[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Quests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: PLUS ULTRA.jpg (27 KB, 630x630)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Last thread >>2686908

In this game you play as students going to UA high school (this takes place a bit before the main series, because I love the world of the show, but I haven't finished the series and I don't wanna end up fuckig up continuity)

LAST TIME: A new student had arrived at UA high, Renae, but a shapeshifting villain had used her arrival to sneak into the school under disguise of being her! The shapeshifter was eventually found out, and the students started searching the school. Turns out the shapeshifter was still pretending to be Renae, and lead everyone to the gymnasium, where it transformed into a gigantic tentacle monster, blocking every exit and grabbing most of the students and teachers, incapacitating them. Donnie, putting his heart and soul into a punch, was able to free some of the students to fight off this foul villain.

I'm allowing up to four players, but players in the last thread get first dibs, plus they get to use characters who have advanced (AKA you don't have to rebuild yours, just repost it)

Character sheets are set up like so:

(You have 80 points to allocate among these stats. There is no hard limit on what you can have these at. 8 is considered a normal human)
Strength:
Stamina:
Speed:
Intelligence:
Perception:
Wisdom:

Quirk: (use this section to explain your quirk and it’s name, as well as how you would like for it to work mechanically (keep in mind most things in this is a simple d20 roll with a stat bonus, some mechanics may be simple enough that they don't affect rolls (such as changing your state of matter or breathing under water), but I as the QM will talk it out and balance it I feel it isn't balanced. (also existing players who have upgraded their quirk please explain yr different uses with it if you have any other than "do it better")

Picture:

Costume request:

Bio/physical description:
>>
File: Joannes_Hopless.png (446 KB, 1500x2281)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
Name: Joannes Valern

(You have 70 points to allocate among these stats. There is no hard limit on what you can have these at. 8 is considered a normal human)
Strength: 15
Stamina: 15
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 15
Perception: 15
Wisdom: 14

Quirk: [Overrun!], alternatively; [Ancestral Contract]. With this mysterious power, Joannes may summon Mercenary Brigands from the ether. They are difficult to control, and violent, necessitating a tight leash. Said Mercenaries are no tougher than the average human. His Quirk bestows very little enhanced strength, speed, or intelligence in comparison to other, more powerful Quirks.

Costume request: A simple medical mask will do. Nothing fancy.

Bio/physical description: A foreigner from overseas, Joannes was quite lucky to be able to attend, with the often poor treatment of non-Japanese in the country. Coming from a military family, they moved to Japan so that they could all stay together while his father is stationed here. Rather tall, with black hair, blue eyes, and at a reasonable weight of two hundred and ten pounds. Not the most unique individual, save for his Quirk.
>>
>>2711105
After looking at your multiple darkest dungeon themed posts, I just realized, you drew your character picture didn't you?
>>
File: Luggo.jpg (72 KB, 757x900)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
Strength: 45
Stamina:15
Speed:10
Intelligence: 5
Perception: 5
Wisdom: 0

Quirk: [Indomitable] No matter how many times you knock him down, Luggo keeps on gettin' up.

Costume request: Viking Helmet

Bio/physical description: A short, fat boy, Luggo was born in the Appalachian mountains. He was discovered by agents of the Academy and sent to Japan to study.
>>
>>2711125
No. That quirk literally makes him invincible.

also I'm waiting for at least two players to start the game.
>>
File: Elcana Soul of Edge.jpg (289 KB, 743x968)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>2711039
Name: Elcana

Strength: 20
Stamina: 14
Speed: 23
Intelligence: 10
Perception: 6
Willpower: 7

Quirk: [Two for One] A quirk that Elcana has quickly developed during his first week in UA.

Two for One lets him control another Quirk as long as he remains in contact with the user. This lets him disable the quirk, upgrade the quirk for the user or let Elcana himself use that quirk. The drawback is thats easy to fight off the disable and as long as there is no contact it's safe. Current development let's him copy the quirk when lost contact for 20 seconds.

Numerical values

Lingering Time : 20 seconds
Save DC (for the user to resist): 15
Innate mastery of quirk when copied: 20%
Plus when upgrading another's quirk: Willpower (7)

Costume request: A full body suit with a golden scaly pattern, like a snake. The mask is like -El zorro- covering only the eyes and the head. It sports the same pattern as the body.

