[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 42 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: Ork_Symbols.png (123 KB, 320x480)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
The Old World.

A world drowning in strife and blood. In its middle lies the Empire, a fractured amalgamation of dukedoms and princedoms who bicker while the savage Norscans spoil their coasts and towns for their wicked Gods. In the World Edge Mountains, the once proud Dawi count their grudges in what little ancestral homes they have left.

But you're not one of those lousy races. Oh, no. Violence and brutality are in your nature and this nature is often the cause of suffering in the other races, especially those grumpy beardlings.

You are a Greenskin. Savage and uncontrolable, you follow no law, save for the law of the strong. Your kind has plagued the world with ceaseless war for centuries and you show no sign of stopping.

But what kind of Greenskin are you?

>An Orc. Big, brutish and thick in the skull. Every day is a fight for you and a day without fighting is a day spent mucking about. Nothing makes you grin more than stomping on your enemies and the weaklings who come into your path. The fist does the talk for you and you're not afraid of a scuffle, even if it costs you your life. The Orcs are at the top of Greenskin hierarhcy and 'working' isn't a word in their vocabulary.

>A Goblin. Small, cunning and cowardly. While your larger cousins prefer a more direct approach to enemies, you're a proper cutthroat, often ending your rivals with a knife in the back. You're a bit brighter in the head and that allows you conceive more complex plans which aren't just roaring and headbutting... But they're still part of the plan. Even if Goblins are smarter than their bigger brothers, their cowardly nature and scrawny physique makes them the workforce of most Greenskin Clans.
>>
>>2644386
>An Orc. Big, brutish and thick in the skull. Every day is a fight for you and a day without fighting is a day spent mucking about. Nothing makes you grin more than stomping on your enemies and the weaklings who come into your path. The fist does the talk for you and you're not afraid of a scuffle, even if it costs you your life. The Orcs are at the top of Greenskin hierarhcy and 'working' isn't a word in their vocabulary.
>’ERE WE GO
>>
>An Orc
>>
>>2644386
>>An Orc. Big, brutish and thick in the skull. Every day is a fight for you and a day without fighting is a day spent mucking about. Nothing makes you grin more than stomping on your enemies and the weaklings who come into your path. The fist does the talk for you and you're not afraid of a scuffle, even if it costs you your life. The Orcs are at the top of Greenskin hierarhcy and 'working' isn't a word in their vocabulary.
Lets stomp som gits
>>
>>2644405
>>2644398
>>2644397
Looks like Orc it is. Writing.
>>
>>2644409
Hey OP mind throwing on a name and a trip for convenience sake?
>>
File: Standard_orc.png (306 KB, 310x466)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
An Orc. You love to fight. Even a minor insult can send your fists and choppers flying. If you aren't fighting, you're either drinking grog, sleeping or lying dead in a ditch. But that's enough introducing. Let's see where you are...

Thonk. Thonk. Thonk.

"WAKE UP YA ZOGGIN' GIT!" BAMP

You open your red beady eyes and rub your aching and ringing head. Aching from the brawl last night and ringing from the fist which just collided with your head. You straighten yourself out and give a growl to the idiotic git which just disturbed your sleep. In most cases, you would already be on top of the bastard, pummeling his head in the ground while laughing. But not in this one. The growl never developed in a full-on yell because the Orc infront of you was Grod, one of the Boss' enforcers and the leader of the warband you're part of. He bares his back teeth in a cruel smile and your violent complain devolves into a simple grunt. "Git yer fings an' get to da campfire. We be goin' to krump some 'ummies" he commands and you comply, picking up your rusty chopper and simple board shield. You sling on your chest piece made from rusty metal and wood. For a split second, you imagine the chopper lodged in his face. It will happen. One day.

As you walk out of the stinking tent, there are already multiple orcs gathered around the campfire and there are several more joining them, you included. The scorching sun has already risen over the horizon and it's bathing the camp and surrounding lands in a reddish hue. Reminds you of blood. A good sign.

"Alroight boyz, da boss said we need ta 'it da 'umies." Several Orcs, 30 of them, you included, listen to Grod babble about the plan. "Dere be a lil' kamp o' dem over da river. Dey be lookin' fer shiny bitz in da hillz. 'e wants some o' dose bitz an' some new slaves. So don' butcher 'em all" A part of the crowd raise their voices in complaint but they die of quickly after a solid glance and a grip on his shiny axe puts them in their place. You want that axe. "We be goin' soon so stop muckin' 'bout an' git prepared".

As you were just about to sit down and inspect your chopper, you hear a familiar voice call out.

"Oi!"

