>Sure, let’s try one (write-in choice of 3)
Holmes.
>>
>>2570968
Can we also ask Nathaniel?
>>
>>2570974
>>2570972
>>2570976

Sure, why not.

Writing.
>>
>>2570980

“Didn’t know you didn’t drink, Holmes.” You remark.

“There’s a lot of things people don’t know about me, Sir. I’d prefer to keep it that way. Some people in this world just don’t value privacy anymore.” He responds.

“Could I ask you something?”

“I don’t see why not, Sir. I am at your service.”

“Would you be willing to fight alongside me in a desperate battle?”

“...It’s what I’m here for, Sir.”

“You mean that? Truly?”

“I made a vow when I first became a knight, Sir. I will make good on that promise. That is my duty.”

“I see…”
>>
>>2570987

“Um… Nathan? Are you alright?” You ask.

“I….I’M FINE.” He answers, with a sickly green face.

“Could you answer me this?”

“Y...yes Sir!”

“How’d I look in the ceremony?”

“Y...you lookED.”

Nathaniel covers his mouth, and proceeds to run off. Graham proceeds to follow him shortly after.

“Perhaps, Sir, I should ensure that the two, esteemed knights don’t hurt themselves on the way out?” Holmes asks.

“You’re free to go, Holmes.” You laugh.

You’re assured that though they might not be able to handle their drinks, these men are good.
>>
>>2570998

Well, it’s time.

You look for the King. He’s… not around? Where could he be?

You leave the grand hall, only to find your father standing, by himself, at the bottom of the stairs leading to the east wing.

“...Father?”

“I know what you’re here for.” He claims, stroking his white beard. “Well then, out with it.”

>”I’m not here to beg for your forgiveness. I’m not some weak kid who needs to be bailed out by his dad. I’m here to prove that I can be a good leader.”

>”Let me get to the point, then. I’m not here for handouts. I’ve got a job to do now, and I think it’s about time that you told me what that job was.”

>”Listen to me. I may not be who you want me to be, but I’m going to serve my people just as well as you have - if not, even better.
>>
>>2571009

>”Let me get to the point, then. I’m not here for handouts. I’ve got a job to do now, and I think it’s about time that you told me what that job was.”

I'm tied between this and the third choice. What say you, other-anon?
>>
>>2571013
If other anon is gone then this is my decision.
>>
>>2571013

I'll give you guys just another little while to decide what you say next. Mainly because, depending on your choice, the King may react differently.
>>
>>2571028
Right. I don't think he's proven himself reliable enough to say the second choice with any credibility. The third choice is little more than lip-service but is sincere. The first is... pitiable but informs his father that he is determined.

I'm not really sure which is best.
>>
>>2571033

If you wanna stick with the second choice, I'm cool with that. Seems like you're the only anon in the thread right now, anyway.
>>
>>2571047
Yeah. What time is it over in your zone?
>>
>>2571054

Just about 10:00 at night.

Writing.
>>
>>2571056
It's nearly 1 AM here. You seem like you want to get the introduction done. Would you like me to stick around until we finish that?
>>
>>2571059

I can wait as long as you're willing to.

I can either update like a tortoise or speed things along as necessary.

I'll let you sleep - if more anons DO decide to post though, I'll keep moving along.
>>
>>2571063
Sleep deprivation is a reliable friend of mine. The decision is yours: Which do you prefer?

Continue and complete the introduction with me? If you want to get through the introduction asap I'm fine with continuing.

Or continue with anons if they pop up later tonight, or wait until tomorrow when they pop up?
>>
>>2571065

I think continuing with anons will be the best choice in this case.

Good night, anon. I trust you'll be back soon.
>>
>>2571068
It is lol. Goodnight op. Thanks for your work.
>>
Wake up, quest ended, back to sleep.
>>
Well, I'm back and ready to go.

Let's go with the second choice, all things considered.

”Let me get to the point, then. I’m not here for handouts. I’ve got a job to do now, and I think it’s about time that you told me what that job was.”

