[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1475438685913.jpg (12 KB, 250x250)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>tfw sister's 16 year old friend has a crush on you
>>
You're the adult anon restraints yourself
>>
build a gloryhole, you dont know whose on the otherside
>>
she's legal, what are you waiting for?
>>
>>40249914
>Stace, your brother's sticking his limp dick through his bedroom door again *eyeroll*
>>
Fuck, I want to experience this too.

FUCK YOU MUM AND DAD WHY CANT I HAVE A LITTLE SISTER
>>
>>40249185
I know that feel.

It ends with a baby in her and you being forced to marry her.
>>
>>40250078

Eh my life could turn out worse.

>>40249955

Are you an only child anon?
>>
>>40250078
I wish I did that. I'd have qt blonde polish kids rn.
>>
>>40250191

Yea and having the decision taken away from me would be kinda good. Western kids these days are never gonna get married and have kids because the pressure from the parents isn't there. The Pajeets know how it's done.
>>
>>40250126
Nope I have two older sisters. But I would rather have younger siblings.
>>
File: Ptbw9yH.jpg (47 KB, 800x522)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>40249185
This happened to me. Then my sister told her friend that I have bottles of pee in my room. (She wasn't lying).

That was the end of the crush.
>>
>>40250396

I would like to have both tb h

>no older sister to bully you or tease you about liking her friends
>>
>>40250397

How old are you and how old is your sister and friend?

And why the fuck do you have piss jugs?
>>
>>40250791
People on /r9k/ are so fucking lazy they're unwilling to get up and pee.
>>
>>40250791
This happened over 10 years ago when I was 13, but looked older for my age, and my sister and her friend were 16.

>And why the fuck do you have piss jugs?
Come on, dude. This is /r9k/. I'm sure we've all had a piss bottle at one point or another.
>>
>>40250859

Oh my God you're so lucky. I thought she was younger but an older girl crushed on you when you were 13. That was my fantasy.

It's a shame you fugged it up.
>>
>>40250900

It's an unrealistic fantasy tho. Younger girls always go with older guys and older guys go with younger girls.
>>
>>40250900
Yeah. I was really handsome and tall for my age (6'0). I looked a lot like a young Dylan Rieder at that age. Pic related. All the girls at school really liked me.

Starting around age 15, I began to lose my looks, sadly. Now I look like a retarded Matt LeBlanc. Nature is fucking cruel.
>>
>>40251068

Do you have any other siblings??
>>
>>40251171
An older brother and sister. My brother now looks like a chubby Dean Cain. My sister is a bloated alcoholic with bad skin, before you ask.
>>
>>40251277

What's it like being the youngest? Ever get bulled by older sis?

Also was she always bad looking or used to be goodlooking when she was 16.
>>
>>40251384
>What's it like being the youngest?
I got the most attention/praise from my mother as the baby of the family for the first 10 years or so of my life, which led to deep resentment from my siblings.

>Ever get bulled by older sis?
Yes, constantly. The stupid cunt was a fucking adolescent psychopath. She used to mentally torture me and even beat the shit out of me when I was smaller. Thankfully, I hit a growth spurt and was 5'10, 165 lb by the time I was 12 and got too big to beat up. In fact, I punched the cunt in the spine one day and that was the end of the physical bullying.

>Also was she always bad looking or used to be goodlooking when she was 16.
She was always androgynous looking; a big, thick shouldered hulk of a woman. She started drinking and using drugs around 15, which aged her considerably. I don't think she was ever pretty but she wasn't always a bloated mess. At her best, she was like a homelier Rachel Starr with the build of an off season Ronda Rousey.
>>
>>40251476
>She was always androgynous looking; a big, thick shouldered hulk of a woman. She started drinking and using drugs around 15, which aged her considerably. I don't think she was ever pretty but she wasn't always a bloated mess. At her best, she was like a homelier Rachel Starr with the build of an off season Ronda Rousey.

