[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Quests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: UA.png (3.06 MB, 1920x1080)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB PNG
Welcome one and all to UA! You have been accepted to the prestigious hero school!

In this game you will play as students at UA high school (this is some time before the main series. Honestly I like the world of the show but I haven't finished the series yet so :/ ). I’m allowing up to 4 players.

As you sit in your classroom attendance is taken:

(Character sheet template)

Name:

(You have 70 points to allocate among these stats. There is no hard limit on what you can have these at. 8 is considered a normal human)
Strength:
Stamina:
Speed:
Intelligence:
Perception:

Quirk: (use this section to explain your quirk and it’s name.)

Picture:

Costume request:

Bio/physical description:

(I will wait till I have at least 2 players, but I will allow up to 4.)
>>
I reallt don’t like these kind of multiplayer quests.
>>
>>2687109
Then go play something else. I do like them so I'll run them.
>>
Oh great another bnha quest... we really need more of those. Original ideas are overated anyway...
>>
>>2687145
I just decided to make a thread on an anime I liked man. I don't care what other threads exist. I've made fallout and dragon ball games before. Please if you don't like it just go play something else. Just looking for players because I'm trying to have fun DMing.
>>
File: oOXDJDU.jpg (181 KB, 358x500)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
> :/
> fanfiction
>>
>>2687215
>>2687145
>>2687109
What's with all the hate? I made a dragon ball game before and nobody hated on me this much.
>>
>>2687159
>>2687220
When you take about someone else's work that has been done many times of course there are people who aren't gonna like it. I doubt you'd get this "hate" if you had your own original idea for once. Also nobody cares if you ran dragonball thread. I don't know why you thought you should mention it not once but twice

I also think I should mention that this isn't hate. You shouldn't just shrug off people who don't like your fanfiction as haters.

Especially >>2687109

How the fuck was he "hating" on you? Sure it wasn't really necessary but it's far from hate. More like a guy expressing disappointment at something he had hopes for.
>>
>>2687251
the point is you guys are acting like I'm copying someone. I literally only ever post threads on /qst/ I don't play other games. If there is another MHA thread on here I don't know or care. I don't see how this is anymore "fanfiction" than any other quest set in an existing world either. But now my entire game has been ruined because of this arguing that anyone that WOULD want to play is probably turned off by all the fighting.
>>
>>2686908
Is this a Quest format game or a Round Robin format game?
>>
>>2687359
I don't know what Round Robin is. What I do is I have a character sheet for reference of the strengths and weaknesses of yr characters with occasional rolling, but mostly just role play.
>>
>>2687359
If I sort of get what yr saying, uh, you can control the actions of yr characters at your own pace, turns only come into consideration if there's combat. And you will be both working together and against each other depending on what yr doing.
>>
>>2687266
But you're are fucking copying someone. I doubt you created mha. You just looked at something and said "oh that's pretty good. I think I'll use that idea instead of my own".

And the other mha threads are also cancer but they've been around for long enough that it already has an established fanbase so it's better to just ignore them. Trust me if I could stop that cancer before it started I would've.

Also if 3 anonymous people can "destroy" the entire game for people I don't think you were gonna have a very dedicated crowd in the first place. Just saying

I recommend you sit back and think about your own idea for a story of you wanna minimize the hate. Then I could've at least half-respect you but that clearly isn't the case

I'd give this at least 1 thread to prove if it was well written but I don't think I've ever seen a well written multiplayer quest before as they are usually to hectic and even if they do exist they're the exception not the rule. I'm also not a big fan mha so I don't think I'll lose any sleep about losing this shit show
>>
>>2687373
> I’m allowing up to 4 players.
The problem is having anons make characters, just make one main characters all anons have to vote together to decided what to do.
Or it will turn into the gay free form RP
>>
>>2687696
I've ran multi player games before and it's alot of fun actually.
>>
Personally, I have no problem with freeform RPs.

However, our GM here will have to put a lot of work into the world and the way the characters will interact with it and the players to do well.

I would recommend delving deep into the source materiel in order to have a good grasp on the world and characters in it.
>>
>>2687738
That's why it usually isn't a good idea to make fanfiction before the original story is finished. New info could come up at anytime and create many problems

A problem completely averted when you MAKE YOUR OWN ORIGINAL WORK INSTEAD IF RIPPING OFF SOMEONE ELSE'S LIKE A LAZY CUNT
>>
>>2687769

There's not much of a problem with using an already established setting, really.

It's simply that one has to be able to try to put their own original spin on things, to try to branch off and go from there.

It's not the setting that's the problem, it's what one does with it.
>>
>>2687769
I also made it before the series, set in the same world. You're flipping out because I didn't make MHA. It's just a series I really liked. I also like roleplaying games and my multiplayer /qst/ games, so I wanted to have some fun in a world I like.

Now I just gotta wait and hope someone actually wants to play.
>>
File: Joannes_Hopless.png (446 KB, 1500x2281)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
>>2687782

Name: Joannes Valern

(You have 70 points to allocate among these stats. There is no hard limit on what you can have these at. 8 is considered a normal human)
Strength: 15
Stamina: 15
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 15
Perception: 15

Quirk: [Overrun!], alternatively; [Ancestral Contract]. With this mysterious power, Aiton may summon Mercenary Brigands from the ether. They are difficult to control, and violent, necessitating a tight leash. Said Mercenaries are no tougher than the average human. His Quirk bestows very little enhanced strength, speed, or intelligence in comparison to other, more powerful Quirks.

Costume request: A simple medical mask will do. Nothing fancy.

Bio/physical description: A foreigner from overseas, Joannes was quite lucky to be able to attend, with the often poor treatment of non-japanese in the country. Coming from a military family, they moved to Japan so that they could all stay together while his father is stationed here. Rather tall, with black hair, blue eyes, and at a reasonable weight of two hundred and ten pounds. Not the most unique individual, save for his Quirk.
>>
>>2687819
(question just for clarity, are these flesh and blood humans, or more like people made of energy? also I'll try to wait a bit for a second player but I doubt there will be one so I'll probably get started soon)
>>
>>2687840

Flesh and blood. Just as fragile as any other Unpowered individual.
>>
Making a character tomorrow. I saw the thread and now I feel like it
>>
>>2687819
if it's okay with you I'll wait till tomorrow when >>2687853 makes a character. I'd like to at least like to have two players.
>>
>>2687781
There are plenty of problems (especially if you're retarded and didn't even finish the series).

There's the problem with not knowing everything about the world. It's incedibly foggy and vague cause you never know what the original author is thinking so you can't really properly adapt it

And new things can come up at anytime which can create lots of inconsistencies and plot holes

There's also the issue of when someone creates a story most of the time they'll explore or are gonna explore most themes and concepts that involve around that setting, which means that it's that probably gonna recycle themes and story beats which makes it even less original than it already was.

Plus there's those times where the writer completely doesn't understand the aesthetic of the series. Like having quirks that are overly complicated and sound like Jojo stands instead if there usual simplicity

And don't even get me started on using already existing characters. It's lazy, it's boring, and it's kinda cringy to be honest as you don't know everything about that character so you probably have to make stuff up to fill in the gaps while also struggling to keep the original character without opening it up to future plot holes which ends up half-assing the character

And I need to stress how uncreative it is. It's so fucking lazy just to take something and then give it a new paint job and then call it a day. I don't even like mha but I find shit like this sad and cringy

>>2687782
Setting it before the series doesn't really fix any of the bigger problems nor does it make you any less lazy and uncreative.

>>2687819
Are you HopelessQM? Love your work but I gotta say that quirk is very weird. It doesn't fit the aesthetic of mha at all. Seems like something from a completely different series all together imo
>>
>>2687907

...Who's HoplessQM? What quests do they do?
>>
>>2686908
>>2687853
I did it in the end

Name: Elcana

Strength: 20
Stamina: 14
Speed: 20
Intelligence: 10
Perception: 6

Quirk: [Two for One] A quirk that Elcana himself can't comprehend nor control very well, making him seemly quirkless. His ability lets him control someone else's quirk when touching him or her, forcing the victim to manifest the ability or letting Elcana steal it, as long as there is physical contact.

The huge drawback is that he has to understand the other's quirk, what can prove difficult since it means he has to master something that he has never felt before.

Picture:

Costume request: A dark balaclava and a sleeve unitard (yes like a ballerina) with a camo vest on top. Armored gloves and shin guards for figthing and kung fu shoes.

Bio/physical description: Elcana is tall, slim and muscular, given his zealous martial training background. He has been obsessed with spies and ninjas since his youth, so much that he jumped from dojo to dojo trying to become one. He has a bad criminal record for tresspassing, resisting and assault. He's addicted to parkour, covering his face and believing he's doing recon missions.

More than one he has pried his nose in hero affairs, endangering himself and others. The last drop that spilled the glass was that he snuggled into a minor villain's base that dealt with drugs, just when the police alongside a Hero raided the place. He proved himself worthy that time, at least to the eyes of the hero. He escaped convction because the former struk a deal with UA and got him admitted for "outstanding pottencial and capabilities"

Elcana is shortsighted, using contacts over his green eyes when playing hero but glasses most of the time, because he easly gets red eye. His hair thick and disorderly, but he cuts it short since it's a bother. Not much can be said about his face, but he lacks a few teeth thanks to all his fights and has a broken nose.

----------------------

God the character is edgy as fuck. He gives such an odd dude aura...
>>
>>2687927
>>2687894
>>2686908

It doesn't fucking bothers me at all that the quest is set in the UA academia universe and all. Using the rules that are preset in the narrative makes it easier for everyone to understand how to think and act and it's a common ground for everyone.

Also, plot holes and using existing characters is something that lacks meaning or impact, since it's *just* a thread from 4chan. Even better, do not make the quest at UA, in Japan but make it in Mario Town, Nipon. See? Same universe, same rules, but no plotholes nor Cringy Writing that has Characters From the Series.
>>
>>2687928
so you touch them and you can control their quirk and/or use it yourself?

alright I'm gonna add a few caviates to that to make it not to OP: You cannot use or control the quirks of those who's quirks are inherent to their being (Like invisibility or "frog"), and people who are familiar with their own abilities and know your quirk can fight back if you try to control them.

>>2687907
>>2687927
I also agreed that creating people seems a bit much, which is why I suggested making them energy projections of sorts.
>>
>>2687954

Oh no, no. They're not exactly people, per say.

More like... Puppets. Just with flesh and bone instead of wood.
>>
>>2687959
I guess that could work. where exactly does the matter they're made of come from, and what's the limit of how many you can make? It might sound like I"m asking alot of questions, but most of the quirks in the show have some sort of psuedo-"science" behind them (my sweat is made of nitroglycerin, I can turn moisture in the air into water)
>>
>>2687954
yeah, It should be very limited at the start, so we can work with it and make it grow.

The quirk steals another and gives the knowledge to how to use it alongside the power.

So, the endgame is pretty much All for One, minus the huge scale that Quirk has developed over the years. Yep, Elcana is edgy AF. Let's say his mother was raped by All for One, an experiment, a nomu or something.
>>
>>2687974
Dark past and origins shrouded in mistery. I should make it edgier... About his personality, he doesn't say weird stuff, but he secretes weirdness, and not in a comical way
>>
>>2687974
it gives knowledge on how to use it? -_- okay man I'm trying to let you do the "i use other people's powers" but that's a bit much. I'm trying to limit what you can do with this as not to make it OP.
>>
>>2687986
The endgame, the endgame.

Currently, he doesn't understand the quirk at all. He could spark it in a pinch, but not even counciosly.

And
>Knowledge to how to use it
Means that he gets the -Feel- to how to use the quirk. Like he suddenly became able to spit acid but didn't knew how or why. Something like instinct
>>
>>2687973

Limit of five at a time. Ten if he wants to burn himself out in an emergency.

As for what they're made of, it's... Flesh. Bone.

But not quite. Not quite the same as your average human. A little more brittle, a little more malformed. Not perfect. But passable, if that makes sense.

The psuedo-science behind Joannes' Quirk is 'What the fuck is this shit?'

By that, of course, I mean that it spins right into the realm bordering on fiction.

To attempt a reasonable explanation, when he draws on his Quirk, Joannes feels weakened, and just slightly thinner, and lighter.

It seems that he somehow sacrifices his own flesh to bring forth his 'automatons'. After they are dismissed or destroyed, it returns. Pushing himself to make more than he can handle risks his very health.

He draws upon this strange process, and sort of... Molds the Brigands into existence.
>>
>>2688006
The quirk seems ok. The series already has dudes that can clone things or make copies of themselves. Its not like a Fictional Superpower demans an explanation either.

>superman, the flash...

Also ! Good night
>>
>>2688030
>>2688006
>>2687991
Alright I'm gonna say this is good pretty much, I still say you shouldn't know how to use the quirk when you take it, and sort of have to learn how to use it yrself. I will start the game officially tomorrow, goodnight.
>>
>>2688039
Its not like One for All that steals quirks, but its close. I find the condition "On Touch" very restrictive.

Say he is fighting Johannes and is overpowered by the puppets. In the heat of the moment, he touches him and the puppets suddenly dissapear but Joha can bring them back by force.

If Elcana had total control of his Quirk, he could disable Johannes powers and conjure Puppets for himself. And thats where we draw the line of OP
>>
>>2688051
>>2688006
I can play now, and I'm gonna rule Elcana's power like this
>he must touch someone
>he can control that person's use of their quirk, and use it himself
>he can use it the same way they can but has no proficiency in it, as it's new to him.
>>
>>2688246
>they can fight back if they know what you're doing and have good enough control over their own power.
>>
After roll call is taken, the quiet, gaunt-eyed, thin man that had been taken roll speaks.

"Well everyone is here, except your teacher that is...Uh, yeah, I'm not your teacher. She's just running la-"

THERE'S A SMASH! THE WALL OF THE CLASSROOM FACING THE OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING IS BROKEN AND AS THE DUST SETTLES A BULKY WOMAN WITH A RED MOWHAWK IN A SUPER SUIT STANDS WITH HER HANDS AT HER HIPS!

"I AM HERE CLASS! THE BREAKER! THE EXTRODIARY WOMAN! AND I'M HERE TO TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A HERO TOO! BURN YOUR BOOKS BECAUSE I'M A HANDS ON TEACHER!"

The man just silently walks out, Breaker grabs a remote control and presses a button, revealing lockers holding your costumes.

"EVERYONE GRAB YOUR COSTUMES AND MEET ME OUTSIDE! GET READY FOR A FIGHT!!!!"

you hear murmurs from the class "Did she just break the wall?...what about a syllibus?...we havent even been through orientation yet! does she have a gun on her belt?!"
>>
Name: Oscar Igathen

Strength: 10
Stamina: 13
Speed: 15
Intelligence: 12
Perception: 20

Quirk: Flying Fox. A mutant bat quirk has leathery arm wings that allow flight connected at the hand and shoulder that can fold in a bit. Has a sonic scream/ echolocation and Enhanced bay senses.

Costume request: fire resistant grey cloak, belt with cables carabiners and hooks around it

Bio/physical description:
Short in stature with a dark purple fuzz on his head, his tall bat ears make him seem almost average height. Close to his night shift guard day and a bit of a loner due to his villainous look. Oscar is an outdoorsman who regularly camps overnight in National parks.
>>
>>2688273
this character is 100% acceptable (god, thank you.)
>>
>>2688262
you guys can decide what you want to do now, btw.
>>
>>2688262
Oscar grabs his costume the cloak flapping a bit as he hurriedly follows the big woman “ excuse me Miss is this lesson graded?” Draping the cloak over his shoulders.
>>
>>2688327
"DON'T WORRY ABOUT GRADES, JUST GIVE IT YOU'RE ALL AND PROVE TO ME YOU CAN BE A HERO! NOW GET READY EVERYONE TO FIGHT!!!!" she jumps out of the second story window into the courtyard outside of the school.
>>
File: Hoopz.jpg (21 KB, 400x400)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Name: Jordan Barkley

Strength:22
Stamina:11
Speed:11
Intelligence:18
Perception:8

Quirk: "Time to Slam"
Jordan can charge the air near his hands with kinetic energy and form it into a 'Ball' of sorts. The ball is charged with kinetic power whenever he touches it, but it loses energy when it it outside his reach. The ball will fade into nothingness if outside his grasp for long, at which point he can create another ball. He can not have more than one ball.