“Bold words coming from a boy whose only job up until now was to remember a phrase, which he forgot at the very moment it was expected of it. How can I expect you, let alone the people expect you to be a competent protector when actions take more effort than the words you were unwilling to remember?” The King asks you.

“You won’t sway me, father. I’m here to prove that.” You answer.

The King laughs.

“Very well. Let us hope this is a lesson you live to learn.”

The King raises his hand, and from it spawn 3 lights, which, upon falling to the ground, become wolf-like creatures, with 2 spiked horns protruding from their heads. They slowly begin to approach you, and they don’t look friendly.

“What is this, father?”

“It’s a test, boy. Fight, or die. I hope you haven’t forgotten a weapon to bring. Forgetting a weapon in battle is a pitiful mistake punishable by death, you know. Though perhaps it is better you experience this first hand.”

The creatures begin to growl.

You don’t have any weapons. But you weren’t expecting to fight, it couldn’t be your fault for not bringing a sword to a ceremony!

“Well, son? Are you a boy, or a man?” The King asks.

What do you do?

>Fight with your fists
>Invoke spells

Roll 1d20.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>2571692
>Invoke spells
Well we picked mage I guess. Were we suppose to pick sword?
>>
>>2571814

>Were we suppose to pick sword?

Not exactly. See, from his mindset, how was he supposed to know he was going to have to fight today? Would you just carry around a gun in public, despite knowing that your kingdom is in peacetime? If so, why would you do it, and does that contrast with a prince like him?
>>
>>2571819
I mean back here>>2570733
I get the feeling no matter what we picked we were gonna get it wrong.
>>
>>2571819
Also should I roll again if no one else rolls?
>>
>>2571824

>>2570733
The idea here isn't so much what kind of a fighter you actually are, but how you perceive yourself. By choosing the mage-prince title, you subconsciously dug that out of the first things that came to your mind. To that end, you think your strongest suit is your magic - but are you actually any good at anything that you could've said? You didn't even remember one of the most important assortments of words you were asked to do.
You'll have to find out in this fight. It's your moment.

>>2571826
No, writing.
>>
>>2571833
Well we are dead then.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>2571692
>Invoke spells
Not sure if it’a first roll or not, so I’ll roll anyways.
>>
>>2571835
This would be impressive if OP counts it.

D-d-did we make daddy proud of us?!
>>
>>2571814

You struggle to remember one of the spells at your disposal.

You shout as you invoke a fire spell and hurl it at one of the creatures. It burns the creature, but only slightly.

“What’s wrong, ‘Mage-Prince’? Does your magic fail you now? You can do better than that - you’re my son. These dogs shouldn’t pose any threat to you.” The King claims.

Two of the creatures lunge at you. One of them manages to claw your arm, tearing through your clothes and cutting you. The pain is, however, tolerable. It’s your chance to prove yourself, but you’ve got to think fast or your life, let alone your princehood, will be over.

“Perhaps it’s time I teach you a small lesson, boy. These creatures are resistant to your flames. However, a shock of sorts may be able to impair their movement, if you can even remember what causes a shock!” The King tells you.

You won’t let your father get away with this patronizing behavior.

>>2571835

20!

“HAAAAAAAAA!” You let out as a cry as you invoke a bolt of lightning from your fingers. It strikes the two creatures which had charged at you. They recoil in pain and twitch on the floor, shocked, and even a bit charred from the impact.

“Oh ho ho!” The King lets out a laugh. “So your magical prowess returns to you? Well, forget not how you came to acquire those powers.”

One remaining creature stands before you.

>Hit it with your fists
>Invoke magic

Roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>2571850
>Hit it with your fists
We mad.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>2571850
>Hit it with your fists
Only the two of us rn I think, so best not to tie.
>>
>>2571862
Well I am open to discussion so if you want something enough just say so.
>>
>>2571856

You let out a punch, connecting at the creature’s mouth.

“I am not the warrior I am because of the magic I have, father!” You shout.