>Give me a name

(Also, don't expect too much from this quest. Just wanted to see if I can actually write a quest worthy of a read. English isn't my native language so errors could be encountered and you can freely criticize me for it.)
>>
>>2644487

>Nokgutz 'Ardhead
>>
>>2644487
>GROM
>>
>>2644487
>>2644492
Dis git gets wat a propar Ork name be like.
>>
>>2644492
Diz ‘z a propa name
>>
>>2644492
>>2644494
>>2644501
Nokgutz 'Ardhead. Proper orcy name. Writing!
>>
>>2644492
Roight orky.
>>
>>2644509
pst OP. Its Ork with a K in Warhammer. Never with a C, those are those pansy Tolkin gits.
>>
>>2644523
That's only in 40k, despite my own spelling. Orc is fine in Fantasy.
>>
>>2644523
Ork with a K is for 40K ya git!
>>
>>2644527
>>2644524
Oh, my bad. Most of my knowlege is 40k, so I kinda just assumed. Nevermind then.
>>
File: 5864548475_c165e73279_b.jpg (642 KB, 1024x576)
642 KB
642 KB JPG
"Oi! Nokgutz!"

You raise your head, your eyes focusing on the Orc calling out your name. Drig. A cocky newcomer to the tribe. He has already started quite a few fights, most of which he won. Not as much as yourself of course but still impressive for a newling.

You snort like a boar, returning to your chopper. "Wot ya want, ya skummy git?" You spit out your words. Really, this worm isn't even worth your time.

"Oh, nuffin', just wanted ta tell ya 'ow lousy yer foight last noight was!" You feel your vein bulge on your forehead. A little group of Orcs has already gathered, forming a ring around you and Drig whose around eight feet away from you. You rise up with an angry voice "Wot did ye just say y-"

"Ye were so lousy, dat I wondered why dey call ye 'Ardhead!" He turns around to some of the Orcs and yells "Dey shuld call ye Snottie cuz yer weaker den a bloody Gobbo!" Some of the Orcs on his side cheer him on while those on your side throw insults back. You don't care. You're already charging him and not even Gork himself could stop you.

You...
>Throw down your chopper and fight him with your fists! A good bludgeoning should teach the worm a lesson. (Your reputation won't change much but Grod won't get pissed.)
>You'll chop the bastard to bits. No one insults you and walks out alive! (Your reputation will rise a bit more and other Orcs will fear and respect you more. A pretty good chance Grod will get pissed.)
>>
>>2644555
>You'll chop the bastard to bits. No one insults you and walks out alive! (Your reputation will rise a bit more and other Orcs will fear and respect you more. A pretty good chance Grod will get pissed.)
>>
>>2644555
If youre letting write ins
>Make like ya dropping yer choppa ba then chop em up good when he ain't expectin' it. Brutally kunnin dat is
>>
>>2644555
>>Throw down your chopper and fight him with your fists! A good bludgeoning should teach the worm a lesson. (Your reputation won't change much but Grod won't get pissed.)

Time to show him the reason why we call 'Ardhead by giving him a proper headbutting.
>>
I'm gonna go eat something. I'll probably come back in about 20-30 min, probably enough time for this vote to be decided. I'll be right back boyz.
>>
>>2644555
>>You'll chop the bastard to bits. No one insults you and walks out alive! (Your reputation will rise a bit more and other Orcs will fear and respect you more. A pretty good chance Grod will get pissed.)
>>
>>2644609
>>2644560
>Kill

Roll me a 1d100. Bo3 becuase I didn't plan anything of this, so this how the combat will work for now.
>>2644565
Also, I will probably gonna have write-ins. Good thing you reminded me.
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>2644637
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>2644639
I'll show you a propa orcy roll ya git
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>2644642
You sure about that?
>>
File: 1508947280935.png (349 KB, 2190x956)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
>>2644639
>>2644642
>>2644643
The DC was 60. Also, pic related.
>>
>>2644643
>when your mucking about with da Boyz and a black orc shows up
>>
Drig turns his head around and sees your charging form. He raises his own rusty chopper over his head to meet your overhead slash, the momento of the charge pushing him back. You jump back from him and a real ring forms around you two. You circle each other, baring crooked teeth and snarling like wild beasts.

The Orcs around you cheer, some uttering your name while others shout out Drig's. You lock eyes with Drig, both of your eyes smoldering with ambition and rage.

In your rage, you haven't picked up your shield but you don't mind. You will show him and the lads the guts prominent in your name. You step out and swing a slash which is dodged by Drig. However, you let the slash carry you and you deliver a hard fist to Drigs face. He stumbles to the side, spitting out a part of a broken tooth. You grin, a gesture which enrages the young Orc. He charges you with the same move you attacked him but you notice his other hand going for something. When your choppers connect, you see a flash in his other hand going straight into your gut. Your own arm snaps out, catching his clutched fist.

He looks at his hands with raised eyebrows and swallows a lump.

"Oi, me eyes are up 'ere git!" The second he gazes at you, a headbutt is delivered to his snout. He stumbles back but you give him no quarter. The sword's hilt connects with one side of his face and then the other. He falls on his knees infront of you, blood dripping from his face.

"NOW!" You raise your hands. " 'O HAS DA 'ARDEST 'EAD?!"

"NOKGUTZ! NOKGUTZ! NOKGUTZ!" Yell the Orcs, the fever of the battle intoxicating them.

You suck in the gratulations like a sponge sucking in water.

"Now..." You turn to Drig and lower your head a bit. "Wot did ye say 'bout me again?"