Costume request: Shoes that can store and expel kinetic energy on command to improve his jumping height. Preferably the shoes can be recharged by 'dribbling' the kinetic energy infused ball near them. The rest of the costume is an imported Orlando Magic jersey with no modifications.

Bio/physical description: Tall in stature, Jordan looks very much like a typical school athlete. Short black hair and a backwards baseball cap accentuate his often sports affiliated wardrobe.

Jordan loves sports in all forms and relishes the opportunity to improve himself through competition, especially physical.
>>
>>2688353
character accepted.

that is four players though, and we have reached out max.

but I am actually going to bed for the night. the game will begin again with Jordan,Oscar,Elcana, and Joannes at 12 PM EST
>>
>>2688342

Jordan calmly walks over the the lockers without a question and puts on his new shoes. They fit excellently, and the kinetic storage system seems to be fully functional.

"See you dudes on the court!" Jordan exclaims as he tears off his uniform to reveal a Charlotte Hornets jersey underneath. One running jump out the window later finds Jordan plummeting towards the ground from the second story
>>
Fuck me, posted before i was finished

>>2688370
>>2688342

Jordan wasn't worried, not in the slightest. This was one of the oldest tricks in his book. He quickly forms a ball of Orange kinetic energy in his hands and throws it at the rapidly approaching ground. The ball smacks into the earth with a satisfying thunk before rebounding back up at him. His legs connect with the ascending ball and the upward energy of the ball cancels out most of his downward momentum, leaving him to land safely on the ground as if he had only jumped a few feet.

He takes a quick moment to check his new shoes before taking off after his teacher. This place is gonna be a blast.
>>
>>2688342
>>2688374
Seeing the open window Oscar checks his climbing gear belt and taking a moment to feel the breeze glides down to the ground floor
>>
>>2688262
"Does she has a gun on her belt..." mutters Elcana, taken aback by the sudden development.

He lags behind, examining his costume. It's just as he imagined and comes with a belt with many pockets "The fuck..." He exhales.

He dons the suit, and climbs down a window, following the trend of the class.
>>
Sighing, Joannes reaches into his pocket, takes out a medical mask, and ties it on before leaving the classroom.

Through the door, of course. Because it's not like there isn't one. That's what they're meant for, no?
>>
File: Sample Edge 1.jpg (280 KB, 743x968)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>2687928
Found some edge
>>
>>2688651
There is a door. Also the locker with yr costume ha a simple black eye mask like Robin has (that's what they thought you meant by that one line)

Once everyone is gathered and mkdtly in costume, the teacher continues. "ALRIGHT CLASS SINCE THIS IS YOUR FIRST DAY WE NEED TO ESTABLISH...THE PECKING ORDER!!!" She flexes.
>>
>>2688755

"And what exactly does that mean?" The young foreigner questions.
>>
File: Fracture.jpg (68 KB, 500x534)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>2686908
Name: Jonathan Lorsa (Fracture)

Strength: 16
Stamina: 18
Speed: 16
Perception: 10

Quirk: Mirror Mirror
(Fracture can absorb and return energy applied to him, but only as long as he can take the hit)

Costume Request: Blue combat harness with silver lines (See Picture but with blonde hair and a lot younger)

Physical: Well built with blonde strait hair. About 5'11, who enjoys martial arts.
>>
>>2688755
Oscar shifts his feet enveloped by the cloak “well I guess it had to happen sooner or later”
>>
>>2688755
"Do we get to eat?" Snickers Elcana
>>
>>2688789
No you can't play. We already have 4 players. Sorry.

>>2688768
>>2688790
>>2688791
"MAN, CLASS CONFUSED AS ALWAYS! WELL THIS IS HOW IT GOES! IN A PACK THERES ALWAYS THOSE ON TOP AND THOSE ON THE BOTTOM! WERE GONNA FOGURE THAT OUT HERE AND NOW! NOW OBVIOUSLY IM TOP GOD BUT AS FOR THE REST OF YOU, HERES HOW IT GOES! YOU'RE GONNA FIGHT IT OUT! LAST ONE STANDING IS ON TOP, ANYONE YOU TAKE OUT ON YOUR WAY IS BELOW YOU! GOT THAT?! YOU HAVE ONE MINUTE TO DISPERSE, AFTER THAT THE FREE FOR ALL IS ON!" She pauses for a moment "AND STAY ON SCHOOL GROUNDS! EVERYONE READY?!"
>>
>>2688811
*Top dog.shes not THAT full of herself.
>>
>>2688814
No no she's top dog alright.
>>
>>2688811

"This is actually really stupid." Joannes mutters, moving off to the side and readying his... Quirk.
>>
>>2688811
Elcana rushes back inside the school.
>>
>>2688811
“Does that mean you are also fighting Miss?” Asking as he starts stretching his wings out.

Also are we waiting on our 4th player or are we moving ahead?
>>
The class disperses

>>2688826
If you don't go anywhere and just summon some soldires than you notice a boy in a black costume standing in front of the teacher, crossing his arms, looking impatient.

>>2688848
You and about 4 others have the same idea. Though most are trying to hide in lockers and closets.
>>
>>2688861
"LIKE I SAID, IM TOP DOG, THIS IS A TEST FOR THE PUPS"

The boy in the black costume looks over at you "yeah, it's pretty obvious what she's doing. That's why I'm just waiting for the timer to stop"

Yeah if everyone else is here I'll continue without him
>>
>>2688863
"Shet, no good. I should be the only one hiding" Elcana starts to climb the wall to the roof, instead of going inside the school.

"Just a little more time..." he mutters.
>>
The timer is running short, you all have one more post to decide what your doing.

>>2688871
You reach the roof of the building and see a roof entrance, and two delinquents smoking. They see you and start freaking out. Seems that in costume they think you're a real hero.
>>
>>2688869
“Well might as well play along” flapping his wings he looks for a good dark spot on the roof he can hang on
>>
>>2688881
Check Them
>>
>>2688871
Oh wait, you didn't actually put on yr costume, you just put on a medical mask. Sorry.

>>2688883
Well it's sunny out. When you get to the roof you see your classmate,Elcana, and two delinquents who are running back into the school.

(Wait for the other player to post, then the timer will stop and it will be on)
>>
File: Brigands!.jpg (53 KB, 600x600)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Raising his arms to the sky, a look of agony momentarily crosses his face, but it's gone so fast it's debatable if it was there at all.

From out of the very air itself, five figures manifest!

Brigands! with cruel scowls and brutal implements of violence! Five in all, growling and hissing, they stand in front of Joannes, seemingly barely restrained.
>>
File: 0d6.png (595 KB, 600x597)
595 KB
595 KB PNG
>>2688890
>>2688881
>>
>>2688869
I don't think i'll be able to do scheduled playtimes like this (i thought this was going to be more freeform with when posting was expected), please continue on without me.
>>
>>2688896
>>2688890
>>2688883
A buzzer goes off all over the school "TIME'S U-" breaker immediately starts getting barraged by the kid in the black shit before anyone can even realize what's going on. He's moving so fast you literally can't tell where all of his limbs are at a given time, he's an absolute blur.
>>
>>2688881
"Even a school of heroes has delincuents!?" The "real hero" exclaims in surprise. "I like your style, I am, uh, Ninja?. If you excuse me..."

He drops down on all fours and surveis the ground, amazed by the Brigands that appeared out of nowhere.
>>
>>2688906

With a bellow, Joannes orders the Brigands in a defensive formation in front of him.

Any who get too close are warded off by blasts from blunderbusses, flashing knives the size of shortswords, or whipped at with a cat o' nine tails laden with barbs.

The Brigands don't seem hesitant to give a few wounds.
>>
>>2688910
>>2688913
Just to make sure Elcana is on the roof with Oscar, and joannes is in the courtysrd with the teacher and the fast dude, correct?
>>
>>2688906
Launching off the roof and circling Oscar begins to look for stragglers to swoop apon
>>
>>2688921
There's one kid who seems to be just casually walking towards the baseball court, in purple riot gear.
>>
>>2688811
If the Hoopz guy is dropping out can I drop in?
>>
>>2688931
Sure.
>>
>>2688931
I support this boy. Lets continue being the cool four bois
>>
>>2688931
You can so decide where you start because when you dropped in.
>>
>>2688917
Ye
>>
>>2688917

Yes.
>>
>>2688953
>>2688948
Alright, so after Oscar goes off and the one kid is wailing on the teacher. What do you three do?
>>
>>2688929
Going to try for a surprise dive bomb
Loosing a cable ready to capture him with

>>2688931
Welcome New guy
>>
>>2688959

A young man, still pulling on one boot of his costume comes stumbling around the corner. He glances around, before circling towards the kid in the black shirt, hoping his assault on the teacher is keeping his focus elsewhere.
>>
>>2688959
"Ninja" gets restless looking at the fights from above (he's eyesight is bad anyway) and decides to enter the school trought the roof's door, walking very sneaky looking for other students.

When will our stats come into play?
>>
>>2688959

The 'Fusiliers', the blunderbuss armed Brigands, open fire on the teacher and other kid both.

The 'Bloodletter', the big guy with the whip, and the 'Butcherer', the one with the big knives, keep chopping and whipping at anyone who gets close.
>>
>>2688968
*his eyesight* god I am writing horrible today.
>>
>>2688964
Not just a black shirt, a black body suit.

>>2688971
The black blur is easily able to dodge the projectiles. The teacher, however is not so fast. She gets hit but doesn't even get knocked over. "YOU TWO WANNA MESS WITH THE TOP DOG, HUH?" She then begins charging at your little gang, keeping her center of gravity low. Roll a d20 and add 8 for each of your Len who are trying to hold her back, and add for yourself if you wish.

>>2688968 now, roll a d20 and add your perception.

>>2688962
He looks up and jumps out of your way "come on, sneak attacks from the air? No new strategies from you, huh?"
>>
>>2688984
Forgot the roll for the teacher
>>
Rolled 11 + 40 (1d20 + 40)

>>2688989
-_- lowercase d
>>
Rolled 11 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>2688984
Okay, I sneaky sneaky look for trouble inside the school.
>>
Rolled 19 + 16 (1d20 + 16)

>>2688984

Growling, the Bloodletter unsheathes a flintlock pistol and blasts her right in the center of mass, while the Butcherer flings himself onto the Hero's back and starts slicing.

The Fusiliers just keep blasting away at anyone and everyone in sight.
>>
>>2688996
I don't wanna mess around with those Brigands no more
>>
>>2688984
Fracture is going to wait till the teacher strikes towards the Black body suit guy, and then launch a high kick towards the center of the black blur.
>>
>>2688984
“Hey It’s a classic for a reason”
Going to attempt to attack hiding the strike with the cloak.
>>
Everybody! While we wait, let's think of a soundtrack for each of your characters.
>>
>>2689033

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhVix2wgDD4
>>
>>2689033
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mbyqG9Etn8
>>
>>2689033
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnKeN9zIkoE

When I am trying to hide, but Oscar sees me in plain daylight
>>
>>2689033
Just listened to the album god damn is it good and Oscars not worthy of it yet https://youtu.be/C-m0ehT3_mo
>>
Back.

>>2689009
Roll speed

>>2688995
You don't notice anyone in particular hiding, but you do notice one kid with what looks do be some kind of adjustable visor on his head scanning the hallways. He doesn't notice you.

>>2688996
The boy in the black suit dodges every shot thrown at him, and the teacher gets hit by the pistol shots, but they don't break her skin. She yells louder each time they hit her, and just starts plowing through your men, knocking them all down and tackling you (51 vs 35 str). it then occurs to you that you never asked what her quirk was.

>>2689000
Your held action doesn't get triggered since she is running for the boy she actually has a chance of hitting, Joannes.
>>
Rolled 8 + 20 (1d20 + 20)

>>2689132
Superior speed let's go! I charge at the kid fiddling with his visors! do I roll for speed? I'll roll for speed just because!
>>
Rolled 11 + 55 (1d20 + 55)

>>2689132

His teeth rattling and his ears ringing at the impact, he starts swinging wildly, fighting tooth and nail.

The Brigands, meanwhile, haul themselves up, ignoring whatever pain that isn't crippling or lethal and surging against Breaker, just wailing on her relentlessly.
>>
Rolled 10 + 15 (1d20 + 15)

>>2689132
>>
>>2689149
He sees your hidden strike and catches it, throwing you back "Untrained filth! Now come at me with something I haven't seen before!"

>>2689147
She gets off of you and starts fighting off the Brigands. It's not hard by any means, but she is distracted. She manages to destroy two of them.

>>2689138
Well you didn't specify what you wanted to do, but yeah you are fast enough that whatever it is he didn't notice until it was too late.
>>
>>2689165
Jonathan runs up to the developing brawl, and tries to sweep the legs of the the legs of the teacher, realising that only team work will help against an experienced hero.
>>
File: 120px-Cutthroat_Dead.png (18 KB, 120x106)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
Rolled 19 + 40 (1d20 + 40)

>>2689165

The Butcherer and one of the Fusiliers are reduced to piles of viscera and offal.

A disgusting sight, but what's left quickly fades.

Giving a heave and a surge, Joannes summons two more Cutthroats.

While he steps back and takes a breath, the Brigands continue their relentless assault.
>>
>>2689181
>>2689180

Together you get the teacher on the ground and the ground, surrounded by a group of men, getting the shit kicked out of her. Though she is getting hit alot, and it seems she's getting hurt bad,she's not reacting to the pain.

Both of you please roll speed now, no bonuses from the Brigands.
>>
Rolled 10 + 16 (1d20 + 16)

>>2689194
>>
Rolled 10 + 50 (1d20 + 50)

forgot the roll again like a dumbass
>>
>>2689165
Fake a punch to get in close then sonic scream
>>
Rolled 4 + 10 (1d20 + 10)

>>2689194
>>
Rolled 1 + 20 (1d20 + 20)

>>2689165
Now I am running and so close to him, I tackle him head on, knocking the air out of his lungs! and hopefully his conciousness.

Do I roll Strength? I will!
>>
>>2689205
He dodges your punch but doesn't expect your scream. He jumps back and trips, falling to the ground "That's what I'm talking about!"

>>2689208
>>2689198
While you are beating on Breaker, the kid in the black suit jumps into the crowd, and kicks you both in the head, sending you flying back, and then kicks breaker in the back, and continues his earlier assault from above "Stay out of my way, sloths!"

(I really hope the purple guy comes back)
>>
>>2689221
Absorb the energy from his kick, and channel it into a punch directly back at him
>>
File: shetto.jpg (19 KB, 480x360)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>2689219
Hory shet. Giff bonus cuz I was runnin
>>
>>2689219
well he was facing away from you. but with a 1 strength roll, when you try to tackle him you get off balance and simply bump into him. Recognizing the ambush, he turns around, looks you in the eye, twists a knob on the side of his visor, and you are engulfed in a ray of red light that burns you!

>>2689222
Oh you meant kinetic energy? I thought you meant like light and shit like that, but ight. Roll speed (don't worry the DC on this is low because he's distracted)
>>
Rolled 16 + 40 (1d20 + 40)

>>2689221

Joannes basically goes ass over head, and is left sprawling.

After a moment, he hauls himself up, seething.

With a howl, he commands the brigands to focus on that dick in the black suit.

They comply, and hot lead and knives fly all around!
>>
>>2689221
Try to find weak points we spar
“now show me what you got”
>>
Rolled 11 + 16 (1d20 + 16)

>>2689227
Look up Winter from Stormwatch. Thats what this is based on. When Fracture gets hit by any energy (Kinetic, laser beams) he can absorb and convert it into kinetic force when he hits. The issue is if he gets hit by something that he can't take, or is trading blows with someone who can take more damage than him.
>>
File: IT BURNS.jpg (38 KB, 444x300)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Rolled 12 + 20 (1d20 + 20)

>>2689227
MY GOD IT BURNS AAAAAAAAAA THE PAIN.