>>2571862

You swing with your other hand, now mildly covered in the blood trickling down from your arm.

“I’m a capable fighter because I am myself! Not a prince, but a man!”

The wolf staggers over.

“I’m not just some punk! And I don’t have to depend on what I was born into to prove it!”

You swing a last punch at the creature, which falls over, defeated.

The three creatures dissolve into light, which returns to the King.
>>
>>2571879

The three creatures dissolve into light, which returns to the King.

“So you could beat a few dogs. But, have you the power to face me?” The King asks.

“What? Father, you can’t be serious?” You respond.

“You want to succeed me, not just as a prince, but as a guardian for the people. If you can match me, I’ll acknowledge that. But if you can’t…”

The King grasps his fist.

“Father, what are you doing!?”

“I invoke the Will of the King! Behold, boy!”

A radiant aura surrounds the king. The outline of a godly entity begins to form from behind him as the aura builds and takes shape.

“This is the magic that you should be capable of! Not some pathetic jester’s tricks!” He shouts.

You’ve never seen this before. Did you make a mistake by confronting your father? No. There’s no turning back now.

>Engage, roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>2571886
Well, hopefully he won’t kill us.
>>
>>2571886
>Engage, roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>2571886
forgot roll
>>
>>2571915
>>2571924

“I’m not afraid of you, father! I’ll show you what I can do!” You shout.

You invoke your inner lightning, pointing it directly at the King.

“Fool!” He shouts.

The aura around the King moves forward, swings its arm, and deflects your lightning. Before you can react, your own magic strikes you in the head.

“Yeaaaaaarghh!” You shout out in pain.

The King approaches you, as the aura begins to dissipate from his body. You are defeated. The battle is over.

“Did you think me so vulnerable as to strike me directly? Who do you think you are, boy? Who do you think I am, for that matter? Your magic is no match for my own. Let this pain serve as a reminder of that.”

The King reaches out his hand towards you.

"..."

>Go in for a cheap shot - This fight isn’t as over as he thinks it is. He’s let his guard down, so you can get some serious damage in if you can land the hit.

>Accept your defeat - Your father’s showing you mercy. For all you’ve done so far, he might very well still approve of your determination.
>>
>>2571945
>Accept your defeat - Your father’s showing you mercy. For all you’ve done so far, he might very well still approve of your determination.
>>
>>2571950

“I’m sorry, father. I still have a lot to learn, it seems.” You concede.

You grab his hand.

“Yes. You do. But, I’ll allow you a chance to redeem yourself in my eyes. Meet me at these same steps tomorrow morning. I have an assignment for you. For now, you may return to the festivities. That is, if our little quarrel hasn’t scared off our guests. It’s getting late. I will be returning myself, though if you choose to return is your choice - you may also want to get yourself cleaned up.”

With that, the King begins to walk away from you.

Thinking about it now, you realize that you probably look like total shit right now. You’ve got a torn up uniform, and who knows what that magic did to you. Actually, you can guess right now, based on the pain, that you’re not going to like what you see when you look at yourself in the mirror. If you showed Riley that, the shock on her face might be worse than the shock on yours. That said, she’d still want to know if you’re doing alright.

>Go to your chambers and rest
>Go back to the grand hall
>>
>>2571980
>Go to your chambers and rest
>>
>>2571983

You decide to go back to your chambers. Humiliated and defeated, you couldn’t face Riley.

Now back in your room, you see yourself in the mirror. There’s a horrible mark on the right side of your face, just above your eye. You did this to yourself. One day, you’ll be able to face your father, but today is not that day.

The next day, you find yourself awakened early in the morning. For once, you didn’t sleep in late, but that’s most likely because you turned in early last night as well. You go out in some casual clothes. The servants are most likely cleaning up the mess from last night.

You head over to the stairs, and find there, unsurprisingly, your father, as regal as ever.

“You’re late. And you look terrible.” He remarks.

You try not to take it too personally.

“So what is my assignment, father?”

