[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 20 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Screams. Smoke billowing from a nearby wagon. The cobble streets filled with screaming running people. You, a soldier of the local militia. Hiding behind a crate as demonic monstrosities fly overhead.

Bony grotesque demons with a humanoid shape. Their color of their skin is a sickly magenta. They have wings, and could stand at about 7 and a half feet tall. It only took a matter of minutes for the town to go from completely normal to this demonic hellscape.

God why? Why did it have to come to this? Why did you join the militia? All your comrades are surely being eaten alive, and all you can do is cower behind this crate.

And then, there was silence. The screams from all around have faded. And the monstrous noises of the demons plaguing the city have hushed. You peer up from the crate, and there stands a lone Nun. Robe billowing enigmatically in the breeze as she stands over the corpses of several dozen demons.
>>
>>2717900
The Nun slowly approaches. You worry for a moment, still shaken from the battle. But upon a second glance. You see her beauty. Lacking the cowl of an ordinary nun, you see her pale face. Her pale blue eyes, and her orange hair. Hair which has been shaped into something of a bowl-cut with the bangs cut in the front.
You stand speechless as the woman approaches you. She speaks to you,
"Are you hurt? Do you require aid?"
You nod no,
"I-i'm fine ma'am. D-did you.. Really just kill those things?"
Her voice you realize is stern as she speaks again,
"Then I will tend to the others."
She turns and walks away from you. Her short orange hair blowing in the breeze as she elegantly walks the cobbled road towards the wounded.
-----
-----
You've finished turning in your badge and weapons from the militia force. After that battle, there's no reason to stay here. Not to mention, that girl you saw earlier.. You see her now emerging from the Inn with a brown bag over her shoulder.
She notices you,
"You're the soldier from before."
You chuckle,
"Well, I'm actually not a soldier anymore. I've uh.. Hmm.. Well.. Where are you headed? What's your name?"
She seems rather skeptical of you, she approaches to get a closer look,
"I am Patience Crossguard, I am a traveling Nun. I travel from place to place for the purpose of aiding those in need. Who are you?"
>>
>>2717905
"I am.. I am Rad Maximus. I was part of the local militia but.. Well, all my friends are dead, so there's really not much left here for me."
She looks to you, her expression seems a bit devoid of emotion,
"I'm sorry to hear that. The loss of friends is never easy. If you need me to say a prayer for you, I will. Otherwise, I must be going as there are other towns which require my aid."
You're not sure how to say it.. But you want to get to know her. You can feel it, there's something special about her. Something that just makes you want her.
She turns to leave.
"W-wait!"
She looks back to you,
"What?"
"I.. I want to travel with you! Please, I'll.. I'll do whatever I have to. I'll help you cook, I'll gather firewood, help you do your church stuff. Please.. I don't have anything left here. I.. I feel like I must get to know you."
Silence lingers between you as she stares blankly at you. She turns back around and continues to walk,
"You may follow me."
>>
>>2717908
It is several hours later along a forested cliffside at night. Patience is holding her lantern out in front of her lighting the way through the darkness. The creak of the metal lantern and the sound of her shoes hitting the dirt path are the only noise.
You see her now, that buxom body she's packing. Of course the battle had your brain a bit scrambled. But you can see now that she's one fine lady. The way those robes do little to hide her womanly figure, the thick hips, her medium bust. That neat and orderly haircut.
She walks over to a rock setting down the lantern.
"It seems I've waited a bit too long for us to set up camp. We'll rest here for a moment. It would be best to start a fire for now."
"Ha, uh, no problem, I got it."
---
Questions abound in your mind. What sort of woman is she? What mysteries lie inside her mind? And..
You see her kneeling over the pile of wood striking rocks together. And what mysteries lie inside that dress? What color those pure untouched nipples must be.. If shes shaven.. And if that ass looks as good in the robe as it does outside of it-
Patience is looking at you as the flame burns underneath her. Her cold piercing eyes glaring daggers at you. The stern look on her face, it was like she was looking at walking garbage.
"U-uh, Patience er.. I um-"
"I have no patience to waste on an unclean lecherous mind. have you no decency or respect that you would simply devour me with your eyes?"
"I-i.. No I-"
"Are you no more than a beast? An animal that seeks to have its way with me? If so, I cannot allow us to continue to travel together."
"N-no please! I'm sorry! Forgive me!"
You fall to your knees. She stands over you looking down at you with disdain,
"Do you truly seek forgiveness?"
"Y-yes!"
"Careful that you do not say something you will regret. If you are willing to atone, then I have a way that you can do so. But should you decline to atone for your sins, you will leave my sight immediately."