"N-nuffin'... Yer da bettah O-orc Nokgutz... I-i-i won't zog wiff ya again..."

"Oh, you won't..." You say while a malicious smile glows on your face. "W-wot..." Mutters Drig.

"I'm givin' ya a new name Drig!" You proclaim and put a finger to your chin. " 'Ow about... No Gutz..."

"N-n-n...." His words are choked out when your rusty cleaver enters his stomach, his guts spilling out. He kneels there, holding them. You're sick of him. You take him by the collar and headbutt him again, a loud CRACK echoing through the camp. He falls over in his intrails, dead. Wait, echo?

And that's when you see an angered Grod, stomping over to you, rows of silenced Orcs making place for him. You're pretty sure you saw steam coming out of his nose.

>Roll me a 1d20
DC:18
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>2644741
rollin'
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>2644741
I'm sure this can't go poorly for us
>>
>>2644742
>>2644751

>5 and 5

By Gork and Mork...
>>
File: 1510972034125.jpg (73 KB, 476x349)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>2644742
>>2644751
>>
File: 295.jpg (128 KB, 1125x765)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>2644754
>>2644759
What are you waiting for, there is still one roll.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>2644741
GORK WITNESS ME
OR WUZ IT MORK?
>>
>>2644765
>>2644754
>>2644751
Gonna write up this post. Will see if there will be more of them tonight or if I will continue it tommorow.
>>
>>2644765
>>2644742
>>2644751
Lousy gitz...
>>
>>2644765
Ya see, this is what happens when the boyz' fightiness gets too low. They begin picking fights with one another. Our Warboss must be some lousy snotling if he won't let his boyz satisfy the need for slaughter.
>>
>>2644773
It was all dat fancy humee talk of "taken em alive"
>>
This is a familiar situation. You were always pretty brutal in quarrels and most of your knocked out opponents never rose to their feet again. In most cases, Grod doesn't give a Squigs arse about you. But the Boss ordered a raid and instead of preparing, you end up gutting one of the raiders like a fish.

You really don't see a reason to get angry about it. It's proper Orcy behaviour after all! And you think most of your fellow Orcs think the same. Then again, getting angry without a reason is a pretty Orcy thing to do too. Something what Grod is doing right now. So, it's no suprise that the first thing Grod does is knocking you over with a powerful right hook.

BAM. BRAM. CRACK. TRUSH. BUM. BAMP.

And many more noises are heard while Grod beats you up. Some of the hits end up straight into your nogging. Most of Orcs' brains would already be splattered over the dusty floor. But you're not like the other ones. You're not called 'Ardhead without a reason.

After getting the dung walloped out of you, everything passes in a haze. The band leaves the camp to go into the raid, a bunch of Gobbos carry you back to the tent. They don't try snatching anything from you. They're scared of ending up as Drig.

You lay on the "bed", a hide roll which stinks like grog and urine. Homey.

While you're unconcious, you dream. Green stars shwirl around you, combining together and forming a picture which hammers itself into your head like a nail does into a board.

What do you see?

>...A great dust raised by the feet of Greenskins and Beasts travels through an arid and dry land. A great Boar leads them.
>...An ancient ruin lays desecrated, the masterwork statues furnishing its halls twisted into the visages of primal Gods. A bestial King sits upon a throne.
>>
>>2644867
>>...A great dust raised by the feet of Greenskins and Beasts travels through an arid and dry land. A great Boar leads them.
>>
>>2644867
>...A great dust raised by the feet of Greenskins and Beasts travelling through an arid and dry land. A great Boar leads them.*

This will be the last post for tonight. I'll probably continue this on Friday, considering my busy schedule tommorow. Also, leave your thoughts in the thread. Where can I improve? What do you want to see? How does Nokgutz look like? Etc. See ya soon ladz!
>>
File: oOXDJDU.jpg (181 KB, 358x500)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>hurr durr wurrhummurr
Go die in every fire.
>>
>>2644875
He looks proper orcy, more so now after that walloping
>>
>>2644867

>>...A great dust raised by the feet of Greenskins and Beasts travels through an arid and dry land. A great Boar leads them.
>>
>>2644867
>..An ancient ruin lays desecrated, the masterwork statues furnishing its halls twisted into the visages of primal Gods. A bestial King sits upon a throne.
>>
>>2644867
>...An ancient ruin lays desecrated, the masterwork statues furnishing its halls twisted into the visages of primal Gods. A bestial King sits upon a throne.
>>
>>2644867
>>
>>2644867
>...A great dust raised by the feet of Geenskins and Beasts travel through a dry and arid land. A Great Boar leads them.
>>
By Gork and Mork pls dont die
>>
>>2644867
>...A great dust raised by the feet of Greenskins and Beasts travels through an arid and dry land. A great Boar leads them.

Letz start date biggist meansist, gutz rippinest WAAAAAAGH! Da badlandz evah seen!

Also if we're planning insubordination and takin da bosses axe, I do believe we're gonna get bigga and arder in that gitz absence. Doubly so after beating the shit out of that other git.