“We’ve detected signs of dark magic near a settlement a few miles south of here. I am personally assigning you to the task of finding the source and cutting it down. If you pull it off, I might reward you with something. No guarantees, though.”

“...Am I gonna do it alone?”

“Do you really think that’s a good idea? Even the strongest warrior in the world isn’t without his allies. To that end, there are already knights assigned to the task in the area. However, as a parting gift, I’ll allow you to choose a companion before you go.”

With that, the 3 knights from the party last night make their presences known. Graham, Holmes, and Nathaniel.
>>
>>2572066

The first, Graham, claims: “So it’s your first real assignment, huh Sir? If you’re worried about getting hurt any more than you already are, I’ve got you covered. I’ll make sure the monsters don’t get to ya.”

The second, Holmes, claims: “This will be a dangerous task. Magic, as you know, Sir, is quite powerful, especially uninhibited like dark magic. I’ll act as a suppressor alongside you, dampening the danger of enemies by rendering them more vulnerable.”

The third, Nathaniel, who is gracefully less drunk than he was last night, claims: “Sir, I’ll do my best to fight alongside you. The magic that was bestowed on me when I became a knight isn’t nearly as potent as yours, but if used in tandem with your own, could serve to push back all enemies in our path.”

“Wait, I only get to choose one?” You ask.

“Yes.” The King answers.

“Why?”

“Because I said so.”

Bastard.

So, who will you choose?

>Graham
>Holmes
>Nathaniel
>>
>>2572076
>Holmes
Bring a sword.
>>
>>2572076
>Holmes
>>
>>2572081
>>2572108

Writing.
>>
>>2572130

“Sorry guys, but I think Holmes is gonna be the best companion for this quest.” You state.

“Aw, man. Here I was hoping we’d get to hang out, but your words are wise, Sir.” Graham answers, disappointed.

“A wise decision indeed, Sir. My sword will be invaluable to this endeavor.” Holmes answers. You wish he’d show a bit more enthusiasm.

“...Alright, Sir. I’ll be able to prove myself another day, so I won’t take it personally.” Nathaniel answers, almost a bit sadly.

Graham and Nathaniel see themselves out.

“Very well. Nicholas, begin your journey.” The King states.

“Wait, like, right now? Really?” You ask.

“Yes. Like, right now. Get out.”

You, alongside Holmes, leave the castle, and descend to the town. You wonder if Riley is around.

“Hey, Holmes. Think we can stop by somewhere before we leave town?”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea, Sir. This mission requires us to be focused so that it maybe done in the shortest possible time.”

“Don’t be such a stick in the mud, it’ll be quick! Besides, I have to get a weapon of some sort, right? Father didn’t even give me the chance to get my weapon.”

“Actually, Sir, I have a spare sword here for you. I know you trust in your magic than your weapons, but it never hurts to carry one around.”

Damn, so much for that excuse.

>Insist on going to town.
>Forget about it and journey southwards.
>>
>>2572163
>Forget about it and journey southwards.
Pay a scribe or a messenger, or a messenger pigeon.
>>
>>2572176

“Ah, fine. I’m sure Riley will be alright.”

“Who’s Riley? Is that your bride to be?”

“Ah, uh....”

How do you really feel? Could that common girl be the one you want to be your queen one day?

“You know, what Holmes? I’ve got an idea. I’ll tell you more if you agree to tell me more about yourself. How’s that sound?”

“No dice, Sir. I’m here as your knight and nothing more. As it really should be.”

“You’re no fun, man.”

The two of you find yourselves on the field on the outskirts of town. There’s all sorts of animals around.

“Looks rather nice out today, doesn’t it, Holmes?”

“Stay sharp, Sir. Sometimes monsters will try to blend in with the environment.”

“We’re in a wide open field, how are they going to blend-”

You’re interrupted by a winged beast descending on the two of you.

“It’s big!” You shout.

“If it wasn’t big, it wouldn’t go after us. Here it comes!”

