[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: mushrooms.jpg (27 KB, 700x466)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Let's assume your consciousness stays within your body when you die. Would you rather:
>Be stuck in space floating forever
>Be stuck in your grave forever
>Be stuck at the bottom of the ocean forever
>>
>>40253340
space seems comfy
>>
>>40253340
Space.

At least there's a chance I'll EVENTUALLY see some cool shit in the infinity I float for. Grave/Ocean has no variety after a while.
>>
>>40253340
Bottom of the ocean bc I could explore all that undiscovered wildlife and swim without drowning.
>could inevitably escape by swimming up
>>
Cremation
Now what?
>>
>>40253398
You can't swim when you're dead
>>
>>40253408
Well I assume you would multiply by every grain of ash produced.
>>
File: W4hIEzp.jpg (35 KB, 538x491)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
space is nice. can just float and look at all the stars and stuff.
join my discord please
m4uaf44
>>
Space. I'll eventually get pulled into a star or sucked into a black hole.
>>
>>40253378
get your tripfaggotry out of here nigger
>>
>>40253340
Obviously space, what a terrible thread.
>>
>>40253442
Cool, I'd pick that and get thrown somewhere windy.
If I really have to choose between the three then I have no idea, but I wouldn't pick grave for sure.
>>
>>40253463
I wonder what it'd be like to get pulled apart on a molecular level or be stuck in an infinitely increasing level of pressure.
>>
Space, so I can encounter other consciousnesses and we can pool our collective neurons together and form celestial hiveminds that can comprehend the concept of infinity.
>>
Grave

There is a chance they will reuse the grave for a fresh female corpse
>>
>>40253340
Stuck at the bottom of the ocean. Just lie there, sometimes watching the fish, or staring at the sky from beneath the water. Maybe a diver might come visit me.
>>
>>40253340
Space. Infinite amount of shit to keep you occupied. My biggest fear of death is what if we remain conscious when we're dead. Then what? I'll be fucking bored for all of the eternity, that's what really keeps me up at night. If we can still think when we die then will we be bored forever
>>
>>40253596
Silver lining: you get to contemplate about everything you have done wrong in your life and finally find peace in your existence.
>>
>>40253340
Loophole time: grave. The body will decompose the quickest there, and after that I can be a ghost or some shit.

>>40254205
So you'll go insane, then become bored of that and become very, very sane?
>>
>>40253428
Yeha but water swims for me.
>>
File: 1505975857529m.jpg (62 KB, 1024x788)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>40253378
leave you filth
>>
>>40254310
Going on my earlier comment: your mind will go on to whatever decides to eat you. So you'll become a worm,be eaten then become a bird,eaten by cat and become a cat,so on etc. And yeah,you'll become enlightened.
>>
>>40253340
Space sounds good at first but it'd probably be extremely boring. Even if you're moving like half light speed, you'll only be near a new star every few decades. The backdrop would barely change as well. So I choose ocean
>>
>>40254488
Amazing. I stick by my choice then.
>>
>>40254488
So when you become something can you control it?
>>
>>40253446
Leave please
Oregon
>>
>>40254658
I would imagine so But I also think you'd just become a thought in their head more than an actual controller.
>>
>>40254709
But what if you eventually become human again?
>>
>>40254747
You'll inhabit the same body and become a multi-souled human. You'll ethier become separate or merge into one being after death.
>>
Holy fuck a grave and the sea would be terrifying. Hopefully that doesn't happen in those instances.
>>
>>40253596
I wish I didn't enter this thread. Where's the Xanax :|
>>
>>40254853
Not entirely. There really is nothing to do is space but float and hope to whatever God you pray to that you ethier land in the sun or get atomized by a blackhole. At least with the sea you'll be surrounded by life and with the graveyard you'll be surrounded by other active souls. With space you'll be alone. FOREVER. People don't realize how big forever is.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.