1) I will do anything to atone for what I've done.

2)I won't atone for what I've done.
>>
>>2717915
>1) I will do anything to atone for what I've done.
>>
>>2717915
>>
>>2717915
My misactions weigh heavily upon my heart, Sister. In company of naught save my regrets, I fear what will become of me.
>>
>>2717952
>>2717958
>>2717961
"I will do anything to atone for what I've done. My misactions weigh heavily upon my heart, Sister. In company of naught save my regrets, I fear what will become of me."
"We will see if your words hold true then Rad."
"Huh?"
"And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It's better to enter eternal life with only one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell."
You look up at her nervously,
"Are.. You going to pluck out my eye?"
She holds the palm of her hand out towards you, it glows a hot white color, and suddenly your vision goes dark. You stumble around in the darkness. Realizing there is a cliff you could easily fall off of. Your heart is pounding realizing the severity of the situation.
"Come on Patience, don't you think this is a little much?"
You don't hear a reply, you speak again in panic,
"Y-you wouldn't do anything crazy now, like leave me here out in the wilderness all alone blind would you? How long am I going to be blind for?"
"Relax, the spell I cast will only last a day. And I am not so cruel that I would leave a blind child to fend for itself out here. You have my word that I will not leave you at all until your vision returns. This I promise to you."
"O-oh.. Well, that's nice I guess."
You feel her hand grip yours as she leads you towards what you can hear as a crackling fire, feeling it's warmth, however rather scared to lean in too close for fear of getting burned.
"So.. How old are you miss Patience?"
"I'm 26. I've been a member of the church all my life. However, this is the first year I've struck out on my own. Suffice it to say the world looks bigger from out here."
So she's something of a sheltered girl?
"And uh, I see you take this religion stuff very seriously."
You hear no response. Crap, that was perhaps not the most elegantly worded.
"Uh, what I mean to say is, er.. You're very-"
"Strange. Right? Believe me, there is a reason I have traveled this far on my own."
If she blinds people for stuff like this, yeah that probably isn't conducive to friend making..
The night carries on. Your ears feel like they're becoming more sensitive. Your sense of smell seems more noticeable. And perhaps it's merely your imagination. But you feel as though you can sense the presence of Patience. Silently sitting across from you. It sounds like maybe she's reading or something.
The first night away from home, and you're out here blind with a girl you barely know. What a crazy life.
>>
>>2718057
It is midday and your vision seems to be finally returning. The bright light of the sun is nearly blinding now. Patience is walking in front of you.
"We'll reach a small town very soon. We'll be able to restock our supplies there. And also check out the town to see if it requires our assistance."
Your vision now fully restored you look upon the beautiful visage of your Nun companion who's looking back at you. It feels great to be able to see again. If not a tad overwhelming to your senses all at once.
"Sounds good I guess."
You and Patience walk to a wooded town in the middle of a forest. It's rather small and quaint with old style wood cabins. You and Patience find a merchant stand, and Patience browses some wares, opening her tiny coin purse to purchase goods with. After a few minutes of shopping Patience leaves the stand and wanders through the middle of town.
"So Patience, I guess you can use magic huh?"
She speaks,
"What of it?"
"Oh nothing, it's just that.. I mean, magic users are kinda rare in this day and age. How was it you learned to do it?"
She looks back at you flatly,
"I read books. In fact there was a book I was reading last night that I memorized a passage from again."
"That sounds great, maybe you could teach me?"
"No."
You chuckle,
"What? Why?"
"Magic is evil. Do not think that I use these things lightly. The temptations I am forced to bear are immense. Magic is not a thing for a child to learn."
"Wait? You think I'm a child?"
"You will desire to use it more and more, until you are no longer yourself."
Suddenly you hear the unsheathing of a blade. In front of Patience stands a rogue-like figure.
"Alright lady, hand over the coins."
You yell,
"Get away from her you dirtbag!"
Patience motions her hand for you to cease.
>>
>>2718060
She looks down and fishes out her purse.
"I'll comply with what he asks."
She slowly hands him the little purse of coins. He looks inside,
"This is it? Are you kidding me? There's barely anything in here."
Patience replies,
"That's really all I have I'm afraid."
He growls, but then his grimace turns to a grin.
"Oh, I got something you can do for me lady.. Heh.. Since you don't have the coin, how about you pleasure me behind the Inn huh?"
Patience speaks,
"You can have my coins, but not my body."
"Eh? You think you can talk back to me, bitch?!"
He slaps her. She looks at him strongly.
"That delicious Nun body of yours is gonna be mine.."
You don't have any weapons, and at the range he's at, he'll plunge the dagger before you even get close.
He steps closer,
"Let me just sample those goods real quick.."
He raises his hand just above her breast. Her eyes begin to glow, and the strands of her hair begin to float up from the bottom. The rogue clutches at his head all of a sudden. Then he starts to scream as a small portion of his forehead is caught ablaze.
He drops to his knees screaming in agony.
"AHHHH!!! OH IT BURNS HELP EHHHGGGHH!!! PLEASE, MAKE IT STOP!! AAAUUUGGHHH!!"
He wriggles and writhes in agony clutching his head as Patience looks down coldly at him.
"You will leave here at once, and not return."
The flames on his forehead stop burning. And in the middle of his head is burned a cross shaped mark. He scampers away in fear.
>>
>>2718063
----
It's later that night in the Inn. That fool Patience is fast asleep in her bed. What a complete idiot for her to have told you about that spellbook of hers.You dig through her bag and pull out the book. You feel your hand over it's ornate cover.
All the power that she wields could be yours.. It could be at your disposal. Tomes like these are extremely rare and hard to come by. Such power could all be yours.. You'd never need to worry about finding work, you magical talents would always suffice. Sure Patience might be mad at first.. But once she sees that you're perfectly capable of mastering this, she'll forgive you.. All you need to do is read the words within..