>Attack / Magic (Nick, 1d20)
>Attack / Cover (Holmes, 1d20)
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>2572205
>Attack / Cover (Holmes, 1d20)
>>
>>2572224
I should've made it more clear; you want him to go on the offense first or get into a defensive position while Nick casts magic?
>>
>>2572237
uhhh.... offensive first, then switch to defensive later i suppose.
>>
>>2572254

15!

“I’ve got you now, beast!” Holmes shouts.

He swings his sword just as the beast descends upon you. Its chest exposed, it is thoroughly cut open as it screeches in pain.

“Finish it off, Sir Nicholas!”

>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>2572269
>>
>>2572275
Number noted.

Let me clarify a little more since I believe that's a failure on my part:

The options divided by "/" are individual choices you can decide. In this case, Attack would be to hit with melee while Magic would be exactly what you'd expect.

With that said, are you going in for a physical attack or striking with magic?
>>
A bit convoluted but uhh... Lighting BOLT!
>>
>>2572309

19!

“Lightning!” You shout, releasing a bolt of lightning from your hand.

The lightning bolt penetrates the creature through its open wound, utterly destroying it.

You feel stronger and more confident after this encounter.
“Not bad, Sir.” Holmes remarks.

“Yeah, that was a pretty cool combo!”

“Let’s keep going. We’re not here to go bird killing.”

The two of you journey for some time, before you decide to break the ice.

“So, how old are you anyway, Holmes?”

“...I’m 22, Sir.”

Hey, he responded!

“Hey, you’re younger than I thought you were! So why did you join our guard, anyway?”

“I don’t wish to discuss that with you, Sir.”

“Come on, not even a little?”

“No.”

“What’s your deal, anyway?”

“Discussing that sort of thing isn’t really what I’m here to do, is it?”

“You could at least humor me with some conversation, yeah?”

“...”

>Drop it - putting Holmes in a bad mood might make him a little less eager to help you out.

>Keep pressing on - on the other hand, you ARE the Prince, right? Maybe you could order him to tell you.
>>
>>2572395
>Drop it
I hope Nicholas is mature enough to respect and appreciate privacy.
>>
>>2572395
>Drop it - putting Holmes in a bad mood might make him a little less eager to help you out.
>>
>>2572408

Good to have you back anon. Unfortunately, I've got another hour in me before I gotta put the quest on pause.

>>2572415

“You know what, Holmes? I’ll respect your privacy. Let me ask you something more relevant: How far from our destination are we?” You ask.

“Thank you, Sir. Our first destination, you see, is a settlement not much further down the path we’re headed. We’re to meet with a knight stationed there for intelligence.”

“Wait, we’re not headed straight to the settlement where the dark magic is coming from?”

“No, Sir. It’s best that we get a better picture of what the situation is like near there to make sure we don’t charge in to our deaths. We have allies nearby who, to that end, are keeping track of what’s going on.”

“Right. Sounds good.”

“Sir, watch out!”

Another beast appears descends upon the two of you. It ambushes you, though Holmes manages to block the hit for you. His armor’s slightly scratched, but he’s alright.

Actions:
>Attack or Use Magic (Nick, 1d20)
>Charge or Cover (Holmes, 1d20)
>>
Rolled 8, 1 = 9 (2d20)

>>2572421
Good to be back, OP. And that's fine, I'll just return the day after as well.

>Use Magic
First roll.
>Cover
Second roll.

Can Holmes cover us and we use our magic?
>>
>>2572433

Yes, that's perfectly fine. If Holmes guards well (which you rolled poorly on), Nick can concentrate on casting a more potent spell.
>>
>>2572440
I have doomed us. Blue anon, their fate lies with you.
>>
>>2572441

“Sir Nicholas, I’ll cover you!”

Holmes prepares to guard another incoming attack by the beast, but he completely fails to predict where the beast will land, and thus, you’re hit by the beast.

“How could I fail like that…?” Holmes asks, devastated.

Kinda wish you’d been wearing armor now, right? You suppose that’s what you get for going to see your father unprepared. Again.