Finally, I vote for having a small secondary set of tusk behind the two main ones.
>>
>>2644867
>>
Your favourite green QM is back! It seems that the Badlands win as our starting position.

Writing!

>>2647587
It takes more than a busy schedule to kill me anon.
>>
File: Ork.png (706 KB, 527x780)
706 KB
706 KB PNG
You see it.

A great cloud of dust which swallows all in its way. Mad cackling and barbarian hollering pierces your ear drums, the authors of these magnificent sounds hidden in the suffocating mist. But one thing cannot be hidden. Red, glowing eyes. Like two bloody stars, they stand out in the airborne dirt. Wherever they gaze, the horde follows and destroys. You should be afraid. You should cower and kneel before them. Yet, they seem so familiar.

[red][b]They seem like a mirror.[/b][/red]

An Orc doesn't cry. When gutted and smashed, he doesn't cry. He only cares for himself, the death of those 'close' to him are nothing but a minor annoyance. But a single tear rolls down your scarred cheek. And how could you stop it after seeing such a beautiful display of violence, bloodletting and pure bliss.

How could you stop it when you know that you're behind those eyes.

[1/2]
>>
File: orc-camp.jpg (457 KB, 1200x837)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
You wake up. Your head is aching. Again. You touch your face and feel the new scar tissue given to you by Grod. You mutter a curse and promise to yourself that you will get your revenge. You look around and find your gear, strapping it on with a dismisive grunt. You want better armour and a sharper chopper.

You move the flap of the tent with your arm and walk out, the sun rays hitting you in the eyes. The sun still hasn't reached its zenith, meaning that you've been unconcious for several hours. Less than the last time. You're getting better at this.

There is still a few hours left before Grod and the boys come back, leaving you with some choices on how to spend your time. You could...

>Go talk with the Shaman about your dream. You really hope he doesn't blow your head up.
>You saw a group of Goblins roam around. Go torture them a bit for banter.
>You saw a couple of other Orcs cheer something on. See what's it all about.
>Write-In
>>
>>2648117
>>You saw a couple of other Orcs cheer something on. See what's it all about.
>>
>>2648117
>>
Let's find out
>>
>>2648117
>>Go talk with the Shaman about your dream. You really hope he doesn't blow your head up.
>>
>>2648139
>>2648142
>>2648149
Hanging out with the boyz. Writing!
>>
File: Faceeater_Squig.jpg (94 KB, 465x537)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
You were thinking about talking with the Shaman Bidrag about your dream. Your memory of it was a bit fuzzy and the things you do remember aren't really clear to your dim mind. But the cheering and yelling of Orcs attracts your attention and you remember the fact that Bidrag is mad like a burning Squig and most of the boys stay far away from his hut. Has something to do with exploding and brain splattering.

After pushing yourself between rows of Orcs, you finally see the reason of their excitment.

A face-eating contest.

You see the Orc and a Face-Eater Squig have a fierce competition in who will rip each others face off. The Squig look like a wormy snake with a giant maw filled to the brim with needle-sharp teeth.

They snap wildly with their jaws, taunting each other with their grizzly chompers. The Orc lets his tongue roll out of his mouth, using it as bait for the angry critter. The Squig falls for it and goes for the slippery organ but the Orc pulls back in the last second and chomps his jaws around the Squigs neck, ripping his head off and chewing it like a morsel.

The Orc rises triumphantly, waving the decapitated squig and spreading its blood all over the crowd. He yells, the boys yell and even you lt out a satisfied shout. Maybe you could try it yourself...

>Try yourself out. It's a prestigious thing to win against a Face-Eater. (You'll gain more respect from the other Orcs.)
>You won't loose your tongue over a stupid game. (You gain nothing)
>Write-In
>>
>>2648206

>Youconsider making a betta' chopper from the dead bleedin' mut. You wait for the other Orcs to clear the area. You then waddle to the bleeding head of da' Squig and bring it back to your pallet
>>
>>2648206
This is dumb but also orcy
>>
>>2648219
The thing is, this is a face eating contest. The Squig lost. So... Not much of a head left.
>>
>>2648206

This >>2648219
>>
>>2648219
>>2648238
If this gets enough votes, I'll use it. It's a pretty good idea when I think about it.
>>
>>2648219
+1 for squiq choppa
>>
>>2648244
are we an ork with a low tech level or are we an orc
>>
>>2648260
You're the usual good ol' Orc, not the Savage kind. But that doesn't stop you from using the teeth as additional choppy bits.
>>
>>2648219
>>2648238
>>2648249
Making your chopper more choppy wins. I'm going to write this post up and then return after an hour.
>>
>>2648334
MUG RAH!
>>
File: Something like this.png (34 KB, 310x200)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
The cheering Orc stops for a second, a droplets of blood coming out of his mouth. He starts coughing heavily and after a few vomiting motions, he spits out a large ball of fleshy mush with countless teeth jutting out it. After seeing those meat piercing bones, an idea flashes in your head.