1)I should give into my desires and read the book against Patience's warning.

2)I should heed Patience's advice and put the book back, and go back to sleep.
>>
>>2718064
>2)I should heed Patience's advice and put the book back, and go back to sleep.
Wherefore add another broken trust to the sins stacked high upon your back?
>>
>>2718064

FUCK THE POLICE
>>
>>2718064
>2)I should heed Patience's advice and put the book back, and go back to sleep.
>>
>>2718064
>1)I should give into my desires and read the book against Patience's warning.
>>
>>2718077
>>2718134
It's later that night in the Inn. That fool Patience is fast asleep in her bed. What a complete idiot for her to have told you about that spellbook of hers.You dig through her bag and pull out the book. You feel your hand over it's ornate cover.
All the power that she wields could be yours.. It could be at your disposal. Tomes like these are extremely rare and hard to come by. Such power could all be yours.. You'd never need to worry about finding work, you magical talents would always suffice. Sure Patience might be mad at first.. But once she sees that you're perfectly capable of mastering this, she'll forgive you.. All you need to do is read the words within..

2)I should heed Patience's advice and put the book back, and go back to sleep.

You decide to put the book back. What were you thinking? You stand up and walk back to bed. How could you think such terrible things? Since when have you been so greedy like this? To betray the trust of your new friend, to go behind her back despite her warnings. In your heart, it brings you great shame. You will try not to repeat such terrible mistakes in the future.
-----------
--------
It is the next day and you've left town with the new supplies in tow.
"So I guess we're traveling to the big city huh Patience?"
"Yes, there is a lot of people there. And therefore a great likelihood of evil that will need to be dealt with."
"You're really going to solve an entire cities problems?"
She looks to you,
"One person can only do so much. But I will not be satisfied until I at least try."
"Sounds great. But uh, what exactly started this? I mean, a traveling Nun? I've never really seen such a thing."
She looks down.
"Indeed, it is rather rare these days."
"When did you decide to do this?"
"Last year."
She continues to walk onward, with you there at her side.
"I see, and uh.. Any particular reason other than wanting to save the world?"
She looks down at her feet,
"I lost my virginity. I was forced to leave the main abbey."
"Oh.. That doesn't sound good. Wait, does that mean.. Don't tell me you have a boyfriend?"
She looks to you flatly.
"I'm single."
"O-oh.. Uh.. Hmm.. Who was the lucky guy then, whatever happened to him?"
Patience remains silent for a moment and then lets out a small sigh,
"It wasn't a guy. It was a demon. I was raped by a demon."
The sort of dead look in her eyes as she flatly responds, it leaves you stunned.
"I did technically lose my virginity, and so I was forced to leave. Although, due to the circumstances, I was not stripped of my status as a Nun."
"That.. That's truly terrible. I'm so sorry.. How did it happen, I mean-"
"You will not pursue that line of questioning any further."
"What? But-"
She sternly glares into your eyes.
"I'm sorry ma'am, forgive me."
She lets out a little sigh,
"You are forgiven. Come, let's make haste to set up camp."
------
>>
>>2718142
You're gathering firewood seeing Patience do the cooking. Oh Lord, she's still so pretty. You know you aren't supposed to look. But that dainty figure. That harsh expression.. The focus she has when she's working.. She's a treat for the eyes as you sneak glances back and forth as you gather wood far away from her gaze. You know it's forbidden, but that's what makes it more thrilling.. The sweet succulent tenderness of her body.. Maybe if you stick around long enough.. She'll let you do naughty things to her.. Your very own naughty little Nun..
Suddenly you hear Patience call out,
"Rad?"
"U-um yes? I uh.. I was just gathering some firewood!"
"I wanted to ask.. We have enough ingredients for a fish stew, or a beef stew, which do you prefer?"
Is she really going to cook a meal for you? Hehe, it's like she's already your wife.
"Uh, well, heh, beef stew of course."
"Alright."
And there she is.. None the wiser.. That's how you can get away with it.. You just need to be far enough away to where she can't tell you're looking at her.
Patience suddenly calls out,
"Rad, why don't you join me over here? It's a bit lonely over on this side of the camp."
Oh? She's lonely is she? Crap, but that means you won't be able to steal glances.. You shuffle on over to where she is and sit down on a log next to her. You look forward and try not to look directly at her. She seems to be concentrating on making the stew.
"Rad?"
You turn to look at her, realizing now, she's looking directly into your eyes. She speaks flatly,
"You've been thinking lecherous things about me haven't you?"
"U-um, w-well.."
She gives you that look of disdain again,
"I.. I'm sorry Patience! What can I do to make it up to you?"
"I can only imagine what humiliating perversions you must have been scheming. You will be taught a simple way to forget such perversions, if you're willing to atone."
You chuckle,
"Heh, of course. Teach me another moral lesson about how being a pervert is bad and we'll call it good."
She speaks as she pulls something out of her bag.
"Very well."
You see her brandish a wood paddle with holes in it. Your heart is pounding as she eyes you menacingly.
"Now now, let's talk about this.."
"Will you atone for your sins or not? If you are, then rest your stomach upon my knees and yank down your pants."

1) Yes Ma'am, I will atone for what I've done.

2) Heh, screw you, I'm too cool to be told what to do.
>>
>>2718146
idk if you're taking write-ins but

>Hitting me won't solve the problem, since it's within my nature to appreciate beautiful beings such as yourself, but I will try my best to be respectful and tone it down a bit, however I would atleast like to keep my thoughts as my own.
>>
>>2718146
>2) Sister, I will atone for the wrongs I've done; but until I turn thoughts to action, I feel I have nothing to accept punishment for - for I have done nothing. Surely to punish thought with action is a yet greater injustice than to conceive of the thought itself?

>"Wait. Why... have you been carrying that, of all things, in your bag this whole time, as though you were expecting this to happen? What is going on here?"
>>
>>2718146
>1) Yes Ma'am, I will atone for what I've done.
>>
>>2718163
(Write ins are acceptable.)

