[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



what the fuck was he thinking?
>>
>>41106830
It's funny, but I wish I could be an autist that doesn't care about what people think and have the confidence to be an idiot in front of people like this.
Intense social anxiety and fear of going outside is a lot worse that what I imagine he feels like on a day to day basis. Lucky autist.
>>
he got memed hard and believed stories on the internet of this working
>>
>>41106830
isn't he a normie now?
meanwhile im 25hhkv
>>
>>41106872
>isn't he a normie now
At least he got alerted to the true nature of the vaginal Jew early on in life. But he must have been a laughing stock for a long time after this.
>>
>>41106843
Yeah but then you'd look like this guy and everybody that ever recognized you would think youbwere a huge faggot.
>>
>>41106886
I'm sure he looks different and practically unrecognisable now.
>>
>>41106830
who is he?

did it work?
>>
Can someone post aftermath of this stacies

I remember justice was served and this stacies actually had some kind of cancer and operation on stomach that left her ugly and he became chad with hot gf
>>
File: alexabitch.jpg (152 KB, 747x1091)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>41106948
He is not a normie, still cops shit by the look of things
>>
>>41106830
good for him

at least he had the balls to do something

while you sit all day living your imaginary relationship in your head
>>
pretty hot though

https://www.instagram.com/_alexablair/
>>
File: megannowdatingqb.jpg (227 KB, 900x1200)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
Pretty sure this is her. She got some stomach cancer, still got a football chad cause cute face.
>>
>>41107185
oh my god, she has a great life, also she is not self conscious about her scars. This chick rocks. What happened to the poor loser who did the dance?
>>
>>41107193
chat is not even that chad

he looks pretty average imho
>>
>>41106885
What "true nature of the vaginal jew"? That doing a huge stunt like an autist and embarrassing a girl you like doesn't make her like you? Wow...
>>
File: 1508274235953.png (185 KB, 409x409)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>mfw I the class autist in fifth grade was named Lionel.
>mfw he spit on a girls face once
>mfw a girl replied "i know right?" when I commented his creepy staring at her was him raping her with his eyes
>mfw still lonely virgin
>>
>>41107319
Correction:
There is no 'I' in the first sentence.
>>
>>41107264
nah hes pretty handsome. i want to feel his arms around me.
>>
>>41107253
Looks like the epitome of normalfilth to me. All the stuff she's doing and the life she's living looks very nice and wholesome, but you have to remember that she is going out of her way to document it and project it online, which is undeniable proof of rampant narcissism and a terrible personality.
>>
>>41107164
>projecting
I fuck my gf every night
>>
File: roast-beef-sandwich.jpg (57 KB, 800x600)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>41107276
Now who could be behind this post?
>>
File: official robot handbook.png (185 KB, 686x1134)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>41107427
>y-y-y-you've got to be female, it's the only way I can win
>>
Anyone have a current pic of this kid?
>>
>>41107440
Cry harder roastie.
>>
>>41106886
>everybody that ever recognized you would think youbwere a huge faggot.
No my friend. People prefers stupid but brave people that make a fool of itself than a coward that don't have courage to try nothing. Believe me my little friend, the thing that people doesn't like the most are cowards because they don't want to become another coward so they don't like to be around you because they want to be with people that gaves them strenght and makes them feel that they are brave.
>>
>>41106948
>I remember justice was served and this stacies actually had some kind of cancer and operation on stomach that left her ugly and he became chad with hot gf

No, she had the operation when she was a baby. She had the scar her whole life.
She's fucking football players like a cliche and surely he's still a sperg.
>>
>>41107395
this is true.
Never thought of it that way. It is scary you as a stranger living on the other side of the world can see every detail of her life.
>>
>>41106830
I fucking hate cumskins

Let me guess..he later shot up the school?
>>
>>41107530
>cum
>lifegiving fluid
>shit
>smelly disgusting waste
great insult shitskin really shows off your formidable brainpower
>>
>>41107446
also want to know what happened to him. Anyone found him yet?
>>
>>41107451
>gets called out on being a desperate brainlet
>doubles down
how's the short bus treating you?
>>
>>41107539
You seem to be a big fan of cum
>>
the girl goes to my school here in North Carolina. shes valedictorian this year. After we found out about the video sophomore year, we asked her about it and she said it was not scripted. This was real, fellas.
>>
>>41107620
Do you know what happened to the boy?
>>
>>41107615
>literally seething
>vagina fluttering in pure rage
>reeeeeeeeeeeee im not a roastie
Cry harder roastie.
>>
>>41107619
If it weren't for cum you wouldn't be here shitskin. Even your 50 IQ points should be able to grasp that basic fact.
>>
>>41107629
help me find him. his name is garrett. He used to have an istagram account called no__gravity__