So, is it bearable pain, or I drop down in agony? I can try to duck, dodging part of the blast! Speed, go!
>>
>>2689235
>>2689228
With all of you concentrating on him he gets hit easily, and the kinetic punch hits him so far it sends him off into the woods near the forest. After he lands there's a pause before a giant fire starts, reaching high above the tree line.

>>2689229
Roll perception

He throws a chop right at your kidney, that you are unable to dodge, and says "I won't learn anything from your fighting style, so lets get this over with!"
>>
>>2689252
you cant dodge it, you're inches away. Roll stamina to see if you can handle it.

Also as he shoots you, you see one kid jump out of a locker, open a window, and try to escape out of it.
>>
>>2689258
Jonathan whistles softly, then turns to look at the teacher. He drops into a braced stance, and cocks his head slightly.

"Well, come on then!"
>>
Rolled 16 + 14 (1d20 + 14)

>>2689261
Okay. Stamina go!
>>
Rolled 7 + 20 (1d20 + 20)

>>2689258
“you might not learn something but maybe I will”
Take any openings he gives me
>>
>>2689262
"OH LITTLE BOY YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING INTO! YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE TOP DOOOOOOOG!!!" She yells at the sky and comes charging at you again.

>>2689263
Oh yeah, you can totally stand up and stand it, though it does hurt. (also you are close enough to grab him and use his quirk rn)

>>2689268
this man has impeccable form. He is keeping most of his body well defended. There is one opening, but that's just a dirty tactic. (oo)
>>
>>2689258

With Breaker down for the moment, and that dick in the black suit flying off, Joannes and the Brigands turn on the other (Generic) students, falling on them like starving wolves!
>>
Rolled 13 + 18 (1d20 + 18)

>>2689296
Rolling Stamina to take the hit, then hopefully swinging back with the converted energy.
>>
>>2689297
There are no generic students. I have a list of students on a google doc rn so I can keep track of them. You scan around the feild and the only people you see in the open are two students fighting in the baseball field, one looks like a bat and the other looks like a riot officer.
>>
>>2689304
With her almost inhuman strength she tackles you, but you are able to improvise and take the energy of the tackle and kick her off of you, she's sent flying behind you, and lands on one knee, with her fist on the ground, a dust cloud surrounding her (you realized this is an experienced hero right? you're really gonna have a hard time)

The fire from the forest only grows larger as loud booming sounds can be heard.
>>
Rolled 19 + 40 (1d20 + 40)

>>2689305

I shall re-interpret my words, then.

Joannes and the Brigands attack the two fighting on the sports field, knives flashing and hot lead flying!
>>
Rolled 7 + 15 (1d20 + 15)

>>2689296
Let’s try something different flying kick while flying
I’m guessing a speed roll?
>>
>>2689321
I am fully aware I'm not going to win this, but its very in character for my guy, hes a "school of very hard knocks" type of student

Jonathan tries to catch sight of the timer, trying to work out what might be best to do next.
>>
Rolled 4 + 20 (1d20 + 20)

>>2689296
ARRRGH FOUR EYES THAT HUUUUUUURT.

He grabs the laser boy and pins him to the ground, then notices and looks at the other student, climbing through the window.

"Oh shit, is this the moment?" Elcana says while feeling power building up in his eyes.

Does his Quirk [Two for One] activates and attacks the escapee?

What do I roll now, Naga Sake QM? Strength or Speed to get him to the floor? What about mah quirk?

Rolling Strenght or Speed to make things fuild!
>>
>>2689326
you don't need to keep rolling every turn.

>>2689329
You jump up into the air for a flying kick, when a group of crazed bandits starts running towards the two of you. You both get bombarded with large metal bullets flying at you. Roll stamina.

>>2689330
There is no time limit, the timer was a one minute time limit to hide if you wanted to. She gets in a low stance, holding her hands out to catch any punches you throw.

The forests booms stop as to figures fly into the air and enter a melee while falling. A blue figure and a black figue.
>>
File: pinned.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Rolled 11 + 10 (1d20 + 10)

>>2689343
Rolling for intellicences! Maybe? Your call
>>
>>2689346
Jonathan begins to circle around, and then throws a feint towards her head, before trying to sweep her legs
>>
>>2689343
You are able to pin him. I'd say roll wis to figure out how to use his quirk effectively (often there's a nuance to people's powers that someone borrowing them doesn't get, usually regarding mechanics.), but considering your limited time I'll just say you use it!

You feel something coming out of your eyes, though there isn't a flash of light, or anything visual at all. Despite that the girl in the white body suit, goggles and witch hat, gets weak and falls out the window. (this is what I mean, his power isn't JUST lazer vision.)
>>
Rolled 18 + 13 (1d20 + 13)

>>2689346
Get out of there
>>
>>2689360
not wisdom, wrong system, sorry yeah it'd be intelligence, but in this quick situation I would say you don't have time to.
>>
>>2689362
aight....>>2689326 roll speed (your speed or ONE of the brigans (they all have 8 in every stat))
>>
>>2689365
>>2689360
Holy shiiit I just killed someone. I let go of the goggle lazer boy and go look through the window
>>
>>2689380
As you look down, you see her trying to get up off the ground. She isn't dead, but she's hurt. It seems that you didn't shoot light at her, but radiation.

You feel yourself being pushed out the window, roll str.
>>
Rolled 14 + 20 (1d20 + 20)

>>2689388
And I just gave someone cancer...
-----------
Hnggg I am being push down, I must grab. I also look back to see who's pushing me. Is that you, asshole goggle lasers?
>>
Rolled 8 + 14 (1d20 + 14)

>>2689394
>>
>>2689394
Yes it is him. He doesn't manage to push you off though.
>>
File: Die goggles beyatch!.png (823 KB, 907x473)
823 KB
823 KB PNG
>>2689406
>>2689400
Elcana keeps a firm stance, grabbing the rim of the window. He sees the offender, and kicks his chin!
-------
Picture explains!
>>
>>2689412
You kick him square in the jaw, staggering and discombobulating him.

>>2689350
Sorry, I didn't see this post. Roll speed for this please.
>>
Rolled 3 + 16 (1d20 + 16)

>>2689429
>>
Rolled 6 + 8 (1d20 + 8)

>>2689370
>>
>>2689429
"That's what you get for messing with me!" Screams Elcana, pointing at the Unknown Student.

Seeing as the enemy is out of the fight, he runs away, looking for more trouble.
>>
>>2689455
You run down the hallway and see a girl in a white cloak, with a third eye, standing over the passed out body of a boy in a flying squirrel suit. She looks up at you and your mind starss....tuh feal....baaaaad...... (roll int)

>>2689444
>>2689362
The bat guy is fast enough to fly away, but the man in the riot gear is easily taken down, and knocked out by the brigands.

>>2689433
You hit her legs and hurt your own foot, she turns around and hits you with a left hook! next thing you know your ears are ringing and your on the ground and everything is spinning!
>>

>>2689463
Aargh evil women
>>
>>2689463
When his head stops spinning, Jonathan blinks a few times and then raises his hands up from his prone position.

"Message received, you're the Alpha." while blinking to clear his head.
>>
>>2689463

Regrouping, Joannes and his Brigands get together, and look for other foes.
>>
>>2689469
"YOU KNOW IT! NOW GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO PECK BEFORE I PUT YOU DOWN!!!" You can see the veins on her neck look like they're about to burst. you also realize that she's had a gun this whole time and hasn't touched it at all.

>>2689482
The only other foes you see outside are Jonathan, and the two figures falling and fighting over the woods, above the blading inferno.

>>2689467
You can barely keep yourself thinking straight as she calmly, slowly, walks towards you.
Roll int again (and post what you want to do. Int is just to fight back)
>>
>>2689495

Of course, seeing only one viable target, the Brigands charge towards Jonathan, shooting off flintlocks and throwing knives.
>>
>>2689495
Elcana is on all fours, crawling forward. The psychic sees his edgy face, contorted but anger as well.

>>2688731
>>
Rolled 17 + 10 (1d20 + 10)

>>2689504
>>
>>2689504
She reels back to kick you in the face.
>>
Rolled 12 + 14 (1d20 + 14)

>>2689510
I have no clue how my hero's reflexes are, so I assume he takes it like a champ.

Stamina? Go... Do not lose more teeth please
>>
>>2689495
Still me just on my laptop briefly

Staggering slightly, Jonathan contemplates a surprise attack. Seeing the gun, he thinks otherwise, and begins looking for somewhat easier targets.
>>
>>2689541
you are being charged by a bunch of bandits
see >>2689501

>>2689516
He's able to take it. but she jumps and attempts to land on yr head. this time as her eyes unlock from yours your mind is cleared.
>>
>>2689557
Jonathan charges towards the bandits, absorbing and redirecting the kinetic energy into a flying leap, trying to knock them down.
>>
>>2689564
Stamina please.
>>
Rolled 16 + 18 (1d20 + 18)

>>2689576
>>

>>2689557
As soon as Elcana is dispelled from the pressure, he rolls to the side, dodging the stomp.

Does he?
>>
>>2689579
You are able to knock the brigands down, leaving their leader, Joannes, standing there.
>>
>>2689594
Yes.
>>
>>2689599
>>2689501
Jonathan beings walking quickly towards Joannes, moving slightly from side to side

"You gonna call uncle or do I have to sling some punches?"
>>
Rolled 11 + 15 (1d20 + 15)

>>2689602

"You assume me a coward, an error on your part!" He spits back, throwing a wild haymaker Johathan's way!

The Brigands are getting back up, meanwhile.
>>
Rolled 6 + 16 (1d20 + 16)

>>2689613
Convert the punch and throw it back with something extra on the top.

(Possibly +15/7/however much my quirk allows me to convert)
>>
>>2689613
no, the brigands where destroyed. If you want them back you're gonna have to make more. though with all the fighting you've been doing I'm gonna say you could probably only summon 3 max right now...and you'd need to dedicate a turn to it, you cant summon them while punching, at least not when yr this worn down.

both Jonathan and Joannes roll speed to see if he hits you(unless that was already speed, and not strength)
>>
Rolled 14 + 16 (1d20 + 16)

>>2689629
>>
File: Pls don't break.jpg (96 KB, 1024x550)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
Rolled 1 + 20 (1d20 + 20)

>>2689600
Elcana creeps towards the psychic, trapping her legs into a leglock!
>>
>>2689621
okay, if you're just gonna take the punch and send it back roll stamina (was that stamina?) against Jonnes strength.

Sorry I keep telling yall to roll stuff, I just assumed he'd try to dodge it.
>>
>>2689635
Right my Stamina is 18. I'll be trying to tank blows and through them back.
>>
>>2689634
>1
>no you don't

elcana falls on the ground, face up. The girl jumps above you, locks eyes, and you start feelin baaaad agin......

She repeatedly stomps on your stomach

roll stamina and int to stay up.
>>
>>2689640
>>2689613
so here's how I run PVP combat. you both say what you want to do and roll an associated stat. I then look those stats over and tell you what happens when you both attempt it.
>>
>>2689648
Okay.
>>
Rolled 18 + 10 (1d20 + 10)

>>2689643
Dont turn this into BDSM!!
Intelligence first. Don't pass out now Elcana
>>
Rolled 12 + 10 (1d20 + 10)

>>2689648

Rolling for speed.
>>
Rolled 18 + 14 (1d20 + 14)

>>2689653
>>2689643
Clench those muscles!
>>
>>2689662
>>2689653
You are able to stay fully aware and take the hits. what do you do to counter.

>>2689656
he was just gonna take the hit of yr attack. I'm sorry this one round became such a clutsterfuck. Roll strength, and he'll roll stamina. I'm sorry.
>>
Rolled 5 + 18 (1d20 + 18)

>>2689698
Rolling Stamina to take the hit, and then channel it back.
>>
Rolled 2 + 20 (1d20 + 20)

>>2689653
>>2689662
"hughh, yu kiks... noffin fu muh booty" Says Elcana, making a retarded face.

He tries to grab one of her legs and drop her down. Speeds!?
>>
Rolled 20 + 15 (1d20 + 15)

>>2689698

Ah, right. My mistake.
>>
At this point the figures above the forest have fallen below the tree line and the fire of the forest has gone away, but the large booms can still be heard.
>>
>>2689706
ouch.
>>
>>2689706
Woaaa the first 20 boyys
>>
>>2689703
You are actually able to grab her. The moment she looks away from you you again go back to normal. She's fairly physically slow.

>>2689706
>>2689712
You can attempt to roll stamina to soak it, but the way I run it the only thing that stops nat 20s is another nat 20.
>>
>>2689729
I rolled the 5 further up, I'm done/on my arse again.
>>
Not sure why you’re doing this on 4chan of all places. You could’ve just done this on roll20 or something like it, especially since it would go much smoother.
>>
>>2689732
>>2689706
Alright then, with Jonathan on his ass, Joannes might have time to summon more of his men, or he could try knocking him out on his own now.
>>
>>2689741

Taking a deep breath, the young foreigner summons forth a Bloodletter, a Fusilier, and a Throatcutter.
>>
Rolled 17 + 20 (1d20 + 20)

>>2689734
>>2689729
Ew, roll20.
----------------
"I gotshu!" Says Elcana, returning to normal. He rolls to one side, knocking her over and making the perfect setup for the glorious leglock!
-----------------
I tought of elca
>>
>>2689747
"Right, I'm not going down, and those bloody bastards aren't going to stop me!"

Jonathan tries to knock Joannes down before he can summon the men, or just get a hold of him.
>>
>>2689748
YOu are able to get get her in a leg lock. she tries to look at you, you can suddenly feel the same power she has.

>>2689752
>>2689747

Both of you roll speed then
>>
Rolled 1 + 16 (1d20 + 16)

>>2689763
>>
>>2689767
bloody hell
>>
Rolled 7 + 10 (1d20 + 10)

>>2689763
>>
Rolled 4 + 10 (1d20 + 10)

>>2689763
Oh, the same power?
Let's roll for willpower! I will lose this one, totes. But still!
-----------------
Elcana feels an odd tingling at the base of his head. When looking at the caster's eyes, suddenly, he can "see" how she thinks and disrups those toughts. "Hnnnng, I will overpower you completely" He barks.
>>
>>2689770
>>2689752
He is able to get to you and hit you after you've summoned only one.

He hits you square in the jaw, and you get knocked back, and staggered.

roll intelligence (that's actually the stat her powers use)
>>
Rolled 11 + 15 (1d20 + 15)

>>2689819
>>
>>2689833
not you roll intelligence, sorry, I ment >>2689807 roll int.

you, Joannes, can take yr turn as normal
>>
>>2689837
Jonathan begins punching Joannes in the face, attempting to redirect any blow from the Bandit that may come into his blows onto Joannes (Still gets hit, but Joannes gets hit for the same, functionally)
>>
Rolled 14 + 23 (1d20 + 23)

>>2689837
Ah, sorry.

Furious, Joannes attempts to headbutt Jonathan, while the Bloodletter rakes his barbed whip against the foe's back!
>>
>>2689850
Okay I'm going to roll Stamina to take the blows and Strength +8 to hit Joannes?

Y/N?
>>
>>2689837
yep, rolled int. got a 14. Come on! Roll the psychic int and win
>>
>>2689860

Okay.
>>
Rolled 11 + 18 (1d20 + 18)

>>2689869
Stamina
>>
Rolled 8 + 16 (1d20 + 16)

>>2689869
>>
>>2689874
add another 8 onto that
>>
Rolled 1 + 15 (1d20 + 15)

>>2689870
>>
File: 400px-Paranoid.png (224 KB, 400x400)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>2689883

Shit.
>>
>>2689885
After this I think we are both going to the Nurse
>>

>>2689865
psychic int roll

>>2689870
>>2689885
>>2689883
>>2689877
>>2689874
>>2689870
>>2689869
>>2689860
>>2689850
Just....just wtf is going on here. where are all these rolls coming from? I was gone for like 12 minutes and I have no idea what yr doing rn.
>>
>>2689910
Right he rolled Strength for him and his guys hitting, I rolled Stamina then Strength plus his guys strength, then he rolled Stamina
>>
>>2689807
>>2689910
The psychic for the third time totally fries your mind. You loosen the leg lock for just a moment, and she kicks you in the nads. roll stamina

>>2689910
I THINK what these two where trying to do was have Joannes and his soldire attack Jonathan and then jonathan wanted to soak it and hit back. so here's how you do it. Joannes roll str with a +8 form the brigand, Jonathan roll stamina. if he rolls his stamina above the strength bonus, than you both roll speed to see if he hits, he will get a speed bonus equal to the number you roll on the die when you hit him with str.
>>
>>2689916
well no need for the speed rolls, I am on top of him and I'm not trying to dodge.
>>
Rolled 9 + 8 (1d20 + 8)

>>2689916

Got it. Rolling.
>>
Rolled 1 + 18 (1d20 + 18)

>>2689916
rolling Stamina
>>
>>2689924
wot? dude WOT? last I checked you just punched him and staggered him. so yeah, taht would give you the chance to get on top of him.