"I feel I have nothing to accept punishment for. For I have done nothing. Surely to punish thought with action is a yet greater injustice than to conceive of the thought itself? Hitting me won't solve the problem, since it's within my nature to appreciate beautiful beings such as yourself, but I will try my best to be respectful and tone it down a bit, however I would atleast like to keep my thoughts as my own."
"Will you be able to tone it down? So far you've shown me a complete lack of control. Walking around stiff while you cast lecherous gazes my way. Grinning to yourself with that perverted grin. Hitting you will teach you discipline. Something you severely lack."
"B-but I've never traveled with such a beautiful woman before."
She casts a cold gaze on you,
"And you expect sympathy from me? I was a virgin for 25 years. Flattery from someone who holds your mindset means nothing to me. A man who cannot control himself is no better than an untamed animal. And I have no use for an untamed beast to let himself lose upon my camp to sabotage my holy mission."
"I.. I'm sorry."
She sighs,
"I am sorry as well. I'm being too harsh on you. This must seem overwhelming to you."
You nod no,
"You were right for the most part.. I have been a pig.. I'm ashamed."
"There is no need to slander yourself further. I forgive you. Let us break bread and dine together."
-------
-------
It's later after dinner.
"So, who are you rooting for in the war. Surely you want the Prince to win his campaign don't you?"
She looks down into her empty bowl.
"As it is written, There is no one righteous, not even one, there is no one who understands, there is no one who seeks God. All have turned away."
"So, everyone is evil in your mind?"
She sighs,
"Why do you think I travel alone? I don't wish to cast judgment upon others. If you truly believe that wars are fought for just causes. If you truly believe some shuffling figurehead is going to change the world for the better, then you are truly lost. Giving your lives away in wars as if they were no more than mere trinkets. You allow yourselves to be enslaved. Bound in chains by your own lust for money and glory. Rather than to live a humble life which is pleasing to the Lord."
"So you don't believe either side is right?"
"No matter who wins, humanity loses. And the church is stuck picking up the pieces."
As a soldier yourself you never really gave it that much thought..
>>
>>2718193
It is the next day, and you're walking alongside Patience.
"We are nearly in the big city. I shouldn't have to tell you, but watch yourself. Things are different here."
"You've been here before?"
"Many times, on mission trips. This city is rife with corruption and avarice on every conceivable level. It is a place where men worship the coin instead of the Lord. I usually dealt with children in the orphanage. But this time I seek to root out some of the corruption, and cleave the evil at it's source."
"You're not going to kill anyone are you?"
She looks forward coldly,
"If necessary, yes. Puppets of the devil shall be slain, and the people of the city set free of their bonds."
"Sounds like it could be messy."
"I know some people on the inside. This won't be an invasion, so much as it is, a more violent negotiation."
"Why bother though? I mean, even if you can root out the evil, it'll just grow back again later won't it?"
She grimaces,
"Because if it becomes a true nest of evil, then demons will invade and destroy it all, just like what happened in your town. Unless you want it to happen here. We need to act fast."
You remember the screams.. To imagine something like that, on the scale of a city this size..
(Write-in)
>>
>>2718195
>Please allow me to help you however i can, even if I may not be the most reliable of allies, I don't want anyone in this city to have the same fate i did, or worse.
>>
>>2718195
"I lost my friends and comrades to the demons when we met. I would have lost my life as well if not for your intervention, let me repay you with my assistance.