Bio/physical description: Elcana is tall, slim and muscular, given his zealous martial training background. He has been obsessed with spies and ninjas since his youth, so much that he jumped from dojo to dojo trying to become one. He has a bad criminal record for tresspassing, resisting and assault. He's addicted to parkour, masking his face and believing he's doing recon missions. This is starting to become a thing of the past, since he's a lot more level headed now in UA.

More than one he has pried his nose in hero affairs, endangering himself and others. The drop that spilled the glass was that he snuggled into a minor villain's base, an illegal drug laboratory, just when the police alongside a Hero raided the place. He proved himself worthy that time, at least to the eyes of the hero. He escaped conviction because the former struk a deal with UA and got him admitted for "outstanding pottencial and capabilities"

Elcana is shortsighted, using contacts over his green eyes when playing hero but glasses most of the time. His hair IS thick and disorderly, but he cuts it short since it's a bother. Not much can be said about his face, except he lacks a few teeth thanks to all his fights and has a broken nose.
>>
>>2711129
fuck you then bitch
>>
File: Boa Sabogae.jpg (535 KB, 1250x833)
535 KB
535 KB JPG
Wait wisdom? Wasn't it willpower? damm...

This is the snake that inspired the hero. It can climb trees and grabs its prey, much like the fighting style Elcana has delevoped in the past fights.

Also, has the character been consistent? And I am unsure what impression he has given so far
>>
>>2711138
no fuc u.
>>
>>2711140
Yeah, I ment willpower. My DnD instincts just took over for a second. :/ sorry
>>
Alright we got two players. The tentacle monster dropped Tiber, Kevin, and Breaker, with the players being free. What do you do now?
>>
Rolled 13 + 55 (1d100 + 55)

Smashing through the doors to the room, with a squad of Brigands at his back, he gives a howl, and a volley of bullets smashes into the monster, with he himself contributing.
>>
>>2711189
Elcana is at a lost what to do. Partially because of the shocking truth; he was played like a damm fiddle. He focusses in dragging studetns to a safe corner
>>
>>2711460
"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" Yells tiber "I'M FINE! WE JUST GOTTA SAVE THEM!" A bunch of people start cheering for him "YOU CAN DO IT TIBER! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!"

>>2711201
You're already in the room, and the doors are barracaded, but whatever.
shooting is a perception shot, I"m just gonna guess that's it.....you rolled a d100 wtf. reroll that. this isn't warhammer.
>>
>>2711507
Grr... goggle bitch...
---------
Elcana stands aside, not feeling helpful against this monster
>>
>>2711553
He yells to you "ELLIE GIVE ME A BOOST!"
>>
>>2711562
DID HE JUST CALL ME ELLIE MOTHERFOKER SAY THAT TO MY FACE I MEAN ELCANAS FACE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
--------------------
"Ellie?" Elcana reacts slowly, but notices that Tiber refers to him. "Right" He jogs towards him

"Overclock" Mutters while placing his hands on him.
>>
Rolled 20 + 55 (1d20 + 55)

>>2711507

Ah shit, sorry. My bad. Didn't notice at first due to getting a 13.
>>
>>2711607
You shoot at it causing some damage, but not enough to get it to drop anyone. actually you notice the more it gets hit, the harder it grips everyone....

>>2711577
one sec let me rollerino
>>
Rolled 8 + 19 (1d20 + 19)

>>2711653
forgot to roll
>>
File: yes.jpg (130 KB, 1366x768)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
Don bell
str 28
stam 11
spd 28
int 3
per 3

Quirk[twice as bright]: donnie can double his str and halve his spd 3 times per day, 4 if he succeeds his will check. this is very tiring for him
{supermoves}
[jump good-worth 4 points] Donnie's better at jumping. That's all.

he's the son of barbelle and stepson of 100%Nelson
>>
>>2711708
*will 9
>>
let's do dis
>>
>>2711607
>>2711655
You hurt it a bit, but it's grip seems to tighten. It has to have some sort of weak point right? I hope you paid attention last thread my niggas or you're about to get TPKed
>>
Also!! one spot avaible boiiiis!! If you like playing in the night, this is yoru chancee!!
>>
Rolled 19 + 28 (1d20 + 28)

>>2712030
donnie's gonna distract the monster by tearing out one of his costume's pistons and stabbing them where he punched them.
get ready to press f
>>
>>2712076
*kicked
>>
"It's not working goggle bitch. It just grows stronger!" Foretells the support hero."Cover me. I am going in"

Elcana removes his blazer, showing off his cool t shirt. And he runs straight into the monster! He outstretches one arm, activating...

"TWO FOR ONE: DISPELL"
>>
>>2712138
I dont know what you're trying to do here.