The winning Orc and most of the boys leave the place to go celebrate with grog and brawling. After the scene was clear, you go to the pile of teeth and pick them up, thinking how you can actually use them to improve your rusty sword. You sit down and pull out your chopper. You look at it and then look at the bones. You look back at the sword. You look back at the bones. You realize you don't know [i]how[/i] to make it choppier. You start to think again, the rusty gears in your head starting to turn. And then, another great idea.

You need a Gobbo to do it for you!

You rise up and start thinking where to get one...
>Go ask Kraft-Handz, the Goblin who makes most of the armour and weapons of the Boss and his lieutenants. Only the Boss is allowed to hit him. (Kraft-Handz doesn't take orders from lesser Orcs and if he does, he will ask for a favour.)
>Go grab a Goblin from the sidelines. (It's really easy to do but the chances that he will know how to do something with it varies.)
>>
>>2648385
>Go grab a Goblin from the sidelines.
Lets try and get ourselves a personal gobbo to do shit for us.
>>
>>2648385

I want a Goblin Bitch
>>
>>2648385

And also his new name shall be Sniksnot even he like it or not.
>>
>>2648385
>Go grab a Goblin from the sidelines. (It's really easy to do but the chances that he will know how to do something with it varies.)
>>
>>2648406
I dig the name
>>
Go grab a Goblin from the sidelines.

WELL CALLZ HIM GOBBY
>>
Well, just realized text formating doesn't work because I changed my IP. Doesn't matter.

One Gobbo slave coming right up!
>>
File: Goblin_Warrior.png (349 KB, 319x479)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
You could go to Kraft-Handz. He's a talented Gobbo but his more full of himself than Grom the Paunch and the fact that you can't break his arm for it makes you mad. Therefore, a regular Goblin will do just fine.

You roam the camp for a while, looking around for a suitable Gob to fulfill your wish. You look into their tent, its entirety stuffed with the green wretches. Most of them don't look too promising to you. You get the bubbling need to crush one of them under your foot for being such failures. But you do spot something interesting.

You see one of the Goblins tying a sharp metal shard to a stick, creating a shiv with it. He than proceed to brutally shank a nearby git with it. Seems promising enough.

You make your way to him, Goblins making path for you, too scared of your large frame. Cowardly bunch.

"Oi." You call out. "Wot?! Ya want som' y-y..." The Goblin turns his head to threaten you but his wide eyes and hanging jaw tell you he has changed his mind. You grab him by the throat and start marching back to the tent. Some Orcs give you a glance or two but seeing an Orc bully a Goblin is nothing weird. After all, they're there to be bullied.

You enter the tent and throw him on the ground. The few Orcs in the tent are sleeping their wounds or hangover off, the ruckus you cause doing nothing to their steadfast sleep.
The Goblin coughs heavily, taking in deep whiffs of air. It's a pathetic creature, scrawnier than the rest of his brethren. It wears nothing but a dirty rag which covers his crotch. Pathetic.

You throw the teeth and chopper infront of him, his eyes first looking at them and then at you in an inquisitory way.

"Work." You command. "W-wot?" It replies with a tint of panic in his voice.

"Make da chopper more choppy, ya gobbo git before I smack yer teef outta yer 'ead. Got it?" The Goblin looks at you with an even more confused look.

You grunt and grab his nose, applying pressure. "Now or I'll crack yer sniffah in a 'undred bitz." He flails with his limbs and you let him fall on the floor. You then sit on the floor and look at him with peering eyes. The Goblin nervously picks up the materials...

>Roll me an 1d20
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>2648582
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>2648582
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>2648582
>>
>>2648589
>>2648592
>>2648632
You got yourself a keeper ladz. Writing.
>>
The Goblin looks at the stuff in front of him, chittering with his teeth and throwing worried glances at you. "Fink ya git, fink..." He mutters while slapping his head. After a couple of minutes, you start being sick of him and think about snapping his neck and getting a new one. The Goblin notices your changing mood and freezes up. He then grins to himself and whispers "I got it!"

"Ey, look over dere!" The Gob yells and you turn your head to the place where his boney finger points. It's nothing. Realizing your mistake, you turn to the git only to find him long gone. Together with your stuff. You hear the flaps fly open and come back into their original position with a light "woosh".

You launch yourself with tremendous speed out of the tent, looking everywhere in an angry frenzy. You don't see him. He's nowhere to be seen. The veins in your head bulge and you instinctively start to grind your teeth. You start running around the camp, trying to find him...

You're in big trouble. Really big trouble. You got snatched by a brutish Orc and you just stole his chopper. You're running while balancing it and a ton of teeth. The Orc ordered you to make the chopper better. He saw your knack for crafting. But you can't craft without tools. Mork, you really hope he doesn't crush your skull when he sees you again...

You breath heavily, tired of all the running around after the thief. You want to yell all matter of curses but that would attract attention. And you don't want the others to know that you got tricked by a Gobbo of all things.

And that's when you see him, standing right there, on the pathway which cuts through the camp. You reclaim your senses and march straight to him, balling up your fist, ready to smash his skull. You come a feet away from him and ready your punch. Before it could strike true, he shakily raises something.