Ight we're sticking with that. I'm sorry if that upsets you, Joannes.

Alright now both of you say what you wish to do and roll the associated stat. then from there I'll tell you what happens (I swear pvp usually isn't this crazy hectic.)
>>
>>2689943
>>2689939
well he definitely absorbs that blow. He now has a +8 bonus to an attack stored up.
>>
Rolled 19 + 24 (1d20 + 24)

>>2689945
I am going to punch him, any blow that hits me I am going to channel into hitting him harder.

Rolling Strength
>>
Rolled 11 + 14 (1d20 + 14)

>>2689916
"Muuh nuut!" babbles the barione ninja.

Even hurt and confused, he tries to restore the leglock
>>
>>2689983
You're fading...passing out...

she stands up and kicks you while you're down. one more stamina roll to stay up.

>>2689949
you punch him hard. Joanness, roll stamina. If you roll lower than 43(damn that's high, aka you need a nat 20) you're out.
>>
Rolled 18 + 15 (1d20 + 15)

>>2689993
>>
Rolled 15 + 14 (1d20 + 14)

>>2689993
The punished snake coils
>>
>>2690009
Punished snake coils? You get back up. this is your last stand. You have one last chance.

>>2690004
the punch knocks you out.

Looking around, breaker sees only Jonathan up, and she yells "IS ANYONE ELSE STILL UP?! THE PECKING ORDER ISN'T SORTED OUT YET!!!"

Immediately at this the black suit kid from ealier runs out from the woods.
>>
>>2690032
"Mother fu.. I thought I'd dealt with you."

Move to stand between the black suited kid and Breaker. If he runs at me, try to side step him so he slams into Breaker.
>>

>>2690032
"This is my last chance" Heaves Elcana.

He has taken too much punishment. Al least he knows he should avoid eye contact.

He sets his eyes on the Psychic's feet and does a Leg Sweep!
------
I guess it's speed then! Or strenght. Or both
>>
File: Leggu Swippu.jpg (12 KB, 400x318)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>2690046
>>
I gtg for a bit. I'll be back later tonight, broskis.
>>
>>2690040
He attempts to rush you and because you anticipated it, he does end up hitting her. He is able to hit him on the head and send him literally INTO the ground, with only his head sticking up he's out cold.

>>2690046
You are able to leg sweep her. She's on the ground and attempting to get back up.

>>2690004
don't leave forever, you'll be back when you're concious again.

also damn I hope oscar comes back. I'm just gonna say he got KO'd by the lazer guy after Elcana left.
>>
File: Reak Naked Ground Choke.jpg (4.49 MB, 2700x1788)
4.49 MB
4.49 MB JPG
>>2690313
"I don't want to but I have to" Whimpers Elcana, pouncing on the Fellow Student. "Just stay still and stop trying to hurt me"
>>
>>2690390
roll str please, my nigga.
>>
Rolled 16 + 20 (1d20 + 20)

>>2690390
>>
>>2690423
you choke her until she stops moving.
>>
>>2690439
Elcana breathes heavely, still excited for the fight. He says "It just gets harder" catching his breath. Eyeing his defeated opponent (how does she looks?) he puts her in a comfortable position making sure she's breathing.

After that, he opens a window from the hallway, to get fresh air and to look what's going on outside. "Is that fire?" He mutters. "That is not my style"

Looking outside, he recognices three classmates and the teacher. Only one boy is standing. "How many classmates there were?" Elcana scratches his chin, remembering. (how many classmates are there?)
>>
>>2690459
10 including yourself, 11 if you count oscar who ran off....one standing outside, but what happened to the one in the hallway from earlier.

He just kicked you in the head right now as you where thinking that is what happened. (roll stamina, what's ur raction)

also I'm gonna wait until we get the other two/three players, so we actually ahve a group playing.
>>
Rolled 1 + 14 (1d20 + 14)

>>2690538
Elcana recieves a kick on the nape, making his head spin and ears ring. He, disoriented, tries to turn to see the attacker and defend, but only manages to do a half turn and rest agaist the wall. He raises up his arms, on a defensive stance, waiting for the world to stop moving.
--------------------
And yes, it is only propper to wait for the others. Many drawbacks in developing the story without them
>>
If Joannes were conscious at the moment, he'd be seething.
>>
>>2690556
1........well it seems two remain. The guy with the visor looks out the window at johnathan and tries to shoot a beam, that johnathan easily dodges. But what now?
>>
We should call it a day. I think it's propper to establish "sessions" to play, if we want to keep it multiplayer. It's bad if someone is not online or paying attention to what's going on
>>
Personally, I prefer a more free play by post so we can post whenever we're free, in place of waiting for everyone to be on at the same time.
>>
>>2690668
>>2690660
I can sort of do that outside of combat, but I decided to kick this thing off with a battle royal to show off your classmates. Usually if yr just going along with the story we can say players not on are just not doing anything, but when it comes to fights we kind of have too.
>>
>>2690681
>>2690668
Hmm, I was just thinking about fights. But it sounds plausible in a broader sense. The development of each character. And that sounds fun to read too.

So, it's possible to have only 2 players online, but sometimes it will be needed to have the 4.
>>
>>2690721
>>>2688731
we can get more than two on. we had all four on earlier but I think oscar's player abandoned the game. We had the three of you playes who seem to be sticking around on earlier. During PVP combat we'll need all combatants around, yeah, but out of combat, or if you're all working togeather in a combat, we can just ignore the missing player. I'd feel back now just deciding his fight for him though.
>>
File: Sabogae.jpg (520 KB, 1250x833)
520 KB
520 KB JPG
>>2690808
Yeah, he probably had something important to attend, would be mean to him if he connects tomorrow, wondering what happened to find out that his fight was over.

Also! I've decided the name of my hero. Boa Sabogae. Very weird name, people will probably just call him Boa.

Why boa? because it's sneaky (or tries to), can climb and fights using grapples.
>>
>>2690808
Sorry I'm on British Time so I needed to sleep.

Jonathan begins to jog towards the window, moving erratically from side to side so as to be hard to hit
>>
>>2691634
back.

roll speed, this is on second story btw.
>>
my time is 15:30, england boy should be at 19:30. What abou you qm? and about yu Johannes? Oscar u there?
>>
I am here, assume I would respond in a timely manner when needed.
>>
>>2692585
Let's continue with our unconciousness
>>
>>2692593
>>2692585
>>2692418
>>2691634
Sorry I was gone for so long. Looks like our boy Jonathan is gone. I'll just continue with out him. one sec.
>>
>>2692418
>>2692585
>>2692593
>>2692628
>>>
I run on EST
You all wake up in the school clinic, while Recovery Girl is helping some of your classmates with their injuries, You see the student with the visor standing, looking around bored, with his visor up, while the teacher is getting yelled at by an administrator. The whole class save for the visor kid is sitting in a hospital bed you see:

>A dark skinned girl with curly hair and large monstrous hands

>A pale kid with blonde hair and a buzz cut

>A kid with short black hair and freckles

>A kid with long black hair

>A guy with messy, spiky, red hair

>A girl with a black bob cut with a third eye

>Each other (obviously)
>>
>>2692670

When Recovery Girl comes forth to tend to him, Joannes gives her polite, earnest thanks for her aid.
>>
>>2692717
"well you're welcome young man! You'd be surprised how rude some of your classmates can be."
>>
>>2692727

"Thankfully, I was actually raised right by my family." He says with a disdainful sniff aimed at his classmates..
>>
>>2692670
"Muh hud hurt" Splutters Elcana, sitting uncomfortably in bed, removing his balaclava.

He pans the room, absent minded posing his eyes on the goggle kid "Derr yu ar, sneki goggle bitch"
>>
>>2692760
He looks at you then looks away, the blonde kid then looks over at you "what, did you get brain damage?", the girl with the third eye responds "my intelligence dampening is only temporary" they both cover their mouths and giggle.
>>
>>2692779
"I shuld hav queezed hardr! You damm psychich" He frowns "And who are yu, blondd, I didn't knocked you out"
>>
"I have to say, what our dear instructor did was rash and irresponsible. I hope they don't make the same mistake." Joannes grumbles, clearly expecting much of their teacher.
>>
>>2692795
ok forreal why are you talking like that? damn.
The two just continue their smug anime laughing.

>>2692799
After you say that quite a few other students mention their grievences with it as well, eventaully the man with the clipboard turns to them "I know you're all very upset, AS AM I! What miss Breaker here did today was dangerous!"

She simply turns to everyone, flexes and yells "Too bad, guess who got tenure over the summer!? GET READY FOR THE MOST INTENSE SCHOOL YEAR OF YOUR LIVES!!!" She walks out of the room and everyone gives a sigh. The thin, gaunt man with the clip board speaks to the class "So, Uh, you guys have been out for a while, so you guys can uh, go home whenever you like. She said to pass these out." He walks around giving you Breaker's class syllabus.
>>
>>2692847
Dunno. He probably is waking up after being beaten unconcious or something.
-----------
"Uh, right, a sylalus... to study" Says staring at the piece of paper. "So, who's up for a bea- a juice? We can go to the mall"
>>
>>2692860
"YES!" yells the guy with long black hair. He continues in a monotone voice "the mall, lets go and hang out there! We can make friends!" he seems very not used to interacting with people, and almost a bit sinister.
>>
>>2692847

"We missed an entire day of classes?" He drones.

He takes a deep breath, and for a moment it looks like he's going to do something everyone would regret.

He lets out his breath, stands, and makes to leave without another word.
>>
>>2692871
"Don't be edgy nerd! Come, let's go!" Elcana stands up from the bed, shaking like a newborn foal, and walks up to Joannes
>>
>>2692888

Stopping, the young Foreigner silently seethes upon realizing he literally has nothing better to do.

"Fffine." He draws out. "Lead the way, friend."
>>
>>2692894
"Right right, let's get changed first" He walks out of the nursery.
>>
>>2692897

"You mean You get changed." Joannes says, simply taking off the cheap surgical mask he uses as his ''''''costume''''.

"Go on. I'll wait, I guess."
>>
>>2692897
so, boss qm, who else follows?
>>
>>2692905
The kid with the long black hair, who introduces himself as Adam, and The girl with the giant hands, who says her name is Lucy. They also both need to change.

On the way to the classroom to get yr regular clothes, you see your teacher.
>>
>>2692922
Elcana tries to walk past the scary hero, who knows if she will explode like last time. "Bye teacher" He mutters, going to the classroom with the lockers.
>>
>>2692933
"SEE YA LATER! AND MAKE SURE TO PUT YOUR HEART AND SOUL INTO EVERYTHING YOU DO!!! RAAAAAAAGH!!!" She doesn't seem to be mad, but still yells.

Timeskip to the mall, or the next day? Could have some character development.
>>
>>2692950
I vote to the mall, if it doesn't drag out. Pretty much I want to see if there are hard feelings for all the fights and know the quirks
>>
>>2692950
>>2692957

Same. Mall is fine.
>>
>>2692965
When you get there, Adam mentions "People can be so predictable. Put the right words on a sign and they'll buy anything" at that exact moment, lucy starts freaking out about a new store that's having it's "everything 90% off grand opening sale!!!"
>>
>>2692989
>>2692965
yur call johanes
>>
>>2692989

Joannes seems to consider the fact that 90% off is, in fact, a good deal. But he'd rather spend his money on essentials, like food and such.

"Mhm. God bless Capitalism." He grumbles.
>>
>>2693005
"sarcasm, eh? I'd figure an american like you would love the system of pi- uh, the system of greed. You think we should follow her?"
>>
>>2693022

"Probably. Best we make sure she doesn't actually hurt herself trying to scramble for deals."

He moves to follow Lucy, before turning to Adam as he passes.

"And of course I prefer Capitalism, what do I look like, some kind of fuckin' commie rat?" He chortles.
>>
"Haha, you guys. Too dense. What about today's fight huh? I got three before going down! Well, two, I should have made sure goggles was down before leaving..."
"And I should apology to lucy. She fell from the second floor. Was an accident I swear"
>>
>>2693053
Lucy is completely oblivious to what you're saying as she's scrambling to throw clothes into a shopping cart.

Also good eye on remembering het/

"Oh yeah, wanna talk about today's fight! Joannes, your quirk is...unfair would be one way to put it. But there's something I noticed, military training? You seemed very disciplined. Not exactly like you where in the military, but you showed signs of it from others I've fought.
>>
>>2693060

"Elaborate on how my Quirk is 'Unfair'." He asks, somewhat harshly but genuinely curious as to her thoughts.

"And my Father is stationed near here, at Misawa Air Base. We moved to this country since he'd be stationed here for a few years at the least."
>>
>>2693072
"must have picked something up from him. Oh, by the way, my quirk is not so visible from the outside. I have not just infallible recall, but after seeing someone perform a feat once, I can perfectly recreate it. Not as cool as summoning a bunch of people but it works. Seriously though, how do you do that?! You cause life to exist, or at least I hope they aren't alive."
>>
>>2693093

He shrugs.

"It's instinctive, somehow. I just do it. I feel it more than am able to explain in detail."

"It's something you just know. Also, the scientists I remember muttered something about 'Flesh Transferal', but I can't quite recall."
>>
>>2693112
"I see. Well I'd look more into it if I were you. I mean" There's a pause, the shadows around him become darker and his voice becomes louder and a bit rapsier "HoW wOuLd YoU fEeL iF EvErY TiMe YoU uSeD YoUR QuIrK YoU WErE BrInGiNg LiFe InTo ThIs WoRlD JuSt To DiE, MaKiNg A mUrDeRer oF YoUr PeErs."
>>
>>2693176

The young man blinks, genuinely confused.

"Excuse me?" He asks, baffled. "What do you mean 'life'?"

"The Brigands I call, they are puppets, shells of meat and bone. Nothing but empty things, save the strings that control them."
>>
>>2693210
"I see, lets hope so"

Lucy yells back to you guys "If you want anything I can get if for ya, my dad is super rich! I'll get you all one free thing if ya want!" Her kind voice resonates innocence, an odd juxtaposition to Adam's malicious demeanor.
>>
>>2693235

"I'm fine." Joannes says, politely waving off her offer. "I have nothing I wish to have at the moment."
>>
>>2693235
Elcana was already rummaging trough things, and holds up a black turtleneck to Lucy "How about this?"
>>
>>2693256
"Man you really are simple aren't ya? Hey, what's yr quirk anyway? You just looked at me and I went all weak. I've been feeling kinda sick ever since." Her cheery demeanor juxtaposes Adam's Malicious one almost perfectly.
>>
>>2693357
"U-uh so no good?. Well, my quirk let me use others', however it does it when it feels like and I just roll with it. It's hard, I get the feeling on to how to use the quirk, but something I've never experienced before? It never ends well and, with today it is the fourth time I've used it. Kinda hard to practice it too, I can't do it alone"

"So, what should I buy?"
>>
>>2693435

"Whatever you're comfortable with picking out." Joannes offers, attempting to be supportive.
>>
>>2693507
"Well, I mean, I really like this turtleneck, but... simple? What's so bad about it. It's cool, it's black, I can wear it with anything. Simple..."

Elcana puts the sweater back and looks for something else, mumbling.
>>
>>2693536

"Nothing wrong with staying simple." He shrugs. "Sometimes, less is more. More gaudy garments are but on the whims of fashion, a notoriously fickle muse. What's preferred now could be seen as faux-pas another day."