Its been deleted though.
He was getting friend zoned hard on that account so probably deleted out of shame.
>>
>>41107264
hes committed D1 to Duke Universiry. Full ride. names gunnar and hes like 6.3. theyve been dating for almost 3 years

>>41107629
it was a meme here for like two years then everybody forgot about it. The video was made in middle school and we are seniors now. If youre asking if he killed himself, no, or if hes known as (((that guy ))) also no. He goes to a different school than we do now.

if anybody has other questions im more than happy to answer. i cant believe i finally see a thread about people i know
>>
>>41107658
If it were not for shit, you would not be alive either. I really do not see your point.
>>
File: 1453296106721.jpg (93 KB, 570x855)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>41106830
it's a shame they took down the original video. The only ones up now are "funny" edits by 4chan speds, with mixed in music and images all over it. Fucking idiots. As for Garrett, I saw his instagram get posted here once, he had a qt gf. Anyone remember his last name? I'd like to find it.
>>
>>41107689
What's his last name? I'm sure I've seen his insta posted here before with him with a qt gf.
>>
>>41107705
That's why you have 50 IQ points. Try to read about human reproduction and maybe you'll get a Eureka moment.
>>
>>41107718
Holmberg.
>>
File: S50cQgn.png (715 KB, 943x503)
715 KB
715 KB PNG
>>41107689
yeah, he's definitely Chad.
>>
>>41107730
>berg
Ha fuck him I'm glad he crashed and burned
>>
>>41107718
Oh if youre asking about the fedoras last name I dont remember. ill ask my friends, though.

>>41107736
our football team is 10-1, only losss to Wake Forest. we all thought we were gonna lose that game anyway, still feelsbad. they beat us every year.
>>
>>41107672
found the fucker!
Garrett Noga
he has instagram and twitter. Insta is private.
>>
File: Garrett.png (782 KB, 933x603)
782 KB
782 KB PNG
>>41107760
never mind, I found him, this is his insta. See, he has a qt.
>>
File: 1472359884204.jpg (89 KB, 932x596)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>41107743
Holmberg is Gunnar aka Chad's last name, not the dancing boy's.
>>
File: Garrett2.jpg (71 KB, 600x600)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>41107769
Rare garrett
>>
>>41107792
why does his hair look like fur?
>>
>>41107773
still a loser. Read the comment, she friendzoned him hard. Really makes you think, once a loser always a loser.
>>
>>41107794
Thank fuck he grew out of his fedora stage
>>
>>41107516
How do you know where I live cunt?
But seriously yeah, it is pretty normal these days but that is just a sign that narcissism has become normal.
>>
>>41107773
if this doesnt show theres hope im not sure what will
>>
>>41107773
I'm not finding anything when I search for it. Is that account current? Sorry for being a brainlet.
>>
File: Garrett3.png (696 KB, 941x601)
696 KB
696 KB PNG
>>41107809
yeah, sure looks that way
>>
>>41107773
It has to be hard if a girl says to you that you are like his brother
>>
>>41107818
No apparently no_gravity has been deleted, I got most of these screenshots from an old /v/ thread, and also by googling "Garret Noga no_gravity"
>>
>>41107773
Damn not gonna like she's kinda thiccccc
>>
File: Cop.jpg (70 KB, 512x384)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>41107825
>garrett makes it
>i don't
>>
>>41107773
Oh damn. I was happy for the fucking little faggot until I read that comment. He is just wrecked out of all existence, destined to be an orbiter til the end of his pathetic miserable days.
>>
>>41107792
Breh he's fucking ugly. But the fact that he's a football player and most likely has confidence gives him the edge