Your chopper. Cleaned, sharpened and upgraded. The teeth have been hollowed at the bottom, creating a slot which let him slip it on the other side of the cleaver and bolt it together. You take it and inspect it. You run your finger on the tooth and it cuts you. Impressive.

The Goblin is holding his eyes closed, shaking in the place and still expecting to be hit.

"Good job ya git. Ye Gobbos ain't as useless as I thought." He slowly opens his eye and smiles, showing his pointed teeth. You smack him over the head and he falls down. "Yer still a zoggin' Gobbo who ran. Next time I'll break yer spine."

You ogle the sword while laying on the bed roll, your unconcious slave laying near you. You grin. This is going better than expected. Your sword is better and the slave which made it will surely make you even more gear in the future.

The future where you're the Boss.

The sun has left its zenith and it's coming to it's fall. You hear marching feet.

Grod is back.

(I'll end today's session here. Feels like I rushed this post a bit. See ya tommorow.)
>>
>>2649014
If he says the raid failed the future is now.
>>
>>2650190
>be green back nobodywith 1 goblin slave
>challenge the blackorc warboss to a fight for the entire warparty

lel, one of his lieutenants will challenge him probably
>>
>>2651508
I wrote Grod. He's your regular Orc but he's a bit bigger than you and has better gear. You're part of a rather small clan (around 200 Orcs) meaning that almost all of your members are regular Orcs. Hell, even your Boss is just a regular Orc but he pretty big (not the size of a Big 'Un in a larger horde but he's still a pretty big guy).

Maybe I didn't define it enough to notice that it was only a small raiding party sent.

Roll me a 1d20
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>2651543
Rolling
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>2651543
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>2651543
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>2651543
>>
>>2651573
Grod didn't have such a nice time.
>>
>>2651590
He must be a zoggin pansy
>>
Oh, fuck. Something came up anons. Sorry to ditch you here now, I'll write up a post when I come back after like 2 hours. I'll apologize myself once again.
>>
File: Wounded orc.jpg (400 KB, 800x600)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
You and countless other boys stand around the gate, distanced from it in the form of a horse shoe. From the 30 Orcs which went into the raid, only 5, including Grod, have returned to the camp and they look beaten.

You look at Grod, you look at the wounds between his armour. He's defiant, he doesn't look at the floor nor does he stumble. He fears showing weakness because weakness means your death in Greenskin society. But he can't hide it forever. You already notice this crack in the dam and the othes ones will notice it too.

But the underlings aren't the only threat. His mistake was a large one and the Boss will gladly punish him for good. After he's gone, the battle for his position will begin.

This is your chance. This is your chance to rise up the ranks and get your revenge. You grip your sword harder and grin, breathing heavily through your nostrils.

You will...
>Challenge him right here and now. (Grod is wounded but dont underestimate him. An Orc is only defeated when he's dead and while the wounds have slowed him down, the skill and gear is still there. Defeat him here and you will surely become his heir. Fail and you will die.)
>Wait for the Boss to punish him. You'll mop after him. (The Boss will most likely crush Drog, leaving the position for the strongest candidate. You will face lesser Orcs but they will all be ready and multiple. The multiple heads you'll leave will be a grim reminder to the rest of the mob.)
>>
>>2651998
>Challenge him right here and now. (Grod is wounded but dont underestimate him. An Orc is only defeated when he's dead and while the wounds have slowed him down, the skill and gear is still there. Defeat him here and you will surely become his heir. Fail and you will die.)
>>
Aaaaaand, I'm dead tired. It's late and the activity which took up my time killed me. I was expecting to write up more but this will need to do. Tommorow will be more active and combat filled. Or else I'm not the Boss of this Quest. Good night ladz.
>>
>>2651998
insult him, provoke him to attack YOU, make boasts about how they failed because you weren't there to carry the day. Got to be kunnin', we may not be the only orc seeing this as an opportunity to move up, if we simply charge him others may join in and it can turn into a slog.
>>
>>2651998
Greet him with your choppa in hand.
"Where's da lootz boss? Looks ta me ya loss 'ore out there than ya 'ame back wit! What happened ya lousy excuse fer a grot, try'n ta bees sneaky loik again an git spotted fore ya can krump a singul skull wit dat big choppa? Youz so's unorcy ya's don'ts deserve dat choppa!"

