[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1506684500750.png (13 KB, 418x359)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
How do I become a NEET without leeching off my parents?
(In Australia)
>>
Leech off the government.
>>
quit your job and/or school and don't leech of your parents
done
>>
leech off yourself, build some miners and hook them up to your neighbors electricity, normie neighbors will never find out
>>
>>40370668
Cripple yourself
>>
>>40371318
I jave Tourettes, but it just makes my face twitch a little.
Can I play it up and somehow get money from it?
>>
If you're Aboriginal I hear it's very easy to be a NEET.
>>
File: 1501181779703.png (24 KB, 657x525)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>tfw neet for 6 years in aus

how hard would it be for me to get neetbux?
>>
I don't think it's easy to get on here.

I'm in Victoria, have been a shut-in NEET since 2004.

I recently was diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder by a clinical psychologist. 2 different clinical psychologist told me I should apply for disability bux because of how badly this disorder has impacted on my ability to function.

I applied like 2 months ago and haven't heard anything back yet. I'm sure I did it right because my parents pretty much filled in all the forms for me.
>>
File: 1504786350515.jpg (28 KB, 619x453)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>40371957
i'm the anon above you. if you've been a shut in that long and can't get it then i guess i can't too. fuck.
>>
>>40371967
Well I also sent psychiatric reports from the 2 different clinical psychologists as evidence and they both put in their personal letters saying their opinion on me and their contact details for centerlink to contact them.

You also have to put a separate form in which gives centerlink the power to contact your clinical psychologist and discuss your condition. (If you don't include this form centerlink wont be able to call your psychologist)

From what I was told the process can be like 6-18 months from when you first apply.
>>
>>40371967
never say never
>
>
>
>
>
bish
>>
Have cash in investments, about 15-20x your annual expenses
>>
>>40371417

Hard. Even with mental disorders they eventually make you look for jobs.
>>
>>40370668
best you could probably do is newstart+leech off parents/give board until you're ready for a job, don't do work for the dole, go do a tafe course or something, make sure you get your drivers licence

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.