Besides I can't bear the thought of more people falling to demons like my friends did!"
>>
>>2718142
>"I lost my virginity
Dropped.
>>
>>2718340
She got raped by demons anon, that's pretty brutal
>>
>>2718249
"I lost my friends and comrades to the demons when we met. I would have lost my life as well if not for your intervention, let me repay you with my assistance. Besides I can't bear the thought of more people falling to demons like my friends did!"
She looks to you,
"Very well, we'll be on our way then."
And so you walk on through the town with Patience leading the way. The road is filled with carriages. Mail arriving by Wyvern riding postmen. As you pass people by, you see a lot of angry yelling and arguing revealing a more materialistic culture.
You eventually arrive at a large ornate white building. Patience speaks to a few people in the lobby, whom then go to the back.
"Uh, so lets see.. You mentioned contacts on the inside?"
"Yes, that's who we're here to see."
"Well, I figured that much. But who exactly-"
Two people walk in to meet you.
A preppy orange haired man speaks,
"Ashford Grinly at your service."
The woman next to him with longer orange hair speaks,
"Nana Grinly. And you are?"
You speak,
"I'm Rad. I was a soldier."
The two of them chuckle. Ashford remarks,
"Ah, the portly bodyguard."
Nana speaks as well,
"Please tell me you aren't dating him. He's incredibly ugly. And not even wealthy looking either. How gross."
Patience seems unaffected and speaks,
"I came regarding the current Arch-Director. When I was here you mentioned being in touch with him?"
Ashford speaks,
"Of course, meeting with the director will be easy. Nuns are always welcome here in our city. We do try to maintain good relations with the church. Once he realizes you're our friend, he'll agree to meet right away."
"I appreciate it."
Nana speaks,
"Seriously though. Why are you traveling with this chubby little grub? Isn't he beneath you?"
Ashford chuckles,
"I must admit even I find his presence repulsive."
Their tone is irritating, but you realize you mustn't lose your temper, or risk ruining things for Patience. Suddenly Nana and Ashford stop talking and start gasping, feeling at their tongues.
"Ah, it feels like I've just eaten something spicy!"
"It feels like my mouth is on fire!"
They both drop to their knees. Patience looks down at them with disdain. They don't seem to notice her expression.
You look at Patience and then back to the two of them resisting the urge to laugh. The burning goes away and they rise to their feet.
"Oh my, that curry we ate this morning seems to have gotten the better of us, hasn't it sister?"
"Indeed, I'll have to fire the chef later. Hehe."
"See that you're able to secure that meeting."
Ashford nods smiling confidently,
"Count on it, we'll send someone out to your room at the inn to notify you of the official meetup when it happens."
Patience nods as she turns to leave. You follow her out.
---
---
>>
>>2719879
It's later in your room at the Inn with Patience. Shes reading one of her books as she sits across from you at a table.
"Thanks again for dealing with those guys from earlier. I'd have never guessed you would've stuck up for me like that. Those guys had it coming. Buncha jerks."
Patience looks down.
"Do not judge them too harshly. For you too are not free of sin. Let he who hath no sin cast the first stone."
You chuckle,
"Yeah, but I mean. They probably have more sins than me right?"
She looks to you seeming disappointed,
"You are both sinners. The amount of sins does not place you on a higher moral ground than them. So do not look down upon them, as they so readily did to you. Forgive them and move on."
You're a bit thrown off guard by her statements but nod,
"Alright. Sorry.. And thanks again for sticking up for me."
"I did it for you. So that you would feel you achieved a sense of justice, and that you would not hold hatred in your heart for them."
You pause to think about it,

