[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r/ - Adult Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1529761624174-1.jpg (8 KB, 352x198)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Do you do DP on your wives? No, I am not talking about sharing the wife, but on practicing with vibrator or consolation, vaginal, anal or simultaneous DP.

The problem is that she is reluctant to do it, she seems to enjoy more than normal doing DP, but the fact that she has no initiative makes me "discourage" her. because it sometimes seems like I'm "forcing" the bar. I would not mind doing just vaginal, but it does not bother me that she can do anything to please me.
Although we were in retirement and we had a four-month-old son, before his son was not much different from that, which ended up discouraging me.

I would like those who do to report how it works with you and your partners, not only erotically but also technically and emotionally such practices.
>>
bump

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.