>>2712076
You're unable to break a piece off of your POWER ARMOR. It's high quality and it doesn't break when you attempt it.
>>
>>2712317
I think he's trying to dispell the shapeshift

donnie yells "hit it where I kicked it!"
>>
Rolled 7 + 55 (1d20 + 55)

>>2712343

Hearing Donnie's words, Joannes and his Brigands concentrate fire where he had pointed out.
>>
>>2712138
Roll willpower. This is a large, skilled creature, so this is a fucking longshot.

>>2712369
You hit it, and it roars and flails about, but still not MUCH damage is done.
>>
Rolled 11 + 28 (1d20 + 28)

>>2712424
this honkey has to have an eye to bodyslam, and donnie's gonna find it.
>>
>>2712456
It has eyes at the top currently. You hit it in the eye and it reels back, dropping more people.
>>
Rolled 31 + 55 (1d100 + 55)

>>2712510

"Eyes! Aim for the eyes!"

Joannes and his Brigands unleash another volley of fire!
>>
Rolled 13 + 55 (1d20 + 55)

>>2712520

Goddamnit wrong dice AGAIN
>>
Rolled 12 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>2712424
Yeah, long shot.
Go! Imagine Breaker
>>
Rolled 19 + 28 (1d20 + 28)

>>2712510
again
>>
>>2712538
YOu attempt to dispell the shapeshift but it does nothing to the monster!

>>2712528>>2712543

The eye shots and punches makes it flail about in pain, hurting the hostages more, but also hurting the shapeshifter.
>>
Rolled 9 + 20 (1d20 + 20)

>>2715402
I have awoken! Hello hello, long time no see. You should make the monster hits us or it's not fun

Elcana is disheartened by his failure, but he will prevail! He grabs a tentacle where a student is trapped and tries to free him.

Rolli' strregths
>>
>>2716400
While you're on the tentacle, the tentacle begins flailing around and slamming on the wall and ground, hurting you and everyone else in the tentacle's grasp.
>>
Rolled 12 + 28 (1d20 + 28)

>>2716684
don's gonna try hitting the eye as many times as possible
>>
>>2716684
Elcana fell to the ground, bending his left leg in an odd shape and a whimper escapes his mouth. He clenches his teeth and limps towards Johannes.

"Let me copy your skill" Elcana says after placing a hand in his shoulder.
----------
What do I roll? nothing? willpower!? intelligence!?
>>
You takinh new people?
>>
>>2716684

Rushing in, Joannes orders his Brigands to cut the hostages free with their wicked, bloody knives.

>>2717410

"...Do it."
>>
>>2717417
we have a slot open guy, join us!
>>
>>2717417
join us!
>>
>>2717417
Come up with something cool! Like telekinesis! We don't have a pure Intelligence + Perception hero. That would come handy
>>
>>2717338
You hit it multiple times, it begins to shrink down, and it's form begins to become more and more amorphous.

>>2717410
WIllpower to see how many brigands you can summon, yeah. If I where you I'd keep in contact with him.

>>2717464
You are able to get some of the teachers free, who keep attacking the shapeshifter. Too bad Eraserhead isn't on duty today.... how convenient

>>2717417
yes, one new player spot is available.
>>
File: download.png (8 KB, 235x214)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
Rolled 12 + 28 (1d20 + 28)

>>2717644
but also ora ora ora
>>
Rolled 17 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>2717644
Let's do dis!
>>
>>2717788
You Are able to summon two brigands.

>>2717648
The creature begins shrinking more. Now it's only 20 feet tall, and the exits are clear. The teachers are fighting back and it seems your winning the fight. It swings at you! roll speed.
>>
Rolled 1 + 28 (1d20 + 28)

>>2717850
*does a flip*
>>
>>2717852
You fuck up the landing and break your leg, before the tentacle finally hits you, sending you flying, and breaking two ribs.
>>
>>2717860
"fuck"
donnie's gonna use his one good leg and arm to crawl away. endurace or will?
>>
Rolled 4 + 16 (1d20 + 16)

>>2717850
"Oh no donnie!" Elcana pales, but rage burns in his eyes. "Shoot the eyes, brigands!" He screams.
----
Perception for the brigansdsdsd!
>>
>>2717864
You're a superhero, crawling away isn't hard. if you where to try to run, or keep fighting, you could use either, but just crawling to somewhere safe is fine.