“Augh!”

The hit staggers you, and, with minimal armor, hurts you. It’s nowhere near fatal, but you should really be more careful. Your magic channeling is interrupted, thus neither of you have attacked.

Actions:
>Attack or Use Magic (Nick, 1d20)
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>2572448
cover
>>
>>2572470

12!

“I’ll cover you, Sir!”

“Are you sure that’s a good idea, Holmes? We know how well that went last time!”

“I’ll not fail you again, Sir!”

The beast swoops down once more, but this time, Holmes manages to interrupt it just before it lands on you, fending it off with his sword.

“Told you I could do it, Sir!”

“Ha, that’s just great!”

You prepare a spell.

Roll 1d20.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>2572483
>>
>>2572507

16!

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” You shout as you begin to release your magic.

The power surges forth from your hand, but it isn’t lightning. Rather, it’s some other sort of energy - a potent, colorless energy that seems to pulsate at the source.

It connects with the beast, and as it does, it explodes into a combination of energy, feathers, and flesh.

“Well done, Sir!”

“Uh, Holmes? What was that?”

Whatever it was, it was awesome.

“You see, Sir, that’s a spell taught to us knights early on. It’s a spell which doesn’t utilize any specific element in exchange for more raw power. It is very effective against enemies that aren’t particularly weak to the elements. If you use it with your sword, it’ll make the sword very powerful as it channels the magic. Keep that in mind, Sir.”

“Will do.”

Having learned more about your own potential from the previous fights, the two of you head off further south, until you reach a settlement.

“We’re here, Holmes?”

“Yes, we are. This place is called Bayerney. Our contact will be expecting us shortly. We’ll meet in a nearby location. For the time being, you should stay close, but feel free to do what you’d like. Perhaps you’ll want to send a letter to the King so he can know how you’re doing?”

“Sounds good, Holmes. See you in a bit.”

>Find a quiet place to write a letter
>Check your reflection in the fountain, contemplate your travels thus far
>Try to talk to Holmes

And now the quest will be on pause.
>>
>>2572524
Rest up, OP. Thanks for the run.

>Find a quiet place to write a letter
Both to his father and Riley. Nicholas left abruptly yesterday, without any warning to his best friend who worried for him.
>>
>>2572524
>Check your reflection in the fountain, contemplate your travels thus far
>>
>>2572524
>>Find a quiet place to write a letter
>>
>>2572524
>>Find a quiet place to write a letter
>>
Alright, I'm back and have another 6 hours in me or so.

>>2572535
>>2572536
>>2572733
>>2572738

You look for a place to write a letter. As it so happens, there is a little library of sorts not too far from you, as you discover. There, you ask the librarian if they have a spare piece of paper or two. You consider who to write a letter to - perhaps it would be a good idea to write to your father, and let him know that the journey is proceeding smoothly. And yet, you can’t help but feel some type of guilt towards Riley for not having had told her good-bye. Reaching through your pocket, you pull out a few things. There’s some loose change, perhaps from some previous secret venture to the local tavern, you don’t really remember. There’s a little rock in there - hey wait, that’s the same one you got from Kris last night! How’d that end up in these pockets? And there, as you’d hoped, a pencil. It’s dull. You don’t exactly mind dull pencils, but they feel… strange, in a way, when you use them. So you start to write:
>>
>>2573253

“Hey, Riley.

It’s Nick. Sorry I never got to speak to you again after last night. My father and I, we sorta got into an argument, you could say. I’ve got a little scar on my face now, but it’s not such a serious problem. I know you’ll be worried about me, but I feel fine, honest. Long story short, he’s sent me out on an adventure with a knight. His name’s Holmes - I don’t think you’ve met, but he’s a nice enough guy. He’ll make sure we'll make it through this alive and well. The place we’re at right now, it’s a place called Bayerney. Though I’m sure you’ve heard of it. You did always get out more often than I did. And hey, sometimes you wouldn’t even tell me, so I’d say we’re about even now, right? Ha, just after writing that I know you’d say something like, ‘There’s a reason normal people like us actually have to leave home!’. Yeah. I’m sorry. I miss you already, you know. I’ll be back soon, promise.
I l-”

You hesitate a moment before writing down that last sentence. Instead, you opt to scratch it out and replace it with the following:

“Can you believe I almost signed my name wrong? Nuts, right?