Aww that makes the bullying not so hot.
>>
File: (22).png (77 KB, 515x369)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
This happened to me. She even told me she wanted me to take her virginity.
Reddit took over and i told her no unless she was 18. She told me she'd wait.
Four months ago her parents moved her to another country for academic issues and it seems she's never coming back.
Am i retarded?
>>
>>40251651

How old were you and how old was she? And what's the age of consent where u live?
>>
Honestly it pisses me off so fucking much that even when youre a teenager yourself, people are actually willing to ruin your life over saying that teenage girls are the most attractive. Just shows how much we let the eternal roastie take control over us...
>>
>>40251651

Yes

Unironically believing its immoral to have sex with a physically attractive and mature young woman just because roasties find it disgusting despite being disgusting themselves is the absolute peak of betadom.
>>
>>40251936

Ok then anon which age is the most attractive?

>>40252009

That's a great way you put it anon.
>>
>>40252058

Around 15-17 probably
>>
File: 1445736496485.jpg (8 KB, 205x246)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>40252009
>hanging out with normans
>one of them says that his 25 year old friend is dating an 18 year old
>everyone: "ugh, fucking pedo"
>>
>>40252077

...so you're saying that teenage girls are the most attractive?

Honestly I'd say anywhere from 16 to early 20s is good.
>>
>>40252104

Better to date a 25 year old whose had a dozen dicks in her r-right?
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15 KB, 300x300)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>40249185
>15 y/o younger brother has classmates over
>be in my room
>hear a knock
>"hey anon, come say hello"
>fuck's sake
>"hey guys"
>some of his girl friends ask me a couple questions about random shit
>answer and go back to what I was doing
>as I leave hear exasperated giggling and "omg senpai noticed me"
>no joke, fucking senpai
>>
>>40252151

>some of his girl friends ask me a couple questions about random shit
>girl friends

Your brother is Mr Normie McNorm.
>>
File: LOUD.png (357 KB, 458x613)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
>find out years later that sister's friend had a crush on you
>this happened three separate occasions
>still virgin
>>
>>40252179
He's an absolute Chad. On the basketball team (on his way to captainhood), good physique, good grades and an inclination towards finance and economics. In my country we have a saying about children; they're like pancakes, the second one always turns out better.
Thankfully he's pretty smart and really committing to his studies. So I'm proud of my lil chadling.
>>
>>40252279

Fugg does that ever kill you? In my case my sister is a PermaNEET, more of a robot than me. Which is good and bad I suppose. At least there is someone to relate to, but on the other hand it puts more pressure on me.

Also what country u from ?
>>
>>40252394
Despite being far more introverted than him and a borderline disappointment he still looks up to me, I guess it's just part of the older-younger brother dynamic. Though to be fair I do teach him a lot about relationships, culture, school, etc. that he would normally not have a source for (being firstborn I didn't have this privilege) so maybe that's part of it. But yeah, I've never really felt bad about it, since I have my own talents and inclinations that my brother doesn't and the same goes for him. We seem to be manifestations of two halves of our parents' personalities (I'm art, he's business) which is fascinating for me to think about.
From Czechia, by the way

What's it like having a robot sister, how old is she?
>>
>>40252632

You have any other siblings?

And she's 19, I'm 21. When she was younger she used to be a normie, but then she developed severe OCD a few years ago ad is on anti-depressants now. She was in the mental hospital for a while, and is now still at high school again because she missed so much school. Last year this year. Idk what she will do after high school, the chances of getting a job are basically zero.

We both suffer from anxiety issues, hers is worse than mine tho. So I've still been able to keep a job and function mostly like a normal person. Although I got hooked on Zopiclone a few months ago and I'm just trying to give it up now.
>>
>>40252906
Shit man, sorry to hear about your sister. Make sure you take good care of her! I can't even imagine how hard it must be for her.

Yeah sleeping pill withdrawal is a nightmare (no pun intended). I'd suggest switching it up with ambien or something else but idk if that's viable
>>
>>40253065

Thanks anon.

And yea, the doc said using Zopiclone long term can cause liver and kidney problems. I've managed to cut down tho to not having any on the weekends and only half a pill during the week, which is not so bad I suppose...?
>>
>>40253109
Sounds like progress to me. Keep at it, addiction is a huge crutch. Stay safe out there anon!
>>
>>40253284

Thanks anon Godspeed. :^) y-you too

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.