>>2717865
They shoot at the eyes. The shapeshifter finally goes fully amorphous. Now a black blob, it drops everyone else, before forming a face and yelling "YOU CANT KILL ME! I'LL JUST KEEP ESCAPING! I'LL COME BACK! I WILL BREAK YOUR WILL! THE PEOPLE WILL KNOW NO HEROES!!!"
>>
Rolled 13 + 55 (1d20 + 55)

>>2717892

"I am becoming annoyed." The foreign born student says, as he and his Brigands fire a volley at the blob.
>>
>>2717899
The shapeshifter morphs out of the way of your shots, before turning into a harpy and flying up to one of the rafters.
>>
>>2717911
donnie's gonna try to spit at it again.
>>
>>2717917
Roll strength I guess. It's like, a normal human size, 100 feet in the air on a rafter on the ceiling.
>>
Rolled 7 + 28 (1d20 + 28)

>>2717921
>>
>>2717923
As Donnie prepares to do the jump, Elcana reaches him and says "Let it go. It already lost"
>>
>>2717923
You lack the oral strength required to spit that far.
>>
Rolled 20 + 15 (1d20 + 15)

Taking careful aim with his flintlock, he aims for the shifter's center of mass and lets off one last shot to speed it on it's way.
>>
>>2717957
You shoot the harpy down, and it falls into the arms of an angry Breaker, who slams it over her knee.

It reverts to a humanoid shape, with grey skin, and indistinct facial features.

Quickly the teachers begin restraining the shapeshifter and tell the students to get back to their classes. The shapeshifter yells

"THIS ISN'T THE LAST YOU'VE SEEN OF ME! I, FACELESS, WILL SHOW TO THE WORLD THAT THEIR HEROES ARE A SHAM!!!"
for some reason this line makes you think of Tiber.
>>
>>2717983

Joannes just starts laughing.

He laughs, as he turns and makes to leave the room.

He laughs, and it is haunting.
>>
>>2717983
donnie limps his way to the nurse
>>
>>2717992
You get there but there's a long wait, basically everyone got hurt.

>>2717988
Because of the amount of injuries you have a free day.

Everyone gain either 5 stat points, or a LARGE quirk progression.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (182 KB, 1280x720)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>2718001

Major Quirk Progression: [REFASHION THEM]

Joannes makes a major breakthrough in his Flesh-Manipulations.

Once a fight, may flay an enemy down to the bone, and un-flay them in the span of a moment. Surprisingly, the enemy ends up physically healthier than before, but the sight is horrifying to everyone, friend and foe alike, and the mental trauma is near crippling for the target, as they can feel every. Single. Moment.
>>
>>2718016
I'll allow this, with the catch that it takes alot out of you, the same as summoning an entire (what troup? squad? 5) brigands. But yeah, you kind of established earlier that his power wasn't summoning people so much as fleshcraft.
>>
>>2718021

Agreed.
>>
>>2718001
more charges baby
>>
>>2718037
what?
>>
>>2718052
more uses of [twice as bright]
>>
>>2718062
then put your points into endurance.
>>
>>2718067
yo, sorry for the past few days being shit, not fully in the swing of things rn, things will be back to normal tomorrow. hang tight my brosifs.
>>
File: Riboku.jpg (35 KB, 225x350)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>2717471 >>2717608 >>2717618 >>2717644
Is this ok?

Name: Riboku
Quirk- Stratego
Able to see the battlefield from an aerial view (1-5 mile radius from Joseph) and is able to “place” people where they need to go. (it sounds like the person’s conscience)

If he sees too much he can get headaches, bloody noses and blood in the ear

(You have 70 points to allocate among these stats. There is no hard limit on what you can have these at. 8 is considered normal human)
Strength-12
Stamina -10
Speed-10
Intelligence-19
Perception-19

Bio/Physical Description- 5’10 brown hair lean and muscular eyes brown
He’s an Orphan he was left and still lives at Little Warrior’s Sanctuary he has lots of brothers and sisters. He loves board games and RTS video games. He hopes to become a hero is he can find his parents and get a Hero Agency going so he can hire all of his siblings
>>
>>2718218
oops forgot to change the name in the quirk description it's supposed to say Riboku
>>
>>2718218
bitch are you from the last thread or something? Willpower is a stat now and you have 80 points to spend.