>>41107800
LOL I know a few people that have that texture of hair it's fucking weird
>>
>>41107853
I doubt he smashed either of them. Did alright to be seen in public with them, but still it's unlikely he got anything out of it other than like good times and friendship and all that gay shit.
>>
>>41107838
His current ista is garret noga but it is private. Im sure its due to people asking him about his dancing and about Alexa.
>>
File: IMG_9771.jpg (99 KB, 428x344)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>41107736
>1,150 likes

Surprisingly not an original comment.
>>
>>41107917
Why are girls so fucking boring? They write the most unoriginal generic shit out there.
>>
>>41107736
>quarterback meathead

fucking roasties
>>
>>41107878
He isn't confident at all. He's one of the most quiet and humble people in the school, honestly. He's faithful, and good at football. I don't think anybody here hates them unless they are jealous betas, but he really is socially awkward believe it or not. I had an American Sign Language class with him sophomore year, he barely talked, but he was cool.

>>41107917
She is a very popular dancer around the United States tbqh, danced in florida, cali, and for big named companies. She has insane dance videos on her insta if you guys can see it, not sure if her profile is private or not. She has like 13.6k Followers, has survived stomach cancer when she was little, and is running for valedictorian here. Plus shes fucking the school jock. It's like a movie anon
>>
File: Alexa1.png (296 KB, 716x556)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>41107948
Their love is like an 80's teen movie
>>
>>41107853
because you don't try
>>
>>41107706
I usually come across it in cringe comps. I always see them on there. The video alone by itself yeah but try looking at cringe comps
>>
File: 1483538670157.png (233 KB, 568x590)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
>>41107996
>tfw all we had to do was to get into sports
>>
>>41108010
the original is up just google #makeherday
>>
>>41108039
Holy shit, so it is. Let's all enjoy it one more time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHsW-5nMhLQ
>>
>>41107689
>6.3
Topkek. Fuckin manlet.

>6'6
>naturally athletic and fit
>(arguably) handsome, at least as good as that guy
should've been Chad

>awful parenting means I was full lanklet mode until I learned to eat right and started to work out later in life
>grow up in small poverty-tier town where average IQ is close to the point of mental retardation so being especially intelligent means you are a social outcast
>was an angry antisocial autist for most of my teenage years, turned to drugs and general escapism
>in my mid 20s I started to improve myself and now could pass for a chad if I wanted
>don't want to
>now I'm 28 and posting on /r9k/
Life is strange isn't it?
>>
>>41106830
>Just be yourself, brah. I'm sure she'll love your moves.
>Th-thanks, Chad
>>
>>41108064
Goddamn it it's another "funny" edit.
>>
File: lel-1.png (1017 KB, 1402x1436)
1017 KB
1017 KB PNG
>>41108064
>this move will get her pussy dripping
>>
>>41108069
>>in my mid 20s I started to improve myself and now could pass for a chad if I wanted
>>don't want to
no you're a pussy
>>
He was gay and trying to not look faggy, but he failed, at that and getting the girl
>>
>>41108124
>using entire globe to tip your fedora
he's going full out
>>
File: tomcruiselaugh.jpg (42 KB, 600x400)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>41108162
oh my anon, oh my
>>
>>41107440
Stop trying to force this plebbit-tier meme

Zambezi
>>
>>41107965
That's what robots don't seem to understand about these people. The mean, bullying kind of normies are the next tier down, they are insecure and project that by belittling other people (ie robots).

The ones who are top of the heap don't need to stoop to that level, nor would they want to. Everything in their lives has been good, they just do what they enjoy with the full support of their family and friends, they can set their mind to goals and achieve success without the curses of self doubt and cynicism getting in the way. They can easily integrate into any kind of social environment because they are genuinely nice and likeable people. And why wouldn't they be?

If you truly believe that we are the cursed ones ruined by the abject misery of being at the bottom of the social ladder and destined to live a hopeless existence, then why is it so hard to believe that the opposite end of the spectrum also exists in this most pure form?
>>
>>41108190
You're just butt-hurt because you know it's dead on. You robots are always touting your 'muh superior intellect', but when you argue you just say the same stupid shit over and over again.

> inb4 "You're not worth more than a stock reply"
Yea, you say THAT every time too.
>>
>>41108225
Agreed. I can see where they are coming from though, there are arrogant jocks here that not a lot of people like to be around because they are loud and obnoxious, but Gunnar is literally the most humble dude you'll ever meet.
>>
File: 1427619915367.jpg (307 KB, 610x872)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>41108268
go and suck his dick then jesus
>>
>>41108152
In some ways yeah, I have a real sticking point with girls that I can never show obvious signs of interest due to internalizing my negative experiences of the past. But on the other hand I get girls going out of their way to be with me sometimes and I have no trouble acting on that if there are clear signs.