1) Say you forgive them, but secretly harbor hatred in your heart.

2)Truly forgive them. It's not right to judge other people so harshly as they did to you. Two wrongs don't make a right.

3) Say you won't forgive them. They're rich snobby bastards and if you ever catch them in a dark alley you'll wring their necks.
>>
>>2719880
>2)Truly forgive them. It's not right to judge other people so harshly as they did to you. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Not as if holding a grudge is gonna do us any favors
>>
>>2719880
>"I... don't want to lie to you. I could say that I will, but I know I'm not perfect, and I don't know if I'll truly forgive them in my heart. But I'll try to my best let it go."
>>
>>2719888
Something like this. Willing to try to forgive them, but admit that it may not be possible.
>>
>>2719888
Yeah this too supporting.

>Write-in
I may forgive them sister but to mock my own appearance and upbringing hurts my pride as a man. I also have dignity too.

We may forgive them in words but we may harbor a little bit of grudge because we can't really do anything to our own appearance because we are already made this way.
>>
After skimming this quest, the concept seemed cool but I really wish we had more control over our character so he could not be such a goddamn perv. Every other post is going on about how hot this nun is and it's really offputting.
>>
>>2720431
It is a fetish quest, what did you expect?
>>
To be honest I like QM name. Shame the quest is kinda sprodiacly updated.
>>
I want to be spanked by the nun as she verbally abuses me. Then rape her in her sleep.
>>
Where is the QM ?
>>
>>2720431
It is a strange quest. I think Patience is a demon herself.
>>
>>2723524
Like Dante from DmC but girls and nuns?
>>
>>2720431
It's a CHARACTER TRAIT
>>
File: british-barn-owl.jpg (53 KB, 554x787)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>2720431
I think this is a good point, I will try to give you guys a little more control.

>>2721919
>kinda sprodiacly updated
Yeah, my bad, I'll try to give an update soon.

>>2723422
I don't have any excuse for not updating, I'll try to give you guys an update sometime today.

>>2723893
This is truth.
>>
>>2724721
Hi dude. Glad to know that you’re alive
>>
>>2723893

I'd rather it not be. We just look like a fuckwit, really.
>>
>>2725021
Yes, still here for now.

>>2725124
I will try to relinquish more control.

Here you shall find the next thread, may it be better than this one hopefully
>>2726748

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.