[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: thinking.png (574 KB, 700x990)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
>Friend comes to me about love doesn't know how to answer.
R9k serious question could love kill someone from the heartbreak?, Another question have them cause of my friend, is erp cheating?, Can someone be addicted to it, and never want a real relationship again?, Would you ruin a real relationship for a e fetish one?
>>
>>40251977
i think there have been cases where people have died and were claimed to have died from the heartbreak.

erp can be cheating, but some definitions of cheating for couples can be different. if it is an official relationship, in my opinion you should keep your to your partner faithfully and not erp with anons/anyone else at all.
yes, you can be addicted to it, im not sure about the other half...

i would not want to ruin a real relationship (opportunity)... it makes me sad you bring this up anon :'((
>>
>>40252240
I asked cause it's what's my friend's going though., Their other half can't seems to stop it, nor understand how they feel about it., Is leaving the way out of a relationship like my friend's?, They blame it on my friend for ruining their fun when they are just getting hurt by it each time., They also hang around there online friends alot, and hate it when my friend tries to get them to spend time with them the real person beside them., They won't stop rping/erping either., Sorry I made you sad anon by asking what's happening to my friend as he's getting more abusive to my friend...
>>
>>40251977
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takotsubo_cardiomyopathy

it was not original without this line
>>
>>40253087
im sorry anon i have (undiagnosed) autism
i can'nt follow what you said really because you didn't really use spacing between your sentences.

could you try re spacing it or even try rephrasing? im actually a little confused by how you put it

also its not your fault, its just it reminds me of a little situation of my own.
>>
>>40253337
Sorry my bad just feeling depressed for my friend let me respace it.

I asked cause it's what's my friend's going though., Their other half can't seems to stop it, nor understand how they feel about it., Is leaving the way out of a relationship like my friend's?,
They blame it on my friend for ruining their fun when they are just getting hurt by it each time., They also hang around there online friends alot, and hate it when my friend tries to get them to spend time with them the real person beside them.,
They won't stop rping/erping either.,
Sorry I made you sad anon by asking what's happening to my friend as he's getting more abusive to my friend...

Hopefully this is alittle better let me know if I need to fix it more sorry about that...
>>
>>40253453
your word is still a little confusing but im going to try and give it my best for a response.

it sounds like this person, whos the erp-er, needs to be confronted about it with/possibly by the person they are in a relationship with...
if i understand correctly, this is a scenario where this person erps without their partner, with other people and often ignores them outright even when they are right beside them irl.

im confused when you say "they won't stop rping/erping either" - i thought it was only one person? or are you use genderless pronouns to not specify genders here (possibly male x male?)

hope i got it right,

- anon
>>
>>40253606
I used they cause thought it worked for the sentence, and sorry did wanted to know to space it out abit more.

Yeah they have been confronted, and they as in one person.,They the male treats them as if they were a tool, to use them.,

Doesn't help my friend is deeply in love with them, and they won't stop., I dunno what to tell them to do anymore in this relationship.,

It's gotten to the point they will be hit for unable to open up anymore cause they are afraid., Makes their partner very mad in the case of my friend.,

Just know they is actually only one person in the relationship doing it my friend's other.,
What can they do each time I bring they might need to leave, my friend start's crying hard.
>>
>>40253773
its confusing me, but i also have a less than average brain.

its unhealthy, irregular and outright impolite the other person is doing it to the faithful partner who only wants them to spend and focus their time on their relationship rather than erping.

it seems it really needs to be cut off but if you're friend really loves this erp-er it makes me unsure of whats to happen next - the erper doesn't sound invested in the relationship.

im being an armchair ___-ogist so take word in the matter as the answer.

i hope your friend doesn't get hurt anymore by this person who doesn't give them the attention they deserver in a relationship.
although at this points its hard to call it one

^ill end on that note

best of luck to you and your friend, op

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.