I'm quite happy with myself and my life at the moment and I'm sure I could transition to full chad mode if I wanted to, but I feel a strong connection to my robot past and I think it's more interesting to have elements of both.
>>
File: 1508264621690.jpg (56 KB, 645x773)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>41108276
Just saying, grandpa, not every jock is a faggot
>>
>>41106830
wtf is wrong with her shoulders
how is that not original id dint check the thread
>>
>>41108162
UNDER
RATED
POST

Nice work anonymous fellow
>>
File: 1509874813076.jpg (13 KB, 399x400)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>41108069
>>grow up in small poverty-tier town where average IQ is close to the point of mental retardation so being especially intelligent means you are a social outcast
>>was an angry antisocial autist for most of my teenage years, turned to drugs and general escapism
>was an angry antisocial autist for most of my teenage years

Yeah... You being too "intelligent" was the reason you were a social outcast. Ok.
Men tend to really overestimate their looks. Really makes you think.
>>
>>41107792
He doesn't look like a chad

I look chaddier than him and I don't even try
>>
>>41108268
Yeah but like I said they are second tier chads, and they get second tier staceys who want them for superficial reasons. The best girls are just as put off by their obnoxious behaviour as we are.
>>
>>41108162
10/10 anon. 10 out of fucking 10.
>>
>>41107539
>What is furtilizer

Dumb gay cumskin
>>
> what the fuck was he thinking?

Didn't we establish from the video that some old roasties put him up to it to try and make a quick buck with their small business?

Roasties HATE innocent, optimistic young boys - they love setting them up for these sorts of things.
>>
>>41108358
>dumb
>furtilizer
50 IQ points strikes again.
>>
>>41106843
I used to be this kind if kid. Not fun at all after you realize how badly self-unaware you were. I spent my time in school shouting lewd jokes, telling everybody I was the best, even took my shirt off once and started working out in the yard because I thought I was ripped after one year of hitting the gym. I thought I was Chad. Then I realized I was like an alien and it had all been a lie to myself
I long for that time, sometimes, even if I was not enlightened on my ways
>>
>>41108375
>Typo
>heuheu 50 IQ

Hey cumskin, you do realize IQ points don't measure your intelligence right?
>>
>>41107440
>several weeks later and he's still shilling his meme because no one else will post it
pathetic
>>
>>41107792
(((Holmberg)))
gee, I wonder who's behind this
>>
>>41108407
>redditspacing furiously
>me having 50 IQ points doesn't mean I'm retarded!
>literally believes you can grow huamns with fertilizer
50 IQ points strikes again
>>
>>41108430
Cumskin this applies to you too:
>>41107440
>>
>>41108331
Absolutely not. I became an angry antisocial autist because of being a social outcast, not the other way around.
When I've lived in other places which I am more suited to I easily transitioned into a charismatic and likeable person, I always had it in me but I was extremely stifled by my environment. /r9k/ was even a part of it, it's just a feedback loop of negativity.

I don't bother to judge my own looks anymore because it's difficult to do without bias, but if anything I tended to underestimated myself since I was severely depressed and had low self esteem. I can only go by what people tell me, and I get told I'm handsome all the fucking time often by complete strangers, sometimes it's the first thing people say to me. I find it hard to doubt at this point so I just be grateful that some people think that.

That being said I did work hard to improve myself physically and as a person, it's really fulfilling you should try it.
>>
>>41108447
>the image i spam and everyone laughs at is good i swear
5 0
0
>>
>>41108418
I've been posting it for awhile and that wasn't me; and I didn't created it, so that's more than one person. Face it: it's dead on and that completely destroys your anus.
>>
>>41108458
Wipe the cum off your eyes and actually read it or are you too stupid to do that?
>>
File: anonfedora.png (569 KB, 655x745)
569 KB
569 KB PNG
>>41108499
>read my shitty wall of text reeeeeeeeeee
No thanks my 50 IQ point friend reading something from the mind of an orc shitskin isn't worth my time.
>>
>>41107615
>>41108251
>>41108461
>>41108499
>p-pls no bully my meme
>>
>>41108515
Confirmed illiterate cumskin