See you soon,
Nick”
>>
>>2573254

You’ll have to remember to see a messenger who can deliver that back home. However, suddenly, something doesn’t feel quite right. You’re not sure, but you feel as though you’ve begun to hear voices. You can’t make out what exactly you’re hearing, but it definitely sounds as though someone is speaking. However, before you have the chance to investigate further into this matter, the noise goes away as suddenly as it came. Strange.

Paying this no mind, you begin to write a letter to your father.

“To the King:

Father, I shall make this very brief. A summary report of our progress on this assignment you have placed me in charge of. We have just arrived at Bayerney, with very minor encounters along the way. Holmes has informed me of the situation, and we are waiting on our contact, who shall arrive shortly as of the time I write. All shall be well.

Humbly,
Prince Nicholas”
>>
>>2573259

You think for a moment. This should be more than enough for the King to read. Maybe it’d be alright to write a letter to Kris? Nah, he was never one for mail. You don’t even know IF he gets mail. He tends to just drop off the letters himself… Oh well, he’ll live. He always does.

Just then, a curious figure enters the library. He’s a young man, probably around your age, sporting a black jacket and a yellow scarf. It’s not very cold out - why the get up? Whatever, you’re not here to look at other people, and especially, given your reputation, judge people by the way they dress.

Holmes still isn’t very far from you, so you’re sure that as soon as you leave the library, he’d be able to spot you outside. So you can still feel free to find a messenger right now, or meet with Holmes now and find a messenger after your business is done.

>Find a messenger now - there’s no point in waiting it out.

>Find a messenger later - you’ve taken up enough time to write your letters, you can put off actually sending them.
>>
>>2573266
>>Find a messenger now - there’s no point in waiting it out.
>>
>>2573676

Right, why wait? You look around, and find yourself at an office for delivering all sorts of objects. You greet the person at the desk, and hand them the two letters. Noting that you’re the prince, they graciously do this for no charge, as well as even placing them in sealed envelopes. You notice that the one reserved for the King is more greatly ornamented.

Just as you turn away to leave, you hear screaming coming from outside.

Running out into the center of the settlement, you witness a large beast, on all fours with two massive horns protruding from either side of its elongated forehead. It’s thrashing about as the people in the area run and take cover.

Where’s Holmes?

You’ve got no choice but to take it on.

>Attack
>Magic

Roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>2573752
>Magic
>>
>>2573760

17!

You throw flames at the beast’s eyes, scorching and blinding it. It charges in your direction, but not knowing your exact position, misses you.

“Alright! I can do this!” You let out a cheer.

You don’t need Holmes! Seriously though, where is he? Doesn’t this seem like the kind of situation he’d be helping out for? However, before you have time to consider this question any more, the beast turns back towards your direction, alerted to your presence based on your earlier cheer.

>Attack
>Magic

Roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>2573800
>Attack
>>
File: aaahhhhh.gif (994 KB, 500x279)
994 KB
994 KB GIF
>>2573820

>2
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>2573823
I rushed the roll, was late cuz of the captcha making me do it a buncha times.

Lets see if this one does better.
>>
File: kyspng.png (5 KB, 225x225)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>2573830
+1, hmm technically yes.
>>
>>2573830

It's okay to roll low, anon. It just means Nick's in for some pain.

Also, >3

you've got some bad luck there friend
>>
>>2573834
No, not at all. I'm establishing precedent that nicks terrible at anything but magic.
>>
>>2573820

You get your sword ready. It’s charging at you - maybe you can use the momentum from its charge against it?

You wait.

It’s coming.