"Best to keep it subtle, but that's just my opinion."
>>
File: edgy hoodie.jpg (24 KB, 480x480)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>2693559
"Well, no need to be flamboyant. How about this? Looks cool". He inches closer to Joannes and whispers "And look at the pricetag"
------
Someone is butthurt about his simple tastes. And I googled shirts for ten minutes I am disgusted
>>
>>2693604

He closely studies it, looking it over, before giving his opinion.

"If that's what you want, then go ahead. It's your choice, and I see nothing wrong with it in particular." He says, nodding.
>>
>>2693604
Adam chuckles "are you serious? that looks like something out of a crappy anime" but lucy inturrepts "I THINK IT LOOKS AWSOME!!! YOU'D LOOK SO CUTE IN IT! sQUEE~!"

Adam then speaks up "well Lucy, if you're done with your freak out, we've all explained our quirks, is yours more than just your...claws?"
>>
>>2693615
"Neat"

"How about this, Lucy?" He sports a cocky smile. "And, sorry about making you fall from the second floor. I take you are ok now, but I was scared when it happened. And stupid goggles tried to push me through the window afterwards... he shouldn't have won"
>>
ah shit, continuity. Uh, let's rephrase it in our minds to it makes sense.
>>
>>2693624
>>2693619
"OH uh," as she starts talking you notice her insanely sharp teeth. "Well I got my claws and muh teeth, but look at this!" she begins fiddling with her hands and you can see string start to appear between them as she quickly forms it into a small, thin rope. "And uh, I can kinda climb on walls, but not while I'm carrying stuff."
>>
>>2693658
"A spider" Mutters while wearing the hoodie and striking martial poses in front of a mirror, nodding to himself.
>>
Joannes, leaning against a nearby wall, patiently waits for the others to finish their shopping.

Sighing, he takes a small, worn paperback out of his pocket. The words 'STAR WARS' are emboldened on the front of it.

Flipping to a particular page, he begins reading silently.
>>
>>2693675
"I guess so" she says. "Oh man, did you see Klark? he was fucking insane!"

"Oh yeah" starts Adam "He's the heat guy. Yeah, that dude can transfer heat around him. Basically he takes heat from one area and moves it to another. He can set one thing on fire, but to do it he has to freeze something else."
>>
>>2693725
"I want to know more about the ones that took the teacher head on. Joannes you were there, I saw you through the window" Squints his eyes "And then I was knocked unconsious"
>>
>>2693741

"Huh?" He mumbles, looking up from his book. "Yeah, got a few good hits in. Didn't seem to damage her pride or confidence any, however."

He lets out a huff.

"And best to remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer!" He lectures.
>>
>>2693759
Adam responds. "Yeah, you never heard of Breaker before? Her quirk gives her a constant adrenaline rush and gets rid of all her subconscious limiters. You know how the human mind keeps you from going at 100% except in the most intense situations? She doesn't have that."
>>
>>2693788

"...That's not healthy." He states. "One of these days, her heart will burst in her chest, mark my words. The human body has these limiters for a reason."
>>
>>2693798
"Or break her bones. How much has she trained... Well! In my book, dying fighting beats dying from old age. Do we wrap this up or go for the juice?
>>
>>2693813

"...Juice?" He questions.
>>
>>2693820
"W-we were coming here for juice remember? And I got this nice hoodie instead, thanks Lucy" He smiles awkwardly.

"Quirks" He goes absent minded. "I hope I can squeeze the most out of mine, or I will just lag behind"
>>
>>2693836

"Mhm." He says simply, turning back to his book.
>>
>>2693908
Sorry I was so on and off today, my family's been doing shit. I'll be here for like 6 more hours now.

Adam pauses and then speaks "Ah, 'juice'. Sounded to me like we where here for a 'beating-uh I mean juice'" He chuckles.
>>
>>2694236
fuk adam is awkward.
------------
Elcana makes an odd expression for a moment. "Yeah the juice, be better hurry over it" He starts walking towards the exit. "My bruises are starting to hurt. I really don't wanna go to school tomorrow"
--------------
I am regretting this juice thing. The characters have already spoken and we got a better grasp of their personalities. Would be nice to look for some drawings for each one.
>>
>>2694236

"Who uses 'juice' as a euphemism for 'beating'?" Joannes mumbles.
>>
>>2694282
He's supposed to be. and yeah I'll get some pics for them, next time I use a post pertaining a char I'll use their pic.

Sounds like you're ready to timeskip to the next day?
>>
File: Kindoflucy.png (1.16 MB, 1280x1560)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>2694291
Voting for it, ye. They drink juice and talk about starwars.

Hmm... how about this one. Or not. Dunno
>>
>>2694291

Timeskip is fine. I also gave a picture for Joannes alongside the submission for him at the top already, so there's that for reference.
>>
File: adammu.jpg (419 KB, 1027x2827)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
holy shit, how about this one
>>
>>2694295
>>2694301
I was honestly starting to draw them myself on my computer for fun but it looks kinda shitty.

>kindoflucy.png
>handstoosmol.gif

So the next day you all sit in class waiting for your teacher, the hole in the wall is covered by a tarp.

The tall, guant, quiet man from before walks in "Alright students, after Breaker's little stunt yesterday, she's gonna be gone today for some...I dunno, safety training." He flips through some papers, "so uh, today you guys were supposed to be doing drills regarding collateral damage and hostages."
>>
>>2694315
is that for adam? it is now!
>>
>>2694322

"That sounds... Quite practical." Joannes agrees. "What will that entail, sir?"
>>
I hope no villians ambush us, amirite? *wink* *wink*
>>
>>2694336
"We have a few mock-cities set up around the campus. In these cities we have a building full of robots. Some robots serve as hostages and some as villains. The goal is for you to get the hostage out unscathed and do as little collateral damage as possible. I'm honestly glad Breaker is out today, this is definitely not her strong suit"
>>
File: lucy in suit.png (16 KB, 428x600)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>2694338
example of my shitty art, lucy in her suit.
>>
>>2694348
"Can we get blueprints of the building beforehand?"
>>
>>2694356
"No"
>>
>>2694348

"I would assume that the robots are clearly marked to tell the difference between Hostage and Villain?"
>>
>>2694372
Elcana crosses his arms "hmp"
>>
>>2694395
"......duh...."
Adam raises his hand "Will these robots have weapons? Will they have quirks?"

"that will be for you to find out. Is everyone done with their qustions?"
>>
>>2694438

"I have none." Joannes relents.
>>
>>2694438
"non"
>>
>>2694438

Unfortunately, it is currently midnight where I am. I will return, but for now I must go crash.
>>
>>2694609
So is here. Tomorrow is sunday

Well QM, looks like you may go to sleep early today. If the quest advances propperly, we wil become discordfags in due time.

I will sleep, for I work everyday!
>>
>>2694641
>>2694450
damn, going to sleep. Fags. I'll continue the game tomorrow I guess.
>>
>>2694788
yea. Consider freeing up spaces if Jonatah or Oscar don't show up. Show up dudes :(
>>
>>2694876
if it'll make ya feel better I was thinking of joining.
Im not sure what time i'm on but "dang early" and "dang late" seem to be universal to us
>>
>>2695398
dont wait for me tho
>>
>>2695407
Well we are still sleeping. Its 920 so dang early. QM is at 12 am or so. Probs
>>
>>2695661
I just got up. Ready for players though.
>>
I am here, and ready.
>>
>>2695862
Ok gimme a sec 20 minets or so and I'll be on.
>>
>>2695871
The man guids you to a mock city, you all stand in the streets and he talks "now, we're going to give you partners to go into. I'm not the kind of guy to force people together, I know you work better with people you're close with, so please choose your own partner before we begin.
>>
>>2695952

Shuffling awkwardly in place, Joannes grimaces and decides to wait for someone to choose to partner with him as to not overreach in any way.
>>
Don bell

Str 28
Stam 8
Spd 28
Int 3
Per 3

Quirk: twice as bright
Short version: discount one for all with less pain and more sleepy.

'Many' people can lift 40kg twenty times, but you'll be hard pressed to find someone that lifts 800kg once.

Twice as bright works by compressing stamina into certain actions to enhance their effectiveness.

This ability damages the affected area a cording to intensity in addition to disproportionate stamina drain.

Background: Don bell is the son of small time heroes barbelle and 100%nelson.

Pic: http://picforfuns.blogspot.com/2011/10/teen-dwayne-johnson-rock-age-15.html?m=1
>>
>>2695952
Elcana skitters to Lucy. "Hey, what if we climb the building through the walls, enter by a window and rescue the hostages that way?"
>>
>>2695960
this good?
>>
>>2695960

straight up gonna say no to that quirk because it's confusing to me and also "discount one for all" isn't a thing you can have. One for all is something special, and you cant have it! come up with something that better fits, sorry.

>>2696002
"that could work" she says "but I cant carry anything while climbing so you'd need to find a way up on your own" she seems to have forgotten your quirk already.

>>2695957
People seem to be partnering up quickly, and nobody even looks over to you except Adam, though it seems he's waiting to be picked last as well.
>>
>>2696119
"I can climb all by myself" Elcana says, puffing up his chest. "Even, I can climb using the holes you make with your claws"
----------
>>2695960
I think the drawback of expending your stamina to reach all for one's power is not enough. You could retain the quirk if if yiu phrase it differently.

I understand that you convert the stamina of "lifting 20kgs many times into lifting 800kgs one time" and it leaves room for development. What I have trouble with are the stats. If a normal human has 8 on everything, having 3 is less than half a human, like a very stupid child.
>>
>>2696144
If he just wants super strength he can have it, but trying to have the special thing the main character has in the show is like if we were doing a naruto rp and he asked to have a demon sealed in him like naruto.
>>
>>2696119

Sighing, Joannes walks over to Adam, and crosses his arms.

"Seems we're the leftovers. I suppose that means we're partners?" He asks tentatively.
>>
>>2696167
"I guess so. I thought I heard rumor of a new student coming in today."
>>
>>2696156
I meant "discount one for all" as a lazy way describing it, not actually being one for all -1.
I'll still change quirks if it's bad on it's own, but I'll need some time.
>>
>>2696156
C-can I haveva demon? Hehe.
Well, i read 120 caps of the manga, and I am a very critic otaku. The world is coo but, all the fights (where 80% is Deku or Allmight) end up with "aaaghh this enemy is too strong. FUAAA POWER UPPP."

So, one for all might be special but its too simple.
>>
>>2696187
Hurry tut!!
>>
Can you tell us how many floors does the building has and if it looks run down or something? Dear boss QM
>>
>>2696178

"Then we should get going once they give the go ahead." Joannes agrees. "Best we waste little time."
>>
>>2696245
"Hey, Adam; Joannes. You paired up, neat. I hope your quirks match up. I can follow Lucy climbing the building, and then improvise" Elcana aproaches the pair. "And, what about a new student? That's odd. Well, given Oscar's and Jonatan's dissapearance..."
>>
>>2696211
don bell

str 28
stam 8
spd 28
int 2
per 2

Quirk: Myo-gantism
this quirk lowers myostain levels(makes him buff) and raises growth hormones(make him BIG) by large amounts and accelerates his metabolism.

background: son of barbelle and stepson of 100%Nelson
>>
>>2696321
costume requests: "POWER ARMOR!!!!!!"... "and a food pouch"

at the bottom his mom wrote "whatever he gets will have to be regularly resized"
>>
>>2696276

"We'll do our best." He shrugs. "No less."
>>
>>2696321
"Hmmm, new guy, you can join a group of two and be a third member if you want."

as far as costumes, you got somethign resembling power armor. There are motorized joints that incrrease their push based off how much you push them, but it doesn't cover your whole body. More like the peices of armor on a storm trooper, with thin metal pistons connecting them to cause them to expand and contract at will.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d3)

>>2696528
"Yes sir!"
1 joahnes
2 elcana
3 klark and his buddy
>>
>>2696545
Well, I guess you guys should decide an strategy and that
>>
>>2696571

"Mhm."

>>2696545

"Well you two? What are your thoughts, for our plan? Any ideas?" He says to Donnie and Adam.
>>
>>2696627
"I'm good at breaking stuff" Don's build screams 'meat shield', "what do you guys do?"
>>
>>2696643

"Better to show you than explain." Joannes shrugs. "I can demonstrate once we're given the go ahead to begin the exercise."
>>
>>2696650
"K" donnie does some streches while he waits.
>>
"So, you guys are a distraction while we two climb the building?." He aproaches the trio with Lucy in tow. "I guess it's ok if the bulk of the students go through the main entrance and a few do it from a side."

"That's as much as "tactics" I can come up with".
>>
>>2696746
*thumbs up*
>>
hey I wont be on for a while. sorry. I'll be back on around 11PM EST.
>>
>>2696846
coolio poolio
>>
The wait.... oh the wait!
>>
>>2697688
you wouldnt happen to be a dbm veteran too, would you?
>>
>>2697724
>>2697688
kek, sorry. I tend to be all over the place with these. what groups are you all in again?
>>
>>2697724
I don't know what's dbm. All I know is that I have too much free time
>>
>>2697739
i'm with johannes and adam
>>
>>2697743
alright, so donnie, Johannes, and adam

What about Elcana, who's he with agian?
>>
>>2697739
>>2697749
Elcana is with Lucy
>>
>>2697755
Alright, after what seems like hours of waiting for everyone to get a partner, the substitute says "Alright, there's 12 buildings here. Groups line up in front of one. You will be graded both on time and on damages. Ready? set? go!"
>>
>>2697768
imma ram a door down
>>
>>2697768
Elcana walks towards a tall looking building "Okay Lucy, I tought we were all going for one building. I will take the bottom floor and be a distraction for you to climb fast to the top floor, where the hostage probably is. I will stall the robots as much as I can but... I don't think I will be an asset today"
>>
>>2697790
"okay....OH HERE TAKE THIS FIRST!" She sews together a net with four holes it in and holds it in her hands with a thumb in one hole and a pointer finger in another, before handing it to you "this should help. the silk is really strong!"

>>2697778
Roll strength please, my nigga.
>>
Rolled 17 + 28 (1d20 + 28)

>>2697818
hooooooo!!
>>
>>2697824
The door breaks down. Immediately you are faced with a hallway that has two humanoid robots brandishing sub machine guns.
>>
>>2697818
>holds it in her hands with a thumb in one hole and a pointer finger in another.
HNGGGG IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS?
-----------------
"I see, thanks" Elcana recieves the net and stashes it in one of the belt's pockets. "Okay, off we go. Do not enter a window if you don't hear ruckus inside first, you know, my diversion tactics"
>>
>>2697852
And so, he jogs into the building and sees if there is a window to look inside, or just a door. If so! He will just enter through the main door.
>>
>>2697851

Taking a deep breath, David summons five Brigands forth to the world.
>>
Rolled 12 + 28 (1d20 + 28)

>>2697851
donnie's gonna smash them
>>
>>2697860
>David
D-david!? You are not jonatthan!
>>
>>2697864

Ah shit, sorry, had another quest open, forgot to switch names, ignore it.
>>
>>2697860
Wait, you ARE joannes. Don't just go chaging names...
>>
>>2697852
what do you think it is? she makes the silk from her fingers, and it's a goddamn net with holes to hold it with.

>>2697856
There are some windows. YOu see a completely empty room in the first window, with what looks to be a wrecked classroom.

>>2697863
okay, btw, the way I'm gonna run yr power is you can doubble yr strength bonus at any point, but it tires you out. the threashhold at wich you become exausted, simaler to being knocked out or death in these games, is all up to dramatic story telling. Anyway, you are able to break one as the brigands kill the other. You note when they shot at you (and missed) that htey where using rubber bullets.
>>
File: this.png (571 KB, 635x896)
571 KB
571 KB PNG
Rolled 14 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>2697900
Elcana goes inside, hoping his dark suit will shield him from the robot's eyes. He creeps trough the classroom, looking for a staircase or something.

Do I roll perception, my best stat? So I will!
>>
>>2697900

With a harsh command, he orders the Brigands to advance, and they obey without hesitation, not heeding or uncaring of any dangers.
>>
Rolled 16 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>2697925
donnie's gonna search, silently praying the brigands have better luck
>>
>>2697913
no, it has four holes, a finger per hole, and it's a fucking net, you degenerate. It's to catch projectiles. ffs, 4chan, man.
You find a staircase and an elevator.