Nice selfie btw
>>
>>41108518
You're not bullying shit. We're laughing at you fuming in a puddle of your own butt-tears because you hate having it pointed out how retarded and monotonous you sound.
>>
>>41107794
He looks like the extra hired to play the hillbilly Texas boy in cowboy movies
>>
File: chinkfedora.jpg (33 KB, 640x480)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>41108530
>u r illiterate
>spells fertilizer with the letter u
>believes you can grow humans with said fertilizer
>is butthurt to the extreme due to the fact his skin is the color of human waste
>literally looks like a walking turd
>has 50 IQ points
>trying to use no u as a comeback
>>
>>41108545
>We're

>he thinks anyone takes his meme seriously
>>
>>41108588
All the people replying to it certainly did.
>>
Jesus Christ this thread has become pretty juvenile.

If you fuckin losers don't mind we are trying to laugh at someone for going after something they want like grown ups.
>>
>>41108568

Anon I'm not the anon you're talking to, I've just noticed though that you seem to have a large selection of images of somewhat socially oblivious men wearing fedoras. Would you mind posting a screencap of your "socially oblivious men wearing fedoras" folder? I'm curious how many you have in total. What other 'memes' do you collect?
>>
>>41108568
Yes, you can also escape an argument with the greentext meme
>>
>>41108607
>Anon I'm not the anon you're talking to
> :^)
>>
>>41108641

I'm really not, anon. You should check that paranoia.
>>
>>41108641
> I'm so muh intellectual superior that more than one person couldn't possibly disagree with me.
>>
Looks like the 100 IQ cumskin got bored and left to make more trap threads

Oh well it was fun while it lasted
>>
>>41108659
>Yotsuba
>not using Tomorrow

you should seriously look into killing yourself anon
>>
File: teleportsbehindyou.jpg (73 KB, 500x500)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>41108679
>spells fertilizer with the letter u
>believes you can grow humans with said fertilizer
>is butthurt to the extreme due to the fact his skin is the color of human waste
>literally looks like a walking turd
>has 50 IQ points
>trying to use no u as a comeback
>>
>>41108276
those roasties have sucked almost all life out of chad
>>
>>41106830
>jus gotta b confident, bruh!
>>
>>41108691

This is much easier on the eyes, actually.

Post the fedora folder.
>>
>>41108711
You'll never steal my fedora photos
>>
>>41108693
Boring now you're just coping/pasting your greentex arrow memes

What a butthurt cumskin you are
>>
>>41108701
No that's still good advice.
The problem was that, while being confident, he was also being a complete spergtard.
"Don't be a complete spergtard" is generally a given for most people, so they don't feel the need to say "Just be confident and don't be a complete spergtard".

It's kinda like how people don't say "Look both ways before you cross the street and don't crawl across on your face."
The face-crawling thing is a given for most people, so generally doesn't need to be stated.
>>
>>41108069
>>41108456
>Unironically lying on the internet.
>Thinks people will believe you
Don't worry. Here's my (You).
>>
>>41108764
Being a complete spergtard isnt something you have control over.
>>
File: tipspink.jpg (27 KB, 480x480)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>41108746
>redditspaces every single post
>spells fertilizer with the letter u
>believes you can grow humans with said fertilizer
>is butthurt to the extreme due to the fact his skin is the color of human waste
>literally looks like a walking turd
>has 50 IQ points
>tries to use no u as a comeback
>pretends to be bored while he leaps to respond to every post due to intense asspain over the word shitskin
>>
>>41108746
Yea, I've seen him a few times recently.
I call him 'El Repetito'.
I'm pretty sure he's around 12 years old.
>>
>>41108746
>>41108781
Definately not a samefag.
>>
>>41108693
Oh my God; I didn't even notice at first that his mom is taking the picture! Fedora weeaboos truly are the most laughable people on Earth.
>>
>>41108780
>>41108781
>>41108791
Samefag
Kys please.
>>
>>41108791
Why are you so desperate to believe that?
Does that thought of two people disagreeing with you really make you THAT butthurt?
>>
>>41108711
It's good isn't it? I can't even use fouchins without it now.
>>
File: 1495918221571.png (210 KB, 640x462)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>they are still at it
>>
File: wrongagain.png (80 KB, 1440x566)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>41108813
anon BTFOs himself in style
>>
>>41108820
>lel u r mad
Cool story bro. Take a screengrab and prove you're not samefagging furiously.
>>
>>41106830


Holy fuck I just noticed how fucked her back is. Boy dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>41108776
And you may have a (You) in return friend. I hope you have a great day and have some source of happiness in your life.
>>
>>41108841
Because the other guy already did, genius. Try catching up on the thread before posting, you might just look a little less stupid.