It’s getting closer.

There!

Before you can even swing, however, the beast knocks you over, launching you a few yards. You groan in pain, and you think you might have broken something.

“...est...t...ing...or...?”

You hear some kind of voice. It sounds… familiar, somehow. Holmes? Looking around, you still see no sign of him. Where the hell is he?

You pull yourself together, grab your sword, and get back on your feet. Maybe using your sword and engaging the large beast in melee combat isn’t the greatest idea.

>Attack
>Magic

Roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>2573839
Should have ducked under to try and cut the under belly and get dicksmacked by its giant dong.

>Didn't realize it was male
>didn't realize its breeding season.

>Magic
>>
>>2573842

19!

You’re mad as hell, and you’re gonna make sure this damn thing pays for doing that to you. Sure, it was your fault, but that’s irrelevant now. You don’t give a damn if Holmes is around or not - you’re gonna kick this thing’s ass.

“Haaaaaaaaaa!” You shout as you prepare your magic.

The beast begins to charge your way, alerted by your rampant shouting.

You begin to notice that the people are watching you as you fight the beast. You think they might even be cheering you on.

Wait for it. You know this thing’s timing, so you’re going to give it all you’ve got.

“Gooooooooooo!” You release your spell.

The spell, colorless and charged with raw power, smacks the beast square in the head between its horns just before it reaches you. Its head explodes, unable to fathom the power it was just exposed to.

“Hell yeah!” You shout out.

This is your first solo victory. Feels good, doesn’t it? The people sure seem to agree, as they begin to crowd around you in joy.

“You saved us!” They cry out.

The praise feels nice, but you’re beginning to worry about where Holmes is. But… He’s a capable fighter, he’s probably doing whatever stuff Holmes does in his free time.

>Celebrate your victory.
>Look for Holmes.
>>
>>2573882
>Look for Holmes.
*Smoke bomb* Mysteriously disappear.
>>
File: implying krillin.jpg (8 KB, 266x200)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>2573901

>implying you have a smoke bomb yet

Writing.
>>
>>2573901

You appreciate their thanks, but it’d be better to get back on the main objective. And the only way to do that is to find Holmes and meet with your contact.

“No need to thank me guys. If you’re really grateful, you guys can just uh… Clean up the mess for me?”

“Clean up?” Someone in the crowd asks. “You’ve just fed us for a day!”

You try not to think about that.

“Hey, mister, you look familiar. Have we met?” A young girl in the crowd calls out.

“Ahhh… We probably never met! But don’t worry, you guys enjoy your food or whatever!”

You run off.

Think. Where would a guy like Holmes hang around on his free time? What would a guy like Holmes do on his free time, for that matter?

>Head back to the library? You were just there, but maybe you just missed him.
>Look around in some shops, maybe the guy’s a shopaholic when he’s not being a stick in the mud?
>Look around the outskirts of town - maybe he likes sightseeing?
>>
>>2573965
brothel duh!

>Look around in some shops, maybe the guy’s a shopaholic when he’s not being a stick in the mud?

Gonna be so mad at Holmes unless hes dead, we just missed a party and some sexy bicycle times.
>>
>>2573980

Where will Nicholas find his companion, Holmes? And what will Holmes have been doing this whole time?

We'll find out on our next session of A Prince's Journey.

I gotta go to work, but I've got the weekend off, so expect a lot more rapid updating then.
>>
Alright, back, and ready to keep this party going.

>>2574130

You go around looking for the shops in the area - you don’t really know all that much about Holmes beyond his professional self. Who knows what kind of guy he could really be?

Along the way, you find a rather peculiar place. A cafe of sorts. Holmes DOES seem like a rather refined type of man, so perhaps this is more suited to his style.

You walk in and find a man standing at a podium of sorts.

“Hello, sir! How may we help you today?”

>”I’m looking for this guy…”
>”What do you guys do here…?”
>”I’d like a table…”
>>
>>2577038
And a cupo tea for the road
>>
>>2577038

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.