ALso I'm a bit confused what his quirk is? Seeing things form an "ariel view" is very vauge, and even a 1 mile radius is a bit OP. Mind clarifying.
>>
>>2718226
Actually bitch I was reading the 1st thread and took the info from that one

Also kinda like pic related

How about something appears like a chess board or a Stratego board and thats how i view it? i'd also be ok with just like 2 or 3 blocks of area
>>
>>2718248
Okay, is it, like, you literally see it, or you can 'sense' it? Also I'd allow you to see in a PERx10 foot diameter. by "drop people" do you mean teleporting them, or allowing them to see as well? because teleporting someone would be a quirk on it's own, allowing someone the sight would work. Honestly your chess vision would work well with joannesses ability to summon soldiers.
>>
>>2718252
It's kind of just acting as if it's like their subconscious' is saying to them "go here" they walk/run over to the point i suggest them to go to.

Also this part of the Quirk is only here so my character could actually do something by himself
>>
File: AC-130_HUD_MW2.jpg (120 KB, 620x347)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>2718252
This is basically what i have in my head but without all the numbers and stuff just black and white
>>
>>2718266
Sounds very cool. It is clairvoyant-telepath. How about the limitatons (and room for training) is the range (perception), how much you can zoom in and zoom out and that you can't see through things like a roof.

And about the range I mean, how close to the battlefield you need to be.
>>
>>2718218
who's the best one for all candidate

>inb4 "nuna yu r getin it"
>>
>>2718511
Didn't mean to link to you
>>
>>2718511
of course none of you fags are getting 1-4-∞. Allmight has it, and Deku ends up with it, stfu about that shit.
>>
>>2718572
I meant hypotheticly.
>>
>>2718584
Tiber. Probs. Fuking tiber
>>
>>2718608
Like that! I think donnie would be good if he wasn't so fucking dumb and immature, joannes has no standout flaws or features, elanca is (and I quote) "less than garbage", and newbie seems pure n stuff

Sorry if I came across as a jerk in the spoiler.
>>
>>2718404 >>2718252
hows this for the limits? I can't think of anything for the zoom stuff

Can just see the silhouette of people no faces or voices. Can’t see into closed buildings. Quirk overuse will cause headaches, nosebleeds, bleeding from the ear and can knock him unconscious
>>
>>2718676
propper. Gives room for advancement. Would be cool if you add something like "I can only see things that are 100 mt away" So you have to be near the battleground
>>
>>2718676
Okay well if you don't specify his willpower, I'm gonna assume it's 10 and keep yr stat array.
>>
>>2721068
QM you alive! nice :)
>>
Yeah, sorry.

SO DETENTION.

I remember giving yr characters detention, but I forget who.... who had it? Just so I can set the scene for them.
>>
>>2721158
johanes, elcana and tiebr
>>
>>2721201
The three of you arrive in the classroom at the end of the day, and breaker walks in, quietly. She seems almost calm and collected...not like herself at all...It's sort of unnerving.
>>
>>2721314
Elcana walks towards the windows and opens one. He sits next to it to get fresh air. He feels sticky, against the tentacles and all.

Not feeling talkative, stares outside
>>
>>2721314

Patient and taking his punishment with dignity, Joannes sits down and starts quietly drifting off into his imagination.
>>
>>2721396
>>2721344
Tiber is already there when you get there.

"now.....You're all here, because you fucked up...." You can hear the seething rage in her voice, this is the first time you've heard her not yelling, and yet it's the most intimidating she's ever been. "Now....what would that fuck up be?" She's currently looking out the whole in the wall with her arms behind her back.
>>
>>2721433

"I was mocked cruelly by the other students, including Tiber. I lost my temper and spat in his face for his Blackguardry, I laid no hands on him. That is the truth, and if you believe I am lying you may break my spine over your knee."
>>
>>2721443
Tiber speaks as well "I was spat on, by legal definition I was assaulted, and I retaliated with what I considered acceptable force."
>>
>>2721344
"Elcana....I didn't hear why YOU're here." She says.
>>
>>2721445
"What the fuck dude, you shot your stupid laser and then you irradiated me" Elcana jumps out of his chair, making a havoc
>>
>>2721463
"I pushed him..." He mutters, looking to the floor.
>>
>>2721501
As you stand up, Breaker grabs you by the neck and throws you back down in your seat. "I-" she begins yelling, then pauses and continues with the seething rage. "I didn't SAY to stand up, did I?" She walks back to the front. "So you got into an altercation huh? You think heroes fight each other when there's bigger fish to fry?!" She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath "I should be at home watching TV right now, but you three...." An evil grin appears on her face... "Follow me" She begins walking out the door and down the hallway.
>>
>>2721519
Elcana follow the teacher, brushing his shoulder against Tiber.
>>
>>2721519

With a frown on his face, he stands and follows Breaker.

