[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r/ - Adult Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Muscle Idea.png (1.98 MB, 3080x1320)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
Requesting the guy to be moved further forward to look like he's going balls deep in the image on the left, please.
If possible, i'd also like him to appear more muscular in his abs and arm, of which i've provided two examples on the right for you to draw from if need be.

Thanks in advance.
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>16663898
His torso would have to be transparent unless you want him blocking the whole thing
>>
>>16664620
Hmm. Well, might I ask what ideas you might have for it?
>>
>>16664623
It's just a bad angle. Just find another picture or ask someone to shop misty into one you like.
>>
>>16664648
I wouldn’t mind if he had to be made transparent, or at the very least, kept in that position and was just made more muscular.
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>16663898
lmao how many free edits are you going to beg for?
>>
Bump
>>
Bump

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.