Because we've been wanting insubordination and did do some fighting we have grown a bit right? cause weapon wise I'm confident but the size does matter when your greenskin.
>>
>>2652031
Yea, that's what's usually considered by challenging.
>>2652116
Yes, you're one of the bigger Orcs in your little raid party but considerig the size of the tribe, the size difference between you and Grod isnt' the biggest (around half a head) but the size difference between you and the Boss are pretty large.
>>
>>2652142
Since we're fighting grod I'd say that size difference is perfect if we're using a sword choppa to an axe choppa.
>>
>>2652150
Yes. And one side of your chopper is covered in teeth like a comb. Perfect for trapping his axe and disarming. But then again, the same thing can happen to you. Well, I'm off to sleep. G'night.
>>
>>2651998
>Wait for the Boss to punish him. You'll mop after him. (The Boss will most likely crush Drog, leaving the position for the strongest candidate. You will face lesser Orcs but they will all be ready and multiple. The multiple heads you'll leave will be a grim reminder to the rest of the mob.)
WEz cant take over ourselves.WE leave too many other boys wanting our postition when we are wounded after the foigjt.
>>
>>2651998
>>
I need more votes lads.
>>
>>2651998
>>
>>2653913
GOD FUCKING DAMN FIREFOX AUTOMATICALY FILLING THE NAME FIELD JESUS CHRIST
>>
File: 1521650292169.gif (559 KB, 500x423)
559 KB
559 KB GIF
Where's OP?
>>
File: i-have-awoken-19618477.png (160 KB, 500x716)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
>>2652031
>>2652116
>>2653913
Writing.
>>2655027
No more kicking please.
>>
File: orc-warboss-n8a3j.jpg (13 KB, 300x331)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
"GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" You yell out. Every Orc there snaps out of their fascination with Grod's beaten form and turn their head to you. Including Grod, who stares at you with an annoyed look. He knew this would happen.

You start struting near him, Orcs making way for you. A smug grin expands on your face and you raise your hands towards him and the crowd around you.

"Look wot da Squig dragged back! Grod! Wot 'appened?! Ya promised shiny bitz but ye brought bak yerself an' da boyz in bitz!"

The Orcs all nod with their heads, muttering and looking down upon Grod. You see his eye twitch and mouth starting to open. You don't let him.

"Orcs are made fer winnin' ! An' yet, ye got zoggin' smashed! I don't kno' wot's bigger, yer defeat or da tail between yer legs!"

The Orc around you two combust into laughter, the snickering of Goblins joining them to redicule Grod. He grinds his teeth, his eyes glowing with rage.

"Yer no Orc! Yer not even a Snottie! Yer a bloody pink 'umie! An' we cannot 'ave a 'umie lead da boyz!" You raise your arms and proclaim loudly.

"LET A REAL ORC BE BOSS!"

The Orcs cheer and Grod charges, releasing all of his pent up rage. You jump to the side and dodge his attack. Slowly, you start circling each other, the other Orc surrounding the two of you distanced far away.

His nostrils flare. You let out a chuckle. There will be blood.

>Roll me a 1d100
DC: 70
>>
>>2655042
WAAAAGH! (HURRAY!)
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>2655181
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>2655181
Close in quickly! If we can get inside the reach of his axe, we can cut him down with our Choppa!
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>2655193
YOU ZOGGIN FOOL
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>2655181
>>
>>2655200
Good job. Writing.
>>
>>2655214
is it Bo3?
>>
>>2655218
Yep.
>>
It's a tense stand off, two pairs of eyes staring at each other with utmost concetration. And then you rush at each other.

You slash wildy at each other, savage strikes with no finesse, sheer brutal force. His strikes are strong but the wounds he got slowed him down, bringing you on an equal footing. Truly, you chose a perfect moment to challenge him.

The flurry of strikes continues for a time but the first slip happens. You spot blood on his foot. He got founded there, probably shoot by an arrow or bolt. You grin to yourself and charge him with an overhead slash and he lifts his axe to meet your blade. But you change the move a bit. The moment before the two weapons meet, you stomp your foot on his. He yelps, the split second mistake allowing your blade to break through his defence and slash him across the face. He cries out and shoulders you, sending you back and then stumbling a bit back.

He grasps his face and then looks at the fresh blood. He growls and charges back into the fray. You're not falling behind.

>Roll me a 1d100
DC:70
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>2655296
LETS GET THIS ZOGGIN GROT
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>2655296
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>2655296
>>
File: Noice.jpg (3 KB, 116x125)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>2655313
Writing.
>>
>>2655313
WAAAAAAAAAAAGGGH!!!
>>
GORK AND MORK WILL IT!
>>
Drog grabs his axe with both hands, positioning it diagonally behind his head, bent on delivering a hard blow.

You have a crazy idea. A proper idea.

You charge up to him, his axe ready to fall upon your neck. As it was coming, you sidestep going under his swing. As the swing misses you, the world goes slow. His head slowly turns to your moving figure and your reach out. No, it wasn't a punch, you don't have the momentum or power to do it.

You grab his tusk and pull with all your might. You fall flat on your nose. A giant yell of pain rings out. You look at your hand. The whole tusk, crown and root, are there.

You return your gaze to Grod, seeing him nurse his missing tooth. He returns his eyes on you, eyes burning with the hate of a thousand suns.

"I'Z CHEW OFF YER 'EAD, YER RAT!" He yells out with all of his might.

You let out a deep laugh out from your belly and throw the tooth in the air, catching it.

"YE'LL NEED YER TOOF FER IT TO DO IT YA GIT!" You shout back, a wide grin on your face.

He rushes in like a Squig after a tasty Snotling. You prepare...