Also, you didn't answer my question. Why does two people disagreeing with you make your penis so much sadder than one person disagreeing with you?
>>
>>41108555
Kek. This. Howdy doody private cuck in a ww2 movie lookin rear.
>>
>>41108878
The other guy is me shitskin. So take a screengrab of where I quoted you samefagging and let's see the evidence you 50 IQ point mongrel.
>>
>>41108030


Heh, implying. I have played basketball for quite a while and still am a fucking autist with nothing to my name.
Sports are really nice tho, just dont go into it for some bitches, this never works.
>>
>>41108764
>except he didnt think we was being an autist. He thought it was a legitimately good idea.
>>
>>41108841
Not that anon you're talking to but really shut the fuck up and stop derailing the thread.
>>
>50 post derail because of a failed meme

What the fuck was he thinking?
>>
File: 1485452337870.jpg (95 KB, 720x960)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>41106872
he's a filthy lanklet
>>
File: lowestofthelow.png (294 KB, 218x645)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
>>41109011
>Not that anon
That's ok anon I will graciously accept your surrender
>>
File: 9inches_flaccid.jpg (155 KB, 720x960)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>41109062
if you say so, but it seems to me as he's carrying a baby arm in his pants.
>>
>>41109111
m8 that's just how cargo pants work
>>
>>41109062
If that's not his sister, you robots are officially out of excuses.
>>
>>41109150
as i said, he's a filthy lanklet
>>
>>41109062
Good god almighty. Absolutely glorious.
>>
File: 1477072131951.jpg (62 KB, 736x509)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>41109062
milky organs
>>
Anyone know how many years this thread has been a thing?
>>
>>41109239
The video came out during my middle school years, so like <2012 >2009
>>
>>41106843
No, you don't. Chris Chan is like that and think about how awful his life is.
>>
>>41107440
Women can have high standards at times but fedora kid deserves everything his pathetic ass got.
>>
>>41107773
1.) She's not cute.
2.) She friendzoned him.
>>
>>41107792
dude what the fuck he's ugly
this guy gets an 8/10 gf just because he's tall and good at football? jesus christ, I'm starting to understand Elliot more and more
>>
>>41108691
Yotsuba is ten times better than Tomorrow.
>>
Don't you hate it when you finally summoned the courage to talk to a girl and an overconfident sperg like in that video suddenly joins the convo

Fuck them I could have attained normie status by now if not for those fuckers.
>>
>>41106830
single mother. his father would have slapped this nonsense out of him
>>
>>41109062
that isnt him lol. hes way less nerdy looking now
>>
>>41110022
>I'm starting to understand Elliot more and more
Just remember that when your butthurt reaches the levels that you're tempted to throw beverages at people, it's time to just kill yourself; because there's nothing left massive embarrassment on top of the butthurt.
>>
>>41108162

Why the fuck doesn't this have like 20+ (you)'s? Probably the most genuinely clever thing I've read on this board in a while.
>>
>>41107440
This seems useful, mind if I borrow it?
>>
>>41108456
Anon, why are you so positive? It's making me wanting to change for the better.
>>
>>41108429
The swedes?
>>
>>41110411
Someone claiming to have created it said that he was happy to see me using it, so I'd say go for it.
>>
>>41108711

you know an easy way to spot newfags? If they don't use frames and futaba (both were mandatory until 2007)