He doesn't even acknowledge Tiber's existence.
>>
>>2721535
Tiber pushes you hard with his shoulder, then starts walking ahead of you.

Eventually you are lead to the gym.

"I don't do detention where you just sit there! I WILL WORK YOU TILL YOU WISH FOR THE SWEAT RELEASE OF DEATH!!! ALL OF YOU, SQUATING POSITIONS NOW! LEGS BENT, ARMS OUT!!!!!"
>>
>>2721565
"Easy" Elcana sets his foot comfortably and waits to begin
>>
>>2721565

His face twisting in sheer, unrelenting hate for a single moment where Breaker would probably suffer heart failure were it able to be directed, it's gone quick, and he nonetheless complies.
>>
>>2721576
>>2721573
Tiber follows suit.

Breaker says "Stay like that....the whole time..." And walks out of the gym. tiber looks over and whispers "I wont tell on you if you don't tell on me, lets just stand and only squat when she comes back in."
>>
>>2721585

Out of seething spite, Joannes ignores him and keeps squatting.

He fights down the urge to do something... Unforgivable.
>>
Rolled 16 + 12 (1d20 + 12)

>>2721585
"The whole time?" He smirks "We stand up facing the door and see when she comes... there are no cameras here right?"

Elcana boops Johannes in the nose "Relax, let's make this stupid detention bearable" He summons one of his brigands to keep watch.
-------
willpower roll. I didnt' added the last +5 stats (or mayor quirk development) so to willpower they go! 7+5 = 12.
>>
>>2721606
Immediately after he walks over to the door he turns to you in panic. He cannot speak so he begins to freak out.
>>
Joannes just keeps spitefully squatting. Silent as the grave.
>>
>>2721612
Elcana dispells the puppet and begins squatting like nothing happened.
>>
I think ElcanaxTiber is working the way it is. They are both teeneagers and can hate eachother one moment but the other be amicable. You know how teens are. Besides, none has done actual damage to the other, they fight and all. And in the end, Tiber is no uptight hero of justice.

The only thing that should make Elcana be sincerely hostile towards Tiber is the event that transpired two days ago, in the morning.
>>
>>2721629
>>2721620
She comes in carrying a stack of hundred pound weights. "ARMS OUT!" she yells, as she puts two of them in each of your arms. ROll str.
>>
Rolled 20 + 20 (1d20 + 20)

>>2721807
shieeeet
>>
Rolled 20 + 15 (1d20 + 15)

>>2721809
HOLY FUCK!!!! She sees that you don't even move, and places another hundred pound weight, you still don't budge. She stands back and smiles.

So, so far:
>Elcana: 300 pounds
>Joanness: 200 pounds
>Tiber: 200 poinds

Also by default you can carry 10xstr+1d20 pounds.
>>
So, acording to my roll, Elcana will resist up to 400 paunds
>>
grrr let's do this strength training come on Elcana, get sum stats up
>>
Yeah! Great idea.
---------
Elcana is gettin flushed by the weight, but he unfazed says "Grr, I can handle another hundred"
>>
>>2721618
PLease roll strength. -_-

>>2722995
Breaker puts anotehr hundred pound wheight on your stack, before also grabbing a five pound one and putting it on as well, just to spite you.

Roll willpower to not colapse
>>
Rolled 9 + 15 (1d20 + 15)

>>2725592
>>
>>2725648
You can handle the wheight, but it's still a strain. do you do or say anything?
>>
>>2725749

Joannes just keeps silently seething, not saying a word.

Violent thoughts run through his head, but he forcefully squashes them just as quickly.
>>
Rolled 12 + 9 (1d20 + 9)

She sits on the bleechers and pulls out her phone. Looks like you're really gonna have to stay like this the whole time.

Everyone roll willpower.
>>
Rolled 15 + 14 (1d20 + 14)

>>2725845

Joannes just keeps seething, using his anger as fuel.
>>
I'm sorry for the slow replies, I'm trying to come up with ideas for the next day but I'm drawing blank.
>>
Rolled 2 + 14 (1d20 + 14)

>>2725592
hewwo! sorry for not being avaible!
>>
Rolled 3 + 14 (1d20 + 14)

>>2725845
and this is the next willpower throw!
>>
Goodbye QM. You needed to put more heart into it
>>
>>2734193
Or no goodbye. I always lurk. I feel you will leave without a goodbye

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.