>Roll me an 1d100
DC:75
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>2655384
WAAAGH
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>2655384
RIPS AND TEAR! HE'S BIG! HE HAS BIG GUTS! RIP AND TEAR HIS GUTS WITH YOUR CHOPPA TEETH!
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>2655384
Lets see if I can pull of another miracle.
>>
File: 1f2.jpg (42 KB, 320x283)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>2655399
He actually did it. The absolute madman. Writing.
>>
>>2655399
AAAAAAAAAAH! RIP AND TEAR!
>>
>>2655409

WRONG SLOGAN YE GROT.
ITS WAAAAAAAAAAGH.
>>
>>2655413
I propose a compromise my good git.
RIP AND WAAAAAAAGH!
>>
You stare at him charge. You can feel something in your muscles. Some feeling of greatness. You feel time slow once again. You take a whiff of air through your nose. You smell blood, grog and piss. You feel happy.

You snap back and begin your counter charge. Both of you yell bloody murder at the top of your lungs. You're intoxicated. You feel something primal in you. Something wanting to come out.

You jump. Drog does a brake on the top of his heels. He's late. In the middle of the jump, you rile back your head and deliver a headbutt against his own nogging.

He stumbles back, holding his ringing head. You run, slap off his hands and grab his head, delivering another one. And another one. And another one. With every hit he lowers himself more to the floor, dazed beyond his mind.

He's on his knees, his eyes barely opened. The slash from before reopens and widens. It oozes thick dark blood. You look at him and ready your blade, the last rays of the sun hitting it.

You swing, the sharp Squig teeth burrying inside of his neck. You start sawing, blood spewing everywhere, painting the dirt in a dark hue. You grip the limping head and pull with all your might, disconnecting it from the spine.

You take a deep breath, your chest expanding. You look at the boys. They look at you. There is silence. You raise the head and proclaim your victory with a great and thunderous:

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

The boys join. They yell out together with you. They chant your name. Nokgutz 'Ardhead. It is heard everyhwere around you, the noise surrounding you and bathing you in glory.

But as fast as it came, it went away at the same speed. You blink in confusion. Where is it? Where is that sweet nectart of victory.

And then you feel it, a shadow looms over you, lit by the warcamps burning torches and fires. You turn around and see the hulking monster. Three heads bigger and built like a wall of muscle scarred skin. Large armour plates cover his body, making him look more iron than flesh. A wicked mace, too large for yourself to handle, is resting on his shoulder. He looks down upon you, red piercing eyes fixated on you and the head in your hand.

You tremble and gawk, swallowing a lump of spit.

It's the Boss.
>>
Aaaaaaand. That's for tonight my boys. I'll continue it tommorow, most likely way earlier. I hope you enjoyed our little fight. As always, you can discuss all kind of things in the thread. See ya and good night.
>>
On one hand, we killed the bosses enforcer, on the other hand, the enforcer lost and proved itself a git, this should save him the trouble of finding a replacement.
>>
Oh Zog
>>
bump
>>
>>2658381
Krump
>>
File: Ork_boy.png (236 KB, 417x366)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
There he stands.

The Boss Rogbrud Ironclawz stands in front of you. You're frozen in your place, staring at the Orc goliath with a closed mouth and a meek expression.

He slowly lowers his head and stares at you and then at the decapitated. He grinds his teeth for a while, like he's thinking about something. He turns his eyes back to you, exhaling through his nose, releasing a cool wind over your face.

"Ye did dis?" His voice booms.

"Ugh..." You blink a few times and then open your mouth, snapping out of your shock. "A-aye! Da git 'ad it comin' Boss!" You proclaim.

He raises to his full height, his gaze not leaving yours. He snorts and lets out a chuckle which evolves into a deep laugh.

"Gud! Oi already thought all o' 'is boyz turned ta zoggin' panzies!"

He turns his back and returns on the same path on which he came, not even glancing back at you.

You stand there. You raise your arms. And you yell like the victor you are. The lads join in and yell with all their might. They swarm you and pick you up in their hands. You're going to have a great zogging time this night.

"Gobbo!" You yell out. Your Goblin perks up from the crowd, almost getting trampled by the crowd of green brutes.

"Y-yes Boss?" He answers weakly, yet you hear him.

"Bring back da loot back to-" You stop yourself and grin a satisfied and smug smile. "To Drog's tent! An' keep som' bitz fer yerself! I'm in a gud mood today! Bahahahahaha!" The Goblin says nothing more and goes to perform his duty.

The Orcs surround you. They all look with utmost expectency at you. "Wot are we gonna do tonight Boss?!" One of them yells out and it's soon followed by approving murmuring and talking.

"Hm, wot are we gonna do..." You scratch your chin, thinking...

>So, how do you want to celebrate your promotion?
>>
>>2658560
Shit, forgot my trip
>>
>>2658560
Lots of grog, lots of fighting(with fists), and feasting on freshly roasted squig meat. Maybe play some games using goblins as projectiles.
>>
>>2658560
Have ALL the boys get ready for some bare nuckle brawling, competition style, losers have to round up the grots. The grots when rounded up will be put to work making or improving the camps weapons and whatever armor we have. A night of bullying the grots into working should be fun!
>>
New thread here boys: >>2644386
>>
File: vO7lRZ7.png (56 KB, 621x702)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>2658620
I'm dumb. Here it is: >>2658575

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.