[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: wojak1.jpg (54 KB, 633x758)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
So, my sister is marrying a black man. I feel horrible. And I didn't already have anything planned for that day, so I'm being guilted into going to their wedding. How am I supposed to talk to her about her horrible decision?
>>
>>40369872
Burn the coal, pay the toll

Original
>>
>>40369872
lol
let her find out for herself
>>
Sneak pics of the nigriest of the nigs on her in-laws side, and the reception and post them here.

> YFW you will have nigger nephews and nieces who may someday be your closest blood relatives.
>>
>>40369872
hook her up with chad so her can monkey fuck her and use her as a cuck holster.
>>
give them a watermelon and a 40 ounce malt liquor as a wedding gift
>>
>>40369872
Just lie and say you already had plans. Take a greyhound(Cross country bus) somewhere far away.
>>
>>40369872
This is a pretty bad feel.

I've had several cousins marry Mexicans. Two out of the three were low class, short and fat Mexicans. The other one was a pretty white Northern Mexican. It felt pretty bad man.
>>
>>40369872
Have you spoken to him? If they love each other, you should be happy for them.

Or do you want to fuck your sister
>>
>>40369872
Just don't go.

Afterward tell her. "Hey, sorry I missed your wedding. I didn't feel like going.".

Honesty is the best policy.
>>
>>40371497
No I haven't, I'm only learning of his existence as of yesterday. But I don't like the looks of him. Gold chains, and corn row nigger hair.
>>
My sister married some gook. Felt bad but what could I do? I didn't go to the reception but at least sent a joke gift. A sushi making kit with the word sushi crossed out and kimbap written above. A subtle haha all you slant eyes are the same but also some good will in that I at least pay lip service to the differences.

On the bright side they will be divorced within a year or two. It always happens that way. The hard part will be resisting the urge to say "told ya' so".
>>
>>40371633
Your parents approve? My parents would be horrified
>>
>>40369872
you're spending time on r9k so obviously your genes are already pathetic... if anything her marrying a black man is a definite upgrade lmao
>>
>>40372271
Ugly family doesnt have the right to choose
>>
shoot up the wedding, starting with every nigger.
>>
File: 1507730004635.jpg (26 KB, 300x470)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>40369872
My deepest condolences, I couldn't imagine my sister go out with anyone, let alone a nigger.
>>
>>40369872
Mine ended up with an Pajeet immigrant. The accent was annoying at first but you get used to it. He buys gifts for me and my siblings all the time and helped my younger brother get his degree. Feelsgoodman.
>>
>>40371504
>honesty is the best policy

If that were the case you should be advising OP to say: "Hey, sorry I missed your wedding. Your decision to marry a black man makes me feel horrible."
>>
>>40373205
The kids also look almost fully white (kinda like Spanish people). Pajeets must have recessive genes I guess.
>>
File: wedding gift.jpg (41 KB, 460x295)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>40371633
Too late now. If you're her older brother you already failed.

In the off chance she's salvageable try to convince her to enjoy marriage a few years before having kids. Should be more than enough time for him to take off.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.