>>2697925
They end up falling over a tripwire and get destroyed in an explosion down a hallway.

"well" says adam "Looks like the discipline doesn't rub off on them. Did you seriously not see that or do you like sending soldiers to their doom?"
>>
>>2697940
search for what in particular?
>>
>>2697948
the hostage bot
>>
>>2697960
you're on the first floor. You don't find any hostages yet, but you do find one other criminal bot waiting around a corner ahead.
>>
>>2697943
The pseudo ninja calls for the elevator, and squats besides the doors, ready to ambush whatever comes out. ¿Does the elevator even works?
I'll have a speed roll prepared.
--------------
Are the buildings dark inside? I keep picturing an eerie abandoned building in the night, but it's like 10 am
>>
>>2697943

"Better them than us, asshole." He bites back, somewhat frustrated.

Moving to the back of the group, he attempts to gather and save his strength until he can summon a full squad of five.
>>
Rolled 5 + 28 (1d20 + 28)

>>2697965
boop, your broked!
>>

>>2697966
There. Te-hee
>>
>>2697966
the lights are all off but it's the middle of the day so the ambient light is enough to make it just a bit eerie. When the elevator opens there's nobody inside, but there is a small candy wrapper in the corner on the floor

>>2697967
Adam follows donnie down the hallway to see the robot. After donnie kicks the robot a good 10 feet, his boot starts to melt a bit. It seems the bot was coated in a corrosive acid. Adam mutters "seems the robots where built with quirks as well....HEY JOANNES! WE COULD USE YOUR FOOT SOLDIERS ABOUT NOW!" The robot starts to stand up, and after it does, it flexes it's arms at it's sides and it's eyes glow red, it blows a puff of steam out it's backside,and a buzzer can be heard.
>>
>>2697984

Eyes wide, Joannes raises his arms and attempts to summon a Squad. Agony racing through him as he gathers his strength.
>>
>>2697988
You are able to summon four.

>so I was thinking of making willpower a statat, I'd give you 10 extra stat points and allow you to restat your characters if I did it. It would be for stuff like pushing yourself beyond your limits, plus ultra!
>>
Rolled 7 + 28 (1d20 + 28)

>>2697984
"punching it hurts stuff...so what if I punch it AWAY from stuff?" he does so, kicking the bot with the same shoe
>>
>>2698006

>Perhaps next thread, so we do not have to interrupt this one to do so.

Howling, Joannes orders a volley of fire from the four Fusiliers he summoned, and they comply, filling the air with lead!
>>
>>2697984
The hooded student send the elevator to the top floor and takes the stair to the second level. "Nothing yet. Not even traps..." He mumbles while taking the stairs up.
>>
>>2698020
>Here's my thing though, if we wait until next thread that could be a few days, and how are we gonna run it until then? I know it's a rocky transition but it would help the game if we get it over with now, I say. but really it's up to the players.

>>2698019
Kicking it a second time, your boot is melted to the point where your show beneeth the armor is showing. The floor where it lands is starting to melt and you can see the hardwood under the carpet.

>>2698020
They miss, as donnie's large body is blocking the shot. (also donnie make sure to specify when yr using yr quirk alright?)

As the robot is on the ground, Adam rushes down the hall to pull a fire alarm, it is at this time you notice sprinklers in the ceiling.

>>2698031
As you get to the second floor you can see lucy's foot going out of view of a window up to the third floor. There is a hallway with many doors, most of which are chained up. You can hear what seems to be a human voice speaking gibberish coming from a non-chained door.

There is an announcement played outside "and the first team out with a hostage is Haruto and Tiber" (Fast kid and visor kid)
>>
>>2698047
"Damm goggles" He spouts while creeping to the unchained door. Squatting in front of it ready to bolt away, he opens it, slowly, gently (this is how a life is taken) as to not make a sound and peeks inside.
--------
If we take 10 extra points to allocate, I guess I would make Wilpower 7 and increase Speed 23. Elcana's life never had much meaning, and now... who knows.
>>
>>2698047
"thanks adam"
>i'm fine with doing it now
>>
Well it doesn't stop anything to add an extra stat. I already did it actually. Oh, and I really want to start increasing the stats! I wonder what system has Boss QM prepared for us
>>
>>2698091
>>2698081
>>2698080
After you do something important taht would reasonably raise yr skill I'll give you stat points to allocate, and possibly advanced the limits of yr quirk

>okay so yeah we're adding willpower not
>strength
>stamina
>speed
>Intelligence
>Perception
>willpower
80 points to spend among them

>>2698080
Inside the room you see two robots standing at the windows, holdings guns like before. Their gibberish seems to be mimicing human speach without any actual meaning.

>>2698081
The sprinklers go off, the robot itself doesn't get broken, but the slime around it starts to melt off it. the robot is no longer covered, but it's eating through the floor.
>>
>>2698107

"Eaurgh. Let's keep moving. That 'Hostage' won't save itself." Joannes mutters.

Alright, I'm starting to get a headache this late. I need to get some sleep.
>>
>>2698107
"hey adam, can you do something about this?" he's trying to use the robot as an acid scoop.
>>
>>2698107
I like the idea of willpower, since that should be the skill to counter [Two for One]

Strength: 20
Stamina: 14
Speed: 23
Perception: 06
Willpower: 07
--------------------
"Shit, they might notice Lucy" Elcana laments. Gritting his teeth, he sneaks up on one robot to twist it's neck, and to try grab the gun and shoot the other. He has never fired a gun, but has been in fights involving one. "How hard would it be, just pull the trigger right?" he thinks.
>>
>>2698121
The robot isn't dead, he's just on the ground.

"Yeah, I can do something about it!" He runs over and curbstomps the robot, smashing it's head in

>>2698110
can we go on without you for now, or do you want us to stop? Its easier for me to play later at night.
>>
>>2698127
Roll strength, please
>>
Rolled 7 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>2698128
>Str 28
>Stam 8->9
>Spd 28
>Int 3
>Per 3
>>Will 9

he gives adam a thumbs up, searching for the hostage before confirming the kill
>>

>>2698135
Here we go! Not a natural 1 again. pls.
>>
>>2698137
Ok. Thanks. Thanks /tg/ you steal all the good dice.
>>
>>2698128

Go on if you want, I really need to get some sleep.
>>
>>2698142
g'night
>>
>>2698142
bye baby
>>
>>2698136
The hostage isn't on the first floor. there are stairs straight ahead though.

>>2698137
>>>2698140
You completely miss and the gun goes flying out of yr hand. the Robot aims at your stomach and hits you with 7 rounds before you can even respond. Luckily they're rubber so they don't go through you completely, but htey hurt.
>>
>>2698156
B-but did I twisted one of the robot's neck? This is not looking good... at least Lucy got her cue
>>
Rolled 10 + 28 (1d20 + 28)

>>2698156
do we know where the hostigae is or just the floor their not on? either way he z o o m s up
>>
>>2698160
We are in the dark about everything.
>>
>>2698159
no, you killed the first one, the second one shot you I mean.

>>2698160
COmpletely out of the loop. it's a three story building so it's safe to assume it's probably the top floor.
>>
Rolled 4 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>2698177
new floor, new turf to look at.
>>
Rolled 7 + 23 (1d20 + 23)

>>2698177
Elcana takes out the net and outstretches it towards the robot, runnnig directly to the gun that's pointed towards him, wrapping the barrel with it.

Will it work? Come on speed!
>>
>>2698183
>7
>The floor here is made of floor

>>2698184
It actually does work. You are able to catch the bullets being fired at you you are also able to disarm the robot.
>>
Rolled 2 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>2698192
hmm...donnie's gonna trust his instincts and open the closest door
>>
File: robo knee stomp.jpg (36 KB, 480x360)
36 KB
36 KB JPG

>>2698192
I can't find the martial art that uses clothes and ropes to fight opponents grrrr!!!
---------------
Elcana twistes the gun with the sliken cloth, yanking it out ot the robot, letting it go and delivering a super knee stomp.

Do robos have knees? Either way! Break that damm leg! Go strenght
>>
>>2698204
>5
You pull the door handle. Nothing happens. "it's a push door, dumbass" Adam chimes in.

>>2698207
It breaks and falls to the ground. It wont be getting back up any time soon, and nothing in the room got broken.

"And the second group out, with quite a bit of damage, is Kevin and klark
>>
Rolled 8 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>2698219
i push that door open for adam to check while I open EVERY door
>>
Rolled 9 + 23 (1d20 + 23)

>>2698219
"Yes!" Exclaims the punished snake, throwing a fist up the air. But then he grimaces. "Lucy... she must have entered through the third floor!"

And so, Elcana dashes heroically, to back up Lucy. How about a nice speed check?
>>
>>2698227
most of the doors are chained up. When you open this door you actually see there are three robots. Two green ones and a pink one. the pink one is tied up, with a green one pointing a gun at it and yelling gibberish.

>>2698228
You get up to the third floor. it is eerie and almost TOO silent.
>>
Rolled 17 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>2698258
"Lucy? Lucy, where are you?" Things are too quiet and Elcana is nervous. The rustle from before should have been enough of a cue for lucy to enter trough a window.

He scans the area to see the layout of the floor and listen to anything.
>>
>>2698258
this will require the elusive stealthy donnie. he goes to all fours and slams gun-bot into not-gun-bot, but quietly.
>>
Rolled 14 + 28 (1d20 + 28)

>>2698272
shit for forgot to roll, stealth is speed right?
>>
>>2698275
>>2698272
>>2698270
I'll get back to the game tommorow, but the robots are all facing the door.
>>
>>2698317
It's good. It's 3 am. Come up with something tense and scary in the meantime!
>>
>>2698319
>tense and scary
>hasn't ever been in an argument with your teacher the insane woman with a gun in a school.
>>
wryyyyy I've awoken.
>>
>>2698275
so these guys are facing the door.

>>2698270
It is an open layout with some desks scattered about, and three doors. As you say that you see the door handle on one jiggle.
>>
Rolled 8 + 23 (1d20 + 23)

>>2698903
Dash to hide behind a desk!
Speeds with me?
>>
>>2699033
You hide behind a desk, and a robot without a weapon, but with weird rubber tentacles for arms, walks out, and scans the area, before crouching and changing its coloring to try to blend with the carpet. It's patrolling the area in secret now.
>>
Rolled 17 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>2699071
"With this light... not good." Elcana closes his eyes, and focusses in the sounds a robot should make, tyring to hear the gears in action as the robot moves. After that, he stealths towards the door where the robot came from.
----------------
Do I roll perception to avoid the robot hmm? Almost blind go!.
>>
>>2699112
You get tackled and have the subber tentacles wrap around you while you're on the ground!
>>
Rolled 6 + 20 (1d20 + 20)

>>2699118
A rush of adrenalin befalls Elcana as he tries to break free of the tentacles, using raw strength to push the coils away.

The extertion reddens his face and beads of sweat crowd his forehead, but all his expression is hidden by the mask atop his face.

And, in the middle of the ordeal he screams "LUCY WHERE ARE YOU?"
---------------
Strength roll to break free! If he breaks free, he will bolt to the door the robot came from, as he may find the hostage! And barricade inside, away from the robot.
>>
>>2699162
You escape the robot's hold but it chases after you again after you start running, you hear her voice from behind the door "I'm here with the hostage!"
>>
>>2699194
Into the room Elcana goes and tries to lock the door from the inside, or alteast make it so the robot can't get in.

"Lucy! We are cornered, the only exist is beating the robot"
>>
>>2699215
WHen you enter the room you see lucy standing next to a pink robot, with a green one already on the floor, in many pieces. The room is wrecked.

You see out the window that the building across from yours is completely obliterated, probably from another team.
>>
>>2699237
"Come! Let's fight the robot outside" He beacons outside. "We can't risk the hostage's safety."

"The robot has tentacles. I can try grabbing those and you'll have an opening to cut him, or his tentacles. Can you do it? Let's go!"
>>
>>2699248
Roll speed.
>>
Rolled 16 + 23 (1d20 + 23)

>>2699392
>>2699248
Super speddus. Come on I want a good roll like the other guys!
>>
File: ok.png (26 KB, 500x370)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>2699395
>>
>>2699395
You are able to grab onto the tentacles and hold the robot back, you yell "DO IT!!!" and lucy uses her monstrous claws to rip open the robot's guts.
>>
>>2699459
goddam it I should've let Lucy be fondled by those tentacles
>>
>>2699661
Missed anime moment
>>
>>2699459
"We could run through the stairs, but there should be more robots. We better try our luck with the wall, climbing down" Elcana says, with a hand in his chin. "You can use your silk and strap the hostage to my back, and we do it."
>>
Rolled 4 + 28 (1d20 + 28)

>>2698903
don's gonna meatshield for the hostage bot
>>
>>2699974
The hostage has a gun pointed at their head!!!

>>2699885
"Even if you took my powers, I cant clinb while holding peopple"
>>
>>2700106
"And you are the better climber. We take the elevator!"

"We have arrived. Everything will be alright, hostage-san. The heroes are here." Elcana aproaches the robot, and takes it's hand. "Let's get moving.
>>
>>2700117
Their response is gibberish and they follow. You make it out without any issues. Sadly there's only one other team that hasn't gotten the hostage.
>>
neat! That's it for me. Tomorrow I wake up at 6. Analyze wether or not you want to open up positions for new players. Even closing this thread and making a new one could work. We've barely have two days of classes
>>
>>2700106
hmm..donnie's costume has a food pouch right? maybe he can activate his quirk and throw a protien bar at them.
>>
I am here again, however, I think it may be too late for me to jump back in until this 'combat session' is over.
>>
>>2700272
Youand donnie must save the hostage still
>>
>>2700272
It's never to late for friendship!
also our chars complimet each other: donnie hits shit, and your minions do the busy work he's to dense to do.
>>
>>2700282
for real tho im a stubbon idiot playing a bigger idiot who might not even have the ammo for the one good idea he's had all game, I need you
>>
>>2700228
what? what would it have a food pouch? you just said "power armor"

do you understand the situation yr in right now?

>>2700213
You're going already? dude the game barely started. I mostly play at night. Also yeah I mean, if Joannes' player doesn't show up we have 2 spots open. I'm not opening a new thread yet. I open up threads once we reach a bump limit. I know I'm a shit QM sorry.

damn, I literally thought I posted this an hour ago but it's just been sitting there unposted. I'm so sorry
>>
>>2700300
DONNIE JUST OPENED A DOOR, IN THE ROOM IS THREE ROBOTS, TWO WITH GUNS, ONE IS PINK AND TIED UP, THE PINK WAS HAS A GUN POINTED AT IT'S HEAD.
>>
>>2700323
Well, tomorrow is probably the last day I wake up early, so there's that.
>>
Rolled 15 + 28 (1d20 + 28)

>>2700323
>>2696358
>..."and a food pouch"
>>2700327
I understand the sitch, im just trying to act as smart as i can while playing a dumbass.

donnie runs in and tries to grab pinkbot as fast as he can.
>>
File: r us ur.gif (44 KB, 220x165)
44 KB
44 KB GIF
>>2700374
>>
Rolled 19 + 32 (1d20 + 32)

Being right behind Donnie, Joannes commands his Fusiliers to fill the hostage taker full of holes.
>>
>>2700413
o thank god
>>2700403
sorry for being so stupid
>>
>>2700413
So far what I've understanded is that you do a d20+one brigand (8) rather that d20+all the brigands. QM should clear that one.
Maybe something like the first brigand gives 8 but the rest +2 or 3 each.

Or the quirk is balanced as it is, QM's discretion.

And I really really have to bed now. but do please write about points and all.

I encourage you QM to write longer paragraphs. Try practicing with the evaluations on each team, in the rescue operation.
>>
>>2700448
You probably have it complete and tought, but doesn't hurt to mention that I'd expect things like coordination, synergy of the team, speed, destruction of the building, if the hostage was endangered... you name it!
>>
>>2700448
you add 8 for every brigand who is helping with an action aht can reasonably help.

also while you're both rushing the hostage takers, they kill the hostage.

