[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1484378945521.jpg (75 KB, 1013x1072)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>be me
>live in kansas my whole life
>sleeping out my car and going to work every morning
>make new normiebook account and ask for a place to stay
>older sister of friend who doesn't even talk to me anymore reaches out to me
>drive to Houston, Texas all the way from Kansas in a night to stay with her
>its been a week and a half and I am already working a job
>she's a 28 hikki but has a job and is kindve fat, has 3 cats
>decide to fuck her because she will prolly let me stay longer
>cum on her last night finally and apologize profusely
>think she wants alone time and is already getting tired of me
>scared she will kick me out
>what do robots?
>>
>>36439250
on her or in her?
>>
>>36439281
On her. But I think I've came in her too. Like precum. But I came all over her leg. She thicc I suppose. I'm also super depressed and anxious.
>>
buy her a gift. make her happy.
>>
>>36439250
I don't get it. You've had jobs in 2 cities, but are incapable of finding a cheap ass apartment. Why? Do you have an expensive drug habit or something?
>>
>>36439315
Already bought her pocky. I don't get oaid till next Friday. I'm fucking scared. Its hot as hell down here. My a/c doesn't even work in my car.
>>36439321
Yes acruslly but I haven't been using drugs. Just drinking.
>>
>>36439312
Can we get some pics? I wanna know if you pity fucked some nasty hoe or if this bitch doesn't realize she has potential.
>>
>>36439365
She has potential. But it was still a pity fuck. I'm practally gay. and she knows it. No pics I'm not retarded
>>
upper deck her toilet and disappear over night
all she did was help you when you were desperate
>>
>>36439398
>I'm practically gay
What kind of gay? Like "fuck me in my cute lil boipussy!" Gay? Or "Bend that ass over my motorcycle, I'm going in dry!" Gay?
>>
>>36439541
More like, I have sex with women and then tell them gay. Sort of gay. So prolly not gay at all just sort of retarded.
>>
File: IMG_2938.jpg (112 KB, 640x640)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>36439572
So you don't want a piece of my penis in you?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.