newfag
>>
File: 1496067034149.jpg (25 KB, 230x244)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
classy bump for classic thread
>>
>>41107440
>Someone was fucking mad enough to make this
Im literally actually laughing irl
>>
>>41107689
>Duke Football
Fucking kek
>>
>>41111855
>He thinks accusing someone of being angry somehow invalidates their argument
>>
>>41111884
I never participated in any argument you fucking autist, I was just observing how fucking buttblasted the creator of the image was. Starting to think it was you.
>>
>>41111884
He's just asspained because he realizes that that's exactly how he and most other robots 'argue'.
>>
>>41112063
> Being this asshurt that more than one person might disagree with you.
Also, nice filter evasion.
>>
>>41107760
Why did your high school football team play Wake Forest? That's a college.
>>
>>41112136
>>Being this asshurt that more than one person might disagree with you.
>Doesnt post a screencap
Please dont try to sustain the charade its just sad
Lol are you really butthurt about me evading the fucking filter Jesus youre sensitive
>>
>>41107440
Nobody gives a fuck about your shitty meme, retard, fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>41106830
The poor lad was raised to believe that grand gestures win women. Probably had a single mother.

What the fuck was up with that girls shoulders, anyway?
>>
>>41112240
>Nobody gives a fuck about your shitty meme,
Except for the half dozen people that got completely assravaged over it just in this thread.
>>
>>41112221
Well now I can't because the moderators rightfully blew away your shitty, rule-breaking, unoriginal post.
>>
>>41112325
Lol very suspicious how my post was deleted two seconds after YOU called it out for ban evasion. Almost like youre an assblasted mod taking out your frustrations on this thread
Go ahead. Ban me. Confirm my hunch. I dare you.
>>
>>41112325
>Samefagging mod deletes post so he doesnt have to expose himself as a samefag
Pottery
>>
>>41107440
>>41107440
Have another well-deserved (You)
>>
File: Sour Grapes.jpg (272 KB, 688x1434)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>41112480
Here's another one known to cause rectal damage in robots.
>>
>>41106830
he doesn't know what we know
but I don't know if this knowledge is good for anyone
>>
>>41112560
Even more pitiful than the last. Ill put it on the fridge since you tried
>>
File: Supreme Door.png (1.01 MB, 599x1304)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>41112560
And finally one just for the fan-boys of the Supreme Faggot...
>>
File: RareGarrett.jpg (88 KB, 720x1280)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>41106830
Silence. He is watching.
>>
hahahahhahaha this thread so funny
>>
>>41107773
Man that comment on the side by carmen really tells a story; "nerdhoard" wtf
>>
>>41108162
SO fucking underrated
>>
>>41108185
>>41108302
>>41108351
>>41110350
>>41113993
this exact joke has been made every time the picture was posted fucking kill yourself newfriends
>>
>>41107773
>feel good for him when seeing pic
>then read the comment on the right


the sea of feels is always there
>>
>>41108162
This comment... I like it
>>
>>41114286
>being this mad that you didn't come up with it yourself
have a pity you faggot
>>
>>41108162
Holy fuck nigga, my sides.
>>
>>41107689
There's threads about this all the time on multiple boards
>>
>>41107028
Haha fellow female look at this poor weak unattractive male
Lets make fun of him so we can remind our selves that we are attractive young females that like to have intercourse with strong black men
>>
>>41107938
all women are born brainlets
>>
>>41108711
>He's not sitting in a darkened room
>>
>>41108331
He must have watched to much brick and morto
>>
>>41108746
Since fucking when are green text arrows memes
>>
>>41107938
>They write the most unoriginal generic shit out there.
Well, not everyone has a filter which forces them to come up with hundreds of different ways to write "all women are stupid evil doo-doo heads because they won't let me put my wee-wee in them".
>>
>>41109062
Those are some huge tits
>>
>>41107185
>all those comments about Garrett

How can she not address it? She acts like she has thousands of followers off her own back, yeah she is cute but wow
>>
>>41110553
Thank you I appreciate that, although I'm not really positive all the time. There's no easy answer, as I said I dug myself out of the robot hole of self pity and my depression has gone from constantly suicidal to occasional bouts to gone completely. I saved a lot of money (a lot by a poor person's standards) and made some decisions to live the kind of life I want to live and that helped a lot, but I understand not everyone is in the situation to do that.
>>
>>41108124
hands free tip... impressive
>>
File: 1485903170540.jpg (56 KB, 391x385)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>tfw Garret despite all of that is still better than you
it's not a good kind of feel
>>
>>41107689
>names gunnar and hes like 6.3
Holy fucking chad
>>
>>41109062
>standing titjob
>massive knockers
>9 inch dick
How did everything go so right?



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.