"Hostage has been killed. Sorry kid, but that's an F" you hear over a bullhorn.
>>
>>2700526
shit
"shit"
>>
>>2700526

"Fuck!" Joannes hisses, pulling a flintlock out and executing one of his Fusiliers with it.

"Should have been faster on the trigger! We could have been, I know it!"

"Fuck it, whatever. We can do better next time. Let's just go."
>>
>>2700542
You walk out and most of the class just laughs at you.

>Timeskip to the next day?

Also all of you gain 2 points to add to a stat, or optionally you can progress how your quirk works a bit, QM discretion on that.
>>
File: Brigand_Reaver.jpg (334 KB, 1920x1080)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>2700552

Genuinely insulted, Joannes spits in the face of the nearest mocking classmate.

Quirk Progression, Summon Reaver Brigands:

Reaver Brigands are upgraded all-rounders. Armed with Blunderbusses and knives, they are fairly decent at both ranged and close combat. They are also armored with a steel cuirass which makes them slightly more durable.

However, they sacrifice being proficient in close or ranged combat for being able to do both. Jack of all trades, master of none.

>Timeskip

Don't care either way.
>>
>>2700552
+2 to end
also what do the pistons in my suit do?
>>
>>2700562
they give your suit the ability to expand when you grow.

>>2700560
You spit on the visor kid and he fires a beam at you. Roll speed.
>>
Quirk development! I will type the fluff down , but I am in a bus now. Onwards toward my hospital exam! Very hard, but fine.

Also I am kinda sad the trio failed...
>>
Rolled 13 + 10 (1d20 + 10)

>>2700663
>>
>>2700560
"sorry for getting the hostage killed"
>>
>>2700663
>>2700663

Elcana walkes up to visor kid and pushes him like a bully. "What the hell is wrong with you" He says
>>
>>2700938
>>2700921
>>2700779
The hostage died because there was a gun point blank at her head and you rushed at them like an idiot.

You are able to dodge the beam, but when elcana hits him, he gets back up and fires an invisible beam at him, Elcana roll stamina.
>>
Rolled 13 + 14 (1d20 + 14)

>>2701087
"ghngghnn not again" Elcana suffers from the blast.
>>
>>2701528
You feel weak to your knees and itchy all over. You recognize this as radiation.
>>
>>2701580

Joannes, getting up right in Visor's face, though not touching him, starts staring him down.

"I demand recompense for your mockery, you sore winner! I challenge you to pistols at next dawn!" He demands of him.
>>
>>2701691
"He fucking spat on me! It's not mockery, it's self defense!!"

The substitute teacher walks over "Hey, hey, break it up! And take THESE!" He hands all three of you detention slips.
>>
>>2701759
BTW I know he was mocking you by laughing at you, this isn't me being inconsistent, this is him obfuscating what happened.
>>
>>2701759

"Bah!" He says, taking the slip with grace.

Before he turns away, he spits one last line at Visor.

"I will have my Duel, either show up to the beach at next dawn or forever be known as a coward and a charlatan!"
>>
>>2701807
>wait a minute.
>Guns are illegal in japan
>>
>>2701759
Elcana rips the note from the teacher's hand and storms away of the mock field, ofuscated and feeling shaken.
------
Does rips refers to grabing it abruptly? And the teacher had those notes prepared didn't he.
And I demand that evaluation! I want to know how well or bad Elcana was graded
>>
>>2701838
Also will he die from radiation poisoning? Will Lucy be okay? I is scared
>>
>>2701838
He wrote the detention slips while you where arguing. As for radiation poisoning, I guess you have to find out.

The detention is set for the next afternoon.

>Timeskip to tomorrow's class?
>>
>>2701834

Not entirely, quite a few citizens can own firearms for hunt or sport after a lengthy process.
>>
>>2701834
>>2701869
also there is a substantial black market in japan, the yakuza and a large network of hobbists import, steal, and produce guns and they are available on the black market. t. i'm from /k/ and have done a lot of research on how to get a gun in japan.
>>
>>2701883
and is working with the yakuza to get a gun something a HERO would do? It's fine if you got them because "muh dadz in the army" and you can literally summon men with guns, but how do you expect the vizor kid to duel you?
>>
>>2701892
desu i haven't even read the whole thread. I got really excited when i saw it was the first one and then noticed it was on 519 posts and i just made a comment on something i saw on my way out.
>>
>>2701892

GM, I'm not talking about some kind of shootout with semi-automatics, I'm talking a duel with flintlock pistols, you know, advised by a third party, each opponent moves at ten paces, turn, fire them off, noone gets hit, everyone goes home satisfied, the challenger has his honor intact, and the challenged is not known as a coward.
>>
>>2701911
>not just challenging people to a honorable duel because you genuinely enjoy killing

andrew jackson was a hero he is on the 20 dollar bill. he killed all kinds of people.
>>
>>2701920

Excuse me!? There was an entire Code of Honor around dueling like that back then, hell, shooting to kill in those duels was considered abhorrent!
>>
>>2701911
>Noone gets hit
XD this man has fucking lazer eyes, you think he doesn't have good aim?

anyway, do you all wanna timeskip?

>>2701920
If you wanna play you don't need really to read much of the thread. Just the first post so you know the basics, this is the third day of class we're about to skip to. ALSO we added a new stat since the first post, willpower, and you also have 10 more points to make a character with.

Everyone ready to timeskip to the next morning on the beach?
>>
>>2701936

No objections to a timeskip.
>>
>>2701929
andrew jackson was in over a hundred duels and killed a good number of people. Not everyone was squeemish and moral when it came to duels.
>>
>>2701951
>>2701929
Yeah, Jackson was a madman. Alot of people, just like today, use an "honorable" system to act out their sick desires.

That night Adam calls Joannes "So I heard you where having an old style duel? Need a mediator?"
>>
>>2701970

"I do." He responds. "Would you be willing to sign a written statement proving your trustworthiness and honesty? I could not have you act as mediator otherwise."
>>
>>2701986
"yeah, sure man." He audibly giggles trying to hide it from the phone "I just wanna see this go down!"
>>
>>2701994

"Adam." He says to him, his voice steely. "Can you, or can you not stay neutral and unbiased in this. From your giggling, which I can very much hear, I would not be remiss to assume you would do something stupid. I'm sorry, Adam, but I will have to find someone else to mediate."

Not even saying goodbye, Joannes hangs up.
>>
skip to the beach beach.
Lucy call me I need u in my life
>>
>>2702021
So who though? Because like, I cant describe the next morning without one. :/

>>2701951
please feel free to make a character if you wish. This is set in UA high school but a few years before MHA. I mostly like the universe and all.
>>
>>2702026
kek. U have a crush on an NPC in a game on 4chan. XD
>>
>>2702027

Contacting Lucy, who seems earnest and genuine enough, he asks her, with grave seriousness, to be the mediator in the duel.
>>
>>2702033
*ejem* no clue whatchu talking about.
So!? will we have an illegal duel at the beach with all classmates attending? Will the teachers try to stop classmates shooting at themselves? Should Elcana have had to smuggle one of the sub-machineguns that were cool AF?
>>
>>2702051
She seems nervous but agrees. "Juh~...Just don't kill him alright!"
>>
>>2702099

Baffled, he assures her that a duel between gentlemen like this rarely ends in death unless one of the parties involved has malicious intent, and reassures her that he only wishes to preserve his own honor in the face of the class' vicious mockery.
>>
>>2702027
If our /k/friend doesn't decide to participate, would you object to me joining in? I've just been waiting for a the current in-game day to end before jumping in to make it more smooth.

I'm also a slow and meticulous drawfag stalling for time at the moment
>>
>>2702027
>>2702128
i was actually writing one up right now

Name:Ryo Saza

Strength:10
Stamina:15
Speed:20
Intelligence:15
Perception:10

Quirk:[Amnesia] If Ryo touches a person he can control their short term memory. The effects wear off a few moments after contact. As long as Ryo maintains physical contact with his target they do not realize he is there but can continue to move freely.

Picture: give me a minute

Costume request: give me a minute

Bio/physical description: give me a minute
>>
>>2702146
WHERE IS WILLPOWER REEEEEEE

hehe, so you have
Strength
Stamina
Speed
Intelligence
Perception
Willpower
>>
>>2702156
oof i didnt see that in the OP

lets be crazy and give him zero willpower
>>
>>2702128
>>2702146
Rip drawfag

So he can stay invisible to someone's mind just by touching them? Alright, there's gonna be a roll involved using the enemy's intelligence vs yr stamina to maintain that some people can fight against it, but yeah that should work.

>>2702161
even if you give yrself 0 willpower, you have 10 more stat points left, because of the new stat. so where are you putting them? we added will, and the extra 10 points a bit into the game.
>>
>>2702187

Name:Ryo Saza

Strength:10
Stamina:15
Speed:20
Intelligence:15
Perception:10
willpower:10

Quirk:[Amnesia] If Ryo touches a person he can control their short term memory. The effects wear off a few moments after contact. As long as Ryo maintains physical contact with his target they do not realize he is there but can continue to move freely.

Costume request: didn't submit one and prefers to wear th school unifrom.

Bio/physical description: generic japanese teenager/ ryo is a middle class kid who wants to become a hero to have a stable income and live up to his parents expectations. His hobbies are cross country running and baseball.

>>2702187
i'll just do 10 willpower then.

i don't want it to be too broken i just imagine it like he is constantly trying to erase their memory of him standing there touching them. all roll whatever you need so that i'm not a marry sue.
>>
>>2702201
It's ok, QM doens't put problems for Quirks. *cough* except elcana *cough* *cough*

Boy I got sick at the hostal.
---

Also! What Elcana develops of it's Quirk is that it works better so people need a higher DC to beat it! So it's Base DC + Elcana's Int roll.

And the second feat is that the quirk develops to linger for seconds after Elcana let's go of the person. But, very few seconds. Just one reaction. He could get a certain difficulty to use the quirk after letting go, like a speed roll to see if he manages to react and use whatever quirk he stole or Two for one dissipates before.
>>
>>2702187
>>2702146
That's unfortunate. Horikishi's art style is actually easier to recreate than I thought. Oh well, it can't be helped. Enjoy.
>>
>>2702286
just post your character the QM could probably do 5 if your gonna drawfag. it seems like everyone keeps making characters and then leaving.
>>
>>2702291
No worries anon. I would gladly offer my drawfaggotry for the thread, but I'll leave that up to QM. I will respect his decision to run only four people without complaint. He seems adamant about it.
>>
File: trash beach.png (1.76 MB, 1280x720)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
>>2702317
well any more than four and I start to get people confused with who's who. I mean, if you're offering adding drawings to the thread go ahead, that'd be fun, but I cant take on another player ATM. I'd say lurk on the thread a bit longer, eventually a player will leave again because they get bored.

The next day, Tiber(visor kid) and Joannes show up on the beach to duel. This beach is filthy, everyone's litter always finds a way here. Someone should clean this beach up someday.

Lucy showed up as promised, but actually so did literally everyone in your class, and a few people you don't even recognize. Tiber has his visor on and speaks to you quietly as to not make the rest of the class hear.
"If it doesn't bother you, I'd prefer to use my natural weapon."
>>
>>2702201
>this motherfucker
>THIS mother fuck er
>Normal kid. Too normal. Completely average japanese kid.
>It's always the quiet ones
>Pumped up kicksu.coinslot
>>
>>2702406
Lucy is wearing a shirt that says "go joha" and made Adam wear one too
>>
>>2702406

"No. No powers today, sir. For either of us." Joannes states, stepping forth and giving Lucy a wooden box.

Opening it would reveal two black powder flintlock pistols, two balls of lead, and enough powder for each.

"Today will be a duel decided by one of fairness and honor. We shall each load our pieces in full view of the Mediator here to ensure prevention of anything untoward, we will turn our back on each other, take exactly ten paces, then we shall turn and fire!" He says.

"Either if one of us is wounded, or we both miss, the duel shall be concluded. There will only be one single exchange of fire. Do you accept these terms?" He asks.
>>
>>2702406
Ryo sits near the back of a group of student. He is perched atop a rusting laundry machine observing the situation in a relaxed quiet manner.
>>
>>2702437
He takes off his vizor, folds it up, and puts it in his pocket, then looks at you like you're a complete moron. "Okay, I understand you want a duel, which I only agreed to because I know I'm faster than you, but why are we using 300 year old guns?"
>>
>>2702447

"This is not a duel of strength, or speed, or anything like that." He spits. "There will be no Quirks in use here. This is not about who is better. This is about bravery and honor."

"Now will you accept these terms, or shall you back away, and prove yourself craven?" He demands.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (39 KB, 530x354)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>2702425
>>2702201
>Pumped up kicks
hahah costume requests
>>
>>2702464
"How fast you can turn and shoot sounds like speed to me!" He grabs the gun than looks at it confused... "How do you load this?"
>>
>>2702535

Now it's Joannes' turn to look at him like he's a fucking idiot, as the precise instructions on how to do so are printed right on the inside of the case in bold black letters.
>>
*ryo uses his quirk on himself to forget this cringy conversation :^)
>>
>>2702579
He loads up his gun and after you are both ready, lucy says "Alright. Backs to each other! Take ten paces, then turn and shoot!

10!!!
(roll speed)
>>
>>2702586
donnie was distracted by a cool bug and heard nothing
>>
Rolled 12 + 15 (1d20 + 15)

>>2702606
>>
Rolled 5 + 10 (1d20 + 10)

>>2702606
>>
Rolled 17 + 20 (1d20 + 20)

>>2702621
ok now roll perception.
>>
>>2702621

As he turns and raises his pistol before pulling the trigger, Joannes very clearly is seen to deliberately aim it *far* above Visor's head.
>>
Rolled 3 + 15 (1d20 + 15)

>>2702646
>>2702642
>>
JOHA NO SHIEEEET JOHAAAAAAA
HE GOT SHOT. HE GOT SHOT
>>
File: such powah.jpg (376 KB, 1280x704)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>2702653
You shoot above his head, but he doesn't give you that luxoury. You get a lead ball directly below your heart. It doesn't come out the other side and is lodged in there, partially in your lung.

The entire class is agasp by this, sitting mout-wide, in awe, as he places the gun back in the box, puts his visor back on and silently walks away. Lucy rushes over to you on the ground and yells "ARE YOU OKAY!?" adam simply sits there with a smirk.
>>
>>2702683
You can tell he wasn't aiming for your heart, but showing he COULD kill you in an instant if he wanted to.
>>
>>2702683

"Aaannnhh..." Is all that comes out of his mouth as his strength leaves him and, with a hand on his head, he collapses.

He felt something *break*, certainly probably a rib or two.
>>
>>2702695
>not your ribs
>your pride.

Tiber walks away quietly as the class starts to murmur amongst themselves. Lucy picks you up, slings you over her shoulder and starts running. She realizes there's no quick way off the beach except through a maze of garbage, and pushing herself to her limits, she climbs up a pile of trash with you on her back, and tries to run to the hospital, or the school, or somewhere to save her friend!!!
>>
>>2702707
Ryo removes his cellphone from his pocket and calls the emergancy line and describes the nature of the emergancy and the direction lucy is travelling.
>>
>>2702707
Elcana is frozen in place and only reacts when Lucy is out of sight. He grabs Adam's hand and runs towards Lucy went.
>>
>>2702707
donnie tries to catch up to lucy.
"I can carry him!"
>>
>>2702731
She simply yells back "I'M FASTER THAN YOU!!!" and keeps running. She's hysterical. this is a crisis and she isn't taking it well. She gets a few blocks down the street before paramedics arrive. Luckily due to japan's socialized healthcare and quirks, he's healed basically within minutes, though unconscious. Lucy is left crying over his unconscious body.
>>
File: Df7BD7LUYAAzCB4.jpg (57 KB, 720x513)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>2702743
>due to japan's socialized healthcare
>>
>>2702786
sorry i meant to spoiler that image
>>
>>2702786
Eventually Joanness wakes up, the entire class, minus tiber, surrounding him. Someone speaks up from the back "YO, school started like fifteen minutes ago! WE'RE ALL LATE!!!"
>>
>>2702819
Ryo having not wasted time chasing lucy is already on his way to the school. no doubt he will be late but maybe arriving before all of his classmates will spare him from punishment

should i roll to run + speed?
>>
>>2702819

Grimacing and waving them off, Joannes stands, streches a bit, then starts jogging towards UA.
>>
>>2702819
"Fuck school, let's get johannes to his home" Elcana says. "How can you care about school now"
>>
>>2702834
>>2702836
Roll speed

>>2702839
Even Joannes himself is worried about school. Good empathy skillz, but this is a superhero story, one gunshot, and then subsequent healing of the wound, isn't gonna stop you from getting to first period!
>>
Rolled 19 + 10 (1d20 + 10)

>>2702865
>>
Rolled 6 + 20 (1d20 + 20)

>>2702865
I'M FUCKING FAST BOI
>>
Rolled 17 + 28 (1d20 + 28)

>>2702865
>>
>>2702882
>>2702893
>>2702927
Running as fast as you can it takes you all about twenty minutes to get to the school, with the exception of Haruto, the kid with super speed, who gets there within a minute. When you all enter the classroom, Breaker is there waiting.

