[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1415877047669.png (96 KB, 241x228)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
My entire body just went fucking numb I literally can't feel anything, and I can't move my legs or eyes

What the fuck do I do, I can't go to the hospital, also there's blood dripping from my eyes what the fuck is happening holy fufk

I don't have any money to go to the hospital what do I do
>>
>>40371490
Go to the fucking hospital. Even if you don't have money, they still have to stabilise you.
>>
Go to the ER. Better to be alive and broke than dead.
>>
>>40371507
>>40371514
I'm not paying for fucking hospital please tell me how to medicate this on my own
>>
>>40371570
>won't pay to save his life
Has it no value to you? Then die like the dog you are.
>>
>>40371490
pic + timestamp or didn't happen
>>
>>40371490
>>40371570
Just die, at least you'll find peace in the afterlife.
>>
Just go to the hospital, don't bring any ID with you and give a fake name.
>>
Good ol' US of A at it again, greatest country on earth ;)

God it feels good to be Scottish.
>>
>>40371490
either die or go to the hospital.
>>
>>40371490
How did you type this post, then?
>>
>>40371999
This. And there aren't even grammatical errors, which would normally happen when you are panicking.

Pics or gtfo
>>
>>40371570
Then dodge the debt collectors. Gotta be better than being dead.
>>
What drugs did you do this time stupid frog poster?
>>
>>40371570
Oh just take some aspirin, keep your fluids up and rest. You should find that the paralysis and bleeding from the eyes will cease within an hour or two.
>>
>>40371570

By the way, this post is a joke:
>>40372193
>>
oh, hilarious man. theres no punchline or anything you fucking loser
>>
You fit stroke criteria. Have you taken excessive blood thinners? How healthy would you rate yourself out of ten in terms of diet and exercise? Do you feel as if your limbs are not your own or just lack sensation? Do you have a headache? Do you smoke or take any drugs recreational or prescription?

Can you walk or are your legs completely out?

Either way I recommend getting yourself to a hospital and getting a CT scan minimum. NO aspirin.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.