[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r/ - Adult Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1x.jpg (807 KB, 967x824)
807 KB
807 KB JPG
GF shot a video for me (her first time making a video) but now she's way too shy to watch it. - Tell her what you think, what she should do next, tributes, anything. I'll see if it gets her excited. If it goes well, I'll have her read the responses while I fuck her.
>>
Where's the vid?
>>
A couple of times when she had been drinking she went on cam live. She's not confident enough with this vid though. I'd have to blur her face. Might make some gifs without her face in it.
>>
File: 2x.jpg (536 KB, 967x826)
536 KB
536 KB JPG
>>
I think about 5 black dudes should walk in next and run a train on her
>>
I remember you already posted here
This video seems very professional ans she looks very sexy and cute, there's no reason to be shy about this AT ALL
and we just want to see it
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>16208789
sauce on that pic pls???
>>
>>16208789
You obviously must fuck her, she's asking for it after all.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.