"HARUTO TOLD ME EVERYTHING!!!....." dramatic pause.
>>
>>2702933
Ryo takes his seat and removes course books from his bag. Being noticed during such a dramatic time would not be ideal.
>>
>>2702933

"Yes." Joannes says simply. "I apologize for holding up the rest of the class due to my own wounded state."

His apology is quite earnest, it seems.
>>
>>2702933
donnie tries to make himself invisble, largeness be damned
>>
>>2702941
"IT WAS NOBLE OF YOU KID, BUT YOU'RE JUST A HERO IN TRAINING! HELL, YOU ALL PRACTICALLY ALREADY WENT ON TODAY'S CLASS EXPEDITION THIS MORNING!!!"

It seems Haruto lied to her.
>>
>>2702966
"where were we goin to?" Elcana is balancing in it's chair, feet on the desk
>>
>>2702966

Giving a restrained huff, he nods. "It would not matter, being a hero means doing the right thing. Not because a piece of paper says you are one, and I will *always* do the right thing."
>>
File: coolspeech.png (12 KB, 1081x773)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>2702984
100 hour in ms paint
>>
>>2703031
powerful donnie
>>
I sleep! for I am sick... very much. Come on QM give us the grades of our characters. The performance!ª
>>
>>2703031

10/10 belongs in the lourve.
>>
>>2703031
1 hour? damn I did >>2694353 in half the time. Actually pathetic.

>>2702984
"THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!" She yells "YOU KNOW WHAT, JOANNESS, YOU GET AN A+ FOR THE WHOLE WEEK!!!

AS FOR THE REST OF YOU! I WAS PLANNING ON HAVING A DAY WHERE YOU ALL FOLLOW AROUND A REAL HERO FOR A DAY, BUT IT SEEMS YOU'VE ALREADY DONE THAT!"

btw, Breker yelling doesn't mean she's mad, she's just always pumped up to the max.
>>
>>2703110

He blinks. Slowly. "Okay." He says numbly, before sitting at his desk.

"...So, what shall we do then for our class, teacher?" He asks.
>>
>>2703116
"I HAVE NO...clue..."

She starts scrambling around in her desk, causing it to dent in the process....
>>
>>2703125

Right, think we ought to pause here for now. It's getting late where I am. I really have to get some sleep.
>>
>>2703153
again, bro, I play MOSTLY at night. It's like 1 am where I'm at but I'll probably keep playing for a few more hours if other players are around.
>>
>>2703192

Of course, go ahead. I'll be back in the afternoon at the latest.
>>
bru, play in the morning :(
>>
>>2703972
bru, no, I'm half nocturnal, deal with it.
>>
The teacher flops big packets on her desk "ALRIGHT, SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW AROUND A REAL HERO, WE GOT THESE PACKETS FOR YOU TO DO!!! THE CHOICE IS YOURS"
>>
>>2704318

Joannes raises a hand.

"If we do both, do we get extra credit?" He asks.
>>
>>2704336
"YOU'RE ALREADY GETTING AN A+ FOR THE WHOLE WEEK! IS IT REALLY THAT IMPORTANT FOR YA? SURE TAKE IT" she slams the packet on your desk "SO LETS GET A SHOW OF HANDS, WHO WANTS TO FOLLOW A REAL HERO AROUND FOR A DAY?!"
>>
>>2704340

Joannes raises one hand while already working on the packet with the other using a pencil.
>>
>>2704340
Elcana reaises his hand. " I do not even know what a packet is"
>>
>>2704410
>>2704365
"ALRIGHT WE'RE DOING THE FIELD TRIP! NOW WHO OF YOU IS AWARE OF THE HERO RUBY?!"

>boy do I hope that name isn't actually in use in MHA.
>>
>>2704434

The young foreigner gives a blank stare at the mention of that name.
>>
>>2704448
"RUBY IS A LESSER KNOWN HERO, BUT HE'S STILL PRETTY BADASS!!! HIS ENTIRE BODY IS MADE OF AN ELECTRICALLY CONDUCTING CRYSTAL, THAT GIVES HIM THE ABILITY TO MOVE SUPER QUICKLY AND SHOOT LIGHTNING!!! HE'S AGREED TO LET YOU KIDS FOLLOW HIM AROUND FOR A DAY, AND YOU BEST APPRECIATE IT!!!"
>>
>>2704476

"Okay." Joannes says simply, already a third of the way through the packet.
>>
>>2704484
"ALRIGHT EVERYONE! LETS GO!!!" She jumps through the wall that had just been fixed yesterday, creating another hole.
>>
>>2704486

Sighing, he picks up his packet, now halfway through, puts on his surgical mask, and exits through the door that is clearly still there and is there for a reason while still working on the packet.
>>
>>2704486
"Y-yeah lets go" Elcana tries to imitate the teachers entusiasm
>>
>>2704574
I jump through the hole
>>
>>2704591
>>2704574
>>2704501
You all get into a bus and are driven to a parking lot, where you see ruby, waiting for the class.

"Oh, so these are the kiddo's, eh? They all got the wavers?"

"DAMNIT! I FORGOT" Breaker runs into the bus and starts shuffling through a backpack in the front seat.
>>
File: super hot.jpg (757 KB, 2880x1620)
757 KB
757 KB JPG
>>2704629
>forgot to upload a pic for ruby
>Like this except his eyes are glowing yellow
>>
>>2704629

"Greetings, sir." Joannes says politely, having finished the packet by now and handing it to Breaker. All neat and organized, all I's dotted and T's crossed.

"We are... Honored to shadow you today during your patrol."
>>
>>2704629
"Hi" :D
>>
>>2704642
>Fills out the packet in english
>Gets F
just kidding but that'd be funny

>>2704642
"Oh trust me kid, you're doing more than shadowing"

Breaker comes back out with the wavers and form what it's saying, you're gonna be basically a bunch of sidekicks for a day. THIS IS YOUR THIRD DAY AND YOU'RE ALREADY HELPING A REAL HERO!!!
>>
>>2704647
"What's a packet..." Elcana is still troubled by it. "Hero Ruby, happy to serve but, can you manage *all* of us?"
>>
>>2704647
>>2704656

"He means we're going to be his 'meatshields' today." Joannes clarifies.
>>
>>2704661
*yes!*
>>
>>2704661
Adam looks at you -_- "You're one to talk about meatshields,Joannes."

Ruby tries to brush off the comments "Well, yes, today you will all be following me around and helping me with my heroic duties! After you've all signed your wavers you're under my orders. Now, I'm gonna be fighting REAL villains, so if you try to get involved you CAN die! And just remember, when I say stay back, you best listen!"
>>
>>2704683

"Okay." He says, acknowledging Ruby's statements.

Cracking his knuckles, he does a few stretches, expecting that they'd all be doing quite a bit of moving about.
>>
>>2704699
I join you
>>
>>2704721
>>2704699
After all the wavers are signed the pager on his belt goes off "well kids, it looks like we've got a villain on our hands! Follow me!" he begins running off very quickly, though it's obvious he's holding himself back for the kiddos.
>>
>>2704729

Giving a huff, Joannes quickly follows after him, making sure to pace himself as to not totally exhaust himself before he can even catch up.
>>
>>2704732
meanwhile, don runs like an amature. thank heaven for long legs.
>>
>>2704740
>>2704732
After running a mile you all catch up to a group of men, all looking identical, with bodies that look almost emaciated, and four arms each, there's seven of them in total, carrying four bags of money each!

Ruby engauges his super speed, running almost as fast as the kid in the black suit form day 1, and holds his hands out, "THUNDERBALL!!!" he yells as an electric current visibly flows down his arms into his hands and a ball of electricity forms in his hands and knocks over one of the men. He then looks back at you, and alot more aggressively than before yells "Hey kids! If you wanna be a hero, it's time to prove yourself against this low level creep!"
>>
>>2704744
donnie lunges at the nearest one ready to strike

we don't need to roll speed do we?
>>
>>2704744

"Yeah, sure." Joannes says, raising his arms and summoning a squad of five Reavers.

Raising their blunderbusses as one, they open fire in a volley of lead and steel as their buckshot flies at the enemy at terminal speeds.
>>
>>2704758
>>2704753
As the entire class begins to attack the men, they split again, and agian, each time becoming skinnier and more sickly, until thre's 20 of them.

>>2704753
As you punch him he splits into two others, one grabs at your arms (roll str)

>>2704758
They get a few shots in, but it's gonna take more to take these guys down, the majority of the clones come runing at your men in mele range.
>>
Rolled 11 + 28 (1d20 + 28)

>>2704762
>>
Rolled 11 + 55 (1d20 + 55)

>>2704762

Joannes just laughs, and picks up a length of discarded rebar from the ground.

"Countercharge! Victory or Death!"

Howling, he and his Reavers countercharge the clones, the Reavers unsheathing their long knives as they smash into the enemy.
>>
File: off to another.jpg (81 KB, 500x333)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>2704762
Elcana grabs a evil boi and throw him towards another.
>>
Rolled 9 + 20 (1d20 + 20)

>>2704768
I roll strength cuz why not!
I will try to write elaborate sentences now. This night I am full avaible!
>>
>>2704763
You are able to keep one from grabbing your arms, while another kicks you in the stomach while you're distracted.

>>2704766
They are able to attack back, but they end up very violently killing the clones. Their red paste of a corpse turns to dust and the dust flies into the other clones still alive, making them bigger and stronger.

>>2704768
As the one flies into the other, they merge, becoming one bigger, eviler boi.
>>
>>2704775
grab one of them and hit each other with him
>>
>>2704779
wait fuck punch the big boy, quirk enhanced
>>
Rolled 13 + 55 (1d20 + 55)

>>2704775

Emboldened, Joannes and the Reavers charge again!

"Confidence surges as the enemy crumbles!" He screams.
>>
Rolled 6 + 56 (1d20 + 56)

>>2704782
>>
File: super combo.gif (266 KB, 240x180)
266 KB
266 KB GIF
>>2704775
Oh, what about [Two for One] improvement? Well, consider it sometime. For now we fight this one!

Also let's see if .gif work
---------------
Elcana sees how the villan can fuse and divide at will, thus he prefers striking them.

He jumps into the fray, enemies from all sides and he fights them, focusing on fast kicks instead of hard throws
>>
>>2704782
>>2704779
They're both the same size...we never actually used yr quirk before. I was originally gonna run it that your speed was halved, but your strength got doubbled...>>2704784 IDK what you did to get 56 there though.....

>>2704784
They're are able to take down 3 of the clones, but in the process only one of your men is left, and the remaining clones are stronger than before.

>>2704793
Roll speed. Also please chat using your character name, so I know it's you.
>>
Rolled 14 + 23 (1d20 + 23)

>>2704818
Sorry sorry, mistakes were made
>>
>>2704818
so does my quirk still tire me out?

either way donnie does>>2704779
>>
>>2704820
There. eks d
>>
>>2704818

"Heargh!" Backing up, Joannes and the remaining Reaver open fire with their guns, the foreigner having taken a flintlock pistol out from under his coat.
>>
>>2704824
it depends on how you want to improve it. You chose to progress yr quirk right? But I don't know how to rule it. How about this, so there's no drawbacks, lets say at base you can double yr strength but it tires you out, and as a bonus you can have it tire you out less, or make it tripple?

>>2704824
When you do that they fuse togeather.

>>2704820
Yeah, you're able to take down many of them, but after they get incapacitated, they turn into dust and fly into other clones that are still around.

>>2704828
You shoot him and he turns to dust. Now there are only about 5 clones, but they're all super buff dudes, like Arnold Schwarzenegger
in his prime.
>>
>>2704834

Reload, rinse, repeat. He and the Reaver keep up the fire while staying out of melee range.
>>
>>2704834
"This looks bad but at the same time good." He reaches out for Lucy and says "Lucy! hand me out some thread"
>>
>>2704848
She freaks out as she's in the middle of a fight with one of the clones, runs over to you, plays with her hands, and throws you three meters of half a centimeter thick silk and then does a jumping roll out of the way of the clone that comes ramming at you!

>>2704839
Your shots arent doing anything anymore! The clones are too big and tough!
>>
>>2704834
no, i added +2 endurance.
donnie wants to grab the one in front of him and slam him into the ground, quirk enhanced

also, what's the in setting stance on brutality?
is johannes being "excessive" or is turning people to hamburger just a thing that happens?
>>
Rolled 7 + 23 (1d20 + 23)

>>2704853
Elcana grabs the silk with both hands, and does a backflip, soaring above the clone. He uses the chance to entwine the thread in his neck, choking it.
-------
Do I roll for speeds for this feat of athetics?
>>
>>2704856
It's not a thing that just happens. It's kind of a theme that Joannes is a little excessive with is violence. His quirk summons people (or something that looks like people) with guns and knives, absolute savages. It's a theme I'm running with with him.

>>2704856
Roll str then (x2 for yr quirk)

>>2704862
speed yeah.
>>
Rolled 13 + 56 (1d20 + 56)

>>2704871
I meant will people get mad if we redmist a criminal(or burgerize in joan's case) because i assume we shouldn't do that
>>
Hissing at his lack of raw stopping power, Joannes and his Reaver retreat back so he may summon more Brigands.

Holding his arms high, he begins calling forth more.
>>
>>2704888
Spider man rules. Unless they're a SUPER serious threat, don't kill them. this guy robbed a place and is only attacking you, He's a no-kill,

You slam him to the ground. He's struggling to get back up.

>>2704894
Roll will please.
>>
>>2704898
W-what about my speeds, I rolled it on the same post
>>
>>2704862
>>2704900
didn't see that. XD sorry, yeah you're able to get the thread around his neck, but it doesn't do much. He struggles against you, swinging you around on his back.
>>
>>2704898
I give him a final, parting strike
>>
File: japanese goblin.jpg (709 KB, 1740x1305)
709 KB
709 KB JPG
>>2704906
For Elcana, being lashed around is a minor setback. He steels his resolve and grapples as hard as he can, choking the villian with the silken thread
-----------
I roll strength! I couldn't find a better image. Goblin slayer is good manga
>>
Rolled 4 + 20 (1d20 + 20)

>>2704916
And I roll again and again and again!
>>

>>2704898
>>
>>2704921
you are able to summon two more.

>>2704916
>>2704918
He lashes you around more and you get thrown off. But then you think for a moment. If you used your quirk to copy his (which for now that ability only lasts a few seconds after contact ends) would your clone stay?
>>
>>2704927
What about me?>>2704907
>>
>>2704936
oh yeah, you hit him and he turns into dust, flying to the other four clones, makng them even stronger.
>>
>>2704927
Yeah.... It would have been cool AF for the class to suddenly see two Elcanas...
----------
He gets thrown off and hits the ground hard but recovers quickly. He gets into his two feet and resolves to fight one on one against the villian Schwarzenegger.

"No one interrupt me! This one's on me". He says, sporting his edgy grin and furious eyes >>2688731
--------------
Yeah, he's not using the Balaclava, I think... >>2687928 Remember how he looks!

-----------
>>
Rolled 3 + 28 (1d20 + 28)

>>2704942
donnie wants to punch a clone as many times as possible in case he splits again
>>